Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

As an aside, I was watching White House Down and Hunter’s sister, Joey, was in the movie.  Joey was only 14 at the time but she could act circles around Hunter.  Now at 21, Joey and Hunter could be identical twins but for some reason Joey has a more striking appearance. In addition, Joey is absolutely more articulate than her big sister.  Both have appeared in movies and TV shows but Hunter is a little better known because of Y&R.  Currently, Joey is filming a Netflix movie. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
On 5/24/2021 at 6:29 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Well, smack me in the face and call me a cab, Kyle finally told Jack about Harrison. 😏

Heh, look at Victoria checking Ashland out as he walked away. Calm your bony self down, Vikki. Phyllis is probably going to jump on that before you do.

Whaaaat? Nick figured it out about Kyle and Tara's son and Phyllis didn't even try to throw him off the scent.

Is Nate warming up to Elena again? No, Nate! No! 😱

Jack's been through a lot of paternity tests. Besides the one for Kyle, there was the one for Summer, and the one for Faith when Sharon had a three-man WTD situation. Kyle is simply following the tradition Jack established. 🥳

I'm thinking Tara and Harrison moving into the Abbott manse is going to put the entire family at risk. Perhaps Jack and Kyle should've waited at least until they knew the results of the DNA test.

Elena said Lola was out of town. That makes it sound like Lola's coming back. Are they going to recast the role?

Okay, I'm betting Amanda's father and Victor's PI unearthed the truth about her and Hilary, and Naya or her husband killed him to keep the story from coming out.

Tara is smooth. Before she's legally disconnected from Ashland she's latched onto another wealthy and prominent family. Secure the bag, right Tara? 🤨

Little Harrison was sitting in the chair where his great-grandmother died. 🙁

Of course GC has a mobile DNA test service. That town's like Sodom and Gomorrah, lol.

DNA tests in GC. Like I said - you can't go in Lowes and change a blind order without 3 passwords and a red Vest BUT not in GC where anyone can waltz in and change medical documents. I blame Sharon...no reason

On 5/24/2021 at 7:33 PM, boes said:

Maybe he has a coupon?

The tenth DNA test is free punch card

23 hours ago, JNavarro said:

I think Jack is just excited about a possible new family member, and is getting ahead of himself.  I don't know what PB's deal is on this front, but I wish they would bring in or at least acknowledge his other son.  

or Asian Grandson. That might be good if they made him involved with the mission with Chance or....anything but Kung Fu.

6 hours ago, drtslim said:

KM is definitely doing a great job as Amanda; and I wouldn't mind if she stayed.  I had come to enjoy MM as Amanda over the past few months, as I think that she had finally become comfortable distinguishing Amanda from Hilary.

Time for MM to come back as Hilary... I alway knew Nate has her comatose self and  Devon's bebbe (He's too nice) somewhere - come on you knew there was going to be a baby somehow.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

I would love if KM could stay on as Amanda and MM come back as a resurrected Hilary (I'm one of the few who liked Hilary).

I mean, if Grampire Nosferatu Pricktor can come back more times than Sharon and Nick cheated on each other, then Hilary could come back just the once.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

A Chelsea/Ray coupling!  Out of nowhere and cringeworthy; so please, show, let’s make it happen.  Sharon’s reaction would be worth it; Ray being played yet again would be worth it.  Two characters I cannot stand being together in one scene instead of spoiling everyone else’s scene! Worth it. But sadly it would probably be the force that drives Adam and Sharon back together; which is inevitable anyway.  But still; it would be a couple that I never saw coming.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

WTF?  Everything is now Sally’s fault?  How can Summer and Kyle deflect in holding themselves harmless?  Check that, of course they can. Summer comes from a heritage of hypocrites while Kyle is Summer’s butt boy.  Sally is 100% correct that the deed was done long before she came to GC beside Sally only knew about Kyle and Tara, via Theo, but she never said anything to anybody that didn’t know about the affair already.  Et Tu Jack. Now your claiming Sally is totally at fault.  Than again, of course, you can blame Sally because Kyle and Summer are your special snowflakes.  

The more Summer and Kyle bastardize Sally the more I’m rooting for Ashland to win custody of Harrison.  I usually say live and let live except where a wife cheats on their husbands. Bin there done that. 

Hasn’t it been just about a month that Mariah got pregnant?  So TIIC are also SORAS the pregnancy. 

Aw!  Summer is sad. Hey Summer, karma is a bitch. 

Sally’s granny is a hoot. I said it before and I’ll say it again, I wish I had a granny like her.  Sally’s granny has given Sally a call to duty and Sally won’t be riding off into the sunset. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

Wow! Today Abby actually remembered that FEKKING BRAD CARLTON raised her for many years before she discovered she was Victors biological child, and even shared find memories of him.

you could have knocked me over with a feather.

