Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Now Victor really has to fire his ranch security allowing Jordan on to the grounds

The fucking Mothership from Close Encounters could land at the ranch and security wouldn't notice.

• LOL 15

I have to say one thing that pissed me off the other day. Nate told Sloppy Seconds that if it wasn't for her he wouldn't be mentoring Moses. Mindful, magnanimous, holier than thou Nate wouldn't be mentoring his very own cousin, the SON of NEIL? It seems more likely that Nate would be going in the opposite direction and be swooping in to over-bond and make sure Moses forgot he ever had a father.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

I don't care for the idea of having someone as determined, immature and insensitive as Moses poking around in confidential patient information. That's going to come back to bite everyone

Moses already broke Hippa rules yesterday by telling Devon about a girl named Faith who was in the hospital after an accident, then confirming it was Faith Newman and reporting she’s going to be fine. 
not allowed!!

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, boes said:

I know there was a lot of exposition on yesterday's show, to either move the storyline along of explain everything slowly and in small words for Nick but I was mostly sorta mesmerized by Sharon's Annie Oakley outfit.  I didn't realize the day before, when all of that was mostly covered up by the long coat that she had a Dale Evans on the make going on from the waist down.  

Does she expect to go out line dancing immediately after Adam is caught and immediately exonerated due to his mad and masterful manspreading skills?   Yee HAW!

Sharon's been publicly dancin' the Boot Scoot Boogie with Atonal for years

giphy.gif

Sharon take a clue from dear old Doris Day.  Once She Had a Secret Love - key word there is SECRET.  Having the hots for Adam isn't something ANYONE ELSE should know about.

No secret. Sharon can't buy a clue.

giphy.gif

I wonder if Sharon's secret nickname for Adam is Trigger?  

Only when carrying a crop and wearing spurs.

Ho Ho Silver! And Away!

When did Adam own a cabin by the lake? I'm completely unable to see Adam seeking out the balm of nature for it's calming effect and even more unable to see him decorating the place with all those anchors and shells on the wall and other Ross Dress for Less knick knacks.  Perhaps he was once marooned there when ButtBiscuit had Jaboat?

Never, but why let that stop TIIC from throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks in this brainless Atonal Adam on the Run story -- Might I add that the hallway Det. Rey Rey entered Atonal's room looked like it was in an apartment building -- doors, wall sconces -- Why would he ferret away in one room when he had an entire cabin to lurk?

Show continuity sucks.

Geez Victor - testy much?  You being accused of murder/mayhem/dirty deeds/kidnapping/etc. is a daily occurence.  And you're usually guilty.  So what bug got up your butt with Amanda?

1. Victor hates being questioned about any motives or operations of Newman Enterprises, yesterday or 30+ years ago.

2. Victor hates being questioned by officious law drones, that haven't gone through the proper channels and research to contact Victor Newman, The Most High.

3. Hillary 2.0 is acting out of desperate emotional insecurity from being abandoned, and as is her habit, hasn't done due diligence on a trumped up criminal case she's never tried. Victor particularly dislikes dealing with incompetent amateurs who don't know squat.

ETA - I see Elena was eyeing Teen Moses like she'd just found religion.  She dresses like a nun leaving the convent - but she's got the Winters men lined up like ducks in a shooting gallery.

The heat of a thousand nuns is strong in that one.

If Elena jumps on Faith's Teen Scene boyfriend, she may as well be passed back and forth between Darvon and Dr. Natey Nate Nate.

<wince>

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Never, but why let that stop TIIC from throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks in this brainless Atonal Adam on the Run story -- Might I add that the hallway Det. Rey Rey entered Atonal's room looked like it was in an apartment building -- doors, wall sconces -- Why would he ferret away in one room when he had an entire cabin to lurk?

Until they said it was his lake house or whatever, I actually thought he was holed up in a B&B in Lake Geneva WI. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Nice to see Ashland in attire other than a turtleneck. Too bad a rich guy like him couldn't find a shirt that fit. The collar was looking painfully tight to me. 😯

Cottage? Yesterday they said Adam was staying in the lake house he used to own. IIRC, that place was not a cottage, it was a mansion sitting on large waterfront acreage. The infamous Genevieve had owned it.

