Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

48 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Wow, Show really is that bad that we're welcoming Stitch back on screen! 😮

I blame it on ButtBiscuits and Adams being allowed to roam freely.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3
(edited)

Victoria needs to kick Lily’s ass! Such a smug thing working for a gossip rag and sleeping with Victoria’s leftovers.  Billy going after the Silver Fox’s health is disgusting. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14

Once again that ass hat, Nostrils, is asking Nate, a doctor, to opine on a medical condition that he has not examined the patient nor read his medical records.  Nate tried to skate the issue and stay true to doctor’s ethics but he just had to be Nostrils’ WebMd. 

Adam Adam Adam, back to being an ass hat. You know it was Chelsea was guilty so why would you be upset with Victor giving her a way out. Adam why are you making excuses for Chelsea?  I got a great idea Adam just have another doctor, of your choosing, evaluate Chelsea’s mental condition. 

Ashland before you and Olive Oyl go any further?  It’s already gone pretty far.  Olive has already tasted your manhood so you expect her to just pretend it didn’t happen?  

For the second time today, Nostril shows his propensity to be an ass hat but that’s nothing new for Nostrils. Nostrils makes an offer, for the balance of Ashland’s empire, without even securing the funds needed. Jill and Jack already said no but he’s only going to worry about getting the money if his offer is accepted.  I get a kick out of the fact that large numbers are never mentioned just written. 

You got to love Imani for the shit stirrer she is.  Within two seconds of walking in, Elena’s claws were out but Elena was up against a well formed woman which made her look more like a prepubescent teen. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)

Today’s gathering at Devon’s was odd in so many ways...

Amanda’s dress was just ridiculous and Amanda herself is brittle and always looking for an opening to jump on someone....just doesn’t come across to me as a very nice or warm person

Imani is  too over the top and in your face and also does not come across as someone I would want to be friends with...trouble written all over her

Nate is too stupid for words...nuff said

Surprisingly I didn’t mind Elena at all and I actually felt somewhat bad for her ...but I think she was taking it all in stride and she knew what this group was all about

Devon was just there....not even sure why he would want to be involved with this group ....what he sees in Amanda besides the obvious just makes me shake my head and honestly she looks like you could break her in two

The only thing I liked today was looking at Richard Burgi 

Edited by SiouxB
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
14 minutes ago, rcc said:

Richard Burgi is the best part of this show right now.

I won't apologize for liking Victor just as much as Ashland right now. Adam needs a swift kick and Victor is trying to make him get his head out of his ass.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, SiouxB said:

Today’s gathering at Devon’s was odd in so many ways...

Awful.

If I had been invited to cocktail party that sparsely populated and hostile, I would grab a premium bottle of Darvon's tequila from behind the bar and find a better party. 

A restaurant crew playing dice in an alley would have been more enjoyable.

Amanda’s dress was just ridiculous and Amanda herself is brittle and always looking for an opening to jump on someone....just doesn’t come across to me as a very nice or warm person

Meh. The idiots in charge of wardrobe have lousy fashion sense. I guess the women were in a trend competition; Nate and Darvon were underdressed for the occasion.

Imani is  too over the top and in your face and also does not come across as someone I would want to be friends with...trouble written all over her

Imani's loyalties are entirely toward herself and the Ames Family, of which Hillary 2.0 is most certainly not a member -- No matter how many times Naya and Sutton manage to manipulate Hillz with the romantic twaddle and image of The Happy Ames Family.

Imani is no one's friend and is doing a fine job of deceiving Hillary 2.0 into believing she has accepted her as a sister.

Surprisingly I didn’t mind Elena at all and I actually felt somewhat bad for her ...but I think she was taking it all in stride and she knew what this group was all about

Nate was blinkered by all of Imani's flirtatious flattery, but Elena had Imani's number the second she walked into the door.

Usually I'm bored by Elena, but the actor brought it at Darvon's Worst Cocktail Party Evah!

Devon was just there....not even sure why he would want to be involved with this group ....what he sees in Amanda besides the obvious just makes me shake my head and honestly she looks like you could break her in two

Darvon's a lackluster host and not very good at reading the room and getting ahead of the tension when Imani was steering the conversation toward Ames information-gathering on Hillary 2.0. 

