Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I'm afraid he breaks and throws shit while the camera is off.

But not his Confederate Flag candle holder! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I'll bet you're the only people who have been both to the Roloff Farm and Dr. Now's office! 

We wanted to stop by Dr. Lee pimple popper office driving from Arizona to LA, but traffic was heavy and we decided to keep going.  Maybe next time.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

So the truth comes out. Natalie and Mike are living apart and are acting like they are still together for the show taping? 

That would explain them arriving separately to the Tell All and being so cagey about what was going on in their relationship

• Love 5
(edited)
5 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

@Floatingbison wait wut?  Next week you must spill the details on Dr. Now if when the show gets boring and disappoints because it will

I'll be more than happy to recount the deets of our pilgrimage to Houston.  We even have pics of us in the parking lot in front of Dr. Now's sign that I can discretely share.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

The vineyard is opening this coming weekend. I have not had a very happy experience so far but I'm hopeful things will change once I get used to the job. Have a good week, everyone.

I hope it gets better.  

• Love 4

I think production did a wonderful job with the decorations for Blocky’s party.

And stop calling her Blocky.  She’s a cutie pie.  And will grow up able to curse like a sailor.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

Missed the most enjoyable snarkfest.

Julia, you may need permission from the landlord to install a pole, especially if it needs to be installed in to the ceiling and floor. And if you are above others, maybe consider that your noise may be loud and annoying or obnoxious.

Nat’s friend looked at her like she was dessert.

Mike’s mom will not like Nats. A snake in the grass, Mike, maybe walk away from both your mom and Natalie for a while.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 1

Hi! Watching the repeat because I missed the beginning. Darn Olympics! Some quick observations:

The "Goofballs" aren't so goofy if they give Michael advice on how to have a baby, since it's the most important thing to him.

I am so tired of Family Libby and all their real estate squabbles!

Yara and Jovi followed the Kalani method of romantic getaway...bring Mom!

Brandon you're not moving far away from your bosses parents. Just a short drive and you can see easily them the farm again.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jovi is such a self centered spoiled man baby. Yara is really trying and he's shitting all over her. 

Listening to Jovi complain about Yara not being the same really makes me stabby. Yara is EXACTLY how all of my friends were after they had babies. You're not the same person. You just aren't. Jovi needs to get it together and be supportive instead of lamenting that his wife doesn't want to party all night anymore.

Also, his family and friends ganging up on her pissed me off so much. All their dramatic BS about how the baby will never sleep alone if you let it sleep in your bead and the gross sexual questions Gwen was asking and them going on about how you have to train a friggin' few months old baby. I felt horrible for Yara. Plenty of people safely cosleep and they're not stuck sleeping with their kids until they're 18. Plenty of people don't sleep train and their kids sleep just fine. Good for Yara for loving her baby and giving her love, attention, warmth, hugs, and cuddles. Babies don't need some strict regimen to follow, they need love and care so they can grow up feeling secure. When my daughter was a baby, I nursed or rocked her to sleep all the time and sometimes I did safe cosleeping early on for our sanity, and sometimes I put her somewhere other than her crib for naps and guess what? She could still sleep in her crib at night with no problems! There's no "bad habits" you can instill in a baby.

I don't get why people love all over Gwen on social media. I've seen a lot of posts on Reddit and Instagram saying that Gwen is a saint, but I have to disagree. She's like the epitome of nagging MIL giving bad outdated advice from 30 years ago.

What do you guys think of Gwen? I mean, I don't necessarily expect you guys to agree with me. I just want to know what some other people on here think of her.

• Love 6

@Hotel Snarker, once again I am standing on my chair applauding your whole post. 

