Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, deirdra said:

I like seeing Summer squirm, but Kyle doesn't need to go public.  If DNA proves he is the father, it should all be handled in divorce/custody court, not the tabloids.  

Tara having nowhere else to go but back to Kyle is ridiculous. If she didn't cache away money and false papers to get her and Locke Jr. to disappear on one of the many islands of Micronesia, she's an idiot.

I actually expect that Locke-ness is a major league control freak, and already had JR. DNA tested. 

All of Kyle/Dumber/Tara running back and forth was pointless; cell phones don't work? Phyllis forced to tell Nick what she's withheld about Tara/Kyle was a repeat of how many story arcs on Show right now -- Five, six? And Jack continues to drift along clueless, planning another engagement party for Kyle and Dumber. 

I'm starting to root for Locke-ness and Victoria to drop anvils all over town -- That's how mindless this drivel has become.

• Love 18

Not only is Ashland flying after his heart attack but he’s also drinking. Unless more time passed than we thought, Ashland has committed a medical no no and has gone against his medical advice. 

Another day and another day Summer pissed. For me, another day of pure bliss. And now we know Foghorn is also pissed, that makes me add a Snoopy Dance to my day.  Color me surprised because I thought for sure Foghorn was going to tell Ashland that Tara was upstairs but Foghorn thought more about protecting Summer than her usual vindictiveness. 

The chipmunks are in the house, the coffee house, and the boy chipmunk knows that the girl chipmunk is up to her ears in complicity to Chelsea’s crime. As usually happens in confessing in a public space, the confession could be overheard.  Rey finally is acting like a detective and not a jealous husband.  Rey is wise to put Chloe on his radar. Is Chloe was smart, which she isn’t, turn state’s evidence and ask for immunity since I got the feeling Chloe is getting thrown under the bus. 

Is Rey buying Chelsea’s Mea Culpa?  The look on his face has me wondering if he is a buyer or sceptic.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

Taking bets - when is the "Who killed Locke" story coming up Lets see....he's going to hit the sheets with Vic so Billy will go crazy. He'll threaten Summer, Kyle. and Jabot so all of them will at least shout in public "I'll kill him!" Even Jack and of course "Close your eyes so I can punch you" Nick

He threatened to Hotel....so Phyl. Prick for some reason... and of course the most deadly threat -- Nikki.  of course it will be his wife. Or Adam and Sharon ...no reason

Edited by crowsworks
OOOOPPPSSSY
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

Color me surprised because I thought for sure Foghorn was going to tell Ashland that Tara was upstairs but Foghorn thought more about protecting Summer than her usual vindictiveness

I think it was more because he threatened her. I saw her eyes narrow when he started talking about bringing in the cops and ruining her business. He doesn't know Phyllis. If he did he never would have gone that route.

Is Rey buying Chelsea’s Mea Culpa?  The look on his face has me wondering if he is a buyer or sceptic.  

OMG, I was cracking up today at Chelzzz's Mad Woman of Chaillot impression today. 

image.png.e810bf4731ab6b96316477abcd51c6cb.png

• LOL 8
  • Love 7

A "real-a-tor"? So much for Billy's fancy edumacation at GCU and Walnut Grove. 🤓

Now Adam answers the door instead of just yelling out that it's open. Heh, maybe he was scared Chloe came back. With a gun. Again.

Lily, you're going to buy a place with Billy? Ehh, not sure that's a good idea. Billy doesn't have a great history of being financially reliable and you'll be left paying the lease or mortgage on your own. 😑

The middle of the coffeehouse is the perfect place to discuss the attempted murder you help commit, Chloe. Why not put it on FacePlace or ViewTube and let everyone know?

It's a scary day to me when Kevin of all people is the voice of reason.

Dr. Hedges, you know Chelsea is a total psycho. Why are you letting yourself get sucked into her scheming? Oh yeah, because Victor is paying you to sit on her so Adam can be free like the wind.

Oy, you have screwed up royally, Princesss Summer. Now that Phyllis knows about Kyle's alleged fatherhood, all bets are off. It's just a question of who she'll mouth off at first: Tara, Kyle, Ashland, or Jack.

I'm with Adam; baseball is boring to me too. The average game takes so long I feel like it's a job and I should be getting paid an hourly wage to sit through it. 💤

Dang, Ice Queen Victoria thawed out enough to work her feminine wiles on Ashland. He was being quite charming for a guy about to divorce his unfaithful wife who he thinks has kidnapped his son. Wonder what she's up to?

Is anyone taking bets on how soon Phyllis will be working Ashland's joystick to try to distract him from going after Summer and Kyle? Put me down for not later than June 20.

Newman Media= NM, as in "nevermind" or "not much." Victor, you didn't think that one through. Your new enterprise is going to get clowned hard on social media. 🤡

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

A "real-a-tor"? So much for Billy's fancy edumacation at GCU and Walnut Grove. 🤓

Oh Joi !

As soon as those words were out of his mouth I actually winced...He also says “anyways” and “suppose-ably”....