Nate, listen to the way Elena is parsing your words. Run away! You can't be friends with her. She's a succubus who thinks she's just a woman who loves too much. 🤨

I don't know why Amanda was so cagey Lily and Billy about the relationship between Naya and Sutton. Probably some quick googling would reveal the truth. In fact, once the murder trial hits the media it'll be widespread public knowledge that Naya is Sutton's daughter. Even Billy can put 2 and 2 together and come up with Amanda = Grandpa Snootypants' discarded grandchild.

Whee, Ashland dead-eying Victor like, "You don't 'take it or leave it' me, Victor. I hardball the eff out of you." But it looks like Victor got over it quickly. Only TGVN can summon the DA to the ranch like Michael Baldwin still works for him.

Elena delivered a bizarre new twist on "it's not you, it's me." Girl bye, you never wanted Nate. He was a placeholder for Devon. Are you seriously trying to guilt Nate for not being willing to play your games anymore?

Adam finally made the right move. Victor will screw Chelsea sideways for trying to hang an attempted murder rap on his son.

Jordan! How much nerve does she have showing up at Sharon's house after what she did to Faith? All of the available supply of nerve, apparently. 😮

Rey should walk behind Chelsea's wheelchair and drop a bag of worms on her. I bet her full ability to speak and move would reveal themselves with a quickness.

Good grief, Rey let Chelsea work him like he's a life-sized marionette. She told him everything he already wants to believe about Adam and sounded ever so sincere using her fake halting voice.

Someone behind the scenes must be nostalgic for printed newspapers. Today Ashland referred to a time when newspapers cost 25 cents. Bet that quarter he pulled out was from back when quarters were still made with silver.

And now Ice Queen Victoria can sit back and wait for Billy to come a-courtin' to resurrect her proposed NE/ChanceComm joint venture. Brrr. 🥶

Was Sharon advising Faith to be buddies with backstabbing bully bad influence Jordan again? Worst therapist evah!

Of course Victoria had to go gloat to daddy about the Cyaxares deal. How old is she, 12? She better put on her big girl panties because Victor was not pleased.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

You know what I hate most about Rey 

Everything?

JK Waldo.

s his smug posture. It reminds me of Horatio Caine. All Rey needs is the sunglasses. He accuses and doesn’t ask first to put people on the defensive.  Plus Rey has tunnel vision and really can’t consider any alternative. 

Det. Rey Rey's a cop. And from what we are shown, the only cop left in Genoa City.

That's a lot of performance anxiety, not including being married to another lying, cheating woman that refuses acknowledge her disloyalty. Atonal Adam, on the run and the man Sharon is fixated on, is always loitering on the periphery of their relationship, 

You call Det. Rey Rey smug. I call him frustrated and emotionally hamstrung by Sharon's perfidy and dishonesty.

Victor will not be intimidated even by Ashland.  I don’t think that even Ashland is a match for Victor. 

Victor swatted Hillary 2.0 away like a fly. He has no time for a repeat of her baseless accusations, called the best lawyering since Perry Mason..

If Victor/Newman Enterprises had been involved in 30+ year old political bribery scams, the evidence is long since destroyed.

Nate, you are so right in turning down Elena’s advances. No body wants sloppy seconds. 

Please. Natey Nate Nate's ethics are not so pristine that he hadn't been falling in love with Elena for months while she and Darvon were cohabiting. When the opportunity presented itself he had sex with Elena at the clinic while she was boo hooing over some random kid we haven't seen since. The best part was Natey Nate Nate was disappointed the next morning that his sexual healing performance didn't turn Elena's head. She wasn't immediately in fuck with him and didn't return his feelz.

Hypocritical and stupid Natey Nate Nate.

Now Victor really has to fire his ranch security allowing Jordan on to the grounds. You would think that like Adam, Jordan wouldn’t know how to circumvent security

The traffic at the ranch is as busy as a Covid-19 vaccine drive-thru in Santa Monica.

I never understood why Atonal didn't go to Victor in the first place. Victor is Everyone Loves Atonal Adam, Y'gotthat! all the time, so why waste your time with Sharon, other than ruin her home life and drag her down with you.

