Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, basiltherat said:

OK, is Show trying to tell us that Rey poisoned himself to set up Adam?  

That was my suspicion as well until Show was broken into for the press conference. If so, then they are really sacrificing this character to prop these two idiots. Sharon, who has rocks for brains and has become a shell of a person. And Adam, who was always a creep and is constantly for years in these contrived situations where he’s propped. 

I can’t get over how amazing Micheal looks w his silver hair 🔥  Nick also looks better with the natural grey showing on his beard and temples. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

That was my suspicion as well until Show was broken into for the press conference. If so, then they are really sacrificing this character to prop these two idiots. Sharon, who has rocks for brains and has become a shell of a person. And Adam, who was always a creep and is constantly for years in these contrived situations where he’s propped. 

I can’t get over how amazing Micheal looks w his silver hair 🔥  Nick also looks better with the natural grey showing on his beard and temples. 

Maybe Rey has some assbackwards version of Munchausen's by Proxy. He has Sharon's attention now, doesn't he?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Now you're getting it! I know, we're a bunch of weirdos who make up odd nicknames for people. 

I think it is hilarious!  I love the Grand Phoenix names.  You are all very creative.  🤣

• Love 8

Yeah, why wouldn't Ashland Locke call Jack instead of Kyle to make a business deal? I know Kyle is co-CEO but Jack is the grown-up in the room, as it were. Ashland is messing with Kyle for sure. Hee. 🤗

Well I'm glad someone is going with Faith to meet her secret admirer. It's bad though the way she's still trying to convince people to keep things secret from her parents. At least Nikki didn't fall for it this time.

This Dr. Cavett is a waste of money if she can't detect that Chelsea is faking her lack of progress in her recovery. Aren't there some physical indicators that are involuntary and Chelsea wouldn't be able to control? Maybe the doctor should try what Louie De Palma did on Taxi.

Sally hiding behind a planter while eavesdropping on Phyllis and Jack's conversation was kind of silly, IMO. None of this would be necessary if Kyle would put on his big boy pants and let Jack know what's going on. 😑

Oh Adam, threatening Chloe is not the way you want to go. She's already tried to kill you more than once. Don't tempt fate.

Rey: Adam despises me, and frankly I feel the same way.
Sharon: aw, Rey, don't be so hard on yourself. You're not so bad.

Faith, your mystery texter probably saw you sitting with your grandma in the coffeehouse and balked. Next time I bet they'll insist you come alone. Ehhhhh. 😐

Wait, does Chloe know about Chelsea sending those texts to Sharon as Adam? Whatever, I still don't get why Chelsea did that since Adam would know he didn't send them.

Phyllis, stop trying to act brand new. There was a time when breaking into someone's house and lacing their toiletries with poison would've been like just another Thursday for you. 😒

Rey should not be involved in investigating his own attempted murder case. And how does he go back to work already when 24 hours ago he was in a coma?

Michael Baldwin! Looking good there, fella. You been working out?

Gah, Sally. Stop lurking! So stupid. 😾

Adam, Chelsea is probably feeling like you're a solid POS who needs to be ended once and for all. And I am right there with her. ☠

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Kemper said:

But you all make it look easy!

Now that you're One Of Us, we call ourselves Preverts from back in the day when this site was called Previously. We used to be TWoPpers *

*Television Without Pity but we all moved over here.

• Love 8

I loved Television Without Pity!!  TWOP.  And then Previously TV. I have always lurked on this board but finally felt the urge to post.  This thread is one of the funniest groups on this site.  

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Kemper said:

I loved Television Without Pity!!  TWOP.  And then Previously TV. I have always lurked on this board but finally felt the urge to post.  This thread is one of the funniest groups on this site.  

Join us! We have cookies and wine.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I'm not sure if it was that unflattering sweater, or does Adam have a particularly bodacious set of ta-tas?  I'm guessing he's a C-cup?

Did anything of interest happen in the last three or four minutes?  I know, I know...stupid question.

