Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'll get in line right behind you. 

"Brandon, you will no longer bring Julia a cup of tea in the morning. She will wait in her room until your mother unlocks the door and lets her out to go to work. Idle hands are the devil's workshop".

Actually, on the outside of the bedroom Brandon is currently in, it looks like the remnants of a chain that was once on there.  As though it was once used to lock someone in the bedroom.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
50 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I will keep it on point but I hope all my American friends stay safe and things go well on Wednesday.

Thank you. DC is scary right now. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Of course Zied wants to go home. Jethro is lurking, muttering darkly. He probably has a lot of knuckle dragging friends, and we will have to endure at least one scene of Jethro inviting Zied to go hang with him and his posse at the local gin joint in the near future. Give me strength. 

Are you part of Sharpes production team ms pepper?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The shopping cart came in handy!

Most apartments buildings here have them. So you can get your stuff to your car. You don’t usually keep them in your apartment! They go by the elevators so people can use them!

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Father Brandon "I don't even see you when you get up in the morning 'cause I'm out there doing animals!"

No wonder the sheep run away when they see him coming!

• LOL 20
  • Love 2
Just now, Emmeline said:

Actually, on the outside of the bedroom Brandon is currently in, it looks like the remnants of a chain that was once on there.  As though it was once used to lock someone in the bedroom.

This would not surprise me in the least. I'm convinced that Betty will start locking Julia in at night. 

Papa Brandon: All this will be yours one day! 

Brandon: But I don't want this! I want to.... SING!

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Now we know the use for the shopping cart. 

Man, first apt with a parking garage and elevator, shopping cart is a must.  I used to think, “how trashy,” but then it became, “which a-hole is hogging the community shopping cart?  I just went to Costco!”

Of course now when I see them near my house, I report them in the city app...

Edited by For Cereals
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. FB is still on the phone with the cold call real estate dude.  We may be moving to Santa Fe before the end of the show . . .

I shouldn't be surprised, everything I look at online, or someone mentions, shows up in ads all over my computer.

I love the Geico ice cream scoops ad, especially when the daughter walks out, and the man yells Sprinkles, and throws some in the air. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
54 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Betty and her husband are satanists or swingers, something is not right with the water on this farm.

Satanist swingers would be awesome TV show. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Are you part of Sharpes production team ms pepper?

I should be! I wonder how they pay? Doesn't seem like the work is that hard. 

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

No wonder the sheep run away when they see him coming!

The only problem with sheep is you have to run around front to kiss 'em. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, WahooLAH99 said:

I thought father Brandon had other kids! They don’t get part of the farm? Sounds like even more family drama!

They probably cut off all contact with him due to his crazy ass wife

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

It is a modern day issue that kids no longer wish to inherit the farm. Since the industrial revolution most kids move away and sell off the land when the parents pass. More likely the parents lose the farm or sell to a larger corporate land owner. When Brandon inherits he will carry all that debt and responsibility. Not going to happen.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:
8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Yep they said she was on a flight to Amsterdam. Which is odd.

Amsterdam seems to be a pretty common transit airport for Europe. I have friends who have flown to other parts of Europe via amsterdam. And with less flight do to covid its even less surprising

I have had stopovers in Amsterdam several times flying DFW to Paris and back. KLM Royal Dutch Airlines...very nice planes and the meals and snacks  are actually delicious!!

• Love 8
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I shouldn't be surprised, everything I look at online, or someone mentions, shows up in ads all over my computer.

Stop using Google. They know all your business. Use a different browser like DuckDuckGo. No ads after I look something up! Wonderful!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

21 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Big Dick Energy.

It's a real thing.

I learned it from a Snarker this week!

We learn so mach here!

I also learned about Scrotum Bras tonight 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Of course Zied wants to go home. Jethro is lurking, muttering darkly. He probably has a lot of knuckle dragging friends, and we will have to endure at least one scene of Jethro inviting Zied to go hang with him and his posse at the local gin joint in the near future. Give me strength. 

Pepper...oh, Pepper! You are the picturepainting wordsmith of my dreams. That. was. GOLD!

• Love 9