Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I don't want to call Dummer stupid.  It's really not a fair description, especially to all the stupid people out there in the world.  Because she's NOT stupid - she's a thick-headed, half-witted, obtuse, moronic imbecile.  And I mean that in the most loving way  possible.  Considering her parents it's actually a wonder that she's been able to learn how to use a zipper and drink a glass of water without drowning.  Kyle and her are perfectly matched.

She toodles off with Bouffant Boy, sure as she can be that they're in the clear and they put one over on Ashland.  Meanwhile, the whole town can see she's got toilet paper stuck to the bottom of her brain.

As for Jack's baby boychik, Lola should be offering novenas to every god out there that she escaped being hitched to that MIMBO for the rest of her life.  Lola looked fantastic for someone who just slaved over a hot stove making paella.  Why is there no guy in GC trying to impress HER?

I don't think Elena gets near enough credit I really don't.  She's a relative rarity in Genoa City.  Most villians at least see themselves for what they are, if only partially.  Elena thinks of herself as some sort of healing presence, some angel of light whose only failing is "loving too much".   One of my aunts was a nun - 76 years in the convent and she had an aversion to those nuns who made their piety obvious for all to see.  Julissa would say of a nun like that, "She stinks of incense".  Elena reeks of it.  That's one thing she shares with Sharon.

This is no spoiler just an observation but I think Rey Rey is - as at least one of you have speculated - making himself sick.  He's accused Sharon more than once of running to Adam's side to "save" him, that she always wants to save people.  So he makes himself sick so she can save him. This does double duty as a way to discredit Rey Rey and boost Adam.  B.S. on that route if my suspicions are correct.  Until Rey Rey steals  a kid and gives it someone else while burning a fetus in a fireplace, making himself go blind and pretending to be gay to get his way, faking a stomach flu is small potatoes.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
49 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Victor has had boils lanced that were more ruthless than you. 

And, he had them lanced with a rusty nail at the orphanage with nothing for the pain but the shot of tequila each orphan got for lunch and the thighbone of a ButtBiscuit to gnaw on.

YOUGOTTHAT?  HAVEAGOODDAYNOW.

• LOL 14

Of course you don't think Locke suspects anything, Summer.  You're an idiot!  At this point I'm kind of hoping Locke plays all the characters involved in this like fools (shouldn't be difficult), gets away with it completely, and just leaves.  

This probably sounds weird.  But even though it's really lowkey on the level of moral debasement that goes around GC, there's just something about the Devon/Elena thing and Devon's pathetic lying to Amanda that's somehow disturbing to me.  

Wow, I also have to imagine that Nate already heard from Amanda (unless it was shown on screen and I missed it).  For how simpy he's been, he shut that shit down quick once he got back.  I did get a kick of how Dream Nate called Devon the safe and familiar choice, as if he were the bad boy she REALLY wanted.  

I was wondering something after today, for maybe some longer term viewers.  I didn't get to see any of John Abbot except for a few clips here and there.  Was he anything close to being as heroic and capable as he's talked about by basically everybody?  I know the guy (or at least the character) is dead, so there's the obvious sainthood effect, but honestly he seems to have a more powerful reputation than even Victor.   

Edited by JNavarro
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, JNavarro said:

Was he anything close to being as heroic and capable as he's talked about by basically everybody? 

More so. He was the kind, loving and just patriarch of the show. It was a tremendous mistake to kill the character. And they haven't filled that void.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Pshht, if Devon insists on being a player he needs to tell his women not to drop in whenever they want. And get a daily maid service. 😑

Adam's apartment used to be Victor's.  You'd think a building like this would have some sort of security to prevent people from walking in off the street and all the way upstairs - either a doorman or a system where visitors have to call up the visitee to be buzzed in. 

• Love 8

I like that Rey might be trying to frame Adam. He's a cop - he'd know how. 

