Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I could swear the Winters' had a family home. I remember when Lily and Devon were still living at home, I think?

Yeah they had a house set. 

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

OMG, Malcolm in that struggle wig with the fake cornrows. AFAIC Shemar will never live that horror down. Sure hope he got paid well for the movie he was filming at the time.

It was Diary of a Mad Black Woman and Tyler Perry always has horrible wigs. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

The twins were supposed to be there.  I remember Lily saying to Devon, I think it was, the other day that they were coming back for this.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I was just wondering about that house because that was where Neil was blinded by the electric shock while he was trying to renovate the house. In addition, that boathouse, on the house’s grounds, is where Neil brought Hilary while she was in a coma.  

You never know what’s gone and forgotten in GC or just gone but not completely forgotten. IE: The GCAC, Roof Top Bar, Top of The Tower, The House Banana Breath was building that he’s going to give to Kyle & Summer, The hotel Abby was building across the street from The Grand Albatross, and The Tack House. 

The Colonnade Room.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 5/27/2021 at 5:57 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wait, Tara said Ashland is a part-time dad at best but he was telling Victoria how much he relishes the time he spends with his son. Who's lying? Whatever, looks like he has positioned Victoria to testify for him at the custody hearing.

Both can be true.  Ashcan is rarely home but is a good dad when he plays with what's-his-name for a couple of hours a week.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Everytime I see Kyle now I think of the Tyra Banks scene for ANTM 'We were rooting for your! We were all rooting for you!' as I'm officially off the apologist train with him and think he's a super duper twerp. He never takes the opportunity to be the bigger man (Theo, Ashland) but lashes out in the pettiest of smug rich white boy ways where you actually root for his rival because he's being such a jerk.

Whatever you think of Ashland, the way Kyle laid the smackdown on Ashland that he wasn't Harrison's father was pretty douchey and tactless. Honestly, I can't believe Ashland hasn't had a paternity test done but if he hadn't and this is the way he's finding out about how Harrison isn't his, it's pretty devastating. Also, dude just had a heart attack, Kyle, and you're well on your way to triggering another one.

Ashland was actually not as out of line as Jack, Tara, and Kyle wanted to believe he was. While being a bit boorish he was riding the line nicely - He didn't call the police, he rightfully pointed out that Tara effectively took their child without agreement from him, and that it was laughable that people were telling him to calm down when the woman took his son. He had every right to be angry.  As for Jack telling Ashland to slow his roll as he was in his house, Ashland should've pointed out that Tara pulled the Abbotts into THEIR family business by running to them and them accepting her and helping her hide his kid, to yeah, he's gonna be on their asses on it as well.  He was able to visit their son and as Tara said, wasn't snide or blaming her in talking to their son and actually took the blame for being away so long so...yeah. I ain't mad at Ashland so much as annoyed by Kyle and Tara, LOL.

Sally, take the job in Milan. You could cross paths with Noah Newman and bag yourself bigger game.

I hate when the show has me agreeing with Phyllis but she's right - Victor is up to something with bringing his sons/grandsons all in close. Although I do like the idea of Adam, Nick, and Devon working together. I liked the scenes Devon and Adam has last year when they crossed paths and since Chance dumped Adam as a friend, Adam needs some male influences to help balance him out and Devon isn't actually a bad choice -although his head is also up Abby's butt so that may not work out so well either.

It boggles the mind that people want to believe Chelsea to be the victim and Adam the big bad man that broke her when this woman's intro story was as a con, hired by Victor to befriend Billy and screw him over in Thailand and then she extended the con by getting pregnant and following Billy back to town to cash in.  Chelsea is no shrinking violent and Adam didn't break her and she can damn well own her machinations and crimes without Adam being the puppet master everyone believes he is. Girlfriend is still in denial that she could've killed Rey and that Sharon is still someone she needs to get revenge on - she does need help. Victor telling her what's what was kind of funny.  Michael getting his panties in a bunch when he is the epitome of corrupted in how many times he's covered for Kevin, Gloria, Chloe and so on is annoying. Hey, Michael, remember when your ass was in prison for stalking Christine and breaking into her apartment with the intent to rape her? And your get out of jail card was kidney transplant? And how you then conspired with psycho Isabella to break up Christine and Paul even after your redemption? Don't throw stones at Adam when you and your family have been just as heinous.

