Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Ugh yes this is my pet peeve! Don't call or email me before 9 please! 

I get that all the time....after 5 too. I’m in my probation period so I answer but I am unionized so I should be 9 to 5. My boss seems to think marketing is a 24 hour job 🙄

• Love 1

I'm working from home now and sometimes I miss the office shenanigans and gossip. But not having to dress up makes it worth it. But wearing comfortable clothes it is too easy to let myself go... I am struggling to keep my weight down.

• Love 12

For the real estate mogul of Tampa, Chuck's house was not an estate, and it wasn't even a McMansion.  It was not set back that far from the street and close to the other houses.  I'm sure it's in some planned development.  

Their AirBnB in Moldova was more impressive.  And, I'm sure Chuck's house is an AirBnB here, but it's not fitting the storyline. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Who did all the farm work before poor Julia became the indentured servant?

My guess is it's that you get a Julia, she does all of the work for free, and the person you actually paid before gets a pink slip.

• Love 7

Chuck's hair is grown out on the sides in the talking head.  At least he had the decency to wear a hat over the horrible pandemic haircut for the actual scene with Andrei.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Chuck, you look like you could use some peasant food. Getting a bit overweight there pal.

Is this gonna be a spinoff? TLC version of Flip or Flop?

He could barely walk to the car.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Remember when he wore them to the trucking job interview?

My Florida friends have told me that shorts and even sandals are fine for work. The only people that wear closed shoes wear them for safety.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Chuck's hair is grown out on the sides in the talking head.  At least he had the decency to wear a hat over the horrible pandemic haircut for the actual scene with Andrei.

Chuck's hair is a direct allegory to this family's communication style.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)

Oh boy... Here we go. Andrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiii is already giving Chuck the what-for and they aren't even at work yet.

But, Chuck's wearing shorts too! So, it must be the Tampa vibe.  Why does Andrrrrrrrrrreeeiiiiii think this house they're walking through is going to be HIS to flip and make all the $$$$ ??? He's a nutjob.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 6
Just now, goofygirl said:

Oh boy... Here we go. Andrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiii is already giving Chuck the what-for abd tget aren't even at work yet.

But, Chuck's wearing shorts too! So, it must be the Tampa vibe.  Why does Andrrrrrrrrrreeeiiiiii think this house they're walking through is going to be HIS to flip and make all the $$$$ ??? He's a nutjob.

Andrayyyyyyy will be the family enforcer who evicts the family that is one month behind in rent. He’s not getting near the family’s supposed fortune

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm working from home now and sometimes I miss the office shenanigans and gossip. But not having to dress up makes it worth it. But wearing comfortable clothes it is too easy to let myself go... I am struggling to keep my weight down.

I'm retiring June 30 and campus won't open till fall semester, so I won't be back in the office ever. I'll miss my peeps for sure. But not commuting. I've been working from home since March 2020 and I can sit in one spot for hours without moving. I don't seem to have gained any weight but my stamina, such as it was, is GONE. I walked home from the dentist a few weeks ago, maybe a mile, and I thought I was going to DIE.

2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is it's that you get a Julia, she does all of the work for free, and the person you actually paid before gets a pink slip.

Or get buried under the tomato patch. With all the others. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Andrei reminds me my college students. They thought they'd get their degrees and be named CEO of a company the next day. Their entitlement infuriated me.

Welcome to Gen Z. I know they aren't all like that but my daughter wants to be a makeup artist. She has watched too many "influencers" online. She is the sweetest kid but I fear she will fall to pieces when she gets a real job with a tough boss. Get off my lawn... these kids today are coddled. 😂

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh yay, here come Charlie! Its after 9 AM so I'm sure he's hammered already.

Is it just me or does Charlie have an abnormally long torso? 

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Andrei reminds me my college students. They thought they'd get their degrees and be named CEO of a company the next day. Their entitlement infuriated me.

I feel that way too, but I'm 59. The job listings say "40 years of experience and a BA...". They don't say in what order that had to happen. I'm one semester from CEO.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I can’t explain just how awful this Rakuten commercial with this terrible girl and the terrible Salt & Pepa/En Vogue impersonation is. I’ll take the Skyrizzi commercials back just to make it stop.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

This whole scene (this whole show) is annoying me.  Why did the family travel separately to this house?  Did they buy it already?  Why explain to Andrrrrei what they would do - why not just show him?  You'd think that the Family Libby Enterprises already had standard processes, and procedures in place for their empire.  

Is Libby's promotion from rental manager "exclusive listing agent"?  That organization, by the way, doesn't seem to maximize their profits, by the way.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

. I don't seem to have gained any weight but my stamina, such as it was, is GONE. I walked home from the dentist a few weeks ago, maybe a mile, and I thought I was going to DIE.

Walking the twelve stairs up from the lower level in my house makes me want to get an oxygen tank.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4