Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Today Chloe knocks on the door but the other day Chloe used a key 🤔.  If Chloe didn’t plant the poison than who did?  If it was Chelsea, I’m going to loose my 💩

Chelsea thinks that Adam is unhinged.  Chelsea should look in the mirror.  Paranoia has set in. Next is Chloe a goner?  

So Faith graduated from Vodka to Tequila. Vodka is one thing but Tequila will kick the shit out of an hundred pound teenager.  I thought Banana Breath thumped his chest and threw his 💩 at the bullies.  He’s as feckless as his girlfriend. 

Rey is showing his stupidity once again:

🎼You don’t pull on Superman’s cape

You don’t spit into the wind

You don’t pull the mask off the ole Long Ranger

and you don’t mess around with Victor🎼

Many a man would face Victor’s wrath  and many a man would fall. (It’s in his contract 😜).  

Hey Rey, what evidence?  As of now it looks very circumstantial. You have no way of knowing if Adam was actually in Sharon’s house when nobody else was there. Did he even check with security?  Did he check to see if Adam purchased the Thallium?  I don’t remember Adam running. He just left while Rey was doing his illegal search after Adam confronted Chelsea about what she was up to.  I think Adam left on a fact finding mission. If Adam knew what Rey was looking for, I would say that would be running.  But does Rey actually think that Adam would be that stupid to keep evidence around. Rey is bias as is Michael and that is a conflict of interest. 

It’s time for Victor to fire his entire ranch security team or at least that guard for not checking on who was driving the truck. Maybe Victor should have security cameras installed since people can sneak on or off the ranch.

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

A solitary detective who was the victim in the case searching for evidence to convict his enemy will probably backfire on Rey.  With no witness (another cop or forensic unit), Victor's lawyer can argue that Rey came alone so that he could plant the evidence.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
59 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Today Chloe knocks on the door but the other day Chloe used a key 🤔.  If Chloe didn’t plant the poison than who did?  If it was Chelsea, I’m going to loose my 💩

Chelsea thinks that Adam is unhinged.  Chelsea should look in the mirror.  Paranoia has set in. Next is Chloe a goner?  

I'm thinking that Chelsea planted the poison as well because the trinkets that Adam gave Sharon went missing. Did she take them because she was jealous? Also, how would she know that Adam gave those specific items to Sharon? 

Hopefully Chloe is a goner and takes Chelsea and ReyRey with her. 
/crosses fingers and legs

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

I'm thinking that Chelsea planted the poison as well because the trinkets that Adam gave Sharon went missing. Did she take them because she was jealous? Also, how would she know that Adam gave those specific items to Sharon? 

OK - watching the show now, and Chloe just said that she stole Sharon's stuff - she said that she was "planting trinkets of Sharon's in his [Adam's] car."

So we can place her in Sharon's house, but Chloe made no mention of the poison or doing anything to Rey's toiletries. I'm thinking it was someone else - Chelsea? Sharon herself having an "episode" and that's why she doesn't recall doing it? Did Rey do it to himself? Well, Rey doesn't have two brain cells to rub together, so I doubt it was him - he'd be dead because he couldn't calculate the dosage correctly!

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

Yeah, I'm totally confused about this, too.  Chloe didn't seem to know anything at all about the poison.  So that  only leaves Chelsea.  But Chelsea is never alone, so how did she slip away from the nurse or Adam or that useless doctor long enough to plant the poison?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Chloe really is dumb.  NOW she’s worried about committing a felony and is afraid for her kids?  She didn’t think of any of this before she started doing Chelsea’s felonious bidding?  And now we have cray-cray Chelsea looking like she wants to off Chloe. 

As for Paul, he’s gone permanently.  Doug Davidson wrote on his Instagram that he’s done with the show, but not because he wants to be.  He sounded very bitter against the show runners and writers. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Yeah, I'm totally confused about this, too.  Chloe didn't seem to know anything at all about the poison.  So that  only leaves Chelsea.  But Chelsea is never alone, so how did she slip away from the nurse or Adam or that useless doctor long enough to plant the poison?

