Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Tara kind of reminds me of Victoria, looks-wise. Deep blue eyes, cheekbones, and kind of faded out. 
Victoria was annoying the shit out of me being all up Billy and Lily’s ass, but I like her with Locke. She’s finally dating a grown-up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 6/11/2021 at 3:01 PM, Waldo13 said:

It’s a miracle, Summer can actually walk and look at her phone at the same time. 

Yes, but can she walk and chew gum? Now that is the true test. 

Doubt Reaction GIF

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
On 6/11/2021 at 2:01 PM, Waldo13 said:

Is there anyone or anything who can intimidated Victor.  Victor may go along with certain situations, but never out if intimidation. Victor is the master of intimidation.

Victor is Master of the Universe.

Victor lives the dream dreamt by every despot whoever dreamed of absolute power. He rules in an authoritarian Valhalla, the Elysian Field of all totalitarian plutocrats.

The Newman Magnificat ... He tramples the lowly and lifts up the supplicant: He has filled the deserving with good things and sent the unwarranted away empty.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
(edited)
23 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Victor is Master of the Universe.

Victor lives the dream dreamt by every despot whoever dreamed of absolute power. He rules in an authoritarian Valhalla, the Elysian Field of all totalitarian plutocrats.

The Newman Magnificat ... He tramples the lowly and lifts up the supplicant: He has filled the deserving with good things and sent the unwarranted away empty.

Haveanicedaynow, yougotthat?

Edited by boes
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
On 6/12/2021 at 9:34 PM, gingerella said:

This entire Tara/Blockhead romance story line is idiotic to the extreme. Was Kyle that desperate that he had a steamy affair with a woman who looks like she's his mother? If I had to describe Tara to someone, I'd say she looks like a kitchen scrubbie sponge that's way past its toss date...You know, when the sponge has pieces missing and the scrubbie side is starting to loosen up and looks like mini springs popping out of teeny tiny mattress? Yeah, that's what Tara looks like, all the time! So why is Dummer so upset?!

Because Dummer is just like Pterri from Pee Wee's Playhouse. And apparently Poodle-do is only aloted one baby, so Little Hassenpfeffer gets to be the baby.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

It is strange times when I look forward to Victor (even reading his lines off his phone). And Adam, Devon, Nick, Mariah and Tessa.  Ashland is a keeper; sadly I see foreshadowing that he might not be.  I actually like Victoria with him; or at least I don’t hate it.

• Love 15
25 minutes ago, Kemper said:

It is strange times when I look forward to Victor (even reading his lines off his phone). And Adam, Devon, Nick, Mariah and Tessa.  Ashland is a keeper; sadly I see foreshadowing that he might not be.  I actually like Victoria with him; or at least I don’t hate it.

It was great to see a genuine smile on her face for once.

• Love 13

This entire Tara/Blockhead romance story line is idiotic to the extreme. Was Kyle that desperate that he had a steamy affair with a woman who looks like she's his mother? If I had to describe Tara to someone, I'd say she looks like a kitchen scrubbie sponge that's way past its toss date...You know, when the sponge has pieces missing and the scrubbie side is starting to loosen up and looks like mini springs popping out of teeny tiny mattress? Yeah, that's what Tara looks like, all the time! So why is Dummer so upset?!

Oh, my god I will never be able to look at my kitchen scrubbie the same way again. 😂😂 

This is also accurate as the actress playing Tara has the range of a kitchen scrubbie that is past its prime, goddess bless her. The good news is that Harrison is FLIPPING ADORABLE and we get to see a fair amount of him if she's around.

It might just be me and my depression/anxiety combo, but I find myself FFing through pretty much everything on this show these days. I'll stop if I see Jack or Sally, but I have zero blessed clue as to what Amanda or her idiot family is doing. I also don't care about this dumb Hamilton-Newman embryo is doing except that I love Mariah and I hope nothing happens to her. Ugh. This heat is also sucking out every drop of energy I have left, too, so I am grateful for my DVR. 😂😂😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

In GC it’s usually pretty hard to figure out what time of the day or evening it is. Is Summer once again blowing off work to do wedding planning or is it after work?  Can’t tell because Sally and Lauren are still working. In fact, Sally asks for permission to knock off early to “recharge her batteries” so that would mean the workday was not over.  Lauren actually thinks that Phyllis suggesting that Lauren sends Sally to LA is a win win situation.  Come on Lauren, your suppose to be a savvy business woman and you can’t see Phyllis’ ulterior motive. It’s a win for Phyllis/Summer and a loss for Lauren/Sally. 

