Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I'm kinda loving Amanda having a twisty turny mystery around her late father who happened to work at Newman with her grandfather accused of killing him and she caught now between defending him and wanting to know the truth.

I've got some theories on the twists and surprises coming down the pike:

-The man believed to be Amanda/Hilary's father wasn't and it'll end up being Ashland Locke (who also killed the poor guy) OR

- Amanda/Hilary's father was Victor's illegit kid (which is why he worked at Newman) and thus Hilary and Amanda are Victor's grandkids and Newmans (Shades of Edward and Mary Mae over on GH where we got Justice Ward and the branch of Black Quartermaines) Would Y&R do it? Wish they would. Hilary would resurrect herself if she found out she was a Newman!  Ashland Locke would still be their dad's killer.

How in the world is Rey not as his wife's side while her daughter is in the hospital? Why isn't Nick telling Phyllis and Abby and Victoria about what happened? I get Covid but Abby learning about Faith from Mariah was weird. And Rey interrogating Chelsea while his step-daughter who he was bonding with and they each liked each other is in the hospital?

Nick bashing Adam while also lauding the mystery man who saved Faith is hilarious since we're pretty sure Adam was the one who saved her. Of course once they find out it was Adam that brought her in, Nick and Nicki will wrinkle their noses accusing him of causing the accident. It'd be great if Faith says that actually she was reaching for her phone when the accident happened and Nick/Sharon realize that it was them calling/texting her that contributed to the accident.

Anyway, Amanda Newman has a nice ring to it. I'm kind of bummed we didn't get to see Victor try to mentor granddaughter Hilary (that is if my theory is correct). 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Kyle telling Jack about the affair with Tara and the possible threat Locke-ness could pose to Jabot was weird. I would have thought Jack would be more concerned about a possible Abbott grandchild involved.

Except Lil' Putz neglected to tell his father that tiny detail.   If only he had.....

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Hasn't Adam already saved Faith at least twice. Didn't he save Sharin and Faith from a burning barn when Sharin went off to boink a cowboy with a pet lamb? And there was when Ashley thought Faith was hers and named her Hope, I believe, even though that's not as much a save. And I feel like there was another time...

He "saved" Noah and Eden Baldwin from a fire when Sharon was renting Brad's house.  Show was able to get rid of that set and try to half-heartedly redeem Adam then.  

Ashley only thought Faith was hers because Adam burnt Ashley's miscarried fetus in the fireplace.

Oh such good times in Ye Olden Days on Y&R!

IMO Adam won't be redeemed until he donates all his organs to Meerkat Manor residents in need of a kidney to chew on.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

If it turns out to be Adam saving Faith, than it would be the second time. Adam also saved Summer after her accident with him and Chelsea.  Adam saved Sharon from the burning ranch and covered for her. In addition, Adam saved Connor and Nostrils from the penthouse fire beside saving Chance’s life in LV. In my eyes, Adam is a rescue maven. 

If not Adam, the person who rescued Faith didn’t really have a choice but to take her to the hospital. There was spotty to no cellphone service and the time it would take for an ambulance to arrive on the scene of the accident if they could call 911. 

• Love 6

Kyle telling Jack about the affair with Tara and the possible threat Locke-ness could pose to Jabot was weird. I would have thought Jack would be more concerned about a possible Abbott grandchild involved.

2 hours ago, boes said:

Except Lil' Putz neglected to tell his father that tiny detail.   If only he had.....

That's what was weird about those scenes. I thought once Kyle screwed up his courage to tell Jack about the affair with Tara that Jack would string together the real reason for Kyle's emotional zigging and zagging for the last month. Once Dumber walked in and wasn't fazed by the subject of their discussion, I expected Jack to guess why she had deflected straight answers why Kyle was so cagey -- There's much more to Kyle's upset than a former lover and her husband showing up in Genoa City.

After telling Jack about the affair, Kyle was no better for it. He was still touchy and defensive as an old hen. 

Jack's experience in illicit affairs should have lead to the real reason for Locke-ness being a threat to Jabot.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Cocky Chelsea's almost trying to get caught it seems. She's overflowing with hubris. 😐

Adam's trying to get caught too, apparently. Why would he not use a burner phone? The police probably have his regular cell phone calls tracked, plus Rey could've seen Sharon's phone when the incoming call message flashed.

After what went down between Amanda and Devon I have a hard time seeing her go to him for advice about Naya and her family mess. IMO he's the last person she should be using as a confidante.