My sister, who only watched when she's forced, as I quickly try to ff to catch the gist of most episodes, asked me, "who's Brad?"

The question made me a little sad.

• Love 15

Whoa, Nick coming in hot with Tara. Chem test? 😍

Heh, the day after someone gets nominated for a Daytime Emmy, we're treated to a replay of the one who didn't get nominated throwing an unnecessary slap, in character. Timing is everything. 😏

Good grief, I'm gonna need a house to get dropped on both Kyle and Summer. Maybe if Kyle hadn't been putting his peen in another man's wife none of the current strife would be happening. Way to deflect blame, you sanctimonious trust fund brats.

I think Tara is using Kyle as a sacrificial lamb. She's never going to get sole custody of Harrison away from Ashland unless he decides to let her. Kyle making his sorrowful eyes and earnest faces won't change anything except give Ashland another place to direct his rage.

Oh, so now Sally is the Big Bad? Ehhhhhh. Jack, may I remind you that your son is a fcukboi? Vilifying Sally won't change that.

Lol, Jack looking at Ashland like, "Well I do declare, Mr. Locke. What ever are you going on about?"

Summer, if you need space, hear tell there's plenty of it out by Neptune. Ask your mommy if you can borrow her broom.

I look forward to the day Baby Abbott/Newman/Chancellor calls the happy sperm donor "Uncle Daddy." And by "look forward to" I mean "plan to laugh until I puke."

But Jack, you're harboring Ashland's wife. And you just lowkey tipped him off about Harrison, he just hasn't put it together yet. You're going to have to do better than take false umbrage because eventually Ashland will find out where Tara and Harrison are. Then what? 🤔

Yikes, Miss Sally, foul on the play you're about make. Harrison's paternity is not your truth to disclose, especially when you know it'll make Ashland go nuclear. Not sure how that will help your situation unless you're hoping Locke will hire you to work for him in gratitude.

What are the odds Tara paid the DNA collection tech to pull a bit of sleight of hand with the swabs? Kyle is so naive.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Guys,

My TV crapped out just as summer and Nick were in the park...

I know this is a very silly question but did I miss anything significant LOL .....and who knocked on the door to Jack’s house

thanks !!!!

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, SiouxB said:

Guys,

I know this is a very silly question but did I miss anything significant LOL .....and who knocked on the door to Jack’s house

thanks !!!!

Thank you, Siouxb! Our power went out at 8am and didn't come back until the afternoon. 

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Whoa, Nick coming in hot with Tara. Chem test? 😍

I didn't see this today; but I sure hope not.  The actress who plays Tara is very attractive in a kind of "faded" way (maybe it is the eyes?).  She "looks" better with Jack.  Who is classy, handsome, charming, nice and rich.  Rich!  He deserves a love interest that is "all in" with him and doesn't have a ton of baggage.  Like being the mother of his grandson.  Allegedly.

And I actually like Nick lately- who sadly has terrible taste in women; just like Sharon! He interacts well with the younger actors/actresses. I could see Nick with Sally if they would soften her a bit...she is too much like Phyllis but is a better actress.  When she isn't chewing scenery.  I do wish they would style her with less makeup.

Since I am kind of new to this board...have they ever hinted at an Abby/Devon pairing?  Because they are fun to watch and seem to play well off of each other.  This would kill two birds with one stone...Devon being the baby's father and all.  And he brightens around her - something he hasn't done with any other actress.  And I like the "Abby" actress.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

What about husbands who cheat on their wives?

They absolutely do but, for me, a cheating wife hit closer to home and that’s what I used as an example. But I’m also very much against cheating husbands. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yikes, Miss Sally, foul on the play you're about make. Harrison's paternity is not your truth to disclose, especially when you know it'll make Ashland go nuclear. Not sure how that will help your situation unless you're hoping Locke will hire you to work for him in gratitude.

Aren’t we getting a little ahead of ourselves?  Unless you know something we don’t know, Sally doesn’t know for sure that Harrison’s father is Kyle. Until Kyle and Summer pissed her off, I don’t think that Sally wouldn’t have even talked to Ashland. 

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, SiouxB said:

Guys,

thanks !!!!

It was the traveling DNA tester who knocked on the Abbott's door.  She swabbed Harrison's cheek, but nobody else was in the room except Tara.  Hmmmmm....were there shenanananagins?  She also got Kyle's cheek-spit sample, and gave him a Frequent Shopper Coupon worth 25% off his next DNA test.  The only significant thing you missed was Sally trying to form some kind of alliance with Ashland after those two bobbleheads Summer and Kyle blamed her for all of their woes and threatened to go to Lauren and have her fired.  I hope Sally goes scorched earth on Frick and Frack, who become more insufferable every day.