As soon as Mop told Billy she 'loved' him? His mind went to - I can have my Kate and Edith too. Too bad Amanda won't play.

I still think Victor should 'kidnap' some of Abby's eggs and hire surrogates after the Babbyrabies gang's plan falls through. Yagotthem!

Bring back last Chance (her RL hubby) so they can at least have a real couple....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Adam's apartment used to be Victor's.  You'd think a building like this would have some sort of security to prevent people from walking in off the street and all the way upstairs - either a doorman or a system where visitors have to call up the visitee to be buzzed in. 

Right? Especially the penthouses. I've always thought the one of biggest draws of a penthouse is the security of being at the top of a tall building. It's easily blocked off to random access. The elevator shouldn't even open on that floor until the visitor is buzzed in by the resident, and the doors should only open to go down. Didn't Adam already get shot once when he opened the door to an unexpected visitor? Seems like that's at least when Devon would've put in better security protocols.

I did get a kick of how Dream Nate called Devon the safe and familiar choice, as if he were the bad boy she REALLY wanted.  

The dream was from Elena's POV so of course she was going to paint things the way she wanted to see them. At the end of day I think it's pure and simple with her, she's a lowkey golddigger and doesn't want to let go of Devon's money and status. And he's always seemed to be perfectly fine with that, I guess because Hilary kind of set him up for it. I don't mind Devon but Elena disgusts me. She's been working on Devon since the day she showed up as his sister's father's nurse. Funny how Ana and her daddy left town but Elena managed to stay behind in Devon's home even though she no longer had a reason to be there.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, boes said:

I don't want to call Dummer stupid.  It's really not a fair description, especially to all the stupid people out there in the world.  Because she's NOT stupid - she's a thick-headed, half-witted, obtuse, moronic imbecile.  And I mean that in the most loving way  possible.  Considering her parents it's actually a wonder that she's been able to learn how to use a zipper and drink a glass of water without drowning.  Kyle and her are perfectly matched.

[whining]I love calling Dumber dumber![/whining]

The Kyle/Dumber coupling makes a certain sense (It keeps them from spreading their DNA locally, the exception of Tara Locke-ness), but Abby sticking her newlywed/newly-abandoned spouse opinion encouraging Kyle to put a ring on Dumber again is the dumberest thing to come out of her mouth in the last 4 minutes of her Baby Rabies scene.

She toodles off with Bouffant Boy, sure as she can be that they're in the clear and they put one over on Ashland.  Meanwhile, the whole town can see she's got toilet paper stuck to the bottom of her brain.

Dumber is so certain of her plans for confrontation, until she has them thrown back in her face. Her personal war tactics stink (she didn't know Tara Locke-ness was accompanying her husband to Genoa City on a business trip), and I expect Dumber doesn't plan more that two moves ahead at work, without a bailout or backup from Jack/Kyle/Lauren/Phyllis/Nick.

Meanwhile, the whole town can see she's got toilet paper stuck to the bottom of her brain.

And the back of her dress stuck in her thong.

As for Jack's baby boychik, Lola should be offering novenas to every god out there that she escaped being hitched to that MIMBO for the rest of her life.  Lola looked fantastic for someone who just slaved over a hot stove making paella.  Why is there no guy in GC trying to impress HER?

Lola should be backstroking through leagues of erect phalluses, and yet she's playing Ann Landers to Elena's Sperm Tour and politely stripping the bark off of Sharon for being shown up as a faithless slag.

I don't think Elena gets near enough credit I really don't.  She's a relative rarity in Genoa City.  Most villians at least see themselves for what they are, if only partially.  Elena thinks of herself as some sort of healing presence, some angel of light whose only failing is "loving too much".   One of my aunts was a nun - 76 years in the convent and she had an aversion to those nuns who made their piety obvious for all to see.  Julissa would say of a nun like that, "She stinks of incense".  Elena reeks of it.  That's one thing she shares with Sharon.

