Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

If you don’t know what’s going on during a religious conversion ceremony, then you have no business converting. You didn’t read up on this at all?

She didn't even know the name of the religion!

• Love 6

I probably shouldn't say this but my MIL is a bit of a Debbie, we actually broke up over it for a while. It is a bit better now but I still find myself rolling my eyes and biting my tongue at the passive aggressive comments hubby doesn't seem to catch. Don't get me started on the tiny wedding I wanted to have where she guilted hubby to invite family he hasn't seen in 15 years...I made her pay for those guests and shockingly they left a used gift card of zero dollars for a wedding gift. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Vandy10 said:

But Utah is stunning! Not a state I’d ever live in, but truly gorgeous.

image.jpeg.e3fd02735ced793bb939f046b95d33ce.jpeg

Can you see me, In the little black knit cap hiking/vacay in Bryce CanyonNP on Feb 29 2020, 2 weeks before going into shelter in place. Hoodoos are awesome.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 4
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Larissa is not convinced that she can control herself. She’ll end up back in jail. Hopefully, she won’t seriously injure someone. 

Good thing she took those anger management classes and did all that community service.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Good Grief!  Larissa and calling these women!  What is UP with that??  And there goes Grangela! AGAIN.  She needs to stop with the histrionics already.

Well y'all, it's been fun!! Try to stay COOL my peeps!  AND safe.  Until tomorrow...

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Don’t be mad, but I find Eleanor not that cute. She inherited her father’s block head.

Is  Asuelo the father of Eleanor?  He looks like the model for the Easter Island statues.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Sorry I’m behind, but is Libby wearing a black bra under her “Christening dress” and fuzzy slippers? 

80206AD1-4AF0-47F1-B967-F2A2F2489F5F.jpeg

Looks like a mic battery pack.  I noticed the sister in law was also wearing fuzzy slipper-like booties.

• Love 5

I don't believe for a minute that Libby didn't know that she needed to get baptized and that it's happening in Moldova. Otherwise why would she bring a simple white dress?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

What's the bear situation, Auntie Anxiety?  Have they taken over the front porch?

I think the mother bear is hungry from nursing her cub and is looking for easy pickings. We’ve had bears around from time to time because my neighbors put up bird feeders and that’s an easy meal. Probably the same mother bear year after year and getting bolder but it’s just the second encounter I’ve had in 10 years. The bear was after my grill. I also wonder if my dog’s scent used to keep her away.

We’ll snark again tomorrow. Have a good night and stay cool, guys and gals.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Why didn’t Libby look into the religion and baptism before they got to Moldova?  

I think the whole Libby needing to get baptized into Andrei’s religion before the wedding was a bombshell Andrei’s sister-in-law dropped at the table the first day they were in Moldova. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

LOL Andrei absolutely mangled that saying (which I've heard on...Mad Men I think?)

The saying is something like “the man is the head, but the woman is the neck, and the head follows whichever direction the neck turns.” Andrei totally changed it to his advantage by saying the man is the BRAINS and the brain controls which way the neck goes.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Andrei and Elizabeth are both jerks.

He’s playing up his macho bullshit for the camera, but It’s definitely how he sees “traditional” male/ female roles.
Elizabeth is ridiculous in how much say she gives her bitchy sisters and gross father. The whole situation with scheduling her baptism so that she wouldn’t get crap from her family makes me crazy! Grow the eff up and be your own woman.

If Elizabeth stood up to her family more, I think Andrei would have a lot more respect for her. 

ETA: Her sister-in-law is horrible and ignorant. 

Edited by 7isBlue
Unfinished thoughts.
  • Love 5