Faith, you shouldn't be carrying around heavy backpacks just yet. Either get a roller bag or have Moses help a girl out or just download all your books to a tablet until you're back is healed up.

Rey and Sharon going to Miami to visit the family is interesting as the family down there is Celeste, Lola, and Arturo with Mia and their love child that freed Rey to be with Sharon. The only people I'm interested in for this group is Mia as I liked her and wouldn't mind seeing what she's up to with a baby.

• Love 18

Me me me, Summer doesn’t know anything but me me me.  For some reason Summer is looking a bit better these days while Foghorn is looking more and more like shit.  Welcome Tara to Summer’s and Foghorn’s shit list. You might have replaces Sally from the top of the list. 

Maybe Ashland can barge his way in but he actually has no rights, currently, to see Harrison. No way no how Tara has “technically” committed kidnapping. Ashland has a so called court order, from a NY judge, but it’s a one sided bought and paid for court order without a custody hearing where both parents being present. 

Wonders of wonders, Chelsea is not guilty by order of the judge. While waist time on money on a court scene. Michael, you pompous ass, your bias towards Adam is showing.  You and the chipmunks are not above reproach themselves. 

Speaking of pompous asses, Banana Breath magically shows up.  Brothers uniting?  

Once again why is Sally trying to ship Summer off instead of taking the lucrative job herself?  What ever it is I’m pretty sure TIIC will turn it into something very stupid beginning with Eric Forester being an investor in the Milan Fashion House.  

Yes Faith wasn’t ready for a long walk through Neil’s tribute but she is ready to carry a heavy backpack on her shoulder. I guess shivery is dead because Moses didn’t offer to carry Faith’s backpack 😜

In addition, Faith is wearing tight fitting clothes while her incision is still healing. I guess, like her mother, incisions heal in a day or so. 

Just when you think that things could get any more stupid we have Tara leaving Harrison outside with only the nanny to protect him. Unless the nanny is ex military or proficient in martial arts, Ashland would have no problem scurrying Harrison away. 

In the immortal words of Jerry Springer, Kyle, Harrison is your son!  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Again I ask, does Tara ever wear any colors besides white or black? 😒

Geez, now Mr. and Mrs. Locke are being messy in the Abbotts' living room. Could they be more tacky and shameless? Let's ask Chandler Bing!

Why were Adam and Victor sitting in the lobby of the Gnarly Pinball discussing Chelsea's case? Neither of them live there and they weren't meeting anyone. At least with the GCAC you saw people sitting at tables having food and drinks and it made sense for people who didn't live there to hang out.

Yeah, Sally's probably going to be the one taking that fabulous job at the Italian fashion house. Sigh. 😕

And it still sounds like Noah's returning. Wonder who they'll pair him with? Elena? Sally? I really wanted him for Lola.

Victor is using Nick to try to clean up Adam's image. Run away, Nick. Nutball Adam will drag you all down with him.

This situation with his parents must be so confusing for little Harrison. He got two losers in the parenting sweepstakes and IMO Kyle doesn't offer much of any improvement. Kyle can help him style his hair I guess.

Pshht, who are they kidding? Sharon and Rey aren't going on any second honeymoon. They'll likely be broken up again before that happens.

Lol, Kyle hadn't even opened the envelope yet. He's going to look like such a fool if the news doesn't go his way. But for sure someone has messed with the test results, no? My money's on Phyllis or Tara.

Maybe Victor could do Ashland a solid and give him the name of that place in Switzerland he used to verify Summer's paternity. (Which still isn't settled IMO but that's another story.) I wouldn't trust any DNA test conducted within 2,000 miles of GC.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Again I ask, does Tara ever wear any colors besides white or black? 😒

Nope. And does Tara ever stand up straight? Her shoulders are always slumped forward, like Chloe's and those of people who live on their smartphones. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Ashland with the granite jaw and shark eyes, every inch in autopilot Boss mode vs. Kyle slouching around in his hoodie......I was waiting for Ashland to order him to his room without supper and for Kyle to start whimpering and retreat up the stairs.  Kyle looked more like an extra from Nickelodeon's "Are you Afraid of the Dark" than a possible daddy.   Boo!

Dummer's still carrying on as if postponing her wedding is both some huge sacrifice and something that actually matters.  Can't she and Kyle present a united front without being married?  Both she and Kyle have gooey nougat centers where their brains should be.