God I can’t stand this imbecile with the shit eating grin ....everything anyone says to him has to be explained....”are you changing your mind about shacking up with me, Lily ?” 😩

It’s exhausting watching his scenes

• Love 19

Now Adam answers the door instead of just yelling out that it's open. Heh, maybe he was scared Chloe came back. With a gun. Again.

Lily, you're going to buy a place with Billy? Ehh, not sure that's a good idea. Billy doesn't have a great history of being financially reliable and you'll be left paying the lease or mortgage on your own. 😑

The middle of the coffeehouse is the perfect place to discuss the attempted murder you help commit, Chloe. Why not put it on FacePlace or ViewTube and let everyone know?

It's a scary day to me when Kevin of all people is the voice of reason.

I did love his line  when Clo accused him of Judging her - Better than a REAL judge.

Oy, you have screwed up royally, Princesss Summer. Now that Phyllis knows about Kyle's alleged fatherhood, all bets are off. It's just a question of who she'll mouth off at first: Tara, Kyle, Ashland, or Jack.

Didn't Sally know? This should be good when Jack finds out.

I'm with Adam; baseball is boring to me too. The average game takes so long I feel like it's a job and I should be getting paid an hourly wage to sit through it. 💤

My cousin loves it. She's a real fan girl.

Dang, Ice Queen Victoria thawed out enough to work her feminine wiles on Ashland. He was being quite charming for a guy about to divorce his unfaithful wife who he thinks has kidnapped his son. Wonder what she's up to?

Is anyone taking bets on how soon Phyllis will be working Ashland's joystick to try to distract him from going after Summer and Kyle? Put me down for not later than June 20.

I think Vic is going to hit that - for a while at least - until he pisses her off. Till then Billy will go nuts - after she will go full Nikki on him.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Not only is Ashland flying after his heart attack but he’s also drinking. Unless more time passed than we thought, Ashland has committed a medical no no and has gone against his medical advice. 

TIIC and Writer's Warren don't know shit from Shinola when it comes to medical realities, and don't care to write so that it might parallel reality.

Locke-ness flying to Genoa City a week-ish after a cardiac Pop Goes the Weasel is in keeping with TIIC style of production; Throw as much crap/drama at the wall, move on as quickly as possible before it hits the floor and wakes up the viewer. 

There's also the possibility that Locke-ness is one of those bazzillionaire moguls that is certain he knows better than the experts he hires for his care and feeding -- After all Locke-ness flew back to NY with Tara post-heart attack, and that would be against medical advice. 

Another day and another day Summer pissed. For me, another day of pure bliss. And now we know Foghorn is also pissed, that makes me add a Snoopy Dance to my day.  Color me surprised because I thought for sure Foghorn was going to tell Ashland that Tara was upstairs but Foghorn thought more about protecting Summer than her usual vindictiveness. 

Dumber is miserable her perfect future with Kyle is hitting an unpaved road. 

<blerg>

She's known for weeks Locke Jr. might be Kyle's spawn, and now she's whimpering and tells Phyllis inaccurate information? Bad idea. No one is certain if Locke Jr is Kyle's son.

As has been demonstrated many times before, Phyllis cannot keep a secret for long without using it as a weapon against the very people she wants to defend and protect.

The chipmunks are in the house, the coffee house, and the boy chipmunk knows that the girl chipmunk is up to her ears in complicity to Chelsea’s crime. As usually happens in confessing in a public space, the confession could be overheard.  Rey finally is acting like a detective and not a jealous husband.  Rey is wise to put Chloe on his radar. Is Chloe was smart, which she isn’t, turn state’s evidence and ask for immunity since I got the feeling Chloe is getting thrown under the bus.

If Chloe and Kevin weren't blubbering confessions to the crucifixion of Christ, Det. Rey Rey is doing his job wrong ... Which he is. No Miranda Warnings, recording the interview in a controlled setting ... like GCPD, no lawyers. <sigh> It doesn't matter

I doubt it. I think Rey Rey is collecting information informally, and then will go on the attack for dramatic effect.

Chelsea is going to have plenty of time to arrange her story and it'll be air tight, with a little sprinkle of Crazy/Delusional/Betrayed/Grifter for good measure. Det. Rey Rey and Michael will have to admit Chelz was/is a whack job, and not culpable for her crimes, and she'll rest up at the Cracker Barrel Hospital, going over her plot to crush Sharon ,,, Hurt Sharon and you stab Atonal where he lives.

6 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

OMG, I was cracking up today at Chelzzz's Mad Woman of Chaillot impression today. 

image.png.e810bf4731ab6b96316477abcd51c6cb.png

Call the waiter. We need more Thorazine and Vodka Gimlets at my table.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)
19 hours ago, SiouxB said:

Oh Joi !

As soon as those words were out of his mouth I actually winced...He also says “anyways” and “suppose-ably”....

God I can’t stand this imbecile with the shit eating grin ....everything anyone says to him has to be explained....”are you changing your mind about shacking up with me, Lily ?” 😩

How do I love thee, SiouxB!, let me count the ButtBiscuits..... dont't forget that polished glow off his apple doll cheeks and that hint of eternal night we get from the darkness emanating from those dark hole portals he calls nostrils.....

