Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Snaporaz said:

When is she going to realize that Cane and Billy are the same person?  That's why they hate each other so much. 

This is so true.  Poor Lily.   But then again, she got herself into this mess- twice.   

I like Devon, but he's really approaching d-bag level nice guy.  That said, I'm a sucker for the whole "laying the situation out for a friend" type scenes.  

Jack can be so pensive and self-conscious, that I usually don't believe him when he says he's not bothered by something.  Except today- the way he delivered that line of "I don't care", I totally bought it.  

• Love 11

Today’s episode starts off with Nostrils and Lily celebration themselves with very cheap champagne apropos of a very self absorbed couple. You can tell the champagne is cheap because there are practically no bubbles.  

Nostril sucks the air out of more than the room.

Sally should come clean with Jack about what Summer and Kyle are holding over her head.  Kyle dug up a corpse, for crying out loud, so Jack will get over Sally faking an illness.  

I hate how sappy they're portraying Jack right now. You know he's in for major disappointment. I wish they could set it up so that Jack can be with someone who won't be a bag of baggage.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I have also come around to liking Sally; but I love Jack.  I just wish she was after Nick, Adam, Billy, or Ken Doll Kyle.  I would especially love her setting her sights on Nick... and snagging him.  Phyllis being alone would make up for the powers-that-be bringing the actress back from GH.  She may have some presence but she is the worst actress on the show.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Kemper said:

I have also come around to liking Sally; but I love Jack.  I just wish she was after Nick, Adam, Billy, or Ken Doll Kyle.  I would especially love her setting her sights on Nick... and snagging him.  Phyllis being alone would make up for the powers-that-be bringing the actress back from GH.  She may have some presence but she is the worst actress on the show.  

This is genius.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 3/7/2021 at 8:19 AM, Kemper said:

I know that the writers are trying to make her into Victor’s true heir, but this is an epic fail. 

Victoria was always intended and written by Bill Bell Sr to be the heiress apparent in the 90s and early 2000s before the series was sold to Sony and TIIC  decided to systematically  remove her agency. IIRC, it was the reason Heather Tom quit the show. And then After AH was cast, it was like the savvy businesswoman never existed as she spent years in the art world, then slumming it with Billy in the 2010s. The return to business is a recent invention.

I'm less mad that they're going this route so much as I am that multiple showrunners destroyed that aspect of Victoria's personality to begin with. That, and everything MAB did to make Adam the Mulan (2020) of legacy characters by making him a sociopath, a hole from which he's still digging out of almost 15 years later. 

The Victoria/Adam rivalry could've been beautiful. 😞

27 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

That would actually be awesome. While Dummer and Phyllis obsess over Sally w Jack. Sally and Nick quietly begin bonding and fall into bed and like. Their heads will explode! 

I gotta admit that while I prefer Sally stay socially distanced from Nick's peen forever, this scenario would definitely spark joy xD

• Love 12

Victoria said you can never have too many feathers if you want to fly. Emperor penguins would beg to differ. Your argument is invalid, Vic. 😏

Seems to me if Chelsea doesn't want Adam to know she can get out of the wheelchair on her own she wouldn't be doing it while he's home.

Why was Faith acting so tetchy at Society? Was it because she was afraid of being captured on someone's cell phone and going viral on the interwebs like her mommy?

Okay, who is it that has developed DID with a side helping of kleptomania, Faith or Sharon? Sharon should get Rey to set up a secret security camera in the living room.

Ehhh, so it wasn't bad influence Jordan causing trouble for Faith. What was the point of her then? 🤔

Didn't Sharon tell Rey she was going to stay away from Adam? And yet she still looks for any excuse to see him.

Victoria's little jacket was interesting. Was she trying to look like a Puli dog? I'm very curious to find out what that fabric is called.

Please tell me there wasn't a gun in Chelsea's bug-out bag. Or stacks of cash. Where would she have gotten either from?

