Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

With all the crying they do, couldn't at least one of these morons keep some tissues on hand?

Oh come now. The rule is, either dab at your eyes with your fingers, or pull up your t shirt and wipe your face on it. Tissues are too civilized. 

2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Angela is so stupid! When her sutures don't heal she is going to be regretting that one! cigarette.

Oh, she won't blame the cigarette. She'll blame her doctor, no question.

• Love 5

Hello, everyone! My eating habit tonight was four-cheese tortellini with Italian herbs, tomatoes and baby spinach.

Does Angela really think she's going to walk out of the hospital skinny?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Who at TLC thinks that Grangie is the break out star. Also quick brag, Zied loved my IG comment.

You're getting noticed - make your move soon...

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Angela's talking heads were taken at different times.  You can see the weight loss in them and between them.  

Also, she cries that she's doing this for her health, but she constantly cackles about her boobs and being skinny.  If anything, Michael may be resisting if the surgery increases her life expectancy.  (One of my theories for his pursuing her: He can easily outlive her and then marry a woman who can produce and tote eggs.)

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Hello, everyone! My eating habit tonight was four-cheese tortellini with Italian herbs, tomatoes and baby spinach.

Does Angela really think she's going to walk out of the hospital skinny?

Oh I am so happy to hear about your eating habit!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Also quick brag, Zied loved my IG comment.

Ooooh lucky you! I have got feedback from David before but he comments on everything so that is not as special as your chubby so mach sexy man.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Who at TLC thinks that Grangie is the break out star. Also quick brag, Zied loved my IG comment.

Oh my god. Then you'll love one of his comments. Then you'll be liking each others' comments on the regular. Then one day, you'll get a DM. You'll DM each other for awhile, move to texting, and finally, you'll get to be friends in real life and when he realizes he can do better than Rebecca, there you'll be, with open arms.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

She will be complaining and griping even more than usual, which is to say . . . constantly.

The upside of this is that the braying laugh will be absent, she is not going to find much to laugh about right after the surgery.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

She has no idea how awful the next few weeks will be.

I remember how painful mine was, and I was in high school, when you generally heal quickly. Can’t raise your arms above your head for quite some time. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh my god. Then you'll love one of his comments. Then you'll be liking each others' comments on the regular. Then one day, you'll get a DM. You'll DM each other for awhile, move to texting, and finally, you'll get to be friends in real life and when he realizes he can do better than Rebecca, there you'll be, with open arms.

What a Story!!!  Better than 90-Day loser show.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It was my first, I was very excited

A writer I really love on Wonkette accepted my friend request on FB and I felt like I was walking on air. He likes my posts sometimes and I am chuffed all day when that happens. 

• Love 9

We all better be invited to the wedding, dammit.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

My ex husband just called... I have told him before not to call me at this time on Sunday nights.  LOL. Chalk that up to another reason I am glad we are divorced. 😂 

I was gonna say. . .that's why he's "ex"!!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Every time the doctor lifts those curdled mud flaps up of Angela’s, I’m expecting a pack of cigarettes, a cell phone, and a bag of pork rinds to fall out.

On 600 lb life Dr. Now found a chip bag in the fat folds....one episode featured a drug raid and the cops checked her fat folds for crack.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

And one day you'll open your front door to find Rebecca standing there with a raised butcher cleaver in her hand

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

The commercial for "Extreme Sisters" comes on.  I say to my sister "they have the worst shows on this channel."  But then I realize that I'm making her watch this channel, so I have to clarify that I don't actually watch the really trashy ones.  She says "seems like there's not much that you won't watch" LOL!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And all my dreams will come true 😍😍

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Her raspy cackle, her smoker's voice, and her accent all combine to make her incredibly annoying.

Worse, that's all she offers every scene, and they're playing it up more and more.

Mykul's never going to get here, and she's not doing anything to help him.  (Where's Lew, Hazelhurst's immigration and general practice attorney?)  I hope there's no MeeMaw spin-off.  

• Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

On 600 lb life Dr. Now found a chip bag in the fat folds....one episode featured a drug raid and the cops checked her fat folds for crack.

How do I keep missing these?! I need to set a poundticipant reminder.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

And one day you'll open your front door to find Rebecca standing there with a raised butcher cleaver in her hand

Are you kidding? She'll have already moved on to another Tunisian love rat. Our Becky is nothing if not resilient. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2