Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Quick questions - why did it take Grampire this long to drop in unannounced on Chelsea and what I've been wondering since well before Adam left town, why hasn't anyone put some surveillance on her?

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Wow!  Will wonders never cease. Banana Breath just happens to have a flashlight in his pocket. I thought Banana Breath was playing pocket pool but as it turns out he was just playing with his flashlight 😉

Adam is an enigma, but he has shown he is more of Luke Skywalker even with having Darth Vader for a father. Adam has saved more lives than taken them. Let’s see Faith twice so far, Victor from being shot, Nostrils from a burning penthouse fire, and Sharon from herself in burning down the ranch.  

Like everyone else that ditches work, Moses has joined the bandwagon and he’s now ditching school.  

I thought that it would be hard to replace Faith 1.0, but Faith 2.0, is doing a more than a decent job. 

Did Rey take notice that Chelsea, who is just recovering from a stroke, is drinking a martini?  Chelsea is in a Catch 22 situation .  No matter what Chelsea is toast when Victor gets the last word.  I’m betting the overall trap, for Chelsea, is that Victor is expecting her to go to Connor and try to run off with him. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Is Chuck Pratt back? I feel like we haven't seen this kind of plot-driving physical devastation since he was stinking up, er, gracing the place.

So much for Adam being a big baller, shot-caller. The fickle finger of Fate said, "Not today, kidney boy. Nick wouldn't do it so I knocked you the eff out." 🥴

Lol, Chelsea and her pimp cane. Here, Chelz, let Kramer show you how it's done:
giphy.gif

Sorry Moses, Faith isn't impressed with your web-searching skills. She'd rather get her medical diagnoses from an actual doctor versus a hopeful pre-med student, thankyouverymuch.

Nikki, chess master Victor is going to checkmate Chelsea into outer space. One wonders why it took this long for him to get there. 🤔

Guess Nikki's not up on GC's hot goss. Forget your baby daddy Paul, hon. Rey apparently works directly for the DA now, 24/7. 🙄

Please tell me they aren't thinking about resurrecting Shick again. What will they do with Phyllis then, put her on Rey? Meh, I was hoping for Phyllis & Ashland but it looks like that psycho has been grounded back in the Hamptons.

DreamFaith, you are not helping with all your bratty naysaying. Your daddy needs to concentrate on digging out of that storm rubble and not bleeding to death. Gah.

"Sharon Rosales." Huh. Have we ever heard Sharon say that before? I thought she'd never drop the Newman name, at least not until all her kids were grown.

That's right, Chelsea. Don't mess with Victor. He'll buy off a family court judge so fast Connor will be but a distant memory to you for the next decade or so. Confess!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Hey Nick!  How'd that tornado tango work out for you?  He finally ran into a bigger blowhard than himself.  The house probably didn't fall apart because of the tornado.  It probably imploded from all the gaseous bloviating those two knuckleheaded nimrods were spewing back and forth.  Nick and Adam are proof that absolute self-assurance and lack of the most basic brain functions can co-exist comfortably together.  

And they've both been in love with Sharon....safe to say she attracts a type?

Victor, you might want to remember that Chelsea ran off with Connor once before and you never did find her.  If this wasn't the unstoppable Adam Redemption Express I'd think she might do it again.  

Isn't it time - past time - for someone to push Victor into a closet and just lock the door the next time Grampire appears with his threats of mass extinction?  Both the odious Chloe and the Gasper are several centuries younger and miles faster than he is.  Victor, on his own, shouldn't still be the threat he was, no matter how many teeshirts of virility he puts on.

Faith should be worried about getting a kidney from Adam - what if the doctors slip up and transplant his bile duct instead?  It's much better developed.  I wonder if after the transplant, Faith will start wearing bulky sweaters and walking like she just got in from a tri-state cattle drive?

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

I don't know why Summer is making a big deal about planning her wedding. Not only is this not her first marriage, it's not her first marriage to Kyle. Who cares? 😑

Why is Michael Baldwin prosecuting Grandpa Snootypants' case? Doesn't Sutton live in IL? And has he even been arrested?

It's still my opinion that Devon needs to tell his family and friends to stop dropping by whenever they want without warning. It's amazing to me that a frigging billionaire just swings his door wide open without any caution or concern at all. 😐

Summer, maybe Faith won't want to be your bridesmaid again. Presumptuous much?

So Amanda and Devon are having sleepovers while Moses is there. Hmm. Sure hope Amanda isn't a noisy lover, lol. No wonder Moses leaves as soon as the sun comes up. Hee. 😮

Nate is kind of old-fashioned, huh? He thinks Devon should've stayed with Elena when he slept her with again after the breakup. Geez, what is it about the phrase "hit it and quit it" that Nate can't understand? Devon wanted some revenge sex and he got it. It was more than the ping-ponging skank deserved, AFAIC.