Oh Nikki, don't be ridiculous. If Victoria wins Cyaxares she's not going to sell it to Billy. She going to give it to him and then do a simpering dip like frigging Scarlet O'Hara. 😌

Sharon, maybe Rey is being lowkey vindictive by getting rid of your keepsakes from Adam. Don't be so quick to dismiss his possible involvement. Whatever, I didn't realize Sharon's stealing episodes back in the day were due to her bipolar disorder. That happened years before they pinned the bipolar diagnosis on her and was supposed to be due to stress.

You'd think Victoria would have staff who'd help her put together her big pitch for Cyaxares. I'm amazed at these high-rollers half-a$$ing something that's supposed to be so important. IMO the only people who seem to be taking it seriously are Jack and Lily.

I want to think that Faith's mystery texter is Moses Winters but maybe not. He'd have no reason to be crushing on Faith already. Have they ever even met?

Heh, Nick thinks nutbag Sharon is stealing her own stuff. You may be right, Nick. 😉

Is tomorrow the day we finally meet the notorious Ashland Locke?

• Love 6

Oh Nikki, don't be ridiculous. If Victoria wins Cyaxares she's not going to sell it to Billy. She going to give it to him and then do a simpering dip like frigging Scarlet O'Hara. 😌

Scarlett O'Hara would spit in Buttbiscuit's eye. God's, nightgown!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Okay, who is it that has developed DID with a side helping of kleptomania, Faith or Sharon? Sharon should get Rey to set up a secret security camera in the living room.

I thought ChelseaCon or her dork friend Chloe were behind stealing Sharon’s ugly statues

• LOL 9

I thought ChelseaCon or her dork friend Chloe were behind stealing Sharon’s ugly statues

Chelsea's still barely mobile and Chloe wouldn't have any reason to be breaking into Sharon's house. I don't see it unless Chelsea hired someone to do it. But how would she have known to steal those particular items?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

What I didn’t mention yesterday was  that there could be more viable embryos that are not implanted. Those embryos can be frozen and be used later IVF. My daughter, for her first child, didn’t have any leftover embryos. For her second child, there were enough, so 4 of the embryos were frozen. At 42, she decided not to get pregnant again, so she wanted to give those frozen embryos away. Since they were embryos she couldn’t just be given away. The embryos had to be legally adopted. It’s not uncommon for woman and men, with dangerous jobs such as soldiers, first responders, law enforcement etc to have their eggs and their sperm frozen to be used incase of injury, sickness, or death.  

I think today is the first time where you see Olive or anyone else come out of a bathroom who didn’t take a shower.  

Nostrils is a fucking idiot.  With that shit eating grin, Nostrils thinks that he’s irresistible 🤢🤮. Sharon is also a fucking idiot for accusing Adam of breaking into her house and stealing her momentous. Of course she would never think of blaming Faith. Speaking of fucking idiots, than you have Chloe and Chelsea. Chloe for just being Chloe and Chelsea for standing up when Adam is still in the house as well as her nurse.  Chelsea thinks that she can just disappear without Chloe, her best friend, knowing where she is. Adam is not dumb. He will just use Chloe to find her. 

Nikki hit the Nail on the Head. Olive is just being vindictive and really wants Nostrils back. So she’s a fucking idiot also.  Nostrils must really give good nose 🤢🤮

So now we change direction from Faith’s teenage drinking and being bullied to Faith being bi polar. Yes Sharon, bi polar is hereditary and could have been triggered by stress of being bullied. Of course Banana Breath has his head up his ass when it comes to Faith.  Is Faith being cat-fished?  Time will tell. 

I don’t know who’s going to buy the company, but Adam and Victor should have the upper hand because Olive, Nostrils, and Lily are too cocky while Adam and Victor are all business. In addition, all those years of business gives him a lot more experience in reading the “room”.  Victor still doesn’t know that Olive through her hat into the ring?  Victor can shut her down in the blink of an eye by saying “you’re fired”.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Chelsea's still barely mobile and Chloe wouldn't have any reason to be breaking into Sharon's house. I don't see it unless Chelsea hired someone to do it. But how would she have known to steal those particular items?