It’s become Summer vs Tara instead of Summer vs Sally. As I see it, Tara has two major advantages over Summer. The first is smarts and the second is Harrison.  I would imagine that Tara has dealt with many catty socialites that she had encountered in The Hamptons.  Summer, WTF, many more challenging situations than this one 🙄?  I guess Summer thinks that getting Kyle’s tie clip and her necklace done was a bigger challenge as a couple. I also guess that deciding on whip cream or buttercream, on their wedding cake is a bigger challenge. 

Jack have you ever been to LA?  The pace there is like a Turtle while Sally is a Hare. Kyle and especially Summer would be more suited for life LA.  Case in point The Bold and The Beautiful. It takes a week or more to finish a thought 😜

Who’s pursuing who. It seams like Ashland at first but Olive Oyl is not being to shy about it. The lady in red, with bright red lips, is trying her best to be a temptress.  Ashland is an example that money can’t buy you love, at least long term, and money can’t buy you health. Money only can prolong the inevitable.  It was a very pleasant scene between Ashland and Olive. A subdued contrite Ashland makes him more believable because of Ashland acting ability. 

Heavens to Murgatroyd, the line went dead 🤯. Yes Abby, cellphone lines do go down but it’s not unusual. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
(edited)

Dammit!

Who thought it was a good idea to hire a gorgeous talented actor and then give his character a terminal illness one month in?

image.png.1462b0eb42c3e4cf538117f852268cd6.png

image.png

Edited by lgprimes
Too much anger
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17
28 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

Dammit!

Who thought it was a good idea to hire a gorgeous talented actor and then give his character a terminal illness one month in?

image.png.1462b0eb42c3e4cf538117f852268cd6.png

I am convinced that this is all a conspiracy between Tara and Ashland against Abbotts/Newmans. Sure, Ash was blase that Pricktor forced his hand whilst having a heart attack, but that isn't something you just get over. And Tara is probably being forced because he found out about the relationship with Kyle.

I know that doesn't make a lot of sense but something else must be going on. Why bring on Burgi only to kill him off?

• Useful 3
  • Love 17
37 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

I'm hoping it is a ruse to trick Victoria and/or Victor into doing something stupid and that he is as fit as a fiddle.

• Useful 3
  • Love 15

Thanks guys for cheering me up! I’ve been thinking all along that Tara and Ashland are conning the Abbots, so the thought that this is a scam against the Newmans as well warms my heart.

I’ve had a crush on Richard Burgi since he was on Another World in the 80s, so I am not ready to let him go!

• Love 14
15 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

I’ve had a crush on Richard Burgi since he was on Another World in the 80s, so I am not ready to let him go!

Me too.  I'd like to see him replace TGVN as the Ruthless one on Y&R.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, lgprimes said:

2 hours ago, deirdra said:

I'm hoping it is a ruse to trick Victoria and/or Victor into doing something stupid and that he is as fit as a fiddle.

It's a shame if this is the swan song for Locke-ness. Richard Burgi has been the most interesting character so far.

It could be Locke-ness is plotting against Victor (for the Xerox-eries heart attack sign-off) by using Victoria, and going after the Abbott's for John Abbott besting Locke-ness in a past business deal a century ago. Locke-ness playing hardball over custody with Tara, then suddenly backing off has put everyone at their ease with the divorce, while Tara further insinuates herself into the Abbott family with her plans. Tara is good at playing the gracious lady of the Abbott Mansion, as she turns up the heat on Dumber's insecurity.

It's hard to say which way TIIC are going to zig and zag, considering how they are writing this story

Dumber talks a good game but everyday brings one more reason for Kyle to invest in Jr and Tara: Bailing out her shoe company with a job offer from Lauren, permanent residency in Genoa City, a less combative divorce and Kyle sharing time on Tara's custody calendar, Jack playing the proud grandfather (divesting himself of Keemo et al). What could go wrong?

Dumber could push Kyle to elope, then Tara would turn her ambitions and focus on to Jack, who is ripe for the picking.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

Abby, at the end of the day your husband literally ran out on you in the middle of the night to go play hero, while you were having an existential crisis at that.  Maybe this guy ain't all that (and what an egomaniac you'd have to be to think you're the only one in the world who could possibly solve some international crisis).

And who TF calls home to chat while apparently in the middle of a warzone?  I'm so sick of this moron and he's not even on screen.  

Of all her painful schemes, Sally probably played this one the best.  Granted she only has to convince Eazy E, who's about to have some issues all his own.  

I'm also suspecting some sort of scheme with Ashland and maybe Tara.  I hope so, because this actor is fantastic and is playing it really well.  I vaguely remember him on GH and don't recall him being this commanding.  It would be awesome if they made him this super effective quasi bad guy, but I don't know if E(go)B is going to allow one of those while he's on set.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Love 16
(edited)

It's been a while  - maybe as far back as Det. Hard-on I mean Harding - that Show has dangled a new character in our faces that immediately brightened up that cheese-blighted burg of Genoa City so well.  (I felt/feel the same way about Sally but I know she's not to everyone's taste).  So as much as I'd like to think Show is playing their cards tight to their chest and setting up a long game with Ashland and Tara, one that will keep him around for a while I have utterly no faith that our good taste will be rewarded by Show and its writers.  

