Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ugh ugh ugh. There is nothing I dislike more than having to talk to someone five fucking minutes after I wake up. Can you imagine dealing with Betty? Thus I’ve been single for over two decades.

I hated that at work too. Please realize that people aren't 'on' the second they walk in the door and give them two minutes to put the heavy bag down and take off the coat. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Brandon does not want her to get a job in Richmond. This shit about her english not being good enough is gaslighting. What an ass Brandon is.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am totally Team Julia. Where's Betty? why isn't she feeding her goddamn pigs? fuck you Betty. 

Me too. I feel bad for Julia. Sometimes I think she acts entitled but for the most part I think she’s a good sport. The living situation/farm component clearly wasn’t communicated to her by Brandon before she came here.

• Love 7
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Watching this show has lowered my sympathy, don't these people know when they leave their country that they will probably be lonely because they are leaving their family and friends? It shouldn't come as a shock.

My sympathy was lowered in the tell-all, when Julia said that she worked on the farm willingly, because she loved Brandon.  She can't be crying about it now.  

At least she's taking action to change her situation.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Hi all!! Hope you are doing well :). Sorry I missed the first hour. Anything happen? 

You're kidding, right?

• LOL 10

She mentioned the dancing... but not the pole. Also, who goes from pole dancing to working for a judge? 

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Ummmmmmmm no. We did see Grangies good looking Dr

Did she sexually harass him again? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Hi all!! Hope you are doing well :). Sorry I missed the first hour. Anything happen? 

No new developments...Asuelu, Brandon, Jovi, and Mike all need to step up and be better. Tiffany and Ronald are a lost cause.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I hated that at work too. Please realize that people aren't 'on' the second they walk in the door and give them two minutes to put the heavy bag down and take off the coat. 

People at work know not to talk to me before 9am.  If someone comes to my door at any time before then, I will tell them to go away and come back after 9.  New people are actually told this when they're introduced to me.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I can't see Julia talking her way through this interview all the way to a J-O-B....  Wonder why she won't just take some ENGLISH classes?

She has YET to wear a cold shoulder though.  So there's THAT....

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

She mentioned the dancing... but not the pole. Also, who goes from pole dancing to working for a judge? 

Did she sexually harass him again? 

I think she was trying to orchestrate a zoom threesome with Mykell but maybe I’m overthinking it

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

People at work know not to talk to me before 9am.  If someone comes to my door at any time before then, I will tell them to go away and come back after 9.  New people are actually told this when they're introduced to me.

LOL I once asked someone at work what it would take to get a little "me" time!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

No new developments...Asuelu, Brandon, Jovi, and Mike all need to step up and be better. Tiffany and Ronald are a lost cause.

Shocking lol. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

More often than not, literally the second I get to work,  the phone starts exploding.  Sometimes I hear it ringing in my office while I'm still walking down the hallway.  Welcome to the Working Week!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

I can't see Julia talking her way through this interview all the way to a J-O-B....  Wonder why she won't just take some ENGLISH classes?

She has YET to wear a cold shoulder though.  So there's THAT....

Who would pay for the lessons? Surely not her gaslighting saboteur creep of a husband.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Ugh yes this is my pet peeve! Don't call or email me before 9 please! 

• Love 7
Just now, Chloe Dog said:

LOL I once asked someone at work what it would take to get a little "me" time!

If there is an emergency, fine. Other than that, give the person who has just walked in a couple of minutes of time before accosting you for gossip or whatever. I didn't usually have much conversation with my supervisor for 15-30 minutes, til we both settled in.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:
26 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why are you wearing a mask in your car in which you are alone?

To make people point. I do it every day.

Sometimes when I am shopping and am driving to some place near my last stop I just leave my mask on. I have been wearing my glasses more during Covid and sometimes it's easier just to leave the mask on for a few minutes between stops.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ugh ugh ugh. There is nothing I dislike more than having to talk to someone five fucking minutes after I wake up. Can you imagine dealing with Betty? Thus I’ve been single for over two decades.

I’m the opposite. I get up at the crack of dawn, so everyone knows if they call me after 9:30 pm, somebody better damned well be dead or else we have nothing to talk about. But Betty talking to me about slopping some hogs while I’m having my coffee would have made me very stabby.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Andrei going to his first day of work in shorts is PEAK Andrei cluelessness.

Remember when he wore them to the trucking job interview?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2