I feel bad for Faith.  This secret admirer is one of her bullies just messing with her head, isn't it?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

I get that they're maybe hesitant to pressure Faith since she's otherwise been doing the right thing recently, but aren't Nick/Nikki asking any additional questions here?  Sharon is beyond useless and immature, so forget that.  Faith doesn't know this person's name (and won't tell her), and she doesn't know how "he" got her number?  Sorry, Defcon 2 on this one.   Not only is it sus from a teen dating perspective, but it could easily be a real danger to Faith.  

I did like how the fake out boyfriend was the typical shaggy haired musicoid that fiction assumes all girls fall for.  

Phyllis is disgusting, but what else is new.  Are MS's antics supposed to be, like, canon in universe?  Because she makes Phyllis the worst liar in the world and no one would possibly believe she's telling the truth once they have the slightest suspicion.  I liked Jack getting real with her, but wish he hadn't let it go. 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Now you're getting it! I know, we're a bunch of weirdos who make up odd nicknames for people. 

9 hours ago, Kemper said:

But you all make it look easy!

3 hours ago, boes said:

Not easy - It's divine intervention.

I think ButtBiscuit came to us in a dream.....

<snerk>

We're professional shit-stirrers from history back.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

I didn’t realize Y&R was back. Luckily my DVR actually did it’s job. 

3/23:  Phyllis never misses a beat does she?  Summer highlighted her hair and is using a Jabot self tanner. 

Elena said she just started her shift so why is Lola of all people filling Elena in on Rey’s condition?  Doesn’t she have the medical records?  So Elena rushes out of the hospital to find Nate instead of calling him to tell him her suspicions of Rey being poisoned. So Nate orders Prussian Blue before he gets the lab results.  So how did her know it was specifically Thallium. Thallium poisoning for Rey’s size and weight would require a significant amount. 

I don’t know how the world’s best grifter, Chelsea, has ever pulled off any of her ploys. She’s dumb as a rock thinking that nobody would catch her walking around the penthouse. The nurse leaves her all alone and Chloe uses a key to enter when it just as well being the nurse or Adam. 

3/24:  Mariah and Tessa are still the best couple in GC bar none. I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop where Abby brings a warm glass of milk before she makes Mariah go to bed alone. No sleeping with Tessa anymore because the may “spoon”, god forbid, and that would be detrimental to the baby’s development.  

And they called it “Puppy Love”.  I foresee another PSA with Faith and Cat Fishing in the near future. 

I’m only guessing but  that was Chelsea’s plan, with Chloe’s help to set up Adam for poisoning Rey.  First question is how Chloe was able to get into Sharon’s house and have the time to do all the Thallium planting?  Second question is how Chloe got her hands on Thallium?  Even though it’s a poison, I guess she bought it on e-bay.  Although Chelsea said she didn’t want for Chloe to know everything she had to know that she was spreading Thallium around the house since it’s toxic to the skin.  Sully Rabbit, it’s Y&R where anything is possible. 

3/25:  Sure Nikki, Faith has a secret admire and she seems happy about it even though he’s an unknown.  Of course Banana Breath cough on to Faith’s conversation because Phyllis is so loud she probably could have been heard in the suites. Well at least Nikki is planning to stay with Faith but at a “discreet distance”. 

A lot can happen at a discreet distance. 

How busy is CL that Faith would have to recognize her Prince Charming by a red backpack. Of course he didn’t show up, he saw Grandma with her.  

No Rey, this is Sharon’s home and your just there by marriage.  Of course Rey’s go to is Adam as to being the go to of everyone else. Rey has a better orgasm when he’s berating Adam when he’s making love to Sharon. Only in GC, Rey can get a search warrant when there is no evidence.  I’m guessing that Chelsea has the Thallium stashed somewhere in the Penthouse. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I'm not sure if it was that unflattering sweater, or does Adam have a particularly bodacious set of ta-tas?  I'm guessing he's a C-cup?

Yeah, Adam is sporting some decent little boobies. It is what usually happens to guys who did juice but then stop hitting the gym hard. If Rey ever gave up the gym he'd probably need a bra.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Well, I do wonder about Adam-Empathy--always have, to be honest. Not so much a question of culpability [yes, you did do all that stuff, you self-serving eternal adolescent], as a matter of what appears to be interludes of transient amnesia mixed with dogged, dumbass denial [3D?].

