Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Well, I have to say I love Moses’ attitude.  He and Faith might make a really interesting summer story.  He sure knocked that smartass dude on his privileged butt, figuratively speaking.  

Is Victoria trying to piss off daddy warbucks to the point of no return?  Does Victor still have the power to turn her ass out of Newman and have her showing perfume samples at Walmart?  She really loves gnawing on the hand who feeds her, and once it’s discovered that Adumb isn’t guilty, the gnawed hand will bust her chops. 

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Well, I have to say I love Moses’ attitude.  He and Faith might make a really interesting summer story.  He sure knocked that smartass dude on his privileged butt, figuratively speaking.  

Is Victoria trying to piss off daddy warbucks to the point of no return?  Does Victor still have the power to turn her ass out of Newman and have her showing perfume samples at Walmart?  She really loves gnawing on the hand who feeds her, and once it’s discovered that Adumb isn’t guilty, the gnawed hand will bust her chops. 

Yeah, she really should know better. AA is Prick's Golden Boy and she's stupid to think she can win.

• Love 9
20 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Chelsea: I bet you're so in your head right now, Adam, wondering "How did I get here?"
Adam: 🎶This is not my beautiful life! This is not my beautiful house!🎶
Talking Heads: yeah no, we're not giving this crapfest the rights to mess with our lyrics.
Joi: same as it ever was. 😉

Oh Joi,  as soon as Chelsea uttered that line, I knew there had to be a Talking Heads fan on the writing staff (as well as here 😉)

So glad you reminded me about this and now I have that song in my head which is wonderful because it’s one of my all-time favorite songs so thank you my friend !

🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼

Edited by SiouxB
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Rey, when the going gets tough the tough go to the gym 🙄

Why doesn’t Foghorn, Banana Breath, and Jack don’t actually look happy about Kyle and Summer getting engaged.  Is it another couple crying wolf?  WTF does Jack and Sally have anything to do with Summer?  That’s just a victory for Foghorn, and maybe a minor victory for Summer.  In Foghorn’s book, Sally gets 90% of the blame, Summer 4%, and she gets 1%.  

Olive, your skating on thin ice with Victor but turning on Adam would be the last straw and hopefully Victor would kick Olive out on her bony ass now that he knows that she was the one who tipped off Rey.  Olive should throw Rey a party for throwing under the bus with Victor. 

Faith got basically a slap on the wrist. I was sure Banana Breath was going to buy her a new car when she turns 17. After all Summer got a new car after running Adam and Sage off the road and totaled her car. 

Did I hear correctly when Rey was speaking to Chelsea that he was able to search a few buildings without a search warrant?  Did Rey, that amazing wonderful detective, break the law once again?  I’m not sure that Rey was buying what Chelsea was selling but if he is than he’s dumber than dirt. Rey could only redeem himself in my eyes is to call Chelsea out on her 🐂💩. Hey Rey, if Chelsea can’t move, how can she call Connor’s school and how is she making do without a nurse?  

Hey Kyle and Summer are afternoon delights part of your job description.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, boes said:

By this time, considering how long Victor has been around and how long he's been behaving like an overbearing, mumbling psychopath, when he knocks on someone's door - especially someone who doesn't know he's coming - the proper greeting should be, not "Come in" but instead, a swift kick directly to his nether regions.  Afterwards, a "Hello" would be appropriate.  But not before.

Victor at anybody's door should always be greeted John Abbott style. And if I could insert that lovely gif, I would.

3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Hey Rey, if Chelsea can’t move, how can she call Connor’s school and how is she making do without a nurse?  

You can't ask Rey Rey tough questions like that. You'll make him scowl. Not that you'd be able to tell if he was scowling. Rey Rey makes Banana Breath look like the sharpest tool in the box.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

So the skinny little kid scares off the bigger kid in defense of Faith? In what world? I have a grandson in middle school and there’s no way that other kid would have been afraid of Moses or run away from him. Who writes this damn show?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Aw, Chelsea, it's lonely being a supervillain, huh? Or trying to be one, anyway.

Did Nikki's dress have pinstripes? Ehhh, fashion don't. That hits my eyes the same way as plaid ruffles--bleh. Meanwhile, Victoria in pink. That's an unusual color for her but I guess that's what you wear when you're snitching on your fugitive brother to his stepmommy.

Rey throwing shade at Sharon right in front of Faith. Pull up, Rey. You're doing an emotional nosedive and making innocent people watch.

And in more unexpected wardrobe choices, Kyle in a double-breasted suit. Nice suit IMO, but maybe he's not quite tall enough to pull it off. That's more of a Billy style methinks.

