Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

Ugh, if it's Tuesday, Phyllis must be being a d!ck about stuff that isn't any of her business. ๐Ÿ˜‘

Rey. You're trying to rely on Sharon's word now? You have to know you're like fourth or fifth on her list of priorities, right behind balancing her checkbook and sorting her undies drawer.

Love that withering, "Bish plz" look Nikki gave Phyllis when Phyllis wouldn't take the hint that her presence wasn't needed. Be careful, Red. Nikki knows how to kill people and get away with it. You do too but she's got bigger numbers and more experience.

Nick, not sure you really want to share your plans for Adam with Sharon. She can't be trusted as far as you can throw her, especially when it comes to Adam.

Why would Noah be texting with Phyllis instead of one of his actual family members? Speaking of which, where is his sister Summer? She should be at the hospital too but maybe she's busy planning her 37th engagement party for her 23rd marriage.๐Ÿ™„

Wow, Rey. You were 100% wrong about who poisoned you. Is that your face on floor in a million pieces? Quick, someone get a broom! ๐Ÿงน

Chelsea: Rey, do you have any concept of what that feels like, to be living with someone and in love with someone who's obsessed with someone else?
Rey: um, actually...
Chelsea: and seeing them sneak kisses when they think you can't see or hear them?
Rey: kinda.
Chelsea: well what about when they're having a sordid, tawdry affair in your bed?
Rey: say what now? Adam fcuked Sharon in my bed? I'm gonna arrest him so hard his great- great-grandchildren will still be jail!
Victor: um, actually...

So they think Chelsea has gone bonkers but they still believe her confession about setting up Adam? That doesn't make sense to me. On Law & Order I think they called such a situation "fruit from a poisonous tree." It's a nonstarter as far as prosecution is concerned.

Phyllis out here acting all distraught, talking about when she prayed for Summer's recovery from the peanut butter kiss. Pshht, I'm amazed she wasn't immediately struck by a fiery bolt of lightning for the sacrilege. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ (They're really shoehorning MS into scenes she doesn't need to be in, huh? It must be contractual.)

Oh please, Dr Hodges was bought and paid for by Victor. He might not even be a real psychiatrist. Ray and Michael got played and now both Adam and Chelsea will be footloose and fancy free, figuratively at least. Ehhhhh.๐Ÿคจ

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
i hate the smell of mansplaining in the morning. and the evening. it smells like wtfery.
  • Love 11

Chelsea: Rey, do you have any concept of what that feels like, to be living with someone and in love with someone who's obsessed with someone else?
Rey: um, actually...

I couldn't believe they pulled that one. I bet the writers were on the floor laughing and slapping each other on the backs for their cleverness.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Surely someone has a striped kitty they couldย loan the show...they could sprinkle catnip on Adam to make it like him. Much like Victor tying a pork-chop around Summer's neck so the dog would play with her.

I nominate the homeless Bengal tiger wandering the suburbs of Houston, Texas.

Tiger laying on a flop sweating Atonal, deciding if it will start with a leg or theย brisket ...

Tiger-in-Houston.jpg?quality=85&strip=al

I'llย bring the frozen Margarita machine. Peaches is in charge of the onion dip and Ruffles.

ย 

Good Times.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5

Okay so I was legit surprised that Chelsea actually confessed. And then when she started blathering on about Adam and Sharon cavorting upstairs and how she and Rey were alike etc, I was convinced she lost her mind. Then the โ€˜doctorโ€™ took out a syringe and I knew it was all a fake-out so she could confess but not suffer any consequences. And she managed to do it all without implicating Chloe. Good job!

can someone please drop a house on phyllis?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

can someone please drop a house on phyllis?