Who knew you had a nun in the family? Super Catholics!

Perhaps Elena believes the veneration of her vagina will heal all past indiscretions, hurts and ills ... She wouldn't be the first woman in Genoa City (or in Soapdom) to think sex will heal a broken relationship/broken man/broken ethics/broken everything else.

We had a teaching novice in parochial school that stunk of incense. Someone used to take a dump in the desk drawer she kept her lesson plan. She was very popular.

This is no spoiler just an observation but I think Rey Rey is - as at least one of you have speculated - making himself sick.  He's accused Sharon more than once of running to Adam's side to "save" him, that she always wants to save people.  So he makes himself sick so she can save him. This does double duty as a way to discredit Rey Rey and boost Adam.  B.S. on that route if my suspicions are correct.  Until Rey Rey steals  a kid and gives it someone else while burning a fetus in a fireplace, making himself go blind and pretending to be gay to get his way, faking a stomach flu is small potatoes.

IDK Rey Rey isn't malevolent. While Atonal Adam is a sociopath, and will turn on a dime to play others as patsy's for his selfish plots. Lies are Atonal's stock in trade. I can't identify one lie Rey Rey has told for his personal benefit. 

The appearance of Faith concerned about Rey Rey's health, not wanting to stay at Nick's because he's hovering over her, and then receiving the Good Morning text from her secret correspondent seems too convenient -- TIIC telegraphing future troubles to occur at the cottage. Sharon's missing Atonal keepsakes, Rey suddenly sick (Sharon, call 911 you stupid bint!), Faith's secret texts -- I think that person is stalking/grooming Faith, stole Sharon's love tokens, and poisoned Rey Rey, A male (schoolmate or adult) that became interested in Faith because of the Atonal Adam expose' and fixated on her vulnerability.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

The scene where Dina died. It was so odd. She's sitting in a chair, kind of going in and out and the whole family is there. They're all sitting at least 10 feet from each other and Dina just dies. No one is holding her hand, she's not in bed or in hospice. She sits in a chair and she dies. It was one of the strangest scenes I've ever seen in my life.

Yes!!  That was a most cringeworthy set-up.  I don't know how anyone in production thought that played well.  It was awkward and comical.  Why couldn't she be in a hospital bed and the gang are all seated at the foot of the bed.  They did it for Abbey and Chance and it wasn't overly weird.  

I want to add that they really did handle Dina's death very poorly with that awkward ending.  How often do you get the see the passing of an actual character that has been a part of the story line for decades, along with the same actors/characters for children.  It really deserved a much better ending within the Y&R history.

Edited by Tamiele
Added additional comment.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
18 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

It was at the beginning of the pandemic so I excuse them for all of the awkwardness, but you're so right. That was very strange. B&B is doing a great job with it. I think Y&R should be able to do it just as well since there are two real life couples on the show. No stunt spouses necessary. Or stunt parents. They even had their child actor on.

Who are the real life couples?  I thought I had heard that Sharon and Adam are a real life couple?

• Love 6

What's Victor up to with Adam? Adam is lapping up the attention like a hungry puppy and one almost wants to feel worried for him. Almost.

Aw geez, Phyllis out here trying to do her sultry vamp routine with Ashland Locke. This is my surprised face. Something tells me the idea of wrestling with a human-sized praying mantis in a dumpster doesn't turn him on. 😱

Victoria must have been in quite a state when she got up this morning. The last time she wore such a bright dress was months ago.

Real talk from Lily to Billy today. She is not looking to be his shield while Victoria keeps buzzing around like a queen bee. But he's like, "I told you about Victoria right away! I lubs you!"

So Amanda didn't give Nate a heads-up about Elena and Devon. Wonder what provoked him to dump Elena finally? Ran out of patience I guess.

And the first thing messy Elena does is run over to tell Devon about Nate. Girl, you just stay keeping the drama going. You're exhausting.