Whoa, Michael zeroed right in the oddness of Amanda representing someone in a big murder case when she has no criminal defense experience. Her big "win" was advising her one previous client to take a plea deal even though he was innocent.

But Kyle, why do you have Harrison's photo on your phone if you aren't clinging to a connection to him? You still don't know for sure he's your kid. 🤔

An engagement party, Jack? Kyle and Summer already had one. You all need to stop acting brand new about those two greedy, self-centered brats. (What are the odds Tara will make a surprise appearance at the party with her son in tow?)

• Love 12
2 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

I'm so surprised, I'm really enjoying Veronica Lodge as Hilary's twin.

SWEEPEA59, I completely agree !

When Karla was on Bold, I could take her or leave her (she was a tad too “chirpy” for me...)

But I am absolutely loving her as Amanda and I feel like she plays her with the right amount of toughness...but there is a softness to her that I really don’t see with MM who comes across as brittle sometimes....

I would never want somebody to lose their job but I would love it if TPTB could bring Karla on as another character because she really is a gem

• Love 20
49 minutes ago, SiouxB said:

When Karla was on Bold, I could take her or leave her (she was a tad too “chirpy” for me...)

But I am absolutely loving her as Amanda and I feel like she plays her with the right amount of toughness...but there is a softness to her that I really don’t see with MM who comes across as brittle sometimes....

I would never want somebody to lose their job but I would love it if TPTB could bring Karla on as another character because she really is a gem

I completely agree with you, too. But... maybe they keep Karla as Amanda, and just bring MM back as another character.  ;D

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

I completely agree with you, too. But... maybe they keep Karla as Amanda, and just bring MM back as another character.  ;D

Hilary faked her own death to escape from Darvon! Her child is alive and well and already an influencer on Tik Tok.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Oh, how I wish Rey had just decked Buttbiscuit. Shut the fuck up, asshole. Jeez, can you tell how much I hate him and his smarmy face?

Oh yes. But we won't hold it against you.

As a matter of fact there's plenty of room at the NotBilly-Haters Cocktail and Book Club: Half the membership refuses to acknowledge the RatBastard's existence and the other half hasn't read the book.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
On 5/4/2021 at 1:41 PM, Cupid Stunt said:

Watching Nick attempt to open the basement door, howling it was stuck, I shouted at the TV, "Break the basement window and crawl out, Pinhead!"

I bet we all were.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Didn't they used to show "next week" previews at the end of a Friday show?  Did not see any. 

Honest to God, Lily simply has the worst taste in men; she should be watching Billy like a hawk and getting herself primed to kick him to the curb.  But there she was in a really really tight dress dancing with the human dripping faucet.  Again, on screen, Sharon and Adam do not fit together; but after his proclamation today I see we are in for months of Ingenue Wistful Eyed Sharon mooning after Adam.  Put him with Lily...her streak can continue.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Why was Sharon expecting Nick to be in her house when she got home? And why wasn't Adam at the hospital prepping for the transplant surgery? Apparently getting face time with Sharon is more important than Faith's life. 🙄

Billy looked to me like he was wearing lipstick when he found Lily's note in her office. NTTAWWT but why would he? Is Jabot coming out with a tinted lip balm for men or something and he's testing it out? 💋

Must be nice to be your own boss. Lily can just blow off the work day and engage Billy in a sexy scavenger hunt. Hmm.

Victor's attack on Chelsea has already had an impact. She seems to be losing her marbles and gaining paranoia. Maybe her brain will get so rattled she'll confess what she did to Rey. 😶

Only Adam would try to use an organ donation as part of courtship. Oh wait, Summer did the same thing with a slice of her liver. These Newmans. Nothing is beneath them when they're pursuing their twu wub.

Nate? Huh? He can't do surgery. At best he can transport the freshly removed kidney  over to Faith's operating room from wherever they're going to hide Adam. 🤔

Yeesh, Billy. The enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend. Your smug smirking is 100% lost on Rey, you moron.

Oh FFS, how many times is this that Adam has sworn he's leaving town for good? HE'S STILL HERE! Pshht, be funny if Adam wakes up from the anesthesia in handcuffs.

What the heck was with Chloe's outfit? Was that from the 2021 Sugar Baby Cosplay line or the 2021 Wannabe MILF line? New from Fenmores Bargain Basement! 🥳

Sure hope Lily's going to cover the tips the Society servers are losing while she and Billy are playing Barbie and Ken's Not Malibu Dream Date. 😐

What if Faith's body rejects Adam's kidney because she hates him so much? I think they really shouldn't have told her who the donor was, at least not until well after her body had accepted the transplant.

