Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Nick's other brat is...well, to call her the Steffy Forrester of Genoa City is an insult to Steffy, really.

IMO Steffy is a little bit worse, only a little. Hear me out lol 

It's likely my perception of things since I watched Y&R a while before B&B so I remember nicer Sums before she got SORAed meanwhile Steffy's always been a tool as long as I've been watching B&B so I've never known/seen her to be anything else but a manipulating, smartmouthed, hypocritical bitch. I won't go into Steffy's stunts in breaking up Lope for the last 10 years and trying to break up other on-screen marriages/relationships and in the name of her annoying ass "Fuk all Logans" crusade. But if Sums was like Steffy she likely would've magically "become" a lesbian or Bisexual and tried to steal Tessa to stick it to Mariah a long time ago.

At least Summer was willing to question and challenge her mother antics (past & present) at one point, even if she was problematic and shitty about it. Steffy just eats the anti-Logan shit her crazy ass mother puts on a plate and asks for second and third helpings. Even Hope held her mom accountable once upon a time. In her own obnoxious good girl way. But that's just me, I know there are many reasons to hate both, Sums and Steffy, at the end of the day lol 

Edited by TeamGabi
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

More velvet!  WTH!  It’s like Constanza levels of draped in velvet taking over the wardrobe dept! 😂

Glad to have the show back during the normally scheduled time.  Hope everyone is staying safe and warm.  ❤️

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, geauxaway said:

More velvet!  WTH!  It’s like Constanza levels of draped in velvet taking over the wardrobe dept! 😂

Glad to have the show back during the normally scheduled time.  Hope everyone is staying safe and warm.  ❤️

They've even got Chelzzz in a velvet track suit.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Am I the only one who thinks it’s one thing to ask a pal to help you out for nine months, but VERY different to have a friend be the biological parent of your child?? What an awful idea! No way would I want my friend watching how I’m raising “their” kid. Because no matter what they say, official adoption blah blah, you know they are going to have some sense of investment in that kid.

Thanks but no thanks Devon. I’m sticking to that binder full of strangers.

• Love 11

Summer as the voice of reason for Faith. That's nuts. What's Summer going to help Faith with, using a car to kill her uncle's unborn child? Taking stolen cars across multiple state lines? Cheating with other women's husbands? Overinflating her lips? 😼

Wow Faith is really getting tall. Maybe Sharon and Nick could get her interested in sports to distract her from the boozing.

You'd think Kyle would jump on FacePlace and get a look at little Harrison Locke himself. Maybe the boy doesn't resemble him at all and Theo was just shite-stirring.

Hmm, now I'm thinking either Kyle isn't really the kid's father or Ashland Locke is going to end up murdered and Kyle will be a suspect. Doesn't sound like there's going to be a way for Kyle and the Locke Ness Monster to coexist with Harrison publicly recognized as an Abbott. Or maybe Tara Locke will kill her hubby, get long prison sentence, and beg Kyle to raise their son.

Nina, you have another son. He'd be a perfect donor! Gah! 🤯

Nick and Sharon need to call in the big guns and bring Grandpa Victor in on this Faith situation. Victor would drop the hammer if he realized Faith was lying. And he'd deal with bad influence Jordan toot sweet.

Boy are the scales going to fall from Jack's eyes when he finds out about Kyle's alleged child and that Sally's been using the secret as blackmail.

Someone should've explained to HK how to pronounce "détente." She stressed the wrong syllable, at least for American English. 🤖

Does Sharon actually believe this fantasy she has about treating Chelsea with some kind of provocative therapy? Rey should tell her she needs to get her meds checked before he'll continue with their marriage.

Whoa, who was following Sharon around to take that photo of her sucking face with Adam? 🤔

Devon being so gung ho about being Abby's sperm donor makes no sense to me. Why would he want to give his first child to Abby and have to watch his kid being raised by the Newmans, Abbotts, and Chancellors? I hope Lily and Nate have a talk with him about it.