He's Ichabod Crane with a twist, emphasis on the ICK.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6

Of course Chloe never recognized Chelsea going bonkers because they are birds of a feather. It’s like your the last person to realize you stink 🤭 from lack of personal hygiene. I think it’s called “Nose Blind”.  In any case Chloe and Chelsea are down right Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs.  

Every once in a while Abby mentions that she gets calls and even presents from Chance. Since Abby gets calls from Chance, I really would love for Sharon to get a call from Det Deadwood. That would blow Rey’s mind.  

What a load of shit. Ashland is looking for Tara and Tara keeps visiting Kyle instead of laying low and now she’s going out to get Harrison his favorite snacks.  Wonder if wonders, Ashland just happens to be in the lobby when she gets off the elevator. 

Foghorn is actually threatening Adam. Is Foghorn that stupid that if she comes down on Adam, that Adam and Victor will send her to see Col. Sanders. 

Olive Oyl how many times have you let Victor down. How many times have you gone behind Victor’s back. I have to say that Olive looked pretty good today. A lot less gaunt but her knees are still bony.  

Is there only one condo in GC. Nostrils just has to return to the scene of the crime and Lily is on board with it 🙄

Wow!  Foghorn is 2 for 2 in her threats today. I’m sure that gives her more pleasure than Banana Breath love making. 

I guess one bastard understands another bastard when Victor and Ashland are on the same page. Mutual respect is so heartwarming 😇

Harrison is adorable!  

• Love 12
3 hours ago, boes said:

How do I love thee, SiouxB!, let me count the ButtBiscuits..... dont't forget that polished glow off his apple doll cheeks and that hint of eternal night we get from the darkness emanating from those dark hole portals he calls nostrils.....

He's Ichabod Crane with a twist, emphasis on the ICK.

Boes, I am dying over here !

ICK-abod, indeed 

🥴💀👽☠️🤭

And damn he was sliming all over the place today.....and as Lily gazed lovingly at him, my only thought was run, Lily, run 👣👣👣👣

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
(edited)

How does Kyle wake up without bedhead and his bouffant perfectly coiffed? He must use industrial strength styling product on his hair. Meanwhile, HK looked to me like she's lost weight. Her face actually had some bone structure definition today instead her usual baby fat. 😼

Billy told Jack Lily is perfect for him. Wonder how Billy defines "perfect"? Willing to tolerate his endless "me, me, me" b.s.? Able to make the solution to every problem a romp in the sack, with a presentation of sexy lingerie as the prologue?

Lol, did Phyllis just lowkey remind Lily that she used to get it on with Billy when she lived on Chestnut Street, or was that in reference to the two-story condo she had when she dated Malcolm Winters and Damon Porter? Either way, weird flex, Red. Lily is nary jealous of you and your history as GC's biggest thot. 😌

Chelsea may or may not be crazy but she definitely has what on Law & Order they called depraved indifference. Every time someone reminds her that her actions almost resulted in Rey's death, she's like, "And? He's fine now. Adam, Adam, Adam."

Heh, it's funny to recall that Nina and Victoria are contemporaries. Nina seems so much older to me even though Victoria's got that scary social x-ray thing going on.

Dear Show, stop teasing us with these Ronan mentions since they go nowhere. But boy would I love to have him back in town, and Nina would too I bet. According to IMDb Jeff Branson's available, hint hint. 😍

It's a miracle. Kyle's FINALLY going to get a DNA test for Harrison. Wonder if there'll be shenanigans with the test results? O hai Phyllis.

How poorly must Phyllis regard Nick if she  thinks she has to go threaten Adam on his behalf. Adam should tell Nick what she did. I doubt Nick would be thrilled.

Ehhh, Kyle awkwardly trying to make small talk with Harrison. That poor kid was like, "Who are you and where is my daddy? And what's wrong with your hair?"

Meanwhile, did Tara actually call herself going incognito in her black sweats and baseball cap? Girl, bye. People on the ISS would've recognized you so the lobby of the Greedy Parsnip was easy peasy.

Mr. and Mrs. Locke stay being messy in public, hee. And wow, that was quite a "bish, you must not know about me" look Ashland shot at Phyllis. Phyllis actually flinched a bit. Oh those two are so going to be boinking soon. 🤠

Meh, Victor's kind of old to be still driven by petty vindictiveness. And does he really think Jill and the Abbotts and Victoria are going to sit back and let him wreck Billy by taking down ChancComm? TPTB seem to have run out of ideas for Victor, IMO. This is coming across like same old, same old to me.

Looks like they repurposed Summer's old condo set for Lily and Billy's new digs. I barely remember when Phyllis lived there.

A CLIFFHANGER!?!!!??! AYFKMWTS? This must mean Kyle's confession is going to get interrupted and Jack still won't know about Harrison yet. 😒

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12

I'm not seeing the Ashland love here that I thought I would. I might be a little biased because I've liked Richard Burgi since way back from his days in the series The Sentinel, but I love having another virile mature man on the show because Victor has never floated my boat in that regard. Call me shallow.

