Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Kemper said:

I agree on Adam; things are dire when I am rooting for Adam and Victor.  I would so love to see Victoria and Billy go down over this garble-garble media deal. Not only go down, but both ousted from their jobs.  And I want to see Chelsea outed as the lunatic that she is, then she escapes and the actress will be gone until a recast.  That’s an ideal May sweeps to me.

I would love to see Buttbiscuit sweeping the parking lot at Rexx Ruggs because no one else will hire him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, Kemper said:

I agree on Adam; things are dire when I am rooting for Adam and Victor.  I would so love to see Victoria and Billy go down over this garble-garble media deal. Not only go down, but both ousted from their jobs.  And I want to see Chelsea outed as the lunatic that she is, then she escapes and the actress will be gone until a recast.  That’s an ideal May sweeps to me.

Garble-garble= Cyaxeres= Reliquary

• LOL 11

Caught the final moment of today's show in passing and DANG! Ashland had Kyle looking like a deer in the headlights. Jack better come rescue his boy, lol.

I'm really liking the casting of Ashland. I think lesser actor might not have been able to pull off that last line he delivered without looking too soapy or like an over-the-top archvillain. Bravo.

• Love 12

Opening scene with Victor watching Faith sleep is the true acting of a professional actor. You can see his love for Faith in his eyes. As I posted before, that’s Victor’s redeeming feature.  Unlike Nostrils, who has no redeeming features the worse of which is leaving DD in the car. 

Finally Faith will face consequences but their is one thing Rey didn’t mention other than a fine and possible rehab. In NY, underage driving while intoxicated can keep you from obtaining a drivers license until your 21. 

Rey, once again your bias is showing and your disdain for Sharon’s opinions and thoughts. When it comes to Adam, Rey acts like he’s interrogating Sharon and there is smugness in his demeanor.  Sharon was right in questioning Rey’s bias between Nostrils and Adam but he just dismissed her argument. 

Go fuck yourself Banana Breath. One good thing?  Adam has done more good things than Banana Breath ever has done in his life of privilege and Victor protection. Banana Breath telling Faith that Adam poisoned Rey is being vert disingenuous. It’s a theory not a fact and should have been presented that way to Faith. 

Like everyone or everything else in GC, all is the best. Amanda, who is not a trial lawyer, is all of a sudden the best attorney to defend her grandfather. Even better than Michael Baldwin, Leslie Michelson, or Avery Clark.  So obvious once again that Amanda will defend her grandfather but so far he hasn’t been arrested just an allocation. 

Phyllis possibility has gotten to Jack and Lauren with them now questioning Sally.  Jack you like Sally and Sally has told you she’s not well liked in LA. Beside Jack, you’ve done a lot of bad things for love.  Lauren, Sally has done an excellent job for you and an asset to your business. You want to give that up for a Sally being a little ambitious.  When it comes to working, Sally is a Hare and Summer is a turtle. Sally is wary of Phyllis who is not a Phoenix but a Buzzard but could be over confident that she can handle Phillis. 

Kyle is an idiot lying to Ashland.  Already knew about Tara and Kyle because he’s very observant and saw how they were looking at each other in the Grand Albatross lobby. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Kyle. You "have to" take on big bad Ashland all on your own? Why? What do you have to prove? Idiot.

Phyllis, you don't ask an old friend to pull a life-altering maneuver on somebody without explaining why. Lauren was right, it looks like you're presenting a solution to an unidentified problem.

Smilin' Jack going toe-to-toe with Darth Ashland. Love it. 🤗

Okay, CBS, I see what you did there. Sutton's reasons for having Naya give away her babies was a roundabout anti-choice argument. Subtle yet deft threading of that sharp needle.

And there it is. Sharon using Faith to defend Adam against Rey. So predictable.

Ashland: well, Jack, I heard you were quite the ladies man back in the day and your son is following in your footsteps.
Jack: oh, I do not know if I would put it like quite like that.
Ashland: no? How about like this then: you were a rutting dog and young Kyle should've been neutered before he--
Jack: hey! Look at the time! I have somewhere else to be! Right now!

Holey moley, if Grandpa Snootypants Sutton was full of any more sh!te he'd look like a walking, talking porta-potty. The unmitigated arrogance. Ugh.

What's the deal with Sharon's sorta pointy ears? Was her daddy a Vulcan? Or an elf? I don't know why I just noticed them today. 😼

Lol, Sharon rolling her eyes at Nick like, "Good grief, can't a guy plant a little Thallium in my house without everybody losing their minds over it?"