Darvon and Hillary 2.0 are an unbalanced couple. He's too passive and accommodating,  and she's completely self-absorbed.

The only thing I liked today was looking at Richard Burgi 

<sigh>

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

A restaurant crew playing dice in an alley would have been more enjoyable.

Having worked in many restaurants in my checkered past I can attest to this being a fact.

<sigh>

Cosign. He is too yummy for words, only sighs and soft murmurs will do.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

Gotta give it to Ashland, the guy knows how to woo. Or he's a helluva con man. Either way works for me. 😘

Heh, it must be Winters Wednesday. 😏

Guess Nate isn't up on the hot celebrity business mogul goss. If he'd been reading ChancComm he would've known Billy was talking about Ashland. But wow, Lily just sitting there letting Billy bait her cousin like that. Girl, no. 😒

So Adam didn't know that Victor tricked Chelsea into going into the asylum. Hmm. He should not be happy Victor is yet again manipulating parts of his life behind his back.

Unsure how Victor, not a doctor, can determine Chelsea needs psychiatric care. I mean, does a sane person keep Doppelgängers R Us on speeddial for whenever they want to exact an unnecessarily complicated form of revenge?

Imani didn't look dressed up to me. Whatever, she was seriously getting her flirt on with Nate. All that skinnin' and grinnin' with her ruby red lips. 💄

And then Elena comes in and sizes up Imani with a quickness. In her own bright lipstck. 💋

On the one hand I was glad to hear Adam take responsibility for Chelsea's emotional state. But if he's aware of his influence on her why does he keep dropping in to provoke her? 🤨

Whoa, Billy. Trying to shame Victoria for whatever you assume she was doing in Ashland's room? Man, I'm amazed Victoria didn't reach into your concave chest, pull out your still-beating heart, and take a bite out of it like it was a bloody apple. Billy must've expected a post-coital Vikki to be easier to work. Nah, fool.

I loved Elena's reactions to Imani gushing over Nate. "Am I gonna hafta cut this ratched bish?"

Billy. Is. Shameless. Coming at Ashland like he was holding all the cards. Pssht. And I thought he looked like a melting popsicle stick next to next to Ashland's side of beef. 🥴

Imani bringing all the messy. "So, you the Winters men's official heaux, Elena?" I'm snickering like a fool over here. Elena vs Imani is going to be lit!

What a idiot Billy is. Ashland will let Victoria know what number Billy gave him and she will top it. Duh.

• Love 13

Locke reading Billy for being a sweaty gambling mess pretty much topped everything else today imo.  Not to mention he's raised Victoria from the dead...in more ways than one, I suppose.

JT and CK actually have tons of chemistry together.  But Billy/Lily as a couple have gotten so gross, because the process of him dragging her down to his level is just about done.  

• Love 17

I don’t get TIIC. They age everyone but Miles. After 7 months he’s still in a baby carriage and not a stroller.

Chelsea thinks she’s smarter than the average bear but Chelsea isn’t Yogi and Victor isn’t Ranger Smith. 

Chelsea has an excuse for wearing that frock because she’s pregnant but Rey has no excuses for wearing that muscle shirt. His so called pecks or should I say moobs  have turned to mush. 

Rey mind your own fucking business. You’re not the be all end all to family matters.  You hardly know Connor but you know what’s best for him?  

OK Ben, what have you done?  If he did kidnap Mariah, than why did TIIC have to turn a really nice guy, with a great smile, into a villain?  

Have I said lately that I love Tessa. Great PJ’s. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I have no use for Rey but if you think his pecs have gone to mush, you need a new TV lol! He’s in great shape. And if you want to see moobs, check out Sonny on GH. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

0h noes, Nikki and Victor might miss the Leslie Brooks concert. It's the first sign of the Apocalypse! 😏

FFS, what's next, Chelsea gets to go to happy hour at Society? Take afternoon tea at the Gnarly Possum? Hit the EOM sale at Fenmores?

Whaaaat is going on with Rey's arms? Sun's out, guns out, big time.

Nikki's hair looked rather nice today, I thought.