Ok, so Rey questions Chelsea and the more she talks the better she sounds. We know she is guilty of setting up Adam so to me she’s setting herself up for a revenge motive to get Adam out of the way. Now the question becomes if Rey’s gut can tell him that Chelsea has a vendetta to frame Adam?  

Det. Rey Rey is getting plenty of info from Chelsea, but he seems skeptical with the messenger. Chelsea, Sharon and Victor are the most unreliable narrators of Atonal's guilt or innocence.

That is so fucking stupid. Ashland makes them flip a coin for who wins. Nostrils says it’s looks like we have a winner. Nostrils you schmuck, there are only two competitors and two sides of the coin. Of course there is a winner.  Ok Olive Oyl won but did she?  Ashland is going to be on the board and she pissed off Victor. Once again Olive, you serve at Victor’s pleasure.

I figured it was a two-headed coin, so it was a cinch that Victoria would win the coin flip and take another bite out of NotBilly's ego.

Locke-ness is hilarious. He made sure there was nothing in writing to sell Xerox-eries to the Victor/Atonal group ... just in case. Then comes back to GC to fuck with Kyle and Jack, and the remaining Xerox-eries bidders.

Locke-ness is a right bastard.

I can’t give 💩💩 about Faith moving on from Jordan. It’s just the prelude of moving on from alcohol to sex. 

It's the natural order of Soaps. Teen Scene Crisis (with a recast) and we move on to romance pimples and broken condoms.

As long as the judge doesn't penalize Faith too harshly, Faith will fly through rehab/counseling/finals and jump on Moses by the 4th of July..

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

You call Det. Rey Rey smug. I call him frustrated and emotionally hamstrung by Sharon's perfidy and dishonesty.

I agree. 

Rey Rey is going to rue rue the day day he ever moved to Genoa City.   The town makes Amityville seem like a romantic getaway and its inhabitants make Children of the Corn seem like just down home folks.  If it wasn't for being in driving distance of the Monroe Cheese Festival and the beer and brats at the Potosi Brewing Company the place would have all the draw of Salem's Lot.  It certainly hasn't been kind to our Rey Rey.

Enough with the Victor threats.  Enough with those 20 years ago.  I don't understand why each time any officer of the law or court is summoned to the Raunch they just don't show up with a Paddy Wagon and load all the Newmans in it.  

Okay, small thing here but WHY does the actor playing Adam keep nodding his head constantly?  He's always doing it, whether he's manspreading, mansplaining or delivering some ponderous long-winded oration on whoever is the latest to do him wrong, why (fill in the blank) is too stupid to get the better of him or, worst of all, pronounce his love to whoever the latest victim of that particular delusion is.  He has all the presence and attraction of the Crypt Keeper.  Victor looks like an idiot standing behind the guy who tried to kill him not all that long ago.

Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate doesn't have a pet bunny, does he?  Because if he does he'd better change the locks on every door and window because Elena is looking and sounding like going around the bend is her chosen destination.  Today it's all "I've learned so much about myself" and "I've stopped blaming myself" and "oh by the way is there a chance for us" made me expect her next remark to be "Do you know any really good, really discreet knife sharpeners"?    

If only Elena would fall and fall HARD for Billy ButtBiscuit.  If only.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

The best part was Natey Nate Nate was disappointed the next morning that his sexual healing performance didn't turn Elena's head. She wasn't immediately in fuck with him and didn't return his feelz.

*snort* This? Was fabulous !

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, boes said:

I agree. 

Rey Rey is going to rue rue the day day he ever moved to Genoa City.   The town makes Amityville seem like a romantic getaway and its inhabitants make Children of the Corn seem like just down home folks.  If it wasn't for being in driving distance of the Monroe Cheese Festival and the beer and brats at the Potosi Brewing Company the place would have all the draw of Salem's Lot.  It certainly hasn't been kind to our Rey Rey.

Enough with the Victor threats.  Enough with those 20 years ago.  I don't understand why each time any officer of the law or court is summoned to the Raunch they just don't show up with a Paddy Wagon and load all the Newmans in it.  