I don’t know today’s show has Sharon confronting Adam about it then CinderCon texted Chloe over and told her to put some shit in a safe and then Dum Dum mentioned breaking laws. I wasn’t paying great attention I do crosswords with my dog so look away a lot, I paused it a quarter through for later. 

BTW what was up w Nikki’s glitter top. They keep having her and Lauren dress like night club hosts for office jobs. And Phyllis is working the front desk of an upscale hotel but always has bare shoulders and skin tight dress w slits like she’s gonna pose on a car. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

After all this buildup to the Malificent Mr. Locke I'm hoping that tomorrow, after all that, we see

giphy.gif

Lily, I don't know what happened to you in prison but it must have been horrendous if you now find ButtBiscuit the sexiest quadroped in shoe leather.  It's like falling in love with a moldy string cheese past its sell-by date.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

Who will win Sciaticasleaze Multimedia?  I'm on the edge of my szzzzzzzzzz...All three pitches were nothing but generalities.  Shouldn't somebody have a data-filled spreadsheet or a PowerPoint presentation or something?  I wonder if Nick knows that the knicked knick-knacks were from Adam.  Maybe he's trying to clear all traces of Adam out of Sharon's life.  Is it that uncommon for a teenager to be sullen and moody?  Poor Faith is getting crap from every direction, and then her parents misdiagnose her, which compounds the problem.  Here's an idea...back off!  You aren't helping!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Poor Faith is getting crap from every direction, and then her parents misdiagnose her, which compounds the problem.  Here's an idea...back off!  You aren't helping!  

Faith may need help though. I just think it's highly problematic (and likely unethical) for Sharon to be diagnosing her own child. She has zero objectivity. Maybe when/if she and Rey go to marriage counseling that will come up and an actual therapist will lay down the law to Sharon. Sharon needs to stop using her low-rent training in whatever therapy she's supposedly studied to manage the lives of the people around her to her advantage, especially when it's now looking like her own mental issues might be cropping up again.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12

Well, I think this Ashland is the perfect sonofabitch foil for Victurd.  I particularly like his turtleneck sweater -- he wears them so much better than Beely does.  However, I do not think that Olive vamping at him like a warmed-over Karen Carpenter is anything but cringeworthy.  I hope a yet-unknown fourth party swoops in to take Xyszzee!! over.  I think Tara is vapid and unworthy of a smooth operator like Mr. Locke (cue Sade).

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, basiltherat said:

Well, I think this Ashland is the perfect sonofabitch foil for Victurd.  I particularly like his turtleneck sweater -- he wears them so much better than Beely does.  However, I do not think that Olive vamping at him like a warmed-over Karen Carpenter is anything but cringeworthy.  I hope a yet-unknown fourth party swoops in to take Xyszzee!! over.  I think Tara is vapid and unworthy of a smooth operator like Mr. Locke (cue Sade).

Yeah, Tara is dull as dishwater. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, basiltherat said:

Well, I think this Ashland is the perfect sonofabitch foil for Victurd.  I particularly like his turtleneck sweater -- he wears them so much better than Beely does.  However, I do not think that Olive vamping at him like a warmed-over Karen Carpenter is anything but cringeworthy.  I hope the-unknown fourth party swoops in to take Xyszzee!! over.  I think Tara is vapid and unworthy of a smooth operator like Mr. Locke (cue Sade).

This wins the Board for the week. Now I will never be able to not think of that when I see feral-looking Victoria.  

I only saw about 10 minutes today; so only got a brief glimpse of Tara.  While she is attractive, she seems to have a bit of a rode-hard-put-away-wet look to her.  It was either the studio lighting or the sun streaming into my sunroom and glaring on the wee tv out there.

• Love 10

On 3/10/2021 at 5:55 PM, Petunia13 said:

But how would Chelz know that the items were keepsake gifts from Atonal to Sharon? It's not like they would share that information with Chelsea when neither Faith or Rey Rey were aware of their significance to Sharon, and she's deliberately withholding the information with her shifty-eye lies.

