Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Also, Sharon and her master's degree immediately sussed out Sally having a crush on Adam (and it's not unrequited hahahahahaha) yet can't figure out Mariah's struggling right now.

Clueless AF.

Sally's availability and Atonal's drifting attention are all about Sharon.

Mariah is just her daughter ... No big whoop.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Irony died in 1973 after awarding Henry Kissinger the Nobel Peace Prize.

And the final nail in the Irony coffin was pounded in when Forrest Gump won Best Picture in 1995.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Does Jack know the real reason why Nostrils doesn’t want to go to Summer’s and Kyle’s wedding?  I don’t think Jack knows that Nostrils had revenge sex with Summer. 

Depending on which Christian Faith the child will be baptized, the godparents have to be of the same faith especially in Catholicism.  If memory serves, Abby’s, Devon’s, and Mariah’s religion hasn’t been mentioned.  Again, if memory serves, Devon officiated Abby’s and Chance’s wedding. Devon is only a internet minister not an ordained priest. 

Jack is 100% correct. Olive Oyl is basically marrying her father. Her father that Olive could have been fantasizing about since being a teenager.  Olive is obsessed with proving herself to her father because that’s what she thinks maintains his love for her.  Now that Olive knows the truth about Ashland’s past, of course it’s makes her love him even more because it’s similar to Victor’s past. 

So Ashland changed his name and left his mom behind to be abused by his father. I guess the story of killing his father to save his mother was already used up by Adam killing his mother’s tormented.  But I would like the significance of changing his name, of all names, to Ashland.  So tomorrow Ashland reveals his true self. Dollars to donuts Nostrils doesn’t believe him and continues to pry into his past. 

Abby was obsessed with having a baby and pushed for it before Chance came home. Now, after a few weeks, the novelty  has worn off and it’s time for Bowie to be passed off to a nanny.  

I’m guessing that it’s Ashland’s father that is trying to get in touch with him and it’s Nostrils’ meddling, in Ashland’s past, that was the trigger for Ashland’s father to find him. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
On 9/13/2021 at 4:07 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

^^^Lol, I said what I said. I'm snobby like that. 😏

Maybe PB doesn't want to do romantic scenes anymore? Or perhaps because of COVID it's harder to hire new actresses. I dunno.

I'd love it if Ashland found out his only living blood relative is Sally.

She did live with carnies? If she can't be Phacks long lost that might be good too

Why didn't Victoria tell Billy to go embezzle some money and gamble it away.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

So Ashland changed his name and left his mom behind to be abused by his father. I guess the story of killing his father to save his mother was already used up by Adam killing his mother’s tormented.  But I would like the significance of changing his name, of all names, to Ashland.  So tomorrow Ashland reveals his true self. Dollars to donuts Nostrils doesn’t believe him and continues to pry into his past. 

I’m guessing that it’s Ashland’s father that is trying to get in touch with him and it’s Nostrils’ meddling, in Ashland’s past, that was the trigger for Ashland’s father to find him. 

Maybe he should've changed his name to Asbury Park?

Ugh, does this mean we have to meet his older than dirt, ne'er do well parents? His alcoholic abusive father and his turned a blind eye mother? Or will one of them be dead and we'll only have to meet one? Either way it will all be ButtBiscuit's fault. At least he didn't mention any siblings.

1 hour ago, crowsworks said:

I'd love it if Ashland found out his only living blood relative is Sally.

She did live with carnies? If she can't be Phacks long lost that might be good too

We've met Sally's younger sister, Coco, and her grandmother, Shirley, on B&B. Plus OG Sally is uh, still on a cruise around the world. And then there are OG Sally's (this Sally's Great Aunt) family that we know,  her son CJ Garrison, and I swear that if Darlene Conley, (OG Sally), hadn't passed away, her daughter Macy Alexander was going to be brought back from the dead.

Edited by SweePea59
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Does Jack know the real reason why Nostrils doesn’t want to go to Summer’s and Kyle’s wedding?  I don’t think Jack knows that Nostrils had revenge sex with Summer. 

I doubt Jack knows about the Dumber Boink or that's the reason NotBilly declined to attend.

I think NotBilly is too deep in his mission quest to spoil Victoria's marriage to Locke-ness to have any interest in the Dumb/Kyle nuptials.

