Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

No window in the room, and apparently no heat or air conditioning.  No insulation either when they were putting up the drywall either. 

Wasn't Tiffany advertising for a weight loss product right after she had Carly?   Apparently, it didn't work.   

Yea that room didn’t look…safe. More like a room to hide your kidnapping victim….oh wait

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

No window in the room, and apparently no heat or air conditioning.  No insulation either when they were putting up the drywall either. 

That's how Ronald will keep the kidnappers and child traffickers away.  

• Love 9
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

This is breaking my heart watching Ronald and Daniel, and Ronald and Carly. Because I don’t think there is a snowball’s chance in hell that their marriage will last.

Yeah, poor old Ronald will join Jihoon in the "Dads Who Will Never See Their Kids Again Club".

• Love 14
36 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

The couple on this new show You, Me and my Ex is from my town. Everyone is all squirked out and embarrassed by this. I’m watching anyway. 

Please find them meet them and report back to us! 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Daniel was prodded to call him dad and act excited about everything, poor kid is really trying.

I feel bad for him….he seems to try so hard to please. That poor kid will be taken advantage of his whole life 

• Love 11
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So, we'll get to see Georgi string Darcey along and then dump her, right? That could be fun.

But first Georgi tells Darcey that she needs to work on herself after getting coaching from Jesse.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Guess Kalani had to tell Assholeu because he’d see it on tv eventually? Or she needed a new plot line?

Got the info in before the Tell Nothing/Reunion show?

• Love 5
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

"will you come hug me because you make me really sad"... he sounds like a toddler

He’s such a child.  I can’t imagine being attracted to him. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
On 6/20/2021 at 9:25 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

But first Georgi tells Darcey that she needs to work on herself after getting coaching from Jesse.

And Jesse can teach him how to duck flying shoes.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

"will you come hug me because you make me really sad"... he sounds like a toddler

I know, but his attempts at communication are for him an improvement. He’s starting to use his words!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5