Meanwhile, what is going on with Adam's manboobs? It must've been a bit chilly in the park because his nips were at full attention under that thin shirt. 😼

Uh oh, did Stitch kidnap Mariah? I HATE YOU, SHOW! YOU ARE SO MEAN! Gah.

Interesting to watch Adam work Victor on Chelsea's behalf. He threaded that needle carefully.

Reys arms are almost larger than his head. That can't be natural. 🤯

Poor Connor. Between Chelsea and Adam and Victor scheming over him, he doesn't stand a chance.

If Tessa's such a big time rock star now, why doesn't she have an entourage?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Kimboweena said:

How old is Victoria supposed to be?  Think TPTB would go there and have her get pregnant by Ashland?  

Early 40s is my guess, and I certainly hope not.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Rey needs to even out that farmer’s tan before showing off the guns.

I hate the Abby-Mariah-baby story so much—I’ve been fast forwarding every minute. But I’m here for the possible kidnapping. I hope it wasn’t Stitch. I always liked him, even though he pulled a mother/daughter two-fer.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
43 minutes ago, Goodnight said:

I hate the Abby-Mariah-baby story so much—I’ve been fast forwarding every minute. But I’m here for the possible kidnapping. I hope it wasn’t Stitch. I always liked him, even though he pulled a mother/daughter two-fer.

Nah, he did it.  He's been eyeing both Mariah and Abby like they were his favorite donuts, marked down for a quick sale.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, Goodnight said:

Mother/daughter AND sister/sister...he was also involved with Victoria and was almost Katie's father, but Billy Ray Sinus won that WTD lottery.  What's his end game here, though?  Does he need cash?  Or is the whole family as nuts as Krazy Kelly and Mad Max?

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Mother/daughter AND sister/sister...he was also involved with Victoria and was almost Katie's father, but Billy Ray Sinus won that WTD lottery.  What's his end game here, though?  Does he need cash?  Or is the whole family as nuts as Krazy Kelly and Mad Max?

I think he just misses being a dad.  Since Mad Max doesn't even recognize him, and apparently the good women of Iowa City haven't found him spongewortly, Stitch has been pining away, roaming the windmills of his mind.  Even Sara Lee cheesecake has apparently lost it's luster.

I said he was gonna be Kidnapping for Kidz the first time he saw Abby and Mariah and now, apparently, he's hotfooting it to Iowa City with Mariah safely stowed in the back of his getaway vee hickle.

giphy.gif

They'll never catch him, never!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Meanwhile, what is going on with Adam's manboobs? It must've been a bit chilly in the park because his nips were at full attention under that thin shirt. 😼

Uh oh, did Stitch kidnap Mariah? I HATE YOU, SHOW! YOU ARE SO MEAN! Gah.

Ha, I looked at Adam in the park and was like, damn, bitch needs a training bra! That wasn't just Nips Out, Tits Out, he was packing some nice B cups under that shirt. NOT a good look at all, but at least they're giving equal heinous to men and women in this shit show!

As for The Case of the Missing Mariah Mommy? It's pretty clear now that the MWTs are having Stitch be as mentally ill as Max, and that he's going to steal the baby because he thinks it's the baby that he and scAbby were supposed to have. If they wanna find her they just need to hit up Neal's Boathouse of Bad Behavior...duh, Duh, DUH, D.U.H.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Sake614 said:

I have no use for Rey but if you think his pecs have gone to mush, you need a new TV lol! He’s in great shape. And if you want to see moobs, check out Sonny on GH. 

After seeing a shirtless Ashland, Rey’s peck are mushy by contrast. In fact, after Ashland, the rest of the male characters need not apply. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

If Tessa's such a big time rock star now, why doesn't she have an entourage?

Because TIIC are too cheap to hire one. Just like they have missing friends and relatives at celebrations. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
On 7/7/2021 at 7:17 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Unsure how Victor, not a doctor, can determine Chelsea needs psychiatric care.

Stevie Wonder watching this show on mute could accurately assess that Chelsea needs psychiatric care (along with her flaky henchwoman, Chloe. And Kevin, too).

• LOL 17
(edited)
2 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

Stevie Wonder watching this show on mute could accurately assess that Chelsea needs psychiatric care (along with her flaky henchwoman, Chloe. And Kevin, too).