Wait, Kyle was going to AZ to put out a fire? That's a tad on the metaphorical nose, MWTs. Pretty much half the state is actually under a fire watch. Yikes.

Whee, Jack making his trademarked grimace when smirky Kyle took a seat right in front of Ashland. Sorry, Jack, your kid is an overconfident moron. Must be Diane's genes at work. 😑

If Phyllis really wants to be helpful maybe she should distract Ashland herself. Caw! Caw! Caw!

When Sutton told Amanda he'd been following her and Hilary all their lives I don't know how she didn't pick up one of those objets d'art in her room and bash him over the head. He's truly a terrible person IMO to take credit for how tough she turned out to be when he was largely responsible for her needless suffering.

A cab? Huh, one would think Moses or Devon would have a rideshare account.

How did Sharon let herself into Adam's room? Seems odd he'd be in there with the door unlocked since he knows the coppers are after him. 🤔

Aw, Amanda. Don't cast your pearls before swine. The pig would probably just eat them and then a couple of days later they'd come out the other end covered in poop. Your snotty kinfolk are likely not to be trusted.

Kyle is a weak liar, on the fly anyway. Stevie Wonder could've seen through those lines Bouffant Boy was feeding Ashland.

So do ya, Kyle? Do you recall screwing Ashland's wife? Maybe you should use the Phone- a-Friend option before you answer, hah hah. Dumba$$. 🙄

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Okay Joy, there is a helluva lot to unpack here.

Kyle. You "have to" take on big bad Ashland all on your own? Why? What do you have to prove? Idiot.

Right??

What's the deal with Sharon's sorta pointy ears? Was her daddy a Vulcan? Or an elf? I don't know why I just noticed them today. 😼

I thought I was the only one.

If Phyllis really wants to be helpful maybe she should distract Ashland herself. Caw! Caw! Caw!

That I would watch!

A cab? Huh, one would think Moses or Devon would have a rideshare account.

The billionaire doesn't have a car and driver?

• LOL 7
7 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

The billionaire doesn't have a car and driver?

Well he used to have an expensive car and he crashed because of his hurt feelings over Hillary. Maybe he realized that he should not drive.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 3/31/2021 at 8:14 PM, Kemper said:

Sharon was putting on her "wide-eyed-ingenue-look" during her phone conversation with Adam.  I guess she is getting a tad mature for that look because it looked like her eyes were spinning.  In circles.  Darting in circles. Remember that old old song "Barney Google with the Goo-goo-googly eyes" - my grandmother sang it decades ago.  That is Sharon.  Geez, she is not a good actress; but compared to Phyllis she is almost average.

I think of  (most) of her facial expressions as a "just had a lobotomy look." She is a pretty bad actress and, for some inexplicable reason, a fan favorite. 

Really want to see some scenes with Ashland and Phyllis. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

I don’t think Sharon Case is capable of moving her face any more!  LOL  Her face is so full of fillers and whatever the latest treatments are.  her hair is way too long and does nothing for her.  

Tracey Bergman is another one with a face of the latest treatments.  She almost appears to have had a face lift or thread life behind the ears because there is a line from the corners of her mouth directly going to her ear and she is pulled very tight.  Her upper lip hardly moves when she speaks.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
(edited)
9 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

What's the deal with Sharon's sorta pointy ears? Was her daddy a Vulcan? Or an elf? I don't know why I just noticed them today. 😼

I thought I was the only one.

That was all I could see! What the what??? I think they were growing, getting all longer and pointier as the scene went on. And they were weird colors too. But they did distract from her vacant deer-in-the-headights stare.

Edited by SweePea59
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
(edited)

Thank God that finally Sharon was able to tear herself away from Faith's bedside and go to Adam's since she's gonna have a lot more fun there.  I mean so she can help him because apparently she's the only one he can trust.  I'm really happy that neither she nor Adam heard the irony when she thanked him for saving Faith and said she didn't think she could survive losing another child.

Yep.  She said that.  To the guy who made her believe she'd lost Faith at birth.  Yep, that guy.  The one who's currently cowering in the corner feeling such sadz.  But at least Sharon isn't mourning another dead child.  Unlike the one she mourned because he made her believe her baby was dead.  Yep - a romance for the ages.  

Just wondering - would the union of two equally stupid and emotionally empty people cancel each other out?  Silly me, of course not.  if that were true Nick and ButtBiscuit would also have dissolved into a pile of dust years ago.  

