Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Wow, just caught a moment of the show in passing and hey, it's Maya! 😉

Seriously,  if B&B doesn't want to bring Maya back I think it'd be great if Y&R found a regular role for Karla Mosley. She's a soap vet and has proven she can hit the ground running. It seemed like BJ was enjoying working with her too. Maybe Nate or Rey could be paired with her character.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

I can absolutely believe Abby would keep Daddy's tequila stocked everywhere.

Yes she's a high maintenance control-freak.  I would not be surprised by that either. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

It’s nice to see Karla filling in for Amanda.  I’ve always enjoyed her acting ability on the Bold and Beautiful.  Her acting was too good so she had to go. 

My TV actually shook today with Phyllis giving very wise advise to Nostrils that you cannot put a c**** in Victor’s armor. The second shaking came when Nikki defended Olive to Victor by telling him she earned the job of CEO. Victor is right about giving Olive the job. Can anyone say nepotism?  There is an old adage which I think fits the bill with Olive. 90% of companies are mismanaged. They are only successful because they can’t help to be that way. 

The one constant thing about Nostrils is his ability to never miss an opportunity to be a schmuck.  

Is GC in different time zones?  Nate was going home to read the medical journals, but he comes to Society. Elena wants to go to a movie with Lola but Lola is still working the dinner shift. Lily has to go back to her room because she’s tired and Nostrils calls her knowing she’s probably asleep.  

Foghorn and Banana Breath trying to role play is like a elephant trying to hump a mouse.  One would think that Lily would be better off being in love with her hands. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Hour 952 of the endless day in GC. Make it stop, please. 🤬

Victoria must have a live-in nanny if she doesn't have to worry about going home to her young children. Priorities. She haz dem. 😑

Phyllis said she has adopted a smooth attitude. Is that like smooth peanut butter or like smooth jazz? Either way, you trippin', Red. Smooth runs away from you like rats off a sinking ship.

Aw, Nate, you fell into the trap. Elena tricked you into complimenting her. Get your guard back up, fella. The feelings you spare may be your own.

So what's Victoria up to with Nick? Is she drawing battle lines against Victor? I guess we'll know if she tries to enlist Abby. 🤔

Billy's kinda crummy in the afterglow, lol. Instead of spooning Lily in their cozy bed, he's out having drinks with one of his exes and stirring up Cyaxares sh!t with Tara Locke. Priorities. He also haz dem. 😑

Lily knew just where to find Billy: down in the muckraking trenches of the Guppy Potholder. She followed his signature scent:

obsessedck.thumb.jpg.c11b8b1e4cd49bbfe3078fa900f7931e.jpg

And now I'm wondering, did Maya Avant ever meet any GC people? Are any of them going to be looking at TempAmanda like, "You remind me of someone. Do people ever tell you you look like an LA supermodel?"

Said it before and I'll say it again. Nikki probably killed Amanda's daddy. She's the Newman family assassin. 😎

🎶Nate 'n' Lola. In Society. They have massive chemistry.🎶 🥰😍🥰😍🥰😍

Oh sure, Elena, Lola feels like doing something all right: your ex. The doctor one, not the billionaire one.

Lamest role play ever. Only Phyllis and Nick would think owning a hotel = swoon-worthy.  Meanwhile, where is wee Christian, out running the streets while his daddy is chasing tail?

Lily, sigh. You let him off too easy. Gah! 🙄

• LOL 5
  • Love 11

Lamest role play ever. Only Phyllis and Nick would think owning a hotel = swoon-worthy.  Meanwhile, where is wee Christian, out running the streets while his daddy is chasing tail?

Don and Linda. The lack of imagination is dizzying.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

Is Lily really that desperate for love that she’s willing to put up with Billy’s Victor/Victoria obsession? All because he admits he was wrong? Lily, you’re a beautiful young woman but you have shit taste in men!

What was that look Victoria was giving Nate before she and Nick left Society? She looked like a teenager with a major crush. 🤔

I continue to really like Nate and Lola, so of course it won’t happen unless they recast Lola. Leave it to these writers to finally find someone he sparks with just as the actress is getting ready to leave. 🙄

the less said about ‘Don and Linda’, the better. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

I wonder if actors have annual performance reviews.  If TPTB told MS to tone down that CAW CAW CAW shit, that might explain Phyllis' new chill attitude and indoor voice.

Did Miss Greendress get fed up with Phyllis and quit?  Some guy has been working the front desk at I Can't Believe It's A Hotel for the past few days.   Crimson Lights has some new employees, too.

I wish they'd given Karla Mosley a role that wasn't temporary.  Maybe she could have been Imani or some new character.  Maya just vanished from B&B with no explanation.  Is she upstairs getting her skis?