Depending on which Christian Faith the child will be baptized, the godparents have to be of the same faith especially in Catholicism.  If memory serves, Abby’s, Devon’s, and Mariah’s religion hasn’t been mentioned.  Again, if memory serves, Devon officiated Abby’s and Chance’s wedding. Devon is only a internet minister not an ordained priest. 

They're parishioners at the Church of Darvon? 

3190d61d8fb6696a52c4ba146d45f534.png

Show is pretty defuse on religious affiliation, so the christening should be an unidentified denomination of indeterminate origins.

Jack is 100% correct. Olive Oyl is basically marrying her father. Her father that Olive could have been fantasizing about since being a teenager.  Olive is obsessed with proving herself to her father because that’s what she thinks maintains his love for her.  Now that Olive knows the truth about Ashland’s past, of course it’s makes her love him even more because it’s similar to Victor’s past. 

Perhaps, but Locke-ness is the most attractive and equitable mate Victoria has been with in years.

Who is Jack to criticize who one loves after his declaration of eternal love to a dumpster humping brother fucker? 

Find a chair Jack. And use it.

So Locke-ness came from a dysfunctional family situation, left them behind and changed his name. <shrug>

I expect NotBilly will dredge up whoever it texting Locke-ness (unwanted family member) and parade them around in the press like they were poor lost lambs abandoned by teenage Locke-ness. It will fit into his ploy to stop Victoria from marrying Locke-ness, and blow up spectacularly in his face.

Victoria said she would get back at NotBilly for using Locke-ness to sell ad space on Chance Dot Com and I expect her to gut him like a chicken.

Abby was obsessed with having a baby and pushed for it before Chance came home. Now, after a few weeks, the novelty  has worn off and it’s time for Bowie to be passed off to a nanny.  

Abby got her Baby Rabies sated and now she's going back to her regular life, and a nanny makes that possible.

She's not going to have Mariah be Bowie's sitter because she's in the throws of post-partum separation anxiety from Bowie and PTSD from the kidnapping, and is terrified that Stitch will return. It makes absolute sense for Abby to go to an outside caretaker; everyone else on Team Baby Rabies have their own lives and jobs. Abby has Darvon as her 'rock,' isolating Mariah even further.

Mariah needs help from a real therapist (Step aside, Sharon), not taking on some godparent title as a consolation prize for here's your hat get out of my house. Mariah has been used as an incubator, debased as a milk cow and brushed aside by a thoughtless and blinkered Newman/Abbott/Chancellor princess. 

I wouldn't surprise me. Or an underhanded sibling that would take advantage and want his/her slice of the Locke-ness pie, encroaching on Victoria's wealth as well.

Very few long-lost family members that show up unwanted or unannounced bring good tidings on Show

• Love 16

Maybe Victoria will get so fed up with Billy that she will team up with her father and Adam to bring down Chance.com.  Does Nick know about Summer and Billy?  It doesn't need to be made public.  Just let Jack, Nick and Victor know.    

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

Huh, I'm surprised Billy was invited to Summer and Kyle's marriage ceremony. Maybe they didn't want there to be questions about why he wasn't asked when the rest of the Abbott family was.

Mariah and Devon as Tater's godparents. Okay. 🙄

Not sure why Mariah and Devon need to be involved in the selection of the nanny. IMO Abby should be starting to move them away from decisions about Tater, especially since she knows Mariah is having trouble letting go. What happens when they disagree with Abby about something, strongly enough for it to become a problem?

The issue with Ashland's mysterious past is bigger than you, Billy? Pssht, a snail's hiney hole is bigger than you. Your argument is invalid. 😑

I'm thinking Ashland better not tell Victoria or anyone else what his real name is or the past will literally come back to bite him.

Hmm, wonder if Nick was feeling Jack out about Phyllis or if he was honestly asking for Jack's advice? That conversation was full of subtext--for Jack. 🤔

If it's Tuesday, Nikki must be threatening somebody. Again. Your song needs a new verse, Nik. This one you keep repeating has gotten boring.

Babyfaced Phyllis in that hideous bob. Oy. Sigh, poor Jackie was getting lost in those heart-tugging memories. Hope he recalls the bad times with her too. 😕

Whee, cranky Tater was like, "Godpapa Devon, you gotta get me outta here. These chicks are driving me crazy!" 😖

Maybe Victoria will get so fed up with Billy that she will team up with her father and Adam to bring down Chance.com.  Does Nick know about Summer and Billy?  It doesn't need to be made public.  Just let Jack, Nick and Victor know.    