It would be great to see Ashland and Jack go head to head in some scenes as whenever show tries to pit someone against Victor, they always end up losing and I feel second hand embarrassment for all involved. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
48 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Looks like they repurposed Summer's old condo set for Lily and Billy's new digs. I barely remember when Phyllis lived there.

I have never been able to  forget sex on the kitchen island. I think they also did it on the balcony. I just cannot remember if it was Billy or Nick.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, bannana said:

I have never been able to  forget sex on the kitchen island. I think they also did it on the balcony. I just cannot remember if it was Billy or Nick.

ButtBiscuit was the balcony and Nick was the kitchen island.  I think...... Though both those scenes made me crazier than Chelsea for a long time.......the shower was also defiled more than once.  I can never unsee ButtBiscuit in a towel.....my head, it hurts......

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, granderobino said:

I'm not seeing the Ashland love here that I thought I would. I might be a little biased because I've liked Richard Burgi since way back from his days in the series The Sentinel, but I love having another virile mature man on the show because Victor has never floated my boat in that regard. Call me shallow.

It would be great to see Ashland and Jack go head to head in some scenes as whenever show tries to pit someone against Victor, they always end up losing and I feel second hand embarrassment for all involved. 

I'm seeing what you mean about Richard Burgi, he's pretty terrific.  He looks pretty good as well.  In that scene he shared with Victor and Adam, and then ButtBiscuit, Ashland came off the best.  While Adam and ButtBiscuit tossed poop at each other and Victor looked on fondly, telling Ashland straight up that he was not only changing the company's name but also using it solely as a tool in a personal vendetta, it seemed to me that Ashland was already planning how to use them all to his own advantage.

it would be fun to see Ashland take them all down, Jack excepted.

Poor Harrison.  Wait till he realizes his bio dad is that bag of hair his mom dumped him with.  It'll get even worse for the kid when he becomes aware that the stuffed animal Kyle told him he's had since he was a kid is his soon to be step mom.

Did bats nest in Sharon's head last night because she seemed checked out in every scene today.  

I'm surprised that apartment building ButtBiscuit and Lily were looking at hadn't instituted a "No Billy Boy Abbott" policy after his last stay.  You know management had to spend a fortune on deep cleaning and pest control after he and Phyllis moved out.  Just wait till the Super sees him dragging his vibrating heart-shaped water bed back up the stairs.  

I see a condo board meeting in their future very soon.

• LOL 15
  • Love 7
41 minutes ago, boes said:

I'm seeing what you mean about Richard Burgi, he's pretty terrific. 

I know him from Desperate Housewives and as Tracey Quartermaine's ex Paul Hornsby (and father of her child Dillon). He ended up being a serial killer. 👀

Great actor and I think GH is lucky to have him. I look forward to the scenes between Jack and Lochness as they battle over Harrison.

• Love 12
(edited)
10 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Of course Chloe never recognized Chelsea going bonkers because they are birds of a feather. It’s like your the last person to realize you stink 🤭 from lack of personal hygiene. I think it’s called “Nose Blind”.  In any case Chloe and Chelsea are down right Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs.  

Game recognizes Game with Chelsea and Chloe. They temper each others worst instincts and impulses, but they're still Team Krazy Mama's.

Every once in a while Abby mentions that she gets calls and even presents from Chance. Since Abby gets calls from Chance, I really would love for Sharon to get a call from Det Deadwood. That would blow Rey’s mind.  

TIIC need to recast Chance or have him eaten alive by drug smuggling cannibals. I don't honestly care. The Chancellor Manse is a boardinghouse. We only see Nina or Esther in filler scenes or to prop Abby's Baby Rabies. The rest of the time is Abby gibbering about The Baby or how much she misses Chance.

Enough.

And I'm incensed that Mariah has been roped into another 8 months as Abby's incubator. CG is head and shoulders the superior talent and deserves a real story arc of her own, with or without Tessa.

What a load of shit. Ashland is looking for Tara and Tara keeps visiting Kyle instead of laying low and now she’s going out to get Harrison his favorite snacks.  Wonder if wonders, Ashland just happens to be in the lobby when she gets off the elevator.

Apparently Tara has never heard about The Phoenix concierge service that will pick up Honeycomb cereal, Skittles, Good and Plenty, a bag each of Fritos/Ruffles/Cheez Doodles, baby carrots, and a jar of marshmallow cream.

Why can't TIIC write something more suspenseful than Tara is an idiot and Lockeness is late on his distemper shot?

Foghorn is actually threatening Adam. Is Foghorn that stupid that if she comes down on Adam, that Adam and Victor will send her to see Col. Sanders.

The Red Menace rides again ... Climbing the curtains and pulling down dry wall.

Phyllis honestly believes she's the only person that can defend the milquetoast igits riding her coattails. Representing Nick as a bamboozled weakling is not the sort of thing you want confirmed to Atonal Adam. Atonal hasn't changed or reformed one iota, he's basking in the glow of saving Faith and Nick while pacing himself until Victor unleashes him on Chance Dot Com, then all bets are off.

