Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

There's a rift in the family now.

Call a shareholders meeting, vote out Chuck, and end this misery for all of us.

This is the worst season of Succession ever.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

If I were Chuck, I’d fire all the kids and hire/pay actual professionals. And when I was ready to retire, I’d sell the business. Because lord, the entitlement.

Except if Chuck can afford to pay a staff, I'll eat my hat. 

Gotta hand it to Becky (or Jen, I can never tell which poisonous sister is which), to be able to deliver a line like the aggrieved "I won't be treated this way". Even though she fucking started it. They are truly committed. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

I can't wait for next week's throw down at the Kalani corral.    I'm still betting $20 on Kalani to win, especially if Mama Kalani, and Kolini wade in.    Tammy's going to keep challenging people until someone punches her out, hopefully on camera. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

If I were Chuck, I’d fire all the kids and hire/pay actual professionals. And when I was ready to retire, I’d sell the business. Because lord, the entitlement.

Totally agree.  There's no way the Coven/Chucklebutts/Evil Stepsisters contribute a single thing to the family biz.  They are amateurs. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That cake tossing needs to improve. Grangie should give them lessons.

I love how Libby is wiping his face and left side, meanwhile, there’s a giant chunk of cake just sitting on his neck/shoulder! 🤣😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

🎵Happy fucking birthday to you, happy fucking birthday to you! Happy fucking birthday, fucking Ellie! Happy fucking birthday to you!🎶

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

I’m guessing he can’t because what he does likely trends into illegal territory 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

There's a rift in the family now.

Call a shareholders meeting, vote out Chuck, and end this misery for all of us.

Andrei could have ended this shit many episodes ago.  If they had just taken the Nice bridge (Rte 301) into Southern MD instead of doing the fake detour into DC, he could have plunged them all into Potomac River.  It would have been the highest rated episode ever!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Totally agree.  There's no way the Coven/Chucklebutts/Evil Stepsisters contribute a single thing to the family biz.  They are amateurs. 

I don't see how the math works.  He said $100K gross & $50K net profit per house as a goal.  He's got to split that with his 4 unemployable spawn.  And, Becky seems to get her commission, too.  Now Jen is the CFO, even though nobody mentioned it until this week.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

OMG...how obnoxious are Ron and Betty? I'm with Julia...lock the damn door. And don't you DARE give them a spare key!

She can hardly wait for them to leave, and neither can I. Take your negative selfish selves on outta there and go clean your hot tub. Find a hobby that doesn't involve you making your kid responsible for maintaining it.

• Love 8

Women's breasts are for feeding babies if you choose.  Jovi and Michael can shut their pieholes.  As awful as Mike was in this one, Jovi and and his whining:  Jeezaloo yara you used to be my hot sexy vacation f&&k, now you are a boring ass mom who has zero chill.  Michael, you don't need to obsess over her breasts.  They are not your property.

• Love 4