My real question is When does Sharon get her Adam boink trinkets back?  I have to say I'm really surprised his romantic gifts to her didn't include soap on a rope and a Jokes for the John book.  Those Newmans are usually a Klassy bunch.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4

I absolutely love Sally’s granny. She’s the type of granny I wish I had. 

So now Sally’s in Adam’s territory. Lauren blames Sally when it’s Summer who was the one who started it.  Like with Adam, they shoot first and ask questions later.  No matter what it’s Sally’s fault like it’s always Adam’s fault.  For the first time I have to tell Lauren to go fuck herself. Your going to accuse Sally of blackmail and give Summer a pass?  Sally, if I was you, if Lauren fires me, I would go to Ashland and blow Kyle and Summer up. Ashland I’m sure would be very grateful.  Sally vs Summer:  Sally only has a job to loose not a life of privilege.   

Nostril, you insufferable bastard. Mounds of evidence against Adam?  There was more actually more evidence against you than Adam. Adam is still not placed at the scene of the crime as Nostrils was there. Nostrils can’t fantom Adam being set up the way he was. Another person who can’t see past their bias. Go ahead Nostrils, slander Adam and get your ass sued off and this time it will stick. 

I’m sure Ashland is just playing with Kyle. Ashland is not as dumb as half the population of GC.  Ashland knows and now Jabot is in deep Doo Doo. 

Nostrils, I have news for you. Victor can  destroy you either way but, I bet, Victor would be more motivated if you undercut his deal. 

Today TIIC, made Olive Oyl look like a virginal teenager. 

Chloe, you dumb shit. Don’t turn accessory to attempted murder into murder. Turn state’s evidence and get an immunity deal to save yourself and your children.  Chelsea can’t be that good of a friend if she didn’t think about you and your children in the first place. 

Sharon are you kidding the viewers?  You know that your going to help Adam.  Sharon, you know that Chloe tried to kill Adam twice so why wouldn’t she help Chelsea.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Sharon are you kidding the viewers?  You know that your going to help Adam.  Sharon, you know that Chloe tried to kill Adam twice so why wouldn’t she help Chelsea.  

I couldn't believe it when Chloe was going on and on about how the cops were scouring GC. "They looked everywhere!" Shit, why don' they just put a tail on Sharon? She'll take them straight to him.

Today TIIC, made Olive Oyl look like a virginal teenager. 

I can't believe I used to think she was smart. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

Um, Sally, did you forget you were in public? Maybe that convo with your Gram (?) would've been best left for the privacy of your hotel room. The coffeehouse is like the town square.

In the light of a new day, I have to take some points away from Ashland for being so direct with Kyle. That's one of those questions it's hard to answer without looking like you're lying no matter what you say. Since Ashland seems to know the answer already, I guess he was just trying to gauge Kyle's level of ability to dissemble under pressure. To what end though?

Geez, what is Summer's major maladjustment? I thought she looked like an escaped mental patient standing outside of Society lurking in the window at Kyle and Ashland. I wonder if Ashland has good enough peripheral vision to have noticed her out there?

Oh no he didn't. Billy's now throwing possible jealousy of Victoria in Lily's face. Boy, bye. I know you are not out here trying to pretend like two grown women are gonna fight over you. 🙄

Get ready to enjoy the view from under a bus, Chloe, because when crazypants Chelsea gets caught she'll be throwing you there. I can't believe Chloe is risking losing her family and freedom for that psycho.

Lily's made you a better man, Billy? Heh, a pretty low bar to clear. You should nominate her for sainthood for putting up with you and all your chronic manbaby issues. That task seems to have been beyond Ice Queen Victoria's skill level.

Feh, Lauren, AFAIC your disappointment is your problem. Don't assume everyone has the same expectations you do.

Billy did the right thing, just like Jack said he would. Huh. Does he love Lily that much? 🤔

Hopefully this is where Summer realizes her mommy is a loose cannon who might get all their lives destroyed over her obsession with Sally and Jack. Funny that Sally didn't realize Phyllis is the bigger problem.

Yeah, no, Sharon. You should not be letting Adam use you as bait. You need to remove yourself from this twisted game he and Chelsea are playing because like Chloe, you have a lot to lose.

Billy, you need to stop visiting Victoria's sandbox. She has never been able to play well with others. I really don't get why Billy would consider going in with her on the Cyaxares deal knowing how little respect she has for him. Now watch her go after Lily in some underhanded way. Yawn.