Heh, so is Abby going to bring up the biracial aspect? Maybe she (or Chance) weren't wanting to have a sperm donor of a different race from theirs. Not that it's a big deal but just because the kid would be the scion of four elite families they wouldn't be guaranteed to be insulated from racism.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8

Oh my goodness, whatever is Abby going to do? Her blank-shooting husband left on a top secret mission and she can't find a sperm donor profile she likes to inject Mariah with while her blank-shooter is away under deep cover for who knows how long? This stupit story line is tedious at best. I love TC/Nina and I think it sucks that they've saddled her with this dog of story line. And excuse me if I'm asking something stupit here, but if a man is shooting blanks are any of his male relatives ever asked to be a donor? That is, if DNA is as important as favorite movies. That would seem logical to me, but it's something I've never given any thought. Aren't Ronan and PTurd both still alive? And is Jill still related to Katherine? (I honestly don't remember because there was so much back and forth with her parentage and I hated all of it.) Surely there is someone else with vaguely related sperm other than Elmer Fuddy Duddy.

4 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Heh, so is Abby going to bring up the biracial aspect? Maybe she (or Chance) weren't wanting to have a sperm donor of a different race from theirs. Not that it's a big deal but just because the kid would be the scion of four elite families they wouldn't be guaranteed to be insulated from racism.

Didn't Abby cross sperm donor number 1234567 off the list because his eyes weren't blue?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Oh my goodness, whatever is Abby going to do? Her blank-shooting husband left on a top secret mission and she can't find a sperm donor profile she likes to inject Mariah with while her blank-shooter is away under deep cover for who knows how long? This stupit story line is tedious at best. I love TC/Nina and I think it sucks that they've saddled her with this dog of story line. And excuse me if I'm asking something stupit here, but if a man is shooting blanks are any of his male relatives ever asked to be a donor? That is, if DNA is as important as favorite movies. That would seem logical to me, but it's something I've never given any thought. Aren't Ronan and PTurd both still alive? And is Jill still related to Katherine? (I honestly don't remember because there was so much back and forth with her parentage and I hated all of it.) Surely there is someone else with vaguely related sperm other than Elmer Fuddy Duddy.

Ronan?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

And excuse me if I'm asking something stupit here, but if a man is shooting blanks are any of his male relatives ever asked to be a donor? 

If Cane was able to steal Philip III's vials of blood, perhaps P3 also has some spermcicles that could donate to the cause if Ronan is not available.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

but if a man is shooting blanks are any of his male relatives ever asked to be a donor? 

Well certainly not his father (PC III) I hope but I don't see any problem with his uncle (Ronan). At least then the child would be biologically related to him. Would anti-incest laws not allow it?

And is Jill still related to Katherine?

No, that retcon was reversed. None of the Phillips are related to Kay and hence aren't related to Devon either, other than by marriage.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, lgprimes said:

Am I the only one who thinks it’s one thing to ask a pal to help you out for nine months, but VERY different to have a friend be the biological parent of your child?? What an awful idea! No way would I want my friend watching how I’m raising “their” kid. Because no matter what they say, official adoption blah blah, you know they are going to have some sense of investment in that kid.

Thanks but no thanks Devon. I’m sticking to that binder full of strangers.

Could that suggestion get any worse?

Darvon just finished boinking Elena and Hillary 2.0 and now he wants to donate sperm to fertilize Abby's eggs to have Mariah incubate his lost opportunity baby with Hillary 1.0.

What could go wrong?

Three Darvon Hamilton spawn simultaneously roaming Genoa City will not be a proud day for TIIC.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5

Is Devon the only man in town NOT related to Abby besides Rey?

Did Summer make sense TWICE today? The hell?

Rich people would just hire a PIs to find out about Bad Influence, Mystery Vodka, Locke Baby DNA. Rey could have Faith's phone unerased and traced. Phyl will get Kummer killed with her 'investigation'. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

My daughter has adopted a half African American half Hispanic boy. His mom is blond and so is his sister and when he calls them mom or sis in public, no one bats an eyelash. They go to Disneyworld and on Disney Cruises and his family is yet to see a reaction. To him and a lot of others, it’s just a matter of fact and no big deal. 