Amanda, what if you don't get Grandpa Snottypants off the hook? Then they'll all be blaming you and you'll be banished again. Nah, you need to give those people a wide berth. At least as wide as the one they've been giving you your whole life until now.

Nikki's hair looked nice today. I think the honey blonde is a good color for her, better than the platinum.

WAIT WHAT? Amanda's father worked for NE? Fair warning TPTB, if Victor turns out to be Amanda's granddaddy I will have to punch somebody. I'm already taking off my earrings. 😡

Nina comparing Abby to Katherine Hepburn in Philadelphia Story and Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca. Pshht. Put down the drugs, MWTs. Y'all out here trippin'. 🤤

Who should play Abby in Nina's movie? I'd vote for Lindsey Lohan or Tara Reid. Guaranteed Academy Award performers right there. 😼

Devon, are you for real? Victor practically put a hit out on his own son. And he tried to blow Jack up on a ship after having him replaced by a doppelgänger. Victor and murder go together like peanut butter and jelly. And if Victor didn't end Amanda's father then there's a good chance serial killer Nikki did.

Sharon and Nick piously praying Faith back to consciousness. Hmm. They might be lucky a lightning bolt didn't strike down and turn them both into skeletons. ☠

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Well knock me over with a feather 😉. Of course it was Adam. Who else?  

I had to laugh when Amanda used the Yiddish word Chutzpah (nerve). I don’t think there are too many Yiddish speaking people in GC 😉. As an aside, there are many Yiddish words that loose some meaning when translated to English. It means more than nerve it should be nerve!!!  

Rey, you bias piece of shit. The evidence is still circumstantial until you can place Adam in Sharon’s house.  The warrant you obtained was not legal so any evidence you obtained should be thrown out of court.  I wish Adam would turn himself in because I would love to see a good lawyer put Rey and Michael in their place. 

Again, knock me over with a feather with Amanda’s father working for NE and Amanda going to defend her grandfather. OBVIOUS, obvious,  obvious.  

Nikki, are you drinking again. Hitting a tree is hitting a tree no matter how fast you are going. It’s not the speed, it’s the sudden stop. 

Maybe if we prey Rey, Banana Breath, Nostrils, Chloe, and Chelsea will disappear. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Sharon was putting on her "wide-eyed-ingenue-look" during her phone conversation with Adam.  I guess she is getting a tad mature for that look because it looked like her eyes were spinning.  In circles.  Darting in circles. Remember that old old song "Barney Google with the Goo-goo-googly eyes" - my grandmother sang it decades ago.  That is Sharon.  Geez, she is not a good actress; but compared to Phyllis she is almost average.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
(edited)
22 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Phyllis is Lily's former mother-in-law.

I had to twist my brain to remember that Phylly dated Malcolm Winters, but wasn't sure if Lily knew that he was her bioDad at the time.  The creepier connection is that they have both boinked BillyBoy. Let's hope he never goes after Maddie for another mother/daughter connection.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Yes, Devon...Amanda is nobody's fool. EXCEPT COLIN'S.  Other than that, I thought Devon gave Amanda some pretty sound advice.  I have a feeling that even if Amanda takes this case on and wins, she still won't ever be invited to Thanksgiving dinner.   

I like Abby and I love Mariah, but I'm beginning to dread every time they're in a scene.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
Spoiler

Faith’s character is being recast, and from the look of the new actress, Reylynn Caster, she does look a little older.  The current Faith is leaving to be a regular on a show called Chucky on the Syfy network.  The change starts April 12.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, KLovestoShop said:
1 hour ago, KLovestoShop said:
  Reveal spoiler

Faith’s character is being recast, and from the look of the new actress, Reylynn Caster, she does look a little older.  The current Faith is leaving to be a regular on a show called Chucky on the Syfy network.  The change starts April 12.  

Thank GOD. And thank god again!

• Love 1
(edited)

Nothing says twu wuvv like calling the mother of an unconscious daughter in the ICU and asking her to leave the kid's bedside so she can give you a comforting tongue bath.  Yeah that Adam is quite the catch.  

Of course said woman he begged to join him also lashed out at another daughter for resembling her dead twin.  

That Sharon is a SAINT I tell you, a saint!

I don't think Sharon should worry so much.  If something happens to Faith I'm positive Adam will be more than willing to steal another daughter for her.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Well, then.  Hey there teen Moses!  I thought it was Charlie at first 😂

Love it!  Teen Moses sounds like a CW bible show. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
(edited)
25 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Well, then.  Hey there teen Moses!  I thought it was Charlie at first 😂

10 minutes ago, boes said:

Love it!  Teen Moses sounds like a CW bible show. 