I'm leaning toward Faith's secret text buddy, cyber-stalking Faith and family, walking onto The Ranch property without being noticed, and breaking into the cottage would be nothing (I can't recollect anyone using a key to unlock the cottage door).  How he (identified self as a guy in text to Faith) would know they were love gifts from Atonal to Sharon is certain to not be explained by TIIC.

22 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Who will win Sciaticasleaze Multimedia?  I'm on the edge of my szzzzzzzzzz...

9300ced1d63b26d529af6fd69229a237.gif

All three pitches were nothing but generalities.  Shouldn't somebody have a data-filled spreadsheet or a PowerPoint presentation or something? 

Too many vague corporate buzzwords to my liking, and Locke-ness Monster spent very little time on discussing the proposals -- Most of the presentations were Locke-ness focusing on the personal/ethical shortcomings of NotBilly, Lily and Atonal, while Victor was good enough to veil Atonal's murderous history with the family loyalty canard. Locke-ness wasn't impressed. Victoria's proposal seemed to receive a more positive response from Lock-ness, but the content of her meeting was insufficient like the others.

It's impossible to discern which of the three offers is worthwhile, but that's to be expected. This isn't the first volley in the long drawn out war with Newman siblings at odds, spurred on by Victor, and NotBilly taking jealous potshots with his peashooter. I expect a moldering, unverified Atonal Adam Newman: Monster Volume 2 revenge-published by NotBilly through Chance dot Com. Lily will get first-hand experience with NotBilly betraying her professional judgement, such as it is.

I wonder if Nick knows that the knicked knick-knacks were from Adam.  Maybe he's trying to clear all traces of Adam out of Sharon's life. 

IDK

Nick seems to be playing more directly with Sharon and Rey Rey's issues with Atonal.

Been there, done that, perhaps.

Is it that uncommon for a teenager to be sullen and moody? Poor Faith is getting crap from every direction, and then her parents misdiagnose her, which compounds the problem.  Here's an idea...back off!  You aren't helping!  

Particularly when they've been caught out in several lies, misbehaviors, and is under restriction at home and school.

I have yet to see Faith in therapy, discussing her lies, drinking, and grievances over her early kidnapping and Sharon choosing to protect Atonal Adam over her own child.

Faith has plenty to bitch about, but she's still being dishonest with her parents (secret texts), and Nick and Sharon are dropping the ball on monitoring her communications on the new phone.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

Yeah, Tara is dull as dishwater. 

1 hour ago, boes said:

Dull as dishwater - Kyle has a type!

Sally's having a very good time coercing Tara for coffee, and flattering her shoe designs. I can see Sally promoting Tara's shoe line to Lauren, creating an exclusive design offering at Fenmore's.

That would keep Tara coming into town to do business as Locke-ness attends Xerox-eries board meetings, with Little Lock-ness Jr. in tow. That should drive Kyle around the bend, not that it's a long trip. And Dumber can snot over Kyle's obsessions with Tara and Jr.

Who has money on Locke-ness knowing Tara had an affair with Kyle, and Jr. isn't his son? There was something decidedly off-balance about Locke-ness and Kyle's meeting in The Phoenix lobby. Kyle was reeking of flop-sweat terror, and Dumber was doing everything short of breaking into a show tune to distract from Kyle nearly going into hysterics.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

You gotta have a gimmick.

image.png.0ffcb7c08c469d689dfc98346114d04d.png

Gypsy!  Right?

I have a feeling that Victoria will win the contest for xxxyyyrrrrbbb Media.  I am kind of rooting for Victor and Adam; words I never thought I would type and am still not comfortable with.  That is how bad this storyline is.  I have to wonder if Eric B is thinking about retiring or cutting way back; that this Locke person (formerly Chad Rollo on another soap) will be permanent.  And a constant threat and misery to everyone.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

This is a very dangerous game you're playing, Miss Sally. When Jack finds out you already knew what Kyle's trouble is, he's not going to be amused. You really should stop bringing it up.