OK - she and Chelsea were talking about Rey in today's episode (Mon, 3/29). Chloe said that going forward, she was not participating in any plans unless she knows exactly who is involved and also what is at stake. She said that even when she was at her worst, she never "put an innocent person's life in danger." Chelsea then said, "well, uh, Rey, uh, survived...." Chloe responded with, "...uh, thank GOD, and I can't help wondering what if he hadn't!" Chloe said she gets it, but "I promise you, I never thought that Rey was in any real danger. But I'm sorry, I never should have put you in an uncomfortable position."

Sounds like Chelsea had Chloe break into Sharon's, steal her shit and put it in Adam's car to frame him, and then poisoned Rey. But she made it sound like she had Chloe do something that Chloe did not understand, but how would you not understand putting something in someone's toiletries? "Here, haha, put this in his conditioner - it will make him BALD!!! Ha ha!!" Chloe could have been killed and I'm surprised that if she didn't know what she was putting in his shaving cream then she would've gotten some on her person and also had some effects. Love the plot holes in this show. 🙄

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

OK - watching the show now, and Chloe just said that she stole Sharon's stuff - she said that she was "planting trinkets of Sharon's in his [Adam's] car."

But didn't the trinkets go missing before Chels asked Chloe to help her?

• Useful 2
Just now, SweePea59 said:

I am not sure. But Chloe did say that she took "trinkets" from Sharon's house and planted them in Adam's car, so unless there are two tschotske-stealers then it was just Chloe sneaking in and stealing shit. I can't imagine two people being able to break into Sharon's and really wanting to take anything. I mean, it's not the Tate Modern or anything! Makes total sense, too - married to a completely inept cop like Rey, all of Sharon's crappy shit in that cabin is like a sitting duck! 😂😂😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

2 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

I am not sure. But Chloe did say that she took "trinkets" from Sharon's house and planted them in Adam's car, so unless there are two tschotske-stealers then it was just Chloe sneaking in and stealing shit. I can't imagine two people being able to break into Sharon's and really wanting to take anything. I mean, it's not the Tate Modern or anything! Makes total sense, too - married to a completely inept cop like Rey, all of Sharon's crappy shit in that cabin is like a sitting duck! 😂😂😂

The entire arc of Chelsea's revenge plan against Atonal is moronic, much like the woman who is pretending she's paralyzed. It's the first time I pitied Chloe had hooked up her wagon to Chelsea's Crazy Train.

What I didn't understand was why Paul Williams wasn't serving warrant on Atonal instead of Rey Rey. When does the victim of a crime serve a search warrant and collect evidence from a suspect's home and vehicle?

As disturbing as Faith's catfishing experience was, has she forgotten the legend of Saint Cassie's unfortunate death and the repercussions? Somehow underage driving, with alcohol abuse, is a lesson lost on the children of Sharon and Nick.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

OK - she and Chelsea were talking about Rey in today's episode (Mon, 3/29). Chloe said that going forward, she was not participating in any plans unless she knows exactly who is involved and also what is at stake. She said that even when she was at her worst, she never "put an innocent person's life in danger." Chelsea then said, "well, uh, Rey, uh, survived...." Chloe responded with, "...uh, thank GOD, and I can't help wondering what if he hadn't!" Chloe said she gets it, but "I promise you, I never thought that Rey was in any real danger. But I'm sorry, I never should have put you in an uncomfortable position."

Sounds like Chelsea had Chloe break into Sharon's, steal her shit and put it in Adam's car to frame him, and then poisoned Rey. But she made it sound like she had Chloe do something that Chloe did not understand, but how would you not understand putting something in someone's toiletries? "Here, haha, put this in his conditioner - it will make him BALD!!! Ha ha!!" Chloe could have been killed and I'm surprised that if she didn't know what she was putting in his shaving cream then she would've gotten some on her person and also had some effects. Love the plot holes in this show. 🙄

The only other explanation is that Chelsea put the poison in Rey’s toiletries and just had Chloe place them; but Chloe didn’t mention placing any toiletries just stealing the trinkets.  