A farmhouse was dropped on Foghorn or should I say The Wicked Witch of the East. ย Another Kansas Tornado almost dropped a farmhouse on Banana Breath. ย ย ย 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oh please, Dr Hodges was bought and paid for by Victor. He might not even be a real psychiatrist. Ray and Michael got played and now both Adam and Chelsea will be footloose and fancy free, figuratively at least. Ehhhhh.๐Ÿคจ

Victor is the man behind 1-800-Dial A Doc. He has psychiatrist, surgeons, and therapist on speed dial. ย You need Foghorn out of a coma, someone give Chloe therapy, a kidney transplant, physical therapy for Chelsea, fertility doctor for Abby, memory restorer for Adam,ย etc Victor is your go to guy. ย 
ย 

Rey and Michael werenโ€™t really played because Chelsea was guilty but were Rey and Michaelย were played was how Chelsea and Victor made her sound more delusional than she actually is. They raised Chelseaโ€™s delusional score from a 7ย to a 10.ย 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Rey-Rey is too damn dumb to walk the planet. ย He believes Chelsea's lies and acting job, but he refuses to believe that Sharon and Adam didn't have sex? ย That man is so stupid that he would deserve Victoria or Chelsea as his new squeeze. ย 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Rey-Rey is too damn dumb to walk the planet. ย He believes Chelsea's lies and acting job, but he refuses to believe that Sharon and Adam didn't have sex? ย That man is so stupid that he would deserve Victoria or Chelsea as his new squeeze. ย 

I don't know. After seeing that picture of Sharon and AA kissing. I would have my doubts too. Especially considering all the times she lied to him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, KLovestoShop said:

Please, writers, make this happen.ย  Victoria wouldย be my choice.ย  I must admit that I am liking Nick and Adam's brother vibe.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

I just started rewatching the show last August.ย  I took about a 10 year break.ย  Anyways, I am so bored with Rey so he needs to go jump on Elena.ย  She's more his speed.ย  And the sexual tension between Sharon and Adam has gone on long enough.ย  Let's put them out of their misery and give them a romp.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Tamiele said:

I just started rewatching the show last August.ย  I took about a 10 year break.ย  Anyways, I am so bored with Rey so he needs to go jump on Elena.ย  She's more his speed.ย  And the sexual tension between Sharon and Adam has gone on long enough.ย  Let's put them out of their misery and give them a romp.

Not a bad idea. Rey and Elena both have the same lack of affect.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Rey is an honorable manย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. The man who wears his condescending bias on his sleeve. The man who gave Mia a pass because she was pregnant and his wife. The man who thinks Sharon is his personal property.ย ย The man who hardly ever smiles. Even when Chelsea confesses but Rey canโ€™t accept that Adam is innocent.ย ย He accepted Alyssaโ€™s confession in a heart beat even with the evidence against Nostrils.ย 

I wonder how many times a scene has to be shot because the spoken lines are so laughable. I could imagine Adam laughing in Banana Breathโ€™s face as he grants him absolution.ย 

Chelsea was not lying, she did poison Rey but her acting was actually based on her rage. The only lie Chelsea was telling was that Adam and Sharon was having an affair. That was Chelsea being passive aggressive to continue to drive a wedge between Rey and Sharon and to keep Rey hating Adam.ย 

• Love 8

I get that Sharon has lied to Rey time after time. And I get that he might actually believe she and Adam had an affair because of it. But if he seriously believes that she would do that in Adamโ€™s home with his invalid wife downstairs, then Sharon is better off without him. Come to think of it, sheโ€™s better off without him anyway. But damn, talk about believing the worst about your wife! Why did he even marry her?

ย 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Wow.ย  I thought EB was absolutely terrific today.ย  The Lion roared in a way I haven't seen in longer than I can remember.ย  He was terrific in every scene.ย  What a treat to see this old pro showing everyone else how it's done today.ย ย 

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

ย I wonder how many times a scene has to be shot because the spoken lines are so laughable. I could imagine Adam laughing in Banana Breathโ€™s face as he grants him absolution.ย 

I know, right?ย  I think Adam will always have a permanent head start in the dickhead department over Adam because of what he pulled with Ashley/Sharon/Fetus in the fireplace but Nick has some nerve and pretty convenient amnesia to act like he hasn't been a major entitled putz for decades now.ย  His reign of terror in the JT mask isn't that long ago and how many times has he viciously turned on whatever woman "disappointed" him in the past?ย  Sharon should have battle scars from the number of times he's gone after her.ย ย 

6 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I don't know. After seeing that picture of Sharon and AA kissing. I would have my doubts too. Especially considering all the times she lied to him.

