Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I can't imagine how Hope fit in with the movers and shakers of GC. She was utterly unpretentious and unassuming. Was she fully blind or was her vision just severely impaired?

The hotness. Malcolm. 😻 AFAIC Y&R caught lightning in a bottle with him.

Was Jack trying to move on another of Victor's women? Seems odd that his friendship with Hope would have to be conducted behind Victor's back. Oy.

Who was Robert Lynch and why was his apparent murder such a big deal? Anyhoo, it seemed strange to see a trial with visible jurors. I can't remember the last time we got to see the jury, or that there even was a jury. Y&R is not trying hire a dozen extras unless they're milling around Society or the Gopher Parachute.

Was Adam born at this point? If so, where was he?

Whee, was Victoria's husband Cole writing erotica? And lol at those neighing sounds in the background of their scene. I don't recall ever hearing horses when Nick lived in the tack house. Besides Phyllis, anyway. 😒

J. Eddie Peck wasn't exactly hard on the eyes either. Cole seemed a lot older than Victoria to me though. (Yep, per quick googling JEP was at least 15 years older than HT.) I'm surprised Victor was okay with that marriage.

This April chick looked to me a lot like Flo over on B&B. They have the same vacant, half-way checked out of reality look, IMO.

• Love 7
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Was she fully blind or was her vision just severely impaired?

I always thought she was blind. It's supposed to be hereditary.  Conner got it and got corneas from Delia. Part of the dead Abbott give a body part to a Newman program.

Who was Robert Lynch and why was his apparent murder such a big deal?

He was married to and murdered in self-defense by April, Paul's ex. 

And lol at those neighing sounds in the background of their scene.

Didn't they have actual horses on the show in the past? Seems like I remember Victor's stables. 

Edited by babyhouseman
forgot something
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Hi all...

Question...

Does anybody remember a Male character from a CBS soap from the early 80s ...who was evil and possibly blind...

I have a friend who swears he remembers such a character but does not know exactly which CBS show it was...

The only one I could remember as blind was Dylan Lewis on guiding light but he wasn’t evil ...I also thought about David Kimble from young.. he was evil but not blind...

I told my friend that if anybody would have a clue, it would be my fellow posters..

thx !! 

Edited by SiouxB
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, SiouxB said:

Hi all...

Question...

Does anybody remember a Male character from a CBS soap from the early 80s ...who was evil and possibly blind...

I have a friend who swears he remembers such a character but of course does not know exactly which CBS show it was...

The only one I could remember as blind was Dylan Lewis on guiding light but he wasn’t evil ...I also thought about David Kimble from young.. he was evil but not blind...

I told my friend that if anybody would have a clue, it would be my fellow posters..

thx !! 

I seem to remember a guy like that. Didn't he have a twin?

• Love 2

peacheslatour ...

Maybe there was a twin involved.... but I just got some updated information and apparently the person in question used to lean on his desk like dollar bill

he used to have one of those metal ball things that swings from side to side...I can totally see somebody playing with that but I can’t remember who

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, SiouxB said:

Hi all...

Question...

I have a friend who swears he remembers such a character but does not know exactly which CBS show it was...

thx !! 

I guess it's not Adam. He wasn't on the show that early. 

I looked up CBS soap villains. Was it John Dixon from As the World Turns? He was a big villain at the time, but the blindness was temporary. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Eric Braden was really good looking in 1994. When he first started he was really skinny and kind of geeky looking but by 1994 he looks very handsome. That’s my compliment for the day.

It’s still nice to see the show from back then. It was so glamorous even then and had all these huge sets. Now, the writing is awful and they don’t have the huge sets (although they are better off than the other soaps) and, no romance or glamour. It’s a shame what’s happened to the show. I don’t see anything changing. Especially, now whats going on in the world. Just like the OJ trial I don’t think the soaps will recover from Covid 19. IMO!!!!

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Damn Shemar is HOT AF.   And has the dude aged a day since 1994?   