Another day and another DVR malfunction. Since my cable company is basically a monopoly, they tell me go pound sand. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

My daughter has adopted a half African American half Hispanic boy. His mom is blond and so is his sister and when he calls them mom or sis in public, no one bats an eyelash. They go to Disneyworld and on Disney Cruises and his family is yet to see a reaction. To him and a lot of others, it’s just a matter of fact and no big deal.

I'm confident a good portion of the 40+ million African American/Black people in the US, many of whom are also biracial, who don't get to go Disney parks and experience an amazing lack of reactions to their racial appearance, would beg to differ whether being Black or half-Black is now considered no big and a matter of fact. In 2021 it does still happen that the parents of children who appear to be a different race from them do often experience issues in public, particularly Black men or women with children who look White. Issues like having the police called on them.

Given how this soap is on CBS, I'll bet they're not going to address the issue at all. I don't recall whether they did with Mattie and Charlie, but I was surprised recently when Billy and Lily sort of danced around it when they discussed whether Billy wanted to have more children.

Yep, it blew up chromebook several times. 😑

Yeah, apparently there's an embedded tweet or IG from Matt Hanvey (he posts a lot of satirical commentary about soaps) which has coding in it some systems identify as possible malware. Depending on which brower and operating system I use, it throws a big error message at me when I open the Small Talk thread. A big, ugly error message like nothing I've ever seen before. Wonder if that's why Hanvey got banned by Twitter for a while last year? Maybe sometimes he posts crappy images that mess up people's devices.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

Did anyone notice the look on Faith’s face when Summer announced that she believed Faith was being bullied?  To me, she looked smug and in her mind she was saying “I just pulled the wool over another idiot’s face”.  

Sally and Phyllis seem to be shopping at the same store, “Cheap and Sleezy R US”.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

If Abby had asked Devon to be the donor, that would be fine.  But having him offer is just plain strange.  And presumptuous!  He's just assuming she'll say yes.  How awkward would it be if she'd said, "Well, I was hoping for someone taller."  This does get Katherine's DNA into the mix, but it also gets Tucker's, and Abby pretty much hated Tucker.  This whole story is a hot mess.  

I was thinking at the time that it was pretty careless of Adam and Sharon to be making out at the workplace of Sharon's sister-in-law, but I don't think Lola would be sharing pictures with Faith's bullies.  But there are never more than three people in that restaurant at any given time, so who could have taken that picture without being noticed?

• Useful 3
  • Love 11

Summer and Phyllis, of all people, are going to "protect" Jack?  Like when Summer came back to town and set Jack up to get humiliated by Phyllis (who didn't want him at that point) for her revenge scheme, and never apologize or faced any consequences for it?  

Phyllis did basically get the gist of it, when she said Jack is lonely and vulnerable.  He doesn't need you and your scumbag daughter to protect him, though, since you've already done enough damage.  

I can't stand Kyle since his heel turn on Lola, but I love the friendship between him and Mariah.  

Devon, I just can't.  You're volunteering to be a freaking sperm donor?? With no implication he was going to be asked.  How awkward is it if Abby doesn't want that, for whatever her own personal reasons are.  I think he owes it to himself and others he supposedly cares about to step back and take some inventory-he doesn't seem to be in his right mind, and this is just the latest dumb thing he's done recently.  On a good note, it did remind that I like his relationship/friendship with Abby.  MO seems to light up in scenes with him.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

My daughter has adopted a half African American half Hispanic boy. His mom is blond and so is his sister and when he calls them mom or sis in public, no one bats an eyelash. They go to Disneyworld and on Disney Cruises and his family is yet to see a reaction. To him and a lot of others, it’s just a matter of fact and no big deal. 

Of course. It’s just Abby made a big deal about wanting the child to resemble her and Chance. To the point she didn’t like one potential donor because he had dark brown eyes. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 8

5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

it does still happen that the parents of children who appear to be a different race from them do often experience issues in public, particularly Black men or women with children who look White. Issues like having the police called on them.