Okay, small thing here but WHY does the actor playing Adam keep nodding his head constantly?  He's always doing it, whether he's manspreading, mansplaining or delivering some ponderous long-winded oration on whoever is the latest to do him wrong, why (fill in the blank) is too stupid to get the better of him or, worst of all, pronounce his love to whoever the latest victim of that particular delusion is.  He has all the presence and attraction of the Crypt Keeper.  Victor looks like an idiot standing behind the guy who just tried to kill him not all that long ago.

Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate doesn't have a pet bunny, does he?  Because if he does he'd better change the locks on every door and window because Elena is looking and sounding like going around the bend is her chosen destination.  Today it's all "I've learned so much about myself" and "I've stopped blaming myself" and "oh by the way is there a chance for us" made me expect her next remark to be "Do you know any really good, really discreet knife sharpeners"?    

If only Elena would fall and fall HARD for Billy ButtBiscuit.  If only.

I had to laugh when you mentioned Amityville. It’s a much nice village than GC. It’s only that one house that gives Amityville a bad reputation.  It’s more of a mansion than a house that’s right on Long Island Sound. It’s the only house, on the block, that’s built perpendicular to street and not parallel to the street.  I’m not sure why it was built that way maybe because it gave easier access to the boathouse.  I’ve seen the house in its original state and than in its renovated state. It’s actually a very beautiful mansion and I believe there are people living there today in-spite of the “ghosts”. For me, “The Amityville Horror House” is much more appealing than the abodes of the rich and famous in GC. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Why did Abby arrange a baby celebration with Tessa on the road and not the call sheet?  I can’t understand why this baby celebration is happening when Mariah is pregnant for a few weeks.  My superstitious self tells me that it should be held until after the first trimester.  

Has Abby not changed her blouse or does she have two of the same?  Yes, Abby does have a whole list of dos and do nots and I’m pretty sure sleeping with Tessa will be on the do not list. 

Why does Amanda keep mentioning Sutton’s defense when he hasn’t been charged yet?  The reporter wants an investigation but what evidence can be picked up after 30 years?  Yes TIIC claim poetic license with most of their stories and they think that we are as brain dead as Summer. 

So Faith has aged a couple of years after her hospital stay.  Faith told her parents that Moses was her age. Would that be 16 when she was 14 before the accident?  

I have to say that Victor scares me a hell of a lot more than Ashland. In fact, Victor scares me a lot more than the devil because there are things that even the devil would not do 😉.  

Along the same lines, I think that Phyllis scares the hell out of Jack why else would he side with her over Sally. Phyllis is a hell of a lot scarier than Sally. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
16 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

I think that Phyllis scares the hell out of Jack why else would he side with her over Sally

I’m hoping that the answer is that the TIIC agree with me that Jack and Phyllis should be each other’s end game. I love their chemistry.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, lgprimes said:

I’m hoping that the answer is that the TIIC agree with me that Jack and Phyllis should be each other’s end game. I love their chemistry.

I’m sorry I have to slightly disagree with you.  Jack had chemistry with GT’s Phyllis. MS Phyllis only has chemistry with Foghorn Leghorn. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 4

At this point, I’d be happy for Lauren to ship Sally back to LA.  I don’t even recognize this Sally and can’t stand to watch her or her big lips or her ugly hair.

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

At this point, I’d be happy for Lauren to ship Sally back to LA.  I don’t even recognize this Sally and can’t stand to watch her or her big lips or her ugly hair.

Yes, the destruction of Sally Spectra began in LA but it is def continuing in GC. What a waste of a great character and actress.

• Love 19
3 hours ago, bannana said:

Yes, the destruction of Sally Spectra began in LA but it is def continuing in GC. What a waste of a great character and actress.

I couldn't agree with you more. That stupid pretending to be dying storyline was - you guessed it - stupid. And out of character. And now here they're not writing Sally as Sally. This is not the well crafted Sally we came to know on B&B. And good gravy - that hair-don't! Looked like she had payot sidelocks.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

It's Ashley! Heh, she looked over at Abby like "what remainders bin in an outlet mall in Upper Podunk, WI, did you pull that top from?"

Phyllis is comping Abby's baby celebration party. Huh. I thought they were still sort of enemies.

Man, Jack is way more gracious with Victor than that old coot deserves. Class will tell.

I did not know Daisy Dukes were back in style. Interesting fashion choice, Faith. Must be warmer up there than I realized.