Sharon can't cross the room without changing her story by the time she gets to the other side.ย  I'm really surprised if Rey Rey wasn't thinking she and Adam were having an affair before Chelsea claimed they were.ย  Sharon's been lying to Rey Rey since she married to him, and ifย  not lying, trying to manipulate him.ย  Once "Team Sharon" got her through her cancer treatment she pretty much marked him down to half-price and started eagerly falling for Adam again.ย  He may be a boring prig of a person but trying to keep up with Sharon's lies and justifications along with Adam's taunts and contempt will do that to a person.

2 hours ago, Tamiele said:

ย  And the sexual tension between Sharon and Adam has gone on long enough.ย  Let's put them out of their misery and give them a romp.

I understand where you're coming from but I'd rather put them out of our misery and send them on a shopping expedition to Rex Ruggs.ย  Phyllis can mistake them for Cricket and Paul and repeat history or maybe Noah can come home and practice parking on their heads like he did on ButtBiscuit's some years back.ย  Ahhh, memories.

Lots of good acting in today's episode, especially EB and even MCE did a good job today, I think.

I'm still not gonna be eating that slice of Bullshit Adam-be-good-now Pie that Show keeps trying to serve anymore than I'm going to think Nick is Father of the Year or Phyllis would have made a good nun.

ย 

Edited by boes
  • Love 11

Nick, would you want to go to prison for a crime you didn't commit so everyone would think you'd become a better man? I'm betting hail nah so you should STFU and stop expecting Adam to live by your values.

Chelsea, it's way too late to be worrying what Connor will think of you. That ship sailed before he was even born. Back when you and his father were already doing hella criming.

What's with all the praying all of a sudden? Yesterday Phyllis was on it and today it was Sharon and Nikki.The hypocrisy is stunning to me. (Have to wonder what kind of focus group told TPTB that the audience wants to see a more religious slant to Y&R. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ)

I don't know why Adam thanked Nick for trying to renege on their deal. But since Nick had already gotten what he wanted--Adam's kidney--he was holding all the cards.

Nick lets Phyllis deal with Christian. That poor kid. No wonder he hides in the garage. Meanwhile, I guess in between tracking all of Nick's kids who weren't hospitalized, Phylls found time to go get her forehead lowered again. Someone must've told her it makes her look younger or something. ๐Ÿ™„

I liked Nikki's bag, though I wonder why she needs such a big purse just for her phone and her keys. And a makeup compact too, probably.

Victor must be exhausted, running all over town arranging these complex schemes to get Adam out of trouble and Chelsea under control. He gets stuff done! But I still wonder why it took him this long. Adam was thisclose to being arrested.

Oh Rey, you are the worst detective ever. You still believe an inveterate criminal over your wife? Chelsea was barely clinging to sanity, having been made a virtual prisoner in her home by the man she thought loved her. And then having been forced to witness said man's not-so-veiled overtures to a woman he has a long, complicated history with. Those circumstances could've set off even the strongest person. What kind of fairy tale world do you live in, Rey? ๐Ÿค”

Gee, I'm amazed Sharon didn't jump Adam's bones right there in his recovery room. Like Yoda says, so transparent she is. If only she were decent enough to cut Rey lose once and for all. ๐Ÿ˜•

Meh, countdown until Chelsea busts out of the mental hospital and goes on the lam again. (Wonder if MCE will be returning after she has her baby?)

• Love 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

What's with all the praying all of a sudden? Yesterday Phyllis was on it and today it was Sharon and Nikki.The hypocrisy is stunning to me. (Have to wonder what kind of focus group told TPTB that the audience wants to see a more religious slant to Y&R.

That was weird, wasn't it?ย  I would have figured that God had Genoa City blanket-blocked for quite a while now with the possible exception of Tracy.ย  Or at least charge these people by the minute.