I can't remember exactly what she said, but Sally's "Grams" referred to the Original Sally in the past tense.  I'm pretty sure no one has done that before.  For some reason, B&B never let the character die when the actress passed away.  She's been on a perpetual vacation in the tropics ever since.  Did I miss any mention of Original Sally having died?  

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Aren’t we getting a little ahead of ourselves?  Unless you know something we don’t know, Sally doesn’t know for sure that Harrison’s father is Kyle. Until Kyle and Summer pissed her off, I don’t think that Sally wouldn’t have even talked to Ashland. 

WHat the hell Kummer? Yeah Sally held Kyle down and forced Tara onto his gerkin. Hey dimwits...Sally kept your secret from Jack when it might have scored her some points.

I Think Tara is a user... so put her with Nick. I once heard someone say a woman doesn't  leave her husband unless she has another horse in the race. She might not be riding him yet but she has him in the corral. Sounds like "butter wouldn't melt in my mouth" Tara.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
(edited)
20 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

WTF?  Everything is now Sally’s fault?  

Yup. That's what happens when your step in the personal business of Genoa City's B Squad/Masters of the Universe League. But now that it's permanently stuck on her shoe, Sally is going to give them a reason to wish they had never laid eyes on her -- Hello, Locke-ness.

Kyle, Dumber (and Jack) need someone to blame for the latest predicament they've placed themselves with Tara and Jr.

They are withholding Tara and Locke Jrs location at the Abbott Mansion. Dumber is unable to suck it up -- her relationship with Kyle is not going to revolve around her with Tara and Jr looming over their future. Locke-ness is on a rampage, learning more and more about his wife and her boy toy. Tara is turning out to be the unreliable narrator; Locke-ness' reaction to her confession sounded dire, but isn't she the one holding the wench that's tightening the bolts in the neck of the Abbott's? She is the recipient of the Abbott's largess, care and feeding, while Locke Jr. is being used as bait; sweet, adorable, tantalizing, and soon to be insulin resistant on a constant diet of oatmeal raisin cookies and chocolate milk. Nick is shaking his head I don't like it. I don't like it. I don't like Kyle. I don't like Tara. I don't like it. I don't like it, not one little bit.

JACK SMASH! all over Locke-ness ... Though Smilin' Jack said too much, it was about time Jack stopped prattling on, making excuses for Kyle, and stepped up, because Kyle's a wittering moron to let this get so far out of hand.

Hasn’t it been just about a month that Mariah got pregnant?  So TIIC are also SORAS the pregnancy. 

If this doesn't end up to be a full 9 month gestation in Soap time, so much the better. Abby's unquenchable Baby Rabies/Missing Chance is insufferable. The video document to show Chance Mariah's baby bump progress -- TIIC needed to recast Chance yesterday.

Aw!  Summer is sad. Hey Summer, karma is a bitch. 

The blessed Goddess Kail and Tara have a host of miseries planned for Dumber's immediate future.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

But telling Locke-ness only what Sally knows is a fairly scathing indictment on its own. And it's the perfect weapon to launch at the Abbott's because it's Kyle and Dumber's worst nightmare ... And why not? Sally wants her pound of flesh.

Framed in the right way, Locke-ness will go ballistic, though I find it hard to believe he didn't have Jrs DNA tested -- Tara leaves Locke-ness to go on a summer walk-about at the Hamptons, and they reunite. SUPRISE! I'm Pregative! And Locke-ness suspects nothing? 

I don't think so. Locke-ness is too controlling and distrustful of Tara to let Jrs paternity remain unknown.

• Love 9
(edited)
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Good grief, I'm gonna need a house to get dropped on both Kyle and Summer. Maybe if Kyle hadn't been putting his peen in another man's wife none of the current strife would be happening. Way to deflect blame, you sanctimonious trust fund brats.

Oh, so now Sally is the Big Bad? Ehhhhhh. Jack, may I remind you that your son is a fcukboi? Vilifying Sally won't change that.

4 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

The only significant thing you missed was Sally trying to form some kind of alliance with Ashland after those two bobbleheads Summer and Kyle blamed her for all of their woes and threatened to go to Lauren and have her fired.  I hope Sally goes scorched earth on Frick and Frack, who become more insufferable every day.

4 hours ago, crowsworks said:

WHat the hell Kummer? Yeah Sally held Kyle down and forced Tara onto his gerkin. Hey dimwits...Sally kept your secret from Jack when it might have scored her some points.

3 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Yup. That's what happens when your step in the personal business of Genoa City's B Squad/Masters of the Universe League. But now that it's permanently stuck on her shoe, Sally is going to give them a reason to wish they had never laid eyes on her -- Hello, Locke-ness.