Sure hope Faith isn't being catfished by whoever this mysterious texter is who keeps gassing her up with heart emojis.

Why did Devon lie to Elena about Amanda? It seemed to me Amanda not only put 2 and 2 together about him and Elena, she told Devon she was done. Then today it was like none of that had happened. 🤔

Jack and Billy were both in purple ties and dark gray suits today. Did they call each other last night to coordinate their outfits?

Devon needs to keep sleeping with Elena to figure out he doesn't really want her? FOH. Is there a woman alive who would buy that? Well, other than Elena anyway. 🤨

Amanda, maybe being in GC is the problem. Your romantic life really took a bad turn once you moved there.

Rey has to be working Sharon, right? I'm not mad at him if he is. But how long can he keep it up?

Do the March Madness games start on CBS tomorrow? That would mean the Cyaxares decision going to be a cliffhanger until next week. My goodness, I'm on pins and needles! 🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

And the first thing messy Elena does is run over to tell Devon about Nate. Girl, you just stay keeping the drama going. You're exhausting.

She was itching for a repeat performance; because she definitely could've told him via phone or text.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Tamiele said:

I want to add that they really did handle Dina's death very poorly with that awkward ending.  How often do you get the see the passing of an actual character that has been a part of the story line for decades, along with the same actors/characters for children.  It really deserved a much better ending within the Y&R history.

I still have the image of Bradcicle stuck in my head, now Dina.  Not good memories.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Why doesn’t Victor just fire that skinny skank. Undermining Olive Oyl is just undermining NE.  Olive, Nostrils can never become the man you want him to be because you would just keep moving the goal polls.  

Lily finally woke up and smelled the coffee. and realize Nostrils is not worth the effort.  He’s just another Cane.  Lily, I love you more than yesterday by putting Olive in her place with a fantastic bear down. Prison life certainly toughen her back bone. 

Phyllis instead of being a gracious host poses a confrontational stance when talking to Ashland.  She didn’t even give him a smile when he complimented her hotel.  She just scowled at him. 

Ashland made his decision 🥳.  Wouldn’t it be fantastic if he decided not to sell to anyone of them and accepted a previous offer. 

I’m going to be bitting my nails until next Tuesday when we find out Ashland’s decision. NOT!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Per the end of episode preview my guess is Amanda mom gonna want Amanda to donate bone marrow or kidney to her other daughter who hates her ass. While Amanda away doing it Devon will be banging Elena like screen door in hurricane. Mess! 

Edited by Petunia13
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
Just now, lightninggirl said:

Chelsea's voiceovers are so cringey. She has one singular look, which is shooting daggers at everyone. She also sounds like she's reading an encyclopedia entry devoid of inflection - so wooden.

Yeah that why I keep saying she’s gonna go crazy and kill someone. I don’t care though because their a lot of characters I want to die 😂  or be shipped off canvas for “healing” 🤣 

she’s also verboten from gasping and flibberty gibberiting. This may be when I’ve liked her most. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Yeah that why I keep saying she’s gonna go crazy and kill someone. I don’t care though because their a lot of characters I want to die 😂  or be shipped off canvas for “healing” 🤣 

she’s also verboten from gasping and flibberty gibberiting. This may be when I’ve liked her most. 

This is the best acting she's ever done if you ask me. Somehow her stroke has cured her asthma or whatever caused her to gasp her way through her lines.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4

Several weeks ago, I complimented the actress who plays Sally Spectra for dialing back on the herky-jerky, twitchy-witchy, s****** behavior. She was so way over the top in every scene but had brought that under control. I was too quick to praise. Dear God, she’s back at it again. No one, and I mean no one, acts like that in the real world. Thank goodness.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Several weeks ago, I complimented the actress who plays Sally Spectra for dialing back on the herky-jerky, twitchy-witchy, s****** behavior. She was so way over the top in every scene but had brought that under control. I was too quick to praise. Dear God, she’s back at it again. No one, and I mean no one, acts like that in the real world. Thank goodness.