My mom is mixed and my half-brother is white passing despite his father also being mixed. He was the only baby born in the 24 hours my mom was there to deliver him, and one of the nurses still acted like she (my mom) was trying to steal some random white baby out the hospital when she checked out.

Black kids with white families don't get the third degree nearly as often as the other way around. And that's all I'm gonna say on that.

At any rate, I don't expect TIIC to make any meaning storyline or discussion on that. The last time TIIC even tried was when Brad revealed his Jewish roots and we got Nazis getting crushed by Don Diamont 's thicc thunder thighs in the bargain. If their attempts at inclusivity look anything like B&B's hamfisted attempts to shoehorn Carter into relevance and remind us of him promotion every third line, I'd rather Y&R didn't even try.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
18 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

she can't find a sperm donor profile she likes to inject Mariah with while her blank-shooter is away under deep cover

Color me stoopit but why does Mariah have to carry the baby?  I thought Abby wasn't getting preggers because hubby had no sperm.  Can't Abby do the invitro?  And, yeah, I must have missed a lot because I can't imagine any reason why (or how) Darvon got involved in this.  Does Abby have the baby virus so bad she just wants a baby?  I thought when she and whatshisname married they were gung ho to have their baby.  This makes no sense to me at. all.

• Love 6

Color me stoopit but why does Mariah have to carry the baby?  I thought Abby wasn't getting preggers because hubby had no sperm.  Can't Abby do the invitro?  And, yeah, I must have missed a lot because I can't imagine any reason why (or how) Darvon got involved in this.  Does Abby have the baby virus so bad she just wants a baby?  I thought when she and whatshisname married they were gung ho to have their baby.  This makes no sense to me at. all.

Abby has abdominal scarring from a previous injury which apparently means that she can't complete a full-term pregnancy.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

I wonder how Amanda will react to Devon's decision, because it doesn't appear that he discussed it with her at all.  Yes, they're at the very beginning of a relationship, but still... Mariah asked for Tessa's input and would have said no if she had any objections.  Devon didn't give Amanda that courtesy.  I don't get why Abby and Chance are rushing this, either.  They've been married three months, and his condition may be temporary.  Why not wait a bit?  Also, can you really order sperm online?  Do you have to be a member of Amazon Prime or something?  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

Small Talk freezes my PC laptop too.  There are a couple of people who use Small Talk as their personal daily blog spots full of excessive amounts of text and dozens of links set to open automatically (until they won't).  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Victor scheming to buy a publishing site to enact revenge on Billy?  Finally, a storyline that I can get interested in.  Sally and Jack?  Wow, never saw that coming! 😒

Is it just me, or are Victor, Jack and Gloria the only interesting actors nowadays?  Still think Kyle is a Ken Doll and belongs on Hallmark. And yes! Whoever upthread mentioned a similarity between Sally and Theo...the eyes and mouth....they look like they could be brother and sister.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Is it just me, or are Victor, Jack and Gloria the only interesting actors nowadays?  

I'm always happy to see Lauren. I hope she gets more to do. I'd like to see Michael more and I hope that happens with Glo back. I love Nina. I love Traci and Ashley. It was nice to see Cricket the other day. And since the pickin's have been so slim lately, Lily has been bumped up on my list. Prison really changed her. She's now a brilliant businesswoman. But I guess to balance it out her taste in men declined. Who knew she could have even worse taste in men? Kevin, then Cane, and now Buttbiscuit. Who knew she could do worse than the Chlamydia Chipmunk? Buttbiscuit makes me miss Cane, lol.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Actually what I should have said is that for me, the vets are the only actors/characters anymore that I find watchable.  Lauren, Michael, Tracy, Lily (I know), Ashley, Nick (I know), Mariah, Abby when she isn’t in terrible storylines, and a couple of others, Amanda.  No to Phyllis (terrible actress a good bit of the time...terrible character), Sharon (terminal ingenue), Victoria (not a great actress), Adam (terribly written), Summer, Ray, Elena, and others who I can’t remember.  It just shows how bad the writing and casting departments are.  There is no new character or actor/actress that seems to have a spark.  And Devon...like the actor but both he and his character just have no spark; he was better with “Hillary” .... I will lap from my saucer of cream over here in the shallow end of the pool.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I wonder how Amanda will react to Devon's decision, because it doesn't appear that he discussed it with her at all.  Yes, they're at the very beginning of a relationship, but still... Mariah asked for Tessa's input and would have said no if she had any objections.  Devon didn't give Amanda that courtesy.  I don't get why Abby and Chance are rushing this, either.  They've been married three months, and his condition may be temporary.  Why not wait a bit?  Also, can you really order sperm online?  Do you have to be a member of Amazon Prime or something?  