Victoria doesn't know though. Only Summer, Kyle, Billy, Phyllis, and Lily do. I'm still hoping Adam will be one to find out but odds are lurky Sally will overhear Billy and Phyllis discussing it for some reason. (Re Summer's wedding?)

• Love 12

If this soap has any chance of surviving, it will have to find a serious love interest for Jack. You know, someone who’s not nuts or a criminal or with a history that includes prison, murderers or drug trafficking. Can Jack please have one person who can be his soul mate to live with forever? We really, really need this.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hmm, wonder if Nick was feeling Jack out about Phyllis or if he was honestly asking for Jack's advice? That conversation was full of subtext--for Jack. 🤔

That was my thought, and if it were anyone but Nick, I'd imagine that was what the actual intent was.  But...it's Nick.  Jack played if off well, though.  

Jack's better looking now than he used to be, imo.  

I don't know how surrogacy situations work post-birth in the real world.  But as was alluded to, is it really a good idea to have the donor and surrogate so involved after the fact?  Otherwise Abby doesn't need to clear it with either of them regarding the nanny.  Mariah needs immediate, legit help-that doesn't involve raising the kid- and being the godparent/cheerleading isn't gonna be it either.  

I kind of want to comment on the Ashland story, but it's annoyed me to the point of mostly fast forwarding up till now.  Apparently I'm a bad person according to Laura Wright (GH).  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Love 14

I spent most of today's episode imagining the many different ways ButtBiscuit could be folded into intricate, artistic origami shapes.  You know, make him the centerpiece for Victoria's wedding?  Bend, fold, staple, mutilate, really make this wedding a celebration!  I know there's always the chance his exoskeleton would crack and he ooze all over the table, but art would be worth the sacrifice.

He's gotten even worse.  ButtBiscuit should be greeted with a swift knee to the groin the second he comes in range.  I have no idea what Nikki was thinking, inviting him to the house.  She'll never get the oil dripping off him out of the carpet, and there's not enough Febreze in the world to get out the stink.

I can't wait to find out Ashland's real name!

Larson E. Whipsnade?  Maybe Cuthbert J. Twillie?  I think T. Frothingill Bellows would work.  And he has a real look of an Elmer Prettywillie, too.

Was Devon's brain replaced with an "Ask the 8-Ball"?  Currently, that would be a step up for Abby.  What is it going to take for these people to realize Mariah is drowning??

• LOL 8
  • Love 14
10 minutes ago, boes said:

What is it going to take for these people to realize Mariah is drowning??

Kinda ironic that for the quarterly celebrations of Cassie's life we've had that only finally ended because of pandemic restrictions that's absolutely no one seems to notice or care that Mariah is burned out and on the edge.

• Love 11
17 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Kinda ironic that for the quarterly celebrations of Cassie's life we've had that only finally ended because of pandemic restrictions that's absolutely no one seems to notice or care that Mariah is burned out and on the edge.

Just like nobody realized Mariah was gone even after a few weeks. 

Wow, I thought that it would be Nostrils that would not stop the inquisition but I was a little surprised, but not really, that the Victor would keep asking questions.

It’s was fantastic that Ashland gave a big fuck you to Nostrils by not telling him his real name.  But I was right that Nostrils will continue his quest while Victor seems satisfied and now supports Olive Oly. Nostrils was given a major beat down by Ashland and I get the feeling that if Nostrils is not careful, Ashland still has the ability to destroy him and ChanceCom. 

Lily is pretty much correct by saying you can get a degree in about anything and go to law school or become a doctor but there are courses that should be taken to make you more prepared to pass the LSAT for law school and the MSAT for medical school.  

Is it just me or others who got the feeling that Olive is actually defending Nostrils. How can Olive even fantom the thought that Nostrils is not driven by jealousy.  I think that’s it’s paramount to Nostrils not wanting to be wrong. 

As I said, I like Nikki a lot more when she’s drinking because she’s not as judgmental nor hypocritical.  Nikki where you completely transparent with Victor when you married him?  Did Victor know Nikki had a son, Dylan, with Paul before you married him?  Did Victor know about all your numerous affairs before you married Victor?  