I rarely side with Victor, but he isn't wrong about Ashhole Locke's shady business practices.  I was hoping Locke would collapse to the floor and that Victor would step over him with the signed contract, kicking his hand on his way out of the room.  Memories...

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

For God's sake Lily, what prison were you in?  Devil's Island?  Were you guarded by the Inquisition?  Or has your brain been taken over by garden slugs?  ButtBiscuit was his usual selfish asshole with Lady Locke the same way he was with Abby when he dinned her for information on Adam while Chance was in the hospital,  and you STILL listened to his psycho stalker "apology" and then crept down the hall to him in your short shorts.  

That fog is in your brain and it's not creeping on little cat's feet, it's on full gallop.

ButtBiscuit did his daily betrayal and apparently you cannot get enough of Twizzlers.

giphy.gif

Here.  Chew on this while I re-evaluate ever having liked you.  Remember though, ButtBiscuit does NOT have a chewy nougat center no matter how much you look for one.

Oh Look,  St. Elena of the Wet Blanket minced in with that prunefaced saintly "Nobody knows how HARD I work" expression and managed to find the strength to smile wanly at Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate while summoning the will to literally praise herself for "caring too much".  That's our brave girl!  Did that nice Mrs. Weatherley you told Nate about helping know that the other reason you called her son was to have a back up plan if Nate resisted her aura of haloes and incense?  How long before she starts learning how to pick locks so she can drop in on Devon and tell him what a saint she is too? 

Poor Elena - is a crime to just be guilty of loving too much - and too often?

Nate and Lola now, that's a couple I could ship!  He's actually charming with her as is Lola with him.  Show was wise to put their interlude right before we were subjected to Phyllis and Nick doing their sex roleplay.  I don't think I can ever hear the names "Linda" or "Don" again without shuddering.

I was left wondering - as I often do about the oddest things - does Phyllis spray Nick with Febreze first or afterwards?  Lysol?  Does he douse her in holy water?  I'm just wondering what Bill Nye the Science Guy would suggest.......

This is a big storyline for Victor!  Even though we've seen Victor do this all before I'm sort of enjoying him in his mumbling rat bastard mode.  I have to keep the subtitles on but it sure beats watching anything Nick or ButtBiscuit or Adam is doing.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 17
  • Love 7

Lola and Nate practically fizz and sparkle when they appear together.  This is the first time in maybe...years? that a couple has seemed to click, naturally, like this.  And they aren't even a couple.  Or are all the other pairings just that dull?  

I am beginning to clench-up every time Elena comes onto the screen...the actress is attractive but has a terminal, annoying, constant case of The Sads.  Put her back with Devon.  Put Lily with someone else...anyone.  Adam?  Who else is left for her?  How about Sharon with Billy?  Wasn't she almost-pregnant by him years ago?  And let Victor go all-in on Victoria.  Now that we have seen that Nate can have chemistry with someone.....I have a bad feeling that Show will push Victoria on him.  She, like Elena, has chemistry with no one.  She is brittle, has no sense of humor, and sadly does not look well. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 14

Alright, I'm just gonna preemptively sit over here, alone, at the other side of the room, but....I actually felt quite bad for Phyllis today when she said (and not that I agree) that no one could do anything about Victor and she's just learned to live with that.  Even Phyllis doesn't deserve what he did, and MS just played it with this sense of sadness.  She can be charming when she tones down the antics...but there's a LONG way down.  

In hindsight it's kind of funny to me, because Phyllis of all the other characters comes the closest to getting the "horrible person but s/he's HONEST about it so it's ok" Victor treatment.  Anyway, I begrudgingly felt for Phyl today.  

I'd also be up for seeing Karla Mosley on the show.  She always seems engaging and fun to watch, and would much rather see her than someone like Elena right now.  Who I'm now lowkey convinced is some kind of psychopath.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Karla Mosley. Just no. 

Josh Morrow looks good as usual but it’s weird when he & Stafford just sit around and talk. They loved doing all the sex stuff in the past but without that they’re kind of boring. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Lola and Nate practically fizz and sparkle when they appear together.  This is the first time in maybe...years? that a couple has seemed to click, naturally, like this.  And they aren't even a couple.  Or are all the other pairings just that dull?  

The second one.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I think Show wants us to forget that Christian ever existed. He isn't mentioned at all, by anyone. Not even the  go-to "boarding school" reference. All they talk about is Conner.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
50 minutes ago, TVForever said:

I think Show wants us to forget that Christian ever existed. He isn't mentioned at all, by anyone. Not even the  go-to "boarding school" reference. All they talk about is Conner.