From what I've read, doctors won't recommend advanced treatment for fertility until they've tried for at least six months. I guess if you're a couple with ties to three influencial families you can jump the queue on that. 😒

I'm with you in asking why the rush. They got married there months ago. I know money is no object, but why not enjoy one another?

Fathering another woman's child without discussing it w your gf is a great way to become single again. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 11

Commenting for 2/22 episode 

Summer and Faith is an okay idea if for no other reason than to say "Hey Faith don't do stuff you really can't live down like Summer did." in speaking of which it was nice to see actual regret from Summer about her past crappiness. 

Holy moly, you guys were not kidding about all this velvet. I guess I was ahead of the curve when I wore velvet to my junior ring ceremony last year. Sharon's gonna be next lol but these outfits make more sense than the hot messes on B&B that only recently got a bit better. Faith needs to ditch the dye hoodie, she can't do that and the messy braids baby girl needs to pick a struggle. 

Wow the end of Monday's episode felt like *gasp* an actual soap opera! It's official Y&R I'm back on board try not to bore me to tears again ok? 

Now I really want Summer and Sally to be friends now Phyllis would be pissed! I imagine they would portray it like Phyllis & Lauren's friendship but instead not ruin it over petty shit. 

I'm sold on Jack and Sally and I want all the people in L.A who tried to destroy her to see her happy and protected by Jack. I don't hate Phyllis as much as I used to and I don't hate Summer at all but even I busted out laughing when Phyllis said they need to protect Jack. Like yeah right....get real and pipe down Phyl 🙄

Devon offering to be Abby's donor....

image.thumb.png.3c590422ef1c6de89b2824140e11110e.png

Edited by TeamGabi
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

I haven't watched today's episode yet so these opinions are based on yesterday's show......Warning!  I think I'm moving into a long stretch of the Unpopular Lane, collision ahead.

Most unwillingly - you don't know how hard this is for me to say - I very grudgingly liked Dummer's talk with Faith yesterday.  Dummer identifiying herself as a one of the high school mean girls was as appreciated as it was unexpected.  Of course, later she was just as entitled and dimwitted as usual in her conversation with Phyllis but for a moment there.....

Rey Rey may be dull as dishwater but, BUT, he's nailing Sharon to the wall and not backing down and I love it.  I doubt it will last but finally someone is calling her out on her self-obsession and selfishness.

I dislike Sharon more every day but I doubt that's an unpopular opinion.

I hope the next person Kyle cheats with is Phyllis.  That's how much I loathe both characters.

As affected as Sally may be I like her - a lot.  IMHO she's a breath of fresh air and I'm ready to see her grind a few folks into dust with her stilettos. 

I'm now going out in the alley with my bottle of cheap gin to drown my embarrassment.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 14

Watching Monday’s Y&R episode on demand without being able to FF is like getting diarrhea in a public restroom and there is no TP.  

On that same note. Summer giving advice to Faith is like a person with the mind of 6 year old pontificating on life to a teenager.  Faith should be listening to Mariah and not Summer. In scenes between Mariah and Kyle, Mariah raises his IQ by 50 points. Summer lowers Kyle’s IQ by 50 points.  

