Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Omg, spectrum is down! Isn’t tonight the night of the smackdowns? Noooooooooooo! Hubs is on the phone now but life is cruel my peeps

You’ve got to work on yourself babe.      

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Omg, spectrum is down! Isn’t tonight the night of the smackdowns? Noooooooooooo! Hubs is on the phone now but life is cruel my peeps

Oh crap, hope they get it fixed for you soon we will miss your snark. So I assume that means you can't watch it on your phone on the app either?

Just now, Coltee Gal said:

You’ve got to work on yourself babe.      

I have angered the cable gods. We will receive a call back in 7 minutes. Oh the fucking despair 

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Oh crap, hope they get it fixed for you soon we will miss your snark. So I assume that means you can't watch it on your phone on the app either?

No, nothing. I just get the spinning circle of hell

• Love 3

I have angered the cable gods. We will receive a call back in 7 minutes. Oh the fucking despair 

You've been dealt a blow,  fer sure

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

If you loved us, you’d go to a hotel for the night, just to watch tv.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Is your cable hooked up? Maybe you need a hooker.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Hey guys! I'm in Washington, D.C. to help out a friend who just lost her husband last month. They're having a funeral for him tomorrow morning. I went to help her out this afternoon, and so many people were there, getting emotional and crying so hard for her. It was just too much for me. I need your snark to cheer me up, please! Let's have fun watching yet ANOTHER episode of HEA...

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Your TV didn't love you, it never did! LIAR!!!!

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Sharp is lathering, rinsing and repeating with the ChuckleFuck family. Family outing on the boat, drinks and fists thrown. Sweet blocky headed Ellie’s bday, cakes and fists are thrown. I don’t give a shit  wonder what will happen at the family bbq.🤔

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Hello everyone, hope you had a good week and are staying safe.  I can’t believe I need to buy more masks.  But, I’m happy to do so to try and stop this thing.  I just never thought we would be here again.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey guys! I'm in Washington, D.C. to help out a friend who just lost her husband last month. They're having a funeral for him tomorrow morning. I went to help her out this afternoon, and so many people were there, getting emotional and crying so hard for her. It was just too much for me. I need your snark to cheer me up, please! Let's have fun watching yet ANOTHER episode of HEA...

So sorry - take care.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Are they going to give us a play by play of Mykul leaving a sample while Grangela makes sure he is only thinking of her while doing it? GAG!

Dear God I hope not!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sharp is lathering, rinsing and repeating with the ChuckleFuck family. Family outing on the boat, drinks and fists thrown. Sweet blocky headed Ellie’s bday, cakes and fists are thrown. I don’t give a shit  wonder what will happen at the family bbq.🤔

Why, Chuck just KNOWS that all the family needs is a nice get together where they can all just enjoy each other's company! Just like the boat, the RV, and the birthday party! Those family bonds are strengthening by the day!

Hello my lovely peeps! I was in such a rush to get here I only brushed my teeth for one minute!  I hope you're all having a great week! I had the trim repainted on my house and my front and back porches repaired. My house is no longer the worst looking house on my street! Huzzah!

In other news I hate Mike. Carry on. 

• Love 18