Kyle, Dumber (and Jack) need someone to blame for the latest predicament they've placed themselves with Tara and Jr.

9 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

WTF?  Everything is now Sally’s fault?  How can Summer and Kyle deflect in holding themselves harmless?  Check that, of course they can. Summer comes from a heritage of hypocrites while Kyle is Summer’s butt boy.  Sally is 100% correct that the deed was done long before she came to GC beside Sally only knew about Kyle and Tara, via Theo, but she never said anything to anybody that didn’t know about the affair already.  Et Tu Jack. Now your claiming Sally is totally at fault.  Than again, of course, you can blame Sally because Kyle and Summer are your special snowflakes.  

The more Summer and Kyle bastardize Sally the more I’m rooting for Ashland to win custody of Harrison. 

You all, as usual, state it all so well.

It's not as if I can like Kyle and Dummer any less than I already do but if I needed a push in that direction today would have done it.  Kyle has become such an unctuous little toad, so sure that his Colgate smile and that jello mold hair he's so proud of can get him anything he wants.  His psycho girlfriend pouts and slouches and engages in endless self praise - that's along with the constant Greek chorus of "Dummer is as good as it gets" and THIS is the couple we're supposed to be rooting for?

Kyle's bad enough but I wonder why Show hasn't seen fit to even slightly change Dummer's persona because up to and including today, she's never had a real friend, particularly no female friends.  Phyllis has done an excellent job of raising her to look upon every other woman as competition to be attacked and driven off.  With her toxic insecurity and Kyle's Narcissus-like vanity those two shouldn't be allowed near any child, ever.

Show can shout at me for even longer than it will take for Nick to change his underoos but I'm pretty much always gonna be on Sally's side in her battle with these snide and entitled poisonous nitwits.

I don't know if Harrison is Kyle's son or not but I do think Tara's long game is to make Ashland so upset about the divorce and the kid's paternity that Ashland will have another, and this time, fatal, heart attack.  Then she'll have it all and even if Harrison is Kyle's, he'll only get access if it suits her.  There's more going on there than meets the eye.

Speaking of eyes, Jack, OPEN YOURS.

That baby circle jerk was so cloying I think I had an insulin rush.  

Off topic and belonging to the Amanda storyline, what the hell is with Devon's absolute insistence that Victor would never ever EVER murder anyone?  Has he forgotten all the horrendous crap Victor's pulled?  What makes him think a guy who would kidnap Jack, replace him with a doppleganger and set Phyllis up to raped month after month would stop short of murder?

Which brings me to Nick...... when he strut-strolled out of Jack's house after being immensely rude and condescending I so wanted someone - anyone - to give that aging board shorts bro a super wedgie.  All he was missing was a backwards ball cap and a skateboard.  He and Dummer are so much alike, always ready to believe the best of themselves and the worst of others.

Do it, Show, wedgie that superannuated frat boy.

giphy.gif

Edited by boes
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
44 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

I don't think so. Locke-ness is too controlling and distrustful of Tara to let Jrs paternity remain unknown.

I'll bet Victor had all his kids tested. ...as adults.

Which brings me to Nick...... when he strut-strolled out of Jack's house after being immensely rude and condescending I so wanted someone - anyone - to give that aging board shorts bro a super wedgie.  All he was missing was a backwards ball cap and a skateboard.  He and Dummer are so much alike, always ready to believe the best of themselves and the worst of others.

Do it, Show, wedgie that superannuated frat boy.

He's waiting for someone to go blind so he can sucker punch them.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

Thanks Snaporaz... and everyone !!

Ahhhhh, the traveling DNA swabber....egads, what a mess 

It’s a sad sad day when all I’m left wondering is exactly what kind of cookies were baked by Mrs. Martinez that Harrison ate as his favorites ???!!! Was it the aforementioned oatmeal raisin or did she slip in another 🤣

Edited by SiouxB
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I didn't see this today; but I sure hope not.  The actress who plays Tara is very attractive in a kind of "faded" way (maybe it is the eyes?).  She "looks" better with Jack.  Who is classy, handsome, charming, nice and rich.  Rich!  He deserves a love interest that is "all in" with him and doesn't have a ton of baggage.  Like being the mother of his grandson.  Allegedly.