I can’t wait for Ashland’s confrontation with Nostrils in hoping that Ashland rips Nostrils a new ass hole.  Yes I know Nostrils is already a big ass hole but his nostrils are still bigger than his ass hole.  Of course Nostrils thinks Ashland is lying and just made up a story to mirror Victor’s story of parental woe and frustration. There are quite a few self made millionaires, who earned their status than privilege idiots, like Nostrils, who had everything handed to them.  In GC alone, I can think of a few named Newman and a few named Abbott.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

Looked to me like the usually cool Ashland was starting to sweat a bit. He seemed nervous on the hot seat at the ranch, though he covered it by having another one of his dizzy spells.

Why is Elena still pulling OT at the hospital if she's got this cushy new job with ChancComm?

I just noticed how big Ashland's hands are. How you doin', Mr. Locke? Heh, maybe that's why Billy won't get off him. He knows he can't compete. 😏

Meh, Moses in the music business. I'm already tired of hearing about it. Let's just flash-forward to the moment where he shows an amazing (🙄) talent for spitting thought-provoking rhymes over some classic jazz beats. He'll be GC's version of Kendrick Lamar.

So Mattie has moved from NY to CA. But I thought she was already in college? Lily sounded like Mattie was still an undergrad. Whatever, I wonder if Mattie got a legacy admission to Stanford via her grandfather Neil?

DANG! Billy is straight begging for an a$$-kicking. I want to see Victoria and Ashland tag team the idiot with her spike-heeled stilettos and his fists of fury.

Cash money on the table, I bet Nate will pull rank at the hospital and tell the surgeons to stop using Elena so much. Her working excessive overtime is affecting his relationship with her in a negative way. Can't have that. 💔

Oh boy, Billy and Ashland are about to have a showdown at sundown. Let's go! 🥳🥳🥳

• Love 16
On 9/14/2021 at 6:47 PM, Kemper said:

Please please Pleeeeeeze! Then they can line up Airplane style and each take a turn with Ash. (I thought Adam knew)

4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Bravo Victor! When is someone going to pop Buttbiscuit right in his most prominent feature? I'm picturing a wide oaken plank. 

or a car....Noah is coming home having done all the dick-stroking photo instillations for CEOs ever needed

• LOL 10
21 hours ago, JNavarro said:

I don't know how surrogacy situations work post-birth in the real world.  But as was alluded to, is it really a good idea to have the donor and surrogate so involved after the fact? 

I have friends in an online medical group  who have used them, and there should no connection. Most surrogates already have children which is good because it proves they can carry a pregnancy and they have at least one child to focus on. And the donor is usually the husband.

Remember Mackenzie was a surrogate for Lily and Cane? She didn't have any angst that I remember. 

Edited by babyhouseman
  • Useful 5
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Meh, Moses in the music business. I'm already tired of hearing about it.

I'm tired too because we've already had stories about this from Devon AND his sister.

No more. :|

4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Wow, I thought that it would be Nostrils that would not stop the inquisition but I was a little surprised, but not really, that the Victor would keep asking questions.

It's not surprising considering the only one of his children's spouses he ever liked was Sharon....and I'm sure no one needs a visual reminder of how much. :\\\

55 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Remember Mackenzie was a surrogate for Lily and Cane? She didn't have any angst that I remember. 

Oh yeah, that did happen. I remember being angry that they essentially spayed Lily and cut her off from future pregnancies with anyone besides Cane. Seeing that she's with Billy, I'm thankful there's no chance of her giving him a fourth child to use as an excuse for shit behavior in retrospect.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, babyhouseman said:

Mac did have issues after the twins were born.  She felt that she was too involved, having trouble separating from the babies, so she distanced herself.  It was really just a blip of a storyline.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
23 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Well, I think the baby crew do actually care.  They know something's very wrong.  IMO it's more that Abby is completely outmatched for this type of situation and is unable to deal with it appropriately.  Devon and Tessa unfortunately aren't much better equipped, either.  

And honestly, some of this is gonna wind up being on Mariah if she starts demanding further access to the kid.  Obviously she's blameless for what happened, but if she's having trouble detaching, she needs to talk to Abby like she said she would, or be open to getting some outside help.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 15

Who knows about Buttbiscuit's Dumberboink? I think, there's Phyllis. Buttbiscuit, Dumber, Kyle and who else? Who could spill to Ashland? Because that's what needs to happen. Ashland tells Victoria and Victoria tells Nick and then it's Buttbiscuit goes BOOM.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6

The Dumpster Humper was eating the show and now NotBilly is eating the show. What did we do to deserve this?? Maybe I’m just beaten down, but I think this will end the same way with a deplorable character as the hero who exposes X (in this case, Ashland) and comes to Y’s (in this case, Victoria) defense. I do hope I’m wrong though.

