Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, TVForever said:

Am I too cynical to enjoy soaps now? Because nothing about this Tara blackmailing Summer storyline makes any sense to me. Why doesn't Summer just call the heifer's bluff?

Sit everyone ( Tara, the whole dang Abbott family, heck, even her parents) down together and tell them what Tara's threatening. Then it's all on Tara; she either stays or goes, but at least everyone will know what's what. 

The Abbotts clearly have enough clout and money to fight Tara over Harrison if it comes to that. Instead, all this drama where Summer gets forced to leave town feels ridiculous and unnecessary.

It's one of the worst S/Ls I can remember and I was here for the MAB years.

• LOL 6
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Sweetpea4Utoo said:

Where's the damn waitress coming over to interrupt while Summer and Kyle are trying to have an important conversation at the table while at Society? Hahaha

Had they just taken a big bite and were their mouths completely full at the time? That's the only time they ever come to check on me.

1 minute ago, Sweetpea4Utoo said:

I've been watching since 1975 and I can't figure out what your MAB stands for...

Maria Arena Bell (born March 10, 1963) is an American novelist, television and freelance writer. She is the former head writer and executive producer of the CBS Daytime soap opera The Young and the Restless.

She is Bill Bell's DIL.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Endora (Phyllis) is like a snake in the grass always ready to pounce on an unexpected meal.  I’m quite sure Tara made that call to Lauren with full knowledge Endora was ease dropping.  

After Summer poured her heart out, which I give her credit for telling the absolute truth, Kyle had such a dumbfounded look on his face. That was not acting, it was his natural resting face. 

Finally finally finally there is the absolute truth being spoke in dialog. TIIC must of had first hand knowledge of the dynamic between Tara, Harrison, Kyle, Summer. You not only marry a person, you marry all the baggage that person comes with and if you think you can deal, think twice.  

This is a real load of shit. Endora and Duhwood, aka Banana Breath, had reservations about Summer marring Kyle and now they are upset that they are not getting married. I don’t think Summer moving to Milan has anything to do with it because she moved overseas before.  

Kyle’s, the constant dumb shit, life is falling apart and he doesn’t know why?  Really Kyle, I’m sure Harrison has a lot to do about it.  In the next scene we have two more dumb shits. Endora and Duhwood because they can’t even fantom the fact that Summer is getting a very important job but it must be something Kyle has done to make her want to move. Now, it’s not Kyle’s fault and Endora has her snake tongue sniffing it a different direction. 

I find it a twist of fate where Summer is trying to push her selfishness aside and Kyle’s selfishness is elevating.  

• Love 12

After Summer poured her heart out, which I give her credit for telling the absolute truth, Kyle had such a dumbfounded look on his face. That was not acting, it was his natural resting face. 

Lol. The lights are on but nobody's home.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

“Hold on there!”  

I have to admit every time I see Foghorn referred to my heart skips a beat wondering what is being said about me!  Lol  

I feel the same when Nick is referred to as "banana" something or other!

Excuse Me What GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• LOL 14
(edited)

I'd like to see Mrs. Martinez present a lease to Tara for a new abode, arranged without her knowledge or consent to be rid of her.  Ashland is playing nice, so Tara, Harrison & the nanny need to go elsewhere and give Jack & Mrs. M. their home back.  Harrison can visit - alone.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

Jabot is releasing a waterproof mascara. Hmm, I didn't think that was a new thing but whatever, how does one get it off if it's impervious to water? Is there a special removal cream required or does one just pluck out your eyelashes and grow new ones?

So Tara went over to the Gibbon Ponytail to call Lauren just so Phyllis would overhear? Huh? It's like she's playing 3-D chess with Jenga blocks.

Sally, it's too early to start gloating. Summer's not gone yet.

But Summer, *you're* the product of an affair with a woman who will forever be a permanent fixture in Sharon's life. See how that works? Your argument is invalid.

Heh, I don't know what would stop Tara from moving to Milan too if Kyle went with Summer. After Ashland dies she could take Harrison anywhere. These people are acting like Milan is on another planet.

Speaking of waterproof mascara, they couldn't even put saline drops in HK's eyes so it would look like Summer was actually crying? Pretty much all she did was sniffle and scrunch up her face.

Amanda, I'm betting the final five minute phone call from Naya to your father was spent by her telling him all the different ways she would kill him. (And Amanda did the same ugly crying as Summer but she did manage to have watery eyes for about 15 seconds.)

