Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Pre surgery Larissa and Jess are prettier than Vanessa.

But Vanessa seems sensible

Edited by Granny58
Not butt! Voice to text nonsense.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Coltee must have a some kind of magic filter on his pics (not the dick ones) that makes women "reach out" to him so often. Vanessa, those eight who messaged Jess, and who knows how many. What do they see? And do they watch the show??

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Coltee is even more deluded that he's cat nip for women than Tom is.

If Jesse isn't available, maybe Colt and Tom can get a place together. Debbie can live upstairs and pop in at inopportune times. Hilarity will ensue. Get on it, Sharp. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I'm in the minority but I can't stand Lady Gaga... every interview she does she acts like an attention whore

Lady Gaga is nearly out of the business now... Miley Cyrus is getting huge attention for Heart of Glass.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Jess, is a bad actress who will never make it on the telenovela circuit.  She's not good at trying to make us believe that she really cared for Coltee. 

Also, why is Larissa still butt hurt about Coltee?  Isn't she happy with Erick-y?

Edited by Neurochick
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

During the season, Vanessa moved in with Colt & Debbie because she had just gotten divorced.  Now, she says that she and her husband are separated and have been for a year.  The timeline's screwed up.

And, TLC missed the right opportunity to show Larissa yelling, "You have no morals!"  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I I’ve my my daughter dearly but I wish she hadn’t called me at 8:01. Now I’ve got  to back up.  

I’m fascinated how Debbie’s top button keeps changing from unbuttoned to closed 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Somebody shut Larissa up, she is just running her mouth now and makes no sense.  She acts like she was perfect, she’s a piece of shit too.

Edited by LucyEth
  • Love 7