Gwen is getting too involved in Jovi and Yara's parenting. She's protecting her worthless man baby of a son by being critical of Yara. There is no one "right" way! If you're more comfortable with the baby in a crib, put the baby in a crib! If you want to co-sleep, co-sleep! But you cannot "spoil" an infant! (Remember "Unexpected"? Shaeden, or whatever that pencil necked pimply little shit was called, taking his days-old baby's pacifier away because "she'll get addicted to it!"? Demanding that his GF not pick her up when she cried? "she'll be spoiled!"). Gwen is getting more and more critical of Yara because Jovi is, and she will always take his side. She's no saint. She's becoming insufferable. She can have an opinion but its not her baby. And Gwen is not the final arbiter of parenting. She needs to take a seat. 

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She needs to take a seat.

and get Mylah an approved infant car seat! All we ever see is her in her little untethered bucket. Okay, I see she is in a seat base that converts to a stroller, but it never appears to be anchored correctly, rear facing, etc. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:
  Reveal spoiler

You mean they didn't want the "magic" happening from "Daddy" like in the video of his thumb penis?

On that note... goodnight everybody!

Oh my god, now I'm thinking of Mike's little weenie again. I'll be having nightmares again tonight.

8 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Hotel Snarker, once again I am standing on my chair applauding your whole post. 

Gwen is getting too involved in Jovi and Yara's parenting. She's protecting her worthless man baby of a son by being critical of Yara. There is no one "right" way! If you're more comfortable with the baby in a crib, put the baby in a crib! If you want to co-sleep, co-sleep! But you cannot "spoil" an infant! (Remember "Unexpected"? Shaeden, or whatever that pencil necked pimply little shit was called, taking his days-old baby's pacifier away because "she'll get addicted to it!"? Demanding that his GF not pick her up when she cried? "she'll be spoiled!"). Gwen is getting more and more critical of Yara because Jovi is, and she will always take his side. She's no saint. She's becoming insufferable. She can have an opinion but its not her baby. And Gwen is not the final arbiter of parenting. She needs to take a seat. 

I totally agree with this! It really bothers me that most folks on social media see Gwen as an angel who is being kind and nice to Yara, and those folks think Gwen is always right about everything and Yara is seen as being bitchy and ungrateful for her help. They always say she's "lucky" to have Gwen, who is "the best MIL on this show". I think the opposite of all that. She's giving Yara unsolicited advice about the baby when she doesn't want advice about the baby. Let her handle Mylah the way she wants to handle Mylah!

• Love 5
On 7/25/2021 at 9:24 PM, OoogleEyes said:

Sunset? In Miami? Jovi, the sun sets in the West 

We have beautiful sunsets here. It’s one of the few things I like about Florida. 

• Love 2
On 7/26/2021 at 7:46 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Gwen is getting more and more critical of Yara because Jovi is, and she will always take his side.

Lest we forget...she created him and made him what he is today.

On 7/25/2021 at 7:13 PM, renatae said:
On 7/25/2021 at 6:45 PM, rideashire said:

How did Andre get into my granny's closet to steal her flower shirt?

I'm so jealous of that shirt, lol.

BLOUSE, People...blouse.

• Love 3
On 7/25/2021 at 8:38 PM, Frozendiva said:

Mike’s mom will not like Nats. A snake in the grass, Mike, maybe walk away from both your mom and Natalie for a while.

"Mike, maybe walk slither away from both your mom and Natalie for a while."

We can only wish.  Sadly, he IS his mother; he will never change.

• Love 4
(edited)
17 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She's giving Yara unsolicited advice about the baby when she doesn't want advice about the baby.

As much as I miss watching my 16 month old "pandemic baby" grandson grow up due to distance, so much has changed about raising a child in the 35+ years since his mother was a baby that I've learned not to give any advice to my daughter unless asked. Things as basic as whether the baby should be on his back or tummy for sleeping have completely changed! No blankets or anything in the crib! Leave the advice to the experts, although I wonder how much professional advice Yara is getting from pediatricians, etc. and the Ukrainian websites she probably reads might differ from the current thinking in the US. I hope she joins some type of local Mom's group to discuss things and get support from other young mothers in her area instead of Gwen's well-meaning but outdated advice. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2

I feel like the producers are editing to support made-up storylines. The idea that Natalie is a secret lesbian isn't super plausible. Headband-Julia does seem to be overly supportive for a brand new friend, but I'm not buying the secret lesbian storyline that's being set up.