Yeah way things go on this show Tara will probably end up with Jack. Gosh, it would be the first time Jack has gotten with some one who's already been with his son. John Abbott would be looking down from heaven feeling so proud. Can't wait to get Jill's take on it. 😉

There's a spumor afoot that the actress who plays Tara is going to be recast. Or I suppose the person being mentioned as the potential replacement could be brought on as a new character. They would be a good age for Jack, and a gorgeous love interest too.  (Unfortunately, they would also be the right age for Billy or Nick. 🙄)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, boes said:

Off topic and belonging to the Amanda storyline, what the hell is with Devon's absolute insistence that Victor would never ever EVER murder anyone?  Has he forgotten all the horrendous crap Victor's pulled?  What makes him think a guy who would kidnap Jack, replace him with a doppleganger and set Phyllis up to raped month after month would stop short of murder?

Yes! Why does everyone except Phyllis remember this? Even Jack doesn't seem to remember that he was kidnapped, tortured, meant to think that he murdered Kelly, that Pricktor chuckled heartily on the phone to hear about Jack's torture, that Pricktor's stupid plan caused the death of many people on that ship as Jack and Marissa escaped? Argh!!!!

Also, we know Pricktor hands ib murdered that other guy (Walter?).

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Framed in the right way, Locke-ness will go ballistic, though I find it hard to believe he didn't have Jrs DNA tested -- Tara leaves Locke-ness to go on a summer walk-about at the Hamptons, and they reunite. SUPRISE! I'm Pregative! And Locke-ness suspects nothing?

That bothered me, too. If Tara is so sure that Rutherford is Kyle's, then I would think Locke-ness can do the math, too, and be just as sure.

9 hours ago, SiouxB said:

t’s a sad sad day when all I’m left wondering is exactly what kind of cookies were baked by Mrs. Martinez that Harrison ate as his favorites ???!!! Was it the aforementioned oatmeal raisin or did she slip in another 🤣

I thought they said something like, all his favorites, meaning more than one kind. Well since he's from NY, I'm gonna go with black and white cookies and Entenmann's chocolate chip.

Now, isn't this Kyle's very first 'who's the daddy' paternity test? Shouldn't Jack be popping the champagne?

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
(edited)

I Think Tara is a user... so put her with Nick. I once heard someone say a woman doesn't  leave her husband unless she has another horse in the race. She might not be riding him yet but she has him in the corral. Sounds like "butter wouldn't melt in my mouth" Tara.

While I agree, Tara probably is a user, women leave their husbands for myriad reasons. Having "another horse in the race"  being the only reason women leave is the kind of thinking that gets women killed.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

While I agree, Tara probably is a user, women leave their husbands for myriad reasons. Having "another horse in the race"  being the only reason women leave is the kind of thinking that gets women killed.

It's an old joke that in the case of SOAP characters is usually true.

In this instance I think Tara wants hubby's money with a side of Abbott money for a snack. She seems like a character who lands on her feet and if anyone ends up dead it will be Ashland.

• Useful 5
  • Love 3

OMG!  I can’t believe that Foghorn’s and Banana Breath’s wonderful marvelous supergirl special angle is that selfish where she has to put wedding plans on hold 🙄.  NOT!  

Sally’s plan is nothing that Ashland can find out on his own without her help. So Sally is not breaking a mutual trust since Kyle and Summer has fires the first shot once again.  Fuck you Kyle in telling Tara that Sally used the knowledge about their affair against them. Liar liar!!  

Ashland has always impressed me as a womanizer.  Now for the second Ashland is actually flirting with Olive Oyl. This time the ink is not even dry on the divorce papers.  

Jack get off your high horse about Tara. If Harrison is Kyle’s son, it doesn’t matter what Tara’s past was like. Kyle has to remember one thing when he cheats on Summer (it’s in the cards) to put a helmet on his soldier no matter what. 

I think Nostrils and Banana Breath should open a marriage counseling business and call it Ass Holes R Us. Sanctimony is our specialty. 

Devon tells Moses to be home for dinner 😂. Yes Moses, Devon is actually going to make a home made meal.  

WTF!  Why would Sally want Summer gone?  If Ashland would to offer that lucrative of a position, why wouldn’t Sally want it for herself?  Is this TIIC stupidity to set up Kyle with Tara because Tara is planning a future in GC. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

Ashland has always impressed me as a womanizer.  Now for the second Ashland is actually flirting with Olive Oyl. This time the ink is not even dry on the divorce papers.  

Are they divorced already? Seems like custody would be discussed at the time of the divorce.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Are they divorced already? Seems like custody would be discussed at the time of the divorce.

He's getting ready to hit Mop and as everyone predicted - 'My Kids!!" Butt is losing his mind -

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Woohoo! Lots of Ashland scenes the past couple days, and I'm here for it.

Enjoyed all his interactions with Jack, Sally and especially Victoria. The most chemistry I've seen with her and and anyone for a long time.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
27 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

What in the world was Sally wearing today? That as so ugly!!!!!