I came here to say the same thing. Shemar Moore was/is just beyond fine. No wonder Y&R allegedly lost a million viewers after he left the show.

Speaking of fine men- have you guys seen Michael E. Knight over at GH? He looks amazing. I think the writers need to bring back Dr. Simon Neville.

• Love 12

Speaking of fine men- have you guys seen Michael E. Knight over at GH? He looks amazing.

IKR? Every time I happen to land on that channel when he's on I am stunned to see him. He looks fantastic. I'm glad he seems to have landed well on GH after YR basically wasted him.

It was so glamorous even then and had all these huge sets.

It blows my mind every time they show the set that eventually became Brad's house. Not only is it a huge set, the decorating detail is unbelievable. I think that set actually looked like regular people lived there.

• Love 8

I think the writers need to bring back Dr. Simon Neville.

I think--instead of the Amanda character--they should have brought back Hillary as being held hostage/coma/not dead along with Dr. Simon Neville as the perpetrator. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Oh, MEK, my little silver-haired cherub!

Show had a really good thing with Dr Neville, and they blew it massively. MEK could do the multi-faceted character thing in his sleep, and he really brought a lot of added life to the show. It's just too damn bad that Valentini and GH got to him, and show was too dumb to counter-offer [I assume].

• Love 9

And while I'm regretting the loss of MEK, allow me to deny Edith Piaf, and offer another regret where cast is concerned. I'll just slip into something animal printed so I seem mildly cougarish: Ravi! He was fun, great to look at, and the character was a damn sight more interesting than the Natey Nate Nates, Elena, and Hilary 2.0.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, pearlite said:

And while I'm regretting the loss of MEK, allow me to deny Edith Piaf, and offer another regret where cast is concerned. I'll just slip into something animal printed so I seem mildly cougarish: Ravi! He was fun, great to look at, and the character was a damn sight more interesting than the Natey Nate Nates, Elena, and Hilary 2.0.

Allow me to scooch next to you with my feather boa and long cigarette holder; I loved Ravi. He was cute, funny and warm. And you could tell there was a lot more to him than say, Vyle, Theo or Chance.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
On 5/19/2020 at 2:49 PM, CountryGirl said:

Brock's father was Gary Reynolds, Kay's first husband. They split after she had an affair with Gary's BFF.

Did he ever actually appear on the show, or was Gary just an unseen character? 

(edited)
4 hours ago, JasonCC said:

I think--instead of the Amanda character--they should have brought back Hillary as being held hostage/coma/not dead along with Dr. Simon Neville as the perpetrator. 

NOOOOO! Dr. Neville was a grey hat genius medical researcher, not a maniac hostage taker/kidnapper.

Hillary 1.0 should have survived the accident, then gives a Hail Mary testimony that put Lily on probation. Lily divorces Cane because he doesn't want the truth to come out in court -- Under the misguided idea it will keep Lily out of jail and help her case. The Ashby house is sold to Nathan Yoga Pants, and Pixie Twins leave for college, hopefully never to be seen again.

4 hours ago, pearlite said:

Show had a really good thing with Dr Neville, and they blew it massively. MEK could do the multi-faceted character thing in his sleep, and he really brought a lot of added life to the show. It's just too damn bad that Valentini and GH got to him, and show was too dumb to counter-offer [I assume].

I loved MEK as Dr. Neville!. So funny and subtle; really a valuable acting talent tossed aside by TIIC. Dr. Neville's relationship with Ashley was (should have been) a marriage of intellectual equals. He was one of few men as scientifically skilled and intelligent as she was, who didn't allow her to fall back into old neurotic habits. He wasn't fooled by her deflections and lies. Simon respected Ashley and genuinely cared about her as a person. Ashley's personal wealth, social and business position wasn't important to him. His scientific acumen cured her brain tumor without having to crack open her skull and make her wear a bad wig for a few months on Show (unlike her first brain tumor SL). 

Dr. Simon Neville loved Ashley Abbott, and did everything in his power to save her life.