Y&R might revive their Teen Scene Beach Blanket Banzai this summer!

TIC could open the Roof Top Pool set at GCAC.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

And Teen Moses can part the waters!

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

I loved that set!  I wanted to hang out there in real life!

Does the Rusty Pelican have a pool?  Ugh.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

If it does, I bet Phyllis has it stocked with piranhas.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, Kemper said:

Sharon was putting on her "wide-eyed-ingenue-look" during her phone conversation with Adam.  I guess she is getting a tad mature for that look because it looked like her eyes were spinning.  In circles.  Darting in circles. Remember that old old song "Barney Google with the Goo-goo-googly eyes" - my grandmother sang it decades ago.  That is Sharon.  Geez, she is not a good actress; but compared to Phyllis she is almost average.

Don't think I didn't notice that...  I wonder [no I don't] what icon/emoji Sharon's phone has for Adam.

12 hours ago, boes said:

Nothing says twu wuvv like calling the mother of an unconscious daughter in the ICU and asking her to leave the kid's beside so she can give you a comforting tongue bath.  Yeah that Adam is quite the catch.  

Of course said woman he begged to join him also lashed out at another daughter for resembling her dead twin.  

That Sharon is a SAINT I tell you, a saint!

I don't think Sharon should worry so much.  If something happens to Faith I'm positive Adam will be more than willing to steal another daughter for her.

Boy oh boy, Sharon's great stalwart 5 nanoseconds of fidelity and/or motherliness are really something. What I don't know.

I thought the other day when the vacuum caused by Rey's departure from home hadn't even dissipated before Our Heroine Blank-Eyed Sharon cooed into Adam's ear--I thought maybe she was nearing the limit. But no. While scriptwriters pander to social-media "Shadam is Eternal" fans nicely warmed up by his apparent saving of Faith, Sharon picks up the phone, checks the Adam emoji [longer than it is wide] and speaks with the siren voice of the heart, uh, cooter... L'amour, l'amour.

In reality I can't quite figure out why show wastes Jordi V; not a bad actor, and sacrificed in the trainwreck that is Sharon and Any Man.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, pearlite said:

Don't think I didn't notice that...  I wonder [no I don't] what icon/emoji Sharon's phone has for Adam.

Boy oh boy, Sharon's great stalwart 5 nanoseconds of fidelity and/or motherliness are really something. What I don't know.

I thought the other day when the vacuum caused by Rey's departure from home hadn't even dissipated before Our Heroine Blank-Eyed Sharon cooed into Adam's ear--I thought maybe she was nearing the limit. But no. While scriptwriters pander to social-media "Shadam is Eternal" fans nicely warmed up by his apparent saving of Faith, Sharon picks up the phone, checks the Adam emoji [longer than it is wide] and speaks with the siren voice of the heart, uh, cooter... L'amour, l'amour.

In reality I can't quite figure out why show wastes Jordi V; not a bad actor, and sacrificed in the trainwreck that is Sharon and Any Man.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
20 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I have a feeling that even if Amanda takes this case on and wins, she still won't ever be invited to Thanksgiving dinner.   

and after the case is over she'd probably find out that she got her father's killer off scot free. And her mother wouldn't even thank her.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8

Phyllis said she'd been up all night worrying about Faith. Worrying if she'll end up getting another kid out of Nick's sadness, I bet. Former grief sex baby Summer was spooked too. 😼

Meanwhile, Sally, enough with the poking-the-bear behavior. Be the better person and avoid Phyllis as much as possible. You're leaving yourself open for big trouble if you lose Jack's protection for some reason.

Victor seemed relatively nonchalant to me about Adam's being wanted for attempted murder. Or he was until tiresome Victoria showed up and starting sniping on Adam again.

Oh Billy. Maybe the reason Ashland chose Victor and Adam's bid over yours was because of something other than the amount of money they offered. Why throw good $$$$ after bad?

Guess Lily didn't put it on Billy hard enough last night, lol, since he hadn't let go of making another run at Cyaxares. There probably aren't enough deep tissue massages in the world to fix him. 😑

Faith: I need to know something first. It's more important to me than anything else.
Nick: sure, kiddo, what is it?
Faith: I need to know that you and Grandpa will summon the full force and fury of the Newman empire to destroy Jordan and her entire family for what she did to me.
Sharon: <gasp> Faith! You mean...scorched earth?
Faith: yep. Being nice to her hasn't paid off so let's see how she likes having her world wrecked for a change.
Nick: say less. I'm already on it.
Nate: wow, they grow up so fast, huh?