When Phyllis starts breaking up furniture, it's time for a line drive with a Louisville Slugger.

Olive Oyl how many times have you let Victor down. How many times have you gone behind Victor’s back. I have to say that Olive looked pretty good today. A lot less gaunt but her knees are still bony.

By my count Victor wins on the offensive, controlling behavior front.

Is there only one condo in GC. Nostrils just has to return to the scene of the crime and Lily is on board with it 🙄

Seeing that condo again left me with a sour taste.

I can't go through NotBilly boinking Lily all over the same condo. It was disgusting before and this coupling is getting worse.

Not a surprise NotBilly didn't choose a place more child-friendly. His children have been a secondary concern for too long.

Wow!  Foghorn is 2 for 2 in her threats today. I’m sure that gives her more pleasure than Banana Breath love making. 

Was that a threat or a warning to Lily?

NotBilly didn't mention his history at the condo building to Lily, so I'm going with it as a backhanded warning.

Phyllis is still spoiling for fight ... with Kyle. How dare he have a child with a woman not her daughter.

I guess one bastard understands another bastard when Victor and Ashland are on the same page. Mutual respect is so heartwarming 😇

And mutually assured destruction

giphy.gif

... Goddess Shiva was listening.

Harrison is adorable! 

He's a sweetheart.

It's a shame he has three idiots fighting for ownership.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 18
On 5/20/2021 at 1:27 PM, crowsworks said:

Taking bets - when is the "Who killed Locke" story coming up Lets see....he's going to hit the sheets with Vic so Billy will go crazy. He'll threaten Summer, Kyle. and Jabot so all of them will at least shout in public "I'll kill him!" Even Jack and of course "Close your eyes so I can punch you" Nick

He threatened to Hotel....so Phyl. Prick for some reason... and of course the most deadly threat -- Nikki.  of course it will be his wife. Or Adam and Sharon ...no reason

Did you post this entire comment on another site? Because the one who did also has posted others comments from here so I don't know if it's multiple people sharing an account over there or what? LOL

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

I wonder how much of Lily's interest in Billy is based on a desire to stick it to Cane, or is she just plain stupid and genuinely into him?  Years ago, the recap thread on this site was entitled "Explain it to me like I'm Lily", and that was with good reason.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

I wonder how much of Lily's interest in Billy is based on a desire to stick it to Cane, or is she just plain stupid and genuinely into him?  Years ago, the recap thread on this site was entitled "Explain it to me like I'm Lily", and that was with good reason.

OMG! I remember that. I think TIIC just want to keep Buttbiscuit at all costs and he has to be with someone. It's bafffling.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Off topic now, but way back when Billy, Lily, Summer and Kyle were stranded at a remote airport overnight, there was some discussion of whether or not their jet would land at an airport without a hotel. My friend is at such an airport today. It’s in Wray, CO. I believe she was at Wray Muni Airport. They used the airport courtesy car (apparently they are usually old beat up police cars) and went to Wray Cafe for lunch. It was the only restaurant in town that was open. Now they are on their way to Utah. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

This isn't necessarily apropos of anything that happened on the most recent episode, but the constant "Abby is getting a call from Chance" is so annoying. The guy left his wife and their supposed "family" and all the superhero agent whitewashing doesn't change that IMO.  

I begrudgingly started thinking the character was doing ok for a bit, but him being gone and hearing about these stupid calls actually makes me glad he's gone and not want him back.  At least not as the original actor or, I hate to say it, MO's husband.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, JNavarro said:

This isn't necessarily apropos of anything that happened on the most recent episode, but the constant "Abby is getting a call from Chance" is so annoying. The guy left his wife and their supposed "family" and all the superhero agent whitewashing doesn't change that IMO.  

I begrudgingly started thinking the character was doing ok for a bit, but him being gone and hearing about these stupid calls actually makes me glad he's gone and not want him back.  At least not as the original actor or, I hate to say it, MO's husband.  

I'd really like it if they brought back John Driscoll. I don't understand why the role was recast.

• Love 6
On 5/20/2021 at 8:30 PM, SiouxB said:

Oh Joi !

Attention MWT's ---It's called Grammarly 

On 5/22/2021 at 11:32 PM, Petunia13 said:

Did you post this entire comment on another site? Because the one who did also has posted others comments from here so I don't know if it's multiple people sharing an account over there or what? LOL

Maybe but I don't think so...

19 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

OMG! I remember that. I think TIIC just want to keep Buttbiscuit at all costs and he has to be with someone. It's bafffling.

Does he have pictures of CBS executives with goats?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Summer is useless each and everyday 😂 so it’s no surprise that she left early to take a nap. 

Foghorn looks terrible. That hair color along with being stringy accentuates her nose and chin and not in a flattering way at all. 

How many times to TIIC does it have to be pointed out that HR records do not have to be preserved for 30 years. Only 7 years in some cases. Not only that, but banks are only required to retain personal banking records for only 5 years.  I’m also quite sure a NY judge’s order is not enforceable in Wisconsin especially when there is no family court hearing. 

Famous last words are I can handle Victor Newman.  