Nope.  No way will Show allow some newbie male to take time away from those Dawn of the Dead males beloved by TIIC like ButtBiscuit, Adam, Nick and Victor.  If they get one whiff of the viewers liking Ashland too much they'll probably have him die of cancer, then get run over in front of Rexx Rugs, then be tortured in the boat house before finally killed off by having an affair with Phyllis.  Show is NOT going to let us have nice things.  Ever.

Currently I'm just living for the day that Lil' Hausenpheffer kicks that soccer ball and makes a direct hit into Kyle's balls.  I don't ask for much and I doubt that's much to begin with.

Tara's making Dummer pout so much it's starting to look like she's got live worms in her lower lip.  I'm not completely sure Dummer doesn't look at lil' Hausenpheffer the same way Glenn Close's character looked at that poor bunny. 

I see her interacting with the kid more like

giphy.gif

this.

Dummer does NOT like to share.  At all.

It made me laugh when Ashland asked Victoria if Dummer would be a good stepmother to Hausenpheffer and Victoria looked dumbfounded by the question, by the very idea of leaving a child alone with her niece.

Lauren talking with Sally was my favorite scene of the day.  That scene encapsulated so many lost opportunities.  

Edited by boes
  • LOL 10
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

It might just be me and my depression/anxiety combo, but I find myself FFing through pretty much everything on this show these days. I'll stop if I see Jack or Sally, but I have zero blessed clue as to what Amanda or her idiot family is doing. I also don't care about this dumb Hamilton-Newman embryo is doing except that I love Mariah and I hope nothing happens to her. Ugh. This heat is also sucking out every drop of energy I have left, too, so I am grateful for my DVR. 😂😂😂

It's not just you. The show is mostly excruciatingly boring and revolving around despicable characters that you can't bring yourself to root for.

11 hours ago, bannana said:

I am convinced that this is all a conspiracy between Tara and Ashland against Abbotts/Newmans.

It's what I'm hoping, but I have so little faith in the MWT. Also, I don't believe that Assland only has six months to live. 

8 hours ago, JNavarro said:

And who TF calls home to chat while apparently in the middle of a warzone?  I'm so sick of this moron and he's not even on screen.

Thank you. I hate when they kill off any character, especially a legacy character, but I find myself hoping they'll get rid of Chance because this story sucks so fucking much. Nina is the only bright spot in this idiotic mess. Abby is intolerable. It's a crime that this, THIS, is what they are wasting Mariah on. I really really really wish the spawn doesn't make it full term or anywhere near salvageable term. I just want this nightmare to be over. This is yet another clown-car story where every cast member has to be involved, and I hate those kinds of stories. I miss when there would be stories on the show where not every character in every story line knew each other.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

I forgot about Chelsea. I can't believe her boring-ass story is still lingering on. When Rey Rey went to see her I thought both of her arms were in casts. Haha. Those long white sleeves down to her fingers looked like casts! Very distracting. I kept wondering who broke her arms.

I kinda felt bad that mop wasn't going to get her world rocked.

Ya know what, Buttbiscuit, when you were commenting on your children's drawings you misspoke, I think what you meant to say was that you're all wieners.

Speaking of wieners, (the other kind), would somebody please give Amanda a sandwich. Or an Ensure. She looks so fragile and skeletal. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

I forgot about Chelsea. I can't believe her boring-ass story is still lingering on. When Rey Rey went to see her I thought both of her arms were in casts. Haha. Those long white sleeves down to her fingers looked like casts! Very distracting. I kept wondering who broke her arms.

They still like the schmatta on this show.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Thank you. I hate when they kill off any character, especially a legacy character, but I find myself hoping they'll get rid of Chance because this story sucks so fucking much. Nina is the only bright spot in this idiotic mess. Abby is intolerable. It's a crime that this, THIS, is what they are wasting Mariah on. I really really really wish the spawn doesn't make it full term or anywhere near salvageable term. I just want this nightmare to be over. This is yet another clown-car story where every cast member has to be involved, and I hate those kinds of stories. I miss when there would be stories on the show where not every character in every story line knew each other.

When we're at the point that we're watching Nina and Abby doing needlepoint together in the front room as a way to keep from missing Chance, it's time to either recast the character or kill him off once and for all. Because I'm still kicking myself for sitting through that whole boring scene. I. Will. Not. do that again...

