Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

While I have never cared for Cockroach, I think Danny was her best pairing. For my teenaged self, watching Cricket marry her schoolgirl crush/ROCKSTARR was everything.

Mr. and Mrs. ROCKSTARR of Bland … So boring. 

I pitied Paul Williams when he was coupled with Cricket.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

The Winters family. Where cousins might also be also siblings. 😉

It's a wonder Olivia was ever able to sit down with that stick she had firmly lodged up her hiney. 😑

Looking at those opening credits, it seemed to me like a Bizarro World Ashley, Phyllis, and Diane. Ehhh. Not exactly Y&R's golden era. 😒

So who was the Megan chick? And wasn't that actress the same person who plays Bridget on B&B?

Good casting on the little actress playing Lily. She looked to me like she could actually be VR's kid.

Lol, did Phyllis steal a blood sample from Brian? Vampires gonna vampire! 😈

Katherine wearing white to the wedding was a surprising faux pas on her part. But I guess when you're at the top of local society you can flaunt all the silly etiquette rules you want.

OMG, Ryan's gigantic mobile phone.

TMW your wife shows up right after you've checked in with your sidepiece.

I liked the back of Liv's gown but the front view not so much. The color was interesting too. Like a pale lavender?

Apparently by this point the bride strolling up the aisle to the Wedding March was a no-go. And thank goodness they'd stopped using the 1 Corinthians reading.

Wonder why no Newmans were there?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 3

How did Nina land hot guys?  She never was cute.  Sorry, I know it’s mean, but she is just always been plain and frumpy to me.  And none of that has aged well.  It’s a no from me, dawg.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

When they come back they need to up their teen game. Find a cute alleycat boy to get adopted by Nate and romance Faith. Bring back Moses and have him join the crowd as hot young Shemar type.

The show is short on the "Young" part... until they soras Mop's and little Damien JR. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So who was the Megan chick? And wasn't that actress the same person who plays Bridget on B&B?

I didn't remember her so I looked her up. She Keith Dennison's daughter and Tricia's sister. Yes, that was the actress.

3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

How did Nina land hot guys?

She always struck me as scrappy and ambitious because she came from nothing. The money from the Chancellors couldn't  have hurt.

• Love 8
(edited)

I love Ashley #1 and Ashley #2 equally, but Ashley #3 was such a misfire.  I think she only got the job because she was Ronnnn Mosssss's firsstttt wiffffe.  Although all of the Ashleys were ashholes when they were with Victor.  I'm not sure what was more gross yesterday...when Ashley #2 called Victor "Master", or when she agreed to shower with him.  Tricia reminds me of all of those robotic newsmodels on Faux News.   Was the minister KSJ's dad?  I remember from the KSJ tribute show that his dad played the minister at Neil's and Dru's wedding, but I don't know if he also did Malcolm's and Olivia's.  I like that this wedding had guests we didn't know.  It makes it seem like the bride and groom actually have friends and a life!   

On 6/16/2020 at 10:25 PM, MissAlmond said:

Great seeing Leanna Love again!  I loved her wacky character.  I never realized until lately Barbara Crampton is now a horror film icon.  

Leanna was more fun when she was nuts, but I love Barbara Crampton!  She's been a horror film icon for a long time.  Re-Animator is a classic.  She was also Mindy on Guiding Light and Maggie on B&B.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Forgot to mention...WTF, Gina?!?  I don't think taking your toddler nephew to the bathroom is in a waiter's job description.  But good on you for ensuring that Daniel wash his hands. It's like you were speaking to us from across the decades.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)
18 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I'm pretty sure David had shown his true colors by them, including threatening Cockroach with cutting up her face (oh the irony!)  and framing Danny for cocaine possession

Duh! Can't believe I didn't include option three. Thank you!  

14 hours ago, geauxaway said:

How did Nina land hot guys?  She never was cute.  Sorry, I know it’s mean, but she is just always been plain and frumpy to me.

Yet I always preferred Ryan with Nina.  Go figure.