Olive Oyl is always ready to dish the dirt on anyone and to anybody who would listen.  

Finally an important meeting is happening in a private office but it’s funny in who’s office that it’s happening.  No wonder Olive is chatting Ashland up at CL.  Amanda looked like she was hit with a sledgehammer when Victor told her that her father was looking for a missing child 😳.  Now the ball moves back to Sutton’s court because that is a reason to kill off Richard.  

Can Jack be more lovable?  I think not. Jack does need to hire some security guards though now that the nanny was left behind, to pack, so Ashland could confront or follow the nanny to Jack’s house.  

Finally Foghorn threatens somebody who’s worth threatening. Give Ashland hell Foghorn and a few witches spells to boot. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

Maybe it’s me ....even though I definitely appreciated Kyle looking to set up a DNA test (although that was stupid the way it was done), what is Jack going to do if Harrison turns out not to be Kyles ?

Will he say to the little boy it’s been nice meeting you... now take care ?

Whole storyline has me feeling like Butt biscuit when he doesn’t understand certain things LOL because most people are acting like Kyle being the father is a foregone conclusion when in fact that’s not the case at all so I just cannot make heads or tails of Jack inviting them to stay with him ....and all of the other hand wringing....

Once paternity is established then we can get down and dirty... but until then.... 😳

Edited by SiouxB
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

Well, smack me in the face and call me a cab, Kyle finally told Jack about Harrison. 😏

Heh, look at Victoria checking Ashland out as he walked away. Calm your bony self down, Vikki. Phyllis is probably going to jump on that before you do.

Whaaaat? Nick figured it out about Kyle and Tara's son and Phyllis didn't even try to throw him off the scent.

Is Nate warming up to Elena again? No, Nate! No! 😱

Jack's been through a lot of paternity tests. Besides the one for Kyle, there was the one for Summer, and the one for Faith when Sharon had a three-man WTD situation. Kyle is simply following the tradition Jack established. 🥳

I'm thinking Tara and Harrison moving into the Abbott manse is going to put the entire family at risk. Perhaps Jack and Kyle should've waited at least until they knew the results of the DNA test.

Elena said Lola was out of town. That makes it sound like Lola's coming back. Are they going to recast the role?

Okay, I'm betting Amanda's father and Victor's PI unearthed the truth about her and Hilary, and Naya or her husband killed him to keep the story from coming out.

Tara is smooth. Before she's legally disconnected from Ashland she's latched onto another wealthy and prominent family. Secure the bag, right Tara? 🤨

Little Harrison was sitting in the chair where his great-grandmother died. 🙁

Of course GC has a mobile DNA test service. That town's like Sodom and Gomorrah, lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
(edited)

Of course GC has a mobile DNA test service. That town's like Sodom and Gomorrah, lol.

Can't you just see their website? I bet it's similar to Dominos. "Choose your toppings fluids. Do you want it with extra genomes?"

Edited by peacheslatour
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

As much as Phyllis is looking a bit drawn lately (stringy hair, etc.) I have to hope that she and Ashland get involved. Mainly to have Victoria’s head explode - I am thinking that maybe they should pair her (Victoria) up with Devon; neither has chemistry with anyone.  To be fair, neither does Elena.  She is back today with foreshadowing of getting back with Nate. After seeing the unexpected spark between him and Lola, I hate to see him back with Elena.  
And please give Jack a story and romance (he looks “right” with Tara) instead of being a constant purse holder for everyone.  The whole story with Amanda, her family, adoptions, murder, etc. is truly boring; and I can’t keep the names straight of father, grandfather, a decades old murder involving people we have never seen or heard or care about.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, SweePea59 said:
21 hours ago, JNavarro said:

Expand  

I'd really like it if they brought back John Driscoll. I don't understand why the role was recast.

It's funny you should mention that. I've been watching on youtube "The Locher Room". I don't know who the guy is, but during the pandemic, he's gotten a lot of soap casts to reunite via zoom and they share memories of the show. John Driscoll was on a Guiding Light reunion last year. He said he was in the military and his wife was pregnant with their first child.

I really recommend people here checking it out especially if you loved the soaps that are gone. I've been watching reunions of people from Guiding Light(Rick, Phillip., Reva and more) and As the World Turns(Lucinda, Lily, Tom and Margo, and more.).  I see they're  going to have a chat with Jill, Nina, and Michael Corbett from Y and R . He played David, the guy who was killed in a trash compactor and one of the most memorable storylines. They haven't announced a date yet. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Kemper said:

I am thinking that maybe they should pair her (Victoria) up with Devon; neither has chemistry with anyone

Irl the actress who plays Victoria has gone to producers multiple x and asked them to pair her w Devon. 

there was a whole page about it in SOD where she said she campaigned to the honchos fervently and they kept declining and a pic of her hugged up on Bryton making flirty eyes. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

Somehow Nick, despite being at least mid-40s or however old he's supposed to be, has the aura of an overmatched teen father.  This is the guy they have win every WTD situation? 