It's so fascinating to me how Naya never greets Devon. What's that all about? He could probably buy and sell her multiple times but she acts like he's beneath her.

• Love 14

I have absolutely no interest in the Amanda/Naya/Sutton story. None. And really, no investment in the Kyle/Summer/Tara/Harrison story. And no interest in the Chance/Abby/Mariah story. So I guess it’s true that the writers are deliberately killing these soaps because I’ve been a huge fan of many soaps throughout the years. Good job, writers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
(edited)
7 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I find it a twist of fate where Summer is trying to push her selfishness aside and Kyle’s selfishness is elevating.  

Kyle was hilarious, whining that Dumber dropped the Marcetti job bomb without discussing it with him, when he swept Tara and Locke Jr into the Abbott Mansion, extending the Abbott name and influence, without a word to Dumber.

I guess Kyle's life-changing decision to be 'Daddy' to Jr was supposed to be automatically accepted by Dumb.

5 hours ago, deirdra said:

I'd like to see Mrs. Martinez present a lease to Tara for a new abode, arranged without her knowledge or consent to be rid of her.  Ashland is playing nice, so Tara, Harrison & the nanny need to go elsewhere and give Jack & Mrs. M. their home back.  Harrison can visit - alone.

That would be fun, 

Kyle and Jack are going to keep Tara and Jr at the Abbott Mansion, and for all her talk, Tara has no plans to leave.

When Locke-ness picked up Jr for an outing, his conversation with Tara was enlightening. They spoke as if there was no subterfuge or suspicious behavior; it doesn't appear as if there's a conspiracy between them. 

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 14

When Locke-ness picked up Jr for an outing, his conversation with Tara was enlightening. They spoke as if there was no subterfuge or suspicious behavior; it doesn't appear as if there's a conspiracy between them. 

That's how they get ya.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

If summer was being honest about her reasons for leaving, I would applaud her for putting herself first.because she’s right (something I never thought I’d say about her): she didn’t sign up to be an instant stepmother to Kyle’s love child. She has dreams about what her life with Kyle would look like, and the kid doesn’t factor into them. I don’t blame her. It’s a lot to ask of anyone and if she isn’t interested in helping to raise Harrison, while also making nice to and accepting his mother, then now is the time to bail. But she’s only doing this because Tara threatened to take Harrison away if Summer didn’t take the job. As others have said, just tell Kyle and Jack what happened and let the chips fall where they may. If Harrison is truly Kyle’s child, Tara would never get away with taking him.  Jack would have his attorneys on the case immediately, not to mention the DA.

Nick can take several seats with his ‘Kyle did something to push my baby away’ bullshit. She made a compelling case for taking the job. Be sad that she’s leaving but be proud of her for following her heart. Or at least fake it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
19 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

If summer was being honest about her reasons for leaving, I would applaud her for putting herself first.because she’s right (something I never thought I’d say about her): she didn’t sign up to be an instant stepmother to Kyle’s love child. She has dreams about what her life with Kyle would look like, and the kid doesn’t factor into them. I don’t blame her. It’s a lot to ask of anyone and if she isn’t interested in helping to raise Harrison, while also making nice to and accepting his mother, then now is the time to bail. But she’s only doing this because Tara threatened to take Harrison away if Summer didn’t take the job. As others have said, just tell Kyle and Jack what happened and let the chips fall where they may. If Harrison is truly Kyle’s child, Tara would never get away with taking him.  Jack would have his attorneys on the case immediately, not to mention the DA.

Nick can take several seats with his ‘Kyle did something to push my baby away’ bullshit. She made a compelling case for taking the job. Be sad that she’s leaving but be proud of her for following her heart. Or at least fake it. 

Two things here. Just because Tara threatened Summer has absolutely nothing to do with anything for Tara could just say she was looking out for Harrison and didn’t think that Summer would be detrimental to Harrison’s/Kyle’s relationship. Tara, as Harrison’s guardian,  can take Harrison wherever she wants as she did when she brought him to GC.  Tara has not broken any laws to get the police or DA involved.  Currently Ashland is still Harrison’s father until Kyle petitions the court for parental rights and amends Harrison’s birth certificate. Next, as I said before, Endora and Duhwood cannot accept Summer’s explanation and there has to be more to it.  They just can’t be happy for Summer because they cannot accept Summer sometimes has a mind of her own because they are controlling pieces of 💩.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Next, as I said before, Endora and Duhwood cannot accept Summer’s explanation and there has to be more to it.  They just can’t be happy for Summer because they cannot accept Summer sometimes has a mind of her own because they are controlling pieces of 💩.  