Another sullen child storyline… hooray! Am I wrong for thinking Chelsea needs to clean up quite a bit of this mess with Connor?

• Love 15
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Who knows about Buttbiscuit's Dumberboink? I think, there's Phyllis, Buttbiscuit, Dumber, Kyle and who else? Who could spill to Ashland? Because that's what needs to happen. Ashland tells Victoria and Victoriar tells Nick and then it's Buttbiscuit goes BOOM.

From your fingertips to Goddess Kali's ear, Peaches.

NotBilly did tell Lily in a rare moment of frank couch-boinking togetherness.

The problem is there's no reason for the boldface names to tell Locke-ness the gory details of the Dumber Boink -- He would have to overhear one of the loud mouths broadcasting it in public, and the Boink hasn't been mentioned in 10+ months. It would be mutually assured destruction for the boldfacer's to bring up the subject.

Victor, Nick, Nicki and Jack would go on a rampage, and no one would be left to attend Victoria's Italian festa wedding because of all the wounded feelz ... if the wedding even takes place after Locke-ness implodes Genoa City with Dumber and NotBilly's Sexxxy Time Fun.

1 hour ago, PatsyandEddie said:

I want Jack to find out too. 

There will be a lot of righteous indignation and prostrate disappointment with Phyllis/Dumb/Kyle from the empty Abbott Mansion. It's too far down the road for Jack to have any expectations about NotBilly's behavior.

1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

And Victor. And in a just world, Noah. Then Billy Boy might really get his empty noggin crushed.

Heh. Poor Noah, forced to commit a felony first day back in Genoa City.

Victor will horsewhip NotBilly, if he can get out of his chair.

Nick will lose his mind finding out Phyllis withheld the Dumber Boink from him. Who will stop Nick from beating NotBilly into a pulp? <crickets>

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 10

Ashland is supposedly about to take a dirt nap so why are the usual suspects so concerned about Olive Oyl marrying Ashland?  What is he going to do to her in the time he has left?  Nostrils is not concerned about Olive at all. Nostrils is just using his background check, of Ashland, to have a click bait to serve his ego in how fantastic he is. Is Nostril worried about what harm Ashland’s past can befall on Olive?  That would be a hoot since Nostrils past got Olive kidnapped because of his gambling debts. 

Nostrils smug face is right there with Rey’s but the difference being Nostrils nostrils flare more to the point where you can actually hear him snort like the pig he is.  Wow, I didn’t know that the only thing Nostrils is worried about is Olive and his kids. I guess I didn’t hear it the 100 times he said it before. 

Sharon always has a showcase full of goodies at CL. I don’t see that she has enough business to sell out so I wonder if she sells day old goodies or donates the leftovers to homeless shelters or the residents of New Hope?  Just some random thought here nothing else. 

Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea, you didn’t want Adam to tell Connor bad things about you but Connor overheard the bad things you were telling your mother about him. It bet Chelsea knew Connor was able to hear everything she said.  So it’s Chelsea weaponizing Connor because Chelsea wants to punish Adam by keeping Connor all to herself. Chelsea is not only scamming Adam but Connor also. 

What’s wrong with this picture with Banana Breath trying to bestow relationship advice on Olive when he’s in a more toxic relationship with Rodan. I strongly feel that Banana Breath/Rodan relationship is pure lust and not love. If it was love, Banana Breath wouldn’t be questioning the fact that their relationship is “too perfect”. 

Sally to the rescue.  Sally connected with Conner and he seemed to respond to her in a short period of time by getting to talk about himself. That’s now impossible for Sharon because Connor is well aware of Chelsea’s animosity towards her and Sharon gives off a clinical vibe while Sally relates on a personal level. I’m sure that Chloe is Chelsea’s spy and if Chelsea and Adam are no longer together, Adam should buy out Chloe’s contract and send her packing.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
21 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

I have friends in an online medical group  who have used them, and there should no connection. Most surrogates already have children which is good because it proves they can carry a pregnancy and they have at least one child to focus on. And the donor is usually the husband.

That would have required ClemenMac to have any emotions or facial expressions in the first place.

• LOL 14

Connor, bringing the shade against Sharon.

I cackled. Especially at the look on Sharon's face.

E_a3Q5aWEAIZzn4?format=jpg&name=small

But I think I clocked the exact moment Adam started to fall for Sally.