• Love 13
(edited)

Ashland admitted he was testing Kyle, but never said he believed him.  He'll still keep his eyes on Kyle, who foolishly thinks he escaped a bullet and will let his guard down.  Ashland has probably been reading all of his wife's emails.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11

Ashland has probably been reading all of his wife's emails.

Ashland probably has her phone and car tracked. I'm still not convinced though that wee Harrison is Kyle's kid. It may actually be Ashland or Unknown Guy Behind Door #3. I'm betting when the total truth comes out, all this Locke vs. Abbott Sturm und Drang will have been for naught.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ashland probably has her phone and car tracked. I'm still not convinced though that wee Harrison is Kyle's kid. It may actually be Ashland or Unknown Guy Behind Door #3. I'm betting when the total truth comes out, all this Locke vs. Abbott Sturm und Drang will have been for naught.

I agree. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I think it’s Theo. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

"You know me Sharon.  You know I would never do something like that".

Maybe she'll buy that line, since what you're selling and she's buying isn't your enormous ....let's call it 'honesty'.  You didn't poison Rey Rey but that's only because you didn't think of it.

Whenever Adam or Victor, or ButtBiscuit or Nick pull that "Who, me???  How could you suspect ME of doing such a thing" Show seems to forget we all know there's nothing nefarious or too cruel any of these putzes wouldn't do, just things they haven't gotten around to yet.

The women of GC have an inexplicable weakness for the male versions of a three minute egg.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, boes said:

"You know me Sharon. You know I would never do something like that".

"I've learned my lesson after the failed attempts at poisoning my father's medication and plotted gas poisoning of my family (or any unfortunate employees) at Newman Enterprises. With my recent bout of self-knowledge of another murder on my ledger, my conscious is without blemish and as white as snow. Trust me."

Maybe she'll buy that line, since what you're selling and she's buying isn't your enormous ....let's call it 'honesty'.  You didn't poison Rey Rey but that's only because you didn't think of it.

Perhaps Atonal Adam is piqued that Chelsea masterfully used a mainstay scheme of his to eliminate a a competitor for Sharon's affections that pointed the blame directly at him. You would expect Atonal would appreciate turnabout being fair play after he was the one who caused her stroke and placed her in a wheelchair.

It's not as if Atonal had to push Sharon into going along with his request to trap Chelsea into revealing herself. I'm hoping Chelsea is smarter than both of them and so deeply invested in her revenge plot that she suspects Sharon is acting as Atonal's agent, gives away nothing and leaves them both twisting in the wind.

Sharon returns to tell Atonal their plan didn't work, as Chloe follows Sharon to Atonal's No-tell and contacts the GCPD with his location and they're both caught by Det. Rey Rey.

Ouch! 

I don't understand why GCPD isn't monitoring Atonal Adam's cell phone when he's using his daily driver phone to call Sharon to come to his aid.

Whenever Adam or Victor, or ButtBiscuit or Nick pull that "Who, me???  How could you suspect ME of doing such a thing" Show seems to forget we all know there's nothing nefarious or too cruel any of these putzes wouldn't do, just things they haven't gotten around to yet.

Who me? is a tired Soap trope that stopped working on Y&R since William Bell beat it into the ground.

As to the lengths Atonal, Victor, NotBilly or Nick would go, the wallet is their only limitation. 

The women of GC have an inexplicable weakness for the male versions of a three minute egg.

When push comes to shove the women and men of Genoa City have had the spine written out of them and are wet blankets.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

13 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I think it’s Theo. 

He won't give up his advantage to blackmail and manipulate Kyle/Dumber/Sally. If Theo is ever involved again, he'll be waiting for Kyle/Tara to believe they are in the clear, then drop a few choice in flagrante delicto photos of the lovers on Lock-ness. Just to turn up the heat.

My guess is because Ashland Locke doesn't like to lose and money is no object, had Tara followed and monitored the second she left him to go on her wilding tour in the Hamptons. He's known about her affair with Kyle (and others) the whole time. When Tara returned to Locke-ness, conveniently pregative, he had Locke-ness Jr DNA tested (Jr. may or may not be Kyle's child). Locke-ness' main gripe is that Tara has been lying to him for years, and Kyle is feckless hairdo she chose to waste her affections upon.

Locke-ness wants revenge, and Kyle's baldface lie about not having an affair with Tara forced his hand on avenging his wounded pride on Kyle specifically, and Smilin' Jack/John Abbott/Jabot generally. 