In the immortal words of Rod Serling, “There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man”.  “That’s the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone”.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Poor Victor.  I understand how outraged he must feel to even imagine that someone other than himself might railroad his son into an undeserved prison sentence for something he didn't do.  The only person who's allowed to do that to Adam is HIM YOUGOTTHAT?  

Not to worry Vic - Adam won't pay for something he didn't do anymore than he's ever paid for something he DID do.  Life father like son.  

And what exactly is Rey Rey thinking, speaking to Victor as if he's a mere mortal bound by law like the rest of us poor suckers?  Doesn't Rey Rey know who he's talking to??  Victor should give Rey Rey a break since with Victor, the King of the Doppelgangers, only he knows exactly who he is at any particular moment.  

Ugh.  I can't with any of the Newmans and their overripe sense of flagrant entitlement.  

Send 'em all off to Skull Island.

As for Chelsea, I think she's been punished enough having to wear those velveteen rabbit outfits for the past few months.

Does Show think that anyone, anywhere is going to feel sorry for Chloe getting caught up in yet another felonious murder scheme?  

Pretty rich of Sharon to get all huffy with Nikki about having liquor laying about since everyone has a fully stocked bar as if their interior decorators were transported directly from the 1970's set of the Brady Bunch.  "Marcia would you mix Mr. Newman an old-fashioned and make one for yourself honey!"

Edited by boes
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

As disturbing as Faith's catfishing experience was, has she forgotten the legend of Saint Cassie's unfortunate death and the repercussions? Somehow underage driving, with alcohol abuse, is a lesson lost on the children of Sharon and Nick.

She knows if she crashes she will come back as her twin. Maybe they can get other Faith to play her 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Chloe really is dumb.  NOW she’s worried about committing a felony and is afraid for her kids?  She didn’t think of any of this before she started doing Chelsea’s felonious bidding?  And now we have cray-cray Chelsea looking like she wants to off Chloe. 

As for Paul, he’s gone permanently.  Doug Davidson wrote on his Instagram that he’s done with the show, but not because he wants to be.  He sounded very bitter against the show runners and writers. 

That is so crazy, after he was brought back because of fan outrage of him being written off.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, bannana said:

That is so crazy, after he was brought back because of fan outrage of him being written off.

Why, oh why do they do this? He fits in to the history and is easy to watch unlike at least one other character who gets on my nerves and caused me to stop watching.
Checked on the show the other day because I was all caught up on the one I watch. Saw the Ch and Ch scenes which I found amusing particularly because it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that this is all going to blow up.

I don’t know if I will check back in but thanks for letting me put my 2 cents in.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

She knows if she crashes she will come back as her twin. Maybe they can get other Faith to play her 

Hopefully not gonna happen. She ain't no Camryn Grimes!!! I remember the day Cassie was first onscreen. I loved that child so much - what a little doll.

But they did do it with Mishael Morgan, who came back only marginally less annoying than her onscreen twin. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Was this taken during Phick's first or second wedding?

Well their first wedding was in that klassy setting of a western bar down in Texas in front of drunk patrons.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Probably an UO because I know he’s not well liked in these parts, but salt n peppa Nick can get it.  🔥🥵🤷🏻‍♀️

10198459_fallingoutofcoffinmeme.gif.e6752282f00427d3e068ffca9683feec.gif 

Lmao His terrible character aside I admit he's never been a bad looking guy to me (his head can look too big sometimes, I blame it on the camera tho). He certainly looks way better than all the men on B&B combined, save for Bill. Nick and Bill are even in terms of attractiveness IMO  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

The only other explanation is that Chelsea put the poison in Rey’s toiletries and just had Chloe place them; but Chloe didn’t mention placing any toiletries just stealing the trinkets.  

