Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I think Angela went to Nigeria thinking she’d get her own personal servant and she thinks offering him Georgia is enough for him. 

She wants someone to cook and clean and watch the kids and service her sexually. She picked a man from another county so she can hold over his head that she can "return" him anytime she wants. It's so gross

Edited by Arynm
spelling
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

God forbid Angela gets off her ass and actually does any cooking I;m guess she subsists on Mcdonalds and KFC

I imagine those big boxes of dinosaur nuggets and bags of fries being popped in the oven every night for dinner.

• Love 8
(edited)

This whole scene with Mykul and the Mom screams staged. Pizza looks good tho. 
oh no, warning, warning, here comes Coltee and OMG I gotta go get my eye bleach. And Man, Jess has a demented laugh! 

Edited by Straycat80
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am deeply uncomfortable with Angie's glee at how she intends to boss Michael around and make him cook and do household chores. 

Given everything going on in the US right now, the white woman bossing around the black man disgusts me. And Angela doesn’t care. She can pretend to “respect” his mom, throw in a few Nigerian words and continue to act like she’s some goddess.

and Angela if you were truly worried about your dying mom who you put on TV for sympathy points, or your “cancer” you wouldn’t have left the God Bless the United States.

Youre a selfish,  nasty trashy woman with no redeeming qualities. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, kendi said:

I imagine those big boxes of dinosaur nuggets and bags of fries being popped in the oven every night for dinner.

Hey, please stop peeking in my kitchen!

*sigh* It wasn’t always like this, but quarantine has drastically lowered my standards as well as raised my need for quick, comfort food. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6