Nick and Phyllis are controlling pieces of shit, but Dumber has given them more than a few reasons to be concerned about her latest 180° turn to dump Kyle/cancel the wedding/not cutout to be an instant step-mom/gotta' leave Genoa City for a better job offer in Italy. This is after Dumber re-launched the wedding on blast for August/love Kyle more than life itself/happy happy joy joy. And the week before that Dumber canceled the engagement/wedding because the Locke Jr situation was so unsettled.

To Nick and Phyllis, Dumber is emotionally fragile and vacillating as a windsock.

No matter how TIIC write Dumber's choice to give up Kyle for the sake of his relationship with Locke Jr as personal growth and altruistic, she ends up more immature and dishonest. No one in their right mind would think JVC Dumber has the chops or personal style (just look at her clothes) for a creative title at a high-end Italian fashion company.

Tara's threats lose their power the moment they are repeated to Kyle (who will deny Tara would say such a thing) and Jack (who has had misgivings about Tara, and suspects there's more going on). Which would prove Locke-ness' earlier warning about Tara's deceitful character.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Nick and Phyllis are controlling pieces of shit, but Dumber has given them more than a few reasons to be concerned about her latest 180° turn to dump Kyle/cancel the wedding/not cutout to be an instant step-mon/gotta' leave Genoa City for a better job offer in Italy. This is after Dumber re-launched the wedding on blast for August/love Kyle more than life itself/happy happy joy joy. And the week before that Dumber canceled the engagement/wedding because the Locke Jr situation was so unsettled.

To Nick and Phyllis, Dumber is emotionally fragile and vacillating as a windsock.

No matter how TIIC write Dumber's choice to give up Kyle for the sake of his relationship with Locke Jr as personal growth and altruistic, she ends up more immature and dishonest. No one in their right mind would think JVC Dumber has the chops or personal style (just look at her clothes) for a creative title at a high-end Italian fashion company.

Tara's threats lose their power the moment they are repeated to Kyle (who will denie Tara would say such a thing) and Jack (who has had misgivings about Tara, and suspects there's more going on). Which would prove Locke-ness' earlier warning about Tara's deceitful character.

Gee wiz!  Endora and Duhwood if you can’t accept Summer knows what she is doing just petition for her conservatorship and officially control her life. Duhwood thinks that Kyle should be like him and stick Christian in the attic in order to fuck Endora 2 times a day.  Endora thinks it’s just find for Kyle to ignore Harrison because her daughter needs 1000% of his attention. They way Summer has been portrayed for most of her adult life, I truly believe Summer can’t handle being a step mommy. 

Ashland calling Tara deceitful might only be relevant to dealing with him.  I might be wrong but I believe that Tara really has feelings for Kyle and not his name. In the world of Hamptons goers, Kyle is a light weight. He’s not that good looking, doesn’t have a fantastic body, and is not that rich.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 6/23/2021 at 8:18 PM, boes said:

giphy.gif

This is all I see now when I look at Summer, a mouth-breather with eyes that reveal that there is absolutely nothing in her brain.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Gee wiz!  Endora and Duhwood if you can’t accept Summer knows what she is doing just petition for her conservatorship and officially control her life. Duhwood thinks that Kyle should be like him and stick Christian in the attic in order to fuck Endora 2 times a day.  Endora thinks it’s just find for Kyle to ignore Harrison because her daughter needs 1000% of his attention. They way Summer has been portrayed for most of her adult life, I truly believe Summer can’t handle being a step mommy.  

Considering Nick and Phyllis lead by example -- Do as I say, not as I do.

Dumber is being hoodwinked to dump Kyle by a very stupid scheme, and that's Dumber's wheelhouse.

Ashland calling Tara deceitful might only be relevant to dealing with him.  I might be wrong but I believe that Tara really has feelings for Kyle and not his name. In the world of Hamptons goers, Kyle is a light weight. He’s not that good looking, doesn’t have a fantastic body, and is not that rich.

Locke-ness wasn't specific about Tara's deceit, but he was aware of it as an undercurrent in their marriage, and warned Kyle and Jack. Kyle is blind to Tara's manipulations (All he can see is Jr), but Jack was paying attention, though he's done nothing with the warning.