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Lest we forget...she created him and made him what he is today.

Exactly. Ever wonder why Jovi is the way he is? It's because of Gwen.

5 hours ago, magemaud said:

As much as I miss watching my 16 month old "pandemic baby" grandson grow up due to distance, so much has changed about raising a child in the 35+ years since his mother was a baby that I've learned not to give any advice to my daughter unless asked. Things as basic as whether the baby should be on his back or tummy for sleeping have completely changed! No blankets or anything in the crib! Leave the advice to the experts, although I wonder how much professional advice Yara is getting from pediatricians, etc. and the Ukrainian websites she probably reads might differ from the current thinking in the US. I hope she joins some type of local Mom's group to discuss things and get support from other young mothers in her area instead of Gwen's well-meaning but outdated advice. 

I completely agree! Yara can parent the baby however she wants. Gwen is just criticizing her parenting because she is used to the old way of parenting children. I think it would help Yara to join a support group for mothers of newborn babies, and maybe that might help her feel a little bit more comfortable. But again, it's Yara's choice. She can do what she wants.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Rebky said:

When I compare Gwen to the insane heifers on sMothered, she is golden.

Similarly, look at Gwen's competition this season:

• Swinger Betty (and ranting Ron)
  • Show-Me-the-Money Mama Asuelo
  • Tiffany's mother, who hates Ronald & her own ex-husband
  • Treesh, aka Mama Mullet
  • Kalani's mother
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, magemaud said:

Things as basic as whether the baby should be on his back or tummy for sleeping have completely changed!

I've noticed LOTS of babies whose heads are flat in the back.  Like Jovi/Yara's ???

15 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Similarly, look at Gwen's competition this season:

• Swinger Betty (and ranting Ron)
  • Show-Me-the-Money Mama Asuelo
  • Tiffany's mother, who hates Ronald & her own ex-husband
  • Treesh, aka Mama Mullet
  • Kalani's mother

All of the mothers on this season make Debbie look like a Golden Girl.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 7/26/2021 at 9:13 AM, Hotel Snarker said:

I don't get why people love all over Gwen on social media. I've seen a lot of posts on Reddit and Instagram saying that Gwen is a saint, but I have to disagree. She's like the epitome of nagging MIL giving bad outdated advice from 30 years ago.

What do you guys think of Gwen? I mean, I don't necessarily expect you guys to agree with me. I just want to know what some other people on here think of her.

I don't get all the Gwen love either.  And she is portrayed she is a nagging overinvolved MIL who thinks her methods are the ONLY way to go.  I never let my in laws babysit or transport my kids as they believed in spanking and thought the safest place for baby in the car was mom's lap.

Unless the baby's safety is in danger, which clearly it is not. shut it Gwen.  

On 7/26/2021 at 9:46 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Remember "Unexpected"? Shaeden, or whatever that pencil necked pimply little shit was called, taking his days-old baby's pacifier away because "she'll get addicted to it!"? Demanding that his GF not pick her up when she cried? "she'll be spoiled!"

And I was having such a good day, lol!!!  Ick - he was the worst!

• Love 1
On 7/27/2021 at 1:03 PM, magemaud said:

My son is 27, and was a 35 week preemie who spent almost 6 weeks in NICU. Imagine my surprise when the nurses all put him down on his stomach! I thought that was a no no! But they all assured me that recent studies had all said tummy was OK. 

There is contradictory advice EVERYWHERE. I hung out on misc.kids on Usenet in the 90's and let me tell you, other young mothers can be fucking savage. There were mommy wars over anything you'd care to name. Breast vs. bottle. SAH vs WOH. Homeschool vs. public school. Public school vs. private school. Vegetarian vs. carnivore. Circ vs. non circ. Huge fights erupted over what to give kids for snacks, whether or not to let them watch Disney movies, potty training, child led weaning, you name it! Yara's probably better off just fighting off Gwen than trying to hook up with some other young mothers! 