3 hours ago, pearlite said:

3 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Allow me to scooch next to you with my feather boa and long cigarette holder; I loved Ravi. He was cute, funny and warm. And you could tell there was a lot more to him than say, Vyle, Theo or Chance.

Ravi was another terrific character, depicted by a talented actor and set aside by TIIC. He made an excellent suitor for Ashley, and a fun foil with GTPhyllis. Abhi Sinha worked skillfully with the other characters he was in scenes with. And in a tuxedo! Mmmmm. Yes, please.

So many potential SLs wasted and lost opportunities with MEK and AS.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
(edited)

Heh, Devon is no Erica Kane when it comes to facing down wild animals.

Oy, Malcolm in that awful cornrows wig.

Bobby Marsino and Brittany Hodges. Now that was quite a storyline. Another stripper goes straight. 🙄

Lol, Nick's buzz cut. Over there posing all tough and macho. 😑

I'd forgotten how the far wall on the coffeehouse patio was lined with trellises and climbing plants. That space looked more like a sunroom back then. A lot of restaurants were effecting that look for some reason.

It's a wonder the lion didn't attack Malcolm for offending his eyes with that hairdo.

FFS, Brittany and JT's convo was so corny to me. They couldn't even say the word for a legal medical procedure that is a private matter for the woman in question.

I didn't understand the scene with Lauren and Michael. Were they not married yet? It seemed to me like she was a guest at the apartment instead of one of its residents.

Mac and JT living together. Hmmm. How did that work? Was she crushing on him but he didn't know it?

Meh, I think Jack throwing a chair through the Jabot office window was not one of the show's finest moments. If the highrise building's windows were that easily shattered they must've been cheap and surely not up to building code.

Victor said he doesn't stab people who've helped him in the back. Please, in what looking glass world was that true?

Lily stays having car accidents, huh? I wonder if Devon will even sit in a parked car with her now.

I did not know Thad Luckinbill has a twin brother, Trent.

They have a fairly successful indie film production company in Hollywood called Black Label Media. They did real well with the movie, Sicario.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, pearlite said:

Wouldn't it be great if he came back and fell for Tracy - they could do comical, romantic scenes ahd then Ash would come back and have to become an 'obtuse' triangle. bonus points if he choses Tracy.

Wonder why GH still has show?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
On 5/19/2020 at 6:17 PM, ByaNose said:

Just like the OJ trial I don’t think the soaps will recover from Covid 19. IMO!!!!

To be honest, after the other six major soaps started getting cancelled in the 2000s, I honestly did not believe they would even *be*  a daytime genre left, not even the anemic, watered down version we have now.

I do believe COVID-19 is a bit of a different thing than the Simpson trial, though. The latter was a spectacle that, for better or worse, was entertaining. This is definitely not that and if anything served as a good reminder as to why escapism is needed in the first place.

All that said, the genre's been limping along since at least the mid 2000s. I'm reminded of a line from that Chenobyl series when the shit really hit the fan: "They're already dead. They just don't know it yet." It's not like anyone at the exec levels even cares, and the only reason they haven't cancelled these shows is because they haven't found anything cheaper to replace it with. The Talk existed as a second vehicle for Julie Chen-Moonves (🙄) to get promoted by her creep husband but there's only so many morning game shows and talk series you can air.

And I can forgive the cheap budget and reduced sets, but the lack of fucks on paper is what truly kills me. Shit like gutting legacy characters like MAB did or using the show to prop your friends like JFP is what drove the demise of the genre, far more than any other superficial element.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Oh wow, Roscoe Born. RIP. He was one of best bad guys in soaps. I'd forgotten Ashley was hanging with Terrible Tom.

Wait, was Jack lowkey leering at Victoria? Jackie, noooo!!!! (I don't recall if PB and AH ever worked together on AMC. If they did, this must have been a cute reunion for them.)

It's a wonder to me that Sharon never got with Malcolm. I think they would've been pretty together and they seemed to have some chemistry in this episode. Maybe she was too dim for him. 🙄

What EP era was this episode in? Almost everybody was rather dressed down.