9 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I love Ashley #1 and Ashley #2 equally, but Ashley #3 was such a misfire.  I think she only got the job because she was Ronnnn Mosssss's firsstttt wiffffe.  Although all of the Ashleys were ashholes when they were with Victor. 

Casting did a great job with replacing Eileen Davidson with Brenda Epperson, although Epperson lacked Davidson's range.  Totally agree Ashley #3 was a misfire.  I never liked any Ashley with Victor.  

14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Apparently by this point the bride strolling up the aisle to the Wedding March was a no-go. And thank goodness they'd stopped using the 1 Corinthians reading.

The Wedding March faded away after Charles and Diana's wedding.  No matter your feelings on their marriage, or royalty in general, that wedding had fabulous music.  Many couples ditched The Wedding March for better musical selections. That step. stop. step. stop. business for bridal processions has died off too.  

18 hours ago, basiltherat said:

Why was Olivia dreaming about Neil when she was marrying SHEMAR MOORE,

15 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Awh lawdy!  Fanning myself over here.  

13 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Fetch me my smelling salts, I do believe I have the vapors!

16 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Malcolm was delicious in everything...or nothing at all. 😋

As with The Ladies of Geona City, I won't judge.  

Edited by MissAlmond
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

She always struck me as scrappy and ambitious because she came from nothing. The money from the Chancellors couldn't  have hurt.

She had a pretty big rack too, much evident in Tuesday's episode at Christine and Danny's wedding. That probably was a factor and it appeared to be one she leaned into, hah, hah.

The Wedding March faded away after Charles and Diana's wedding. 

I think Wagner's anti-Semitism also was involved in TV shows declining to use it, for a while anyway. It seems to have come back into use.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, geauxaway said:

How did Nina land hot guys?  She never was cute.  Sorry, I know it’s mean, but she is just always been plain and frumpy to me.  And none of that has aged well.  It’s a no from me, dawg.

10 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

True that, particularly after shooting David Kimble for trying to fleece her out of her Chancellor millions ... And they called it self-defense.

Sure it was.

Nina's real claim to fame was that she was sexually uninhibited and widely available to the male population that could advance her status. Married, engaged, single, it didn't matter to Nina; all men were all fair game.

That's how she ended up mother to Prince Phillip Chancellor the 33rd (Too many generations of Phillip Chancellor's to bother keeping track of any longer), and how she ended up being Ryan McNeil's fuck buddy when he was wooing/married to Victoria Newman. Victoria found out Ryan was boinking Nina while she was busy being a frigid married teenager, eventually divorcing Ryan.

Nina and Ryan continued boinking until Nina got pregative; Ryan marries Nina. She miscarries, and gives Ryan an opening to dissolve the marriage. Ryan chooses to stay because he loves Phillip the 33rd and Nina. It's twu luv.

Sure it was.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

It seems to have come back into use.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's cycling back.  Everything old becomes new again.  Maybe Because (You Came Me) will make a return.  I only know it from old TV shows and movies wedding scenes.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I think Wagner's anti-Semitism also was involved in TV shows declining to use it, for a while anyway. It seems to have come back into use.

Hmm, Wagner was a festival of bad qualities as a human being.

That said, speaking of German stuff, bad taste, and wedding music, nothing, and I mean nichts, will ever beat Nikki coming down the aisle to "Deutschland über Alles" at her first wedding.

• LOL 8
(edited)

3 hours ago, pearlite said:

Hmm, Wagner was a festival of bad qualities as a human being.

That said, speaking of German stuff, bad taste, and wedding music, nothing, and I mean nichts, will ever beat Nikki coming down the aisle to "Deutschland über Alles" at her first wedding.

That was a most memorable wedding of DESTINY.    ; )

Wiki on Wagner's Bridal Chorus: 'Many pastors of the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod oppose the "Bridal Chorus" because of both pre-First World War Lutheran opposition to the theater and the pagan elements of Wagner's operas. The Roman Catholic Church generally does not use the "Bridal Chorus"; one diocese's guidelines regarding the chorus state that the chorus is a secular piece of music, that it is not a processional to the altar in the opera, and especially that its frequent use in film and television associate it with sentimentality rather than worship.'