I noticed that too!  She can save that for the Broadway stage!  Jack Lemmon was told when he moved from stage to film to dial his mannerisms/acting back.  It is distracting!

• Love 9

Hey, did you guys hear?!? There's this guy named Assland Locke, with a huge dick he likes to slap on every table he walks up to? And he owns a company named SyAxialSclosis, that's named after a disease I think.

Jesus H. Christ, enough with this bullshit boring story line.

• LOL 19
  • Love 4

I'm going to reach for an excuse and say that because these shows film out of order, these most recent scenes were shot before she started to tone it down.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, drtslim said:

I'm going to reach for an excuse and say that because these shows film out of order, these most recent scenes were shot before she started to tone it down.  

You’re a nicer person than I am if you really believe that.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Did we know before now that Kyle and Summer live together? I thought she had her own room. And did they seriously call that space a suite? I guess a Gunk Prophylaxis suite = a standard walk-in closet pretty much anywhere else.

So, Baby Boy Harrison weighed in at 9 lb 2oz. Not exactly a small one. Kyle is seeming less likely to be the daddy to me now. Super sleuth Summer is on the case! 🙄

Ruh roh, Jack made his trademarked grimace when Kyle blew right by him in the lobby. Don't be making your daddy get frustrated, Kyle. Not if you know what's good for you.

Adam running Cyaxares as Victor's puppet. Yawn. Guess all I can look forward to now is Chelsea fcuking stuff up behind Adam's back. Burn it all down, Chelz! ☠

And that means all of Victoria's interference in the Cyaxares bid was for naught. I wonder if ChancComm would've fared better in the competition if she hadn't muddied the waters? (Meanwhile, I'm betting Victor made some kind of side deal with Ashton in order to win and when Adam finds out he's going to be butthurt all over again.)

Billy's next bright idea: joining forces with Victoria and the resources of NE to drive Cyaxares out of business. Victoria could start stealing their advertisers and CC could start hiring their staff away with bigger salaries and more creative control. Then Victor would have to decide how much of his own money he wants to keep throwing at a losing venture.

Ugh, I loathe Adam. He's so smug and condescending with Chelsea because he thinks she's powerless and at his mercy. I can't wait until Chelsea goes medieval on his a$$. 😠

Ehhhh, Billy's plaid topcoat. Fashion don't. It was decently tailored though.

Sally's hair looked nice today, I thought. OMG, how transparent is Phyllis, trying to pimp out one of her staff to Sally? She just cannot deal with someone who can look her right in the eye and meet her at her own level--low or high. 😐

Whee, Adam and Victoria going at each other is like a lobster knife fight to me. It's silly and neither one can actually win.

I am definitely not here for Sally buying Jack clothes. He has classic style and doesn't need "fixing." And that shirt was frigging gigantic. Was it supposed to be an artist smock or something? 😒

Summer, your insecurity is showing. Tara Locke got you scared, sweetie? Interesting that Kyle wants to keep the engagement redux on the low.

Did Chelsea mean for Adam to see those fake texts she sent to Sharon supposedly from him? Oh dear. Ya mighta got too cocky and made a misstep, hon. 🤡

Re the previews: yep, buh, buh, buh, busted! Darn.

No one, and I mean no one, acts like that in the real world. Thank goodness.

You'd be surprised. People with certain substance abuse problems do act like that a lot when they're high. But Sally, to our knowledge, isn't supposed to be an addict so I'm going to chalk it up to poor direction. TPTB could tell her to tone it down if they considered it a problem.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

I laughed when Sally sashayed in to the “conference room” with a blue dress shirt for Jack. How many blue dress shirts does he have hanging in his closet? How many blue dress shirts did my husband have hanging in his closet when he dressed in suits every day for work? Is she on drugs?!