Victor, Adam and Nick meeting in the lobby?  Does Phyllis have a Happy Hour for sociopaths?

Edited by boes
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Lol, Kyle hadn't even opened the envelope yet. He's going to look like such a fool if the news doesn't go his way. But for sure someone has messed with the test results, no? My money's on Phyllis or Tara.

I am pretty sure Tara doctored the results.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

There’s definitely something fishy about Tara and the way she’s glommed onto the Abbotts. She’s got an agenda. The way she’s rushing Harrison into calling Kyle Daddy and her staying with the Abbotts is suspicious. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, bannana said:

I second that!!  Tara is up to something.  Poor Harrison being used as a pawn in all of this if so.....Harrison is very cute but not much of a talker!  LOL 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Tara is almost as much of a sad sack today as Elena; but she is more subtle about it.  Two stories that for me are boring...The Who Murdered Someone Decades Ago featuring Amanda;  And Who Is The Daddy with Kyle, Tara, Summer and poor Jack who has been shoehorned into it.  I am rooting for Ashland at this point.  And maybe even Phyllis.  THAT last is a sentence that I never thought I would type or even think.  I want a fling between Ashland and Phyllis just to take the look of "smug" off of Victoria's face.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
23 minutes ago, rcc said:

Harrison is awful cute but he does need a haircut.

Yep, that one piece that hangs over one eye all the time!  I keep swiping my own bangs every time I see him

Summer had a haircut or took those extensions out and she looks more grown up.  Loved that dress on her too.  

Phyllis’s hair is awful.  Stringy and has the Morticia hair parted in the center and almost covering each eye.  The hair stylist at Y&R seems to like that look as Sharon, Christine, Victoria and Phyllis to name a few look like that often.

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, bannana said:

With Jack and Kyle being in such close proximity, she would definitely have the opportunity. 

And dammit, I was hoping Tara would be done and dusted. That actress is so wooden and really a one-note pony. But Harrison is the cutest little guy and I love seeing him with Jack, so I guess I can put up with boring, plaintive Tara as long as Harrison sticks around. Sigh.

• Love 11

How Lily puts up with Billy I have no clue. As soon as Devon mentioned seeing Ashland and Jack talking, his mind started obsessing over it. Prior to that he tells Nikki that Victoria doesn't know about his move but is sure she'll be okay with it.

Billy has little to no respect for other people. How do you not give the mother of your children a heads up on the move and that you're moving in with your girlfriend. You're not asking permission, merely informing her of where she can find your ass in case of emergency.

And now he's sniffing around the Locke affair and is (likely) totally gonna throw his own nephew under the bus for a story.  Even if you don't like Kyle, you don't throw family to the wolves when they're under attack.

Imani and Nate. I'm in.

Jack is walking grace. He knew exactly the shitty thing Kyle did to Ashland and went to actually see if he was okay, didn't dismiss his righteous anger and feelings towards Tara,  and give him advice on keeping Harrison in mind before going after Tara and how important a mother can be for a child. RB did a nice job of having Jack's words show some impact underneath the anger - or else his Ashland was making a show for Jack. We'll see.

My mom has the theory that Amanda's father actually had another child and it's that one he found just before he died and it wasn't Amanda/Hilary, LOL. But damn, that was devastating that he did find one of the girls and was killed before he could get her back. Definitely expands the motive to either the foster parents (who wanted to keep the child) or Sutton (who wanted the baby secret to stay a secret and wasn't about to let Baby Daddy take the kid and make it a public 'scandal').  Also interesting that they had Nikki nosing around Amanda and Imani; seems like Nikki probably knows a little something about the situation as well and possibly has another piece of the puzzle.

• Useful 4
  • Love 10

Nostrils, moving day?  So you act like you have more to move than a few suitcases of clothes. Or do you have to build a few items you and Lily purchased from IKEA?  Ok, so Lily must have placed thinks in storage but I bet the cost of the storage must have been a lot more than the stored items were worth.  

No Devon, it’s not Nostrils and Lily’s new condo. It’s Phyllis’ old condo with the condo entrance reversed to try to confuse us.  When Nostrils called his living with Lily as shacking up, though technically correct, I find it a little disrespectful. Nostrils could have just left it as telling Olive Oyl that they are living together. Living together has the connotation of unmarried where shacking up, in its definition, explicitly says there are having unmarried sex.  