I don't think The Lock-ness Monster ever forgives a business loss, a personal slight, or a sideways glance without putting that person on his shit list for retribution.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Another day and another fuck you Rey. Sharon didn’t know you were home and you walk in and you expect her not to be jumpy.  Rey, everything to you is an interrogation.  Now you are a dictator basically telling Sharon to step down from CL instead of asking her.  Rey doesn’t understand that CL is Sharon’s coping mechanism. It’s Sharon’s she-shed. 

Another fuck you goes to Nikki. Banana Breath tells her everything Faith is facing and it seems to indicate that Faith should only get a slap on the wrist. 

Nostrils thinks he can win a cockfight with Victor 🙄. Victor will beat the crap out of Nostrils without even unzipping his fly.  To quote Lt Col Caldwell from the movie “Presidio” “Now your sure you want to have a fight?  Because I’m only going to use my thumb. My right thumb. Left one’s much too powerful for you”.  Nostrils, even without Ashland’s media company, Victor will squash you and send you back Myanmar.

Finally Victor put Olive Oly on notice.  It’s about time. You have Nostrils to thank for it. 

Nostrils, you idiot, Ashland is the king of vendettas. Do you think he really cares? Since Nostrils is associates with Kyle, he may relish the idea.  One other thing is that I don’t think that Ashland has any respect for Nostrils or Olive Oyl and that’s why they didn’t win the bid.  

• Love 7

Rey, what's wrong with Sharon is she's a cheating cheater who cheats. You might want to  put a tail on her instead of blithely buying her wide-eyed lies.

Nikki's going to counsel Faith about what to expect in rehab. Well, seeing as Grandma had a fling with a fellow drunk while she was in rehab, I'm thinking she might not be the best person to be counseling Faith. Just sayin'. 😏

Seemed kind of presumptuous to me for Lola to send food to Faith in the hospital.  Whatever, I'm feeling iffy about Teen Moses. Is he going to do anything besides be Faith's wholesome spiritual advisor?

Is Sharon for real? Now she's using Faith as an excuse to stay out all night "helping" Adam. Giiirrrrlll. You're going to have both Nick and Rey pissed off when they figure it out.

Billy snitched on Victoria to Victor about the Cyaxares deal! Oooh, he told her she'd regret talking trash about his relationship with Lily. Guess he wasn't playing. 😮

And there's Victoria trying to step to Lily and Lily stepping right back at her. Vikki, Lily has doctorate-level experience dealing with messy ex-husbands with kids so you don't have as much of an advantage as you might think. Still though, "permanently," Lily? Yeah, no, the only thing constant with Billy is his ability to deliver new levels of WTFery. You may want to dial the "permanently" thing back a notch.

Victoria is weird. She picks at Billy and Lily's relationship by bad-mouthing him to Lily. Yet she'd take him back in a heartbeat. I don't get it.

But Victor, Jill tho? I'm betting she's not going to sit back and let you wreck ChancComm or her son. Chancellor Industries has power too.

William. Lily told you not to go whining to Ashland, and yet you did it anyway. He seemed utterly unimpressed at your warning about Victor so how'd that work out for you? Moron. 🤨

Gah, Billy gets rewarded for bad behavior AGAIN! And wow, I guess both CK and JT have been vaccinated? That was an actual kiss between Lily and Billy, with no stand-ins or camera trickery involved. Phew. 😷

The Abbotts are about to be getting it from all sides. Ashland after Kyle and Jack, and Victor after Billy. Oh boy. Will Ashley, Traci, and Abby have to come to the fellas' rescue?

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Rey, what's wrong with Sharon is she's a cheating cheater who cheats. You might want to  put a tail on her instead of blithely buying her wide-eyed lies.

200.gif

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
(edited)

I’ve had more experience with family members in an ICU than I care to count, but this is the worse ICU I’ve ever seen.  You never allow just anyone into an ICU room, even if you’re some kind of volunteer.  Usually, only one person at a time is allowed into the room regardless of how they’re related.  And you never, ever bring food into an ICU.  For that matter, why is Faith still in an ICU room?  At the very least, she should be in a step down room.  And, where the hell are the nurses?

Victoria looked like a high end nun in that black and white getup.  What the hell is with their costume department?  Lily in a stupid looking sequined skirt (like that’s appropriate for work), Sharon in coffin liner blouses, Nikki in shiny tops that are evening wear.  To be honest, the women look low rent.