• LOL 5
  • Love 16

Due to that fantastic wonderful Governor of NY 🙄, the first 10 minutes were preempt.  Now I will have to watch the first 10 min, on demand, without FF commercials.  

Nostrils is so fucking jealous that he’s turned into the Hulk but without the musicals.  Is Lily that stupid that she cannot or does not see this.  Yes Lily, one day your going to regret taken the left fork and not the right fork on the road of your journey. 

Olive Oyl wants to take it slow but we all know that it’s just foreplay. There is something very unsettling about Olive trying to be a temptress.  IMHO, Olive looks a lot more attractive at a distance 😉

Could is be that the conspiracy theories are correct and Nya actually killed Richard and forgot about the same way Adam forgot about killing Montovo. 

I gave Sharon’s ex husband, Dylan, Det Deadwood. I now have to rename Sharon’s current husband Det. Smugg. Yes two G’s because one G is not enough. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Due to that fantastic wonderful Governor of NY 🙄, the first 10 minutes were preempt.  Now I will have to watch the first 10 min, on demand, without FF commercials.  

We all have our crosses to bear ... In California, the circus has overstayed its welcome and necessity in a gubernatorial recall.

Nostrils is so fucking jealous that he’s turned into the Hulk but without the musicals.  Is Lily that stupid that she cannot or does not see this.  Yes Lily, one day your going to regret taken the left fork and not the right fork on the road of your journey. 

NotBilly is occasionally the useful idiot, though he likes to charge the pillbox before the artillery’s had a chance to soften it up ... He never learns from his mistakes, which is a bad habit for a hack journalist to have hunting after big game like Locke-ness and Newman Media.

NotBilly's openly hostile that Victoria has the inside lane with Locke-ness, and is disinterested in his warnings and public frothing. He's still upset that Newman Media was the big Locke-ness winner -- Lily should take NotBilly to the park to run off some of his frustrations.

Lily warned him she had little patience for being hurt by reckless men like Cane and NotBilly. If he hastens her warning is another matter.

Olive Oyl wants to take it slow but we all know that it’s just foreplay. There is something very unsettling about Olive trying to be a temptress.  IMHO, Olive looks a lot more attractive at a distance 😉

There is much more to Victoria's interest in Locke-ness than having her oil changed.

She's suggesting a cancer treatment agenda for Locke-ness, and proceeding with research due diligence on Locke Communications.

It's not a surprise Atonal has his own spy network, briefing him on the comings and goings of Genoa City elite. 

I wonder how much Atonal has to pay them for their loyalty?

Could is be that the conspiracy theories are correct and Nya actually killed Richard and forgot about the same way Adam forgot about killing Montovo. 

I doubt Naya has forgotten a millisecond of her life -- She was too upset with Hillary 2.0 showing up as one of the illegitimate twins given up 30+ years ago, and has been deliberately guarded about the past and obtuse about Sutton pursuing a unsupportable murder defense. Sutton might be trying to protect his family from a long past illegitimacy scandal/forced abandonment of the twins, but his political opponents must be discrediting him publicly over his pending murder trial, so the excuse of protecting the family honor by not giving ammunition to his competition doesn't hold water.

The only reason Sutton refuses a stronger defense is that it leads to his exoneration in court, then allows for another open murder investigation that points to Naya being the killer and the greater scandal of Sutton covering up the murder to protect the family so they go on with their elitist lives like nothing happened.

I gave Sharon’s ex husband, Dylan, Det Deadwood. I now have to rename Sharon’s current husband Det. Smugg. Yes two G’s because one G is not enough. 

Could Sharon have been any more mesmerized by Atonal? If Atonal genuinely wanted to do no more damage to Sharon's marriage, he would go somewhere else for coffee. 

• Love 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Could Sharon have been any more mesmerized by Atonal? If Atonal genuinely wanted to do no more damage to Sharon's marriage, he would go somewhere else for coffee. 

Wasn't that just a trip?  A trip we've been on a thousand times and I bet we'll be on a thousand times more.  

After all those wide-eyed protestations of being a changed man, Adam waddles in, side to side, (legs NEVER to touch in this lifetime) to what is apparently the only coffee shop with a drop in therapist in all of America's Dairy Land and began another round of his earnest babbling.  Then, when he had Sharon on the hook - which, to be fair is ridiculously easy -

he then says "No no, I can't do this, I can't involve you in MY problems, I promised to never do that again!"

as Sharon starts unzipping the back of her dress and

reaching for her "Therapy for Dummies" while shouting "YES YES".

I was trying to get my eyes to roll back to the front of my head while muttering "Oh Please".

And WHAT was going on with his head yesterday?  His hair looked liked carpet fibers the cat threw up and his head had these strange lumps.

Sex on a stick, that's Adam.