German magazine Der Spiegel had an article on Richard Wagner's 200th birthday; 'Can Germans enjoy any part of their history in a carefree way?'

Hmm.

We analyze Wagner through a dark contemporary glass, with history and knowledge accumulated since his 1883 death. We speculate from a future that was unknown to Wagner, a future where his works take up positive and negative meanings. His influence on his contemporaries was immense, and also in politics through the annexation of his ideas by madmen. Criticizing his negative influence is always a good thing but attributing all the responsibility of the results of this influence solely to Wagner is wrong, as is ‘excusing’ Wagner because of the great music he wrote.

Incidentally, the celebratory exit Wedding March was written by Mendelssohn.

Mendelsohn was born Jewish and later baptized when he was still a child. He struggled to find a personal compromise between his Jewish heritage and his Christian faith when 19th century Europe was steeped in anti-Semitic tradition. During the Third Reich, Mendelson's Jewish heritage caused all his music to be banned in Germany, though he was considered the most popular of the Romantic composers.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5

My goodness Christine's hair and make-up were horrible at her wedding to Danny. It's like she put on the dress and forgot to put on her face and style her hair. It currently looks like my quarantine hair except minus the white roots. Blah. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Who the heck thought Phick's shot-gun wedding was anything anyone ever needed to see again? The first time was more than enough.

Were we supposed to be moved by two nasty cheaters, who got together after one of the cheater's child died?

Nothing says true wuv like cheating and affair babies.

Them promising to be faithful and loyal and honest was truly laughable. With the exception of Nick and Sharon's wedding, this week has been a bust.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

So Cupid...

"We analyze Wagner through a dark contemporary glass, with history and knowledge accumulated since his 1883 death. We speculate from a future that was unknown to Wagner, a future where his works take up positive and negative meanings. His influence on his contemporaries was immense, and also in politics through the annexation of his ideas by madmen. Criticizing his negative influence is always a good thing but attributing all the responsibility of the results of this influence solely to Wagner is wrong, as is ‘excusing’ Wagner because of the great music he wrote."

Avoiding the involuntary arm-raising from a wheelchair position when I hear the "Deutschlandlied", and reading your post, and [I know, I know, EB crawled out of the Vaterland on his knees] always having had the sense of the Kreeping Kraut [1/4 German myself, I can say that] wafting about Victor, an essay I put into one of my textbooks came to mind.

Deems Taylor on Wagner, "The Monster": https://www.counter-currents.com/2013/05/the-monster/

So as not to be off-topic, migawd, Rex Sterling/Romalotti giving Danny the paternal tongue-bath! I always liked the actor, but that was a bit much. And the church or church-set, was that series of regularly-spaced pictures around the walls the Stations? Hmph, show was a lot of things but there wasn't much of a sense of religious affiliation, other than the odd picturesque Madonna statue for actors to pose soulfully in front of.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Deutchland Uber Alles was a hymn written by Joseph Haydn (music) in the 1790's, NOT Vagner NOT Adolf and NOT Victor Newman.  And I've heard it used at a wedding in real life and its beautiful when the music is played as a hymn rather than an "anthem"

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, pearlite said:

So Cupid...

"We analyze Wagner through a dark contemporary glass, with history and knowledge accumulated since his 1883 death. We speculate from a future that was unknown to Wagner, a future where his works take up positive and negative meanings. His influence on his contemporaries was immense, and also in politics through the annexation of his ideas by madmen. Criticizing his negative influence is always a good thing but attributing all the responsibility of the results of this influence solely to Wagner is wrong, as is ‘excusing’ Wagner because of the great music he wrote."

Avoiding the involuntary arm-raising from a wheelchair position when I hear the "Deutschlandlied", and reading your post, and [I know, I know, EB crawled out of the Vaterland on his knees] always having had the sense of the Kreeping Kraut [1/4 German myself, I can say that] wafting about Victor, an essay I put into one of my textbooks came to mind.