I don't like the way they style her at all. They might as well put her in a fur coat and put a big white streak in her hair.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Put the wedding plans on hold!? Oh noes, Summer! 😏

Gee, Sally, you'd be better off getting Ashland to give you a new job instead of Summer. Summer and Phyllis would view an amazing offer from him with rightful suspicion.

Victoria gets quite a spring in her step when she sees Ashland. Oh well, at least the distraction will keep her off Billy and Lily's relationship.

Sharon and Nick have a nice friendship now. I like how supportive they are of each other.

Jack, forget about asking Tara to expose her own dirty laundry. She's already proven to be dishonest, given how she's hidden an affair and possibly an outside child from her husband. You should put PI on her to develop a dossier on all things Tara Locke. 😎

Wait, Tara said Ashland is a part-time dad at best but he was telling Victoria how much he relishes the time he spends with his son. Who's lying? Whatever, looks like he has positioned Victoria to testify for him at the custody hearing.

Sally showing up unannounced at the Abbott's was weird to me. Was she trying to scout it out to see if Tara and Harrison were there? Lucky break for her to spy that toy on the floor.

Summer finally had a scene with NuFaith. (And Lily finally had a scene with Moses.)

Tara is making herself quite at home and slowly reeling Kyle back in. Stevie Wonder could see that coming.

Billy, Billy, Billy. Stop using ChancComm to fight your battles. Gah, you are such a baby. Ashland will crush you like a bug if Victoria doesn't do it first. 😒

A stuffed fox made of corduroy. I'm guessing wee Harrison didn't pick that toy out himself though the ones I see on Amazon do seem to be popular. It's hard for me to imagine such a bumpy texture being one kids would like. Hmm, what the fox say?

Oy, that kitchen island in Lily and Billy's new spot. Countdown to when they're turning it into a place no one should eat food off of ever again. 😝

I think it's probably going to turn out that Sally will take Ashland's fabulous fashion industry job offer instead of Summer. They seem to have written Sally into a corner and I fear she may not have much more of a future in GC.

Okay then, Tara just basically threw down the gauntlet with Summer. Not sure who to pull for in this one. 🙄

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Gee, Sally, you'd be better off getting Ashland to give you a new job instead of Summer. Summer and Phyllis would view an amazing offer from him with rightful suspicion.

Victoria gets quite a spring in her step when she sees Ashland. Oh well, at least the distraction will keep her off Billy and Lily's relationship.

Sharon and Nick have a nice friendship now. I like how supportive they are of each other.

Jack, forget about asking Tara to expose her own dirty laundry. She's already proven to be dishonest, given how she's hidden an affair and possibly an outside child from her husband. You should put PI on her to develop a dossier on all things Tara Locke. 😎

Wait, Tara said Ashland is a part-time dad at best but he was telling Victoria how much he relishes the time he spends with his son. Who's lying? Whatever, looks like he has positioned Victoria to testify for him at the custody hearing.

Sally showing up unannounced at the Abbott's was weird to me. Was she trying to scout it out to see if Tara and Harrison were there? Lucky break for her to spy that toy on the floor.

Summer finally had a scene with NuFaith. (And Lily finally had a scene with Moses.)

Tara is making herself quite at home and slowly reeling Kyle back in. Stevie Wonder could see that coming.

Billy, Billy, Billy. Stop using ChancComm to fight your battles. Gah, you are such a baby. Ashland will crush you like a bug if Victoria doesn't do it first. 😒

A stuffed fox made of corduroy. I'm guessing wee Harrison didn't pick that toy out himself though the ones I see on Amazon do seem to be popular. It's hard for me to imagine such a bumpy texture being one kids would like. Hmm, what the fox say?

Oy, that kitchen island in Lily and Billy's new spot. Countdown to when they're turning it into a place no one should eat food off of ever again. 😝

I think it's probably going to turn out that Sally will take Ashland's fabulous fashion industry job offer instead of Summer. They seem to have written Sally into a corner and I fear she may not have much more of a future in GC.

Okay then, Tara just basically threw down the gauntlet with Summer. Not sure who to pull for in this one. 🙄

Another excellent post, Joi. There is a lot to unpack here.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Show really knows how to upset me because I'm barely able to stand upright much less keep the tears from my eyes at the thought of people anywhere, the world over whose first thoughts aren't about Dummer and Vyle's wedding.  Whichever one this is.  

Earthquake, fire, tsunami, death, divorce, custody battles, the welfare of a child - EVERYTHING needs to take a back seat to Dummer having the perfect day marrying Genoa City's Hottest Eunuch of the Year.  Between her dress made by blind nuns out of her own drool, her dad walking her down the aisle in his best board shorts with a hole in the seat, that special bouquet that Kyle has picked out for himself and Phyllis swinging from the chandelier while belting out "The Worms Go in, the Worms go Out" - it's the wedding of the century.

