Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Tiffany’s shoulders have entered the chat. He’s not your dad, Daniel. He’s your mom’s first husband.

This is what happens when you call a gambling thieving man DAD, who Daniel will never see again

• Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Daniel has been made into the adult. Too much burden for a kid. 

THIS - the poor kid is going to need therapy.   He adores his "Dad" and mom wants a divorce.

• Love 10

I was nervous for m’Boy’s toes putting that IKEA junk together. And where is his bed frame? Why is he sleeping on a mattress on the floor while his mom gets two beds? 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Mike and Natalie's whole storyline this season is going to be "Mike is mad.  Mike won't discuss it."  Zzzzzzz.... why are they on the show again? 

I thought, "Three seasons is too many," and "I'd rather see Tiff," but then she came on the screen. . . 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Now when I see Libby I just see her big white @ss after unfortunately looking at her leaked pics.

I  can't forget the pic of her with her tampon string hanging out of her panties while she's trying to casually be sexy with her leg in the air in their apartment hallway.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

angry hummingbird just came and looked in my living room window.  he looked pissed.

Maybe he was reacting to Cold Shoulder Tiffany’s pitiful tattoos 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Sometimes it sounds like Tiffany is pronouncing Ronald like Rommel. Did the Desert Fox have a gambling problem too?

Rommel gambled his push into Egypt would be successful.  He was stopped 150 miles from Cairo. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Tiffany is always the victim, and she always sacrifices, or so she says.  Those children are damned.

Tiffany and Kalani both victims of the cold shoulder tops.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

THIS - the poor kid is going to need therapy.   He adores his "Dad" and mom wants a divorce.

And poor little Daniel is in the next room, hearing all of this. Tiffany is the worst. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I feel bad for Daniel. He is so starved for male attention. Tiff claims to care about all of this...meanwhile she got him attached to an addict, got pregnant, got married, now wants a divorce. I don’t like her.

She also ostracized his biological father who died in 2019 or so.  She bragged that she told him that he had to be all-in or all-out, and he chose all-out.  Then, last week, she cried about how every man abandons her and she's tired of doing it all by herself all the time.  

I dislike her so much that I'm still angry and disturbed that she screams her stupidity as self-proclaimed martyrdom as often as she can.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I haven't seen cold-shoulder tops in stores for at least 2 years, and they were on the summer clearance rack then. 

90 Day Fiance have bought up all the cold shoulder tops on the planet for the cast.

Cold shoulder tops are included in the wardrobe contract.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Every time Tiff whines about having to pay the cost of plane tickets (like we don’t know as the American half of the couple, she gets all the show earnings), I remember she took in that cost because she was supposed to be living in S. Africa with the husband she married 2 days after he got out of rehab.

She’s the fucking worst.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m a single mom, Tiff. No one claps for me either...but I don’t expect anyone to...my sole focus is the well being of my son.

It’s called being a responsible parent, Tiff. There are no trophies.

• Love 14
(edited)

Are there any Big Brother type organizations in Maryland for Tiff to find an adult male to be a friend to Daniel?

With that kid's luck, he'd end up with someone like Homer Simpson.

Homer: I love you, Pepsi.

Pepe: Pepe.

Homer: Pepe.

Edited by mmecorday
  • LOL 13

This guy, Ronald, is doing the best he can.  She knew what she was getting.   Women think they can change a man.  If he loves her he'll want to change and do things "her" way.   It doesn't work that way.   I'm old enough to have seen this happen with friends in the past. You have to accept him for who he is, he's not going to change.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Are there any Big Brother type organizations in Maryland for Tiff to find an adult male to be a friend to Daniel?

I hate that I am this skeptical but now I worry about pervs doing that. A local popular priest here is now being charged with years of sexual abuse of children so it makes me cynical which is sad.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1