The look on his face when she cheered up Connor.

And Sharon knows it, too, which is why she hightailed it outa there like her ass was on fire.

E_bFe0BXEAk2hgE?format=jpg&name=small

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, basiltherat said:

. . .  outside help NOT NAMED SHARON !!!

I dunno, maybe she could book a flight to LA and work with B&B's Taylor...?

I kid, I kid!!! 🤣🤣🤣

But no, I'll take her being absolutely godawful at her job versus the nonsense we got in the 2010s, but damn. Get your daughter help.

• Love 10

That orange dress......does Sharon have a third job now?  Is she stepping in as a traffic cone in front of Rexx Ruggs after a day of slinging bullshit and coffee?  

Is there a do-it-yourself collagen cart in Chancellor Park because Sharon and ButtBiscuit's lips look like flesh-colored gummy worms these days.

It's pretty rich of Dickolas getting all huffy about someone keeping secrets when he almost drove Victoria and his mother crazy all those weeks he stalked them in his JT mask.  Him wearing his jockstrap on the outside of his pants should have given him away, I admit, but still, that was a lot more horrendous than Ashland not admitting he's the Grand Duchess Anastasia.

I'm at the point with ButtBiscuit where I'd cheer if somebody - anybody - smacked him across the head with shipping container.  And did it again when he justifies his assholishness with MY KIDS.   Apparently Show is determined to make ButtBiscuit and that numbnutz Nick the heroes of this storyline but it's guaranteed to not make me like them any more than I do now.  

I'd love it if the secret person from Ashland's past who's been texting turns out to be 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47b8coj8vxmj4zmnx6hr

Betty, Bobby or Billy Jo from the Shady Rest and he ends up being the missing brother of 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47avuyc2wybcjcgiqpvq

Arnold Ziffel.

Show could use some romantic competition for ButtBiscuit and Nick.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1

It's funny how people treat Lily's office like a public meeting space and she just lets them.

Why is Sharon still wearing that beauty pageant dress? All it's missing is a sash that says "Ms. Genoa City Crazypants 2021." 🙄

Ashland: Billy, you definitely do not want me for an enemy.
Billy: oh really? Who are you?
Ashland: I'm Batman.

Lol, what was with Ashland's voice when he was having his confrontation with Billy? It went from Bruce Wayne to the Dark Knight in a blink. 🦇

Poor Connor. He's going to be so effed up when he's old enough to find out the whole dirty history between Adam and Sharon. Connor already realizes Sharon is the last person to be providing him counseling and advice. He may not know the words "objectivity" and "unethical" yet but he seems to grasp the concepts.

Yikes, Ashland, going HAM on Victoria's brother is probably not how you want to handle him. 😯

What is going on with Billy's hair? Looks like he applied the whole can of shoe polish to it. He must wear a do-rag to bed to keep from ruining the sheets and pillowcases. 😼

How old is Connor now? Adam better hope he's too young to notice Miss Sally's got that body-ody-ody. 👀

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

Ashland crippled Jabot with like two phone calls, but now he has to listen to Billy’s bullshit? Why isn’t he crushing people, Lock Ness Monster style? I am interested in Victoria’s real take on this. How much does she know? Is she worried, or unconcerned since he’ll be dead in a year anyway?

I’m here for Sally and Adam, but she almost fucked it up with her lurking and “oh, I am I interrupting?” Just continue to be smart and hot, and Adam won’t be able to resist. Stay away from Connor before he pushes you down the stairs.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, boes said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47avuyc2wybcjcgiqpvq

Arnold Ziffel.

Oh, Boes !

Not only are you fabulous for bringing up Arnold Ziffel, you made me miss seeing him ....so I turned on Green Acres tonight and there he was ....& a big part of the plot.... oh my God !!!!!

Thank you for the laugh you gave me when I saw his picture ...and I am still laughing 2 hours later while watching him on TV !! ❤️

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I know cozying up to Conner is just a plot device to get Sally in Adam’s good graces, but could that story about getting ice poured on her head possibly be more irrelevant to Conner’s situation?? Any real life kid over age 8 would have just given her an eye roll.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

On a shallow note, any day Sharon has a hairstyle other than the part she's been sporting since literally 2005 is a good day, so I can give her wardrobe a pass.

Not me. I thought the hairdo made it worse. She looked to me like she was going to bring a tray of homemade brownies to the local suburban key party in 1975.