Then there's Phyllis in velvet. Hmmm. Kind of the wrong season for that, no? It must still be freezing in the hotel, hee. Her blowout was fine though.

Christine's hair looked nice too, I thought. Had a little bouncy curl instead of looking freshly ironed. With an actual iron. 😼

Interesting that Victoria has Rey's cell number saved in her phone. Might there be a chem test afoot?

That'll be funny if both Chelsea and Adam show up at Connor's boarding school planning to abscond with him.

100 yards. Huh, I didn't realize Sharon's cabin house was so close to the main house. That's like shouting distance. You'd think after all this time she wouldn't want to be right under her former in-laws' noses like that. 🤔

I'm with Victor on telling Rey to fcuk off. Rey is using his badge in some kind of vigilante justice quest and it's b.s. AFAIC.

Are they considering putting Jack and Phyllis back together? There's been a lot of mutual tongue-bathing between them all of a sudden. 😒

Chelsea still working Rey like the tool he is. Oh well, somebody's gotta do it. 🙄

Long tall Moses rolling up in Walnut Grove like "There's a new sheriff in town. I got my trusty six-shooter and I ain't scared to use it, ya dirty varmints." I'm hoping for him and Jordan to have a showdown at sundown on Main Street. 🤠

Okay Josh G., I've warned you before about letting Y&R characters refer to "all my children." Cut that sh!t out. You and your merry bunch of MWTs aren't fit to drink Agnes Nixon's bath water.

Soooo, wonder who's going to fall first, Faith or Moses? Ah, young love. 💞

OMG Tara is too messy. She warns Kyle to stay away from her but then she calls him because she had a big fight with her husband. She's up to something and Kyle is an easy mark.

Re the previews, is drunk Ashland having an MI in Victor's living room? WTF?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
32 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

So the skinny little kid scares off the bigger kid in defense of Faith? In what world? I have a grandson in middle school and there’s no way that other kid would have been afraid of Moses or run away from him. Who writes this damn show?

The scene between Moses, Faith, and Wayne looked a little odd to me. I don’t know if it’s the camera angle or Faith was standing in a hole but Moses looked quite a bit taller than Faith. New Faith is 5’6” (6 inches taller than old Faith). He even looked taller than Wayne. I couldn’t find Moses height on line but I would guess around 6’.  So maybe Moses was a little more scary to Wayne 😱or he fights like a little boy. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

The nuns would have had them both in detention so fast their heads would spin.  Though Moses giving that twerp a beat down would have been satisfying.  The other kid was beefier but Moses was taller.

Edited by boes
  • Love 8

You've referred to Dummer as "as smart as it gets".

For an aquarium bottom feeder.

1 hour ago, boes said:

The nuns would have had them both in detention so fast their heads would spin.  Though Moses giving that twerp a beat down would have been satisfying.  The other kid was beefier but Moses was taller.

Yeah. The nuns were in loco parentis, and weren't afraid to use the power. 

Bully kid would have had his shirt pulled over his head and thrown into the lockers a couple of times by the likes of me. Want to fuck with me again, richie pissant?

I was skinny but scrappy growing up with three brothers.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

I'm with Victor on telling Rey to fcuk off. Rey is using his badge in some kind of vigilante justice quest and it's b.s. AFAIC.

Plus, as another, smarter Prevert pointed out, he's the friggin victim. No way should he be pursuing AA in any way, shape or form.

Are they considering putting Jack and Phyllis back together? There's been a lot of mutual tongue-bathing between them all of a sudden. 😒

You must have heard me screaming NOOOOOOO!!! all the way from my house.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Well......Friday's episode was almost too rich for me.  It was just overflowing with gooey bullshit at every turn.

I'm sorta surprised Faith's head didn't start spinning while she spewed green vomit when Nick and Sharon subjected her to that looooooooooooooooong warning about the do's and don'ts of court appearances.  A lecture from those two about the tsk tsk of illegal behavior, delivered in their sternest of parental voices should have been accompanied by a chorus singing "Do as I say not as I do".  

If Faith's parents really wanted to play to their respective strengths then Nick should have been showing Faith how to make a mask and impersonate someone while Sharon gave her a crash course in the basics of passive aggressive behavior.  

Meanwhile up at the Raunch, Grandpire farted his way through two expositions - one to Rey Rey and the other to Victoria - about the law overreaching and how he loves his children.  First of all you gaseous old windbag, you have bent the law to suit your own purposes ALMOST as many times as you've screwed over your kids.  Unless you call framing Adam for a murder he didn't commit and getting him sent away for 20 to life and having your daughter arrested on her wedding day were just fun pranks?