Bad enough that God had to listen to Nikki and Sharon.ย  Just imagine what it'd be like to be on the receiving end of a prayer from Victor....

Victor - God?ย  That you?ย  Victor Newman here.ย  That's right, THE Victor Newman.ย  Now listen up I don't have much time.

Whaddya mean you don't remember me?ย  I'm the little tyke with the inexplicable German accent you let get dumped off at "The Home for Little Strangers and Sociopaths"ย  Remember now?ย  Remember how all I had to wear were clothes made from old fly paperย and Tootsie Roll wrappers?ย  Our shoes were made fromย hollowed out skittles?ย  Our regular food was generally sofa stuffing casserole with ants sprinkled on top?ย  Remember those breast of cockroach Sunday roasts?ย  Remember how the kids made fun of me because I had a moustache by the age of 7?ย  Got it now?ย  Good!

So listen up and make sure the kidney transplant goes well, yougotthat?ย  And while you're at it, make it so that every time Billy Boy Abbott leans in to kiss Lily he farts out the entire score to Man from La Mancha. Yes, the intermission too.ย  Didn't I say the whole score?!?ย  Also, make it so that all the zippers on Detective Rosales pants are relocated to the back.ย  One more thing - JagAbbott and get this right okay??ย  I want him to have erotic dreams about the Teletubbies every night for a month.ย ย 

Don't let me down and you haveagooddaynow.

How God must shudder every time he sees that area code pop up on his celestial phone.

ย 

Edited by boes
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

That was weird, wasn't it?ย 

It was more of a time and place issue to me. Y&R used to have people do that privately by going to the hospital chapel or a cemetary. Now they're practically bragging about it openly like a bunch of Pharisees. Again I wonder who in the audience is supposed to be impressed by it given that soap operas are like primers for sinning. ๐Ÿ™„

Meanwhile, oh look, some docks

l8gsoNe.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Rey is an honorable manย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. The man who wears his condescending bias on his sleeve. The man who gave Mia a pass because she was pregnant and his wife.

This. Mr Holier-than-thou needs to be found out for that. And pay the consequences. Then maybe Sharin' would move him up a few pegs on her hot guy list.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I liked Nikki's bag, though I wonder why she needs such a big purse just for her phone and her keys. And a makeup compact too, probably.

Let's see.ย  She'd need the Wodka bottle, the toaster and a loaf of bread.ย  Yup, definitely needs a big purse.

• LOL 9

I just tuned in and apparently there is a dream sequence or some such...in black and white.ย  I have no idea ifย ย all the cast members appear.ย  But I do wonder, after a few days of not-bad shows, who thought this kind of episode would be a good idea.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, Kemper said:

I just tuned in and apparently there is a dream sequence or some such...in black and white.ย  I have no idea ifย ย all the cast members appear.ย  But I do wonder, after a few days of not-bad shows, who thought this kind of episode would be a good idea.

This episode is boring! Turned it off.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Is it in black and white or did they just film it in ButtBiscuit's nose?ย ย 

It's notoriously difficult to keep a space that large powered.

• LOL 15

I mean really, today's episode just took any momentum and life out of this week's episodes.ย ย I switched channels, too. Andย am I the only one more tiredย of Sharon at this point that I am at Phyllis?ย  We have been getting a bit of a break from Phyllis these last couple of weeks (thank you!) but it seems we never get a period without Sharon.ย  I have never minded the actress, liked her a good bit of the time, but between her cancer, Faith's drinking and now kidney transplant, marriage to Rey, mental affair with Adam, etc. it is just too much.ย  Then again, if not for Sharon, we will be treated to Abby and The Baby Surrogacy.ย  I don't know which is worse.