I've said before that Tara is taking a step down pursuing Kyle -- Jack is a much better financial target. Kyle owns no property, has limited assets that aren't controlled for the Abbott's and isn't the sharpest knife in the Abbott arsenal as co-CEO. 

Locke-ness is the better wallet.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Cupid Stunt said:

I've said before that Tara is taking a step down pursuing Kyle -- Jack is a much better financial target. Kyle owns no property, has limited assets that aren't controlled for the Abbott's and isn't the sharpest knife in the Abbott arsenal as co-CEO. 

Locke-ness is the better wallet.

I love Jack but even with Jack’s better wallet, he still would be a light weight in some of the Hampton Towns. Today there are estates that sell for $145 million. Since there are mostly two lane roads, helicopters are used to commute and cars are generally not needed because there are plenty of car services. Even the slightly poorer summer renters shell out up to $100,000 per month to rent small 5 bedroom homes on the Long Island Sound.  

During the .Com Era (1995 to 2000) stock brokers, investment bankers, hedge fund managers, day traders became filthy rich over night and purchases the the smaller homes for $10 million to $15million. Many new multi millionaires were under 30 and spent money like crazy. At that time, my wife was an interior decorator and redecorate a few of these homes for up to $1 million dollars. They would actually fly her by helicopter to view the homes to save her hours of commuting even during the week. Needless to say she received a healthy fee and we were able to live high on the hog for a while. Thankfully we banked a few dollars instead of investing (the .Com market crash in 2000) which later became a blessing. The money was used to help pay for her medical bills for experimental cancer treatments.  With those special treatments, her life was extended 4 years. 

Which brings me back to Ashland. I’m wondering why TIIC are only giving Ashland only 6 months to live. Is it because that’s when his contract runs out?  He has mega bucks and can go anywhere to seek life extending medical treatments. Even in the US there is the right to try which can be used to receive new drugs to try to extend life.  It cost us a small fortune to extend my wife’s life 4 years; but to us it was well worth it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
(edited)
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Which brings me back to Ashland. I'm wondering why TIIC are only giving Ashland only 6 months to live. Is it because that’s when his contract runs out?  He has mega bucks and can go anywhere to seek life extending medical treatments. Even in the US there is the right to try which can be used to receive new drugs to try to extend life.  It cost us a small fortune to extend my wife’s life 4 years; but to us it was well worth it. 

I think it's a cheap tactic of TIIC to make Locke-ness' personal and business situation appear more dire, and has to be dramatized in a rush of bad medical and business writing. Six months gives the viewers a specific end point with the entire Locke-ness mess, without TIIC going to the trouble of having to make sense.

Everything involving his life has to happen at breakneck speed - child custody, divorce/divesting himself of an unfaithful wife, Locke Communications selloff, relationship with Victoria, keeping his cancer diagnosis/treatment quiet. TIIC will be lucky to squeeze that all in six months of episodes.

One random thought ...

Spoiler

involves the return of Dr. Stitch Rayburn. Other than there's no recognizable reason for him to return to Genoa City (with the exception of the women he had Sexxxy Times with - Abby, Victoria, and Ashley - the other characters he interacted with are no longer on Show), there's the possibility Stitch has become an oncologist of Soap fame, and would become Locke-ness' only hope for a successful cancer treatment.

Either that or Max is on the loose and is the lurker watching Abby to finish the job he started by tripping her on the stairs. Knowing Max hates Abby, Stitch is back in GC to quietly find and return Max to a more secure mental hospital.

If Stich is back for a medical story, and considering the lousy actor and sleazy backstory, it makes me wish TIIC had brought back Dr. Simon Neville instead. Michael E. Knight was great and an under-used resource on Show.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 3
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, deirdra said:

This is all I see now when I look at Summer, a mouth-breather with eyes that reveal that there is absolutely nothing in her brain.

I was wondering why @boes included that picture of the rubber duck. Although its lips are so much smaller than Dummer's.

4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Which brings me back to Ashland. I’m wondering why TIIC are only giving Ashland only 6 months to live. Is it because that’s when his contract runs out?

Considering one day in GC can last two weeks in 'viewer's time', his six months could take five years! But other than those who have something to gain by it, does anyone really believe he was given 6 months?