How delusional is Phyllis? She thinks she's going convince Bill and Wyatt Spencer to cease all hostilities with Sally. I don't know about Wyatt but Bill seems to keep a firm grasp on his grudges. (Though he has accepted grandbabysnatcher Flo as his impending daughter-in-law. Ehhhh.) 😒

Hmm, Teen Moses is kind of forward methinks. How does he just slide into Faith's room like that? (Also, the show needs to do a better job with his makeup. I think the shade today was bit off.)

Lauren has developed a fondness for red apparently. Four out of the last five outfits she's worn have been red dresses. She wears them well though, I think. She's in fabulous shape for a woman her age.

Whoa, that bish please look Lily threw at Victoria! Victoria was lucky she was able to leave without a stiletto pump lodged up her narrow behind. Heh, if Vikki can't get Billy with romance, she'll use finance. 🤗

Good grief, Sharon. The best thing you could do for Adam is turn him over to Victor. Aiding and abetting a fugitive isn't a good choice for you right now.

Tell Jack the whole dirty truth, Sally. The only way you're going to stop Phyllis from coming at you is by removing her ammunition. Besides, Jack's got way bigger skeletons in his closet. Ask him about the dead hooker.

Sharon looked Rey stone cold right in the eyes and lied about being in contact with Adam. Rey might as well start looking for a divorce attorney. Brrr, I felt that chill through the TV screen. 🥶

• Useful 2
  • Love 18

For the first time today, I actually think that Faith is sincere. Faith’s sincerity is just in time to move on with Moses. As soon as Devon mentioned Moses was coming to town, I had an inkling that Faith and Moses would become an item. I thought TIIC would SORAS Moses more towards 18 but it looks like they made him age appropriate, for Faith, at around 16. 

The vultures are circling Adam’s body just waiting to eat his flesh or should I say 😵him from the deal with Ashland. 

I know this is a dumb plot point but why would Adam trust Sharon more than Victor?  In another dumb plot point, why Jack is now questioning Sally after they had many conversations about her past? Is Jack giving credence to Phyllis’ vendetta?

It was going to be a good day but Nostrils, Victoria, Banana Breath, Phyllis, and Rey ruined it. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Just yesterday I was thinking... in the old days (not the Bill Bell days and not the good old days) Phyllis would be in every story all involved and making everything about herself and here we have this Faith story and she's not involved and making it all about herself. And then today the motherfrigging first thing is old Phyllis saying how SHE was up all night worrying about Faith. Ah-hahahahaha! Yeah, right. Well that was short lived. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10

Faith: I need to know something first. It's more important to me than anything else.
Nick: sure, kiddo, what is it?
Faith: I need to know that you and Grandpa will summon the full force and fury of the Newman empire to destroy Jordan and her entire family for what she did to me.
Sharon: <gasp> Faith! You mean...scorched earth?
Faith: yep. Being nice to her hasn't paid off so let's see how she likes having her world wrecked for a change.
Nick: say less. I'm already on it.
Nate: wow, they grow up so fast, huh?

I'm in.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

In another dumb plot point, why Jack is now questioning Sally after they had many conversations about her past? Is Jack giving credence to Phyllis’ vendetta?

I think a light bulb went off in Jack's head when Sally mentioned that Summer stepped in and smoothed things over between her and Phyllis.  Now that Jack knows (half of) the truth about Kyle's dilemma, he must be figuring out that Sally knows as well, and that she's holding it over Kyle's head and that is the reason Summer defended Sally from Phyllis.  Sally really should fess up to Jack, since her scandal is really pretty tame by GC standards.

I wonder if Faith will be sent to rehab, where she will meet that kid who ODed the night of the EleNate boinkfest, setting up a teen triangle with Moses just in time for summer.      

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Puttin' the Y in Y&R

8 hours ago, geauxaway said:

The old septic tank out back - you can swimbut then you got to douche with clorox.

6 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

“There's a name for you ladies, but it isn't used in high society... outside of a kennel.”

image.png.a71239aaebfe80b044ed7f558ceb276a.png

How did they get away with that one in the land of Hayes. And gad wasn't he beautiful before she became a caricature

3 hours ago, deirdra said:

and after the case is over she'd probably find out that she got her father's killer off scot free. And her mother wouldn't even thank her.

