Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Braces, like tongue rings are supposed to enhance the blowjob experience

I suppose, if you're into pain. Cringeworthy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

No Steph, the Czech Republic was not part of the Soviet Union.  It was a separate nation allied with the S.U.

I think it was Czechoslovakia then. Didn’t become Czech Republic till after Soviet Union dissolved.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What does Ariela free lance write? I’m afraid to know.

Spoiled indulgent thoughts while Daddy pays the bills.

I am not going to like this chick. She thinks everything she does is cute and quirky.

• Love 19
9 minutes ago, renatae said:

Oh, me, too. I don't multi-task well during these shows. My apologies to everyone for my 20 minute behind the times responses! And I never get a chance to say goodbye before the forum locks up. 😔

same! 

• Love 4
Just now, kacesq said:

Spoiled indulgent thoughts while Daddy pays the bills.

I am not going to like this chick. She thinks everything she does is cute and quirky.

As she stated, "What's not to love?" 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Here’s a thought thimblewit.  Stay in America until Sumit is actually, you know, divorced.

Yeah, she's assuring her daughter she insists on seeing papers. The time to do that is *before* you board the plane, Einstein.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ariela is really rocking the Star of David. Don’t see that very often. I like it.

Agreed. I wonder if he is Jewish as well, Ethiopia has a pretty large Jewish population

• Love 3

I don’t know much about Ethiopia but this chick makes it sound bad yet she’s willing to gamble on her baby’s health. Based on what she’s saying.

• Love 8

Yes, "fellow moms in the community", lets all gasp in horror and try to undermine another woman's choices. I mean, I wouldn't go to Ethiopia to have a baby either, but I wouldn't snark on another woman to her face about her decision. Gah. I hate these idiots.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ariela is really rocking the Star of David. Don’t see that very often. I like it.

I wonder how she will fit in as a Jew in Ethiopia? I live in an area with a lot of Ethiopian immigrants and all the ones I've met are Muslim or Christian.  

• Love 2