His set response to any opponent or difficulty might just as well be a pre-recorded clip chosen from his whiny playlist: (1) "everybody's always against me [insert "Wah", (2) "what am I supposed to have done now?" [implied "but haven't"], (3) "you can't blame me for this" [watch my sideways move, sucker].

I would love to see a spirited defense of Atonal, if such a thing exists--and I'm not even bringing in the dilemma of the actor as useless tool. Why? Because to me, this is an irredeemable character and total ween.

So there.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

It is what usually happens to guys who did juice but then stop hitting the gym hard. If Rey ever gave up the gym he'd probably need a bra.

Is there a reason to assume either actor was using anabolic steroids? Neither of them  had/has the kind of overly bulked-up body, bad skin, and hair loss issues I'd expect to see with a guy taking those for non-medical reasons. (Unless the juicing reference actually means fruits and vegetables, in which case, nm.)

Caught a few minutes of today's show in passing and ugh, I don't need to hear the writers keep trying to justify Devon giving his first child to another couple who really aren't his family and are of a different race.* Kay was only a Chancellor by marriage and she's not biologically related to Chance so AFAIC they need to quit using her memory as the excuse. And Mariah being the surrogate is also weird to me since she's never been pregnant before. Doesn't a first pregnancy carry greater risks of miscarriage or other health issues? Whatever, the whole thing is a huge stretch IMO, apparently because TPTB fell in love with the idea of producing a child connected to all the remaining legacy families. Feh.

*To clarify, if Devon were an anonymous sperm donor I'd have no issue with the interracial aspect, especially since Devon is biracial himself. But this is a deliberate, overt choice he's making and it's not believable to me. I'd also expect members of his own family to have something to say about it since he's essentially handing over their nephew or niece or cousin to the Abbott/Newman/Chancellors. It smacks, I think, of a certain kind of privilege even if Devon and Abby are supposedly besties. And in light of what happened during slavery when thousands of Black/biracial children were separated from their Black parents by the people who owned them, for YR to be doing this in 2021 is not a good look IMO.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
the view from my soapbox is fabulous
  • Useful 6
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Is there a reason to assume either actor was using anabolic steroids? Neither of them  had/has the kind of overly bulked-up body, bad skin, and hair loss issues I'd expect to see with a guy taking those for non-medical reasons. (Unless the juicing reference actually means fruits and vegetables, in which case, nm.)

Caught a few minutes of today's show in passing and ugh, I don't need to hear the writers keep trying to justify Devon giving his first child to another couple who really aren't his family and are of a different race. Kay was only a Chancellor by marriage and she's not biologically related to Chance so AFAIC they need to quit using her memory as the excuse. And Mariah being the surrogate is also weird to me since she's never been pregnant before. Doesn't a first pregnancy carry greater risks of miscarriage or other health issues? Whatever, the whole thing is a huge stretch IMO, apparently because TPTB fell in love with the idea of producing a child connected to all the remaining legacy families. Feh.

Agree 100%  

Also, I don't think Kay would really care all that much.  Of all the ways I would describe Katherine, "maternal" would come pretty far down the list, with a good chance it'd end up in the footnotes.  She was always nice to Brock and Mac, and to Devon but she was no AMC's Grandma Kate.  

I don't really mind the storyline since I have an irrational fondness for Abby and pretty much everyone involved but this family by committee is starting to sound pretty forced.

• Love 15

That search warrant can't be valid. No way would the victim of an attempted murder be allowed to conduct the search of the presumed perpetrators' home. Come on.

Naya might have the market cornered on presumption. In fact, her whole family must be in the presumption business. Their treatment of Amanda redefines "callous." 🎶Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot and they all on me.🎶

Man, this Tommy Ross kid must be a total smokeshow the way Faith reacted when she learned he was her secret admirer.

Hmm, there goes my sideways theory that Ashton Locke would turn out to be Amanda's father. 😉

Countdown to when Amanda advises Naya to tell her father to take a plea deal. Because she took a class that one time in criminal defense. 😑

Aw gosh, Faith. I knew it was Jordan! I think she's been behind the bullying of Faith all along. Faith needs to sic Grandpa Victor on that bish. When he's finished Jordan's unborn great-great-great-grandchildren should be scared.