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

Wait, I don't remember Stitch's son having a brain tumor! I just remember him as a little psycho-in-training who hated Abby because he blamed her for taking his father away (though that wasn't the truth).

Did the brain tumor thing really happen, and I'm just forgetting?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

Oh, Stitch, please stay forever. 
/swoons

What's the over/under on Stitch impregnating Abby and the baby sticking ... and Stitch sticks around to bum rush Chance back into obscurity? 
/crosses fingers

Didn't Tessa say to Mariah that she hoped they could have a kid one day? If Stitch knocks Abby up then Mariah can keep the kidlet?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Didn't Tessa say to Mariah that she hoped they could have a kid one day? If Stitch knocks Abby up then Mariah can keep the kidlet?

Nah, Devon would get it. Not for any real or legal reasons. Just like he got Mrs. Chancellor's everything.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, bannana said:

Isn't it biologically Abby's? with Devon's swimmers.

Yeah but Derwood has Adam's bio kid with Toenails, Vic has Beely's kid with Chelzzzz ... I mean at this point does any of it matter?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
Just now, peacheslatour said:

Yeah but Derwood has Adam's bio kid with Toenails, Vic has Beely's kid with Chelzzzz ... I mean at this point does any of it matter?

It matters not.

Eventually they all will be given a car by Victor.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Does anyone else see a parallel story line here. Two misogynistic chauvinistic males that are standing in the way of women of furthering their careers because THEY can’t live without them. There is a slight difference between Elena and Summer because of Summer’s mitigating factors but the same where love can turn into resentment. 

It was nice to see Stitch today because of all the men Abby had in her personal life, he has the best personality.  Abby only mentioned that she couldn’t carry a baby but she didn’t mention that Chance had no swimmers.  Is Stitch the prelude to Abby’s love life instead of recasting Chance?  

Does Lauren own any business attire?  Lauren always looks like she’s on her way to a cocktail party.  Et Tu Lauren, you can’t be happy that Summer landed an important opportunity without thinking that Summer is running away from her problems?  

How does Duhwood have access to the Newman jet?  Is it just because him and Summer are Newmans or he got permission from Olive Oyl. Duhwood wants Endora to go to Italy with him and Summer to make a mini vacation after dropping off Summer. Yes, Duhwood, you have Faith and Christian at home but sexy time, with Endora, is more important than your kids. 

Please TIIC, stop confusing an old man. The more Summer and Kyle are discussed the more I can’t tell if they are pro or anti Kyle and Summer. They keep flopping around more than a cat on a hot tin roof.  The only Newman’s we haven’t heard from on Summer’s decision is Victor and Nikki. I wonder why. 

Well that twist cough me by surprise (not) with Naya confessing to Richard’s murder.  Is Sutton’s brainwashing of his daughter that overwhelming to the point where she falls on her sword?  I don’t think Naya killed Richard. Richard could have raised his daughters in anonymity but it was Sutton who had the most to loose. Imani is some piece of work. I guess Sutton has Imani brainwashed also. No Imani, it’s not Amanda’s fault and you and the rest of the family can piss off.  Deflection is the mantra of the rich and powerful.  Absolutely nothing is their fault.  

I had to laugh at the nomination for the Daytime Emmy Awards. If MCE wins the Emmy, it would be the first time an Emmy was won for the portrayal of a zombie. MA has to win as or I will demand a recount. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I had to laugh at the nomination for the Daytime Emmy Awards. If MCE wins the Emmy, it would be the first time an Emmy was won for the portrayal of a zombie. MA has to win as or I will demand a recount. 

Ok, the heat must be frying my brain and I know I'm going to kick myself for this but who is MA?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

MA (Marla Adams) is not competing with Melissa Claire Egan for the Daytime Emmy.  Marla is in the Best Supporting Actress Category and has a good chance to win. 

MCE is up for Best Lead Actress against good competition--3 from General Hospital (Genie Francis, Nancy Lee Grahn and Finola Hughes) plus Jacqueline MacIness Woods from B&B.  Hopefully MCE doesn't win, but unfortunately many times the best and most deserving don't win.  

It won't be long now till we know if the Zombie wins; hopefully NOT!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

I need to eat my words.  (Normally I'd be accusing Stitch of eating them, covered in cheese.)  But the man looks good, very good.  If anything I think he's better looking now than he was back then.  I liked his energy today.  Stitch is definitely a Bro but he's not a poser like our own over-the-hill Board Shorts Bro, Nick.  Stitch comes by it naturally.  Nick comes by it because everything on him is so....crusty......

