Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Never been but it is on my list. Sounds morbid but I am very interested in the gravesites and crypts.

We went on a ghost tour and it was amazing! They are cheesy sometimes and this was had the best tour guide who just knew everything about New Orleans. I loved everything. We went by accident on St. Patricks day and Bourbon Street was crazy time, but we had a great time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

We went to the famous Graveyard in New Orleans.Its right across from the Commanders Palace. I love cemeteries. Ive been to Pere LaChaise in Paris, a  bunch in the Uk and I spent hours wandering around on in Malmo.

I haven’t been to any in London but will do some research as I want to go in 2022. Peer LaChaise is amazing! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

All these women that come here from another country expect the lux life but never do anything to help make that happen as in work and save money before they come to the states, they all want designer bags and shoes but get pissy when the guy has to leave the house to go to work.

None of these people should get married.

• Useful 3
  • Love 18
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Never been but it is on my list. Sounds morbid but I am very interested in the gravesites and crypts.

When I visit Charleston, SC, I also enjoy the old graveyards.  It’s history.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

All these women that come here from another country expect the lux life but never do anything to help make that happen as in work and save money before they come to the states, they all want designer bags and shoes but get pissy when the guy has to leave the house to go to work.

And how about the men....they come here expecting not to work.   We have seen them on other episodes... !

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Americans are all rich.  Don’t you watch tv?

• LOL 11
  • Love 6

Yara's probably not worried about sleeping at Jovi's mom's place, she's worried about boinking at mom's place.    I wonder why Yara's family can't come here for a wedding?   Either they're broke, or there is some reason they can't come here, by now it would be the Corona.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Good Evening my lovelies!  I’m exhausted, when did wrapping gifts become such a chore?

Because of my shoulder replacement, one-handed gift wrapping was a nightmare. Many times recycled gift bags to the rescue

• Love 9
Just now, Emmeline said:

When I visit Charleston, SC, I also enjoy the old graveyards.  It’s history.

I actually took an archaeology class where we studied grave imagery and it was really interesting. You can date graves by looking at images on them. We had to determine if Mother Goose’s grave in the Old Burial Ground in Boston was legit. It wasnt JFTR. The images did not fit the period

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I have a spooky fixation on old grave yards, I also did the tacky voodoo tours too.

When you come to visit me in Salem you can visit old graveyards AND do ghost tours. We also have a shop that sells vampire fangs. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6