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

Ugh, I loathe Adam. He's so smug and condescending with Chelsea because he thinks she's powerless and at his mercy. I can't wait until Chelsea goes medieval on his a$$. 😠

I would be looking forward to this if Chelzzz wasn't such a major fuck up.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

Victor actually used a quote of the old knight, from “Indian Jones and The Last Crusade”, guarding the Holy Grail. “You chose wisely. Victor could have been there, in 1938, when Indy found the Holy Grail.  

I’m glad Victor and Adam won the bid. It’s not that I’m pro Victor and Adam it’s much much more of being anti Nostrils and Olive Oyl.  Watching Olive’s and Nostrils’ reactions makes even one more so.  

Kyle and Tara arguing in a public place has finally proven to be detrimental.  Maybe not today but very soon. 

I’m wonder if the lady in green’s name is Alexa and she’s silently recording everything.  

Has anyone else notice that since Chelsea is in that chair and having a head voice makes her a lot more interesting than she’s ever been?  

Today’s beat downs:  Sally over Phyllis, Adam over Olive, and Tara over Kyle. It was a draw between Olive and Nostrils. 

@Gam2:  Sally’s her herky-jerky motion is due to acting with Phyllis. It’s like when you yawn you make other people yawn. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6

I had to laugh when Victor told Adam not to gloat.  It's like the sun telling a light bulb not to shine.  Back in the day, Victor couldn't run to Jack fast enough to gloat whenever he had a gloat-worthy moment.  But I'm glad that they won PretentiousName Media. They were the lessest of three evils.  What in the world did Chelsea ask Chloe to do that seemed to make even Crazy Chloe pause?  

I'm thinking that blue shirt is going to make Jack's eyes pop.  I hope he wears it soon.  What was Phyllis going to do if Sally agreed to have dinner with Troy?  Is there really a Troy?  It's a sad state of affairs when one of the cutest guys on the show is the bartender at Society.  I hope he and Ms. Greendress and Stripey-shirt Crimson Lights Barista and Nurse Meredith get together and form a union.  That would be more interesting than anything Kyle and Summer are doing.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11

Psst, SyAxelGrease, pass it on...

Seriously, who would buy a company with such an ass name?!? PsychAssillris. SighAxeandGeese? Come the fuck ON writers, make up names of companies that people can tucking SAY. Jesus.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, gingerella said:

Psst, SyAxelGrease, pass it on...

Seriously, who would buy a company with such an ass name?!? PsychAssillris. SighAxeandGeese? Come the fuck ON writers, make up names of companies that people can tucking SAY. Jesus.

Sisyphus? Sassafras? Snaglepuss?

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Bringing the pedantic on this fine morning, the thing that most annoys me about this Cyaxares name is that characters keep coyly mentioning it's in reference to the king of media. Uh no, not media like TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, blogs, etc. Cyaxares was the king of Media, an ancient country now a part of Iran. 

This Cyaxares business reminds me of the reliquary storyline. During that insanity it also seemed like someone was getting paid every time a character said "reliquary."

• LOL 8
17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So, Baby Boy Harrison weighed in at 9 lb 2oz. Not exactly a small one. Kyle is seeming less likely to be the daddy to me now. Super sleuth Summer is on the case! 🙄

So does this mean she carried a month or so over the due date that would have made it Kyle's? So the conception date is earlier, and Kyle can prove he wasn't near her then? I'm confused....

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

So does this mean she carried a month or so over the due date that would have made it Kyle's? So the conception date is earlier, and Kyle can prove he wasn't near her then? I'm confused....

Nah, I just don't think Kyle is likely to have sired a 9 lb baby. He's not a very big guy and Tara seems rather petite too. I'm thinking there may be another paternity candidate in the mix. Kyle really needs to get some of the kid's hair so he can run his own DNA test. If Tara is lying to her husband she could be lying to Kyle too.

