Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

It's got to be sick joke that this show has it's most guilty and reprehensible people "chasing down" the deep dark secrets of the most interesting new character since IDK when. 

I know I sure want to watch a manchild and his elder dominatrix, and a sweaty gambling lowlife save the day.  FFS.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 12

I'm thinking Ashland might have been in witness protection, or maybe the kid of someone who was in witness protection, hence the lack of a decent paper trail.....

Or maybe, like that show, the Americans, he either was a Russian agent planted in the US or maybe the son of one?  

ETA  -  he runs away from this manufactured backgrounds and then invents the Ashland Locke persona?  now I'm confusing myself.....

There's too much emphasis on how genuine his feelings are for Victoria for Ashland to be a really bad guy, and I don't think Show (or EB) would allow Victor to appear so duped.  

ButtBiscuit is playing this all with such contempt and hubris that I think it's more likely for whatever he does to cause chaos for Victoria than exonerate his suspicions.  He's looking and sounding less like the hero of the story and more like the pustule he is.  Ugh.

Lily should see if she can return to jail voluntarily for a rest.  Anything's better than ButtBiscuit.

Edited by boes
Speeling
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11

I'm fascinated that Victor accepts Locke-ness' ever more shadowy past simply because Victoria is happily in love with a man with as many secrets in life and business as Victor.

I am too and I'm even more fascinated that this is (I may be wrong) the only time I remember Victor being approving and welcoming of one of Victoria's beaux. Usually her partnerships with men are accompanied by threats and dire predictions from her father. This has been really refreshing.

• Love 15
42 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I am too and I'm even more fascinated that this is (I may be wrong) the only time I remember Victor being approving and welcoming of one of Victoria's beaux. Usually her partnerships with men are accompanied by threats and dire predictions from her father. This has been really refreshing.

Which, more often than not, became self-fulfilling prophesies or TIIC telegraphing their intent.

Over the years I've been surprised the many regimes of writers and producers didn't have Victor find some appropriate suitor for Victoria and create a scenario where they become a couple. If Victor had to pay the suitor to show interest in his daughter, and it worked out, all the better. It never happened that way, but I put nothing past Victor's motives or behavior when it comes to maneuvering family to act as he demands.

I agree Victor's defense and support of Victoria/Locke-ness relationship has been a welcome change to his usual dictatorial involvement in his children's sex life ... Victor is presently distracted by the Wedding of the Decade, but Atonal Adam with Sally makes Victor cranky. AA is shrugging off the disparaging commentary as one of his many little acts defiance to not say How High? when Victor barks Jump!

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10

A palazzo is most often just an apartment building in the city.

Yes but didn't many of those apartment buildings used to be single residences? Kind of like how a lot of old mansions in places like NYC have been divided up into condos/apartments. Whatever, I wonder what kind of discussions were had behind the scenes to decide whether to call the Newman place a villa or not. The concept of "villa" has lost a lot of it's former grandeur, especially in the US where many people probably associate the word with rom-coms and spaghetti westerns.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yes but didn't many of those apartment buildings used to be single residences? Kind of like how a lot of old mansions in places like NYC have been divided up into condos/apartments. Whatever, I wonder what kind of discussions were had behind the scenes to decide whether to call the Newman place a villa or not. The concept of "villa" has lost a lot of it's former grandeur, especially in the US where many people probably associate the word with rom-coms and spaghetti westerns.

Indeed. When I was a very young kid we lived in Evanston Ill.. in an old mansion that had been converted into apartments. I loved the wrap around porch and the sun room off the kitchen. My mom set up a couple of easels out there an we used to paint together

• Love 16
9 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I am too and I'm even more fascinated that this is (I may be wrong) the only time I remember Victor being approving and welcoming of one of Victoria's beaux. Usually her partnerships with men are accompanied by threats and dire predictions from her father. This has been really refreshing.

I think Victor liked and approved of JT at the beginning of Victoria's relationship with him, probably because he wasn't Brad.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I am too and I'm even more fascinated that this is (I may be wrong) the only time I remember Victor being approving and welcoming of one of Victoria's beaux. Usually her partnerships with men are accompanied by threats and dire predictions from her father. This has been really refreshing creepy.