Ihopethey'llbeveryhappy - Yougotthat?

No lie - my dog has a stuffed squeaky toy that looks EXACTLY like that.  Press it's head and it makes a sound exactly like Phyllis.

Oy, that kitchen island in Lily and Billy's new spot.

The second I saw ButtBiscuit step out of that elevator, horrific memories of him and Phyllis came flooding back and when he opened the door and I saw that island......if Lily had any idea she'd never eat a thing in that place or even touch a wall.  No amount of Lysol in the world.....no amount.

Did you all hear ButtBiscuit say "People with taste are going to live here" to Lily about the new apartment.  So I guess he's not moving in?  ButtBiscuit thinks he has good taste?  Remember your blinding white tennis shoes you wore with those barbershop quartet pants a while back, you used Q-Tip of a man?  Remember how you ruined the elevators at Jabot so badly with all those unnecessary excretions, you bloated slug of a humanoid?  Remember that shag carpet and knotty pine paneling you put up in your nostrils?   And most of all, remember YOU WERE SHACKED UP WITH PHYLLIS?  Beely, you wouldn't know good taste if it bit you on the ass and good luck with that one even finding it.  

Here's hoping that Ashland swats him hard.

One more thing - because there's always one more thing with ButtBiscuit - it's pretty rich of him to criticize Victoria's choice of possible partners because, again, YOU WERE WITH PHYLLIS.  YOUR BROTHER'S WIFE.  

He's like a Slim Jim gone bad.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Not that it's saying much, but Victoria has way more chemistry with Locke than I've seen her have with anyone else.  The first one of her flings I saw was that Travis guy, so not sure how she did pre- that era.  

Getting annoyed with the whole Abbott clan for once.  Jacks' speech to Ashton was a little too try hard, and nothing about Summer/Kyle is good.  I don't care.

What is with Sally's plan? I have to think there's more to it, bc why would she assume Summer would leave just for the job?  We've already seen she can get anything handed to her if she wants.  Remember when she ran Newman Dubai (lmao) or whatever it was? 

She has every right to hate Kummer, but Sally's character is just so beaten down and desperate that I don't even have the energy to root for her right now, either.  Especially with the whole "our plans are in alighment" cliche VILLAIN! talk.  Not like she has a chance in hell of getting away with it.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

It was a very fitting but very sad tribute to Neil on the second anniversary of his death.  But I’m wondering why TIIC devoted an entire episode when they can’t even devote 3 minutes to honor Cassie and DD, at their graves, like they have done a few times in the past.  Don’t get me wrong I’m not against the tribute by any means because it was a goof respite from the daily drama, I’m just against other deaths now being ignored.  

I have to say that Moses cleans up exceedingly well. I’m not sure, though, if I can see Moses and Faith as more than friends no matter how quickly they age. 

Lily mention to Nostrils that she visited the old family apartment. If that is still in existence than what happened to Neil’s house?  Was it sold and if not why didn’t Lily and Nostrils take it over instead of a condo?  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

It was a very fitting but very sad tribute to Neil on the second anniversary of his death.  But I’m wondering why TIIC devoted an entire episode when they can’t even devote 3 minutes to honor Cassie and DD, at their graves, like they have done a few times in the past.  Don’t get me wrong I’m not against the tribute by any means because it was a goof respite from the daily drama, I’m just against other deaths now being ignored.  

Because they didn't really die and he did?

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

Because they didn't really die and he did?

I’m sorry to disagree but the tribute was to Neil that died and not for KSJ as the actor. To the best of my recollection the tribute to JC also was to the character and not the actress. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Waldo13 said:

I’m sorry to disagree but the tribute was to the characters who all died.  KSJ’s wasn’t for the actor but the character he played on Y&R.  To the best of my recollection the tribute to JC also was to the character and not the actress. 

That's true. I was surprised they did yet another tribute to Neil. The first one made perfect sense. This one not so much.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Lily mention to Nostrils that she visited the old family apartment. If that is still in existence than what happened to Neil’s house?  Was it sold and if not why didn’t Lily and Nostrils take it over instead of a condo?  

Waldo13, do you mean the house Neil bought when he and Hilary were involved?  I don't remember them moving into that house before their relationship fell apart.  I'm pretty sure though that the boathouse was part of that property.   I assume the place was sold even before Neil bought the condo across from Devon's place.  I'm pretty sure he was still living in the old apartment when happened.

Even if the family still owned it I assume most Genoa City Neighborhood Associations have clauses that forbid ButtBiscuits from living in their neighborhoods anyway.  Standards and everything.......