Harrison is too cute for words and from the little airtime he’s already had, you can see he’s established himself as on of the best actors in GC 😜.  Kyle is Harrison’s father and only father. Tara is wrong to say Ashland is his father but it’s correct to say that Harrison has two dads. Can you imagine Sumner’s mind, if she has one, being blown the first time she hears Harrison call Kyle daddy?  I guess I was right that Summer doesn’t have a mind because there was less of a reaction than I thought when Kyle told Summer he was all in to be Harrison’s dad. 

Amanda stick to your guns in your defense of Sutton and if he doesn’t like it, than let him fire you.  I guess now even Imani saw the light when the PI told her and Amanda that Richard actually had the address of the foster family before he died. Speaking of Imani she definitely was thinking about jumping Nate’s bones.  

• Love 12

Be funny if Victoria went to the hotel looking for Billy and they told her he didn't live there anymore. She'd go on a rampage. 👹

I'm sure someone bts wants this paternity drama to seem like old school soap but it's so not IMO. It's not believable to me that Ashland wouldn't have already had Harrison DNA-tested despite what Tara told him about the timing of her affair with Kyle. Who knows whether Kyle was the only guy she cheated with? Plus, Tara's behavior since her husband started doing business in GC is 100% sus and Ashland knows it. 😑

Man, Tara just slides one daddy out and a new one in like so many slices of bread and a toaster. She is cold-blooded.

Okay, so Imani is running back to Grandpa Snootypants to undermine Amanda's case. Interesting that Sutton would allow that. Whatever, she likely knows who killed Amanda's father and is determined to steer Amanda away from identifying them.

Poor Harrison. All his little friends are back in NY and GC is just a lot of strange new grownups and bedrooms. Maybe someone will introduce him to Johnny and Kate since they're his cousins now.

Huh? If Kyle is going to be "Daddy" what was Harrison calling Ashland? 🤔

Lol Nate looking at Imani like, "Dang, you're a fast one," and Imani looking at him like he's what's for dinner. I guess she's not married?

Aaaaannnndddd there's Tara working Jack with her revved up "woe is me" act. I can't wait until Traci or Ashley meet Tara and zero right in her ploy to make the Abbotts her shields.

Using the internet to operate the house lights. Ehhhh, call me a Luddite but what happens if the internet goes down? Is there a manual override? How hard is it just to use a light switch on the wall?

Um, what? Jack said he's never had a grandson. Sigh, guess we're back to pretending Keemo doesn't exist. 😕

Telma! Tie a yellow ribbon for old time's sake, girlfriend. 🎗🌳🌅

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
27 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Telma! Tie a yellow ribbon for old time's sake, girlfriend.

So happy to see there’s another Telma fan on the board! My heart smiled the second she came on scene. Such good energy

• Love 10
16 hours ago, bannana said:

Yeah, no way Poodle Boy is Howard Johnson's father.

7 hours ago, Kemper said:

Tara is almost as much of a sad sack today as Elena; but she is more subtle about it.  Two stories that for me are boring...The Who Murdered Someone Decades Ago featuring Amanda;  And Who Is The Daddy with Kyle, Tara, Summer and poor Jack who has been shoehorned into it.  I am rooting for Ashland at this point.  And maybe even Phyllis.  THAT last is a sentence that I never thought I would type or even think.  I want a fling between Ashland and Phyllis just to take the look of "smug" off of Victoria's face.

Agree, agree, agree. Add to those two boring stories Buttbiscuit & Lily romping and Chelsea's latest con.

All of this writing for The Lockhorns and The Who Murdered Someone Decades Ago Strangers just proves that the MWT can't write for the existing characters on this show. And guess what, I don't watch for strangers, I watch for the characters I know. That being said, it was a sweet surprise to see Telma Hopkins pop in. Could someone introduce her to Jack?

4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

And flippity floppity ones at that!

If you recall, at the old board we used to call her mom, "Tubesocks with Lemons". ;D

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, bannana said:

If they did court scenes anymore they could have the twist that Ashland did do his own DNA and waits to produce it in front of everyone.  He could hire the cool lady PI.

OR either Tara kills Ash or he kills her. I do think he was warning the Abbotts about her.