Seems like the MWTs are having the same confusion about the difference between a cottage and a mansion as the celebrity gossip media are having trying to distinguish between Frogmore Cottage and Frogmore House. Now I'm guessing the cottage Adam was hiding in was on the grounds of the lakefront estate he used to own. So confusing! 😉

Dear TPTB, you might now be wondering how to get out of this mess you've created with Abby's baby-by-committee storyline since many viewers have let you know how much they hate it. I have two words for you: ectopic pregnancy. Google it. (Actually, IRL I don't recommend that. Some biological images will appear as part of the search results that may be hard for some to take. Don't hit up Wikipedia either. 😕)

Sure, Victor, you always take care of your family. Like when you had pregnant Victoria arrested on her wedding day. Or when you set up Adam to go to prison for Constance Bingham's murder. You're just the swellest father any child could hope for!

Poor Faith. Now she's scared every time she gets a text notification sound on her phone. Can't she just block all unknown numbers? 🤔

Ehh, I think for someone Moses' age, jazz would be an acquired taste kind of past its expiration date. Sounds like he only had minimal exposure to it as a child. Sophia probably only let him listen to trap gospel at home. 😏

Meanwhile, Amanda has been dropping in on Devon more and more lately. Hmm. Guess we'll find out how serious Devon is about setting a good example for his impressionable little brother.

I thought Elena had a bit of a retro look going on today. Was she cosplaying a time-traveling 1920s chanteuse or something? The ghost of Josephine Baker says, "Oh, honey. You tried."

Mariah, your and Tessa's pullout couch is b.s. You two can well afford a bigger place with a separate bedroom and a real bed.

Not sure why Nate had to tell Devon--in front of Amanda no less--that he'd turned down Elena's latest overture. Then after he left Devon was looking at Amanda all smirky like "No shame on my playboy game."

Wait, did Sally do something to mess with the Ghoulish Placemat's heating system? I dunno Sally, why make everyone suffer for your beef with Phyllis? Foul on that play if you really did it.

Sharon, why is it when you do what you think is best, disaster ensues? Putting your head together with Victor is only today's mistake. And the day's not over.

Aw, Amanda. You know you can't get busy on the couch with Devon again because Moses might return at any moment. Let lil bro get his free porn on the internet like other horny schoolboys. 😑

Now Jack has officially dumped her, watch Sally go after Nick. KMN.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Now Jack has officially dumped her, watch Sally go after Nick. KMN.

This is a story I would not miss; but only if Phyllis gets beaten at her own game.

• LOL 5
  • Love 16

For all the self congratulations and fluffing he gets intra-Newman,  I don't think Victor really loves his family like an actual decent father would.  Like Mooby Corinthos on GH, he seems to think of them as extensions of himself.  He buys them shit and "protects" them, but when they offend or make him angry, he has to punish them.  Yeah, sorry, that's not real love.  

And he was such a petulant baby today (so, pretty normal).   Jack in contrast seemed like the far more serious person for once.  

Speaking of, that rejection of Sally was no fucks given.   Ouch.  I like those two, but Jack's wise to avoid excess drama at this point. 

I'm just stanning here, petty style, but just seeing Lola today looking like that made me angry that Kyle had to straight up reject her for Kummer.  Not over it, won't be.  

• Love 15
23 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Det. Rey Rey's a cop. And from what we are shown, the only cop left in Genoa City.

That's a lot of performance anxiety, not including being married to another lying, cheating woman that refuses acknowledge her disloyalty. Atonal Adam, on the run and the man Sharon is fixated on, is always loitering on the periphery of their relationship, 

Hypocritical and stupid Nate

I've know men like both Rey and Nate. One is the guy who goes after a woman who he knows is still in love with someone else then spends the whole time demanding her unquestioned devotion and accursing her of cheating (Doesn't help when the woman is using him to get over the other man _ there lies a Dateline Ep.)

Nate is the male version of a doormat. Even if he escapes Elaina he'll probably launch himself on Phyl or Chelsea or Amanda's gimlet eyed mom. This is the guy in RL who loses his mean, cheating wife and searches until he finds her twin.

21 hours ago, boes said:

Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate doesn't have a pet bunny, does he?  

detective Hardon did....sigh...