Nick and Vic and Adam may be awful but YOU, Victor, you're the special reserve of awful.

Pull my finger, Victor.

giphy.gif

Yeah that's it.

Damn!  Rey Rey must be learning from Sharon because his passive aggression was on full display today.  I understand the urge to let her know that he's turning in his Team Sharon teeshirt but just walk away Rey Rey.  Get yourself disinfected and just get out of her bullshit range.  Be careful though.  Once you dump her she's going to want you back in the worst way..

Jack I love you and I always will but DON'T YOU DARE thank Phyllis for having your back.  She dumped your back and jumped on your brother ButtBiscuit's back so that means you NEVER have to say you're sorry.  All the stuff you're mad Sally did over the time you were dating, Phyllis could and did do in one afternoon.  

Kyle and Dummer are bad enough clothed but my GAWD the two of them getting romantic is like watching Urkel get it on with a Cabbage Patch Kid.  Those two are the antithesis of sexy.  They are going to make an utterly gruesome bride and groom.

Meanwhile, down in Kansas, a mysterious stranger has taken up residence on the farm.....

giphy.gif

Could it be.....Adam?????

Edited by boes
  • LOL 17
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, boes said:

Well......Friday's episode was almost too rich for me.  It was just overflowing with gooey bullshit at every turn.

I'm sorta surprised Faith's head didn't completely revolve while she spewed green vomit when Nick and Sharon subjected her to that looooooooooooooooong warning about the do's and don'ts of court appearances.  A lecture from those two about the tsk tsk of illegal behavior, delivered in their sternest of parental voices should have been accompanied by a chorus singing "Do as I say not as I do." 

Everyone knows when the PSA/Afterschool Special Lecture is dusted off and rolled out, and the promises that are made and the reformed behavior goes into effect, the family will not be involved in the rehab/therapy sessions.

Why take advantage of turning the mirror on the nurture and nature of Faith's environment? It's not as if probing Sharon/Nick/Rey Rey/Pick A Newman wouldn't bring enlightenment and greater perspective on how Faith ending up in court for underage drinking and driving, car theft and soon-to-be expunged misdemeanors.

If Faith's parents really wanted to play to their respective strengths then Nick should have been showing Faith how to make a mask and impersonate someone while Sharon gave her a crash course in the basics of passive aggressive behavior. 

<Eeep!>

Faith lives with MyPolar Sharon on a daily basis, and she doesn't need Nick's DYI Day of the Hellstrom costume clinic. 

Meanwhile up at the Raunch, Grandpire farted his way through two expositions - one to Rey Rey and the other to Victoria - about the law overreaching and how he loves his children.  First of all you gaseous old windbag, you have bent the law to suit your own purposes ALMOST as many times as you've screwed over your kids.  Unless you call framing Adam for a murder he didn't commit and getting him sent away for 20 to life and having your daughter arrested on her wedding day were just fun pranks?

Nick and Vic and Adam may be awful but YOU, Victor, you're the special reserve of awful.

Victor was in his glory! And lies like he was a young Victor Newman.

Wheezing at Det. Rey Rey's unwarranted search of Ranch property and legitimate questions, then chewing out Victoria for sticking to her original opinion of Atonal Adam was a good time.

The Newman spawn are the spitting image of their father. Victor should be proud of what he's wrought, yet he plays all of them against the middle, like a Newman Family cage match for supremacy and Victor's daily approval ... Four siblings enter. One bloodied Newman exits to sit in the Big C chair and a laurel leaf crown ... Temporarily.

I was surprised Nicki had hedged her wrath with Atonal, repeating the  "He Saved Faith" canard. 

One single act of consideration for his fuck buddy's child does not a hero make.

Pull my finger, Victor.

giphy.gif

Yeah that's it.

Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions

Damn!  Rey Rey must be learning from Sharon because his passive aggression was on full display today.  I understand the urge to let her know that he's turning in his Team Sharon teeshirt but just walk away Rey Rey.  Get yourself disinfected and just get out of her bullshit range.  Be careful though.  Once you dump her she's going to want you back in the worst way..

He's legitimately infuriated with Sharon as she keeps trying to shrink him into ignoring that she's still lying to him about Atonal Adam's location; she had an opportunity to tell Rey Rey about Victor's conversation with her, but chose not to, proving her loyalty has always been to Atonal Adam.

Rey Rey had to be told by Victoria that she suspected Victor was harboring AA under Rey Rey's nose -- Rey Rey did take pleasure with his parting shot at Victor that Victoria notified him she suspected Atonal was hiding on the Ranch.