Lol, Ashton waving money at Kyle like Kyle was the valet. Trust fund boy Kyle was kinda well-dressed for a valet though. I wonder if Ashton knew who he was and was just fcuking with him.

Geez, you'd think Victoria would've gotten her hair did for this big presentation she's about to do. Something tells me Ashton isn't looking for a walking, talking mop to buy his company. 😼

Meh, Lily failed on the coiffure front too IMO. She looked to me like she just stepped out of the shower and her hair wasn't completely dry yet. Okay if she was just going to work but perhaps not for the most important pitch of her career.

How is it that Victor didn't know he and Adam were in competition with NE for Cyaxares? As he loves to remind everyone, he owns the damb thing. He's slacking.

Oh yeah, Ashton is quite a sly charmer and was definitely shining Kyle on. I think I might like this guy already.

"The key is to always go into a situation knowing everything about everyone involved." Whee, Ashton probably knows Kyle's blood type and whether he dresses to the left or the right. Meanwhile, does Tara Locke wear any color besides white?

Ooooh, look at Sally working Tara. She went in in fifth gear, dropping Kyle's name right off the bat. Hope Sally's not looking to get murdered. 🤔

The presentations are in Locke's hotel room? Come on, Y$R, you could've sprung for a conference room set. Or repurposed the Jabot one.

I did appreciate Billy giving Ashton the 411 about the Newman interfamily warfare and their true motivations for wanting to buy his company. It'd surprising if Ashton didn't already know about that though. The Newmans have had many public scandals, and their collective rap sheet would fill several volumes.

Heh, Victor and Adam put the "c" in cocky. And the "p" in played. Right now Victoria seems to be swinging the biggest Newman d!ck.😏

Tara says Ashton keeps her on a tight leash. Hmmm. Or is it vice versa and she doesn't want him too far from reach so he doesn't get a wandering eye?

And then Ashton dropped the Victoria card as cool as a cucumber. Adam looked gut-punched! 😵

Whaaaaa? Is Victoria going to put the moves on Ashton to win the deal? Why would she assume he operates like that? Or that he'd want to get secksay with a stick figure? 😼

Interesting that Phyllis was nowhere in sight while such a powerful guest was on the premises. It would been a great opportunity for her get her nose nice and brown. Guess this is one storyline she won't get to squat in. One hopes.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11

The presentations are in Locke's hotel room? Come on, Y$R, you could've sprung for a conference room set. Or repurposed the Jabot one.

I thought the law in GC as stated in statute 666 in their charter that all private business meetings had to be held in the lobby of the Gangrenous Pustule.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Mop vamping at the Luscious Locke reminded me of her bedding the dude with the beard a few years ago (not the guy with the boat, who was much dishier).  Waste of perfectly good male flesh, Moppy -- go back to Beely.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Gypsy!  Right?

I have a feeling that Victoria will win the contest for xxxyyyrrrrbbb Media.  I am kind of rooting for Victor and Adam; words I never thought I would type and am still not comfortable with.  That is how bad this storyline is.  I have to wonder if Eric B is thinking about retiring or cutting way back; that this Locke person (formerly Chad Rollo on another soap) will be permanent.  And a constant threat and misery to everyone.

(Not my post, but yes, Gypsy.)

I got the impression that Mop is going to boink him. I'm rooting for Adam and Grampire to win because I do like this Adam and I just can't tolerate Buttbiscuit. All I can think when I see him is, WHY? Why would anyone anywhere ever for any reason cast this guy in any role other than a corpse? And I think Locke is here primarily to be an adversary/plaything for Grampire.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Ashland Lock, is my type of ass hole. Too bad he can’t act. Now in a different light, Tara looks older than I originally thought.  Ashland thought Kyle was the bus boy. I thought next that he was going to ask Summer to make sure he has enough towels.  In the acting department, I find Victor to be an accomplished actor. Sure he mumbles and has to read his lines off a cue card, but he makes one hell convincing ruthless son of a bitch. 