Deems Taylor on Wagner, "The Monster": https://www.counter-currents.com/2013/05/the-monster/

So as not to be off-topic, migawd, Rex Sterling/Romalotti giving Danny the paternal tongue-bath! I always liked the actor, but that was a bit much. And the church or church-set, was that series of regularly-spaced pictures around the walls the Stations? Hmph, show was a lot of things but there wasn't much of a sense of religious affiliation, other than the odd picturesque Madonna statue for actors to pose soulfully in front of.

And not to veer much further from the topic; Excellent take down of Richard, The Fanatic; haven't read it in years. I have no illusions that Wagner wasn't mad (his libretto for Das Rheingold is a neurotic mess), and unsuited to intellectual exchange with anyone other than sycophants or easy marks. As a hypersensitive soapbox crank, he was convinced he was the only Genius, telling the only Truth, a Giant towering above everyone and anything else, feverishly defending against vagaries of fame and the naysayers ... who might be right. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oh, the other Lily.

Holey moley, how big was that private jet? They could've had a wedding inside it. Bad carbon footprint! Bad!

I remember when Dru wore that bandana tied on her head like that. At the time I couldn't make sense of it and this many years later I still can't. (Per the googles, the closest thing is called a handkerchief hat but I guess Dru took it to the next level by using a bandana. 🙄)

Hmmm, I don't see some small town bar near Dallas having a poster of JFK on the wall.

During the sad ceremony Phyllis said Nick was the love of her life. Geez, how many loves of her life does this bimbo get? <jack abbott has entered the chat>

Oh, they were in New Mexico. The earlier dialogue made it sound like they were TX. Okay, so what were those cornpone drawls all about? And that waitress' Elly May Clampett hairdo?

It sure seem to be complicated trying to converse with Devon. Cell phones were widely available in 2006. Why didn't they just text him?

Whee, that version of Lily was way more gangsta than CK's valley girl version. Carmen was about to catch those hands if Daniel hadn't showed up.

...whatever

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
thought better of it
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

It sure seem to be complicated trying to converse with Devon. Cell phones were widely available in 2006. Why didn't they just text him?

Ummm, remember how much texting cost in 2006?  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

During the sad ceremony Phyllis said Nick was the love of her life. Geez, how many loves of her life does this bimbo get? <jack abbott has entered the chat>

I mean, FFS, during the vows “do you Phyllis ABBOTT....”   🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 10
(edited)

What was that picture Michael had?  It looked like Phyllis' cadaver, so was it Sheila in her Phyllis suit?  But Phyllis was there when Shyllis was shot, so why was Michael hesitant to...oh, screw it.  It would be nice to have some context for these episodes.  They should have hired Clarence to give a quick summary every day to bring you up to speed.  What are all those poor saps doing who don't have the benefit of a collective Preverted memory bank to fall back on?  

I know Nick is a big hosehead, but how did he single-handedly put out the barn fire when the seven firefighters who were already on the scene couldn't do it?  I've never been to New Mexico, but I always pictured it having more of a Mexican/Native American vibe.  I would love to visit the New Mexico of my imagination, but I'll take a hard pass on the Y&R New Mexico.    

Neil and Dru were so good together.  Neil never had that easy rapport with any if his other pairings.  He came close with Harmony, but they never gave it a chance.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Who the heck thought Phick's shot-gun wedding was anything anyone ever needed to see again? The first time was more than enough.

Were we supposed to be moved by two nasty cheaters, who got together after one of the cheater's child died?

Nothing says true wuv like cheating and affair babies.

Them promising to be faithful and loyal and honest was truly laughable. With the exception of Nick and Sharon's wedding, this week has been a bust.

I actually stopped to watch this horror show today and it was just as rage-inducing as it was on the original broadcast.

How utterly unromantic and pathetic.

Watching them was a case of serious arrested development where Phyllis decided to act like  a gasping teenager and Nick an utter frat boy. 

Did anyone listen to their vows as they pledge the awesomeness of their relationship of video games and dive bars.