That mom! She would have made a great feme villain in spy movies. Natasha Badinov

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

I wonder if Faith will be sent to rehab, where she will meet that kid who ODed the night of the EleNate boinkfest, setting up a teen triangle with Moses just in time for summer.      

They could aim for the rich boy/ poor boy/ rich girl/ thing but they need a wild card girl too to tap the Angie-Jesse-Greg-Jenny story -  Classic for a reason...steal from the best

• Love 5
(edited)

I always think it’s funny when soaps do teen storylines anymore. I don’t know any teens who watch daytime soaps or tv in general. It’s streaming, streaming and more streaming. Back in the 80’s and 90’s it was a thing but not now. I also don’t know any adult who wants to watch a bunch of stupid teens on their soaps. If I wanted that I watch my own kids. Minus the stupid part, of course. LOL!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • LOL 7
  • Love 11
On 3/31/2021 at 11:43 AM, Petunia13 said:

Lily was married to Daniel for at least a couple years. He and she were each other’s first loves as teens 

Oh, I totally remember that story of the two them on the run, especially since it led to the dreaded Phick era. But I have no recollection of them being married! 

On 3/31/2021 at 11:49 AM, peacheslatour said:

Daniel had a romance with Lily Winters in 2005, after he was involved in an accident with Cassie Newman, resulting in her death. Suffering memory loss from the accident, Daniel could not remember that fourteen-year-old Cassie was driving in an ill-fated attempt to drive a drunken Daniel home herself. Daniel and Lily then ran away to Los Angeles to escape vehicular homicide charges, and a Romeo and Juliet-style romance unfolded. The fugitives were caught, and Daniel was soon exonerated. Lily's furious parents, Neil and Dru Winters, soon sent her away to boarding school, leaving Daniel devastated. Lily returned in February 2006, and they reunited and eloped in Las Vegas. Later on, Alex returned to blackmail Daniel and Kevin. Daniel then decided to come clean to Lily, who then told her parents. However, she decided to forgive him as did her parents.

from Wikipedia

Shock Wtf GIF by Nick Jonas

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 3/31/2021 at 6:14 PM, Kemper said:

And I find this so disturbing. Sharon Case can be a good actress. When she heard about Faith, she was very real. 

But then she does that eye thing; I just wish I knew why she thinks that is "acting". She did it when she was in deep bi-polar Sharon, but that is in the past. Why can't she just be Sharon at this point?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Phyllis said she'd been up all night worrying about Faith. Worrying if she'll end up getting another kid out of Nick's sadness, I bet. Former grief sex baby Summer was spooked too. 😼

Actually, her affection for Faith is one of the few things that seems sincere (other than her love for Summer). With everyone else, she's just a toxic user. 

• Love 7

Actually, her affection for Faith is one of the few things that seems sincere (other than her love for Summer). With everyone else, she's just a toxic user. 

Nah, I'll never believe Phyllis sincerely cares about Faith. Faith = karma for Phyllis, the counterpoint to the adultery that produced Summer. 

(And it's still dumb to me that Summer is apparently in her mid- to late twenties while Faith is still barely a teenager. Summer should only be a couple of years older than Faith. If they're going SORAS Faith, maybe they should at least move her up to college age, IMO.)

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

Meh, EB reading his lines off the props again. But I've noticed a couple of actors on B&B doing it too so maybe it's that brain fog going around. 🙄

Under what circumstances would someone switch high schools mid-semester if they didn't have to? Maybe there's more to Teen Moses' story than we know so far.

Yeah, it was weird that Victor hadn't yet visited Faith in the hospital. Isn't she his favorite grandchild? He seemed to be prioritizing the Cyaxares deal over everything.

Moses is building his resume for college and med school applications. Okay, that works. 🎓

Of all the people who should have something to say about Devon giving his first child to Abby, I'd put Elena at the bottom of the list. Maybe not on the list period. And AFAIC Lola wasn't helping by pushing the subject.

Oh wow, they brought out the big gun to give the seal of approval to Devon being Abby's sperm donor. Sorry TPTB, IMO you just made the optics worse, not better. And I'm not convinced Neil would be on board for this plan. Neil had moved beyond kowtowing to the Newmans, much less handing over one of his grandkids to them.

Nate, back away from the Elena. You probably shouldn't even still be working with her at the clinic since that's where the trouble with her started. Something wicked that way comes.