Man I would have so written Jordan as being Daniels runaway daughter and Phyl's granddaughter. The demon didn't fall far from the tree - but no. The MWT's could have dug up the Cricket/Phyl stories and just changed the names. The girl 'Lucy' would have hated the newmans as Mop and Billy adopted her BUT then Phyl made Daniel take back the child of the woman (cray in the extreme) who raped and almost murdered him. Yes this girl would have red hair and cray genes from both sides.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, JNavarro said:

For all the self congratulations and fluffing he gets intra-Newman,  I don't think Victor really loves his family like an actual decent father would.  Like Mooby Corinthos on GH, he seems to think of them as extensions of himself.  He buys them shit and "protects" them, but when they offend or make him angry, he has to punish them.  Yeah, sorry, that's not real love.  

And he was such a petulant baby today (so, pretty normal).   Jack in contrast seemed like the far more serious person for once.  

Speaking of, that rejection of Sally was no fucks given.   Ouch.  I like those two, but Jack's wise to avoid excess drama at this point. 

I'm just stanning here, petty style, but just seeing Lola today looking like that made me angry that Kyle had to straight up reject her for Kummer.  Not over it, won't be.  

Perfect post, JNavarro.  Victor's b.s.about his family is all well and good until you remember all the horrific ways he's punished them in the past and will again in the future.  

I'm with you on Lola, too.  Genoa City's most wasted valuable resource.  When Kyle was smart enough to see her, I liked him.  When he dumped her for the Costco version he became deadtome.

I won't watch Jack turn on Sally because of Phyllis and nobody can make me.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

Phyllis was great when she and Jack first got together. I actually liked their relationship.

This Phyllis is not that Phyllis and I truly hope Jack never ends up with her. Let Nick have this she-beast all to himself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
5 hours ago, bannana said:

Phyllis was great when she and Jack first got together. I actually liked their relationship.

This Phyllis is not that Phyllis and I truly hope Jack never ends up with her. Let Nick have this she-beast all to himself.

Same here. I always wonder what happened? MS was so good back then. The writing's not as good now as it was then, and there's been some real drivel in between, but that's not it. Some of the actors deliver no matter what the storyline or script. Was someone directing her acting back then who is no longer with the show, and without that direction she's like a fish out of water, taking the character to the bad section of crazy town?

And on another note, Nick the boiler man saved the day by fixing it MacGyver style? Did he use his banana? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
On 4/13/2021 at 2:31 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Cottage? Yesterday they said Adam was staying in the lake house he used to own. IIRC, that place was not a cottage, it was a mansion sitting on large waterfront acreage. The infamous Genevieve had owned it.

I remember movies such as "Leave Her to Heaven" and "A Place in the Sun" where "our summer place on the lake"  was referred to as a cottage or cabin. Drove me right over the edge. The square footage of any of them was more than the sum of all three houses I have ever owned.  I, too, think of a cottage or cabin as a one or two room shelter for vacation purposes.  When you can seat twelve comfortably for dinner inside the house, it is not a cottage!

• Love 10
8 hours ago, bannana said:

Phyllis has done more to Jack than Sally ever has but yet he doesn’t give Sally a pass but  Phyllis always gets one. Oh it’s Phyllis just being Phyllis 🤢🤮

Wouldn’t  you think that the Grand Albatross’ boil room would be under lock and key?  

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, MollyB said:

I remember movies such as "Leave Her to Heaven" and "A Place in the Sun" where "our summer place on the lake"  was referred to as a cottage or cabin. Drove me right over the edge. The square footage of any of them was more than the sum of all three houses I have ever owned.  I, too, think of a cottage or cabin as a one or two room shelter for vacation purposes.  When you can seat twelve comfortably for dinner inside the house, it is not a cottage!

This is Marble House:

Marble House is a Gilded Age mansion in Newport, Rhode Island. Designed as a summer cottage for Alva and William Kissam Vanderbilt by the society architect Richard Morris Hunt, it was unparalleled in opulence for an American house when it was completed in 1892.

image.png.0bb914a2f472e581a8526036e043c646.pngimage.png.92ba96a93401a7ca663f9b52fe916a6e.png  

image.png

image.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I really wanted to see Victor go all “Moses” on Chelsea (the biblical Moses), spread his arms wide and scream, “Rise and walk you pissy bitch or you are eternally smoated”.  

