Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

New cougar has a skeleton in her closet?

What is she trans or something? I mean at this point we've had everything under the sun and then some. She can't surprise us.

No money is my guess.

• Love 8

I’m a 1972 vintage, but not quite as old as Kenny

I just turned 50. I posted a picture of myself on Facebook the other day and everyone told me how much I look like my grandmother. I think they meant it as a compliment but still ...

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’ve heard the risk is pretty low in NORTH Korea 

South Korea has 51 million people and less than 34,000 cases which puts them at 94th overall worldwide   

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
26 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Chrissie Hynde and Debbie Harry for me.

I recently heard Chrissie on a soundtrack of a recently made movie. It was a ballad and she sounded wonderful. She's from Akron, OH, the area I'm from.

I always wished I looked like Debbie Harry!

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Jenny flew too close to the sun. The dream is over

Its positively Shakepearean.

5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

New cougar has a skeleton in her closet?

What is she trans or something? I mean at this point we've had everything under the sun and then some. She can't surprise us.

Oh dear. Let me guess. She's still married. That's a tried and true skeleton in these shows. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

These two are terrible at communicating. I get Ari’s concerns because I was thinking the same thing about taking the baby into a large crowd. But the “You did wrong today” was so patronizing. And why does Bini need to stay home and not celebrate a big holiday because Ari needs to keep constant watch over him?

She picked a fight on purpose.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, renatae said:

I recently heard Chrissie on a soundtrack of a recently made movie. It was a ballad and she sounded wonderful. She's from Akron, OH, the area I'm from.

I always wished I looked like Debbie Harry!

Chrissie is the ultimate tough but tender rocker chick, and Debbie looks like a work of art she's so beautiful.

• Love 5

2 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Ari is a miserable woman.

I hope Ari was more agreeable to fun things like this before she got pregnant and is just in protective mother mode now.

Oh.  Yay, she said yes...

• Love 4