I hope HK got a pilot and is off to flap (flop?) somewhere else.

Watch Billy do something to harm Nick's charity and Adam will look saintly as he comes to the rescue. I wonder if 'legal' scoped out that story because if Ash denies it...

Also Ashland could win custody if Tara is a shady as we think - his name is on the birth certificate and you can't retroactively claim someone's kid. Depends on the judge and he can get Prick to help too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Also Ashland could win custody if Tara is a shady as we think - his name is on the birth certificate and you can't retroactively claim someone's kid. Depends on the judge and he can get Prick to help too.

I wonder how tightly the show will adhere to IRL paternity laws.  If I'm not mistaken, in New York (where the case should take place) if a child is born to a married couple the husband is the legal father unless the biological father is identified as such in court.  

• Useful 7

Yeesh, Kyle's weird body. All torso. 😼

Seems Kyle thought a quick application of his vitamin D was going to settle Summer down on the Tara and Harrison front. Or so you thought, ya twerp.

I think Devon's going to be in a tough spot when Lily finds out he's in bed with Newman Media, a company whose main purpose is to destroy ChancComm.

So did Abby and Nina have no clue that Summer was the "friend" dealing with baby mama drama?

Wow, Lily has chugged the anti-Victor and Adam kool-aid. She used to be the voice of reason to keep Billy from going off half-cocked on his revenge trip. Jill, you better come get your boy before he sinks ChancComm because Lily is apparently off the job.

One of the MWTs really likes the word "ruse" now. I've counted at least three times in two days.

Aw geez, what kind of nonsense are Tara and Ashland pulling now?

• Love 5
(edited)

Jack will be a fantastic grandfather while Kyle will probably be an ok father. 

And there you have it, Foghorn’s reaction is exactly what I expected.  Foghorn can actually look into her caldron and predict the future as doom and gloom. “Double, Double Toil and Trouble”.  All in all, I feel that Foghorn is rooting for Ashland to get full custody, of Harrison, and out of Kyle’s life and in turn Summer’s life. 

Chloe and Chelsea should have joining rooms.  Ruse my ass. Chelsea is as batty as the Mad Hatter.  Even Chelsea’s BFF, Chloe, is starting to recognize that fact.  

Mr Chipmunk is worried that Mrs Chipmunk will be fingered by Chelsea. No Bella mention. I guess Bella and Christian are now “Flowers in The Attic” or better yet “Children of The Corn”. 

Wow!  Newman Media actually has its own office but it’s more Adam than Victor. Modern and not traditional. 

Ah!, the famous unnamed source even rears its ugly head in GC.  Nostrils just better watch his six when it comes to Victor.  It will be Nostrils and Lily’s just deserts when Victor goes all Klingon on them. Even if Nostrils and Lily expect it, they will get all paranoid as to what it can be.  Lily must be smelling Nostrils’ farts since she is getting as vindictive as he has with falling for unnamed sources. 

I don’t think that Abby and Nina are that dumb to buy Summer’s story. The first give away is that Summer has no friends.  

It’s just like the pompous ass, Banana Breath, to not like the name Newman Media. 

Kyle, Tara and Harrison are not in the house but I hope they aren’t packed up and gone because that would mean that Summer and Foghorn won. 

Edited by Waldo13
I had to repost because of a double post
  • Love 5

I'd laugh it Victor and Adam casually threatened Chancecom BUT.  then didn't do anything.

Just fronted things with Ashland as besties - pushed the charity angle to the point of saintliness - all the while Butt would be flailing and with Lily in some kind of f**k coma he will surely do something impulsive that will be libel. The best revenge is best served icy cold. And if you can get the person to destroy themselves - perfect.

And if Mop gives handsome Ashland a sympathy hump -  well you know Billy will go ballistic and be hitting the Mopcart faster than you can say Lily Who. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 6/2/2021 at 4:49 PM, Waldo13 said:

Jack will be a fantastic grandfather while Kyle will probably be an ok father. 

Jack is all hugs and kisses with Keemo's children -- Not seen, not heard from, and certainly, not mentioned.

Kyle is fascinated and enamored with Locke Jr., and Tara is giving him permission to play Daddy, while giving him exclusive access. Her plans include moving to Genoa City permanently, cutting Locke-ness out entirely from Jr's life with sole custody.

