Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I can't wait to see her sitting by the pool with an umbrella drink, in her swimsuit with a little skort.

Sounds like Heaven to me right now! 

• Love 9
Just now, Toodleoo said:

YOU DON'T RECOGNIZE ME AS YOUR SOULMATE YOU NEVER LOVED ME YOU LIAAAARRRRRRRRRR

This is why I love this forum!!! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

So I guess the area where Syngin lives in South Africa doesn't have child kidnappers on every street and playgrounds that consist of broken swings and pipes.

And in his area, every boy under 14 isn't addressed as "M' boy."

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Am I nuts or wasn't there an episode where Becky was looking into apartments for them? Maybe I am confusing shows?

I think that was the What Now series.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

WHAT? Darcey and Stacey are getting their own show?  Ultimate famewhores, those two. 

I haven't seen the ads or previews that others must.  Maybe it replaces The Family Chantal.

They are famewhores.

• Love 4

My weekly reminder that I hate Libby’s TH look.

and breadwinner is being used rather loosely isn’t it Libby? You have a “job” with Daddy Warbucks.

now it’s time for Karine to sulk that Pole is still the same damn loser he always was....

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

"We're more energized" says the loser who doesn't have a job, or support his family in any way.   So in the U.S. he does nothing, and in Moldova he's supposed to do even less?      It's never too early in the trip to insult each other, at least I hope it isn't.   

Yes, Pol thought his mother would cave, and let them move in with her forever.     ANd guess what, dinner will be another chance for Pol to demand the mother pay for them.      And I bet he tries to stick Mom with the dinner tab too. 

• Love 9