Jack I love you and I always will but DON'T YOU DARE thank Phyllis for having your back.  She dumped your back and jumped on your brother ButtBiscuit's back so that means you NEVER have to say you're sorry.  All the stuff you're mad Sally did over the time you were dating, Phyllis could and did do in one afternoon.  

Why is Jack being stupefied by this moronic paternity cat fight with Dumber, Kyle, Sally and Phyllis?  

TIIC having Jack give any credence to the noises coming out of Phyllis' mouth is revolting. Of all people, Jack should be calling Phyllis out for having her own agenda to use him against her real or imagined enemies.

Her rationalizing she's protecting Dumber is BS. Protecting her former territory is more like it.

Lauren made clear to both Dumber and Sally that their wasting time on paranoid vendettas was at an end or they were out. That should have been the end the war, but Phyllis had to keep pushing, not realizing she doesn't know everything there is to know about the trouble Kyle is about to dump in Jack's lap.

Kyle and Dummer are bad enough clothed but my GAWD the two of them getting romantic is like watching Urkel get it on with a Cabbage Patch Kid.  Those two are the antithesis of sexy.  They are going to make an utterly gruesome bride and groom.

<shudder>

I don't find either of them the least bit sexually interesting, and that's a major problem with Show.

They are supposed to be romantic and desirable, and they're more like having your gums scraped. The engagement/wedding plans are going kablooy when Tara shows up to cry on Kyle's narrow shoulders and Locke-ness arrives to piss on the Xerox-eries bidders. Jabot workplace rumors are in their infancy, and too vague to make an opinion on right now. 

Meanwhile, down in Kansas, a mysterious stranger has taken up residence on the farm.....

giphy.gif

Could it be.....Adam?????

Atonal stupid enough to run away to Kansas to return to the pastoral life is easily the first place Det. Rey Rey should be looking, if he weren't being written as a total idiot and the only cop in Genoa City. Those parking/traffic tickets won't write themselves.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
On 4/16/2021 at 7:47 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Are they considering putting Jack and Phyllis back together? There's been a lot of mutual tongue-bathing between them all of a sudden. 😒

OMGNO!!!! Keep repeating Jack "The cooze fucked my  worthless brother and they both laughed at me, often."

Chelsea still working Rey like the tool he is. Oh well, somebody's gotta do it. 🙄

We do realize that ANY evidence Rey found is worthless - of course the truth will come out after an embarrassing amount of time. Victor - there are such things as PI's

OMG Tara is too messy. She warns Kyle to stay away from her but then she calls him because she had a big fight with her husband. She's up to something and Kyle is an easy mark.

Re the previews, is drunk Ashland having an MI in Victor's living room? WTF?

I think Tara want's to escape Ash and is lying to get Kyle to protect her. If EB is leaving they should keep ice water pissing Locke. Victoria could cuddle him to drive Billy nutz.

23 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Plus, as another, smarter Prevert pointed out, he's the friggin victim. No way should he be pursuing AA in any way, shape or form.

Maybe Chelsea will murder Rey and say "Adam....did....it..."

Only he and Sharon will be in Kansas having Barn Sex

• LOL 11

EB is leaving!??!

No, and he recently did an interview for SoapCentral where he said as much:

The Young and the Restless' Eric Braeden talks retirement plans as his 80th birthday nears

from the article:

Eric Braeden will have lived eight decades on this planet when he turns 80 on April 3, and over half of those years -- 41 to be exact -- have been spent playing The Young and the Restless' Victor Newman. So, does the actor plan to hang up his hat at the CBS soap opera and focus on retirement joys like grandchildren, traveling, and relaxing -- full-time? His response: "Hell no!"

In a new interview with People, Braeden says that retirement hasn't factored into his plans, at least for the foreseeable future.

"I feel very loyal to The Young and the Restless, very beholden to Victor, and very beholden to the audience who has supported us for all those years," he shares. "I intend to stay as long as I can."

Basically, EB will leave when he's shuffled off this mortal coil.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

I don’t know about anyone else but Victor is my favorite character and I would be very sad to see him go. As I said before, Victor is a sick sadistic bastard who, at times, mumbles and has to read his lines but he’s a genuine bastard and he revels in it.  Victor is not a hypocrite like most of the GC elite.  All in all, he’s still a very good actor and I put him second best to Mariah. Unlike Mariah, his acting abilities are not under used by shit ass storylines and lack of airtime. 

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

I don’t know about anyone else but Victor is my favorite character and I would be very sad to see him go. As I said before, Victor is a sick sadistic bastard who, at times, mumbles and has to read his lines but he’s a genuine bastard and he revels in it.  Victor is not a hypocrite like most of the GC elite.  All in all, he’s still a very good actor and I put him second best to Mariah. Unlike Mariah, his acting abilities are not under used by shit ass storylines and lack of airtime. 