Lol, Rey looked like he'd just seen his worst nightmare after he watched that hospital security footage. Oh noes, how can Adam be both a murderous coward and a lifesaving hero, Rey? 😮

Moses, you really don't want to hear about big bro Devon's messy love life. Cousin Nate's either. Not until you have a gallon of brain bleach handy. Meanwhile, why am I now scared Moses is going to be Elena's next victim? She's one Winters extended family man short of a trifecta. 😞

Re the previews, are they dumbing down Ashland already? It seemed to me he already knew Kyle had been Tara's lover. There must be a twist, huh? A purple nurple perhaps. 😉

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

Rey, you don’t have any specific evidence just a bias suspicion but you are telling anyone in earshot that Adam is guilty.  Who was guilty was Mia, but his bias let her go. Now I’m waiting what’s going to happen to Faith as far as drunk driving and driving without a license. The funnies line of the day was spoken by Rey. He’s a professional, this is what he does and doesn’t allow his emotions clog his judgment 😂.  Rey’s hypocrisy knows no bounds.  What a gut punch to Rey and Banana Breath when they found out it was Adam who saved Faith.  Adam is now 2 for 2 with his daughters.  

Isn’t Devon a billionaire?  They why wouldn’t he send a limo to a he airport to pick up Moses?  Why is Nate and Devon have to build themselves up to Moses?  It sounds like they are auditioning for who’s more beneficial.  Not only can you check-into the Grand Albatross, have a drink, eat lunch all at the same counter in the lobby.  

Next week is going to be a really fun week according to the coming attracts. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

Awkward conversation, Genoa City style -

Victor - Thank you, Devon, so very much for what you've done for Abby and Chance.  We're all so grateful.

Devon - Aww shucks Mr. Newman!  No problem.  I've been burping the worm - oh excuse me, I mean choking the chicken or perhaps you prefer, making the bald man cry - Ouch!, that hits too close to home - for a while now.  Like a loooooooooong while.  The only thing different is that now I aim for the cup!  Anything for family - I mean friends - I mean.....is it noon already?

Victor - I'd like to shake your hand Devon.  I think you're quite the fellow.

Devon - Ummmm......are you sure?  I mean I just.... Maybe I should go wash up first?  So maybe....

Victor - On second thought I think I hear Faith calling. Faith? Is that you?  I'll be right there! Youhaveanicedaynow bye.

Devon - See ya Victor!  Maybe you want to hit the shooting range later?

Meanwhile Phyllis should be standing in the background grinning like a hungry velociraptor.

(Did that conversation really have to happen?)

I'm starting to dislike Elena with an intensity I usually can only muster up for ButtBiscuits.  Her pained and saintly expression, her wounded and tender heart, her gentle bewilderment at how two men can be so callous as to mind her boinking one and then the other and then wash rinse and repeat.  Don't they know she's a healer?  

I think Show is missing a golden opportunity to match her up with ButtBiscuit.  They both have an ability to feel immense pity for themselves while also holding themselves in unshakeable high regard.  A pox on both their houses.

I wish Nikki had had a pie handy to toss in Sharon's face when she went into fake compassion mode and told Nikki NOT to hold herself responsible.  Wasn't that sweet?  Especially considering the first words out of her mouth earlier in the week were to blame Nikki.  I think either a Boston creme or Lemon Meringue would look lovely dripping down Sharon's face as she gave us her patented crazy stare.  

Poor Teen Moses.  Now that he's living in Genoa City with Devon, working with Saint Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate and Two Outta Three Ain't Bad  Elena while attending Walnut Grove Bedknobs and Broomsticks Academy he's going to find out that wandering in the desert for 40 years is nothing compared to the tedium of dealing with these nudnicks on a daily basis.

ETA - I love Nikki in Grandma mode.  And I also liked Victor with Faith today too.  

Let's not go overboard with the Adam Redemption Rodeo.  It's great that he suppressed his first thought when he found Faith which I'm sure was to fake her death and then give her to another family and instead took her to the hospital.  I don't think he's eaten any live puppies lately or spiked the juice boxes at any Day Cares either.  An occasional lapse into normal human behavior doesn't make him a prince among humanoids.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, boes said:

I'm starting to dislike Elena with an intensity I usually can only muster up for ButtBiscuits.  Her pained and saintly expression, her wounded and tender heart, her gentle bewilderment at how two men can be so callous as to mind her boinking one and then the other and then wash rinse and repeat.  Don't they know she's a healer?  

I am sad that they so ruined this character. I liked Elena when she first arrived and now I cannot stand her. Her self-pitying comments about losing the two best guys? Yeah, that is what happened. You are an idiot.