There, I fixed that for you! Because the reason PeePaw Saggy Balls is fine and dandy with Mop marrying Assland is because....wait.for.it.....He is just like dear old dad. Yeah, you can thank me later, after you've spit out that vomit that just worked its way up your throat, and after you brush your teeth. Because that's why Vic has a FIL boner for his new SIL!

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

0-Copertina_GiostraJPG.jpg

Jousting, one Italian village's medieval rite

In the picturesque walled city of Arezzo, capital of the province located in Tuscany. a medieval ritual is conducted twice each year in which locals don the colors and armor of knights to engage in a jousting competition. Correspondent Seth Doane takes in the pageantry of the Giostra del Saracino, where longstanding family rivalries can play out on horseback.

THE JOUST OF THE SARACEN IN AREZZO

The Saracen Joust of Arezzo (Giostra del Saracino, Giostra ad burattum) is an ancient game of chivalry. It dates back to the Middle Ages.

It was born as an exercise for military training. This tournament was regularly held in Arezzo between the 16th century and the end of the 17th century, when memorable jousts in baroque style were organized. The game went on for the whole Modern Age, having an important social function within the urban community. The joust was indeed a great public event during the visit of important authorities (sovereigns, princes, etc.), or it was used to make certain civil feasts more solemn (e.g. carnivals and noble's weddings).

The joust – which became a typical tradition of Arezzo at the beginning of the 17th century – declined progressively during the 18th century and eventually disappeared, at least in its "noble" version. After a brief popular revival between the 18th and 19th century, the joust was interrupted after 1810 to reappear only in 1904 in the wake of the Middle Ages reappraisal operated by Romanticism. Finally, the joust was definitely restored in 1931 as a form of historical re-enactment set in the 14th century, and quickly acquired a competitive character.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

There's the ruthless, unscrupulous Victor Newman that we all know and love/hate. "I have altered the deal. Pray I do not alter it further."

<snerk>

The episode was worth it to see the look on NotBilly's face when he realized he had been foiled again by The Moustache.

NotBilly's a tirefire of contemptible, jealous, single-minded stupidity.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Cupid Stunt said:

<snerk>

The episode was worth it to see the look on NotBilly's face when he realized he had been foiled again by The Moustache.

NotBilly's a tirefire of contemptible, jealous, single-minded stupidity.

Buttbiscuit and Rodan in a night of passion.

image.thumb.png.5e9b231bb2b70ddb9b420e8df8e489b1.png

• LOL 17
On 9/25/2021 at 8:42 PM, Snaporaz said:

I think Victor liked and approved of JT at the beginning of Victoria's relationship with him, probably because he wasn't Brad.

That's what concerns me, because we all know how THAT turned out!😮

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Okay, so I can barely stand to pay attention to this drivel sometimes, so please correct me if I'm wrong here, and fill in the blanks, but regarding Gaines and the amount of money he's getting... Assland was paying him 300K a year and is about to give him mil, ButtBiscuit just gave him a big lump sum for info, (how much?), and now Grampire just paid him a big lump sum, (again, how much?)???

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
24 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Okay, so I can barely stand to pay attention to this drivel sometimes, so please correct me if I'm wrong here, and fill in the blanks, but regarding Gaines and the amount of money he's getting... Assland was paying him 300K a year and is about to give him mil, ButtBiscuit just gave him a big lump sum for info, (how much?), and now Grampire just paid him a big lump sum, (again, how much?)???

Fuck if I know.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Apparently Billy lives in a fantasy world where the Grisly Pantaloons operates on the Hotel California model. You can check out but you can never leave...without Billy's permission.

Why was Crystal giving Billy information about a guest anyway? I don't get why she considered him entitled to know anything about Gaines.

Again I wonder why Ashland keeps having these risky conversations in Victoria's office where she can walk up on him at any time. Lucky for him she wears noisy shoes.

Abby, if Tater could talk he'd tell you what isn't helping is keeping him swaddled in ten layers of baby blankets 24/7 like he's merely a fresh loaf of bread you're trying to keep warm. Let the poor tyke breathe! And move his arms and legs!

Hmm, looks like Victoria is running out of patience with Ashland's perpetual secrets. Finally.