How is that supposed to work when Tara has had past indiscretions while married to Locke-ness, and likely fiddled with the latest DNA test?

And there you have it, Foghorn’s reaction is exactly what I expected.  Foghorn can actually look into her caldron and predict the future as doom and gloom. “Double, Double Toil and Trouble”.  All in all, I feel that Foghorn is rooting for Ashland to get full custody, of Harrison, and out of Kyle’s life and in turn Summer’s life.

Phyllis isn't wrong to be suspicious and question the speed/emotional manipulation Tara is utilizing on the Abbott's to embrace Locke Jr as Kyle's spawn. There's something off about Tara's reasons for leaving Locke-ness and landing in Genoa City to insert herself immediately in Kyle and Jack's life.

Phyllis wants Dumber to get Kyle, with no Tara/Jr interfering with the fantasy marriage/relationship. The suspect positive DNA test shouldn't be much of an obstacle for Phyllis to pry open, having oodles of experience with specious DNA tests. Jack/Kyle want Jr to be an Abbott, and are thinking with their heart.  

Chloe and Chelsea should have joining rooms.  Ruse my ass. Chelsea is as batty as the Mad Hatter.  Even Chelsea’s BFF, Chloe, is starting to recognize that fact. 

Chelsea has been badly written for years. She was never a criminal mastermind, but she wasn't a dolt either. Poisoning Rey so that Atonal would take the blame was a monumentally stupid plot, then ending up in the Genoa City Cracker Barrel because Victor forced her hand. <eyeroll> And now she's lost Conner to the control of Atonal and Victor while Chelsea pretends to improve from her mental affliction. Chelsea has never been wrong about Atonal and Sharon being in fuck with each other, unable to stay away, incapable of fidelity.

Chloe is smart to sort through Atonal's offer. He sounds reasonable, piquing her interest in clothing design, and making it an opportunity for Chelsea post-Cracker Barrel. His offer leaves them both open to future prospects and/or betrayal. 

Mr Chipmunk is worried that Mrs Chipmunk will be fingered by Chelsea. No Bella mention. I guess Bella and Christian are now “Flowers in The Attic” or better yet “Children of The Corn”. 

I cannot blame Kevin for measuring Chelsea's resolve to keep Chloe safe from blame in the poisoning plot.

Like Bella, Miles is of no concern by TIIC or the characters they are attached. They are props, soon to be graduating from high school to be part of the Bikini Banzai Teen Scene when TIIC see fit to include a swimming pool set. 

Wow!  Newman Media actually has its own office but it’s more Adam than Victor. Modern and not traditional.

Victoria's old office set hasn't changed much.

Victor finally has his personal desires fulfilled: Atonal to stand at his side (moving on from his criminal past) at Newman Media and soon to be a bane to Victor's enemies, Nick cautiously playing along with the New Hope collaboration, and Victoria running Newman Enterprises (ever watchful of Victor/Atonal's plotting and manipulations).

Ah!, the famous unnamed source even rears its ugly head in GC.  Nostrils just better watch his six when it comes to Victor.  It will be Nostrils and Lily’s just deserts when Victor goes all Klingon on them. Even if Nostrils and Lily expect it, they will get all paranoid as to what it can be.  Lily must be smelling Nostrils’ farts since she is getting as vindictive as he has with falling for unnamed sources. 

Sure. Just like the unnamed Chance dot Com executive that's selling information to Newman Media.

How many times has NotBilly believed he was the truth teller when he was just another narcissist, lying to himself and anyone that is willing to listen to his tale of woe? NotBilly has been wounded, and takes no responsibility that it's self-inflicted. It's always the same.

NotBilly doesn't care that he is using his mother's fortune and Lily to attack Atonal/Victor/Newman Media/All Things Newman ... and it will come to no good end, like all of NotBilly's machinations to tear down Atonal and Victor.

I don’t think that Abby and Nina are that dumb to buy Summer’s story. The first give away is that Summer has no friends.

Nina was smarter in her prime, and would never let a snot nosed brat like Dumber get away with whining that I Haz The Sadz Shit Happens To Other People, But Not To Super Girl.

<blerg>

It’s just like the pompous ass, Banana Breath, to not like the name Newman Media. 

It's to be expected. NotBilly hates all things Newman.

Kyle, Tara and Harrison are not in the house but I hope they aren’t packed up and gone because that would mean that Summer and Foghorn won. 