Certainly Chloe would know something was up if she was told to add something to several of Rey's toiletries.  Or did Chelsea tell Chloe to make a record of the brands, sizes & scents, buy duplicates to bring to Chelsea's and then switch them when she went back to steal more tchotchkes?   

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Certainly Chloe would know something was up if she was told to add something to several of Rey's toiletries.  Or did Chelsea tell Chloe to make a record of the brands, sizes & scents, buy duplicates to bring to Chelsea's and then switch them when she went back to steal more tchotchkes?   

It seemed like Chelzz was about to spill the beans about how she did it and when they came back from commercial Chloe was all filled in. What about us? Don't we get to know?

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Okay, apparently on their way to find Faith, Nick stopped at a salon so Sharon could get some more fillers put in her face. 😼

In that ensemble of hers today, I guess Summer's been listening to some Cake. Yeah, that's our Summer, using a machete to cut through red tape. 🙄

I don't get why Kyle would have such a dangerous affair. Tara Locke's not all that hot IMO and as a young trust fund baby of good lineage Kyle was probably fighting the chicks his own age off.

The show's getting a lot of use out of the hospital room set of late. Sharon might as well start keeping an overnight bag stashed there since it's practically become her second home.

Every day Nate must wake up wondering which member of the extended Newman family he'll be dealing with in the ER. They are quite an accident- and ailment-prone family.

So you can order Thallium online. Huh. Odd that they'd deliver it to a P.O. box though. That seems more like a home or business drop off kind of product to me. Whatever, foul on that play, Chelsea, getting Chloe to do your dirty work unawares.

Well if Adam's on the lam from an attempted murder charge, that'll likely kill the deal with Ashland. Locke won't want such bad PR stinking up the deal. Knowing who he was dealing with he should've included something like a morals clause in the sales contract.

OMFG, Billy. Stop being a whiny b!tch baby and listen to Lily. Odds are Ashland's deal with Adam and Victor will implode on its own.

Since when are Lily and Phyllis so friendly? 🤔

No, Jack, don't wait until Ashland calls Kyle again. You call him. Step to the guy and put him on the defensive if he's up to no good.

Oh hail naw. Don't tell me Adam was the mystery man who saved Faith's life. Whhhhyyyy? Ugh, this will be why Sharon will insist Rey not arrest Adam for allegedly trying to kill him.

Sure hope Lily gave that masseur a big tip. 🥵

Why does Phyllis have all those those bottles of champagne lined up behind the bar? She probably doesn't sell that much champagne on New Years Eve. And shouldn't it be chilled before anyone drinks it?

It seemed like Chelzz was about to spill the beans about how she did it and when they came back from commercial Chloe was all filled in. What about us? Don't we get to know?

The MWTs probably don't know themselves and are hoping they can handwave the explanations away. 😉

• Love 14

I believe champagne (and all wine) should be stored on its side to keep the cork from drying out.  Of course, I drink screw top wine, so I HAVE to keep mine upright!

It actually was smart for Atonal to stay in town, double back, and watch to see who is chasing him and what they are doing.  That way, he can catch ol' Catatonic Chelsea doin' the electric slide to the manhunt news reports.  And, of course, be able to flutter around Sharon as she declares, "My Hero!!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
25 minutes ago, basiltherat said:

I believe champagne (and all wine) should be stored on its side to keep the cork from drying out.  Of course, I drink screw top wine, so I HAVE to keep mine upright!

It actually was smart for Atonal to stay in town, double back, and watch to see who is chasing him and what they are doing.  That way, he can catch ol' Catatonic Chelsea doin' the electric slide to the manhunt news reports.  And, of course, be able to flutter around Sharon as she declares, "My Hero!!"

Well, aren't I keeping company with the 1% nowadays. Mine is always in a box.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

That hospital bed gets a lot of use. The orderlies hardly had time to change the sheets.