A video diary! Wow, Abby! What an amazingly ingenious idea! Seriously, don't most people these days document their first cherished pregnancy with photos and video? It's as if this show now being written by middle schoolers.

Sharon is so full of shite. How do you keep momentos from your obsessive ex in plain sight of your husband and pretend like they're just some trinkets? And how do you keep defending that ex knowing they might've tried to kill your husband? Rey, you gotta dump her. The life you save may be your own. 😐

Meanwhile, if Chelsea is behind this scheme to pin Rey's poisoning on Adam, how would she have known about those specific gifts Adam gave Sharon?

Poor Cook. The trash-with-money Newmans are too snotty to call him or her by their actual name. At least Mrs. Martinez gets respect over at the Abbott manse. 🤗

FFS, even if Rey did find Thallium and other evidence in Adam's home, any decent defense attorney can get it thrown out by suggesting Rey planted it in revenge. Anyone who's watched one season of Law & Order knows this! 😒

Re the previews, shut up, Sharon. You have alcohol in your home and I bet Nick has it in his too. If Faith has a drinking problem maybe you should deal with it instead expecting other people to do it for you. Oh, I forgot, you're too busy protecting Adam from Rey.

Heh, looks like Chelsea's big scheme to get Adam in trouble is about to fall apart too. Who didn't see that coming?

• Love 18

Rey can rot in hell for all I care. He thinks he’s hot shit by abusing his power but he’s nothing but luke warm diarrhea. Rey is in violation of the 4th amendment of unreasonable search and seizure.  The warrant is bogus because there has to be probable cause and a specific item to be seized has to be mentioned.  Since Adam doesn’t know what Rey is looking for is proof of the bogus warrant. You see I learned something from watching all that political news.  Now Sharon is useful to find Adam but why didn’t he put out a APB?  

Mariah mention the implantation of an embryo (singular). Is more than usual to implant at least 2 embryos. Can someone remind me of when Mariah fell in love with Noah’s girlfriend?  I don’t remember that happening. 

Yes yes yes Chelsea is dumber than dumb. She actually though she could pull the wool over Adam’s eyes. Adam knew something was up with Chelsea but it will be slowed down by Chelsea planting the Thallium as I knew she did.  How would Chelsea know to tell Chloe to take the trinkets Adam gave to her well before he knew her?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
35 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Can someone remind me of when Mariah fell in love with Noah’s girlfriend?  I don’t remember that happening. 

About five minutes after they met. And they shared their first kiss while she, Devon, Tessa and Noah were on a date at a music festival or some such. It was actually a pretty big story of Mariah pining for Tessa, and Tessa insisting she wasn’t gay.

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

About five minutes after they met. And they shared their first kiss while she, Devon, Tessa and Noah were on a date at a music festival or some such. It was actually a pretty big story of Mariah pining for Tessa, and Tessa insisting she wasn’t gay.

Man, I'd totally forgotten that.

• Love 6

Tommy Ross was the guy who took Carrie to the prom.  Is Faith going to use that tequila to burn down the school with all of her bullies in it?  Or maybe Jordan's house?  She is Sharon's daughter, after all.

Victor needs to fire his ranch security team if that idiot Chloe was able to get through the gate and break into Sharon's house and leave poison in the bathroom.  How in the world did Chelsea know about the gifts Adam gave to Sharon? 

Don't get involved in this mess, Amanda!  Those people will never be your family. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
57 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Victor needs to fire his ranch security team if that idiot Chloe was able to get through the gate and break into Sharon's house and leave poison in the bathroom.  How in the world did Chelsea know about the gifts Adam gave to Sharon? 

It was funny when Sharon made a point of telling us she called "Security" so they could let the police in to search for thalium.  Every month or so someone tresspasses and makes it to Sharon's or Nikki's door and beyound without "Security" even noticing.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Snaporaz said:

Don't get involved in this mess, Amanda!  Those people will never be your family. 

Agreed, I'd really prefer to see Amanda just get away from this stupid "family" and Devon.  And she's gonna wind up with both.  