No one wins the Kyle Abbott Sweepstakes.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Call me crazy, but I'm liking Nick in big brother mode with Adam. It was a nice scene with him and Adam where Nick's longer experience with Victor came into play with him eyeing Adam and asking him if he really thinks Victor's involvement in Chelsea's defense and commitment is on the up and up or is he just fooling himself. 

The thing is Nick has the longer experience with Victor but Adam is quicker on the uptake and thinks and breaths like Victor so no, Nick, Adam isn't fooled by Victor he's just being willfully ignorant and/or trying to give dad the same benefit of the doubt as he wants everyone to give him.

Another surprise conversation I liked - Summer and Sharon. Both have plenty of reason to resent each other but Sharon was able to be a cool 'step-mom-like' to Summer and give her some advice. Sharon comes a place of positivity and hope but also experience that can't be quite match by Phyllis with her more suspicious, duplicitous nature. 

• Love 6

Sharon comes a place of positivity and hope but also experience that can't be quite match by Phyllis with her more suspicious, duplicitous nature. 

Sharon is also less likely to resort to murder to solve every little problem in her life.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

Did Sharon have her blazer plastisized? That thing was UGLY.  And the length of Summer’s dresses, hitting her in the largest part of her thighs, does her no favors. And what’s with the bags under Tara’s eyes? Sometimes they’re not so bad but sometimes, yikes!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

Did Sharon have her blazer plastisized? That thing was UGLY.  And the length of Summer’s dresses, hitting her in the largest part of her thighs, does her no favors. And what’s with the bags under Tara’s eyes? Sometimes they’re not so bad but sometimes, yikes! I forgot to add that the more I watch Kyle, the more effeminate I think he is. His walk, especially, is on the more feminine side. Most men stride, Kyle slides.

• LOL 5

Oh boy, they're doing this thing again where one day lasts a week. Guess the outfits are going to get a good workout. 🦨

Why is Victoria still being so cold to Lily? It's not as if Lily stole Billy from her. What a whackadoodle. 😐

Kyle's already making cow eyes at Tara. Yeesh. Show, stop trying to make me feel sorry for Summer. Kyle was a full-fledged twerp before Tara arrived on the scene. Summer knew who he was.

Summer taking counsel from Sharon. Ehhhhh. That's like Phyllis giving advice to Faith. I feel like the universe doesn't want that. 😱

Victoria, dang. I mean I guess she has a right to see the place where her kids will be staying when Billy has visitation but she at least could've waited for an invitation. Billy was looking hella nervous. He knows Victoria is trouble waiting to happen. Bet there's a bug in the plant and not the biological kind.

Yikes, I finally noticed the placement of the buttons on Summer's dress. 👀

New romance? Billy and Lily have been seeing each other for months. Get over yourself, Vikki.

Ashland: Victoria, it looks like you and Nikki are having a celebration but I'm probably not the best of company right now.
Victoria: oh I'm sorry, Ashland, I wish there was something I could do. You look like you need something done.
Ashland: you know, Victoria, I'm not obtuse. One of these days you're going to have to put up or shut up.
Victoria: how about now? I've got time right now.
Nikki: WHAT. IS. HAPPENING?!?!
The World: Victoria's key is zeroing in on a Locke. Try to keep up, Nik.

"Put a pin in this." "Circle back." Looks like Adam has easily jumped right back into CorporateSpeak. Yawn.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I never thought for a second that Tara would be gone. Too obvious. I find Tara intriguing. As Tara, TIIC are not making her overly attractive but are giving her the ilk of a classic 50’s movie star. I’m still trying to figure out how old she’s supposed to be.  Maybe early to middle 30’s. 

Pompous ass holes times 2 are the brothers from another mother.  Nostrils and Banana Breath make a fine pair. 

Grow up Summer.  If you love Kyle enough, you would accept his baggage.  God knows that Kyle has only baggage; but Summer you have a steamer trunk which included your mother and father. 

Olive Oyl is pissed. That makes me almost as happy as Summer being pissed.  For a supposedly strong woman, Olive acts like a spawned teenager. 

So it’s Adam who’s going to go Klingon on Nostrils and Lily and not Victor. Victor just about told Adam that he’s getting too old to wait. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Gam2 said:

And the length of Summer’s dresses, hitting her in the largest part of her thighs, does her no favors. 