Now let’s see if that fantastic GCPD and their lead detective arrest Faith for drunk driving and driving without a license.  Is Banana Breath going to feel sorry for Faith like he did when Summer ran Adam and Chelsea off the road and Chelsea lost the baby.  Of course he did. The only repercussion Summer got was Banana Breath buying her a new car.  What repercussions is Faith going to get?  A new horse?  Yes Banana Breath and Sharon, it all your fault because you are really 💩💩parents in letting Faith pull the wool over your eyes.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Adam was the Good Samaritan and he saves Faith like he saved Summer after she ran him and Chelsea off the road. 

In today’s episode Chloe is actually doing a better job of acting than Sharon, Nostrils, Banana Breath and Chelsea but that’s not saying much.  Nostrils sucks ass everyday. 

So we found out that Chloe was the mule for delivering the Thallium to Chelsea and we also found out that it wasn’t Chloe who stole the items from Sharon’s house. But, Chelsea stopped short on how she knew what items Adam gave to Sharon and how the poison was planted. I guess TIIC couldn’t come up with any sort of plausible or even laughable story about how Chelsea pulled that off.  That’s right Chloe; Adam is no fool and I’m sure he would find out that Chelsea  framed him by you ratting her out with Adam using your children as leverage. Chelsea will find out that two people to keep a secret if one of them is dead  

Didn’t Kyle forget something like a child?  Does Kyle actually think that falling on his sword would appease Ashland. 

Nostrils is a fucking idiot, a dullard, a schmuck, an ass hole, a piece of 💩, a bastard, a dolt, a moron, a buffoon, an ignoramus, a creep, a snake, a shit heel, a nimrod, a skunk, a chowderhead, etc etc etc. 

• Love 11

So I checked Doug Davidson's twitter. He tweeted this on March 5.

I just want to thank you again for all your support. But I think I am done. After 43 years I am treated like a day player. No bueno.

Apparently his last time on Show was on November 19 in Lily's office. He said he has not heard from the Show.

This is a shitty way to treat him.

And Rey Rey needs Paul to keep him in check!

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

10198459_fallingoutofcoffinmeme.gif.e6752282f00427d3e068ffca9683feec.gif 

Lmao His terrible character aside I admit he's never been a bad looking guy to me (his head can look too big sometimes, I blame it on the camera tho). He certainly looks way better than all the men on B&B combined, save for Bill. Nick and Bill are even in terms of attractiveness IMO  

Yah teen / young adult Nick wasn’t bad to look at, either!  JM has always been kind of a ❤️.  

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I don't get why Kyle would have such a dangerous affair.

It was all Theo’s fault!  He is just such a bad influence on Kyle, he can’t help himself in his presence. Gawd, he sounds like such a whiny tattle telling daddy Jack about it today. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

If Chloe didn't even steal the knick knacks, it has to be Anita helping Chelsea.  Or Billy is chewing gum again.  She has no other friends.  But if Chelsea has another accomplice, why involve Chloe at all?  

The Grody Pillowcase must get some interesting Yelp reviews if the manager throws attitude to all of her guests.  But I had to laugh at the look of disgust Phyllis gave Billy when Lily asked for the couples massage.

3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Since when are Lily and Phyllis so friendly? 

I wouldn't say they were ever friendly, but Phyllis is Lily's former mother-in-law.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

we also found out that it wasn’t Chloe who stole the items from Sharon’s house.

Wait, really? Yesterday (or maybe it was the day before; my god this shit all blurs together!) Chloe literally said that she stole knicknacks from Sharon's place and planted them in Adam's car. Am I losing my hearing?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

we also found out that it wasn’t Chloe who stole the items from Sharon’s house.

2 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

Wait, really? Yesterday (or maybe it was the day before; my god this shit all blurs together!) Chloe literally said that she stole knicknacks from Sharon's place and planted them in Adam's car. Am I losing my hearing?

Aha, OK - I went back to my previous post and it was that Chloe said that she was "planting trinkets of Sharon's in his [Adam's] car."