ย 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Adam in black and white sitting at the chess board than Victor coming out of the shadows is the best scene in a long long while. It actually makes up for all the shit ass writing in the past year.ย ย Y&R without Victor should be condemned and canceled.ย ย If I was writing the scene, it just would be Victor and Adam. The rest need not apply.ย ย 

Rey, you ignorant bastard, your not the best thing in Sharonโ€™s life.ย ย Det Deadwood was a much better man than Rey.ย 

Did Chloe have to be there sheโ€™s nothing but a pawn herself. Who the fuck is Nostrils who in my eyes is irredeemable. Nostrils is the apidimi of a fuck up but the difference between him and Adam is the family who constantly stands behind him.ย 

Especially with holding him harmless in DDโ€™s death. And than there is Foghorn,ย ย Banana Breath, Chelsea, and Olive Oylย ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎย the Greek Chorus of gloom, doom, darkness, and hypocrisy.ย ย 

Sharon in that white dress looks absolutely fantastic. Sharon represented the light in Adamโ€™s life but she wanted Adam to let her go and that when he decided to forfeit. Iโ€™m quite sure that Adam is ready to give up but to actually change.ย 

Adam thinks that Sharon and Rey belong together as a loving couple.ย ย No they donโ€™t. Their chemistry is none existent.ย ย I donโ€™t know how much Sharon is acting, but she looks at Adam with far more loving eyes than Rey. The only chemistry, in a relationship, of any couple is Mariah and Tessa but their scenes are few and far between. Too bad so sad.ย ย Can TIIC please give them more time together.ย 

ย 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Peaches L and Waldo...I had not really looked at the show today the same way you two did, and I am kind of sorry that I didnโ€™t stick with it. ย It is just that the couple of times I tuned in, there was Billy and Phyllis. Truly,ย this week has belonged to Victor/Eric B .. he has been in protective father mode, caring grandfather mode and โ€œdarknessโ€ mode when dealing with Chelsea. I also think he plays well off of Adam; and I liked Nick. ย Just not with Phyllis.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

image.thumb.png.7fdac1e15197f6a3de30ca958b063f4b.png

ย 

Oh hai, Victor

image.png.598f8db0a458c5cfbdbbb232ddedc65e.png

Oh you got there first, peaches!

I'd just grabbed the image...but GM/Atonal Adam is no Max von Sydow [RIP].

An episode in which one metaphor is chewed right down to spit...and if I never again see Sharon in a badly constructed white strapless dress, it'll be too soon.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Kemper said:

After a half hour I realized this would be the entire episode. Too much for me. Dreams are the garbage dump of the mind. This was like one of those heinous It's A Wonderful Life xmas episodes. I can't stand those. And when Phylis appeared in the dream - enter Foghorn exit Sweepea - I went to take a shower. In a smaller dose it could have been tolerable but as the entire episode, it was like the show was pre-empted.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

When I first saw that big chessboard floor with Victor and Adam all I could think of was Tom Petty:

Please, whichever MWTs wrote today's show, go away and don't come around here no more with this pseudointellectual garbage.

Wonder why Jack didn't visit Adam's dream? He's been Adam's one constant friend throughout all the good times and bad.

Meh, Adam, the last thing Rey wants is you still meddling in his relationship with Sharon, even with good intentions. Do different.

Best thing MG probably did for his career was get involved with SC. She's got the clout to keep him employed and have entire episodes devoted to the character he plays.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

What a profound, artistic, game-changing, first-of-its-kind - did I mention artistic already? - episode this was!ย  Wasn't it?

Black and white filming, the women all 40ish noir kinda, the floor like a cheeseboard.ย  Oops!ย  I mean CHESSBOARD.ย  (Think, though, what Show could have done if they'd played this script on a cheeseboard, one with those little knives.....slices of ham...lots of ham on display anyway, though......)

It all left me verklempt.ย ย  VerKLEMPT I tell you.ย  When I wasn't faint with the wonder of it all.

So Adam is going to change?ย  Any chance they can start by changing the actor?ย  He drones on like a car alarm that can't be shut off.ย  The most dramatic moment was when he was walking down the hallway holding on to that IV pole and I wondered if he'd remembered to tie his gown shut.ย 

Any chance - any chance AT ALL that we might get a break from Nick sometime soon?ย  JM is okay in small doses but between him and MG it's a lot like watching a middle school production of the "Pied Piper of Hamelin Town".ย ย  JM has been practically giddy with all the airtime he's been getting.ย  He's been strutting and posing and showing us those dimples like it was 1996.