Man, it was uncomfortable watching the bullying scenes with Faith.  For once I promise I won't be mad at the usual "Victor is a badass" story if it's used to sic him on the bullies.  Might be too late though, from the looks of it.

I can't say the same for Sharon going off on Nikki.  Shut up.  You're the most irresponsible and immature of anyone involved.  Believe it or not- because I can't- I quite liked Sharon not all that long ago.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Tommy Ross was the guy who took Carrie to the prom.  Is Faith going to use that tequila to burn down the school with all of her bullies in it?  Or maybe Jordan's house?  She is Sharon's daughter, after all.

Next week's preview 

Spoiler

shows Faith crying behind the wheel of a vehicle. 

Perhaps she's on her way to deliver a Molotov Cocktail.

A clear case of alcohol abuse, like Sharon wasting premium tequila on the former Ranch house.

The Ranch may as well be a bus station for as many unwanted people waltz in and out of the property.

I can't figure out how Chelsea knew about the love tokens Sharon received from Atonal. The whole point of stealing the tokens and poisoning Rey Rey is to frame Atonal Adam? Another dumb plan from the Chelsea Lawson Brain Trust. She's certain to lose Connor as the outcome.

Hillary 2.0 was just told defending her maternal grandfather is to be a marketing ploy. Cynical self-interest doesn't cover Naya's request ... It almost makes you wonder if Naya's father is a murderer.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Regarding Jordan, Faith's faithless friend from school - has anyone in Faith's life asked why her best friend/tormentor looks like she's 36 and still in high school?

• LOL 14
  • Love 7
On 3/24/2021 at 5:55 PM, peacheslatour said:

I was watching today and thinking about how much velvet, satin and sequins the ladies have been wearing lately. Is this TIIC's way of compensating for the tiny, threadbare sets and shoddy, cheap looking props?

I keep thinking that they're all dressing like it's the xmas/new years eve holiday season.

2 hours ago, boes said:

Regarding Jordan, Faith's faithless friend from school - has anyone in Faith's life asked why her best friend/tormentor looks like she's 36 and still in high school?

They're not really paying any attention to her. Like that commercial where the little kid says they went to Mars on a field trip, and his parents at the table don't even look up from their devices. These guys are just pretending to be paying attention to Faith. Someone wants a spa day or some pastries? Sure, just pretend it's for Faith.

17 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Cynical self-interest doesn't cover Naya's request ... It almost makes you wonder if Naya's father is a murderer.

I can't stand her. She always sounds like she's reciting bad poetry.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I’ve always thought it was insulting and demeaning of Nikki to refer to their chef as “cook”. Does she have a name? Do you show her respect by calling her by her name? How do you teach the family members to respect the people who make your lives so much easier? My dad was an Army officer so I grew up around the military in the 1950’s and 1960’s. We were fortunate to live in areas that afforded my mom the ability to have help raising us and keeping our house running. This was before the days of any kind of permanent press-everything we wore and slept on had to be ironed. My mom cooked 3 meals a day and cleaned all of those dishes up without a dishwasher. When we were fortunate enough to have help, we treated them with the same respect we afforded our parents. It never occurred to my sisters and I to do any different. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

This baby story is off-putting...all of these people involved except the father-to-be.  It's creepy the way they all hover and "share" and plan.  Again, everyone except the father-to-be.  Why can't the show go ahead and hire a new actor?  Or.  Will he be killed "on assignment" and Abby will be a widow.  Hello, Devon!  Now that might be a story I would want to watch.    

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

The Quartermaines on GH call their cook ‘cook.’  Actually I think the current one is ‘cook 2.’ The show did some stunt casting a few years ago and hired Carla from The Chew’ to play ‘Cook.’ 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Kemper said:

This baby story is off-putting...all of these people involved except the father-to-be.  It's creepy the way they all hover and "share" and plan.  Again, everyone except the father-to-be.  Why can't the show go ahead and hire a new actor?  Or.  Will he be killed "on assignment" and Abby will be a widow.  Hello, Devon!  Now that might be a story I would want to watch.    

Yeah, the whole thing thing's creeping me out.