SO maybe Chelsea just mailed them to Chloe, too! 😂😂😂😂 Chelsea broke in, planted the thallium, took the nicknacks, and then sent off the nicknacks to Chloe who put them in Adam's car. I feel better now. 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

Aha, OK - I went back to my previous post and it was that Chloe said that she was "planting trinkets of Sharon's in his [Adam's] car."

SO maybe Chelsea just mailed them to Chloe, too! 😂😂😂😂 Chelsea broke in, planted the thallium, took the nicknacks, and then sent off the nicknacks to Chloe who put them in Adam's car. I feel better now. 😂

A couple of weeks ago, Chelsea gave Chloe a bag of stuff.  Chloe was confused as she looked in the bag, but Chelsea told her just to take the bag and she'd tell her what to do with it later.  The knick knacks must have been what was in the bag.  They are clearly making this crap up as they go.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

A couple of weeks ago, Chelsea gave Chloe a bag of stuff.  Chloe was confused as she looked in the bag, but Chelsea told her just to take the bag and she'd tell her what to do with it later.  The knick knacks must have been what was in the bag.  They are clearly making this crap up as they go.

This must have been when my DVR wasn't working. Thank you - I didn't know about the heist bag! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Love 5

They actually made the entire Faith incident about what a hero Mystery Fluff Boy Adam is.  Yeah, maybe it wasn't a wise idea to handle a car wreck victim without calling for help, even though it all magically "worked out".   Can't wait to hear more about how much and for how long Sharon wants to "thank the Good Samaritan"  🤢 

With the exception of Nikki, pretty sure I could do without seeing all of the Newmans and their constant propping for awhile.  

Even Jack can't make the stupid Kyle storyline interesting.  My biggest takeway from those scenes was just that PB's eyes looked especially intense today, like thousand yard stare level.  I think I'd be more afraid of him if it came to it than any of these clowns.  

It was just a throw in line, but I liked how John Abbott was the one guy able to deal with Locke.  I swear I retroactively really like this character, even never having watched him.  

Not sure why Lily even tries anymore with this schmuck.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Love 10

Did this happen?

Spoiler

This is more speculation than Spoilerish ...

Atonal runs to Crimson Lights to cry on Sharon's shoulder after finding out Chelsea is faking her paralysis and Det. Rey Rey has searched his home and car finding the love tokens and Amazon-grade thallium. For some reason Atonal's car has not been confiscated by the police as evidence. DA Mike is at CL, so Atonal runs out to avoid arrest. Driving on the way to the Ranch, so Victor can rescue his mealy-mouth ass from attempted murder charges, Atonal meets up with Faith speeding down the road from the Ranch. As she veers into his lane, he honks his horn and Faith over-corrects steering the truck and ends up in an accident. 

Atonal pulls over, removes Faith from the wreckage (Before Faith falls into unconsciousness, she recognizes Atonal) and takes her to Newman Memorial Hospital ER to be treated by Dr. Natey Nate Nate. Atonal sneaks out to avoid identifying himself as Faith's Samaritan and questioning by the only police officer in Genoa City, Det. Rey Rey.

Atonal finds a No-Tell Motel as a hide out. He listens to the local news that reports he's a fugitive and the police are looking for him.

I expect TIIC will spend a week of episodes having Sharon and Victor loudly defending Atonal's innocence as Atonal and Det. Rey Rey run around in circles until Atonal is arrested while Victor attempts to fly Atonal out of the country. New Faith* will come out of her coma, and identify Atonal as the person that pulled her out of the truck after the accident.

Victor will pull some ropes and levers at Genoa City's Sausage Making Hall of Justice, and Atonal doesn't have to prove Chelsea set him up with Rey Rey's thallium poisoning. Chelsea has already left town with a fistful of Atonal's ill-gotten cash and Connor to places unknown.

DA Mike can't catch a break convicting Atonal because the script writers won't allow it, and Det. Rey Rey is humiliated by his faithless wife. Sharon is overjoyed Faith has recovered and falls on Atonal's erection in celebration. 