In the park recently Chloe's dress was so short that it looked like a blouse and that she had forgotten to put on a skirt, pants or shorts before leaving the house.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
(edited)

I've been gripped by the utter drama of the "Who's Your Daddy" blues that I've pretty much drifted off to sleep most of the week.  Ashland's voice usually wakes me up, though.  The man may be just another corporate blowhard BUT I do like the cut of his....let's call it a "jib" and just move on.....

Kyle's blabbering to Harrison in his version of baby talk also made it through to my fogged brain but I honestly thought it was just him talking to Dummer.  I did perk up when I heard him say something about kicking balls.  I'm all in for someone to execute that move on Jack Abbott's baby boy and soon.

So Dummer is so much her mother's daughter that she's jealous of a toddler?  Does she think she should be all the toddler Kyle should ever want?  Don't ever change, Dummer.  After all, according to the Genoa City sages, you're "as smart as it gets".  

Less duck lips though - she looks like she's desperate to lay an egg.

I did enjoy the first official meeting of the Genoa City Big Balls Club.  Nick and Adam posing while the King Poser himself relaxed behind the desk was only lacking ButtBiscuit in his skinny jeans to complete the membership.  Devon thankfully, ducked out of that Teletubbie Mind Meld before he got sucked in too deeply.  Do all these delusional man children walk around with ice packs between their thighs?  

Nothing says "smart business decisions" like using your companies to settle personal grudges.

Did you see how Lily and ButtBiscuit decorate?  They've got some sort of little plant or something ON TOP of a book.  No surprise to me that neither of them can read.  They run the only media company that's nothing but emojis.  Correction - one of TWO media companies that are run by illiterates now that Adam and Nick are joining forces.  We don't need no stinking BOOKS!

Does Victoria know her old Brash and Sassy office has been taken over by Blowhards and Sons?

Edited by boes
  • LOL 14
  • Love 6

A yellow submarine?  Symbolic?  We all live in a yellow submarine.... everyone of us has all we need is a sky of blue and a sea of green in our yellow submarine. Is that the future of Harrison, Kyle, and Summer or Harrison, Kyle, and Tara??  In listening to Jack talk to Summer, I’m leaning more to Summer than Tara if Summer can put her selfish nature aside.  Maybe Summer won’t have to if Tara falls for another Ashland ploy where Tara is acting like a spineless jellyfish. Tara, fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.  What’s to stop Ashland from scurrying Harrison off to some county where Tara would never see him again during his unsupervised visitation.  Kyle’s rights as Harrison’s biological father, can’t be usurped but, in the world of Y&R, this is highly possible. Even if Ashland wins full custody, he cannot legally keep Harrison away from his mother unless Tara signs away her parental rights. 

Summer get real!  Sally might have had the information about Harrison but she never had proof positive and never used the information.  Sally just wanted the information to create a level playing field.  Summer it was your posturing that made Sally do a some offense.  

• Love 4

Summer get real!  Sally might have had the information about Harrison but she never had proof positive and never used the information.  Sally just wanted the information to create a level playing field.  Summer it was your posturing that made Sally do a some offense.  

I thought it was awfully suspicious that Sally was going on and on about how she would do anything to get that job at the big fashion house to Dummer of all people. What's her end game here?

• Love 4
(edited)

The man may be just another corporate blowhard BUT I do like the cut of his....let's call it a "jib" and just move on.....

Right? If the show didn't keep reminding us at least once an episode what a bad, bad guy Ashland is I'd see him as a viable romantic lead. They really do a hard sell on him.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 8
53 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I thought it was awfully suspicious that Sally was going on and on about how she would do anything to get that job at the big fashion house to Dummer of all people. What's her end game here?

I have no idea. Jack seems to hate her now, so it doesn't seem likely she could win him back and quite frankly why would she continue to pursue someone who vehemently doesn't want her? I hate what they are doing with this Sally/Dummer crap. What a waste of Sally.

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
Just now, SweePea59 said:

I have no idea. Jack seems to hate her now, so it doesn't seem likely she could win him back and quite frankly why would she continue to pursue someone who vehemently doesn't want her? I hate what they are doing with this Sally/Dummer crap. What a waste of Sally.

I wish Sally would just go away. She's a waste of time.

• Love 6