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Victoria is weird. She picks at Billy and Lily's relationship by bad-mouthing him to Lily. Yet she'd take him back in a heartbeat. I don't get it.

I'm not sure if it's just the way AH plays the character or if it's intentional, but Victoria doesn't seem quite right in the head.  I doubt she even knows what she really wants.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
On 4/6/2021 at 9:09 AM, Kemper said:

I’ve noticed those ears.  Never thought Vulcan...more like “ears pinned back” to me.  But now I will not ever not think Vulcan.

Sharon Case has mentioned her Vulcan ears and said she should have been on Star Trek. Sometimes I notice it and other times I don’t. I know people get their ears pinned but I don’t know if you can do anything about the actual shape of them. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

I'm not sure if it's just the way AH plays the character or if it's intentional, but Victoria doesn't seem quite right in the head.  I doubt she even knows what she really wants.  

She's probably thinking "Jesus, why did the writers saddle me with this crap?"

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I hate Victoria, because she is making me root for Victor.  ( i am not a big Victor or Adam Fan) but i want to see Nick, Victoria and heck even Ray all eat crow when it comes out it was Chelsea.  Can we ship him and Victoria off somewhere, their smugness is really starting to wear.....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Victoria looked like a high end nun in that black and white getup

And there's my visual image belly laugh for the day!  Well done, Klovestoshop!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

This baby story has gone way over the top.  Abby grinning maniacally; everyone in everyone’s business, the forced camaraderie, the general creepiness level.  Please tell me we aren’t in for months of this.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
(edited)
14 hours ago, JNavarro said:

Well, she lusts after ButtBiscuit so I'd say a diagnosis of "Batshit Looney Tunes" is right on target.  

So it's either a trip to Happy Dale, a flea dip or an hour of therapy with Crazy Eyes Sharon to snap her back to a semblance of reality.

And speaking of nuts, Ashland Locke is one can short of a six-pack if all the top contenders for his media empire live in a little town in Wisconsin, unless his company only specializes in Cheese Blogs or we've been mishearing "Media Empire" when what Locke really has is a "Meatloaf Empire".

Edited by boes
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2

Abby's top today was RIDICULOUS!  And she is in charge of a child . . . well, at least she can use the different levels of that top as diapers!  Almost as clever as Scarlett O'Hara and her curtains! (Of course, special mention to Carol Burnett)

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

I'm going to assume Chelsea is batshit and can't recognize a gift when it's handed to her.

Sharon had Chloe leave the room and then told Chelsea Atonal had been in contact with her and was nearby.

There is no reason to follow Sharon when Chloe can call Det. Rey Rey, tell him Sharon admitted she had spoken to Atonal and was helping him. Rey Rey traces Sharon's phone and can see all the times Atonal has called/texted her ... And he follows Sharon to Atonal's No-tell to arrest them both.

No muss, no fuss, easy. And both Atonal and Sharon are jailbirds again ... and love will tear them apart ...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Kemper said:

This baby story has gone way over the top.  Abby grinning maniacally; everyone in everyone’s business, the forced camaraderie, the general creepiness level.  Please tell me we aren’t in for months of this.  

Someone remind me why Devon was needed for this project. I know Abby wasn't supposed to be able to carry a pregnancy, but were Chance's swimmers also lacking? This SL feels so weird with Chance completely off the canvas at the moment.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, TVForever said:

Someone remind me why Devon was needed for this project. I know Abby wasn't supposed to be able to carry a pregnancy, but were Chance's swimmers also lacking? This SL feels so weird with Chance completely off the canvas at the moment.

Yep.  Chance's lil' swimmers - "I think I can, I think I can!" currently are up a lazy river by the old mill stream, that lazy lazy river where we both can dream.  

But not impregnate.  

Chance is currently No Chance in HELL.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, TVForever said:

Apparently being shot instead of Adam caused his swimmers to stop working. It could be permanent, or temporary, no one knows, said his docs. I don't know much about this stuff but I thought that was kind of hilarious that all of a sudden he could be spermarific again.

season 2 GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Kemper said:

I truly hate this storyline and the fact that Mariah is in it, when she could be in some other storyline that showcases the wonder that is her. They should have made Lola the surrogate because then I could have ff through the entire thing.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
24 minutes ago, bannana said:

I truly hate this storyline and the fact that Mariah is in it, when she could be in some other storyline that showcases the wonder that is her. They should have made Lola the surrogate because then I could have ff through the entire thing.