No, Chloe, you are not right. In fact, you should be turning Chelsea in yourself because she's gone bonkers and is liable to do anything.

Whee, Rey! The Newman boys got you in a tight spot! But seriously, Adam. Can you ever rein in the arrogance?

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Kemper said:

Didn't they used to show "next week" previews at the end of a Friday show?  Did not see any. 

That happened last week, too. And then this Monday we had the "coming up on Y&R" or however they say it. The show was preempted one day a couple of weeks ago, so they just aired it the next day, etc. So we actually saw a "Thursday" episode today.

What idiot thought that ButtBiscuit and Rey Rey having a conversation was something that anyone wanted to witness? Television just sunk to a new low.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
41 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

What idiot thought that ButtBiscuit and Rey Rey having a conversation was something that anyone wanted to witness? Television just sunk to a new low.

There was a line between those two that made that droning drudgery worth it for me.

ButtBiscuit said to Rey Rey, "I wouldn't mind watching Adam get nailed".  Oh ButtBiscuit, of that I have no doubt and never have.  I think you dream of watching Adam get nailed - dressed in your Cowboy Bob outfit and toolbelt.  

There's always been more at play here than Delia.

Romance isn't only dead in Genoa City, I think it finally took its own life today when Lily shut down that Papa John's franchise so she and ButtBiscuit could cut a rug.

giphy.gif

This is what ButtBiscuit calls "living (his) best life".  Lily, is that what you're going to call it after you're living with him and realize that he has to have his nasal cavities deep cleaned every 3 months and his back pimples popped by a HazMat team?

Better get yourself a copy of "Eat Pray Love" - see if ButtBiscuit will loan you his.

Apparently Victor judges sanity on a sliding scale, since he describes Chelsea as "unhinged" and Adam as, apparently, perfectly fine.  That sliding scale fell off the page.

And nothing says "selflessness" like bursting in on Sharon and making her listen to your new found discovery that you both will always be in each other's lives.  If you keep breaking into her place and cornering her and Sharon keeps "reaching out" then the medical diagnosis is a firm "No Shit Sherlock".   Adam, saints don't canonize themselves.

Unless you're Dr. Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate.  He's just so selfless when breaking the law to help the rich and famous.  And if that's not sainthood Genoa City style then I'd like to know what is.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
(edited)

The Newman’s make me sick.  All of them.

Let me add:

What I hate is their outrageous entitlement.  They sit on their perch, look down on the “common” people around them, and have come to expect others to almost automatically fall in line.  Lawyers, doctors, business people, friends etc.   Nikki’s attitude, vocal tone, and body language regarding whether or not Nate would cooperate was disgusting.  I’m just sick to death of it. 

That said...I honestly do want Victor to get the best of Chelsea, Billy, and Victoria and I don’t care how he does it.  Yeah, call me two faced.  Haha 

Edited by tinderbox
I should explain
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
On 5/6/2021 at 7:57 PM, SiouxB said:

I'm enjoying her performance too. She's keeping the essence of the character; but making it her own.  Although, I actually like the brittle edge that MM brought to the role.  Maybe CM can come back on as a cousin or something.

Edited by drtslim
  • Love 8
(edited)
On 5/5/2021 at 6:16 PM, boes said:

Isn't it time - past time - for someone to push Victor into a closet and just lock the door the next time Grampire appears with his threats of mass extinction? 

Is that master surveillance room behind the hall paneling at the ranch still there?  It would be fitting if Victor kidnaps Connor that Conner would be the one to lock Victor in that closet and his mumbling is too faint for anyone to hear so it takes months to find his withered carcass in there.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)

As much as I'd like for Gaspy and her bad seed Conner to go away forever, permanently, never to be seen or heard from or even mentioned again, I'd also like to see Grampire foil her plans and get that rotten kid himself and just have Gaspy disappear from the face of the earth. That bad seed Conner is due for a SORASing anyway. Or, haha, maybe in an ironic twist, Gaspy gets her bad seed, goes on the run and deposits him at an undisclosed remote orphanage deep in a foreign land with no cell service or cable or anything short of short wave radio, without telling anyone, intending to retrieve him but falls off a cliff never to be seen or heard from ever again.

Edited by SweePea59
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Unless you're Dr. Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate.  He's just so selfless when breaking the law to help the rich and famous.  And if that's not sainthood Genoa City style then I'd like to know what is.