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, boes said:

Waldo13, do you mean the house Neil bought when he and Hilary were involved?  I don't remember them moving into that house before their relationship fell apart.  I'm pretty sure though that the boathouse was part of that property.   I assume the place was sold even before Neil bought the condo across from Devon's place.  I'm pretty sure he was still living in the old apartment when happened.

Even if the family still owned it I assume most Genoa City Neighborhood Associations have clauses that forbid ButtBiscuits from living in their neighborhoods anyway.  Standards and everything.......

I could swear the Winters' had a family home. I remember when Lily and Devon were still living at home, I think?

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

So did anyone remember to invite Mattie and Charlie to their grandfather's memorial walk? Has anyone even mentioned why they weren't there?

It's nice Ashley has good feelings about Neil after the way he dumped her back in the day. Sure, she had cheated on him with Tucker. However, Neil didn't know that yet when he summoned her over to his club to tell her he was just too busy to keep seeing her. 🙄Unlike Ashley, I am still appalled at his arrogance.

I don't recall, how did Phyllis get along with Neil? Doesn't everyone know she was suspected of having a literal hand in Dru's death? I have vague memories of her showing out at the post-funeral gathering for Neil in Devon's penthouse. 😕
Oops, no that was the memorial for Hilary. nm.

Ehh, Lily, the dad joke notwithstanding, not all jazz music is easy on the ears. For example, there's avant-garde stuff that people who aren't jazz fans often hear as cacophony.

Today reminded me how glad I am the show has stopped the continuing tit for tat between Victor/NE and Jack/Jabot. But moving it to Adam/Newman Media and Billy/ChancComm portends to become that crap all over again. 😐

OMG, Malcolm in that struggle wig with the fake cornrows. AFAIC Shemar will never live that horror down. Sure hope he got paid well for the movie he was filming at the time.

Where was Victoria today? Yeah, I see you, Show, trying to pretend like Victoria and Neil's relationship never happened. Some of us haven't forgotten the way that was badly handled. Don't make the same mistake with Faith and Moses. It's 2021, FFS, not 1721.

Wow, what a sweet moment to have Nikki/MTS play a bit of jazz piano. It really seemed like a personal tribute to me.

Victor, Moses is going to be a doctor. He's not trying be a corporate drone under your wrinkled thumb. Mind your business. 😒

I'm guessing Y&R had that song at the end commissioned for this episode. Not sure why they tried to make it sound like Sarah Vaughan. Seems to me there are plenty of great actual Sarah Vaughan tunes they could've used instead of a cheap imitation.

Re the previews: isn't Imani married? How is she going to be making eyes at Nate?

I could swear the Winters' had a family home. I remember when Lily and Devon were still living at home, I think?

Pretty sure that was an apartment. Later when Neil got wealthy he bought the adjacent apartment and the space was expanded. The only house I remember Neil buying was the one he and Hillary never moved into because he found out she was cheating on him with Devon. Lily moved into a house when she and Cane got the one they raised the twins in. Nate owns it now but he's rarely been seen in it.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So did anyone remember to invite Mattie and Charlie to their grandfather's memorial walk? Has anyone even mentioned why they weren't there?

Haha, I keep forgetting about them, and then remembering them too! And you'd think Cane would have accompanied them to GC for the day. And Sofia, too, she's still alive, right?

I felt that Holivia should have been there and Malcolm, of course.

I was glad to see Ashley.

I liked the memorial episode. I only wish there were more flashbacks. The one they chose for Grampire was odd, it was mostly him talking. Did EB select it? Haha.

I always love it when MTS plays piano. That was beautiful.

And I was hoping to see a flashback of Neil in his office. He had those panther bookends, right?

• Love 7

I was just wondering about that house because that was where Neil was blinded by the electric shock while he was trying to renovate the house. In addition, that boathouse, on the house’s grounds, is where Neil brought Hilary while she was in a coma.  

You never know what’s gone and forgotten in GC or just gone but not completely forgotten. IE: The GCAC, Roof Top Bar, Top of The Tower, The House Banana Breath was building that he’s going to give to Kyle & Summer, The hotel Abby was building across the street from The Grand Albatross, and The Tack House. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

I was just wondering about that house because that was where Neil was blinded by the electric shock while he was trying to renovate the house. In addition, that boathouse, on the house’s grounds, is where Neil brought Hilary while she was in a coma.  

You never know what’s gone and forgotten in GC or just gone but not completely forgotten. IE: The GCAC, Roof Top Bar, Top of The Tower, The House Banana Breath was building that he’s going to give to Kyle & Summer, The hotel Abby was building across the street from The Grand Albatross, and The Tack House. 

Speaking of which, hey, Sam, aren't those skis waxed yet?

• LOL 8