As they talked about "love" and "friendship", they completely ignored the fact that they had hate sex with one another, Cassie's death and how Nick checked out of his marriage to screw around with Phyllis rather than grieve his daughter's death and ended up knocking up Phyllis.

I imagine that eloped because they couldn't wait to celebrate their love and not because neither of them had a friend in the world to invite to their wedding (Micheal not withstanding for the bride). 

To think that Nikki was throwing huge amount of shade at the small but intimate wedding of Nick and Sharon with all the family there when she expected big things for Nick. I guess getting married in a dive bar with a bunch of strangers in the middle of nowhere in New Mexico was much KLASSY huh Nikki?

Finally, when Nick and Phyllis were talking about all the disasters that befell them during the whole wedding trip (jet problems, fires and floods), they didn't realized that the next plague to hit them would be Summer.

God was throwing a bunch of clues about why they two should have never married, but Nick is too dumb to realize it and Phyllis is too busy pretending to be half her age to get the message.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, Runningwild said:

Ugh. Not only did Dickolas singlehandedly put out the fire, he saved a firefighter’s life. Seriously, show?

And yet, even with all that, he remains a guy you want to see get a super wedgie and a swirly every time he shows up in screen.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I've never been to New Mexico, but I always pictured it having more of a Mexican/Native American vibe.  I would love to visit the New Mexico of my imagination, but I'll take a hard pass on the Y&R New Mexico.    

New Mexico is amazing. 

I actually remembered this episode from when it first aired, and that is because it was so atrocious and offensive.

• Love 9
(edited)
On 6/18/2020 at 9:33 PM, Snaporaz said:

What was that picture Michael had?

^^This^^  What was that creepy picture?

On 6/18/2020 at 9:33 PM, Snaporaz said:

Neil and Dru were so good together.  Neil never had that easy rapport with any if his other pairings.

ITA. Neil and Dru were such a good couple.  One thing about airing these random episodes is seeing characters with different pairings and sorta "getting" why a show always returns to certain ones,  IMO, it's what the actors themselves bring to the pairing.   Neil and Dru worked because Kristoff St. John and Victoria Rowell had such an ease with other.   

Edited by MissAlmond
  • Love 8

My Amazon Fire is acting up so haven't been able to watch the last few vintage weddings! 

I always did like Nina, too. She was the right combo of bad girl and heroine for me....sometimes the only thing that kept Cricket interesting back then was her friendship with Nina! When the show comes back, I do think she (Christine) and Paul should be portrayed more as out to bring Victor to justice. They do a little of that (mostly Christine, weirdly, and not Paul who should have a bigger beef because of Patty) but I feel like if they don't want those two side-lined as mere occasional guest stars they should go that route.

Speaking of German instrumentals, I've always thought THIS would make a good wedding song as everyone settles in and then have the bride come in at the crescendo at the end! (movie buffs will spot where this was used in a famous 70s film)

• Love 7
(edited)

Heh, given what disasters most of these GC marriages turn out to be, Carl Orff's O Fortuna from Carmina Burana might be more apt. It really delivers a fatalistic sense of impending doom.

Yeah, that should've been played at every one of Nikki and Victor's weddings.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

The Howard Hughes of Genoa City? Sure hope that wasn't meant to be a compliment. HH redefined the concept of batsh!t crazy. And even when he was still lucid I doubt he'd have appreciated being compared to a soap opera paper tiger.

Those were fun earrings MTS was wearing in her intro. Very retro.

Aw, it's BM Billy again. Why you gotta torture us like this, Show? Sigh.

I liked Avery's dress. Good color for her.

Wasn't Billy supposed to be at home watching the kids? Were little Johnny and Katie out running the streets unsupervised?

Oh, if Reed was still that young then Katie probably hadn't been born yet. Ehhhh.

Istanbul. Hmm. That would not be high on my list of romantic destinations. Not even with Phyllis.

Heh, Eric Forrester lowkey looking at Summer like, "My, aren't you tasty. Maybe I'll marry you one day when you're a little older."