Given how much the Newmans are asking him to risk you'd think they'd break him off a little something something like a fat cash bonus or a new house. Nope, the Newmans are all "all the benefits come to us but all the risk goes to you!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I wasn’t allowed to read until today because I just had cataract surgery but I could watch TV. So I might be a little late to the table  

i though Michael was DA of GC so why would he be the prosecutor of Amanda’s gramps?  Is Michael not that AJ of Wisconsin.  

True to form, Banana Breath makes no mention of Adam saving his ass in the farm house’s basement.  He doesn’t even sound greatfull.  

Faith is just like Banana Breath. Adam comes to save the day but it seems that she rather be on dialysis than have one of Adam’s kidneys. Faith, you get what you get and there should be no regret. Is Faith worried about turning into an Adam?  Victor got a heart transplant, from a very sweet  young woman, but Victor is still a mean old bastard. 

The only thing that Nostrils is good for is sucking the air out of a scene. Is Society that hard up for business that they can close for a party of two?  Flowers, champagne, dinner, and privacy that must be a few grand. Nostrils is not even worth the $1 menu at McDonalds. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

I wasn’t allowed to read until today because I just had cataract surgery but I could watch TV. So I might be a little late to the table  

Glad you're doing well! 

True to form, Banana Breath makes no mention of Adam saving his ass in the farm house’s basement.  He doesn’t even sound greatfull.  

Yeah, that Banana Breath... he and Adam don't seem very hurt at all either, considering Adam had to lift a giant redwood tree trunk off of his legs - FOR FAITH!!!

Is Faith worried about turning into an Adam?  Victor got a heart transplant, from a very sweet  young woman, but Victor is still a mean old bastard. 

And Lola didn't get a peanut allergy from Dummer.

• LOL 10
(edited)
On 5/7/2021 at 9:02 PM, boes said:

There was a line between those two that made that droning drudgery worth it for me.

ButtBiscuit said to Rey Rey, "I wouldn't mind watching Adam get nailed".  Oh ButtBiscuit, of that I have no doubt and never have. I think your dream of watching Adam get nailed - dressed in your Cowboy Bob outfit and toolbelt.

s-l400.jpg

"I'm sexxxy and I know it."

It's more likely NotBilly has already picked out a tree and is stretching a rope as he boinks Lily after a long work day of treasure hunting.

There's always been more at play here than Delia.

Hating Atonal killing Delia for NotBilly is like his daily sinus flush. Ruining Atonal to mortally wound Victor seems to be NotBilly's true goal. 

How many times did Victor protect, prop and support Atonal to keep him free to offend again, often against the Newman family?

Atonal has paid no price. taken no responsibility, made no amends, with Victor's substantial help. Atonal has become the main fixation in Victor's life and NotBilly wants to cut them both off at the knees for everything they have done to him, real or imagined.

Romance isn't only dead in Genoa City, I think it finally took its own life today when Lily shut down that Papa John's franchise so she and ButtBiscuit could cut a rug.

giphy.gif

<Bromo Seltzer deployed>

That was a waste of electrons. 

TIIC are working too hard at forcing a romance out of NotBilly and Lily. It ends up looking more like a hostage situation than Moon June Spoon.

This is what ButtBiscuit calls "living (his) best life".  Lily, is that what you're going to call it after you're living with him and realize that he has to have his nasal cavities deep cleaned every 3 months and his back pimples popped by a HazMat team?

Better get yourself a copy of "Eat Pray Love" - see if ButtBiscuit will loan you his.

How many relationships has NotBilly been in that were 'his best life?'

Six ... eight?

Doesn't matter, NotBilly will destroy this one with Lily same as he's done with all the others.

Apparently Victor judges sanity on a sliding scale, since he describes Chelsea as "unhinged" and Adam as, apparently, perfectly fine.  That sliding scale fell off the page.

When you're the wallet, judge, jury and chief enabler, you can call Atonal's neurotic criminality any lavender-scented term you like ... Atonal will return the favor by dulling his knife in your back.

And nothing says "selflessness" like bursting in on Sharon and making her listen to your new found discovery that you both will always be in each other's lives.  If you keep breaking into her place and cornering her and Sharon keeps "reaching out" then the medical diagnosis is a firm "No Shit Sherlock".   Adam, saints don't canonize themselves.

Nick's a jackass leaving Atonal at Sharon's cottage. There's plenty of other beds on the Ranch.

Atonal can afford to declare their relationship a bad case of eternal love. He's not telling Sharon anything the angst in her pants doesn't already know. He's there to have her anoint gratitude on him, while he whets her appetite and push her 'It's Complicated' buttons. 

Rey Rey is doomed to be the cheese standing alone.

Another useful idiot of the Newman Family.