To me he is the show. Without him it's just another insipid soap. Mariah notwithstanding. She needs her own show.

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Did any time zone get Monday’s episode?  

I see Melissa Clair Egan is pregnant. I wonder if they will write that into a story or if she’ll be carrying big bags and standing behind potted plants?  

She can do like Elaine Benes:

Louis-Dreyfus’ off-beat fashion styles for her character on Seinfeld came in handy when the actor became pregnant two times during the show’s run. From her big shoulder pads, to her ankle-high socks with saddle shoes, Elaine Benes was most definitely unique.

“Frankly I was pregnant twice during Seinfeld,” she told Vogue in 2019. “So all this oversized clothing was very helpful to me as a pregnant person, both getting more and more pregnant and then becoming less and less pregnant after giving birth.”

• Love 9

Nostrils is so full of himself. He sends Olive flowers and it’s because he wants to stay on her good side 🙄.  Nostril is once again proving he’s the dumbest piece of shit in GC by poking the bear or should I say Victor. Nostrils forgets who owns NE and Olive can be replaced in less than a hear beat by Victor. Beside, Victor can bury Nostrils even without a media company. Victor could actually start a new media company and get Chance Com employees who were going to jump ship. Well maybe not Traci. 

I can watch Mariah and Tessa interact all hour. Tessa singing to Mariah, I have to admit, had me tearing up. 

So Sutton has charges brought against him after 30 years. The so called reporter must have obtained a plethora of evidence against him to get the police to reopen the case. 

Nostrils ex, Olive, is also very full of herself. Nostrils and Olive can only want each other when they don’t have each other but they are too much alike to have a meaningful relationship.  Olive, Victor is holding 4 aces against your pair of 2’s if you think he’s bluffing, call him. 

Why on earth did Nate arrange an internship, for Moses, at Chance Com?  That seems so random for Moses waisting his time  pushing paper around. 

Why on earth is Amanda holding a meeting at Society?  Nobody comes in?  Well you have employee buzzing around. Aren’t they someone?  In fact there is an employee just standing behind her when she’s laying out her defense. 

Amanda another person who wants to poke the bear?  Amanda, I got news for you, you have never ever come close to someone as powerful as Victor. Beside your allegation cannot be used in court. Amanda, you are throwing spaghetti against the wall a best. 

Why on earth is Abby hanging out in Foghorn’s territory, at the Grand Albatross, instead at Society?  Abby has the sads after hearing from Chance but that’s nothing as compared to Mariah who’s sick as dog. Meanwhile, Devon is happy as a pig in shit for he has completed his job. 

• Love 8

Billy, if you were any more predictable we could set our clocks by you. You didn't waste any time making an overture to Victoria. At least Lily called you out on it. (But points to Billy for telling Lily about the flowers before Victoria had a chance to rub Lily's face in it all sly like.)

Mariah's hair is as glorious as ever. 😊

Why is Elena still feeling some type of way when she sees Devon with Amanda? Girl, get over it. You are so tiresome with this. Like Devo says, 🎶Go forward! Move ahead!🎶

Lola is a good friend, maybe better than Elena deserves. She must want to roll her eyes every time Elena starts up again with her shoulda, coulda, wouldas over Nate. Elena, Nate doesn't want to be your consolation prize. Periodt.

Amanda is on quite a high about Grandpa Snootypants' criminal case. That must mean things are going to go way south with both it and her newfound relationship with her bio family. It's as if she's on trial too, unfortunately.

Were Nina and Jack friends back in the day? I didn't think they would've run in the same social circles.

Did Abby tell Chance who donated the sperm for her surrogacy? Aaannnd that's all I'm gonna say about that before I get back up on my soapbox (npi 😉) against this storyline. 😒

Don't do it Nate! Mark my words, you're going to walk in on Elena boinking your young cousin and you'll want to snatch your own eyes out in horror and disgust. 💀

At first I was going to wonder why Amanda was meeting with Sutton and Naya in Society of all places for such an important issue. But then I remembered that she probably doesn't have her own law office since she works for ChancComm.

Lol, whut? Was that a chem test between Lola and Nate? I thought one of them was on their way out due a super opportunity outside of Y&R. 🤔

Abby says she told Chance everything and he was ecstatic about it all. Mkay. 😐

Ashland Locke is a shady m.f.-er. How does he make a deal with Victoria and then turn around and start negotiating with Victor again? If this is the way he normally operates I don't know why anyone bothers with him.