Agreed. Mariah and Tessa need their own story line free from any Newmans, Chancellors or Abbotts. When are TIIC going to realize that those two have the most charisma, the best acting chops and about the only chemistry out of everyone on this ridiculous show?

• Love 14

So apparently Sharon, the woman married to a police detective, is bored and looking for an aiding and abetting charge. And Adam acts like it's the least she could do for him. Yeesh. Those two deserve each other. 😑

Lauren in yet another red dress. Okay, now I'm seriously wondering what that's all about. Meanwhile, WTF was Abby wearing? Did she get her sleeves caught in a revolving door or something? That was the ugliest blouse I've seen in a long time.

And of course Elena is the only doctor available to handle Mariah's pregnancy test. I'm thinking maybe she should've recused herself since it involved Devon. But no, Devon thanked her like she was performing critical surgery for them. She'll probably show up at his penthouse later.

Whaaat? When was Lauren ever an underdog? Fenmores was handed to her as her birthright. She's was born on third base knowing she didn't have to hit a home run because the umpire was going to wave her through regardless.🙄

Ehhhh, Naya, don't praise God for Satan's work. You know you all are going to toss Amanda like yesterday's trash if Grandpa Snootypants isn't acquitted. (And what are the soapy odds Naya is the one who actually killed Amanda's father? 😒)

Oy, how bad of an actress is Sharon? I don't know how Chelsea didn't bust out laughing when Sharon swanned in like she was doing Chelsea a favor.

It's finally dawning on Jack that Miss Sally is hella messy. Too bad 50% of the problem is his doofus son and the possible grandson Jack knows nothing about.

Devon keeping his mouth shut is the least of your worries, Amanda. Countdown until lil nasty sis Imani leaks to the press that you're both defendant Sutton's granddaughter and the daughter of his alleged murder victim. Quel scandale!

Wow, Chelsea, you didn't see through Sharon's fakeity fake fake fake concerned act? Looks like both of you are being played for fools--by Adam. Perhaps Chloe will set Chelsea straight before she goes off half-cocked.

Sally, just tell Jack the whole dirty truth, including about Harrison. Let the chips fall where  they may.😕

ADAM! You've been keeping Chelsea a virtual prisoner for months and flaunting your "friendship" with Sharon right in her face. That's what set her off. Surely you are not that obtuse.🤨

• Love 13
19 hours ago, Artsda said:

Chloe wants to lay a trap for Adam? She's just as horrid as before, no change. So let her go to jail.

You could tell Sharon was faking and putting on the act with Chelsea.

I agree about Chloe, a character they have ruined two ways. First giving her babies and Kevin. Second they have reduced her character to just being there to say to Chelsea/CE ridiculous you are so great I am your best friend you are so great what can I do to please you you are so great in every single scene they are in. 

I was passing through the living room today when Sharon was walking down the steps and I stopped, awestruck at how beautiful she looked with that kind of 1930/1940 movie era kind of vibe and her cold demeanor. They really missed the boat not having Sharon become, long ago, the icy, super wealthy business titan of the show. Jeanne Cooper was the be all end all for crazy eyed awkward acting and Sharon needs a new persona.

I am all in for redeeming Adam and doing away with Chelsea or at least recasting her. Horrible actress. The writers made so many mistakes since he came on the scene and this actor is the best one to play him since original Adam so I am willing to ignore all the stupidity and start fresh with him. He can still be the black sheep of the family, still outfox others in schemes, just enough please with the mentally and physically harming of others mess. 

Somewhere above us, Katherine Chancellor is swilling and spilling liquor out of her cut crystal glass held in her jeweled and long clawed hands down her beaded gowns and shaking her fist while looking around with her crazy eyes, plotting the haunting she is going to do with all the damn annoying women and Devon taking over her Chancellor Estate house.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, TVForever said:

Someone remind me why Devon was needed for this project. I know Abby wasn't supposed to be able to carry a pregnancy, but were Chance's swimmers also lacking? This SL feels so weird with Chance completely off the canvas at the moment.

Chance's swimmers no workie, so Darvon volunteered his man essense.

NWTs3Zk.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

If Sally is the Queen of lies and tricks Phyllis than what does that make you?  I would say Discordia the Greek Goddess  of strife and discord.  Why can’t Phyllis see in herself what she deems to see in others.  If Phyllis told the truth her tongue would turn black.  I got news for you Phyllis, Adam has done far more good things, in his life, than you have.  Tell me Phyllis, what have you ever achieved without lies, deception, intimidation, and blackmail. Phyllis, your glass house just imploded. 