So now Phyllis is Jack’s guardian angel. Is there anything that Phyllis won’t stick her nose in?  Phyllis giving Jack advice on Sally is like Eve getting Adam to bite the Apple. Phyllis thinks she’s been granted absolution and has earned her way back into heaven.  Phyllis thought the world of Jack until she fucked Nostrils. 

Fuck off Rey. Adam is the culprit but it’s seems Rey is holding Nostrils harmless. Rey some cop asking Summer for advice on how to find who set Faith up.  Deep down inside Rey is humorless dictating prick. He’s becoming more insufferable than Banana Breath of Nostrils. At least they smile every full moon. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I dislike Sharon more every day but I doubt that's an unpopular opinion.

Not lately. She doing that stupid "deer in the headlights" acting choice she always does when her character is given some off putting writing. She's a decent enough actor when everything is smooth sailing but she's not very good at anything else.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17

"I own the place." Gee, who pissed in Victor's Imperious Frosted Flakes this morning?

Did Summer forget to put on her bra today or was it extremely cold in the Jabot building? Her nips were at full attention. 😮 Meanwhile, hope Kyle remembers to erase his browser history before Summer starts getting suspicious.

Oh Victor. When are you going to grow up? Billy is living rent-free inside your head and throwing 24-hour foam parties. Buying a company just to get revenge? Feh, let Adam handle his own battles.

Guess the as yet unseen Ashland Locke is about to be jumped into the GC doings a big way, what with ChancComm and NE engaged in a bidding war (and other assorted dirty tricks, probably) for his media company. Wonder if Bill Spencer will get in on that action too, now that CBS Daytime is all about the crossovers?

Funny how these old broads (😏) are so threatened by nubile young Sally. Phyllis, Gloria. Has Jill weighed in yet?

For a minute there I wondered if Lily and Billy were planning to go to an eatery called Enchiladas. There's actually a small restaurant chain called Aunt Chiladas and that would've been interesting product placement.

TMW your overeager girlfriend wants you to come with on her business trip and you're having a hard time making excuses not to. The lies and half-truths are piling up, Kyle. You ready for the avalanche of trouble coming your way when the pile gets too high?

Lol, why did Gloria make a point of letting Sally know she and Jack used to be FWBs? That's probably not something she should be bragging about since Jack makes it very clear he was only in it for the nookie.

Victoria needs help. She keeps coming at Billy sideways and he keeps not being much fazed. Until this media company thing anyway. That's just business being made personal for no real reason IMO.

And there it is. Jack sees Sally as a younger version of Phyllis. Oy. Sally, let me give you four words of advice: stay away from Billy.

Gotta say, I thought Sally's hair looked fabulous today. The chignon is a classy look for her.

Seems to me like Kyle could just hire a PI to go get a picture of the kid. And a few strands of hair too, for a DNA test. He's going to be putting himself in the line of fire if Tara Locke's husband catches a whiff of who he is and why he's snooping around.

Summer, girl, bye. You are not going to be sizing up $Bill Spencer. He's already got your number, and your daddy's, and your granddaddy's. Fall back, sweetie, if you know what's good for you.

Jack and Sally on an official date. Ehhhhhh. 😒🙁😠

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, JNavarro said:

Summer and Phyllis, of all people, are going to "protect" Jack?

Who's going to protect Jack from those two slappers?

"I own the place." Gee, who pissed in Victor's Imperious Frosted Flakes this morning?

2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Yeah but Victoria was being very territorial and defensive, she wouldn't drop it.

She doesn't want to manage Victor's media hellfire group that's supposed to ruin NotBilly and Chancellor dot com, all to to punish them for publishing the truth about Atonal Adam. Granted there's been plenty of residual damage, but Victor isn't concerned about the effect Atonal has had on "the family."

Who wants to do Victor's wet work for him? 