• Love 15
13 hours ago, Sake614 said:

The Quartermaines on GH call their cook ‘cook.’  Actually I think the current one is ‘cook 2.’ The show did some stunt casting a few years ago and hired Carla from The Chew’ to play ‘Cook.’ 

Techincally I think the Qs are on Cook III

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Gam2 said:

And the Abbots had Mamie whom they all adored and respected.

I think they showed Mrs. Martinez once or twice.

Don't forget Miguel. I miss him.

Mrs. Chancellor's driver was named Robert, but I don't think we ever saw him.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

You know a plan is not good when Chloe is the voice of reason. Chelsea was wrong for endangering Ray’s life and making Chloe an accomplice to attempted murder. I’m glad Chloe called her out about it. It just seems like Chelsea could have come up with a better plan to disappear because she’s done it before. 

I feel bad for Faith. Being a teenager is tough and she’s had to put up with a lot in her life. It would be awful to be catfished by a person you thought was your only friend when she was already so isolated. I’m surprised that she didn’t have other friends considering she’s grown up in the area and she must have made some friends at boarding school as well. It just seems unlikely that she would suddenly have zero friends. 

• Love 16
30 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

You know a plan is not good when Chloe is the voice of reason. Chelsea was wrong for endangering Ray’s life and making Chloe an accomplice to attempted murder. I’m glad Chloe called her out about it. It just seems like Chelsea could have come up with a better plan to disappear because she’s done it before. 

I feel bad for Faith. Being a teenager is tough and she’s had to put up with a lot in her life. It would be awful to be catfished by a person you thought was your only friend when she was already so isolated. I’m surprised that she didn’t have other friends considering she’s grown up in the area and she must have made some friends at boarding school as well. It just seems unlikely that she would suddenly have zero friends. 

I'm glad Chloe called her out too. I couldn't stand the gleeful way she kept insisting that no one got hurt. I'm pretty sure Rey would beg to differ. I felt bad for Faith as well. At her age that would be absolutely crushing.

• Love 12

Surely Chelsea isn't so dumb to think Adam is gone for good. The evidence she had planted is circumstantial and is only a temporary setback. Victor will have a team of the best lawyers getting Adam off the hook. And then they'll come after you, Chelsea.

Sharon, so far you've been pretty solidly defending Adam against all accusations so of course  Rey would suspect you of doing it now. FOH trying to act all offended. 😒

OTOH, Rey is hardly objective either. He definitely shouldn't be involved in the investigation of or search for Adam. If Adam gets injured (or worse), Rey might be looking at his own charges. And Rey might blow up the case against Adam if Adam can cast himself as the victim of a rogue cop's vendetta.

Heh, Chloe looking at Chelsea like, "This bish be cray." And I still don't get how Chelsea would have gotten a hold of some Thallium if she's been sequestered in the apartment. Amazon Prime delivery? But that transaction would be traceable unless she logged on from Adam's account. 🤔

Rey, antagonizing Victor Newman is not the way you want to go. Forget Adam, you could be the one absconded out of the country to parts unknown.

This show is so cheap, lol. Now DA Michael Baldwin is keeping office hours at the coffeehouse. And Rey works directly for him it seems. Is Paul on vacation?

Oh wow, sounds like Victor is onto Chelsea, or at bit least suspicious. Good job, Chelz! 🤗

Sharon, if you fill up Faith's voicemail inbox then what're you gonna do? Everyone trying to call her will be locked out. Guess your brains went on spring break.

Nah, you better save yourself, Chloe. Turn that nutbag Chelsea in. She's dangerous and only sees you and your family as collateral damage. 😐

Seriously!? Adam knows there's an APB out for him and he goes to the coffeehouse. That place might as well be the GC town square. Who is writing this nonsense?

If the truck Faith is driving has OnStar or a similar service apparently it can be disabled remotely. That's how a local freeway chase got stopped recently before the driver could cause an accident. I'm surprised Victor's crack security team (🙄) didn't think of that.

Hey, Rey, you might as well start working on your resume because when this is all settled Victor is going to run you out of town. How dare you go after an innocent Newman family member? 😈

Oh, okay, that was a very old truck Faith was driving. Probably didn't have telemetrics. nm.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 9