Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

oh snap!  I don't know what job Larissa has, but that line shut Andrei up quick!

And LOL @ Debbie's revisionist history.  Everyone is just in a bitter betty ex wives club over Colt.  I think its neat that Jess and Larissa like each other and aren't in some war over a worthless mama's boy.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? He wishes he could get up close and personal with that boobage. 

Its boobies on parade!

Maybe she is remembering Rio's carnivals.

2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

STFU Larissa, and thank you Andrrrei for calling her out for being a shit mother.

I agree with Andrei on this one.

• Love 5
Just now, Doublemint said:

Go Andreiii - all the money spent on herself - we've been saying that right here!

Interesting that Andrei is worried about the money Larissa spent on her surgery but he is fine knowing he bullied a man (who does not like him) in to paying for a wedding in Moldova.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Go Andreiii - all the money spent on herself - we've been saying that right here!

All Andrei's money is spent on....oh wait, its Chucks money supporting his family.    

I have no problem with people calling others out, but Andrei is really the pot calling the kettle black.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

oh snap!  I don't know what job Larissa has, but that line shut Andrei up quick!

And LOL @ Debbie's revisionist history.  Everyone is just in a bitter betty ex wives club over Colt.  I think its neat that Jess and Larissa like each other and aren't in some war over a worthless mama's boy.

I can't wait to see I'm in love with a mama's boy

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Don’t get your hopes up. The New York Times hasn’t been terribly reliable.

I'm clinging to the wreckage these days, so I'll take it, at least for now. 

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Isn’t that why she has the fans only?

Well sure. But Coltee is being all "Oh, I haven't seen her. I don't recognize her!" meanwhile he's ponying up for her OnlyFans. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

NO visible straps, so either it's built in, she's not wearing one, or the green one is convertible to strapless

My vote is for she’s not wearing one. What is that nasty looking red area on her arm?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Leilani said:

Is showing her boob and pooring oil all over herself on only  fans a 'job'?

Well, she makes more money than me...

I used to be a nude model for an artist. That's one of the hardest jobs I've ever had. 

• Love 4