Sharon's face was so puffy today it looked to me like it was about to pop. IMO those fillers are not doing her any favors unless she actually wants to look like a circus freak in training. 🤡

Lol, poor Ashland, boxed in by Billy and Victor. 🎶Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with my tongue twisted in knots🎶

A long walk off a short cliff? Doesn't sound particularly dangerous to me, Victor. Wonder if EB misspoke the line and meant to say short pier?

Ugh, I don't want to hear about how exhausted Abby is. She's freaking rich! She could hire a whole team of nannies. If they show her folding diapers and baby clothes from the dryer I might have to...get very annoyed. 🤨

Oy, Sharon in orange again. No, honey, no. 😖

Whee, Nikki looking at Billy like "Are you trying to die? Because I can kill you right now." What is wrong with him? Is he on the spectrum or something?

And just like that you're owned by TGVN, Ashland. I hate this because it means Ashland will never be allowed to do anything more significant than hold Victoria's purse. If that much. Boring.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

What happened to Abby’s fantastic nanny?  Is the nanny just another mention like Chance?

Instead of engaging with Nostrils, Victor just ignored him. I would imagine that it burned Nostrils ass more than a verbal jousting match. 

Olive Oyl is being absolutely idiotic. Olive has allowed Nostrils to put a spoke in the wheels of progress and has made Olive revert to her old suspicious self. There was nothing in Ashland’s phone call for Olive to get her haggles up. 

TIIC finally gave Mariah and Tessa a storyline but they were determined to bring their characters down.  In my humble opinion, it’s way too soon for Mariah even to contemplate a child with Tessa. Mariah needs some therapy, not Sharon, to help her cope with PTSD and postpartum blues.  Tessa is right about slowing down and evaluate in making sure it’s what they both want and the decision is made for the right reasons. 

Under the heading of things I would love to see:  Victor punching Nostrils smug face breaking his nose and jaw. The only problem would be Victor’s fist getting caught in the Cave of The Winds on Nostrils face. 

Devon keeps talking about Neil as his father and Katherine as his grandmother but it’s through his real father, Tucker, that makes Katherine his grandmother.  It’s seems that Y&R have a fetish for abandoning children and having them adopted and raised by other people.  For instance Devon and his father Tucker. 

As ruthless as Ashland thinks he is, Ashland is only a second stringer when it comes to Victor.  He’s bad bad Victor Newman, meanest man in the hole damn town. Badder than old King Kong and meaner than a junk yard dog. In addition, You don’t tug on Superman’s cape, You don’t spit into the wind, You don’t pull the mask off that old Long Ranger, and you don’t mess around with Victor.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 7

Billy asking Victor if he had seen/done something with Gaines.  Victor:  "Gaines? That sounds like the name of your bookie" ... and just like that.  Billy looked like the small child that he is.   At this point it would seem that Billy is harassing Victor, Ashland, etc. - which should get him banished from the hotel.

I sure do wish the writers would disappear Dominic-of-the-many-names; have the nanny take over and we never see him, only hear about him.  Get Mariah into therapy - what kind of idiots are these that cannot see how truly traumatized Mariah is?  Mariah found something of Dom/Bowie's in her bag; cannot remember how it got there.  Please do not have Stitch gaslighting her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

That tiny doll that Abby keeps holding is so ridiculous. It doesn’t even look like a real baby’s body. I understand that they don’t want to bring a real baby onto the set under Covid restrictions but there are realistic looking baby dolls that are available now. Geez, guys. At least try!

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

Why is Sally still designing a dress for a wedding that apparently will take place on Oct. 14, according to the invitation. Are we supposed to believe that Victoria sent out invitations without having a dress lined up? Or, will Sally’s design be so dazzling, it will be commissioned to be made overnight and arrive just in time.

Gag.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

TIIC finally gave Mariah and Tessa a storyline but they were determined to bring their characters down.  In my humble opinion, it’s way too soon for Mariah even to contemplate a child with Tessa. Mariah needs some therapy, not Sharon, to help her cope with PTSD and postpartum blues.  Tessa is right about slowing down and evaluate in making sure it’s what they both want and the decision is made for the right reasons. 