Edited by boes
Speeling
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, boes said:

Wasn't that just a trip?  A trip we've been on a thousand times and I bet we'll be on a thousand times more.  

After all those wide-eyed protestations of being a changed man, Adam waddles in, side to side, (legs NEVER to to touch in this lifetime) to what is apparently the only coffee shop with a drop in therapist in all of America's Dairy Land and began another round of his earnest babbling.  

Atonal's stride reminds me of Toy Story's Bucket of Soldiers ...

RKs.gif

Atonal's the only farm kid I've ever known that ended up with rickets -- You'd think Hope would have received enough child support from Victor to buy a milk cow.

Then, when he had Sharon on the hook - which, to be fair is ridiculously easy -

he then says "No no, I can't do this, I can't involve you in MY problems, I promised to never do that again!"

as Sharon starts unzipping the back of her dress and

reaching for her "Therapy for Dummies" while shouting "YES YES".

I was trying to get my eyes to roll back to the front of my head while muttering "Oh Please".

I'll say it again: Sharon's as easy to make as a peanut butter sandwich.

And WHAT was going on with his head yesterday?  His hair looked liked carpet fibers the cat threw up and his head had this strange lumps.

91e1e2c9c7fc0fcefccb476571ca2679.gif

Sex on a stick, that's Adam.

Batteries not included.

• LOL 14

I just got to watch the first 10 minutes or should I say 5 minutes of yesterday’s show sans commercials. 

After seeing the prices Sharon charges for brownies and pastries, I would imagine coffee is not cheap either. Is CL a want to be Starbucks but CL seams like the only coffee house in GC so she can charge what she wants  

It seems to me that Victor is taking a page from Dalton in the movie “Road House”. I’m paraphrasing for expediency, be nice, be nice until the time comes not to be nice. Mostly Victor is cool calm and collected but he has a hair trigger on rising to anger when required.  I very proud to be a Victor fanboy as I’m proud to be a Mariah/Tessa fanboy.  

Wearing purple today, Tara looks a little less washed out than when she wears white.  On the other hand, when Olive wears white, she doesn’t look washed out due to her dark hair and eyebrows. 

Nostrils is so full of 💩 in talking to Olive Oyl that if you gave him an enema he would fit in shoe box.  How many times has Nostrils nearly destroyed Olive’s life and now he’s concerned for her happiness.  

Sally is playing Summer like a fiddle and her ego doesn’t even realize it. 

Tara is not in the will but child support would be more than adequate to sustain a very good lifestyle. Harrison is still in the will but even if there is a stipulation about Harrison’s age, eventually Tara will benefit.  

And than the rains came. Y&R called due to “inclement weather”. 

• Love 6

Billy can take several seats with his faux concern for the children. And I love how Victoria put him in his place by asking about whether he preferred when she was pining for him. She’s really been looking nice the last few days, so I guess Ashland is having a positive effect on her. Even if she is plotting to take control of his company when he kicks the bucket.  I really hope she genuinely likes him because they look good together.

Nikki telling Victoria that Victor wasn’t angry about Victoria’s trip with Ashlznd totally contradicted the tone of his voicemail.

amanda darling, just because you’re no longer representing Sutton doesn’t mean attorney-client privilege no longer applies. You are not free to divulge the whole story to anyone who will listen. But I did enjoy her going off on Imani. ‘The family has learned to deal with grandfather.’ Well maybe that’s because you’ve had your whole life to do so. Amanda didn’t have that luxury and can therefore tell him, and the rest of the family, to fuck off.

I missed the last 10 minutes because of the Geneva summit. did  anything of interest happen?

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

I don’t believe for one second that Ashland (really, Y&R with that name) has cancer and 6 months to live. No doctor would ever tell a patient that he had that amount of time to live. What treatment is he going to receive? How effective is this treatment, etc, etc, etc.  This sis just so stupid. But of course, Kyle and Tara will fall for it hook, line and sinker. Blech.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I don’t believe for one second that Ashland (really, Y&R with that name) has cancer and 6 months to live. No doctor would ever tell a patient that he had that amount of time to live. What treatment is he going to receive? How effective is this treatment, etc, etc, etc.  This sis just so stupid. But of course, Kyle and Tara will fall for it hook, line and sinker. Blech.

That’s not exactly true. Doctors will give a patient a life expectancy based on statistics of how long other patients with the same cancer diagnosis lives. 

My wife was given a life expectancy, by a hospital doctor, after her cancer surgery. My wife was beside herself and demanded that he leave. She complained to the head of the hospital and the doctor didn’t get in trouble because she was told it was hospital policy. I don’t know but I sure hope the hospital changed its policy.  

• Useful 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Nostrils is so full of 💩 in talking to Olive Oyl that if you gave him an enema he would fit in shoe box.  How many times has Nostrils nearly destroyed Olive’s life and now he’s concerned for her happiness.  