And I guess this was before Nick started his affair with Phyllis. Also before Nick and Sharon bought the coffehouse.

Something must be wrong with the color adjustment on my TV because the iced mochas Malcolm served to those friends of Cassie looked green instead of brown. Bleh.

Lauren was letting Gloria help plan her wedding to Michael? Yikes.

I think a little bit of Gloria went a long way but Judith Chapman was always the consummate performer. She never phoned it in. (Except when the script called for it, hah, hah.)

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wait, was Jack lowkey leering at Victoria? Jackie, noooo!!!! (I don't recall if PB and AH ever worked together on AMC. If they did, this must have been a cute reunion for them.)

This was when Victoria returned from France or Italy, wherever it was that she was being an artist.

This skeeved me out so much, because he was her stepdad.  And then she returns from Italy and he is hitting on her.  Someone else was too, maybe Brad?  But luckily they didn't put Jack and Vic together.

PB was long gone from AMC by the time AH came on as Mia.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oh wow, Roscoe Born. RIP. He was one of best bad guys in soaps. I'd forgotten Ashley was hanging with Terrible Tom.

THANK YOU!!!  I knew he looked familiar and it was killing me.  Fricking Mitch Lawrence.  Man, he was one scary dude.  Like you said truly one of the best bad guys in soaps.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wait, was Jack lowkey leering at Victoria? Jackie, noooo!!!!

I'd heard TPTB were planning to put them together but they put the kabash on that. Thank GOD. Nikki and Vic already share enough execs as it is without one that used to read Vikki bedtime stories.

While I'm here, I'm glad TIIC didn't go there with Nick and Mariah like they were thinking about.

55 minutes ago, bannana said:

Someone else was too, maybe Brad? 

I think so. I barely remember that relationship besides the wedding where Colleen (press F for respects) outed Vikki's cheating to her dad or something.

I try not to compare the two Victorias because it's been long enough for AH to make the role hers, but after Diamont ended up on B&B, I did think it was a shame Brad and Vic didn't get together five years sooner.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'd heard TPTB were planning to put them together but they put the kabash on that. Thank GOD. Nikki and Vic already share enough execs as it is without one that used to read Vikki bedtime stories.

While I'm here, I'm glad TIIC didn't go there with Nick and Mariah like they were thinking about.

I think so. I barely remember that relationship besides the wedding where Colleen (press F for respects) outed Vikki's cheating to her dad or something.

I try not to compare the two Victorias because it's been long enough for AH to make the role hers, but after Diamont ended up on B&B, I did think it was a shame Brad and Vic didn't get together five years sooner.

We need a high five emoji for those of us who watch both of these shows!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, geauxaway said:

THANK YOU!!!  I knew he looked familiar and it was killing me.  Fricking Mitch Lawrence.  Man, he was one scary dude.  Like you said truly one of the best bad guys in soaps.

I remember him as Siobhan's husband Joe Novak on Ryan's Hope, which was (gulp!) nearly 40 years ago.

• Love 9

Next week's "classic episodes" feature villains, including David Kimble (yay!) - (sounds like the trash compacter episode to me). From cbs.com:

Monday, May 25
The walls close in on the nefarious David Kimble (Michael Corbett); Traci (Beth Maitland) keeps a secret from Brad (Don Diamont); and Nina (Tricia Cast) comes out of hiding. The episode originally aired Oct. 7, 1991.

Tuesday, May 26
Isabella (former cast member Eva Longoria) and Christine (Lauralee Bell) settle unfinished business, while Paul (Doug Davidson) and Michael (Christian Le Blanc) unravel a mystery. The episode originally aired August 14, 2003.

Wednesday, May 27
Kevin’s (Greg Rikaart) revenge plot takes a dangerous turn, while Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) and Sharon (Sharon Case) fight for the spotlight at the Newman Ranch. The episode originally aired Oct. 10, 2003.