*Faith is going to be recast.

<groan>

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, geauxaway said:

❤️

It was all Theo’s fault!  He is just such a bad influence on Kyle, he can’t help himself in his presence. Gawd, he sounds like such a whiny tattle telling daddy Jack about it today. 

Gawd, Kyle is such a weenie.  "Theo preyed on my worst instincts", Kyle says.  So I guess he's gonna blame his Ethel Merman bouffant on him, too?

Move over, Theo, there's a new top oliiebollen in town.

• LOL 13
  • Love 4

Wait, what?

IKR? I had to go read Lily's bio on SoapCentral right quick because I didn't remember her being married to Daniel at all. I recalled that they ran away together to CA for some reason but not being actually husband and wife. Apparently they were together for over a year. Then later she lost her entire mind and married Cane.

I'm guessing Billy must be quite well-endowed and is a very generous lover. Yeah, that's the ticket! 🙄

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Yeah, but who in their right mind would want to venture to find out what Billy has to offer.  Lily is sliding down the path of wrong choices from Moofia to Biscuit.  Did not a year in jail teach you to make better choices?!

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'm guessing Billy must be quite well-endowed and is a very generous lover. Yeah, that's the ticket! 🙄

Either that, or she's a sucker for circus peanuts and past-their-sell-by-date twizzlers.

ButtBiscuits are empty calories, Lily.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 15
12 hours ago, JNavarro said:

After her experiences working with NotBilly at the former Brash&Sassy, you would think Lily had her fill of NotBilly's lies and manipulations -- Jill's offer to run Chance dot Com (Translation: Babysit NotBilly, keep him out of trouble and not bankrupting Chancellor Industries) had better be lucrative. 

Lily thinking having a couples massage and oiled boinking didn't stop his hamster wheel for a brain from his obsession to undermine the Victor/Atonal Xerox-eries deal, and offer Locke-ness Monster more money (Jack's money) than the company is worth. Another typical losing business move by NotBilly. He won't tell Lily he's made a second pitch to Locke-ness with more of Jack's money until NotBilly is going down like the Hindenburg.

8fd60349698dd7e782ac7620cd1eb625.gif

Oh, the humanity!

NotBilly might have the latest dirt on Atonal being under suspicion for poisoning Det. Rey Rey and the police are searching for the fugitive, but his call to Locke-ness screamed desperation. Wouldn't it be fun if Locke-ness was well aware of Atonal's legal issues and drops the Newman's offer (I don't understand why Locke-ness would want Atonal/Victor to head his company, but nothing has been signed and no money has been exchanged), deciding to take Victoria's offer instead because her business history is not nearly as dirty as NotBilly's? 

Did Locke-ness decide against Victoria's offer because she wouldn't have a private dinner without Tara in attendance?

1 hour ago, basiltherat said:

Yeah, but who in their right mind would want to venture to find out what Billy has to offer.  

Right mind? Oh dear. We're in short supply ... MyPolar Sharon, Victoria too many times to count and then there was Phyllis ... and that took a left turn into sexually revolting gymnastics on a variety of kitchen appliances.

I had to laugh at Phyllis' reaction to Lily reserving a couples massage for herself and NotBilly; the venom-spitting and body contortions were over the top.

Lily is sliding down the path of wrong choices from Moofia to Biscuit.  

The sound you hear is Lily scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Did not a year in jail teach you to make better choices?!

Lily started out talking and acting tough, but a little of that NotBilly flattery and diddling, and now she's back to being a dimwit pawn for her man and his lies. No amount of Sexxxy Times stops NotBilly from his appointed rounds of douchebaggery and selfish maneuvering.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

Well, that stuff @Cupid Stunt posted in the spoiler bar, a few tidbits happened on screen, but not all of it. I have been watching these past few days. WTF?

So doesn't the hospital have any security footage of Faith being brought in? Even people wearing hoodies can be ID'd.