Chloe really does have the IQ kitty litter.  NOW she realizes that what she did will get her into trouble?  And since she’s crossing the Queen Of Darkness, she better watch her back because Chelsea will make sure Rey Rey learns that all the evil deeds were done by Chloe alone.  Everyone knows she hates Adumb because of DeeDee. 

Having Sally and Phyllis locked into an epic battle could be interesting. I could see each pulling all kinds of demonic crap on each other and will provide the comic relief this show needs.  I don’t see Sally getting to Nick because of what she’s done to Dummer, but she has the chops to do some major damage. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

Yes I know Foghorn Leghorn is a rooster but from now on I’m going to call Phyllis Leghorn. 

Chloe opens the door, sees Victor scowling, and than shits her panties. Victor is on to them and Chloe and Chelsea know it. Victor is not going to accept your innocence like Rey seems to have done.  Victor looked Chelsea in the eye and told her he just tolerated her.  Victor has become a billionaire by being able to separate the wheat from the chaff. 

It looks like the chaff was separated from Chelsea also. Chloe finally saw that her revenge on Adam was more important than having a best friend. 

Rey thinks that yelling at Sharon is part of his endearing macho manhood. Rey is the one who needs an attitude adjustment, not Sharon.  Poor Rey, Sharon can’t love him the way he needs her to.  Yes that is barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen. Not a independent thinker and a business owner.  At this point Sharon, is Rey worth the trouble?  In the long run, Adam is less trouble than Rey. I don’t need a crystal ball to see the future. Adam and Sharon will somehow someway be together. 

I love Gloria but in small doses. She is a refreshing alternative to all this gloom and doom. 

As I said before, why does Jack give Foghorn a pass?  Anything where Foghorn can claim a victory, really sticks in my craw 🤢.  

The theme of everyday is to have private conversations in public places.  It’s about time Sally moved out. I’m sure the GCAC is less of a hostile environment for Sally beside the rooms, at the GCAC, are far more elegant.  Foghorn, drinking on the job is a no no. 

Come on Kyle, you can’t figure it out that Ashland is going to be the decline of Jabot. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
50 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

The set may be no more but it has been mentioned a few times like it’s still a viable option.  

I think they lease their sets so I suppose it would be possible to bring it back. I loved the roof top saloon.

• Love 8

Uh oh, Summer better not be pregnant. No. 😒

Phyllis, really? You're glad Jack saw Sally for who she is? Like when he became aware you were screwing his brother? FOH.

Nikki must be in a coma or something. Adam is freely walking around her house like he lives there and isn't a fugitive from the coppers. I'm thinking she would not be okay with that.

Chelsea: I bet you're so in your head right now, Adam, wondering "How did I get here?"
Adam: 🎶This is not my beautiful life! This is not my beautiful house!🎶
Talking Heads: yeah no, we're not giving this crapfest the rights to mess with our lyrics.
Joi: same as it ever was. 😉

The scions of two of GC's wealthiest families living in a tiny hotel room. Ehhh.

Does every drink in GC come in a martini glass now? Whatever, I sure hope Gloria and Sally walked to Society, or took a rideshare.

Jack, pull yourself together. Phyllis was not put on this earth to protect you and you can't let that nonsense stand. All you need to say to her is "But my brother tho" and leave. Rein that bish in. She's delusional.

Are you scared yet, Chelsea, because if not, I'm scared for you. Victor is going drop a nuke on your life and the next time you see Connor he'll be finishing grad school. Getting back at Adam and Sharon may not be worth it. 👽

Oy, Gloria is not someone you should be taking advice from, Sally. Remember what happened the last time a guy you were seeing dumped you and you couldn't let it go? This time, let it go. You have a lot more to lose.

But Sally, if you're feeling nostalgic and want to tie a felonious skank to a radiator, Phyllis is looking like she could use a brief adventure.

Oh come on, how many times has Adam said he's leaving town? HE'S STILL HERE! Fool me once...um, my head hurts. 😡

"I know what I'm doing." Famous last words, Adam.