I don't have a clue what Stitch's return means, though, storywise.  There's nothing I can think of that sounds good, either.

BTW, Nick and Jack in their suits.  I'll let you all guess which one's suit is fastened with velcro and his name is not Jack Abbott.   Real good carbon footprint there too, Nick, for a guy whose supposed job is to create housing for the poor and homeless, flying your daughter to Europe in a private jet when she has two perfectly good wings of her own she could use.  Ducks of a feather and all that.

Nick and Phyllis wonder if they'd set Dummer a bad example???????? YA THINK?????????

All that's left for her to do to match you two is run someone over in front of Rexx Rugs and start saving Kyle's toenail clippings in a jar.  And disposing of a body in a rug......and having a mask made and terrorizing the town.....not to mention falsifying a paternity record and using that to finagle a guy to marry you and.......

Actually she's got a ways to go.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 20
  • Love 3

Stitch! Looking good there, fella. 🙂

And in related news, what was with Sally's semi-lurid appearance today? It was as if she stepped off the cover of a 1940s pulp novel about the trials and tribulations of the local bad girl.

Kyle, when a woman says "no" you need to accept it. Your behavior with Summer was borderline abusive IMO. 😒

Did Nick get this bent out of shape when Summer went to work in Dubai?

Oh no, sounds like Stitch's son Max is still seriously troubled. Good news for Mariah I suppose. 😏 Funny how Abby let Stitch believe Chance fathered the baby Mariah is carrying. Yeah, like posters commented upthread, I see where this might be going. Yo Stitch, what dat sperm do?

And then Lauren shows up looking like she just got back from turning tricks down on Main Street. 😼 I mean, she still has a bangin' body for a woman her age so I guess she should show it off. But all the time?

Babies yawn in utero. Okay. Sounds like Baby Abbott Newman Chancellor knows what's waiting for them outside and they're so over it already. Same, Baby. Same.

Hmm, I'm thinking Amanda might go public with story of her father's death. Negative publicity is probably the worst weapon to use against her bio-family. So will she go to ChancComm or to Newman Media with it?

At least Summer took off that fugly engagement ring.

SAY WHAT NOW? If Naya turned herself in that probably means she didn't kill Amanda's father. But was he murdered in Genoa City or in IL? I don't know what the GCPD would have to do with it if the crime happened in a different state.

Re the previews: Kyle is still begging Summer not to go? KMN. 🥵

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

I’m watching the Emmy Awards Show right now. Does anyone know where we can comment on this show tomorrow? I have a feeling it will be a real hoot!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, dbklmt said:

MCE is up for Best Lead Actress against good competition--3 from General Hospital (Genie Francis, Nancy Lee Grahn and Finola Hughes) plus Jacqueline MacIness Woods from B&B.  Hopefully MCE doesn't win, but unfortunately many times the best and most deserving don't win. 

MCE won. Blech.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, boes said:

All that's left for her to do to match you two is run someone over in front of Rexx Rugs and start saving Kyle's toenail clippings in a jar.  And disposing of a body in a rug......and having a mask made and terrorizing the town.....not to mention falsifying a paternity record and using that to finagle a guy to marry you and.......

Actually she's got a ways to go.

I know there's a lot of blanks to fill in here, but let me just say - Sasha Green.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, SiouxB said:

Guys is there a general thread for the daytime Emmy awards ? Thanks !

and yay for Marla !!

This is the one that is posted in the General Hospital thread that can be used.

• Love 3

And then Lauren shows up looking like she just got back from turning tricks down on Main Street. 😼 I mean, she still has a bangin' body for a woman her age so I guess she should show it off. But all the time?

She does but there are ways of showing that off without dressing like an airport bar regular.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'm hoping the Daytime Emmys update their categories and adds an award for 

"Couldn't Get Another Acting Job To Save My Life So I'm Going to Hang On Here like Grim Death".

They can alternate that award between Josh Morrow and Michelle Stafford.

ETA - and Jason Thompson can always accept for either one if they're "unable to attend" .

Edited by boes
Speeling
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

No, it was JMW. *Phew*

JMW won but she’s only a slight bit better than MCE because she plays a zombie that can talk. Her last name, Wood is apropos to her acting ability. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5