I guess this means that the next several "he's changed" episodes will all belong to Adam.ย ย  We've had to sit through how many now? devoted to ButtBiscuit and we see how well that's worked.

I only wish this sterling episode hadn't gone the Chess route but had instead made this a high stakes game of Checkers.ย  Or Chutes and Ladders, something simpler to suit the simple minds of the players.ย 

Edited by boes
  • LOL 14

I see the show going the โ€œAdam is nobleโ€ route with Sharon. Resulting in him pining for her and her pining for him while she continues to fool Rey. ย Fasten your seatbelts.ย If anyone has watched Bridgerton, we could be in for Daphne and Simon (the Duke) vibes .... longing glances, pretending they donโ€™t love one another. Maybe if they developed British accents.

• LOL 7
On 5/12/2021 at 11:36 PM, boes said:

That was weird, wasn't it?ย  I would have figured that God had Genoa City blanket-blocked for quite a while now with the possible exception of Tracy.ย  Or at least charge these people by the minute.

Bad enough that God had to listen to Nikki and Sharon.ย  Just imagine what it'd be like to be on the receiving end of a prayer from Victor....

Victor - God?ย  That you?ย  Victor Newman here.ย  That's right, THE Victor Newman.ย  Now listen up I don't have much time.

Whaddya mean you don't remember me?ย  I'm the little tyke with the inexplicable German accent you let get dumped off at "The Home for Little Strangers and Sociopaths"ย  Remember now?ย  Remember how all I had to wear were clothes made from old fly paperย and Tootsie Roll wrappers?ย  Our shoes were made fromย hollowed out skittles?ย  Our regular food was generally sofa stuffing casserole with ants sprinkled on top?ย  Remember those breast of cockroach Sunday roasts?ย  Remember how the kids made fun of me because I had a moustache by the age of 7?ย  Got it now?ย  Good!

So listen up and make sure the kidney transplant goes well, yougotthat?ย  And while you're at it, make it so that every time Billy Boy Abbott leans in to kiss Lily he farts out the entire score to Man from La Mancha. Yes, the intermission too.ย  Didn't I say the whole score?!?ย  Also, make it so that all the zippers on Detective Rosales pants are relocated to the back.ย  One more thing - JagAbbott and get this right okay??ย  I want him to have erotic dreams about the Teletubbies every night for a month.ย ย 

Don't let me down and you haveagooddaynow.

How God must shudder every time he sees that area code pop up on his celestial phone.

ย 

There's only one thing wrong with this prayer.

I understood every word.ย 

• LOL 7

I know I'm at a very small table.

Probably a bistro one.

But I loved the chess episode. I love episodes like that.

And probably at a stool pulled up to the end of the bar levels of alone, but I ship Shadam and that they are a real-life couple just ups the ante for me.

They are stunning together.

E1WMjvaXsAsl2JX?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I know I'm at a very small table.

Probably a bistro one.

But I loved the chess episode. I love episodes like that.

And probably at a stool pulled up to the end of the bar levels of alone, but I ship Shadam and that they are a real-life couple just ups the ante for me.

They are stunning together.

E1WMjvaXsAsl2JX?format=jpg&name=900x900

Come sit by me CountryGirl! I loved it. It was atmospheric and way more creative than anything Show has done in ages.

• Love 7

And that entrance of Sharon was EVERYTHING.

And this did not go unnoticed by me.

Sharon, the sole person wearing white in the fantasy sequence and wearing white for real at the end of the episode.

