Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My son's a chef so of course he was working today. As he has for the last 7 years or so. My husband saunters in to my sitting room this morning and says "So, do you want to go to Allie's (where son works) for brunch?".  Me: "NO! For one thing, we wouldn't get near the place without a reservation. For another, Miles will be super busy and won't be able to come out and talk to us. Three, why would I want to go and make more work for him?" Husband saw reason and went out Ubering today. I got the house to myself and it was just delightful. I don't really do Mother's Day. 

That's so considerate, and sensible.

Kalani, Asuelu, and Kolini seem OK so far.  So Oliver grabs people with the bacon tongs, and then uses it on the food?    Icky.     

How can these fools even consider buying a house, and Kolini seems like the sensible one.    Bet Mama A. will want to drop in for a few months if they buy a house, and Asuelu will throw "Kolini stayed with us, so my mother can too".  

I bet the Lysol is to cover the stinky diapers, and Asuelu's farts. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Coltee Gal said:

Oh for fucking fucks sake Grangela  - Micheal is not, I repeat NOT jealous of your fictious flirtation harassment of the boob doc. 

No one cares about your gigantic books, Michael didn't  marry you for your boobs.  He married you for the green card, dummy.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

No red flags for you and your husband. These folks??????????

That's what I'm saying. Once I heard about Brandon's family and her living situation I'd have no doubts. A fake one wouldn't go through all that trouble- especially one with Julia's buns of steel. 

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I love me some 80s music!

80s music is the best. I can't wait until I can go back to 80s music dance parties. 

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Jovi makes good money.  That's definitely weird that he still eats ramen.  

I like fancy restaurant ramen. He's eating grocery store ramen? That's just weird. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I can’t with Kalani. Always bitching to her sister and then letting her sister tell Aseulo what’s going on. Super mature approach to marriage, Kalani.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
(edited)

Why did Asuelo and Kalani agree to give Kolini screen time to make them look bad, they're perfectly capable of doing it on their own.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Are the gay guys going to be on Pillow talk?

Kenny has already showed us he can snark with the best of them. Remember he wouldn't eat the candy being sold outdoors because he said it had "road dirt" on it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

They have a big can of Lisol in the middle of the kitchen table. What kind of tablescape is that mess?

Lysol, hand sanitizer and something that looks like suntan spray oil.  

So, they must be in the pandemic.  But, we can't tell anyone else's timeframe - except Non Jovi's, because of Myla Vox's age (1 month).

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I think Grangie thought the doctor had the hots for her sand bags. After all he did massage them

Ahem. He "medically examined" them!

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

What wine goes best with pancakes? Asking for a friend.

If I was stuck in a house with the Kalani and Kolini I'd pour wine over my fucking pancakes. Those two are a codependent mess. Kalani won't say "boo" without her sister' approval. Kolini is a shit stirrer extraordinaire and she hates Asuelu and wants him gone. "We're going to keep watching him"? "I talk about divorce with him all the time"? That is not trying to make your marriage work, you repellent bint. I have no love for Asuelu but my god they never let up on him. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
(edited)

Oh Kolini, spend less time worrying about your sister's marriage and more time putting on a shirt under your freakin overalls.  Who the hell is paying to see her Only Fans in this farmer Kolini outfit.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Kolini is giving me tan farmer fantasy with the overalls and I'm into it.  

Ok I’d wear a shirt with mine...I’m ready to go full on Dexys Midnight Runners

• Love 8