What was that song Tessa sang to Mariah? Very sweet.

Imani blowing in from the south--the South Pole. Get your snowboots and your parka ready, Amanda, because your little sister will be bringing an arctic chill over your family reunion.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
19 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Nostrils is so full of himself. He sends Olive flowers and it’s because he wants to stay on her good side 🙄.  Nostril is once again proving he’s the dumbest piece of shit in GC by poking the bear or should I say Victor. Nostrils forgets who owns NE and Olive can be replaced in less than a hear beat by Victor. Beside, Victor can bury Nostrils even without a media company. Victor could actually start a new media company and get Chance com employees who are going to jump ship. Well maybe not Traci. 

What employees? As far as we've been shown, Chance Dot Com's hamster wheel is turned by NotBilly and Lily, with an occasional Tracy and Jill drive-by. Reporters are spoken of, but never seen.

NotBilly had to be the worst gambling addict on the planet. He never knows when to bluff, raise or call. Antagonizing Victor over Locke-ness using Xerox-eries as a truncheon was unwise when you don't have all the facts.

Locke-ness has contacted Victoria to force all the competitors to fight over his crown jewel again. He's already proven his verbal agreement to sell to Victor/Atonal meant nothing. I expect Locke-ness is going to leave his deal with Victoria twisting in the wind, and go back to the table with Victor so he launches Xerox-eries against Kyle, Jack and Jabot.

I can watch Mariah and Tessa interact all hour. Tessa singing to Mariah, I have to admit, had me tearing up. 

The morning sickness scenes were played out, but Mariah and Tessa were very sweet together.

I wish the gals had their own real story, not playing out Abby's Baby Rabies fantasy.

So Sutton has charges brought against him after 30 years. The so called reporter must have obtained a plethora of evidence against him to get the police to reopen the case.

The charges are rumor-based at worse and circumstantial on a good day. And nothing we've been shown or told indicates murder. Both options would be dropped in a preliminary hearing or forced in an evidentiary hearing by the defense, but Hillary 2.0 is charging ahead for trial, because Hillz thinks she will ferret out answers to her lifelong questions? And Darvon is encouraging her because he thinks agreeing with her will bring her back to couch boinking at the condo.

Moses can take notes for his internship.

Nostrils ex, Olive, is also very full of herself. Nostrils and Olive can only want each other when they don’t have each other but they are too much alike to have a meaningful relationship.  Olive, Victor is holding 4 aces against your pair of 2’s if you think he’s bluffing, call him.

She thought she had a deal with Locke-ness with this silly Xerox-erise business, but he suddenly contacts her for a meeting, and she knows that means trouble for the deal. It seems playing all sides against the middle, for more money, influence over the players and revenge for real or imagined ills, is a Locke-ness hallmark.

Why Victoria feels it's necessary to stay in geo-synchronous orbit around Not-Billy to protect the father of her children from Victor's wrath over the hack job Chance Dot Com did on Atonal Adam is a valid point. But she should be questioning why needlessly making an enemy of Lily is a good choice. Victoria should be working with Lily, knowing NotBilly is a sore loser and will act rashly alienating everyone he blames for the loss. 

Lily got dinner and a show with NotBilly poking at Victor's very thin skin; losing the desirable Xerox-eries asset, with Atonal Adam in trouble and on the run from the police again. Knowing NotBilly cannot control himself and is a liability to Chance Dot Com by his everyday behavior, what is Lily's next move to reign him in? Fucking him post-couples massage didn't distract NotBilly. Sex in a Tilt-A-Whirl? Withhold sex altogether? The whining and empty promises would be insufferable, and he might return to his fall-back vagina, Victoria.

<Ick>

Why on earth did Nate arrange an internship, for Moses, at Chance Com?  That seems so random for Moses waisting his time  pushing paper around. 

I wondered that myself, but perhaps Natey Nate Nate realizes Moses is too immature to be in proximity to private patient information and health care without strict direction. There's also Moses' constant curiosity in the good doctor and Darvon's sex life, so keeping Moses far away from Elena makes sense.

She's as capable of plying Moses for information on Darvon's personal life as Natey Nate Nate is capable of making everyone feel guilty for the situation he created by boinking Elena at the clinic when she was living with Darvon.

Why on earth is Amanda holding a meeting at Society?  Nobody comes in?  Well you have employee buzzing around. Aren’t they someone?  In fact there is an employee just standing behind her when she’s laying out her defense. 

No one has an office that fits into Y&Rs production budget.

It's ridiculous.