4 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Billy can take several seats with his faux concern for the children. And I love how Victoria put him in his place by asking about whether he preferred when she was pining for him. She’s really been looking nice the last few days, so I guess Ashland is having a positive effect on her. Even if she is plotting to take control of his company when he kicks the bucket.  I really hope she genuinely likes him because they look good together.

ButtBiscuit is such a delusional prick.  So now he's "worried about the kids", is he?  None of the previous 346 times he's mucked up their lives?  He's only using those kids now as props in this playhouse he's in with Lily.  Every single sentence out of his mouth today had to do with HIS needs, how great HE is, HIS kids, etc.  

I don't know what happened to Lily in prison but it must have been a doozy for her to come out and immediately settle for another version of Cane - this time, one that's made of string cheese and summer sausage.

Victoria sliced and diced him with brilliance, wasted on him as it was.

Wow, Kyle got more than a little snippy with Ashland today, didn't he?  He's been a Dad now for about 30 minutes and already he knows everything there is to know about parenthood.  As usual, I only wish Ashland had, as he was walking out, reached over and given Kyle a wedgie.

I'm liking Victoria and Ashland together, a lot.  They've got chemistry for sure and Vic hasn't looked so good in ages.  There's more life in her than I remember seeing since that guy with the sailboat.  

I wouldn't mind Vic ending with Ashland's company, either as his heir or his partner or his wife and having the power to stick it to both ButtBiscuit AND Adam.  

It won't happen but I can dream a little can't I?

Edited by boes
  • Love 12
(edited)

Coming in hot with a probable UO: Wonder what kind of products Billy uses on his face? I think he has great skin. Jabot's men's line FTW.

Not sure what to make of Sally's skirt today. Was that some kind of new-age space polymer?

Locke has told three people about his dire diagnosis. No way is he counting on it remaining a secret. Maybe he's going to short his own company's stock?

Whee, Imani was trying to get punched out by Devon with her smart mouth, and Naya was trying to get her wig snatched  by Amanda with her wild threat of siccing Sutton on her. A dynamic duo Naya and Imani are not.

And now that Summer also knows about Ashland, Phyllis and Nick will likely find out within a week. Then it's just a matter of time until Victor learns about it. I sure hope Locke is laying a trap for all these fools. If Tara's in on it, even better.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Coming in hot with a probable UO: Wonder what kind of products Billy uses on his face? I think he has great skin. Jabot's men's line TFW.

Madge, you're soaking in it!

But I jest....

I think he washes deeply in the soothing waters of Lily's undeserved adulation. It does wonders for the pores.

Contrary to ButtBiscuit's deep hope, it does nothing for penis enlargement.  Though he manages to be a huge dick all on his own!

Edited by boes
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

I don't watch Y&R as much as I used to, but when I first saw her and her relationship with Kyle was exposed, I thought to myself "he must have been horny and desperate because she could easily pass as his mother."  Sponge/dishrag, she is.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

I thought the writers were going to be going for a romance between Nate and Imani - or is it Amani. I really like her and think she has been a great addition to the show. That would be something fresh. Sadly, I fear he will be getting back together with permanent cry-face Elena. Thanks to a crab cake.

Poor Phyllis/M Stafford. It looks like Sally is the new, young red-headed schemer. And I actually liked MS in her assessment of Tara while talking to Summer. 

The actress who is playing Tara is such an example of poor casting. In another role she would probably be fine.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Poor Phyllis/M Stafford. It looks like Sally is the new, young red-headed schemer. And I actually liked MS in her assessment of Tara while talking to Summer. 

It's getting to the point where I can't stand Sally at all. I hate her mouth and the way she fish lips all her words.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

It's getting to the point where I can't stand Sally at all. I hate her mouth and the way she fish lips all her words.

Compared to Sally, Phyllis is classy. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, boes said:

ButtBiscuit is such a delusional prick.  So now he's "worried about the kids", is he?  None of the previous 346 times he's mucked up their lives?  He's only using those kids now as props in this playhouse he's in with Lily.  Every single sentence out of his mouth today had to do with HIS needs, how great HE is, HIS kids, etc.  

The lies NotBilly tells himself are as elaborate and convincing as the general-purpose lies he tells everyone else.

An ideology, like NotBilly's purported "Journalistic Practice" or "I'm a good Dad," ultimately will end in broken promises, broken crockery and farce.  It seemed reasonable at the beginning of NotBilly freed up from Victoria, even welcomed with its promise he would pursue some order and stability to his life, or that was the plan when Jill created a media company for him to drive into the ground

But as it “if-thens” itself along a line of reasoning, NotBilly reverts to standard manchild-self, reaching critical mass as he passes back into the destructive and absurd, revealing himself again for the waste of skin he's always been.   