E1P7wtAWUAMhpxM?format=jpg&name=small

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Kemper said:

I see the show going the โ€œAdam is nobleโ€ route with Sharon.ย 

Yeah, and I'm not convinced of his sincerity or believingย any part of this recent character renewal.ย 

Sharon's already chasing after Atonal, afterย being rebuffed by Rey Reyย to 'talk talk talk.'ย Any attention is better than no attention at all for Sharon. She cannot be without a male gaze affirming her sexual desirability. Rey Rey is dubious about his wife's interest in reconciling and her desire to be honest about her past behavior, so Atonal is the perfect repository for her attention, trustย and concern.

Rey Rey was told that Sharon and Atonal were canoodling in front of paralyzed Chelsea; the reason for attempting to frame Atonal for poisoning Rey Rey. Chelsea On The Crazy Train was convincing enough to exonerate Atonal, but I think Rey Rey has his doubts about the sequence of events inย her confession and the convenience of Chelzย being hospitalized.

And with good reason.

Any involvement by Victor Newman, offeredย as irrefutable evidence, should be scrutinized with an electron microscope.ย 

Resulting in him pining for her and her pining for him while she continues to fool Rey.

Imagining Atonal continuing to interfere byย repairing Sharon and Rey Rey's marriage by playing Cupid is just more of the same manipulative behaviorย Atonal demonstrated earlier. Sharon can't and won't say no to Atonal, no matter how much damage he causes.

Fasten your seatbelts.ย If anyone has watched Bridgerton, we could be in for Daphne and Simon (the Duke) vibes .... longing glances, pretending they donโ€™t love one another. Maybe if they developed British accents.

<wince> Let's hope not.

Sharon is tripping over herself thanking Atonal for saving Faith ... again, and both of them are relishing the adulation. He will play the humble hero, soaking up the accolades for the kidney donation, while knowingly standingย in the way of Sharon and Rey Rey'sย reconciliation. Eventually, Sharon willย throw herself onย Atonal, and he takes what he wants.

Same ol'Atonal and Sharon. Where's the nobility in that?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Sharon is tripping over herself thanking Atonal for saving Faith ... again, and both of them are relishing the adulation. He will play the humble hero, soaking up the accolades for the kidney donation, while knowingly standingย in the way of Sharon and Rey Rey'sย reconciliation. Eventually, Sharon willย throw herself onย Atonal, and he takes what he wants.

Rey was never right with Sharon anyway. Just stick her with AA and end it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I was hoping they would pair the "can't stand either of them" Rey and Carnie, I mean, Chelsea, together, but I'm guessing that little poison stunt will put the kibosh on that.

ย 

ย 

I still like some Prevert's idea about pairing Rey with Elena. And then shipping them off to Buffalo.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Pet peeve:ย ย People who wear their dirty shoes in bed. Superstition:ย ย Shoes on a table and hats on a bed. Kyle and Summer are two ass hats on a bed.ย ย Rey and Banana Breath are two ass hats but they get a pass because they are standing and in CL.ย ย 

Jack has lost a few brain cells being around Foghorn. Jack says that heโ€™s seen the mean side of Sally and he has no place in his life for that. Really Jack, the Queen of Mean Spirit The Leader of the Debbie Downers of the world sitting in front of you but you still allow Foghorn to lead you around by your short hairs and Sally canโ€™t get a break. I would love to see Sallyโ€™s grandmother come to GC. That would be quite entertaining.ย ย 

God forbid Faith talks to a boy even a nice upstanding young man like Moses. Get over yourself Banana Breath. For Faithโ€™s 17th birthday dad is going to buy her a chastity belt instead of a new car. ย I was thinking that the only friend that is a boy thatย Faith could have, withย Banana Breathโ€™sย approval,ย isย Cheeta the Chimpanzee. ย 

From food truck to Society to guest head chef in about 2 years. Thatโ€™s Lolaโ€™s form of being SORAS so she can have a swan song.ย 

Tara and Harrison showing up at the engagement party was pure gold. Anything that makes Foghorn and Summer upset getsย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ย from me.ย 

Why was Sally at the Grand Albatross?ย ย I thought she was banished by Foghorn. ย Whatโ€™s the odds of a Adam/Sally relationship? ย I give it a 60%ย chance.ย 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Odd that Adam was already allowed to go home to his place where he'd be recuperating alone.

