Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Julia you married Brandon. He’s no prize. You can come down off your high horse.

He's a shitbag who throws his wife under the bus to anyone. I mean, if the grocery store bagger complained about Julia, that idiot would take the bagger's side. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

They’re married and 27. It’s not that strange for Julia to want a kid. Melanie is acting like they’re 17. Stay in your lane, Melanie!

Except Brandon is actually 14...

Okay Julia, you're in a MARRIAGE. It can't just be about what you want, sweetie.

Edited by ExMathMajor
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And now here comes expert AJ, to explain what its like to have a baby. Brandon finds friends who are just like his parents! 

AJ says you know babies cry and stuff, so stupid. Julia wants a child like Jovi wants a child.

• Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Brandon: "We want different things!"

He wants chickens, and pigs, and his own room, filled with live crickets and building supplies! 

And he's still saving for that Lamborghini.  I guess it's not part of Ragin' Ron's car dealership.

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Brandon and Julia’s “party” looks like one of those really bad re-enactments they do on Discovery ID right before the murder occurs.

Nailed it!!

I really liked the look of plastic containers of cut fruit just sitting on the stovetop! Classy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Brandon and Julia’s “party” looks like one of those really bad re-enactments they do on Discovery ID right before the murder occurs.

Yikes.... she could be another Jodi Arias?

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, greekmom said:

i wish that Lowe would just tell Tammy and the mother off. damn.

I also hoped Asuelo’s mother and sister might be less demanding in front of Kalani’s parents.  Unfortunately that didn’t seem to phase them.

• Love 3