Pretty much true but yesterday Christian did get a mention.  Nick showed Victoria a picture of him on the phone but by the way she said "Christian"?  it was as if she was asking Nick if that was him.  

Kid is probably living in the walls.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, boes said:

Pretty much true but yesterday Christian did get a mention.  Nick showed Victoria a picture of him on the phone but by the way she said "Christian"?  it was as if she was asking Nick if that was him.  

He's upstairs waxing his skis with Sam.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, boes said:

For God's sake Lily, what prison were you in?  Devil's Island?  Were you guarded by the Inquisition?  

*Diabolical Laughter*

ClumsySaltyEchidna-size_restricted.gif

*Diabolical Acting*

Or has your brain been taken over by garden slugs?  ButtBiscuit was his usual selfish asshole with Lady Locke the same way he was with Abby when he dinned her for information on Adam while Chance was in the hospital,  and you STILL listened to his psycho stalker "apology" and then crept down the hall to him in your short shorts.  

That fog is in your brain and it's not creeping on little cat's feet, it's on full gallop.

Lily learned nothing from being shackled to Cane Ashby and going to prison. She's right back to accepting misbehavior, brushing aside lies and wringing her hands over the obsessions she's tolerating from NotBilly. She can't tempt NotBilly with food or sexxxy times, reprimand him with Bad Dog No Biscuit! or withhold the deep pockets of Chancellor Industries.

NotBilly will never stop manipulating Lily because there's no penalty. Lily rewards NotBilly's bad behavior.

Lily is another in a long line of classic NotBilly enablers.

ButtBiscuit did his daily betrayal and apparently you cannot get enough of Twizzlers.

giphy.gif

Here.  Chew on this while I re-evaluate ever having liked you.  Remember though, ButtBiscuit does NOT have a chewy nougat center no matter how much you look for one.

There's no there there -- To misappropriate Gertrude Stein -- with NotBilly.

He's not good looking.

He's not charming,

It's All About NotBilly.

He never has to pay back what he embezzled, squandered, pissed away, ruined, broke, defamed, threw away or stole.

A lie is as good as the truth, and that makes him an unreliable narrator, husband, lover, random stranger and media mogul.

Oh Look,  St. Elena of the Wet Blanket minced in with that prunefaced saintly "Nobody knows how HARD I work" expression and managed to find the strength to smile wanly at Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate while summoning the will to literally praise herself for "caring too much".  That's our brave girl! 

Elena is our brave Little Toaster.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP6NT4K2Ys0x1plNtVMeI

Did that nice Mrs. Weatherley you told Nate about helping know that the other reason you called her son was to have a back up plan if Nate resisted her aura of haloes and incense?  How long before she starts learning how to pick locks so she can drop in on Devon and tell him what a saint she is too? 

Elena will try to draw Nate Natey Nate Nate into any inane conversation, so he'll see her as redeemable and fuckable.

The second she catches Super Doc and Lola chatting in friendly noises, it's going to be waterworks or jealousy.

<Ick> 

Poor Elena - is a crime to just be guilty of loving too much - and too often?

All she had to do was fuck the one guy she was living with and not extend her boink range to include the very infatuated cousin, Nate Natey Nate Nate.

And Nate Natey Nate Nate could have respected common social etiquette, respected her relationship with Darvon, and kept his penis out of her toaster slot. He should be wearing the Betrayal Hair Shirt, and yet Nate Natey Nate Nate seems to have skated on the repercussions for their gurney boink.

Nate and Lola now, that's a couple I could ship!  He's actually charming with her as is Lola with him.  

Interaction with Lola improves and raises Nate Natey Nate Nate's character by leagues, but without her he's right back to being a hypocrite and bluenose. 

Show was wise to put their interlude right before we were subjected to Phyllis and Nick doing their sex roleplay.  I don't think I can ever hear the names "Linda" or "Don" again without shuddering.

I was left wondering - as I often do about the oddest things - does Phyllis spray Nick with Febreze first or afterwards?  Lysol?  Does he douse her in holy water?  I'm just wondering what Bill Nye the Science Guy would suggest.......

That was so amateurish and poorly dramatized.

When the actor's don't buy the schmaltz, give up. TIIC can't seem to write/produce realistic romantic scenes.

This is a big storyline for Victor!  Even though we've seen Victor do this all before I'm sort of enjoying him in his mumbling rat bastard mode.  I have to keep the subtitles on but it sure beats watching anything Nick or ButtBiscuit or Adam is doing.