If the Newman medical emergencies continue, Dr. Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate will end up the Newman Personal Physician, bandaging gun shot wounds, dispensing pills and nostrums, mopping fevered brows and handing out moralistic fables to Genoa City's First Family. 

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 10

Thanks SweePea, I am doing well. I now see 20/20 for the first time in 50 years but I have to wear glasses to read. 

Though with my new vision, it hasn’t improved Banana Breath’s and Nostrils’ fucked up personalities plus Chelsea’s and Chloe’s shit ass acting.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Thanks SweePea, I am doing well. I now see 20/20 for the first time in 50 years but I have to wear glasses to read. 

Though with my new vision, it hasn’t improved Banana Breath’s and Nostrils’ fucked up personalities plus Chelsea’s and Chloe’s shit ass acting.  

And you haven't skipped a beat, Waldo.

Congratulations on the success of your cataract surgery.

• Love 13
17 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Nick's a jackass leaving Atonal at Sharon's cottage. There's plenty of other beds on the Ranch.

Wouldn't it make more sense (=I know, I know...=) if they hid him in the hospital?  There must be at least one empty bed in the NewMan Memorial Wing.  Few bandages around the face and fake name on the registration.  At least he'd be available when they need his parts.  In fact, he could remain there permanently for future donations.

Hey, Waldo.  Isn't it great to see the color blue again?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, MollyB said:

Wouldn't it make more sense (=I know, I know...=) if they hid him in the hospital?  There must be at least one empty bed in the NewMan Memorial Wing.  Few bandages around the face and fake name on the registration. 

He could use the fake name "Billy Abbott" again.  Or whatever fake name Billy Abbott used when he was hiding out to provide bone marrow for Deliah's leukemia cure.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, deirdra said:

He could use the fake name "Billy Abbott" again.  Or whatever fake name Billy Abbott used when he was hiding out to provide bone marrow for Deliah's leukemia cure.

Maybe Christian Miller Jr.?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I'm glad someone has brought that up. IIRC, Billy wasn't hiding out so much as Victor kidnapped him and arranged for Kevin to pretend to be Delia's donor. This ain't Victor's first time at the surreptitious medical procedures rodeo. How hard would it be to dummy up some records to make it look like some random person who doesn't exist is a match for Faith and then just slide Adam's kidney in under the fake name? Not hard at all for TGVN, especially since this time it involves his grandchild.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Nothing will improve those two, Waldo13!

Have you had both eyes done now or still one to go?

• Love 7
(edited)
17 hours ago, boes said:

Nothing will improve those two, Waldo13!

Have you had both eyes done now or still one to go?

Both eyes are done thank god. I just have another 10 days of eye rops and creams.  Now that my vision is fixed, my kids want me to work on my hearing. My hearing works fine. It’s  just when my kids try to tell me what to do, I ignore them.  

Though, unlike Banana Breath, Olive Oyl, and especially Nostrils I hear with my ears and not with my mouth.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Both eyes are done thank god. I just have another 10 days of eye rops and creams.  Now that my vision is fixed, my kids want me to work on my hearing. My hearing works fine. It’s  just when my kids try to tell me what to do, I ignore them.  

There's gotta be SOME perks with getting older, right?  Selective hearing is one of them.

Stay well.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)

At first I thought Sharin' was finally getting real. Then I realized she was asking for Rey Rey's permission to go be with Adam. She wanted him to say, "Nah, I don't wanna be your husband anymore." Then she wouldn't have that teensy-weensy tiny twinge of guilt she gets when she's with Adam.

@Kemper - Did you see the "coming up next on Y&R"?

Rey Rey says to Chelsea, "Chelsea! Did Timmy fall down the well???"

Edited by SweePea59
  • LOL 12

Maybe he is old and wrinkly (so am I) but I am loving Victor making Chelsea squirm. I don’t know any spoilers but I wonder how this will be resolved. Maybe Chelsea will throw Chloe under the bus? And I actually liked Adam and Faith today. I could enjoy having Adam around...especially if he and Nick bury the hatchet. Added bonus: Phyllis’s head would explode. I would also enjoy an Adam without Sharon; let her stay with Rey. Please give her character a rest and not have her in a front burner story for awhile.. she is exhausting.

Also thought I saw a very young Michael Baldwin playing a cop on an old “In the  Heat of the Night” -it was his voice that was familiar.

• Love 11
57 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Maybe he is old and wrinkly (so am I) but I am loving Victor making Chelsea squirm. I don’t know any spoilers but I wonder how this will be resolved. Maybe Chelsea will throw Chloe under the bus? And I actually liked Adam and Faith today. I could enjoy having Adam around...especially if he and Nick bury the hatchet. Added bonus: Phyllis’s head would explode. I would also enjoy an Adam without Sharon; let her stay with Rey. Please give her character a rest and not have her in a front burner story for awhile.. she is exhausting.