B..but Chelzzz needs Chloe right now. Screw Kevin and the kids. RMDE

Edited by peacheslatour
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, boes said:

Nah, he did it.  He's been eyeing both Mariah and Abby like they were his favorite donuts, marked down for a quick sale.

Dammit. I thought that they were playing up his son's mental state as a reason why the son was no longer in the picture - like they were going to bring him back to FT status (I'm here for it) but without the bad seed kid (because the show only has time for one of those, and we know it's going to be Connor). If they're making Stitch a kidnapper villain then I guess I'll have to sit through it and pray TIIC give him a brain tumor or bipolar diagnosis like they do everyone who turns into a whackjob around here. 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
(edited)
On 7/7/2021 at 1:27 PM, SiouxB said:

I imagined her wondering if the job in Baltimore is still available

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
(edited)

True. I wasn't questioning the assessment so much as who was making it. Victor is mentally ill himself, he just hasn't been diagnosed. And then there's Adam and Connor, as well as Nikki who's basically a serial killer. Victor IMO needs to shut his mouth about anyone needing psychiatric care until he and various members of his family get some.

It's too bad this show tapes so far in advance because now would be a good time for Phyllis to be running NBA-themed specials and events at her hotel. And Devon could host a guys' night to watch one of the games, or even arrange a road trip to Milwaukee. I can see Devon, Nick, Nate, Adam, Kyle, Moses, and Rey getting together over brewskis and snacks. Billy would show up uninvited of course, having overheard Kyle asking Tara for permission to spend an evening away from Harrison. 😏

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
not gonna start trash talking yet
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

True. I wasn't questioning the assessment so much as who was making it. Victor is mentally ill himself, he just hasn't been diagnosed. And then there's Adam and Connor, as well as Nikki who's basically a serial killer. Victor IMO needs to shut his mouth about anyone needing psychiatric care until he and various members of his family get some.

Victor also forgets that his schemes and ultimatums never work, at least not long term.  He managed to do great harm and mostly never pays for the crap he pulls, but still, he has very few wins in his corner, especially when it comes to controlling his family.

Yesterday he made some threat about Chelsea "never seeing her son again" .  Besides looking at all the women who marry into his own personal House of Usher (and some who are blood-related) as little more than brood mares, his grandchildren have politely or not so politely told him to buzz off when he gets too dictatorial.  Eventually they figure out what's up and the bribery gifts stop working.  The ponies get old and the cars break down.  But Victor still keeps pulling the same old tricks, sure that THIS time, with THIS schmuck, he will get his way.

Youhaveanicedaynow.

Edited by boes
  • Love 10
(edited)

Being bastardized by the Newman is all in Chelsea’s head. I never heard any of them disparaging Chelsea in front of Connor; nor as much as Victor hated Nostrils, Victor has not spoke disparaging, of Nostrils, in front of Johnny and Katie. 

Of the two Harrison, the quieter more shy twin was at the family gathering. The more outgoing twin is there more for one on one situations and when Harrison is called upon to be more animated. Little to everyone’s knowledge, Summer is also a twin but both are terrible actors 😜

Summer picked up where she left off in GC with her wonderful work ethic which includes shopping and sightseeing. I though that Summer had to start work immediately. I was trying to decide if Summer and Duhwood were in Summer’s corporate apartment or Duhwood’s hotel room. It looked more like a hotel room since I don’t believe a corporate apartment would be a studio apartment. If that’s a hotel room, it’s far and away more elegant than a Grand Albatross suite. It even has windows. The Grand Albatross suite looks European while the Milan hotel room looks more American. Come to think of it, suites at the GCAC didn’t have windows either. 

Not to be disparaging but Tara is a seasoned pro in handling inquiring minds.  The Abbotts are far less threatening than the social circles of The Hamptons’ so called elitists yentas (buttinskies). 

Oh f…k, just when you think you dodged a bullet, Endora comes a knocking. I didn’t know that Endora’s broom had a transcontinental capability.  Endora/Duhwood having sex 🤢🤢🤮. Nuff said. 