Victor has morphed from months of toothless mumbling and playing the I An Atonal Adam's Soft Place To Fall to OG The Great Victor Newman threatening exile and thunderbolts, howling about NotBilly and Victoria's weakness to protect him, demanding Newman Family inclusion and fealty to Atonal propping, withholding help for Locke-ness to force him to sign Xerox-eries contract, assisting, lying and interfering in the Atonal Adam hunt 

The Dark Knight is back to tilting at windmills.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10

Summer Summer Summer why in the world would Tara not look out for her interest in favor of Kyle’s.  Get real Summer, the world doesn’t revolve around you and Kyle.  

How many times do we have to hear that Rey has all the evidence he needs?  Unless Rey can place Adam in Sharon’s house, Rey really has squat because the evidence obtained is illegal. 

Esther was out of the house not out of the country. Did Nina really have to fill Esther in on the going ons.  

The resurrection of Ashland Lock. Dr Frankenstein finally got it right. The electric shock caused a milder gentler monster instead of a monstrous monster. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Interaction with Lola improves and raises Nate Natey Nate Nate's character by leagues, but without her he's right back to being a hypocrite and bluenose. 

She did the same thing with Vyle. It's no wonder another, better show snapped her up.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Love 11

Sharon, Sharon, Sharon.  You "secretly" communicate with Atonal, then two minutes later you're begging for a reunion with Rey Rey  -- how can anyone trust your two-faced lyin' ass?!  Rey should have bugged her phone, or at least cloned it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, basiltherat said:

Sharon, Sharon, Sharon.  You "secretly" communicate with Atonal, then two minutes later you're begging for a reunion with Rey Rey  -- how can anyone trust your two-faced lyin' ass?!  Rey should have bugged her phone, or at least cloned it.

I think he should just get on with his life. Who needs the aggravation?

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

A bunch of us have commented on SC’s phoning in her “acting” for the past few years. Today she could not have been less convincing as she could barely muster the energy to talk to Rey in Society about how they have so much between them, couldn’t they give it another chance...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. She needs to leave this show if this is all the effort she can put into her role. She’s stealing money from Y&R.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Why are they not letting Jack know he might have a new grandson? Seems to me that knowledge would give him a better perspective on the situation with Ashland going all scorched earth on Jabot. And he'd make Kyle get a paternity test. 😒

Nina complaining about living in a mansion. Hmm. But wait, there's domestic staff at Chancellor Mansion? I thought Esther ran that place singlehandedly. 🙄

Rey, the reason Chelsea said "us" instead of "me" is because she's got a baby on board. It's not that deep, Detective. 😉

Yeesh, it's always just one more thing with Adam. Sharon is his perfect tool. Meanwhile, where is Adam hiding, in an abandoned widget factory?

So Moses is a whiz in AP Bio. One would hope so if he's planning to go to medical school.

Victor, did it not occur to you that Adam is the one making your family look bad? If he'd turn himself in then you could put your team of lawyers on the case to clear him. Whatever, I'm not thrilled at the way Victor is lowkey acting like the DA works for him. Please, the Newmans are the biggest crime family in GC. They pretty much keep the DA in business.

Tara, if you love Ashland so much why were you screwing Kyle? Something is off with this broad to me. Maybe she's the power behind the throne, batting her eyes ever so innocently so no one suspects her.

Nina, Abby might not want busybody Esther underfoot. You maybe should've checked with her before issuing Esther an open invitation to get in Abby's space at home.

Heh, Sharon has as bad a poker face as Liam Spencer over in LA. Victor could tell she was lying about Adam. You'd think she'd be better at fibbing given how many she's had to tell over the years.

Tara and her "these GC m.f.-ers" withering looks. Brrr. Honey, maybe you and your husband  could start keeping your messy selves in the Hamptons instead of continually pursuing trouble in GC.

Whoa, Sally was working those leather pants. And delivering real talk to Summer. Three snaps in a Z-formation, Red 2.0. 🍰

Aw geez, what's going on with Faith now? Sure hope it's not the spumor I read elsewhere involving Moses. I've been sitting on a complaint about the writing for him. MWTs, you've been warned. 😐

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 4/27/2021 at 2:46 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Seriously,  if B&B doesn't want to bring Maya back I think it'd be great if Y&R found a regular role for Karla Mosley. She's a soap vet and has proven she can hit the ground running. It seemed like BJ was enjoying working with her too. Maybe Nate or Rey could be paired with her character.

Oh hey yeah, maybe Hilary was really triplets!

5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

A bunch of us have commented on SC’s phoning in her “acting” for the past few years. Today she could not have been less convincing as she could barely muster the energy to talk to Rey in Society about how they have so much between them, couldn’t they give it another chance...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. She needs to leave this show if this is all the effort she can put into her role. She’s stealing money from Y&R.

SC has always been this bad.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I'm so sick of Sally having to grovel and try to "make peace" with the self righteous town heroine wherever she goes, and have them throw it back in her face.  