Oh lawdy I hope TIIC do not got this route. One, I'm sick to death of babies rabies story lines, B. Mariah and Tessa deserve a REAL fucking S/L and on the third hand, Mariah is not in a healthy place and I hate watching her suffer any more.

• Love 12

Why is Sally still designing a dress for a wedding that apparently will take place on Oct. 14, according to the invitation. Are we supposed to believe that Victoria sent out invitations without having a dress lined up? Or, will Sally’s design be so dazzling, it will be commissioned to be made overnight and arrive just in time.

Knowing Sally, she'll either disappear Victoria's dress or she'll damage it in some way so Victoria will be desperate for a replacement at the last minute. Then it'll be Sally to the rescue. Or, Victoria could wear Sally's dress to the reception. Either way, Sally's got to finagle her way to Italy first. Is Adam going to the wedding and she'll be his plus one, or would he send her to cover it for Newman Media?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, tanyak said:

Sally's dress will be all that and a bag of chips, especially compared to the toga party ensemble that Lauren brought mop. And no need to worry about it being made in time, the mice and birds will help.

• LOL 18
49 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Sally's dress will be all that and a bag of chips, especially compared to the toga party ensemble that Lauren brought mop. And no need to worry about it being made in time, the mice and birds will help.

More like rats and cockroaches.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, tanyak said:

Gag.

Victoria's wedding is a hell-bound train wreck. 

Victor paid off Locke-ness' blackmailer, no questions asked, but the threat of cutting him off at the knees was clear. Nicki's in snit trying to keep the wedding on track and protect Victoria from personal issues. Victoria looks like she's readying herself for a firing squad in a not great dress. Nick's in New Jersey digging up multiple Ashland Locke's, and found something troubling. NotBilly's grinding his teeth being hoodwinked by Victor again, and stuck on the outside looking in on his former wife getting remarried. Phyllis is enjoying her position, playing the innocent to those who don't know she's been up to her neck helping Nick ruin Victoria's wedding. Phyllis and Jack are going to spend lots of time thinking about their past relationship while flying the friendly skies to Milan. Lauren's idea of having Victoria try on her wedding dress in a hotel room not set up for a dress fitting was ridiculous. Lauren tried to sell it, but that wasn't the dress I was expecting for the Wedding of the Decade. Atonal is attending the Wedding of the Decade with Sally and her version of Victoria's wedding dress -- Some pathetic merry mix up will happen where Victoria will wear Sally's gown.

Every episode piles on another discouraging revelation.

I don't know about the other ladies on the forum, but didn't you already have your dress chosen and prepared weeks before your wedding day?

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16

So Banana Breath took the Newman jet without permission because Olive Oyl just found out about it. Banana Breath is not an employee but he thinks he’s still entitled to company assets. A first class ticked to NJ would be a lot cheaper than using the Company Jet and not to mention the carbon foot print 😜.  Since Banana Breath is looking for dirt on Ashland, if I was Olive, I would present Banana Breath with a bill for the use of the Company Jet or at least make the Company Jet come back immediately without him. 

Why in the world would Lauren and Olive have a dress fitting in Rodan’s lair?  Here again Rodan is injected into a scene she has no business being in.  Another thing that TIIC shoehorn Rodan into where The Grand Albatross is the only place in town that Sally and Mrs Chipmunk can have their photoshoot.  Is the Top of The Tower, a Victor owned venue, gone?  I’m sure staging in Chancellor Park or the Ranch would suffice.  

Olive’s dress looks off the rack than done by Lauren’s favorite fashion designer. Is that black line a zipper?  It sure looks like it. Epic fail Lauren, nothing will fix the dress.  

It looks like TIIC don’t always rapidly age people. They also rapidly fit a weeks worth of homework into an afternoon so Faith and Moses can have “puppy love”.  

And the Ashland plot thickens!  

• Love 10

I don't know about the other ladies on the forum, but didn't you already have your dress chosen and prepared weeks before your wedding day?

Well yeah, the bridal shop I got my dress from had very limited sizes for trying on. I tried on a size 10 but my dress was a size 2. The saleswoman stood behind me and gathered the extra fabric so we could see how it would fit when it was made in my size. It took a few weeks for them to make my dress using the measurements they took in the shop.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Huh. IMO that was a good color for Phyllis. She rarely wears pastels.

