Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

Funny enough, I was at the grocery store on Wed and the shelves were stocked with paper products. The thing now in short supply are clippers and hair colour.

When the madness started I bought root cover up and had my powder dip nails soaked off, (two reasons, one because I was furloughed and did not want to pay for the upkeep and two, I knew the shops would be closed, no maintenance available).  I am waiting for my Ulta order with my OPI healthy nail growth stuff.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Mary Godfrey said:

He's an arrogant, spoiled, selfish ugly American who sees Rose as a possession. His de-humanizing of her is infuriating.

I totally agree with you on all of that. But having spent time in Philippines I recall just how humid and hot it was.  He’s anxious.

• Love 2
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

40+ in Australia with no a/c. I’d sleep with a fan and a  wet wash cloth on my face

When I moved to Adelaide to teach, my first day of school was 46C. There was a/c in the living room, but a ceiling fan in the bedroom. I learned the exact spot to sleep.

As for Erika, she’s a lesbian in a small town. Of course she would be friends with women she’s dated. 

• Love 8

Here comes Steph, complaining about going to the party now. 

I mean come on! When you meet someone you like, you meet their friends. And really? Miss "I'm all about the sexy" and you're clutching your pearls about who Erica's had sex with? 

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

If haggard, wrinkly BGL is in a traditional bridal outfit...it must look like when old women get buried in wedding gowns...off kilter and creepy...

Imagine what atrocity is going to pass for in a sleeveless wedding dress

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I'm surprised Steph didn't say, "I have to go to the bathroom. Because with my medical condition I have to wash my hands a lot and I have to take medication because even something as simple as a little cold can kill me."

• LOL 8
  • Love 10
Just now, hisbunkie said:

I totally agree with you on all of that. But having spent time in Philippines I recall just how humid and hot it was.  He’s anxious.

I understand he's anxious and it's all strange to him. But never do you hear him say, I feel so bad for her, I didn't realize the extent of her poverty. It's all, I need to get the hell out of here! 

• Love 18
20 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Ed should see how you use the bathroom and shower in. Marine Corps boot camp.

ETA although, I admit there were no chickens involved

What about rats? I mean mice?

ETA: @tvrox beat me to it! I am 15 minutes behind.

Edited by Mercolleen
  • Love 3

Good Lord.  Dude is literally wandering around a strange city looking for this “woman.”  Real talk, zero snark: David needs some help. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
And not a search party. Real, actual psychiatric help!
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Funny enough, I was at the grocery store on Wed and the shelves were stocked with paper products. The thing now in short supply are clippers and hair colour.

Hair color kits have gloves in them and some people are buying them for that. Others are just hoarding

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Here comes Steph, complaining about going to the party now. 

I mean come on! When you meet someone you like, you meet their friends. And really? Miss "I'm all about the sexy" and you're clutching your pearls about who Erica's had sex with? 

Plus what Erika said made sense. Meeting all the friends at once so they wouldn't be wasting time. Stephanie is such a downer. Surprised she isn't using her illness to get her out of it.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I don’t like how Rainbow Brite’s friend styles herself. I’m not a fan of extremely asymmetrical hair styles...

That's just one of the reasons the Williams' bait in LV grates on me.  Fortunately, we haven't seen her yet tonight.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

There is a goat in the back of the car. A goat. In the car. 

Goat Uber Driver: I got a call for 1 goat...not 2...

Usman: She'll ride in the front...

Goat Uber driver: It'll cost extra..

Usman: The goat in the back shat...

Uber Driver: that's okay...trade, the one in the front is worst than the poopy goat.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I still talk in metric, my brain is really good at flipping between c and f

I've never been able to figure out f, but I still do weights in imperial, but distances in metric. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Lana is not online because she doesn’t exist! Is dumb David going to wonder around town hoping he just bumps into her? This guy is beyond help IMO. 

If he told anyone in that city his story they would laugh themselves silly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7