If she really did something truly horrible, that'd be one thing.  Maybe I'm missing something since I was only watching B&B off and on, but by Forrester/Spencer/Newman standards, her bad deeds seem like nothing.  

Oh and I forgot, she threatened Phyllis.  Shouldn't that actually deserve a reward?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

Mighty gracious of Nina to invite Esther back to the Chancellor Mansion ... The same mansion Mrs. Chancellor bequeathed to her. Someone has to catch up on all the Spring household chores that have been neglected and need doing.  

Abby's on her Baby Rabies Bender. Mariah has morning sickness and some job at Jabot that has a liberal absentee policy. Tessa's on tour. Nina found sufficient silence in the Chancellor Mansion sound-proof office to write her script. Chance is on assignment Saving The World From Democracy. No one who lives at the mansion seems to have time for actually running the facility. It may as well be Esther.

Esther needs to move back, if only to keep her inheritance ship-shape and Bristol fashion ... And add some additional legacy character interest.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

She did the same thing with Vyle. It's no wonder another, better show snapped her up.

So the actress is leaving completely? It felt like she was already recurring, so I thought she would be doing both shows. Shame. I like Lola.

So Show gave Rey Rey a whole family- brother, sister, crazy ex, mother, father- and has now taken them ALL away. And we're left with just Rey Rey again.

Okay...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

So the actress is leaving completely? It felt like she was already recurring, so I thought she would be doing both shows.

Sasha Calle got a starring movie role not a TV show. The TV show based on Supergirl is ending (and it features another actress). I've read that she'll need to be gone for several months to do the film so I don't know how she could go on recurring status unless Y&R tapes a bunch of scenes with her ahead of time. Or maybe she won't want to return to Y&R at all now that she's sorta gotten a promotion to films.

Either way, I can't believe TPTB are just now getting around to chem-testing Lola with Nate. Seeing them beam off each other has been like watching the birth of a new planet. Except it's probably going to turn out more like Lucy snatching the football away from Charlie Brown at the last second. The audience is Charlie.

• Love 15

I could go for a pairing of Jack and Ashland’s wife; they seem to go together better than Jack and Sally.  Sadly, her “styling” ... which makes her look harsh, and her being shoved into pairing with Jack, have turned me off the character.  I wouldn’t miss her if she went; but I would love to see her go after Nick.  To see Phyllis take a back seat to another woman!  To see Phyllis face rejection in a human way would maybe make her character more palatable.

Think of the drama if Jack and what-is-her-name got together and then Jack finds out that he has a grandson!  That is something that I think we would all watch unfold.

• Useful 7
  • Love 6

I was happy to see that Adam managed to get a haircut while on the run.  Now nobody will ever be able to recognize him!

I think they may have have given his brain a trim, too, though.  He thought calling Sharon, whose phone calls could be monitored just so he could do a little virtue signaling about how he "could" have driven Chelsea to do what she did?  Is that similar to how he tripped tongue deep into Sharon's mouth at Society?

Poor, good, virtuous Adam, a hapless victim once more....

All in black, too.  He must be getting his clothes exclusively from the Victor Collection - the Orphanage Years.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3

Do not like the Sally/Jack thing.  And she can never erase that she stirred up all the mess with Ashland Locke and blackmailed Kyle.  Just NO!

Nick again was a total jerk today.  Who wants to bet Adam will have just the right rare blood type and be the one to give Faith a kidney???  Josh telegraphs everything.

Wish Rey was leaving and Lola was staying.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

I know what’s wrong with Faith. Having Banana Breath for a father turns her stomach. Throw in Sharon, and you want to pass out than listening to her brand of parenting.  So Faith’s problem turns out to be kidney failure because of her immune system.  Well at least TIIC got the order correct in treatments. Cure the reason for the kidney failure than a kidney transplant. I’m totally expecting for Adam to come to the rescue because they are related and Adam possibly has the same rare blood type.  

Summer sits there, at the conference table, like a Queen on her thrown passing judgment over the pee ons.  

I love Victor. He’s not one to mix words. Putting Rey in his place gave me great joy. 

Banana Breath needs a big fuck you today. He blames Adam but gives Nostrils a pass. It’s his article that brought out the bullies.  Yes Banana Breath, your the greatest father that ever lived. By the way, where is Christian?  

In GC, Sally has developed foot in mouth disease.   

Summer is getting even more on my nerves. Summer has developed more of a resting bitch face than her usual clueless face. On the other hand, Foghorn’s face never rests.  

• Love 13
4 hours ago, CatLady said:

Do not like the Sally/Jack thing.  And she can never erase that she stirred up all the mess with Ashland Locke and blackmailed Kyle.  Just NO!