The Phyllis grandstanding is getting old.  Can someone just cut her off during one of her big threatening speeches since we've heard it 100 times already.   I'm really hoping she and Nick break up soon.  Two characters that have a force multiplier effect of dislike when they're together.  

I think Jack is just excited about a possible new family member, and is getting ahead of himself.  I don't know what PB's deal is on this front, but I wish they would bring in or at least acknowledge his other son.  

At this point, Nate should know what he's dealing with, so no further sympathy. How can he really not have other options? 

I've started FFing anything Victor related, but I quickly saw the constipated I Am Very Badass Face and Weekend at Bernie's pose.  Seems like that's the important stuff, but hey, I'm happy to hear if I missed anything else.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Irl the actress who plays Victoria has gone to producers multiple x and asked them to pair her w Devon. 

there was a whole page about it in SOD where she said she campaigned to the honchos fervently and they kept declining and a pic of her hugged up on Bryton making flirty eyes. 

BIG E.U. YUCK!  Isn’t Victoria old enough to be his mother?!  Please NO!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

The age thing doesn't bother me but the fact that Victoria was engaged to and lived with Devon's  father at one time does. Devon has had enough getting with his relatives' leftovers AFAIC.

I'd put Victoria with Ashland after Phyllis is done with him. Or Jack. Yeah, he's an ex of Nikki's and she's an ex of Billy's, but, there's a bts story that early on the writers wanted to put AH's Victoria with Jack and EB went to TPTB and got it stopped. I think Victoria has been around enough blocks for it not to be such a creepy deal now so TPTB could tell EB to get back his lane.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
14 hours ago, JNavarro said:

Somehow Nick, despite being at least mid-40s or however old he's supposed to be, has the aura of an overmatched teen father.  This is the guy they have win every WTD situation? 

Nick is a bro-child; immature, pig-headed, self-righteous, quick with the fists, determined to get his own way. Why he's with Phyllis, whose essentially the same in Gila Monster form, is a regular question for me. Their sexxy times are creepy and unnecessarily gruesome noise written as adventuresome twaddle.

Nick and Dumb bickering about Kyle's past was a waste of time. Nick grinds his teeth, white Dumber whines, defending Kyle and her boy toy love must go on. We'll see.

Nick's getting a little long in the tooth for another WTD episode, but I could see a one night stand turning into a mistaken paternity story, similar to Dylan/Chelsea/Baby Makes Three sailing down the gutter.

The Phyllis grandstanding is getting old.  Can someone just cut her off during one of her big threatening speeches since we've heard it 100 times already.   I'm really hoping she and Nick break up soon.  Two characters that have a force multiplier effect of dislike when they're together.

Phyllis is white noise to me.

I could see Nick being done with Phyllis at any point after Locke Jrs DNA is confirmed. Phyllis plays fast and loose with Nick's need-to-know on the truth. Granted, Nick being told the truth at every step would be a daily bull in a china shop Clean up on Aisles 3, 4, 5, 6 and the front display window!, but for as reactive as he can be, Nick doesn't do well with the brand of drama Phyllis specializes. 

Phyl will lose Nick to the same BS she shovels every day.

I think Jack is just excited about a possible new family member, and is getting ahead of himself.  I don't know what PB's deal is on this front, but I wish they would bring in or at least acknowledge his other son.  

It's a disaster waiting for DNA results.

If Locke Jr isn't Kyle's son, it'll damage Jack.

If Locke Jr is Kyle's son, the Abbott Mansion will become a war zone with Locke-ness trying to batter down the walls to wring the life out of Tara for allowing boy toy Kyle's bastard to carry the Locke-ness name. Betrayal pure and simple, and Tara deserves every bit of Locke-ness' outrage.

At this point, Nate should know what he's dealing with, so no further sympathy. How can he really not have other options? 

Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate is no prize either. It's his passive aggressive behavior that started the whole gurney bang with Elena, knowing she was Darvon's squeeze, all primarily his doing -- Not to brush aside Elena's participation, but she wasn't involved with Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate to way he desired her, and he blew up her life, then rejected her because banging her didn't bang Darvon out of her head and heart.

I've started FFing anything Victor related, but I quickly saw the constipated I Am Very Badass Face and Weekend at Bernie's pose.  Seems like that's the important stuff, but hey, I'm happy to hear if I missed anything else.  

Those were the only edifying scenes on Show. Hillary 2.0 had her entire murder theory blown out of the water by actual evidence gathering by questioning Victor. She found out bio-dad Richard/Rick wasn't fired from his job at Newman Industries: Rick talked to Victor about being an orphan and help finding his illegitimate child. Victor gave him the name of an investigator, and said Rick's job would be left open for him. Victor was genuinely surprised to hear Rick had died. Hillary 2,0 was very emotional hearing what Victor said about her father.

Later, Hillary 2.0 vowed to get to the truth about Richard's murder by calling Naya for another interview.