And, I have said this before, it is not the actress. On GH she was feisty.  This character is so wimpy it hurts.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
(edited)

Oh, @boes, I needed a good laugh, so thank you kindly for The Wank and File Chronicles!  

Happy Easter to those who celebrate!  🐣🐇🌷 Happy Spring Festivus to the rest!  

Edited by Snaporaz
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
(edited)
23 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Moses, you really don't want to hear about big bro Devon's messy love life. Cousin Nate's either. Not until you have a gallon of brain bleach handy. Meanwhile, why am I now scared Moses is going to be Elena's next victim? She's one Winters extended family man short of a trifecta. 😞

And be careful where you sit on Devon's sticky couch.  The brain-embossed vision of Moses' conception was bad, but we only had to see it once.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 9
(edited)
On 4/2/2021 at 9:46 PM, boes said:

Awkward conversation, Genoa City style -

Victor - Thank you, Devon, so very much for what you've done for Abby and Chance.  We're all so grateful.

Devon - Aww shucks Mr. Newman!  No problem.  I've been burping the worm - oh excuse me, I mean choking the chicken or perhaps you prefer, making the bald man cry - Ouch!, that hits too close to home - for a while now.  Like a loooooooooong while.  The only thing different is that now I aim for the cup!  Anything for family - I mean friends - I mean.....is it noon already?

Victor - I'd like to shake your hand Devon.  I think you're quite the fellow.

Devon - Ummmm......are you sure?  I mean I just.... Maybe I should go wash up first?  So maybe....

Victor - On second thought I think I hear Faith calling. Faith? Is that you?  I'll be right there! Youhaveanicedaynow bye.

Devon - See ya Victor!  Maybe you want to hit the shooting range later?

Meanwhile Phyllis should be standing in the background grinning like a hungry velociraptor.

HtIb.gif

Fuck that slapper.

(Did that conversation really have to happen?)

No.

TIIC have to make sure the viewers know Victor is on board with the Abby/Darvon Baby Rabies Parade.

TIIC have sucked all the moxie out of Elena and made her a spineless, abandoned sex bot for Darvon and Natey Nate Nate. Elena was a willing participant, but Natey Nate Nate disgusts me more with his whining for attention and wheedling for affirmation, pushing Elena to have the same feelz and forget everything she had squandered with Darvon to be as obsessed with him as he is with her. Natey Nate Nate losing patience and dumping her, all the while back to lusting for Elena madly, is a constant annoyance.

The all-knowing, all-medical specialties Genoa City Super Doctor to the Newman clan has a surprisingly sleazy personal life for a plaster saint. 

I think Show is missing a golden opportunity to match her up with ButtBiscuit.  They both have an ability to feel immense pity for themselves while also holding themselves in unshakeable high regard.  A pox on both their houses.

That would have been the perfect coupling of slags -- NotBilly's failed serial careerist, relentlessly chasing success and sex, and Elena as the willing lickspittle and doormat. 

<Yeesh!>

I wish Nikki had had a pie handy to toss in Sharon's face when she went into fake compassion mode and told Nikki NOT to hold herself responsible.  Wasn't that sweet?  Especially considering the first words out of her mouth earlier in the week were to blame Nikki.  I think either a Boston creme or Lemon Meringue would look lovely dripping down Sharon's face as she gave us her patented crazy stare.  

I thought Nicki was showing incredible restraint; she's been though this so many times with Sharon, nothing changes except how Nicki reacts to Sharon's hysterical outbursts. Blaming Nicki for Faith's bad behavior has been fairly typical and a constant with this story revolving around Faith acting out after the Atonal Monster publication, lying and underage drinking. Sharon takes little responsibility and plays the Good Cop with Faith and dumps the hard parenting and monitoring job on Nick who is busy grinding his teeth at the school bullies or distracting himself by fucking Phyllis. 

Wasting Boston Cream or Lemon Meringue pie carbohydrates on Y&Rs ageing Botoxed ingenue would be a shame.

Poor Teen Moses.  Now that he's living in Genoa City with Devon, working with Saint Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate and Two Outta Three Ain't Bad  Elena while attending Walnut Grove Bedknobs and Broomsticks Academy he's going to find out that wandering in the desert for 40 years is nothing compared to the tedium of dealing with these nudnicks on a daily basis.

Knowing Darvon is living a bachelor billionaire life with girlfriend, seems to be a peculiar home for Sophia to send her naïve son. I guess she wants him to grow up fast. At the pace Darvon is boinking (and Dr. Natey Nate Nate, Moses medical mentor), Moses is going to learn lessons on how to inseminate women all over Genoa City.