Olive Oyl is so full of herself. What you left out was Victor pitched it to you first under the Newman umbrella.  Adam was chosen to head up the company under autonomy. Olive doesn’t know the first thing about building a company from the ground up. 

WTF?  Nostrils and Lily are making their pitch in an hotel room. Very very tacky. They have a very nice suite of offices where they can show they are professionals and not fly by night vagabonds. Nostrils’ gambling problem is a lot different than taking gambles in business.  Nostrils gambled for self gratification where Ashland gambles to grow a business. 

So the theme is business meetings in a tacky hotel room instead of one of the Grand Albatross fabulous meeting rooms. 

What is Olive’s malfunction. Her whole pitch is that she wants to win, she has to win, she really really likes to win. I hope Ashland asks her about selling NE’s media division to her ex and now wanting to buy his.  I really don’t think that Ashland is all to happy about Olive bidding against him. 

You just got to love Sally when she pisses all over Kyle’s and Summer’s world. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I’ve always thought it weird, or pathetic, that the Grand Phoney has one employee, the woman in the green dress.  I’ve never seen a supposedly upscale hotel to not have a bellman and someone to check in guests.  It would be funny to see Phyllis schlepping luggage to guest rooms. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
52 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

You just got to love Sally when she pisses all over Kyle’s and Summer’s world. 

Indeed.  Everyone else is too nice to Kummer.  The only time I liked Phyllis was when she pissed all over Pristine’s world.  So I guess it is a Soap niche that needs filling.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Why do all the rooms on Y&R seem so small?  Locke is holding meetings not in a suite but in a room with a queen size bed in the middle of it? ChancComm executive office looks like a hallway with doors, Jabot conference room has just enough room to walk around the table. The wealthy executive domiciles are overstuffed with furniture with no room to maneuver. Where is all the number 1 soap money going?

Yeah, Stick Figure is gonna un-Locke that, soon and very soon.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, bannana said:

Richard Burgi

He can act. I was impressed they got him.

I didn’t mean he can’t act at all it’s just that him, as Ashland Lock, a tyrant businessman  is unimpressive.  I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt by saying he had to town down his acting abilities not to overshadow Y&R’s mainstays Kyle, Summer, Olive Oyl, Nostrils, and Adam. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

I’ve always thought it weird, or pathetic, that the Grand Phoney has one employee, the woman in the green dress.  I’ve never seen a supposedly upscale hotel to not have a bellman and someone to check in guests.

Before Rona showed up there were multiple hotel employees, including men who presumably were bellmen and valets. All the women wore that green bodycon dress and all the men wore slim fit slacks and vests in the same general earth tones. Maybe the real issue is that Phyllis hasn't seen fit to switch up her employee uniforms since the look has gotten stale. Whatever, perhaps after the current production restrictions are over the show can bring back more extras for the hotel scenes so that one woman can stop taking all the heat.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6

Why would the writers name a “new” company something unpronounceable that so many characters have to pronounce every day? That’s just stupidity. I spend more time trying to figure what the hell the name is rather than what the actors are actually saying. Doesn’t anyone writing for this show have even that much common sense?

• LOL 5
  • Love 13

What's the point of being a billionaire living in a penthouse if anyone and everyone can just drop in whenever they want? I'll never understand why Devon allows that. Besides, Elena showing up out of the blue is what got him into this mess.

Ten eggs were harvested! Is that supposed to be unusual? Abby's not that old so one would think she still had eggs aplenty. Unscrambled even. 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚

Victoria said Cyaxares will drive NE's growth. Huh. How big is this company if it can have such a huge impact on a well-established international conglomerate like Newman Enterprises? 🤔

"Rey and I have different definitions of what it means to let go." Good grief, Sharon, that's like the 2021 version of "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is." You should seek a new career in landscaping because your hedging ability is unparalleled.