Chelsea is definitely out of her mind for wanting to take Conner with her to look after her mother as would Adam be for letting Conner go with her. Beside, how can Chelsea look after her mother while looking after Connor.  Dumb dumb dumb. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 13

Summer went off to a great job in Milan. Not to war. Not forever (unfortunately). 

They have these things called phones and computers. Why are her parents acting like if it is the end of the world.

This is nothing but rich people problems.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Except for the one Ricky fell out of.

Wasn’t that window in the bathroom?  Bathroom’s aren’t actually part of any GC hotel rooms 😉

• LOL 4

Poor little Harrison looked terrified with all those Abbotts staring down at him. No pressure, kid. The least Billy could've done is bought Johnny and Kate with him so Harrison would have people closer to his own age to interact with.

Oh no, she's back. Kinda. Meh. 😒

What were those cloudy liquids Summer and Nick were drinking out of bottles?

Muffin time! More like slow trek to obesity time, what with all the baked goods they stuff Harrison with. He must have the metabolism of a hummingbird.

Man, Tara is as slick as black ice at night, and probably twice as dangerous. She handled the Abbotts like a politician running for the local school board. If anyone was going to see through her act I would've bet on Traci.

Guess MS and JM have been vaccinated. Was anyone dying to see them in a boudoir scene? Bueller? Bueller? 🙄

Billy, you were not seriously trying to give Kyle romantic advice. With your track history? Jack the Ripper wouldn't have taken advice on women from Billy.

So that's MCE's maternity leave exit. Anita. Okay.

Oops, you overplayed your hand, Chelsea. Now Adam will stop helping you with Victor. They're not letting you take Connor across the street much less to wherever Anita's holed up.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Oops, you overplayed your hand, Chelsea. Now Adam will stop helping you with Victor. They're not letting you take Connor across the street much less to wherever Anita's holed up.

Yeah, when that popped out I was like "Welp you overplayed your hand there, girl."

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

What the hell is wrong with SyPhyllis that she is literally incapable of doing a make out scene without doing that twisty porny arm thing? It was sort of funny when Dick grabbed her arms and put her hands down, she was flailing like she didn't know what do, then she ended up doing the twisty porny arms as soon as he.met go. She is such a fucking freakshow.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Billy, you were not seriously trying to give Kyle romantic advice. With your track history? Jack the Ripper wouldn't have taken advice on women from Billy.

God, SERIOUSLY. Billy has always been a disaster but Billy Miller's natural charm smoothed over a lot of it. JT is much like the current Ridge on B&B where he can only seem to convey the worst aspects of the character.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Chelsea is definitely out of her mind for wanting to take Conner with her to look after her mother as would Adam be for letting Conner go with her. Beside, how can Chelsea look after her mother while looking after Connor.  Dumb dumb dumb. 

I think Conner's going to want to stay at the ranch and ride the horses. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
On 7/7/2021 at 5:07 PM, rcc said:

Richard Burgi is the best part of this show right now.

I haven't visited this site in forever, but browsing through and seeing this comment prompted me to come by and start by joining in the love for Richard Burgi.   I'm enjoying him SO much that I'm searching the soapy internet for cures so he can stay in Genoa City indefinitely.🤣

I'm not too sure, though, that I'll check out Dr. Nate's AskMD forum because I agree that he is definitely too stupid for words and is getting drawn in by Imani's aggressive, over-the-top flirting and obsequious flattery.  Currently, she is a stereotypical caricature of the pushy, spoiled bad girl stirring up trouble.  Being serious for a moment, to avoid being seen as a plot point, I think she will need to show some sustained layers of sensitivity and vulnerability.

On 7/7/2021 at 4:27 PM, SiouxB said:

Devon totally lost control of the gathering, but I will give him credit for side-eyeing his cousin while Nate was making a fool of himself.   But can Devon sustain this thought to the next episode???  

And then there was Elena who carried the day for me.  She wasn't as flamboyant as Imani - but she didn't need to be.  Elena takes a lot of criticism, but I have to say that she was on point at that messy gathering - quickly sizing things up and showing her disdain without resorting to the kind of rudeness on full display from Imani.  Well done by the actress with her facial expressions reacting to the mess in the room.  Some good "GIF-able" moments there.