Moses and Faith are destined to become this summer's Beach Blanket Bingo Teen Scenesters on Y&R.

Trauma, drama, condoms, cannabis and Cuervo ... Olé!

ETA - I love Nikki in Grandma mode.  And I also liked Victor with Faith today too. 

They were wonderful with Faith. Nicki's gentle support and Victor careful reproach of her behavior.

Very well acted with the limited dialog.

Let's not go overboard with the Adam Redemption Rodeo. It's great that he suppressed his first thought when he found Faith which I'm sure was to fake her death and then give her to another family and instead took her to the hospital.  I don't think he's eaten any live puppies lately or spiked the juice boxes at any Day Cares either.  An occasional lapse into normal human behavior doesn't make him a prince among humanoids.

Not much chance of that; it's all Atonal Adam all the time in his world. But Sharon will ask how high when her Master tells her to jump and handle Atonal's wet work proving Chelsea set up Rey Rey's poisoning. Why he doesn't go to Victor, who has more resources and is entirely pro-Atonal makes no sense.

The idiot wanted Sharon to leave the hospital bed of her unconscious child to help him. He's a congenitally selfish putz. Atonal Adam cannot be redeemed no matter how many times he pulls Faith's bacon out of the fire.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

My top 10 mostly deplorable in GC in random order except for Adam which is at the bottom of my list. That’s right, in my humble opinion, Adam is the best of the worse. 

Nostrils:  Has a god complex.  He’s a legion in his own mind.  

Banana Breath:  When god was making BB god said brains but BB thought god said trains and BB took the first one out. 

Rey:  He treats Sharon like a possession.  He’s another character with a god complex and cannot see past his own biases .  

Phyllis/Summer:  They can’t be happy for what they have but covert what everyone else has.  They are miserable and take pride in making others as miserable as they are. 

Kyle:  For leaving Lola in favor of Summer. Kyle is a more stealthy Theo. 

Chloe:  Her voice makes scratching nails on a blackboard sound like a Stradivarius Violin. 

Chelsea:  Thinks she’s smarter than the average bear. 

Olive Oyl:  She thinks her shit doesn’t stink and that she actually deserves to run NE when she is a receptionist at best. 

Adam:  His past makes him the butt boy of GC. I’m not at all making excuses for Adam but he has shown compassion for others who wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire. 

I have not included Victor in my top ten deplorable because he’s a ruthless miserable son of a bitch but he has unconditional love for his children and grandchildren.  Even though, at times, he has a strange way of showing it that’s paramount to me. He continues to allow Olive to run NE even when she fucks him over.  Banana Breath stole from him dressed as J.T. and started Dark Horse to compete with NE. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

My top 10 mostly deplorable in GC in random order except for Adam which is at the bottom of my list. That’s right, in my humble opinion, Adam is the best of the worse. 

Nostrils:  Has a god complex.  He’s a legion in his own mind.  

Banana Breath:  When god was making BB god said brains but BB thought god said trains and BB took the first one out. 

Rey:  He treats Sharon like a possession.  He’s another character with a god complex and cannot see past his own biases .  

Phyllis/Summer:  They can’t be happy for what they have but covert what everyone else has.  They are miserable and take pride in making others as miserable as they are. 

Kyle:  For leaving Lola in favor of Summer. Kyle is a more stealthy Theo. 

Chloe:  Her voice makes scratching nails on a blackboard sound like a Stradivarius Violin. 

Chelsea:  Thinks she’s smarter than the average bear. 

Olive Oyl:  She thinks her shit doesn’t stink and that she actually deserves to run NE when she is a receptionist at best. 

Adam:  His past makes him the butt boy of GC. I’m not at all making excuses for Adam but he has shown compassion for others who wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire. 

I have not included Victor in my top ten deplorable because he’s a ruthless miserable son of a bitch but he has unconditional love for his children and grandchildren.  Even though, at times, he has a strange way of showing it that’s paramount to me. He continues to allow Olive to run NE even when she fucks him over.  Banana Breath stole from him dressed as J.T. and started Dark Horse to compete with NE. 

I agree on Adam; things are dire when I am rooting for Adam and Victor.  I would so love to see Victoria and Billy go down over this garble-garble media deal. Not only go down, but both ousted from their jobs.  And I want to see Chelsea outed as the lunatic that she is, then she escapes and the actress will be gone until a recast.  That’s an ideal May sweeps to me.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7