She did?  I don't remember that.  I do remember her trying to defend herself against Kyle and Dummer for threatening her for no good reason other than Dummer's overwhemling and undeserved entitlement and constant disdain for anyone who isn't her.

Looks like self-protection to me.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10

Does Tara ever wear any colors besides white and black? Bo-ring. Whatever, why are she and Kyle acting like this is a big farewell? Isn't Ashland still doing deals with Jabot and Victor? She'll probably be back in GC next week.

Sally and Jack may have had only three "official" dates but they were spending a lot of time together. Yes, her feelings were a bit premature but not unwarranted, IMO. Your argument is invalid, Summer. Shut up.

Eh, I think Sally's forehead is too big for her to be wearing her hair pulled back like that. It makes her look older, I think. But maybe that's what she's going for? 🤔

What I'm not going to miss is everyone wandering into Society's kitchen to chat with Lola near where food is being prepared. That does not seem safe to me and I don't know why Y&R keeps staging scenes in there.

But Jack, you never had any kids with somebody else's wife so comparing your youthful misadventures to Kyle's might be too generous. I guess you and Jill tried it though, lol. 🙄

Oy, I get twitchy when I find myself agreeing with Victor. His read of Rey at Society was 100% correct IMO, though he remains not right for aiding and abetting a fugitive from justice.

Look, Sharon, you know Nick is right. Adam has been problematic for Faith since literally the day she was born. You need to stop defending him just because he keeps pulling these random rescue maneuvers on her behalf. Better safe than sorry when it comes to Adam.

Whoa, Sally, that was quite a swerve attacking Tara on behalf of Jack. You kinda wandered out of your lane, hon. Meanwhile, Tara is just barely suffering these GC fools gladly so you better watch your step.

If Sharon and Nick are looking for a kidney, I hear Flo out in LA has one. The B&B fans would love for her to donate it. 😉

Sally, you are not slick and Jack doesn't need the help defending Jabot. Sigh, you stay doing too much! Turn it down a notch or ten. 😑

The Whole Town: Summer, we don't care about your 57th engagement to Kyle. Stop trying to get more wedding gifts.
Summer: but Kyle and I are special! We deserve this!
The Whole Town: you deserve something, we'll agree on that. How does a heaping hot bowl of moist, brown excrement sound to ya? We'll let you choose the source.

Okay, just did some quick research. There was an Rh-factor issue when Sofia was pregnant with Moses but it was a problem with one of the two potential baby daddies, not her unborn child. Whatever, unless there's a retcon, it doesn't appear Moses will have a kidney to give Faith based on a shared rare blood type. Don't pull this ish, Josh G. 😒

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

In soap reality, Jack is what, in his 60’s and Sally is in her 30’s?  I just don’t see why they’re insisting on pairing them.  They don’t seem to have anything in common, and Jack is too sophisticated for that fake redhead.  Yes, I can’t stand the Sally character, nor the actress, even when she was on B&B, but even if I cared about the character, I just can’t see the pairing.  Jack needs a woman who was born before the Reagan administration.  

Nick could turn his hair into a Crisco factory.  And why does Kyle always have a look on his face like he’s in dire need of Dulcolax?  

I think Nick is going to be a match for Faith.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Okay, just did some quick research. There was an Rh-factor issue when Sofia was pregnant with Moses but it was a problem with one of the two potential baby daddies, not her unborn child. Whatever, unless there's a retcon, it doesn't appear Moses will have a kidney to give Faith based on a shared rare blood type. Don't pull this ish, Josh G. 😒

Perhaps this is a new Wisconsin couples thing - if you're really interested in someone, you either give them or someone they love an organ or they give you one?  

I think the usual courtin' gifts in Wisconsin when I was knee-high to a field full of cheddar were cheese curds, summer sausage, German Chocolate cake or, if you were engaged, a new-born calf.  It seems now they've moved on to actual body parts.

Times, they are a-changin'!

I'm oh-so-very-happy for Dummer and Vyle!  Another wedding for those two!!  Good times, my friends, good times.  This time there better be an accordion and polka music.

One tiny question - exactly who will Dummer ask to be her attendants?  I don't think she has any friends of either sex but I'm positive she has no female friends.  I've never even seen her be nice to another woman who wasn't either her sister or her boss.

Knowing this show how much you want to bet she'll ask Sally to stand up for her.  Or Lola.  

My last inconsequential nonsense is Dr. Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate's face every time he's getting ready to say anything - bad diagnosis, good news, dumping Elena or getting back together with her again - pretty much every time before he starts talking.