Thursday, May 28
Sheila (Kimberlin Brown) makes a surprise appearance during Lauren (Tracey Bregman) and Michael’s (Le Blanc) honeymoon, while John (Jerry Douglas) learns the truth about Gloria’s (Judith Chapman) past. The episode originally aired Dec. 15, 2005.

Friday, May 29
Lauren (Bregman) and Michael (Le Blanc) see double as they come face to face with Lauren's imposter, while Kevin (Rikaart) races to save Jana (Emily O'Brien) from Ryder (Wilson Bethel, CBS’ All Rise). The episode originally aired April 27, 2010.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

I remember him as Siobhan's husband Joe Novak on Ryan's Hope, which was (gulp!) nearly 40 years ago.

That was my first exposure, too.  RH was a terrific show.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

Next week's "classic episodes" feature villains, including David Kimble (yay!) - (sounds like the trash compacter episode to me). From cbs.com:

Monday, May 25
The walls close in on the nefarious David Kimble (Michael Corbett); Traci (Beth Maitland) keeps a secret from Brad (Don Diamont); and Nina (Tricia Cast) comes out of hiding. The episode originally aired Oct. 7, 1991.

Tuesday, May 26
Isabella (former cast member Eva Longoria) and Christine (Lauralee Bell) settle unfinished business, while Paul (Doug Davidson) and Michael (Christian Le Blanc) unravel a mystery. The episode originally aired August 14, 2003.

Wednesday, May 27
Kevin’s (Greg Rikaart) revenge plot takes a dangerous turn, while Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) and Sharon (Sharon Case) fight for the spotlight at the Newman Ranch. The episode originally aired Oct. 10, 2003.

Thursday, May 28
Sheila (Kimberlin Brown) makes a surprise appearance during Lauren (Tracey Bregman) and Michael’s (Le Blanc) honeymoon, while John (Jerry Douglas) learns the truth about Gloria’s (Judith Chapman) past. The episode originally aired Dec. 15, 2005.

Friday, May 29
Lauren (Bregman) and Michael (Le Blanc) see double as they come face to face with Lauren's imposter, while Kevin (Rikaart) races to save Jana (Emily O'Brien) from Ryder (Wilson Bethel, CBS’ All Rise). The episode originally aired April 27, 2010.

Thanks for the info!  Looks like a solid lineup.  But, no Patty and Mr. Kitty???? 🤣🤣🤣

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

Glad for the David Kimble episode but disappointed too.  Trash compacter episode is good, but David Kimble having KILLER etched on his forehead is soap opera gold.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

So Amber was chummy with Lauren? Hmmm.

Pssht, Jill thought to be Kay's daughter was always come bovine excrement to me. How many times has this show gone to the "oh, you're the child I didn't know I had!" well?

Dru and Sharon's friendship was so great. Now Sharon is stuck with using Mariah as her galpal, despite the potential boundary violations.

Little Kate? Ohhhh, Chloe. But she wasn't so little at this point, was she?

And Fen was a baby? A plastic baby? 😉 That was the most motionless baby ever, hah, hah.

I guess Tucker gave up his parental rights so Dru and Neil could adopt Devon. Sure. Retcons be damned!

That wasn't the Colleen that Kevin tried kill, was it? I'm seeing a different actress in my head.

The Forresters are like royalty. Please, in what universe? Maybe in their own minds. They're about as royal as the Newmans.

So what was the rush on Devon's adoption that they had to get a judge to meet with them after normal business hours?

I don't remember this Sullivan person at all, though she seems to have Paul's eye. Was she connected to one of the main families?

Gloria was slaying that black & white ensemble with the elbow-length gloves. I think only women of a certain age can work the classic "ladies who lunch" look and Gloria did it with panache, baby!

Heh, bet Devon never imagined one day he'd own the GCAC, and his new sister would be running it for him.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I did enjoy today’s show with Neil et al at the adoption ceremony. I had to laugh at Sharon’s hair because this show was 15 years ago and she has exactly the SAME STUPID HAIR STYLE. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

So Amber was chummy with Lauren? Hmmm.

