Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Oh, that was totally me with a 5 month old baby. State of total exhaustion. If Jovi wanted to be a really great husband, he would just LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE for 24 hours minimum. 

He should have got her a spa day and he could have bonded with the baby. Maybe then she’d be more receptive. Grow up gnashers 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Asuelu and his family all speak like cavemen. And it's not because they're from Samoa, because Low doesn't speak that way. I think maybe there's some inbreeding in that DNA. 

Remember that old sketch on SNL, Tarzan, Frankenstein and Tonto? 

Brandon: Where's Mom? 

Ron: She's CRYING. All because of YOU.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Is Brandon wearing his mother's coat? 

Ron cannot resist, can he? "Where are you going to put all this stuff, in your tiny apartment that you can't afford and isn't the farm and why do you have so much stuff anyway, what could you possibly have?"

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Betty is a fucking HATER. 'Oh there's half of your apartment over there; taken up' like shut the fuck up. Better than living on a farm with your narcissistic parents!

A farm that is likely one payment away from foreclosure. That is why they won’t hire help. They need free labour.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
Just now, Chloe Dog said:

How sick is that, that the parents say they "lost the war" over their son?  

I really wonder if they treat Ron's other kid's spouses that way and the kids to that extent. And what makes Howdy Doody so special?

• Love 12

My sons went to college, one of them moved back home for a few months, and then left and they never returned except for visits. Somehow I managed to live through it and I did it all by myself, Betty. So shut the fuck up.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

A farm that is likely one payment away from foreclosure. That is why they won’t hire help. They need free labour.

They will have to indenture Betty's sister or cousin who called Julia a princess and carried a hairless cat again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I really wonder if they treat Ron's other kid's spouses that way and the kids to that extent. And what makes Howdy Doody so special?

I am DYING to know what Ron's other kids think of him and Betty.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Weren’t there more Roloff kids? I only see that married one and the parents...Another show that should be put out to pasture.

There were three sons and a daughter. I guess some of them got tired of the dog, pony and pumpkin farm show.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Weren’t there more Roloff kids? I only see that married one and the parents...Another show that should be put out to pasture.

There were three others, I think. A tall daughter,  and 2 tall sons. One tall son married a red haired beauty, Daughter and younger tall son both decided they wanted off of the show with Barely-Contained-Anger Mom and "Who, Me?", the miniscule cheat. 

That's another farm that nobody wants. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2