Camera zooms in on him and then suddenly it's like

I'm always left wondering where I can get that same toothpaste.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
On 4/28/2021 at 12:05 PM, boes said:

Connor locked him the the coal bin

On 4/28/2021 at 2:12 PM, Waldo13 said:

Summer Summer Summer why in the world would Tara not look out for her interest in favor of Kyle’s.  Get real Summer, the world doesn’t revolve around you and Kyle.  

How many times do we have to hear that Rey has all the evidence he needs?  Unless Rey can place Adam in Sharon’s house, Rey really has squat because the evidence obtained is illegal. 

Esther was out of the house not out of the country. Did Nina really have to fill Esther in on the going ons.  

The resurrection of Ashland Lock. Dr Frankenstein finally got it right. The electric shock caused a milder gentler monster instead of a monstrous monster. 

I still think Tara used Kyle as a sperm donor and hubby has found out. She'll probably kill him and blame a Newman or Abbott. Watch and Dummer get the kid to raise.

8 hours ago, CatLady said:

Nick again was a total jerk today.  Who wants to bet Adam will have just the right rare blood type and be the one to give Faith a kidney???  Josh telegraphs everything.

Wish Rey was leaving and Lola was staying.

Sally knows about Harrison and hasn't told Jack that his darlings have been lying to him.

She didn't stir up the Ashland mess though. that was Oilyballs.

Loved how Rey made the whole Faith in the hospital thing about him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, JNavarro said:

Oh look, it's Adam again. With baby's first haircut! How cute.  

If he's the one to "save" Faith, I might be leaving this (shit)show for the barge.  

JNAVARRO, the diesel fumes are already overwhelming. The Adam Revival Tour Bus is doing 60mph in the fast lane.

This iteration of an already exhausted trope, as it tries to sell the unwary on the Glowing St Sharon, Patron Saint of Constant Infidelity is indefensible fan-pandering. Aren't we all waiting for the big reveal here? That Adam only took Faith from Temporarily Crazy Sharon in order to protect the child?

Already on the rowboat out to the barge. I'm the one with the white-and-blue tattersall mask.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Poor poor KM, second appearance and they already have her in bed with Devon 😜

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t believe the subject of Faith’s rare blood has ever been broached before.  Yes it’s a rare blood type but TIIC fail to mention which one. I would guess it would be AB negative since it is the rarest of all not including the possibility of other rare variants. Since Victor mentioned that the Adam after he was shot that the hospital had that rare blood type on hand, I would guess that there was no other variants and it’s just AB negative. 

What worse than watching Kyle and Summer trading bodily fluids is the god awful music in the background. Check that, the music is slightly more tolerable. 

Harrison is absolutely adorable. Too adorable for Kyle to be the father 😉

WTF?  Did I hear Banana Breath say that he’s going to Kansas instead of Victor?  Wouldn’t Adam respond a hell of a lot better to Victor than Banana Breath?  Than Banana Breath says if he can’t convince Adam to come back he’s going to drag him back. Banana Breath you fucking idiot. If Adam does want to come back and you drag him back, you can’t force him to give up a kidney. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
53 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Poor poor KM, second appearance and they already have her in bed with Devon 😜

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t believe the subject of Faith’s rare blood has ever been broached before.  Yes it’s a rare blood type but TIIC fail to mention which one. I would guess it would be AB negative since it is the rarest of all not including the possibility of other rare variants. Since Victor mentioned that the Adam after he was shot that the hospital had that rare blood type on hand, I would guess that there was no other variants and it’s just AB negative. 

What worse than watching Kyle and Summer trading bodily fluids is the god awful music in the background. Check that, the music is slightly more tolerable. 

WTF?  Did I hear Banana Breath say that he’s going to Kansas instead of Victor?  Wouldn’t Adam respond a hell of a lot better to Victor than Banana Breath?  Than Banana Breath says if he can’t convince Adam to come back he’s going to drag him back. Banana Breath you fucking idiot. If Adam does want to come back and you drag him back, you can’t force him to give up a kidney. 

I dunno. I can totally see AA waking up in a bath tub full of ice.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 4/27/2021 at 10:28 PM, Kemper said:

I am beginning to clench-up every time Elena comes onto the screen...the actress is attractive but has a terminal, annoying, constant case of The Sads.  Put her back with Devon.  Put Lily with someone else...anyone.  Adam?  Who else is left for her?  How about Sharon with Billy?  Wasn't she almost-pregnant by him years ago?  And let Victor go all-in on Victoria.  Now that we have seen that Nate can have chemistry with someone.....I have a bad feeling that Show will push Victoria on him.  She, like Elena, has chemistry with no one.  She is brittle, has no sense of humor, and sadly does not look well. 

Lola has definitely been a chem magnet.  I think that she's had chemistry with everyone that they've tested her with (Kyle, Theo, Fen, Nate).