If Sharon plans to disrespect her marriage and husband to compete with Sally, I think she better up her game. A lot. Right now she's coming across more like Adam's mom while Sally decidedly is not.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10

Okay, I'm fuzzy on the details of Abby's birth. I know that Brad was Abby's father for most of her childhood (not just by marriage, we all actually thought Brad was her father), but was Victor actually there when she was born?

And what a shame that Show has had Abby completely disregard that Brad was her first father. The simple gesture of including Carlton among Dominic's many, many names would have been a nice nod to that history.

And Mariah deciding to move out wasn't shocking to me; it's the way it should have been all along. Under the best of circumstances, the surrogate mother should step back so she can start to separate and the new mother can start to bond. Isn't psychological counseling supposed to be an ongoing part of all of this?

• Useful 1
  • Love 20

I’m wondering if MTS has mirrored her character and had a bit of a drinking problem that has changed her voice. In that flashback, Nikki had a very sweet voice. Now her voice is more gravely. Drinking can do that to you but the benefit of the doubt goes to the aging process.  

An irregular rapid heart beat in the upper chamber of the heart effecting the atrium is called atrial fibrillation and referred to as AFib.  Most commonly can be controlled by monitoring and medication, but in GC, either Natey Nate Nate or Elena will become a cardiologist and or a heart surgeon.

Of course Abby, the selfish one, hires a nanny on the spot without anyone’s input. Just a strong feeling and not even a call to previous employees.

Come on writers, can you please call what’s going on in Mariah’s mind as PTSD mixed with postpartum blues. Mariah is suffering from the trauma of being held captive and the hormonal change after giving birth. It’s my own feeling that pumping breastmilk and not breastfeeding is contributing to Mariah’s mental state. Mariah breastmilk is being used but Mariah is not feeling the joy of the suckling baby she gave life.  By Abby insisting on breastmilk, she is being selfish, insensitive, and cruel.  I’m not against breastfeeding but it would have been more warranted if Abby was doing the breastfeeding. 

Question:  Not being a Christian, I’m trying to decide if the baptism was performed by a Catholic Priest because of his collar and robes.  Was he a Catholic Priest?  TIIC didn’t mention any specific religion only in God’s Church as a Christian. 

I know it’s all make believe but for filthy rich people, that was one heck of a cheap ass christening party. No food, no decorations, no commemorative party favors, etc.  You would think that TIIC would find some way to at least dress up a doll in christening outfit which would be costly in Abby’s style. 

When I read in the episode description that Mariah makes a heart breaking decision I got a very bad feeling that Mariah and Tessa where going to break up   for Mariah to have time alone. But than I realized that in some small area of the TIIC’s small heart, they would not break up the only truest and lovable couple in GC.  Than it hit me that Mariah could be moving out with Tessa because Mariah can’t cope with being Bowie but NOT “being” with Bowie.  I’m so happy that’s Mariah’s heartbreaking decision and Mariah giving us a master class in acting. For me there is nothing wrong with giving a person their own special nickname and sometimes that nickname is transferred to other people calling that person by their nickname.  I have a nickname that one of my grandchildren gave to me and now all my grandchildren and children call me by my nickname.  It’s not important for me to be called Father, Dad, or Grandpa. To me be called by my nickname is more endearing. 

Talking about master classes in acting, we also have distractors to distract us from their bad acting. Nostrils has his nose, Banana Breath has his snarl, Rodan has her animation and arm waving, Summer has her lips, Kyle has his hair, Rey has his smugness, Sharon has her dead eyes, and Olive has her eyebrows.  I’m not going to pick on Faith and Moses because they are basic newcomers and have time to improve.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I have a nickname that one of my grandchildren gave to me and now all my grandchildren and children call me by my nickname.  It’s not important for me to be called Father, Dad, or Grandpa. To me be called by my nickname is more endearing. 

What is it? We're all friends here, we promise not to tease.

• Love 7

OMG camryn was amazing today! That girl should teach A master acting class.  My heart was breaking for Mariah and I wanted to punch Abby. ‘I’m trying to be helpful to her, really I am! I don’t know what else I can do?’ All the while giving Mariah the stink eye every time she gets too close to the baby. 

moving out is the right decision, especially if Mariah feels too attached to Dominic. Abby and her whole family can suck it with their faint praise and constant criticism of Mariah behind closed doors. Only Jack was the slightest bit sympathetic to her plight. 

• Love 20