Faith and Moses. Oh boy, I can catch up on some nap time!

Phyllis and Jack are flying to Italy alone on the Jabot jet! Scandalous! 😏

Victoria just barged in on Jack and Phyllis' conversation and she didn't say hello, goodbye, kiss my butt to Jack. What was that all about? Is she mad at Jack for some reason?

How is it that the Newmans only have one jet? For them that should be like having only one car that they all share.

Not sure why Jack was so invested in convincing Adam to attend Victoria's wedding. Maybe he wanted to get another passenger on the Jabot jet to protect him from Phyllis. 🥳

Were Chloe and Sally tap-dancing when they threw out the idea to do a fashion shoot at the Gunky Paperclip? I don't see anything particularly special about the look of that place to make it much of a backdrop.

Yikes, when a soap shows the gown before the wedding that usually means the ceremony isn't going to happen. Or if it does happen the marriage will fall apart immediately afterward. Either way, meh on that dress. Not sure Victoria should be going with neon white given her history and how pale she is. 😼

I feel like I should be more excited about Amanda and Devon officially living together now. 😑

Interesting that we did not get to see the on spec gown Sally designed for Victoria. That must mean Victoria will indeed wear it.

Wonder how long it'll take for Adam to invite Sally to go with him to the big event in Tuscany? Lol, no shame in Sally's game, offering herself as his date.

Meanwhile, the wedding invitation Adam had did not include a plus one. Wonder if that was deliberate or an oversight?

When Jack's pilot heard Phyllis would be on the flight to Milan he probably threw up in the cockpit. Poor guy likely had no idea he'd be transporting toxic waste across the ocean. 🤢

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

When Jack's pilot heard Phyllis would be on the flight to Milan he probably threw up in the cockpit. Poor guy likely had no idea he'd be transporting toxic waste across the ocean. 🤢

I got a great idea to stop global warming. TIIC should just stop writing dialog for Rodan, Nostrils, and Banana Breath. Have them eat toxic waste which renders them mute so they can’t release methane gas, into the atmosphere anymore. Second instead of a Corporate Jet, Rodan, using her talons, should fly Jack to Italy. Caw caw. Rodan and Jack will be flying United.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

I got a great idea to stop global warming. TIIC should just stop writing dialog for Rodan, Nostrils, and Banana Breath. Have them eat toxic waste which renders them mute so they can’t release methane gas, into the atmosphere anymore. Second instead of a Corporate Jet, Rodan, using her talons, should fly Jack to Italy. Caw caw. Rodan and Jack will be flying United.  

Rodan, seen here attempting to fly an airplane.

image.png.0fae1da449349ba7f396323b43062e5a.png

• LOL 13
2 hours ago, Kemper said:

I missed something- why won’t Nick be on the jet? Phyllis looked haggard today- the hair dragging her face down. 

Nick is in Tom's River, New Jersey, digging for dirt on Ashland.  He'll be gone quite a while, most likely, while he tries to locate this Tom guy who apparently owns a river.  I don't think Ashland has a lot to be worried about.  Though I bet Nick comes home jealous nobody named a river after HIM.

I'm so totally over Devon right now.  Show has turned him into some boring Angel of Light before but right now he's a goddamed Precious Moments come to life.  And he NEVER.SHUTS.UP. with all of his platitudes and mansplaining everything.  I didn't like Hilary much, but he and her had some heat.  He and Amanda burn about as brightly as that dim bulb in Nick's noggin.

Show used to do with Neil on occasion too, and that's the only time I really couldn't stand Neil.  I see a pattern and I don't like it.....

Speaking of sugar overload, what the hell was THAT with Moses and Faith?  Somebody in the writer's room thought it was a good idea to make one of today's stories those two doing homework?  Those two make Mattie and Charlie look debauched and depraved.  

Jack right now with his emotional dumpster diving is ruined.  Temporarily, I hope, but......

It's a strange day when the most enjoyable scenes for me were with Adam, Chloe, and Sally.  Sally I like, but I KNOW I've never said that about Adam and Chloe.