And her pediatrician could be a gold mine or could be terrible. I switched to another doctor in the same practice after about a year because I found my pediatrician insufferable. It was clear that he thought I was a silly, over indulgent older mother who needed some straight talk. I had no doubts about my ability as a mother so I gave him the boot and found a woman doctor who was aces. I hope Yara is getting support from somewhere and not being undermined. 

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

young mothers can be fucking savage. There were mommy wars over anything you'd care to name. Breast vs. bottle. SAH vs WOH. Homeschool vs. public school. Public school vs. private school. Vegetarian vs. carnivore. Circ vs. non circ. Huge fights erupted over what to give kids for snacks, whether or not to let them watch Disney movies, potty training, child led weaning, you name it!

This.  Like, the baby is being fed, why do you care?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

When my child was born she was under 5lbs. When we went to show her to my family she slept in a large drawer with a quilt as a cushion. Spoiler warning: she didn’t die either. 

I had a toddler and a newborn and I nursed by baby and let him sleep with me.  Spoiler:  He is very much alive.  He did, however, get the nickname Headwound Harry (ala SNL) as he fell off the bed, fell down stairs, etc more than the average baby/toddler.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 7/28/2021 at 7:30 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

Oh! I forgot to snark about Andrei shouting, "GET OUT OF MY BIRTHDAY HOUSE!" at one of the off-brand-Ivankas.

Oh my god, that was my favorite line this episode! I may need to combine it with some of my other favorite famous 90 Day quotes and moments:

"You need to get out of my fucking Ukrainian Christmas birthday house at 6 pm!" "Don't terrorize me with your fucking birthday house!" 

On 7/29/2021 at 11:25 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I don't get all the Gwen love either.  And she is portrayed she is a nagging overinvolved MIL who thinks her methods are the ONLY way to go.  I never let my in laws babysit or transport my kids as they believed in spanking and thought the safest place for baby in the car was mom's lap.

Unless the baby's safety is in danger, which clearly it is not. shut it Gwen.

This is exactly what irks me about Gwen. She always tells Yara how to parent Mylah "her way", and any other way is considered wrong to her. 

What bothers me is that people on Twitter, Instagram, and Reddit think that Yara is being ungrateful by not taking Gwen's advice about parenting her baby. They don't understand that Yara doesn't really want people to tell her what to do about Mylah. She can handle Mylah herself. Folks think Gwen is the best person ever on 90 Day Fiance. I completely disagree.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Folks think Gwen is the best person ever on 90 Day Fiance. I completely disagree.

Everyone knows the best person ever on 90 Fiancee is Ashley's friend on the motor scooter. 

Andrei's dad for the win, though, seriously. Or what was her name, Alessandra, who married the Mormon boy in Utah and had to got to Bible study at 7 AM? Her parents were ADORABLE and I wanted to take them out for a drink, which I'm sure they sorely needed. 

Honorable mention to the woman at the lingerie shop who deadpanned "Sounds like you have an amazing connection" to Robert when he explained that he had only met Anny in person for 8 hours but they were getting married. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
19 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Everyone knows the best person ever on 90 Fiancee is Ashley's friend on the motor scooter. 

Andrei's dad for the win, though, seriously. Or what was her name, Alessandra, who married the Mormon boy in Utah and had to got to Bible study at 7 AM? Her parents were ADORABLE and I wanted to take them out for a drink, which I'm sure they sorely needed. 

Honorable mention to the woman at the lingerie shop who deadpanned "Sounds like you have an amazing connection" to Robert when he explained that he had only met Anny in person for 8 hours but they were getting married. 

How could you forget the saleswoman who said “What do I know? I sell dildoes for a living.”?

• LOL 8
  • Love 2