Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

For those of you who commented on termination for Jamaica girl who let got pregnant by her vacation f&&k:  Spot on.  He has zero intention of not sleeping with tourists, sleeping with women at the resort, getting married, supporting his son or moving to Illinois.  Like I said earlier, she was crying with regret in her talking head.  He will be gone 100% from her life in a year.

I can't stand anything about Jamaica, lol.  All that "Hey man!  It is island life, man!"  And the accent is a turnoff.

• Love 2

"OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY ITS A SACRED AMERICAN TRADITION WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU"

I could cheerfully go to my grave without having to hear the Potthasts bawling out the happy birthday song, loudly and tunelessly. Sheesh.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, rideashire said:

How did Andre get into my granny's closet to steal her flower shirt?

OMG yes! My aunt has one just like that. They usually come with accompanying elastic pants. I wonder if Andrei has those too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

There were three others, I think. A tall daughter,  and 2 tall sons. One tall son married a red haired beauty, Daughter and younger tall son both decided they wanted off of the show with Barely-Contained-Anger Mom and "Who, Me?", the miniscule cheat. 

That's another farm that nobody wants. 

Mrs. FB and I have been to the Roloff farm twice during their pumpkin season stuff.  It's okay, not that great.  Their house looks nice from the exterior. Mrs. FB talked with Amy for about five minutes during a meet and greet/photo thing.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Weren’t there more Roloff kids? I only see that married one and the parents...Another show that should be put out to pasture.

Yes, there is a daughter (Molly?), and the youngest child Jacob.  They both stay far away from this awful show. 

That party for Ellie is adorable.  I wonder what interns at the production company actually did all of the work.     I love it, all of the sisters are fighting, and the dog is hoping for dropped cake. 

• Love 3