I don't know what happened to Lily in prison but it must have been a doozy for her to come out and immediately settle for another version of Cane - this time, one that's made of string cheese and summer sausage.

Stockholm Syndrome?

Lily is worse now as NotBilly's wetnurse than when she was Cane's doormat. 

Victoria sliced and diced him with brilliance, wasted on him as it was.

Victoria stunned him with the facts of their past relationship and drew blood. But as obdurate as NotBilly happens to be, he shook it off and proceeded to approach the Locke-ness divorce story from a more palatable direction (Everyone else is reporting it, why can't Chance Dot Com?) to help Lily on board. She agrees to the article, with no evidence and no editorial outline, just blind faith that NotBilly will be evenhanded and stay within certain "journalistic practices."

Going to Kyle to warn him Chance Dot Com's going to turn Locke Jr's life inside out, he lies again because NotBilly intends to publish a Locke-ness broadside out of a pique of resentment and personal rivalry -- Go ahead, Asshat. Prove to Victoria you're still a selfish jackwagon.

It's odd how being stripped of all pretense makes NotBilly more deceptive and dishonest, not less.

Wow, Kyle got more than a little snippy with Ashland today, didn't he?  He's been a Dad now for about 30 minutes and already he knows everything there is to know about parenthood.  As usual, I only wish Ashland had, as he was walking out, reached over and given Kyle a wedgie.

Animal territorialism is taking up residence between the synapse in Kyle's brainbox.

I would have ignored Kyle's bearbaiting, and dismissed him as an emotional gnat.

I'm liking Victoria and Ashland together, a lot.  They've got chemistry for sure and Vic hasn't looked so good in ages.  There's more life in her than I remember seeing since that guy with the sailboat.  

The actors bring out the best in each other and look fantastic together, something AH has never had with NotBilly. 

I loved Victoria with Travis Crawford; the actor was handsome and talented -- Another wasted opportunity by TIIC.

I wouldn't mind Vic ending with Ashland's company, either as his heir or his partner or his wife and having the power to stick it to both ButtBiscuit AND Adam.  

It won't happen but I can dream a little can't I?

We don't deserve nice things, but if Locke-ness made Victoria his #2 representative at Locke Communications, and executor of his estate that would add an unexpected twist in Newman Media's Yellow Journalism Plans To Destroy Chance Dot Com (Locke-ness is a member of the editorial board of Newman Media). Victoria having more money and power at her disposal would enrage NotBilly when she tells him she's not going to bail him out when Newman Media reports on his latest embezzlement of Chancellor funds/gambling mishap/Dumber sex-capade/drunken slip-and-fall accident/dumpster dive/bottom-feeding tour of Genoa City's sewer system.

And throw a wrench in Tara's control of Jr's child support. Let me explain: Locke-ness isn't going to give Tara a nickel in the divorce/child support by having a the executor oversee all child support expenditures and Jr's well-being. In other words, Tara would be an unpaid employee of the executor, while Jr is supervised and provided for by the executor. Tara may make financial requests for Jr, but the executor makes the final decision and writes the checks. Tara is on her own earning her own living, perhaps paying the executor for room and board in the same home as Jr, but will not personally benefit by Jr's living arrangement and financial provision.

There's also the possibility that Victoria helps Locke-ness find an experimental cancer treatment whipped up by Moses Winters, nascent medical genius, on Darvon's coffee table. Locke-ness is forever in Victoria's debt, and they become Genoa City power brokers, eclipsing Victor's plans for Atonal, and annoying Tara to the point of blinking. War is declared.

And the crowd cheers! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

Coming in hot with a probable UO: Wonder what kind of products Billy uses on his face? I think he has great skin. Jabot's men's line TFW.

15 hours ago, boes said:

Madge, you're soaking in it!

But I jest....

I was thinking NotBilly was doing a wetsand with #220 grit and palm sander.

I think he washes deeply in the soothing waters of Lily's undeserved adulation. It does wonders for the pores.

While closing his pores in the tears of the former Jaboat crew and stiffed gambling debtors.

Contrary to ButtBiscuit's deep hope, it does nothing for penis enlargement.  Though he manages to be a huge dick all on his own!

zfH6dXpuSLKfeMA8QKYK_homer-backing-up.gi

• LOL 6

And throw a wrench in Tara's control of Jr's child support. Let me explain: Locke-ness isn't going to give Tara a nickel in the divorce/child support by having a the executor oversee all child support expenditures and Jr's well-being. In other words, Tara would be an unpaid employee of the executor, while Jr is supervised and provided for by the executor. Tara may make financial requests for Jr, but the executor makes the final decision and writes the checks. Tara is on her own earning her own living, perhaps paying the executor for room and board in the same home as Jr, but will not personally benefit by Jr's living arrangement and financial provision.