Not Victoria when she can count on NotBilly to blow up his own life and career by following his own unearned ambitions.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Before I comment on today’s episode, I would just like to chime in on two story lines Y&R is currently running. The first is Faith’s bulling which is kind of straight forward. Rey, that great detective had to ask Summer how to find the person who put Vodka in Faith’s locker. Hey Rey, ask Faith how many people know her locker combination and ask the school for their security tapes. Unless GC’s school board is that inept, they would have security cameras in the hall way. The other storyline of Abby’s baby craving OCD is they are not dealing with the real world repercussions of how Mariah would feel deep down inside seeing a baby she birthed being raised by Abby.  Than we have Devon. If he becomes the donor, how would Devon really feel seeing his biological child being raised by Abby.  Either of them could have issues with Abby’s parenting choices and lash out. This is the reason sperm donors and family members, as a surrogates, are not always advised.  Mariah and Devon could believe it’s no big deal but seeing the baby could be life altering. My daughter who was an egg donor and not a surrogate, still has an extraordinary affection for the boy child especially as the older he gets the more he looks like her.  

Gloria and Olive Oyl fail to recognize that they both work at the behest of their employers. Gloria acts like Lauren will be working for her and Olive isn’t really qualified to work anyplace the mailroom.  WTF? Olive really think that she can stand up to Victor. 

Y&R is so so green making all business trips in person. Or should I say mini vacations and breakfast in bed.  If the National power grid could be fueled by stupidity and vindictiveness, Summer and Phyllis would be the sole suppliers.

Reservation at Society 🤣?  Is there a Bridge of sale in Brooklyn?  

I absolutely love it when Victor puts Olive Oyl her place 😉. “You Bet” 

Jack and Sally?  Jack can do a lot worse and he has done it twice with Phyllis. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

I usually don’t care much for Sally. And DEFINITELY don’t think she’s a good choice for Jack, but oh! that scene with Gloria!

Those two working together on some nefarious scheme could be a ton of fun. Maybe we could have those two plotting  against Phyllis and Summer for some business reason?  Or messing up the Spencer deal to get back at Bill Spencer? Sally has reason to want to hurt him, and Gloria was recently working in LA so maybe there could be some back story written there.. Bold and Beautiful really has not been using Don Diamont  recently, so let’s bring him over to Y&R for awhile!

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oh Victor. When are you going to grow up? Billy is living rent-free inside your head and throwing 24-hour foam parties. Buying a company just to get revenge? Feh, let Adam handle his own battles.

I guess I've missed quite a bit, but why in the hell would Victor go outta his way to help Adam on...well, anything? He had a hard on for Billy back when. He was married to Vikki, but Buttbiscuit has done a pretty bang up job of breaking up Villy for good.

So, I guess Adam is part of the family now? Despite the self-serving reasons Victor dragged Adam to GC, Atonal has had many opportunities to make right and he chooses petty bitterness and schemes every time. Nick and Victoria make it damn difficult to support them, but they're not out of pocket to never trust him again. I do wonder why either expects better of Victor, however.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Lol, Gloria.  Didn't she also "not so long ago" frame Jack for sexual harassment before becoming this loyal to him?  Then volunteering that she used to be Jack's F buddy to Sally.  She's nuts.  But in a fun way, not in a Phyllis kind of way.  

I like the idea of Jack and Sally.  And Peter Bergman can be such an intense actor- the immediate sadness and regret in his eyes when Sally brought up Phyl was amazing.

And I get people having an issue with the age difference.  But it doesn't seem much different from when Jack was involved with Kerry, or at all different when Ashley was "dating" Ravi.  Yeah, that time when she used him as a slam piece and then tossed him out like trash.  Then did the same thing to poor Neil, minus the age difference.  Classy lady, that one.  

Was glad that Sally got to tell Summer some of the things $Bill's done.   As absolutely entertaining as he is, Bill's not a good guy in most ways.  It was interesting to see that flicker of doubt from Summer, although I don't have much hope it's gonna go anywhere.  

Thought Lauren and Lilly both looked fantastic today.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 2/22/2021 at 10:00 AM, peacheslatour said:

They've even got Chelzzz in a velvet track suit.

She, at least, deserves it.

Come to think of it....maybe they all do.

I see velour track suits in ButtBiscuit and Adam's future......

BEGONE,  Black Tee Shirt of Virility!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1