On 7/7/2021 at 7:18 PM, Cupid Stunt said:

Nate was blinkered by all of Imani's flirtatious flattery, but Elena had Imani's number the second she walked into the door.

Usually I'm bored by Elena, but the actor brought it at Darvon's Worst Cocktail Party Evah!

And there is Amanda!  I sure am having trouble relating to this character - and even mroe trouble relating to her relationship with Devon.  Right now, from what we are seeing on screen, I'm not even sure that there is a relationship.  

On 7/7/2021 at 4:27 PM, SiouxB said:

On 7/7/2021 at 7:18 PM, Cupid Stunt said:

Darvon and Hillary 2.0 are an unbalanced couple. He's too passive and accommodating,  and she's completely self-absorbed.

So ... with all the soapy, messy long and short term history in that room, the writers gave us THIS??????  Sigh.

Oh well, at least Elena put it all together.  It's way too early in the day but I think I might go have some wine with her.
https://twitter.com/abebaby868/status/1413200262731341824

• Love 10
7 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

I think Conner's going to want to stay at the ranch and ride the horses. 

Either that, or lock Nikki in the garage.  He's got mad skills there. Just imagine the damage being stuck with Chelsea and Grandma Daisy Duke could do to a child.  Just listening to those two volume -challenged screechers could mess up his hearing for life.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, boes said:

Either that, or lock Nikki in the garage.  He's got mad skills there. Just imagine the damage being stuck with Chelsea and Grandma Daisy Duke could do to a child.  Just listening to those two volume -challenged screechers could mess up his hearing for life.

He's already half a criminal. A week or two with those Fagin's and he'll be the top pick pocket in the class.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, boes said:

1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

He's already half a criminal. A week or two with those Fagin's and he'll be the top pick pocket in the class.

Con is already a whiner, so Anita/Chelsea teaching him a few tricks to play on the public would be right up his alley.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Seriously, do the MWTs think we've forgotten this little shithead is as deviant as his bat shit cray parents? We have NOT.

6 hours ago, Aurora2 said:

Devon totally lost control of the gathering, but I will give him credit for side-eyeing his cousin while Nate was making a fool of himself.   But can Devon sustain this thought to the next episode???  

And then there was Elena who carried the day for me.  She wasn't as flamboyant as Imani - but she didn't need to be.  Elena takes a lot of criticism, but I have to say that she was on point at that messy gathering - quickly sizing things up and showing her disdain without resorting to the kind of rudeness on full display from Imani.  Well done by the actress with her facial expressions reacting to the mess in the room.  Some good "GIF-able" moments there.

First of all, Devon is weak sauce in pretty much every instance of his life. He's a puss who talks a big game privately then gives in and backs down in almost every sitch.

And yes, as maddeningly annoying a Elena's been in the past, going back and forth between Darvon and Natey Nate Nate, she's the voice of sanity amongst that group of 5 crazies. Don't GET me started on that wench, Imani, bitch can take five seats and STFU. Then again, if she's pulling one over on Amanda she can have at it and THEN take a seat and STFU.

6 hours ago, Aurora2 said:

And there is Amanda!  I sure am having trouble relating to this character - and even mroe trouble relating to her relationship with Devon.  Right now, from what we are seeing on screen, I'm not even sure that there is a relationship.  

Apparently the MWTs think we can just hand wave that HoLarryCurly was an utter slag of a bitch, and we should all love the new and improved Amanda. But no, Amanda is just a slightly less slaggish bitch than her twin, and to be honest? Darvon schtupping his dead wife's twin is disgusting to this viewer. So if you like, you can come over here and sit next to me with this shite, I brought some chilled moscato and nibblies...

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
53 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Apparently the MWTs think we can just hand wave that HoLarryCurly was an utter slag of a bitch, and we should all love the new and improved Amanda. But no, Amanda is just a slightly less slaggish bitch than her twin, and to be honest? Darvon schtupping his dead wife's twin is disgusting to this viewer. So if you like, you can come over here and sit next to me with this shite, I brought some chilled moscato and nibblies...

That chilled moscato  - and this post - are both looking mighty fine!   Sitting with you.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3