And that's on YOU, Show.  Step it the F up.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11

I enjoyed the Adam/Victoria scenes today!  I like this version of Adam - and I am waiting for he and Victoria to bring Billy down...together.  I do wish the writers would not have Sally pushing so hard for Adam; tone it down a bit? One Phyllis is one too many.  There will be plenty of chances for us to root for Sally when Chelsea comes back.  Plenty.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
16 hours ago, boes said:

Nick is in Tom's River, New Jersey, digging for dirt on Ashland.  He'll be gone quite a while, most likely, while he tries to locate this Tom guy who apparently owns a river.  I don't think Ashland has a lot to be worried about.  Though I bet Nick comes home jealous nobody named a river after HIM.

I used to feel that way when my parents brought home their Second Honeymoon baby from the hospital.

"Who's idea was this? I'm the baby!" My siblings smirked ... 

Nick will get over his New Jersey jaunt when Phyllis keeps jibbering non-sequiturs, pretending she's not flattered Jack is mooning over her and their past.

I'm so totally over Devon right now.  Show has turned him into some boring Angel of Light before but right now he's a goddamed Precious Moments come to life.  And he NEVER.SHUTS.UP. with all of his platitudes and mansplaining everything.  I didn't like Hilary much, but he and her had some heat.  He and Amanda burn about as brightly as that dim bulb in Nick's noggin.

Has Rev Darvon and the Church of the Magic 8 Ball exhausted their welcome?

He's so full of his latest beatification by Abby (You're my Rock!) it's become a ff section of episodes; I feel so close to Bowie, but haven't sorted out my place in his life/Hillary 2,0 understands me so well/this is our home and Moses is going to take notes while we couch fuck/i understand everyone's opinions about all subjects and feel their pain ... Blah Fucking Blah Darvon. Pick a new song!

Not a fan of Darvon and Hillary 1.0. She was too insecure, desperate for the klieg light attention of her tv fans, and shrieking to get her way in spite of the outcome. Darvon was too passive until he could take no more of her abuse. To this day he still has romantic notions about their relationship and the loss of their child, so he's schtupping Hillary 1.0s sister, and Moses is taking notes for his Psychology dissertation on Human Sexuality.

I still don't think Sophia signed up for Moses to join a Rev Darvon Hamilton sexuality study in Genoa City.

Show used to do with Neil on occasion too, and that's the only time I really couldn't stand Neil.  I see a pattern and I don't like it.....

But for every time Neil would get caught up in his smug attitude, he'd do a face plant and he and ego would end up in an alcoholic haze of self-pity. Toward the end, Neil would pull out the Silver Briefcase of Justice and Hulk Smash! on his family. Particularly in the worst taste when Darvon and Hillary 1.0 were having their affair.

Neil's moral superiority never lasted for long as a plaster saint.

Speaking of sugar overload, what the hell was THAT with Moses and Faith?  Somebody in the writer's room thought it was a good idea to make one of today's stories those two doing homework?  Those two make Mattie and Charlie look debauched and depraved. 

They're being written badly as the Annette Funicello and Frankie Avalon of Genoa City. The only thing missing is Eric Von Zipper to kick sand in the lube. 

<blerg>

The homework scenes were saccharine sweet and just as false. Why can't they go on a normal date? Bowling, the movies, smoking pot behind the Phyllis Summers Memorial Dumpster and eat greasy fries at the A&W drive-in? Moses is going to wear himself out topping each subsequent date until their first schtup on Rev Darvon's couch is going to be anti-climatic.  

Jack right now with his emotional dumpster diving is ruined.  Temporarily, I hope, but......

CheerfulAdorableEastrussiancoursinghound

Once the AFT finishes their investigation, it's not clear if Jack Abbott will escape unscathed from Phyllis' personal magnetism.

How did Jack put it today? ... You literally took my breath away.

Jack's doomed.

It's written on Jack's heart, in the stars and TIIC story board.

It's a strange day when the most enjoyable scenes for me were with Adam, Chloe, and Sally.  Sally I like, but I KNOW I've never said that about Adam and Chloe.

Those three are progressing in their spiky, convoluted way, but they are moving forward.

I didn't mind Atonal and Victoria talking about the wedding invitation and their finding common ground, even if it is putting on a show to make Victor happy.