Finally, the scales fell from Chloe's eyes wrt her psycho bestie. Phew, when Chloe tells you you've gone too far you probably want to take a moment to reexamine your life choices.

So is this where Sharon and Adam go on the lam together like a modern day Bonnie and Clyde? Again? Meh.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I think they lease their sets so I suppose it would be possible to bring it back. I loved the roof top saloon.

I had no idea they were were leased!  That explains why all the good furniture from the Ranch and the Chancellor set have been replaced with the dumpster dive bits and pieces they have now.  

The Gaping Pustule set looks like somebody cribbed it from Barbie's Dream Crack House..

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, boes said:

I had no idea they were were leased!  That explains why all the good furniture from the Ranch and the Chancellor set have been replaced with the dumpster dive bits and pieces they have now.  

The Gaping Pustule set looks like somebody cribbed it from Barbie's Dream Crack House..

Speaking of which, where is Dummer's Malibu Penthouse or whatever the hell it was?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
5 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

I really wanted to see Victor go all “Moses” on Chelsea (the biblical Moses), spread his arms wide and scream, “Rise and walk you pissy bitch or you are eternally smoated”.  

giphy.gif

That's beautiful, KLovestoShop!

Victor might be Rah Rah Atonal Adam My Wounded Sonny Boy, busy shoving Sharon's AA betrayal down her throat, but in reality he needs Atonal footloose and fancy free so Victor can install AA as CEO of Newman Enterprises. He kicks Victoria out (because she thwarted his wishes and authority with the Xerox-eries deal) and has Atonal take on a media war to squash NotBilly /Chancellor Dot Com.

• Love 11

By this time, considering how long Victor has been around and how long he's been behaving like an overbearing, mumbling psychopath, when he knocks on someone's door - especially someone who doesn't know he's coming - the proper greeting should be, not "Come in" but instead, a swift kick directly to his nether regions.  Afterwards, a "Hello" would be appropriate.  But not before.

Adam is leaving town and going to the farm?  Does he think Kansas is over the rainbow and he can't be sent back to Wisconsin?  Is he going to be transported there by flying monkeys?  NOW I understand why he's always walking in fear of his thighs rubbing.  He must keep those flying monkeys lodged in his ass and he's afraid of cutting off their air supply.  Poor monkeys.  

I hope Adam finds peace in Kansas.  In fact, I hope Miss Gulch develops a deep hankering for him, maybe even takes him for a nice bicycle ride...

Finally, Sharon, some worthy competition.

Maybe - just maybe - Adam is doing to dress up and pretend to be his own Auntie Em?

Jack, I love you and I always will but sometimes you're....you're..... not that smart.

You defend that plucked chicken you call a son.  You've referred to Dummer as "as smart as it gets".  

You never drowned ButtBiscuit in his bath when he was a baby and you had the chance.

You didn't have Phyllis or ButtBiscuit or preferably both - mailed to Siberia by book post.

But you thanking Phyllis - PHYLLIS, Jack! - for "having your back" is perhaps the dumbest thing yet.  She didn't "have your back" when she mucked around with ButtBiscuit did she?  Nah she had your brother's back - and front and sides and little weasel eyes, rat teeth, concave chest, inverted nipples and outie not inny belly button.  Yeah THAT.  So go knock your head against a wall until all the crap she's pulled falls back into place.  Phyllis has done everything except tack a "Kick Me" sign to the back of his suit coat and there's still plenty of time for her to do that.

Sally may have disappointed you but COME ON she didn't run down Paul and Christine, leave Sasha to fry in that fire, kill that creepy doctor or SLEEP WITH YOUR BROTHER.  Instead she played some mean girl games with an even meaner girl, that "as smart as it gets" Dummer. 

So Kyle and Dummer are going to plan their wedding, huh?  Kyle likes nothing more than planning weddings.  Staying married afterwards, not so much.  I hope Dummer enjoys it because all I see coming down the road for them is a giant

giphy.gif

Couldn't happen to a nicer couple.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

After today I'm pretty sure Jack is never going to happy unless he permanently exorcises the demon that is Phyllis from his life, Ace Ventura style.   She's not your friend.  Let her go off with her manbaby boyfriend, she deserves him.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12