Also thought I saw a very young Michael Baldwin playing a cop on an old “In the  Heat of the Night” -it was his voice that was familiar.

1988, played Patrolman Junior Abernathy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Rey does blow hot and cold like he’s more bipolar than Sharon. Didn’t he just tell Sharon that his bias is getting in the way of his judgment and there’s the possibility of another suspect but he tells Adam that he’s going to be arrested right after the transplant. 

Chelsea gets let into the ranch house by the housekeeper but it’s Victor’s crack security guards that let Chelsea on the property.  Chelsea put Chloe in harms way and Victor is the bastard for exploiting Chloe.  Chelsea as a con artist must have been the fluff because I have to believe that Anita was the brains of the dynamic duo since Chelsea is an idiot. 

Come on Moses, you know Faith like a hot second and you think that she rather see you than her parents when she wakes up. Yes Moses, you will be a great doctor because like many great doctors you have delusions of grandeur. 

Victor as a villain is perfect casting. EB has the voice, the stature, the facial expression, and the believability of the quintessential bastard.  

The scene between Adam and Faith played very sincere and not gratuitous. 

Why is Foghorn Leghorn there and why did she have to ruin my day?

As an aside:  The kidney is removed from the donor but the recipient’s non functioning kidney is not always removed. The new kidney is just placed near the damaged kidney and attached to the blood supply and the bladder.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 7
  • Love 8

Jealous for no reason, Adam? You seem to have a different understanding of what a reason is. You publicly humiliated Chelsea by kissing Sharon.

Wait, does Grandpa Snootypants' family not know who Amanda is to him and Naya? If not, seems kind of cruel to use them to bait her IMO.

Flashforward a few months when Sutton is claiming Amanda stole those family photos. If she doesn't win the case he'll probably forget her name except to blame his conviction on her.

Don't be too hard on yourself, Sharon. Doris was not a great mother and it's no wonder you had problems with her growing up. You're not a great mommy either but at least you don't trash talk your kids to their faces. 😒

Sigh, Amanda is still the worst at criminal defense. Again she wants her client to negotiate a deal even though he says he wasn't involved in her daddy's murder.

So is Connor missing or not? Either way, I don't like Victor using him as a bargaining chip. Leave the kids out of it, Vic. Connor's going to have a hard enough time when he's old enough to find out all the hateful things Adam and Chelsea have done to each other. 😕

Imani is crazypants. Why does she keep fighting reality? Or suddenly do a complete swerve? Is this a "friends close, enemies closer" kind of thing?

Hmm, I'm guessing Victor has arranged to sneak post-op Adam out via a bin labeled as hazardous medical waste. Or an underground tunnel that isn't on the official hospital floorplans because it's under the wing the Newmans built. 🤔

Guess Phyllis' way of trying to distract Nick is to show up at the hospital vigil looking like a high-priced call girl. No wonder Nikki still prefers Shick, lol. 😼

Maybe Chelsea will throw Chloe under the bus?

Maybe if Chelsea has a death wish. Plus Chloe could pull Chelsea right under the bus with her. She probably kept some receipts for insurance.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Imani is crazypants. Why does she keep fighting reality? Or suddenly do a complete swerve? Is this a "friends close, enemies closer" kind of thing?

Exactly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

So who's this "rest of the family" Amanda met at that Sunday luncheon?  She's spent time with mother, met with Sutton a couple of times already, the grandmother is dead, Nyah apparently has no siblings and Imani is her only child.  So who, other than Nyah's husband did Amanda meet?  And Imani didn't even show up.

Seems to me that one big Stouffer's lasagna would have fed the "whole family" and left some for her to take home.  There's something seriously off with that family and I'm surprised Amanda can't see it.  Imani is probably as bad as the rest of them but her warning Amanda off might be the kindest thing she could have done.  Nyah's husband Eric got a few mentions while Grampa Snootypants and Amanda reminisced over the luncheon so I suspect Eric will show up at some point.

giphy.gif

I bet he looks just like this.

Show, you can make me sit at the table all night but I'm still not gonna eat that heapin' helpng of Adam Redemption casserole with extra cheese any more than I would my mom's broccoli surprise.  Adam's an indigestible mess and I'll never understand why Show has to put pimentos into EVERY redemption storyline.   Oh wait, those are just Adam's little rat eyes, aren't they?  Still not biting, not one spoonful.   He can nod and weave and sniff his heart away (what's WITH all that sniffing anyway?  Show can't spring for a Claritin?) but I know food poisoning when I see it.