Hillary 2.0 didn't admit it, but her entire theory for defending Sutton was dead wrong and she doesn't know where her inquiries are taking her. It's odd she's had no meetings with Sutton's other attorneys to consult on strategy, unless Hillary 2,0 has decided that Sutton did have Richard killed because he came to him to locate his and Naya's baby. Sutton wouldn't allow the illegitimate birth to become public. Sutton lured Richard with money and information then killed Richard/had Richard killed ... Or Richard went to Naya demanding information and she killed Richard and Sutton covered it up -- he's been dictating her life ever since (why Sutton has been using Naya as a go-between him and Hillary 2,0).

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
(edited)
16 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

It's funny you should mention that. I've been watching on youtube "The Locher Room". I don't know who the guy is, but during the pandemic, he's gotten a lot of soap casts to reunite via zoom and they share memories of the show. John Driscoll was on a Guiding Light reunion last year. He said he was in the military and his wife was pregnant with their first child.

I really recommend people here checking it out especially if you loved the soaps that are gone. I've been watching reunions of people from Guiding Light(Rick, Phillip., Reva and more) and As the World Turns(Lucinda, Lily, Tom and Margo, and more.).  I see they're  going to have a chat with Jill, Nina, and Michael Corbett from Y and R . He played David, the guy who was killed in a trash compactor and one of the most memorable storylines. They haven't announced a date yet. 

Alan worked in PR at Guiding Light. I like watching these reunions. Very well done.

Edited by rcc
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Totally random that Rey had to wake up Chelsea to have a meeting with Michael, Rey, and Chelsea’s lawyer to take her statement.  Wouldn’t that meeting be scheduled so a staff member should have made sure Chelsea was awake?  Chelsea keeps talking but in actuality she sounds like she’s putting her foot in her mouth. But is she?  Chelsea sounds unhinged but is she really or is she just working on her temporary insanity defense. I’m in the camp of 95% unhinged she only has to fake an additional 5%.  Michael is buying Chelsea’s crap and will not oppose a diminished plea. One thing though, I don’t remember Chelsea being arrested and waving her Miranda Rights.  Rey, that great detective, can’t detect that Chelsea is playing him.  I might be able to buy her crap if Chelsea was a better actress. Even Summer is a better actor.  I knew that Rey was going to grant Chelsea absolution but it turns out that Rey might not have bought her Mea Culpa.  So now Rey is a trained psychologist also. Did he go to Cracker Jack University also?  Rey can help Chelsea but Sharon can’t help Adam. Can anyone say hypocrite?  

Is Noah returning to GC?  It would be just in time for Noah to romance the newly recasted Lola. It wouldn’t be Elena because she’s too old for him. 

Imani, you insulted your mother more than Amanda did when you said that her mother wasn’t in love with Richard but made two babies with him.  It’s quite possible that Richard only heard about one baby since they were split up. I’m guessing Amanda since she was the one not taken in by Rose.  The fact that Naya resented the question about was she honest when she had no contact with Richard makes me feel stronger that she was in contact with him. Plus Naya leaving so abruptly gave me pause on Maya’s honesty.  Amanda, your next move is to try to contact Victor’s PI. 

Victor’s bought and paid for Psychiatrist is really earning his money but even bought and paid for Psychiatrist can see Chelsea is not all there and really needs help. Does Chelsea realize that the Psychiatrist holds her future in his hands. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Can we all agree that nuAmanda is killing it? I’m honestly not looking forward to the return of MM.? Not to be mean, she’s fine, I just prefer this actress.

KM is definitely doing a great job as Amanda; and I wouldn't mind if she stayed.  I had come to enjoy MM as Amanda over the past few months, as I think that she had finally become comfortable distinguishing Amanda from Hilary.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
(edited)

It's a few weeks away from the official start of summer. Why was Rey wearing a corduroy jacket? Meanwhile,  Michael's dotted tie with the striped shirt created a weird optical effect on my TV from a distance. It was like the lines on the shirt turned into moving squiggles. 😮

I was amazed to see Faith carrying that gigantic backpack so soon after her surgery.

Oop, there goes Naya's cover story that Amanda's father was kept in the dark about her pregnancy. Countdown until Amanda realizes Naya is a suspect in her babies daddy murder.

Interesting mention of Noah. Wonder if he's coming back? Him & Elena might be a option though I would've preferred him & Lola. 💕

Rey, helping a perpetrator "heal" is probably not a part of your job duties as a police detective. Y&R maybe should rethink that because I could see people finding it kind of offensive.

Chelsea is still working Rey. Why? I don't think he's going to support her not staying in some kind confinement even if her reasons for doing what she did to him no longer have substance. Watch him end up helping her escape though. 😒

Ugh, I think Dr. Hedges is a crap therapist. How does it benefit Chelsea to be forced to interact with her abuser? Guess Victor is getting his money's worth. Adam cold-stared at Chelsea like, "behold the power of Newman money and influence, you crazypants bish." 😈

Amanda, you might be putting a target on your own back if you figure out who really did kill your daddy. Especially if it turns out to be Naya's husband. 🤔

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 7

Chelsea is still working Rey. Why? I don't think he's going to support her not staying in some kind confinement even if her reasons for doing what she did to him no longer have substance. Watch him end up helping her escape though. 😒

I think something much worse is going to happen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5