Lauren was a young schemer back in the day. Unlike Amber, she had money. 

I don't remember this Sullivan person at all, though she seems to have Paul's eye.

I had to look it up, and I remember her. She was a detective who worked with Paul. She was involved with one of the Shelia messes, and she got Paul to tell Heather he was her father.  The actress has been in a lot of things. The one I remember her for is a young hooker who tried to get Tootie to be a hooker on The Facts of Life. She had quite a career with Shelia and Tootie. Actually, it was when Shelia looked like Phyllis.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Lyndsey Fonseca was the original Colleen and the one Kevin tried to kill by locking her in the freezer at Gina’s and then setting the place on fire. 

Ironically, his doing inadvertently kept her as safe as one could be in a building ablaze. 

I loved Lindsey but enjoyed all the Colleens. 

Other observations from this week:

Devon in the lion’s den was so laughably bad. That lion looked like he was a heartbeat away from licking them to death. In Shemar’s case, who could blame him?

Amelia was so terrible when she first came on the show but at least she wasn’t painfully thin. She’s mediocre at best now  

Sharon and Malcolm were a missed opportunity. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Amelia was so terrible when she first came on the show but at least she wasn’t painfully thin

I thought she looked really pretty yesterday. Now she’s just a pale skeleton. 

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Lauren was a young schemer back in the day. Unlike Amber, she had money. 

I don't remember if Sheila (as played by Michelle Stafford, because of course) had came to the show before Amber came to Y&R or after, but Amber had a past of being screwed over by her as well, so maybe they bonded over that.

They probably didn't because no one cares about history beyond six months ago, but it would've been cool.

• Love 5

Oh, I meant to ask earlier today.  Why was Lauren so freaked out about Michael leaving the house with Baby Fen?   I was sporadically watching during this time, so I don’t remember her storyline.

Love love love Colleen (any Colleen).  And Glo Worm, too.  

• Love 4

That was the cutest lion ever.

My favorite Colleen was the original but I didn't mind the one they showed the other day. I never warmed up to the final Colleen. I didn't like the actress on "Pretty Little Liars" either.

Victoria looked so much better with some fat on her face. She was actually pretty. She looks so bad now, like a walking skeleton.

• Love 7
(edited)

I remember when I started re-watching the show 2009-ish it threw me off how Lauren was always hanging at Crimson Lights with the Scooby Doo gang half her age: Kevin, Jana, Amber, and then later Ryder (unpopular opinion but he was a hottie).....I was like "do you not run a department store anymore Lauren?"

Edited by JasonCC
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Not an unpopular opinion, Ryder was definitely a hottie. The actor was on "Hart of Dixie" and he was a hottie there, too. 

I wonder how Ryder has been fairing in Victoria's closet all these years? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

The mid 2000's were a pretty good era.  I liked both Thursday's and Friday's shows, and they both had Kay Alden as a writer.  Is she still around?  I'd forgotten that Jill and William Bardwell were seeing each other.  Since she has a thing for con men, you'd think Jeffrey was more her speed.  This random episode thing is getting tiresome, though.  Soaps are all about "tune in tomorrow...", and I find myself wanting to see how things play out.   I'm excited for the David Kimball episode, but Sarah Smythe is a pretty lame choice for Psycho Villain Week.  Victor should be getting her spot in that line-up.

• Love 8
(edited)

Why is Traci sleeping in a twin bed?  Also, she looks old enough to be Brad’s mom.  Were her and Brad supposed to be peers, or was there a known age difference.  

ETA: I looked up their real life ages and Don is only 5 years younger than Beth.  I think she’s always just looked and acted older and matronly to me. 

Jack’s bed looks tiny, too.  WTH?! 🤣

Edited by geauxaway
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Yes, the Patty/Emily plot was better done and kind of got stepped on with that last minute Sarah Smythe stuff if I recall correctly. Wasn't it a case of Kimberlin Brown asking for more money to come back so instead of Sheila's return (which they'd been teasing us with for months) we got another doppleganger? 

• Love 5