Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

What is it about the South African moms on the show. Both Ronald‘s mother and Syngin‘s mother seem to think that their sons can do no wrong. And are OK with both of their sons arrested development.

Of course Brandon’s parents have no problem with their 28 year old son being incapable of living on his own. 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I’m going to regret asking this, but where is the traveling von Chuck family? We haven’t seen them since the beginning of the hour. Surely, they must’ve wandered into some desolate town with a serial killer by now.

I hope they're saving up some fireworks for us. If we get another scene of claustrophobic bickering I'll want to see the manager. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I haven't chatted this go round but I just cannot take this Tiffany. She acts like she cannot stand this man and is willing to give him up rather than live in SA with him.  Then she gets there and is falling all over him and acting madly in love.  What does Ronald think that they will just stay there six months like hostages?  Doesn't Daniel need to be in school.  Is he going to enroll him in school in SA.  Both of them are a waste of space.  Poor Carly and Daniel saddled with these two idiots.

• Love 10

No window in the room, and apparently no heat or air conditioning.  No insulation either when they were putting up the drywall either. 

Wasn't Tiffany advertising for a weight loss product right after she had Carly?   Apparently, it didn't work.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, WahooLAH99 said:

I don’t understand what kind of bra Tiffany wears. I have much smaller boobs and I,can’t wear a dress like that., how is she wearing all these tops!

I want the secret of the iron bra also.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, TMI said:

TLC take Angela off the show...she is an abuser! and used Michael to put herself on tv.

I thought this was a link to an online petition and was madly clicking it so I could sign it. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Wasn't Tiffany advertising for a weight loss product right after she had Carly?   Apparently, it didn't work.   

Victim of covid?

• Love 3