Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So they’re going to focus on changing poopy diapers? How symbolic.

Poopy diapers are part of life. A temporary part, and not splitting the atom. DEAL. 

Tiffany: "My faults are not the issue". 

She is perfect. Ronald doesn't deserve her. That's what she wants to hear. Nothing else will do. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

Who goes to a pastoral counseling session, with something as low cut as Tiffany wore?   That was awful.     

I can't wait for more fighting with Asuelu, Tammy the terrible, and Mama A.   

The return of Whitney Thore, that's a big hell no. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

At least we now know that Mama Asuelu and Low are, in fact, different people.

When I watched the olympics opening ceremony I saw the Samoan team march by and was like Asuelo!! 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
On 7/30/2021 at 5:22 PM, sainte-chapelle said:
On 7/30/2021 at 4:13 PM, Frozendiva said:

Is there a need or interest for a Darcey and Stacey Pillowtalk forum?

Ohhh yes please. Tom is a wanker 

They shouldn't let somebody's ex comment on their current relationship. Especially a nasty snatch like Tom & his corpulent bitch sister.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Tiffany kind of does use his weakness against him. How many times does she bring up his gambling problems?

Well, to be fair, she didn't bring up his penchant for stealing major appliances. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, to be fair, she didn't bring up his penchant for stealing major appliances. 

Oh, I bet she saves that little tidbit for those times when she REALLY needs some ammo!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, FrancescaFiore said:

They shouldn't let somebody's ex comment on their current relationship. Especially a nasty snatch like Tom & his corpulent bitch sister.

I HATE that they've got Tom and his fat sister commenting on Darcey's show.  To the point where I may stop watching that iteration of Pillow Talk.  I'm giving it one more week to see if they switch up the couples.

• Love 12

I hate Tiffany.   He is trying in his half-assed way - he's done better than could have been predicted based on where he came from.   She has to accept him as is - that's who she married.   You can't radically change anyone.  He's was right that here Mother does a lot.  She complains that she's "all alone and does everthing"; but that's a lie.   She was pissed that she was called out on that.

• Love 11
Just now, TazDevil said:

I HATE that they've got Tom and his fat sister commenting on Darcey's show.  To the point where I may stop watching that iteration of Pillow Talk.  I'm giving it one more week to see if they switch up the couples.

Pillow Talk used to be good but is total crap now, too bad

• Love 6
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

I saw the episode earlier today.  Tom and his sister are miserable, hostile people who have no justification to ever comment on anyone else's relationships, habits or appearance.  I'm sure that Tom is seething that Jesse actually gets to make a guest appearance on the actual show.

• Love 9

I mean I know some women enjoy them but I don’t get the attraction to strip clubs. And here you know Jovi wants to go for himself not because he thinks Yara will enjoy it.

• Love 7