Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

I looked up combining aspirin and Tylenol and turns out...it's a real thing! 

Excedrin is a great cocktail of aspirin, Tylenol and a bit of caffeine. It’s my go-to headache remedy 

• Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

There used to be a thing called Empirin, aspirin and caffeine, and I loved it truly. 

I got some Panadol off eBay-made sure it was sealed before I took it. but yeah they really work. 

Oh the cheap beret hid Jenn’s horrific brows. I’m sure she gets them done at Tampa’s finest salon.

this family is horrible. Even if it’s all an act, I have no respect for people who want to be portrayed like this.

• Love 18

Libby's people are so ignorant. First of all this family has never traveled abroad, second, they haven't researched the Moldovan culture.  People like this is what gives us a bad name in the world.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Bet its not as good as the paracetomol(tylenol) with codeine that i by in Boots in the Uk and bring back to America

Maybe not, but codeine knocks me on my ass

• Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Oh the cheap beret hid Jenn’s horrific brows. I’m sure she gets them done at Tampa’s finest salon.

this family is horrible. Even if it’s all an act, I have no respect for people who want to be portrayed like this.

Chuck, Jr., gets his brows done there.  But, they're too thin, and they're uneven.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3