Too bad that tornado didn't blow Faith over the rainbow because I'd trust a kidney out of the Wizard's bag more than any body part out of Adam.  

It looks to me like Nick is the next Newman to end up in the hospital, the way he's rubbing that leg and then stoically denying he's in pain.  I wonder if, while Adam is under, maybe they could see what other parts might be useful, check with the Newmans to see if maybe anyone needs a tune-up?  I mean......now's the time to at least check......

I know!  There's not a one of them who couldn't use an ol' noggin tune up!  Adam's brain may not have all of its parts but it does work better than Nick's does so .......

Nah....

giphy.gif

Dorothy put it best....

Victor better be careful.  Chelsea is a desperate person.  And a desperate person who has also been forced to dress in velvet pantsuits for months now.  That's enough to send anyone over the edge.  

Edited by boes
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2
On 5/5/2021 at 1:35 PM, SweePea59 said:

Quick questions - why did it take Grampire this long to drop in unannounced on Chelsea and what I've been wondering since well before Adam left town, why hasn't anyone put some surveillance on her?

Or maybe stash a high tech (from Walmart) camera recorder to broadcast her prancing around like a loon

On 5/6/2021 at 9:23 PM, peacheslatour said:

Hilary faked her own death to escape from Darvon! Her child is alive and well and already an influencer on Tik Tok.

Nate has her in the boathouse with her baby...Nobody is that nice

On 5/8/2021 at 9:38 AM, SweePea59 said:

As much as I'd like for Gaspy and her bad seed Conner to go away forever, permanently, never to be seen or heard from or even mentioned again, I'd also like to see Grampire foil her plans and get that rotten kid himself and just have Gaspy disappear from the face of the earth. That bad seed Conner is due for a SORASing anyway. Or, haha, maybe in an ironic twist, Gaspy gets her bad seed, goes on the run and deposits him at an undisclosed remote orphanage deep in a foreign land with no cell service or cable or anything short of short wave radio, without telling anyone, intending to retrieve him but falls off a cliff never to be seen or heard from ever again.

Connor could come back as an angsty 16 year old to join he young set. 

Somebody remind Nick that Adam Gave him his own child as he raised Christian/Sullycan for a while so even though Adam was his bio dad,  Adam didn't put up a fight. 

Nick is raising Adam's kid. Victoria is raising Chelsea's daughter. Summer has been passed around like a hot potato. Now Abby is getting a Devon/Abby baby maybe. Of course with GC's crack doctors they will have twins with one being Abby's and one being Mariah (Possibly Tessa is in their somehow) They might have one of Lily's old 19 yr old eggs confused with Abby's and it's triplets. 

Victor and Jack's jizz is mixed up in this somehow. 

• LOL 13
14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Rey does blow hot and cold like he’s more bipolar than Sharon. Didn’t he just tell Sharon that his bias is getting in the way of his judgment and there’s the possibility of another suspect but he tells Adam that he’s going to be arrested right after the transplant. 

It's more like Sharon is the one running hot and cold. One couples counseling appointment where she cannot control the message and she dismisses the entire process (interesting opinion for a therapist). The constant seeking each other out, knowing Rey Rey has asked her to stop including Atonal as a third party in their marriage; the unspoken part of three-somes is that one of the three ends up short-changed. Sharon lying about seeing Atonal to help and protect him, while lying to avoid explaining her actions to Rey Rey has proven to be a neat trick, but only makes Rey Rey less inclined to play along with her justifications. Then being in contact with Atonal while he's hiding from the police and lying about it ... Rey Rey is testing Sharon and Atonal separately to compare what is being said to him.

9 hours ago, boes said:

Show, you can make me sit at the table all night but I'm still not gonna eat that heapin' helpng of Adam Redemption casserole with extra cheese any more than I would my mom's broccoli surprise.  Adam's an indigestible mess and I'll never understand why Show has to put pimentos into EVERY redemption storyline.   Oh wait, those are just Adam's little rat eyes, aren't they?  Still not biting, not one spoonful.   He can nod and weave and sniff his heart away (what's WITH all that sniffing anyway?  Show can't spring for a Claritin?) but I know food poisoning when I see it.

Sharon's incentive is to constantly coddle and protect Atonal, and post-transplant, overflow with gratitude that he saved Faith again. She's one step away from building a shrine and starting a cult, insisting that everyone accept Atonal as the selfless savior of Faith and the good man she's always imagined him to be. 