Lauren was acting awfully demure with Eric. You'd never have guessed they were former lovers.

Whoa, Nikki's neck and ears were froze, as the kids say. 🙄

Hey, Neil was at the wedding. Did he have no lines?

Nikki! Stop using that baby voice! You are too old for that crap! Good grief!

Wait, so Victor didn't get a wedding band? Of course he didn't. Still had keep his options open, even at his advanced age. 😒

Something ominous was about to go down after the end of the ceremony. Oh well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

This was a bad decision on their part, to show us the Billy we loved and have been missing and wondering wtf we now have this interloper asshole Billy instead.

Lauren was acting awfully demure with Eric. You'd never have guessed they were former lovers.

Wait, what? I never knew this.

Whilst I love these classic episodes, I hate that we don't know what happens next.  Clearly, bald server guy is up to no good.

• Love 9

This was a bad decision on their part, to show us the Billy we loved and have been missing and wondering wtf we now have this interloper asshole Billy instead.

Whilst I love these classic episodes, I hate that we don't know what happens next.  Clearly, bald server guy is up to no good. What happens next?!

Plus they kept showing Drinki with her extremely high-heels, making us think she was going to trip down the stairs or the aisle. 

And finally, I just want to say as a woman, watching all of these old classic episodes, it is really kind of pathetic how the women think that they have to look to fantastic. Not saying I didn't fall into that trap back then, and I was an executive. But it really highlights how truly sexist the business world was. It has been enlightening for me to watch these classic episodes.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 6/18/2020 at 4:51 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

I could be wrong, but from watching these episodes, IMO Phyllis appears to be written as a woman when paired with Jack and friends with Michael but as an overaged teenager when they pair her with Nick.   

Why didn't Y&R just make Nick a scandalous, lazy, entitled rich boy who spends his trust fund money on wine, women, and song, with ex-wives and children scattered throughout Genoa City he didn't give a damn about?   Josh Morrow seems more suited to play that sort of character than this Nick as husband, father, and businessman.  

Edited by MissAlmond
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

I also thought that Nikki would fall down the stairs on those high heels but they weren’t nearly as ridiculous as Lauren’s or Abby’s. They wore platform shoes that they could barely walk in. Lauren, especially, was about to fall over in her shoes.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Yeah, Lauren spent some time out in LA on B&B. She had quite a (messy) thing with/for Eric, at least while it lasted. I've been figuring Michael didn't know much about it, or he's incredibly secure about his relationship with her. Eric was Lauren's "the one who got away."

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, Lauren spent some time out in LA on B&B. She had quite a (messy) thing with/for Eric, at least while it lasted. I've been figuring Michael didn't know much about it, or he's incredibly secure about his relationship with her. Eric was Lauren's "the one who got away."

Why are the words "messy" and "Lauren" forever linked in my mind?

• LOL 8
15 hours ago, bannana said:

Whilst I love these classic episodes, I hate that we don't know what happens next.  Clearly, bald server guy is up to no good. What happens next?!

I seem to remember Adam saving the day from whatever bald server guy was up to.  Either there was a bomb in the basement and Adam found it, or bald server guy was going to shoot Victor and Adam took the bullet.  It didn't look like Adam was at the ceremony, but I think he showed up in the next episode.  

I'm totally blanking on who was that oily type bohunk pitching woo to Abby.  I want to say he was the brother of that nebulous girlfriend Noah had in NY.  I think she had a suitcase of stolen money, and her brother was a cop or something.  ?  It was one of those stories with lots of build-up that go nowhere, the Josh Griffith Classic.  Whoever that guy was, he had Nick's panties all twisted in a bunch.  And I think Lauren was acting shifty because she had just started her affair with Carmine.  I could be wrong about all of this because I thought the show was at its crappiest around this time and I only paid half-attention. 

• Love 5

Well, the good thing is that as Lauren was stumbling around on her platform shoes, she was being so very subtle about her relationship with Michael when Eric was praising their love for each other. Yeah, way to hide your affair, Lauren. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2