Amanda another person who wants to poke the bear?  Amanda, I got news for you, you have never ever come close to someone as powerful as Victor. Beside your allegation cannot be used in court. Amanda, you are throwing spaghetti against the wall a best. 

Hillary 2.0 believes her delusion that she's capable of implicating Victor Newman and/or an associate working at Newman Enterprises for Robert's death. 

Research of Victor Newman doesn't do justice to the gorgon in the jury box.

Why on earth is Abby hanging out in Foghorn’s territory, at the Grand Albatross, instead at Society?  Abby has the sads after hearing from Chance but that’s nothing as compared to Mariah who’s sick as dog. Meanwhile, Devon is happy as a pig in shit for he has completed his job. 

IDK.

Is it possible Chance's call to Abby presages Chance coming home? Abby boo hooing that she misses her husband sounded like TIIC telegraphing his return for more Baby Rabies hijinks at the Chancellor Estate.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Amanda, this is not a good move for you.  Don't you know that ALL Illinois politicians, like dear old grandpapa, are at the least, crooks and, in his case, worse.  Lil Sis knows that, too.  If you lose the case, it's your fault and you're excommunicated and, if you win, you've probably gotten your father's murderer off.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 7

Ray Charles could see that Amanda is being set up by that family.  And frankly I don’t care.

It feels like they are chem testing Devon and Abby lately. I am here for the mind blowing of both Elena and Amanda should that relationship take off!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Cupid Stunt...your entire post was a thing of beauty.  How you managed all those words in describing the xeroxing/herculepoirot/truncheon/hamsterwheel/Locke-ness/geo synchronous/tilt-a-wheel/evidentiary hearing is wondrous.  (I made up the Hercule Poirot).  But that is what I think the writers do, too.

Best post of the week, maybe the month.  Brilliant.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, lgprimes said:

Ray Charles could see that Amanda is being set up by that family.  And frankly I don’t care.

It feels like they are chem testing Devon and Abby lately. I am here for the mind blowing of both Elena and Amanda should that relationship take off!

I have been thinking a Devon/Abby pairing would be a great idea, too.  So that is why it will not happen.  They will get a Ken-doll-type to play Chance.

• Love 5

4 hours ago, basiltherat said:

Amanda, this is not a good move for you.  Don't you know that ALL Illinois politicians, like dear old grandpapa, are at the least, crooks and, in his case, worse.  Lil Sis knows that, too.  If you lose the case, it's your fault and you're excommunicated and, if you win, you've probably gotten your father's murderer off.  

6 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Hillary 2.0 believes her delusion that she's capable of implicating Victor Newman and/or an associate working at Newman Enterprises for Robert's death. 

Research of Victor Newman doesn't do justice to the gorgon in the jury box.

20 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Fellow preverts, I think you're forgetting the case against Sutton and possibly involving Victor is going to be based on Genoa City, Wisconsin, law which is slightly different than the rest of the nation.

In the criminal dairy system, lactose based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Genoa City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these creamy and delicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Cow Tipping Unit.

giphy.gif

In Genoa City, the cheese wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.  

And goes with everything!

• LOL 19

Do you guys think if MAB was still writing Show, she would have Mariah go crazy and refuse to give the baby to Abby. She would then go on the run with the kiddo and there'd be all kinds of angst all around?

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I think the world stopped spinning either that or the sun went super nova because Summer actually made more sense about handing Ashland that did Kyle. Does Kyle really think that confronting Ashland and falling on his sword will do any good. It’s just going to expose Tara and boy to Ashland’s ire. Most likely she will be thrown out of her home. Do you think that Summer will allow Kyle to take them in. 

Rey please go back and take Lola with you. I really like Lola but TIIC has rendered her basically useless. Maybe make her pregnant, with Kyle’s child, and give her somewhat of a purpose like Mariah. Right now Lola and Mariah are mostly being family therapists.  Rey, if you truly love Sharon, suck it up and work through it. Stop trying to be macho macho man. 

Please Lauren, Sally is a grown woman and by now she knows the difference between love and infatuation. Lauren, in you history, there is some evidence of infatuation with Paul, Scot, and even Michael. 

As predicted, Abby wants to put Mariah in a tower.  Mariah Mariah let down your hair. You can’t say that Abby is over the top since Abby is generally over the top. 

• Love 9

Interestingly severe look on Sally today. Is that what you wear when you're mourning the loss of the best potential boyfriend in GC? 😐

How big is Lola's apartment? Would she, Elena, AND Rey fit in there? I'm thinking Rey can afford his own place if he insists on leaving Sharon.

This is what you have to look forward to, Mariah. Abby will be second-guessing everything you from now until the baby's born. SMH.