Atonal's continued sneering, head-bobbing and contempt of others says nothing has changed. There was no character redemption in his time on the run and hiding in a basement contemplating his criminal past/bad acts/ill will to his family. Once released of the poisoning charges (you know he will as long as Victor is doing his wet work against Chelsea), none of the hard work of making amends and character rewrite will take place. Atonal will be handed Victor's hew media holding and launched at NotBilly/Chance Dot Com for retribution. *snore* Same as Atonal ever was. 

So who's this "rest of the family" Amanda met at that Sunday luncheon?  She's spent time with mother, met with Sutton a couple of times already, the grandmother is dead, Nyah apparently has no siblings and Imani is her only child.  So who, other than Nyah's husband did Amanda meet?  And Imani didn't even show up.

TIIC had a major fail not staging the Sunday lunch, if only to demonstrate Sutton's control of his family and whatever delusions of family inclusion Hillary 2.0 may be under.

Imani seems to be the only intelligent daughter Naya birthed.

Seems to me that one big Stouffer's lasagna would have fed the "whole family" and left some for her to take home. There's something seriously off with that family and I'm surprised Amanda can't see it. Imani is probably as bad as the rest of them but her warning Amanda off might be the kindest thing she could have done.  Nyah's husband Eric got a few mentions while Grampa Snootypants and Amanda reminisced over the luncheon so I suspect Eric will show up at some point.

Hillary 2.0 didn't do her due diligence and was bamboozled by Colin Atkinson to sue Darvon to sign over his inheritance from Katherine Chancellor. She was charmed and in an emotional affair with NotBilly while he was living with Victoria and kids, and didn't notice she was being groomed by NottBilly to be his next soft place to fall when everything blew up at the turquoise suburban prison. She's working at Chance Dot Com and spends no time reeling NotBilly in from his worst instincts to turn it into All Atonal All The Time.

Why would Hillary 2,0 smell the corruption wafting off Sutton when she's being captivated by the discovery of her instant family? She gave Naya and Sutton the reasons for her search for family, I expected them to use those reasons to manipulate her when this murder case popped up out of nowhere.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
(edited)

I figured it was Sutton's siblings and their children. So, Naya's aunts, uncles, and cousins, most of whom are probably a lot older than Amanda.

It looks to me like Nick is the next Newman to end up in the hospital, the way he's rubbing that leg and then stoically denying he's in pain.  I wonder if, while Adam is under, maybe they could see what other parts might be useful, check with the Newmans to see if maybe anyone needs a tune-up?  I mean......now's the time to at least check......

Lol, Adam wakes up missing a leg as well as a kidney. Nah, I think the Abbotts and Winters et al are still the primary spare parts sources. The Newmans just lucked out this time that one of their own had the particular spare they needed.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

As much as Victor is believable as a heartless bastard, Chelsea is so unbelievable as a con artist. It’s probably because MCE is such a bad actress that you can’t fantom she actually can pull off a con. Foghorn is a bad actress also, but she is believable as a shit stirrer because MS is so bad and that’s what is needed to pull off her character. 

So that’s the plan. Chelsea is going to pled temporary insanity and lying about the Sharon/Adam affair is just an embellishment as is the delusions of paranoia.  But at second glance, the doctor is part of the plan for Chelsea’s avoidance of seeing the inside of a prison cell. 

The unwanted Foghorn shows up but where is Abby and Summer?  Of course Mariah is there bringing excellent acting and saving the day. 

Please please TIIC, can we get a little realism for Faith’s and Adam’s recovery.  There is just an oxygen tube?  Shouldn’t there be a fake IV and beeping on a monitor which would be expected. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I saw a picture of Nicki, Mariah and Phyllis standing together in the waiting room; Phyllis looks older than Nicki.  I think that Michelle S has maybe lost weight, especially in her face; and then the long-ish straight hair hanging down ala Sharon.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Why do I suspect Victor to go "Muwah-ha-ha" as he gleefully rubs his hands. He's going to send crazy Gaspy off into the wild - Prick 'helps' an insane woman escape....that never turned out badly. Hope he hides his doggie. Meanwhile Chelsea will be gasping, plotting and probably stroking Oliver who apparently died of starvation 'upstairs' unless Adam is taking care of him.

That might be a cute scene if lonely Adam goes back to the PH and is seen with the cat.

Surely someone has a striped kitty they could loan the show...they could sprinkle catnip on Adam to make it like him. Much like Victor tying a pork-chop around Summer's neck so the dog would play with her.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, crowsworks said:

Surely someone has a striped kitty they could loan the show...they could sprinkle catnip on Adam to make it like him. Much like Victor tying a pork-chop around Summer's neck so the dog would play with her.

So THAT'S why Kyle can't get enough of her!

• LOL 15
  • Love 1