Oh, apparently a bit of time has passed if Faith is getting out of the hospital too.

Ugh, I hate to say it but Jack and Phyllis still look good together, dagnabbit. She still doesn't deserve him AFAIC. Meanwhile, hey, it's Sally! So she didn't fall off the face of the Earth.

For keeps. Kyle and Summer? It is to laugh. Hysterically until you puke your guts out. ๐Ÿคฎ

But Nick, Sharon has cheated on Rey, emotionally if not physically. Guess you loophole-friendly Newmans only consider PIV as actual cheating, huh?

And there it is, Lola's exit. Sorry, Nate. Sigh, what might've been with those two. Buena suerte, Sasha. ๐ŸŒž

I liked Abby's dress. Great color.

Jack, if you've moved on why are you still talking about Sally? And you too, Red 2.0. Stop scheming before you end up in trouble like you got into back in LA.

Pshht. Adam will have been over at Sharon's house telling her he can't come over to her house anymore by this time next week. Victor might want to develop a system of fines for Adam's future Sharon infractions.

Why is Nick pulling Moses over to the curb? Moses is like the Golden Child of the Winters clan. I think Faith could do worse for a friend. In fact, she already has. Ease up, Nick.

Tara Locke isn't Kyle's only ex. Why would Phyllis focus on her as a potential problem for Summer? She doesn't even know about Harrison yet. Watch out for those falling anvils!

An heirloom pocket watch. Hmm, I thought that was Theo's thing.

Should a guy who just gave up a kidney be knocking back the booze?

Heh, the women's dress code for the engagement party must have been "sequinned bodycon."

I CALLED IT OVER A WEEK AGO! Bow down, MWTs. I am wise to your ways:

On 5/6/2021 at 2:37 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

An engagement party, Jack? Kyle and Summer already had one. You all need to stop acting brand new about those two greedy, self-centered brats. (What are the odds Tara will make a surprise appearance at the party with her son in tow?)

So are we to assume Sally called Tara and she grabbed Harrison and hopped a direct flight to GC? Here comes the messy. ๐Ÿฅณ

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

So are we to assume Sally called Tara and she grabbed Harrison and hopped a direct flight to GC? Here comes the messy.ย ๐Ÿฅณ

Holy crap Tara, you've got money. Go out and buy yourself a life.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

Now that was a soapy cliffhanger. Hopefully the truth will finally come out about Taraโ€™s kid and we can put all this behind us. He probably isnโ€™t even Kyleโ€™s but the kid is adorable.

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Now that was a soapy cliffhanger. Hopefully the truth will finally come out about Taraโ€™s kid and we can put all this behind us. He probably isnโ€™t even Kyleโ€™s but the kid is adorable.

Yeah, he is but this whole story line has been a great big yawn.

• Love 10

Jack, I love ya like crazy, but you get yet another "classy" demerit.ย  Your first one was for neglecting to give Theo a piece of the Gaudy Gemstone of Love.ย  Now you get one for throwing Dum and Dummer's engagement party at the venue where Kyle's ex-wife works.ย  I hope Abby had the good sense not to expect Lola to make the canapรฉs for this shindig.ย  Lola did say her new job is temporary, so it sounds like she's coming back?ย  She'll probably look a little different, though...

Phyllis is so full of shit.ย  Trashing Sally to Jack had absolutely nothing to do with "protecting" Jack and everything to do with protecting her dim-witted dotter and inflating her own ego even further.

Best dressed this episode?ย  Harrison!ย  I'm 53 years old, but I'd totally wearย that dachshund sweater if they made it in my size.ย  Get on it, OshKosh B'Gosh!

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Rey was never right with Sharon anyway. Just stick her with AA and end it.

I thought nothing could could put me toย sleep quicker than watchingย Sharon and Dullan. But Sharon and Rey are downright coma-inducing.ย 

Another engagement party for Pouf and Dummer?

Donโ€™t they do this every year?

• LOL 14
  • Love 1