Victoria isn't convinced that Atonal has changed his spots and is ever watchful. Good idea.

And that's on YOU, Show.  Step it the F up.

Show is moving a little faster (sans logic) since TIIC are about to blow up Victoria and Locke-ness Italian nuptials.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

How many Corporate Jets does NE have?  Banana Breath has the Corporate Jet in AC so if he flies directly to Milan, as Rodan suggested, how does Victor and family get to Milan?  I don’t recall if Ashland also has a Company Jet.  For a major trip, I can’t see Victor relying on anyone else’s pilot to get them their. 

It’s amazing how 3 million dollars can fit into a relatively small leather briefcase. 

Ashland tells Natey Nate Nate that he feels remarkably well. I call 🐂💩. Chemo drugs are virtually poison and handling them could be detrimental to someone’s health. The cumulative effect of Chemo makes a person feel worse not better. Drinking alcohol, as Ashland seems to be doing, can be detrimental to your state of mind and cause additional stress.  

Olive Oyl has a suspicious nature so of course it was very easy for Nostrils to plant suspicious thoughts, about Ashland, in Olive’s head.  What difference does it make?  Ashland has proven over and over again how much he loves you. If he wants to spend the supposedly short life he has left with you, why question it?  The same for Banana Breath and Nostrils, why fuck up Ashland and Olive?  Olive is in a win win situation if Ashland lives or dies. 

I know this was almost impossible to do but Jack made Nostrils sound like a bigger ass hole than he already is. It’s a good thing that Nostrils’ Cave of The Winds gets any bigger when he lies because Jack would pass out from the lack of oxygen in the room.  Tell me Nostrils, who protected Olive from you?  Victor tried but he only wound up with a pregnant Chelsea for his troubles. Why didn’t you protect Olive from J.T.?  The way I see it Nostrils, the only protection Olive needs is from you.  

The Escape Club, well that’s a blast from the past. I guess that was an epic fail since we have not heard about it, in Rodan’s words, a 100 years ago.  Why does Tracy need to blow smoke up Rodan’s ass. Rodan hasn’t changed not even one iota.  

Rodan and Nostrils on the same day 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮. They are the ones that really belong together as kindred spirits of the ass holes of GC. 

In many ways I would be more worried, if I was you Nostrils, about pissing off Nikki than Victor. Victor would only break your nose, your legs, or cut off your ear. Nikki would be a little more violent than that. 

• Love 9

In many ways I would be more worried, if I was you Nostrils, about pissing off Nikki than Victor. Victor would only break your nose, your legs, or cut off your ear. Nikki would be a little more violent than that. 

Yep. Nikki would smash your noggin in with a rock. Or her grandson will "accidentally" run over your noggin. Either way your bean is going to be refried.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Yep. Nikki would smash your noggin in with a rock. Or her grandson will "accidentally" run over your noggin. Either way your bean is going to be refried.

I'm still pissed at Noah for not finishing the job.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

Ashland's fixer guy Douglas just walks around with $500k in cash like he doesn't have a care in the world. Wonder what he'll do with money now? Stick it in a shoebox in the back of his closet? 🤔

Victoria finally let Billy get in her head. She better pull herself together or she'll be setting a bad precedent with him. She doesn't want Billy doing background investigations on every man she gets involved with in the future.

Lol, when Ashland invited Elena and Nate to join him and Victoria for dinner she looked at him like "Da fuq?" Seemed like Ashland was trying to avoid being alone with her. Which he was but he was being too obvious about it. 😏

I happily thought Phyllis was about to get schooled by Jack's protective l'il sis but apparently Traci had too much wine. WTAF was she doing describing Phyllis as having cachet and being completely respected? And Phyllis hasn't risen from the ashes, she bathes in them daily in some kind of hoodoo ritual. Guess poor Traci is also forced to give Phyllis tongue baths now. KMN.