Lauren is confusing the hell out of me talking out of both sides of her mouth. On one side she knows Summer is the instigator but on the other side she’s mad at Sally for lying. Sally told Lauren it’s personal what happened in LA and is not willing to out Kyle unless she has to. That’s being deceptive not outright lying. 

Chloe, the total bad ass bitch, has a plan. Too bad her plan is as stupid as Chelsea’s plan. Does Chloe think that lying about Conor being sick that Adam would have no way of checking it out. Maybe the police would be onboard but doctors and hospitals ethically can lie.  Adam, why didn’t you just have Sharon bug the penthouse?  Oh, I see, you were just drawing that dumb ass Chelsea. Yes Chelsea you follow Sharon not Chloe or have Chloe tell Rey that Sharon knows where Adam is. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Hey did you guys know that Abby is having a baby and that Mariah is the human Keurig and that Devon is the single use pod?  I'm only mentioning it because I'm afraid some of you might have missed it since Show really downplayed it all on today's episode.  Why we barely got to see all them gush and mush and turn to slush over the miracle that is Abby getting someone else to do all the work for her?  It's just like the Newmans to get the help to do everything but this is on a whole new level.  Nothing like hitting us over the head with a maybe baby.   The only thing missing so far is a blimp flying over Genoa City announcing the positive results.

There was a really horrendous song in 1974, a real clunker by Paul Anka called "You're having my baby".  The emotions driving this storyline seem to have been lifted right from Paul Anka's purty little mouth belting out that horrid song.....

On a minor note, how long do think it's gonna be before Elena helps herself to a little of Devon's leftover sperm?  

Sharon threw her latest drag together in record time, didn't she?  She's ditched her worried SICK mom outfit from yesterday and now is on the case as a combo of a long in the tooth Nancy Drew combined with a little low rent Lauren Bacall.  Trouble is she's also got the Mrs. Danvers mad-as-a-hatter googly eyes.

While Sharon talked to Chelsea those eyes of her were rolling around in her head like she was a carnival game.  So the GC cops aren't watching Adam's penthouse and wouldn't think twice of Sharon in her Dr. Demento garb rolling out of there with a suitcase full of his stuff?

We're always hearing how smart Adam is but he really didn't have a clue as to why Chelsea might currently hate his manspreading ass? Sharon really is the perfect person for him.  

I'm enjoying Lauren's appearances these days but I don't understand why she's so upset about what's going on with Summer and Sally.  It hasn't affected their work or so we've been led to believe so what's her beef?  She's not exactly showing herself to be such a whiz if she thinks Summer is all that and what has Sally done that's affected Lauren?  Two days ago there was no problem and now there is?  I don't think Jack's going to have much of an issue with Sally's background though I'm interested to see how he handles what Kyle hasn't told him about his past with Ashland Locke's wife and his possible grandchild.  Sally having known about that could bother him but I doubt it will be lasting.

I want to see Sally CRUSH Summer and Kyle.  That would be fun!

I'm really enjoying Mishael Morgan's acting in her birth family drama.  The storyline itself I'm not so sure about but I think MM has been terrific in every scene she gets.  I'm enjoying her and Mariah and Tessa and Sally quite a bit recently.  

So do you think Sharon will show up tomorrow in full Sherlock Holmes garb, dressed like Deputy Dawg or maybe sporting chaps and a sharp shooter?  She is ON THE CASE - as well as completely and utterly insane.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, boes said:

I'm enjoying Lauren's appearances these days but I don't understand why she's so upset about what's going on with Summer and Sally.  It hasn't affected their work or so we've been led to believe so what's her beef?  She's not exactly showing herself to be such a whiz if she thinks Summer is all that and what has Sally done that's affected Lauren?  Two days ago there was no problem and now there is? 

As someone who managed a lot of staff, and I saw these kinds of weird conflicts between even senior staff (would not include Dummer or Sally in that category), the answer is to make them work it out. Don't get involved. You are their boss not their mommy, so you just tell them to work it out. Lauren seems over invested for some reason and on today's CDN said 

Spoiler

it is the biggest disappointment of my life

Really, Lauren?

That is ridiculous but I have enjoyed this storyline for other reasons. And truly no one, not Jack, not Lauren, not Phyllis can ever judge these three idiots cause they did it all and more.

• Love 12