Victoria sidestepped Ashton's dinner invite rather adroitly. I'm impressed. Might have to take back the shade I threw at her yesterday about working her feminine wiles on him. It doesn't appear she's going there. Yet.

Iris: Sharon, help me to understand what the draw is for you. Why all the back and forth if this Adam person is a source of friction in your marriage?
Sharon: well, to be honest, Iris, I love Rey but Adam? OMG, he has such a huge pe--
Rey: wow, look at time! Gotta go. It was nice meeting you, Iris.
Sharon: --nis. I mean, it's unbelievable. Hold on, I think I still have a picture of it on my phone.
Iris: Rey, you have my sympathies. Your wife is clearly, as my grandkids say, cray. Good luck finding a counselor who can deal with her because I can't charge you enough money to make it worth my while.

I think I could get by if I never had to witness Devon and Elena talk themselves into having break up sex AGAIN. Elena, maybe you should go to an ashram and spend some time contemplating your poor life choices. Perhaps you'll run into Devon's father Tucker and you can sleep with him too. Yes, I'm slut-shaming you. Run and tell that. 🤨

Aw geez, what did psycho Sharon do, give Rey a brain tumor or an MI? This bish.

And Devon, you are not shite either. At least be decent enough to stop stringing Amanda along while you're trying to figure out how to quit Elena. Ugh, I don't know whether to call you a pig or a dog. Maybe you're some kind of weird hybrid straight out of a sci fi novel.

Nah, Victoria, that's not the way you want to go, guilting your ex to the tune of millions of dollars. Especially when you know he's in love with another woman. Have some self respect. 🙄

Please tell me they aren't killing off Rey. FFS, is he part of the sacrifice for these new actors' salaries?

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Why would the writers name a “new” company something unpronounceable that so many characters have to pronounce every day? That’s just stupidity. I spend more time trying to figure what the hell the name is rather than what the actors are actually saying. Doesn’t anyone writing for this show have even that much common sense?

I'm still mystified that they named a company Chance.com with a character on the show named Chance who has nothing to do with the company.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Did somebody put poison in Rey's mojito?  Sharon or Faith . . . or Faith's nameless stalker.  Sharon was bobbin' and weavin' like a prizefighter.  And has the unmitigated gall to bring up Mia and Arturrrrero!  

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Nikki’s love for Olive Oyl, out weighs her love for Victor especially when Adam is involved it tips Nikki’s scale. 

I get a very strong vibe from Ashland that he is a womanizer.  He uses the excuse that he need to attend to something else so he wants for Olive to complete her pitch over a dinner.  A dinner where it would just be the two of them.  

Did you get that subtle hint that Tara is getting a tour of Fenmores flagship store and who works for Fenmores?  

That therapy session didn’t tell us what we already knew. I’m glad that Sharon gave Rey, that opinionated jealous over barring dictator, a smack down. The high priced therapist came to the conclusion that even Faith could give for free. Sharon and Rey have a lot to work through.  Fuck you Rey, it’s not Adam it’s YOUR attitude on life. As a cop you only see things in good or bad light or dark. You don’t make allowances for the in between. 

Did Elena cut her hair again?  It was just getting to a bearable length once again.  Say good bye but before you go one last .... for old time sake. 

Aww!  Joanie still loves Chachi.  So now is there going to be two recycled couples. Now Nate can get back with Amanda and Lily finds out Nostrils is no better than Cane. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Wait, was that Ashhole's hotel room where he was hearing all the Jazzercise Media pitches?  I thought it was Billy and Lily's room. Or Kyle's and Summer's room.  Or Nate's room.  Or Phyllis's room.  Or Amanda's room.  

I'm guessing Rey has vertigo.  Yes, it's a real thing!  It's not serious, but the symptoms look like a heart attack or stroke.  (One of my family members had this, with the same sweating and dizziness and fainting that Rey had, and the ER doctor did every test imaginable to rule out heart attack or stroke before diagnosing something that can be cured with Dramamine.)   

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9