I think that Elena needs to be retooled before she gets a new love interest because at this point, I don't trust her feelings for anyone.

I mostly agree about AH's Victoria.  Of all of the guys that I've seen her paired with I've only seen real chemistry with Billy Miller's Billy, JT, and Travis (who I think should be brought back for her).

Edited by drtslim
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

Granted I don't have a little half-sister, but if I did and I just found out she needs a kidney I would hope that I wouldn't drink champagne and have sex so that I wouldn't have to think about her. Do these MWT want anyone to root for Dummer?

• Useful 3
  • Love 13

You would think that Noah would probably be a match for Faith. I’m assuming that Sharon was a match but as she mentioned her cancer issues rule her out as a donor. Noah should have at least been mentioned before Adam. I’m assuming Adam got his rare blood type from Hope since he did not get it from Victor? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

If Sharon and Nick are looking for a kidney, I hear Flo out in LA has one. The B&B fans would love for her to donate it. 😉

Bold And Beautiful Tbatb219 GIF by CBS

Please take Flo's last kidney and give it to Faith! Brilliant! (Notice Sally in this scene?)

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Kyle should have breathed a sigh of relief as Harrison looks nothing like him.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

Well!  That was a shocking episode, wasn't it? 

I mean, who ever seriously thought that the Newmans would have to go to anyone other than the Abbotts to harvest replacement organs?   Now they're turning on their own.  Finally.  A little cannibalism will do that family good.

So Nick is going to knock Adam down and drag him back himself?  He does realize that Adam doesn't have to give up any body parts if he doesn't want to, doesn't he?   I mean, he's not an Abbott and Nick can't just rip one out and hand it over to Dr. Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate for immediate implantation.   I sorta hope Adam does donate - this could be just like Alien Autopsy!

Anyone remember that wonderful old song, "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me", released in 1968?  There's a memorable rendition with Diana Ross and the Supremes joined by the Temptations that's pretty spectacular.

Adam is not gonna make me love him.  

The Adam Redemption Train may be chug-chugging along, seemingly unstoppable, but I'm afraid Redemption Depot is forever closed to him just as it is for Victor.  Victor punched his ticket when he kidnapped Jack and replaced him with the psycho who subjected Phyllis to rape for months on end and Adam got the same discount when he did all those despicable things with Faith and Sharon and Ashley.  He can pee holy water and it won't change a thing. 

The one I feel sorry for is poor Sharon.  Between thanking Dr. Nate and then Adam she's going to exhausted.  Rey Rey who?

Imani is pretty awful, isn't she?  I like her.  I would have liked to see her go up against Hilary - then we'd see how tough she really is.  I think everything she said is most likely true though I doubt her motivations are anything but selfish.  I think the temporary recast has been doing a fine job.  I' don't watch B&B so I haven't seen her before.  I would have liked seeing MM do these scenes today though.

There's something so creepy about Vyle and Dummer doing...whatever it was they did..... Every time Show tries to do sexy time with those two I feel like I'm eavesdropping on some unsavory Hobbit happenings.  With play dough.....

I'll miss Tara Locke until she shows up in Genoa City again in - how long do you think? - a week? 10 days?

Just now, deirdra said:

So should Harrison.

• LOL 14
  • Love 6

Still not a fan of the tats, Devon. Keep your shirt on, please. 😦

How is Sharon just recently finding out that Faith has a rare blood type? Wouldn't that have come up when Faith was a baby?

Guess a couple more cast members have gotten their vaccinations. Meh, I could've done without that sloppy mess between Summer and Kyle. MiMe always seems to me like he's trying too hard to be convincing. 😑

Love how Imani always barges right in. 🙄 She owns her rudeness.

What was with all the extended dramatic stares at the end of scenes? I know that's a soap opera staple but Y&R is usually more subtle about it. Today it was almost like they were mocking their own genre, I thought.

Leavenworth? Adam's probably hiding behind the prison, lol. That'd be the last place anyone would think to look for him.

Is this really it for the Lockes? If so, their story arc was kind of a bust, IMO. Big bad Ashland went out like a weakling and Tara gave Kyle a picture of his alleged son. Yawn.

Little Harrison sorta looks like Abby, Traci, and Ashley to me with his blond hair. Hmmm. Dina's genes? Whatever, watch Jack happen to see the kid's photo on Kyle's phone and start getting puzzled.

Nick better hope Rey doesn't find out where he went. His might be the a$$ that gets knocked out instead of Adam's. 😏

I'm gonna need a full-body shot of Harrison before I decide. He might have inherited Kyle's freakishly long torso. 😼

• LOL 6
  • Love 1