• Useful 6

Kyle’s square hard is constructed like LEGO man 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863x3ns0d4bbg5qxuwma

and his ego & constantly stupid ass blustering plus block shaped dome could account for BIG BABY coming out cooch. I mean a big baby went in...

• LOL 16
16 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I had to laugh when Victor told Adam not to gloat.  It's like the sun telling a light bulb not to shine.  Back in the day, Victor couldn't run to Jack fast enough to gloat whenever he had a gloat-worthy moment.  But I'm glad that they won PretentiousName Media. They were the lessest of three evils.  

Which way are we supposed look at Victor's acquisition of Xerox-eries? Dread? Applause-worthy? Nausea? Wash, Rinse, Repeat?

Victor making hourly announcements that Atonal Adam has changed and is a better man for it and is to be a trusted Newman manager of a multi-million dollar media outlet that can be operated from his coffee table, seems more hard sell than hard evidence -- I still think a company that can be run from a coffee table consists of not much more than Instagramable/Twitter/Facebook/YouTube accounts -- Victor and Atonal have evolved into and joined up with 17 yo teenage girls doing makeup reviews and the survivalist couple living in a yurt on 25 wooded acres posting about repairing their log splitter ... 

Why would Victor want or need Atonal to "change" when the whole point of acquiring Xerox-eries is to use Atonal Adam's malevolent nature do media battle and crush NotBilly-Boy/Chance dot Com for publishing the unfortunately truthful Atonal Adam Newman: Monster article?

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

What in the world did Chelsea ask Chloe to do that seemed to make even Crazy Chloe pause? 

It can't be good.

If it's coming out of the Chelsea Lawson Brain Trust, it's gotta' be idiotic and half-baked. 

I'm thinking that blue shirt is going to make Jack's eyes pop.  I hope he wears it soon.  What was Phyllis going to do if Sally agreed to have dinner with Troy?  Is there really a Troy?  It's a sad state of affairs when one of the cutest guys on the show is the bartender at Society.  I hope he and Ms. Greendress and Stripey-shirt Crimson Lights Barista and Nurse Meredith get together and form a union.  That would be more interesting than anything Kyle and Summer are doing.

There's definitely a smoldering of jealously and parental hysteria Phyllis is exhaling over Sally.

I expect Phyllis is going to tell Jack all about Sally Google-Fu-ing the Abbott's and her failed attempt to hang on to Wyatt Spencer's attention with a fake illness.

Phyllis will skew the facts, as she interprets them, in the most unflattering way possible. Sally is smart and has to know she's walking a tightrope with Phyllis/Dumber/Kyle strung out over her career ambitions, info on Locke-ness Jr. and interest in Jack. She should tell Jack everything about LA, taking the wind out of Phyl's sails. 

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

This Cyaxares business reminds me of the reliquary storyline. During that insanity it also seemed like someone was getting paid every time a character said "reliquary."

Are you suggesting that we should have a drinking game?  ;D

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7

Didn't Jana go nuts and affect a super flat speaking/emotional style before she exited stage? Chelsea going to do the same?

I'm super behind on the show so maybe it already happened. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3

Jana grew a second brain tumor while she was being held hostage by Sarah Smythe.  The surgery to remove it did leave her with that flat emotional style, but it briefly improved her taste in men when she became infatuated with Kevin's cute half-brother (and one of her kidnappers) Ryder.  She got over that, though, and wanted Kevin back, but he'd already moved on with Chloe.  Then Jana just died suddenly.  I don't believe Chelsea is going anywhere.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Kyle’s square hard is constructed like LEGO man 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863x3ns0d4bbg5qxuwma

and his ego & constantly stupid ass blustering plus block shaped dome could account for BIG BABY coming out cooch. I mean a big baby went in...

I don't find Kyle attractive at all.  And his pursed lips/tucked chin/stupid look that seems to be permanently on his face. I must be getting old as I'd chose Jack over Kyle any day.

Edited by Tamiele
Spelling mistake.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10