Something like this perhaps?

image.png.7c2bcbb7c1479015d3f902c9bd6d16bf.png

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)

6/16:

I never really had anything against Ashland other than maybe being a womanizer.  His conversations with Olive Oyl puts him on a more personable level and I find him now to be more sympathetic than a mean old grouch.  Ashland has won me over. 

Is Imani sticking around to bond with Amanda or is she sticking around to bond with Nate.  I can see why Amanda has a chip on her shoulder but she also has to be able to see that other people’s lives are not all unicorns and rainbows.  In some ways, growing up with the Ames family could have been worse than growing up in foster care.  Case in point, be afraid of Sutton be very afraid. 

6/17:

Elena looks absolutely fantastic from the neck down and a little better from the neck up. 

No Moses, both at the hospital and clinic you are a volunteer no matter what you say.  Moses, you volunteer at the hospital and clinic and you don’t know what an Eppy Pen is. What the fuck were you doing beside keeping Faith company. 

Nostrils the ultimate and ever present ass hole confronts Kyle that ChanceCom is going to run a story and he’s giving Kyle fair warning. Hey Nostrils, what happen to your going to run it by Kyle first to see if he has any objections as you told Lily.  Well, Kyle is objecting and I don’t think Nostrils actually gives two shits. Does Nostrils even consider that Harrison is his blood. 

Can someone please explain to me why Chance, after being banished from Y&R, actually gets more “airtime” than Mariah and Tessa?  

Moments of insecurity Summer?  Your moments last for weeks, months, and even years.  Is there anyone or anything that Foghorn doesn’t pass judgement on. In Foghorn’s knowing of “woman like that” is because she is one. 

Nate Nate Nate, going on about how great of a doctor Elena is and that he owes her his life.  Hey Nate, a Society server or bartender could have stuck an Eppy Pen in you and saved your life.  

As far as the executor is concerned, they can be in charge of Harrison’s well being but Harrison and Tara are still a package deal and do you thing that Tara will live alone while Harrison gets a fancy house, a made/cook, a nanny, food etc without Tara’s participation?  Tara will probably get a car to take Harrison to play dates, the park, doctors appointment, etc. Tara probably won’t get health insurance or her cloths paid for but Kyle or Jack will take up the slack. Believe me, Tara is not going to be a bag lady anytime soon. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Can someone please explain to me why Chance, after being banished from Y&R, actually gets more “airtime” than Mariah and Tessa?  

100% THIS.

Tara is not going to be a bag lady anytime soon. 

Gloria Vanderbilt would like a word.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

that guy with the sailboat.  

2 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

I loved Victoria with Travis Crawford

Okay, I'm not remembering this guy at all. Would someone please refresh my memory?

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Okay, I'm not remembering this guy at all. Would someone please refresh my memory?

I remember it but it was so fleeting that it's not on her Wikipedia page. What is though, that I did not remember was that she was with Stitch for a while.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Victoria's kind of old to be getting the third degree from daddy about who she might be dating. Yawn.

What was going on with Abby and Devon today? IMO they both looked decidedly dressed down and not like two extremely wealthly people. 🤔

Moses, Elena might not take the prestigious position in Baltimore because there's still one Winters man in GC she hasn't screwed yet. No job left unfinished! 😉

Sorry Show, I'm never going to buy that Chance is down with certain particulars of this surrogate pregnancy so using Devon to help Chance comfort Abby remotely is lost effort on me. TPTB, you all know it's total 💩💩💩 and you need to stop trying to convince the naysayers that it's delicious chocolate pudding!

Of all the scandals the Newman family has given the world, I think Victoria dating a man in the process of getting a divorce would hardly cause much shock and disbelief. Not like, say, having one's pregnant daughter arrested at her wedding. Get over yourself, Victor.

According to Summer, Kyle loves bourbon. I thought the Abbotts were scotch drinkers but okay. He's going to want to grab a bottle of any available brown liquor to bash over his Uncle Billy's head when this Locke exposé blows up.

Wait, did I hear Billy describe Tara as someone Kyle once loved? When did a simple sexual fling get jumped up to a full-blown love affair? Oh come on, MWTs. AFAIC, you're seriously pushing up against my soap opera b.s. tolerance level right now. 😒

Wonder how long it'll be before Vikki is doing an early morning walk of shame out of Ashland's suite at the Gymnastic Pewter?

So much for Moses' future as a doctor. Devon's pep talk notwithstanding, Moses knows he's an utter failure and Neil would not be proud. 😏

Oh yuck, now Nate sees Elena as a guardian angel who saved his life. Just when we thought we were rid of her! Noooooo! ☹

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6