Why is Tara in GC stressing Kyle now? She has no idea what Ashland is in a snit about but on the outside chance it is indeed Kyle, maybe she could do Kyle a solid and the eff away from him. Still thinking she's up to something, like maybe using Kyle to divert attention from someone/thing else.

Is Jabot publicly held? Maybe Ashland is spreading bad rumors about it in an effort to tank the stock so he can scoop it up at bargain basement prices. Or not. Who knows with Ashland? The guy is proving to be flightier than a hummingbird.🙄

Wow, you're quite the petty princess, Ashland. Billy has to pay for something Kyle  might've done that Billy doesn't even know about? So what's your excuse for screwing Victoria over? 🤨

Somehow I enjoy the Jack & Ashland confrontations more than the Victor & Ashland ones. I don't pick up any fear from Jack whereas IMO Victor seems to want to protect his ego at all costs.

Oh Kyle, you are so dumb. There is NO sane reason to confess your past affair with Tara to her husband. At least discuss it with Jack first, and give Tara a heads-up so she can prepare. Geez, I cannot with you and your defective Jenkins genes.😑

Sally, if you love someone, let them go, blah, blah, blah. Don't let your abandonment issues take you down the wrong path again.

It must be nuclear winter in h€ll when I'm telling someone to listen to Summer. Kyle! Listen to her! Don't go all balls out with Ashland because you're imagining all kinds of unproven things.🤬

Jack, you better grab your boy because he's about to run his mouth and get his face cracked by Ashland.

It feels like they are chem testing Devon and Abby lately.

I doubt it. The show already tried it and it didn't fly. Rumor has it they're recasting Chance. Again.

In the criminal dairy system, lactose based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Genoa City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these creamy and delicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Cow Tipping Unit.

As clever as this is, I could nonetheless do without any references to St. Olivia Benson of the Sanctimonious Crankypants. AFAIC she's ruined SVU. 😒

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Richard Burgi looks great in turtleneck. He’s a few years younger than Peter Bergman & seems to be enjoying playing the role. I’ll be curious to see if he’s signed to a contract. Then who would they pair him up with? Maybe, Ashley?!? Although, she isn’t on contract either. Anyway, I’ll enjoy him as long as he’s there. He was hysterical on Desperate Housewives.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Do you guys think if MAB was still writing Show, she would have Mariah go crazy and refuse to give the baby to Abby. She would then go on the run with the kiddo and there'd be all kinds of angst all around?

Can you imagine if Chuck E. Pratt were writing it?  He always stole from other sources, so the Mariah/Abby story would be an amalgam of Rosemary's Baby, The Omen, and Apollo 13.

36 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Richard Burgi looks great in turtleneck. He’s a few years younger than Peter Bergman & seems to be enjoying playing the role. I’ll be curious to see if he’s signed to a contract. Then who would they pair him up with? Maybe, Ashley?!? Although, she isn’t on contract either. Anyway, I’ll enjoy him as long as he’s there. He was hysterical on Desperate Housewives.  

What would their smoosh-name be?  Ashleyland?  😊

Edited by Snaporaz
  • LOL 10
14 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Can you imagine if Chuck E. Pratt were writing it?  He always stole from other sources, so the Mariah/Abby story would be an amalgam of Rosemary's Baby, The Omen, and Apollo 13.

I totally forgot they have similar names. Yeah! I don’t see the show pairing them up with those names. Ashleyland is funny though. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

How about Ashy? Then Y&R could do product placement with Aveeno. Every day I see Jennifer Aniston doing her ads when the show is running live. Ashland looks to me like he could use a good rub down with a bottle of lotion. That guy is hella cranky.

• LOL 8

With this whole "Who's the Daddy" storyline, shouldn't little Harrison have a say?  If it's a choice between Daddy Turtleneck with the crankypants and Daddy Bouffant complete with Dummer attachment he may just opt for Door #3.

Poor little tyke is doomed.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
Just now, boes said:

With this whole "Who's the Daddy" storyline, shouldn't little Harrison have a say?  If it's a choice between Daddy Turtleneck with the crankypants and Daddy Bouffant complete with Dummer attachment he may just opt for Door #3.

Poor little tyke is doomed.

Wouldn't that depend on how old he is! Have they ever said? It seems like the affair was only a few years ago.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

If MAB was still writing the show both Mariah and the fetus, or baby if it actually made it to being born, would be killed off.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

It’s official.  Victor has the brain of an amoeba.  Guy’s obviously having a heart attack, but old Vic goes “What the hell’s wrong with you?”  Vic probably thinks he’s got a bad case of gas.   Or is Ashland putting on a real good show. 

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1