And has Kyle been drinking chocolate milk? There seems to be something that looks like that above his upper lip. I actually liked his scene with Jack. Either Kyle only comes alive when he's in scenes with Jack or acting with PB makes everyone better.

That's really sucky news about Doug Davidson. He should be on screen right now during this Rey idiocy. And where's Kevin? Why aren't there scenes of him talking to Chloe about Rey's thallium poisoning and saying things like we're going to find out who did this and get 'em good and then Chloe freaking out about it.

It just seems like so many scenes are missing.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
28 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Well, that stuff @Cupid Stunt posted in the spoiler bar, a few tidbits happened on screen, but not all of it. I have been watching these past few days. WTF?

So doesn't the hospital have any security footage of Faith being brought in? Even people wearing hoodies can be ID'd.

And has Kyle been drinking chocolate milk? There seems to be something that looks like that above his upper lip. I actually liked his scene with Jack. Either Kyle only comes alive when he's in scenes with Jack or acting with PB makes everyone better.

That's really sucky news about Doug Davidson. He should be on screen right now during this Rey idiocy. And where's Kevin? Why aren't there scenes of him talking to Chloe about Rey's thallium poisoning and saying things like we're going to find out who did this and get 'em good and then Chloe freaking out about it.

It just seems like so many scenes are missing.

I'm just speculating, SweePea, and didn't know how to post it except by Spoiler tagging.  This is most certainly a wrongly accused Atonal Adam redemption story. TIIC are leading the viewer, without saying/showing very much or using commonly known technical options available.

Show is so badly written and produced, no matter what sort of story presented.

Kyle telling Jack about the affair with Tara and the possible threat Locke-ness could pose to Jabot was weird. I would have thought Jack would be more concerned about a possible Abbott grandchild involved.

The DD situation stinks, and Show is suffering without their legacy characters to round out episodes.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
27 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

I'm just speculating, SweePea, and didn't know how to post it except by Spoiler tagging.  This is most certainly a wrongly accused Atonal Adam redemption story. 

Hasn't Adam already saved Faith at least twice. Didn't he save Sharin and Faith from a burning barn when Sharin went off to boink a cowboy with a pet lamb? And there was when Ashley thought Faith was hers and named her Hope, I believe, even though that's not as much a save. And I feel like there was another time...

Edited by SweePea59
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Hasn't Adam already saved Faith at least twice. Didn't he save Sharin and Faith from a burning barn when Sharin went off to boink a cowboy with a pet lamb? And there was when Ashley thought Faith was hers and named her Hope, I believe, even though that's not as much a save. And I feel like there was another time...

Yes. This is the second time an Adam Newman has saved Faith ... I was so disgusted by MMAdam stealing newborn Faith from Sharon and burning Ashley's fetus to avoid blame for the miscarriage, I stopped watching (continued recording) Y&R for two years.

Returning to Y&R and watching the two years of videos shows there's nothing original about this story other than Chelsea playing Atonal for a fool for so long, and Victor is ready and waiting to save his worthless carcass. After today's episode, Sharon remains steadfastly a shill for Atonal's defense and indirectly helping him remain on the loose. 

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 6

Daniel had a romance with Lily Winters in 2005, after he was involved in an accident with Cassie Newman, resulting in her death. Suffering memory loss from the accident, Daniel could not remember that fourteen-year-old Cassie was driving in an ill-fated attempt to drive a drunken Daniel home herself. Daniel and Lily then ran away to Los Angeles to escape vehicular homicide charges, and a Romeo and Juliet-style romance unfolded. The fugitives were caught, and Daniel was soon exonerated. Lily's furious parents, Neil and Dru Winters, soon sent her away to boarding school, leaving Daniel devastated. Lily returned in February 2006, and they reunited and eloped in Las Vegas. Later on, Alex returned to blackmail Daniel and Kevin. Daniel then decided to come clean to Lily, who then told her parents. However, she decided to forgive him as did her parents.

from Wikipedia

• Useful 2
  • Love 4