Shut up, Nikki. You've threatened Billy so many times that when you talk all he hears is "Wah wah, wah wah wah, wah." You've pretty much ensured that he's going to gate-crash the wedding with the wolf tickets you've sold him. 🙄

Jack said Kyle was an "unexpected surprise." As opposed to an expected surprise? I think the MWT who wrote that nonsense should be embarrassed and utterly ashamed of their bad choices in life. 🤯

While Jack and Phyllis are having these wistful walks down memory lane are they also going to gush about the time she pretty much fcuked his brother right in front of him? 🤨

Still love Vikki's gray trench coat. I'm amazed at how many times she's worn it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

How many Corporate Jets does NE have? Banana Breath has the Corporate Jet in AC so if he flies directly to Milan, as Rodan suggested, how does Victor and family get to Milan?  I don’t recall if Ashland also has a Company Jet.  For a major trip, I can’t see Victor relying on anyone else’s pilot to get them their. 

As many as TIIC need to include in a SL. 

Nick flew back to Genoa City to confront Locke-ness with his New Jersey information, that neither Victor's Black Ops, Det Rey Rey or NotBilly's crew of flying monkeys could discover. 

All it took was a Manchild and 20 hours in Tom's River to find out the truth of Locke-ness' secret history.

<shakes head> 

It’s amazing how 3 million dollars can fit into a relatively small leather briefcase. 

A cashier's check fits in a #10 business envelope.

Ashland tells Natey Nate Nate that he feels remarkably well. I call 🐂💩. Chemo drugs are virtually poison and handling them could be detrimental to someone’s health. The cumulative effect of Chemo makes a person feel worse not better. Drinking alcohol, as Ashland seems to be doing, can be detrimental to your state of mind and cause additional stress.

Locke-ness looks okay, but he seems exhausted from the effort of getting an agreeable Victoria to the alter, all the while avoiding the ugly truth ... Whatever it is.

I chuckled listening to NotBilly spouting off to Jack how he doesn't believe anything about Locke-ness, including his cancer treatment. As far as NotBilly is concerned Locke-ness is a Nowhere Man. Sorry to say NotBilly's not wrong, but denying that he's pursuing Locke-ness' background because he refuses to let go of Victoria, even though she's done with him -- That had to burn being admonished by Jack for his self-delusion for his true motivations.

Olive Oyl has a suspicious nature so of course it was very easy for Nostrils to plant suspicious thoughts, about Ashland, in Olive’s head.  What difference does it make?  Ashland has proven over and over again how much he loves you. If he wants to spend the supposedly short life he has left with you, why question it?  The same for Banana Breath and Nostrils, why fuck up Ashland and Olive?  Olive is in a win win situation if Ashland lives or dies.

And with good reason after being undercut and betrayed by Victor and other family members, and being married to the likes of Ryan/Cole/Brad/JT/NotBilly.

Victoria has been saying supportive things about Locke-ness, but as his story and behavior has become more secretive and out of character, and she's become more doubtful and tense. The closer the wedding date comes the more questions she has, and the pressure mounts with the expectations of others.

Oddly enough Victor is the only person who's in full support of Victoria marrying Locke-ness. Perhaps because Victor bought off blackmailer Jesse Gaines and has a guarantee of pristine behavior from Locke-ness in return.

All Locke-ness had to do was make phone calls and take meetings in innocuous places to avoid being seen and overheard. But TIIC write Locke-ness as a amateur when it comes to keeping his past secret, and ineffective to silencing opposition. When TIIC took the Super Businessman Backbone out of Locke-ness, they dumbed down one of the best characters introduced in years and ruined Victoria's love story; she deserved better than Locke-ness bad, Victoria in jeopardy, NotBilly/Nick her heroes, everyone else are fools.

I know this was almost impossible to do but Jack made Nostrils sound like a bigger ass hole than he already is. It’s a good thing that Nostrils’ Cave of The Winds gets any bigger when he lies because Jack would pass out from the lack of oxygen in the room.  Tell me Nostrils, who protected Olive from you?  Victor tried but he only wound up with a pregnant Chelsea for his troubles. Why didn’t you protect Olive from J.T.?  The way I see it Nostrils, the only protection Olive needs is from you.  

Show only scratches the surface of NotBillyy's reprehensible behavior and self-obsessed character, but Jack did a good job of exposing the lie he tells himself to keep attacking Locke-ness.

NotBilly is seething with jealousy that Victoria has chosen another man, and he will lose her interest. If he can stop the wedding, NotBilly can hang on to Victoria's attention while fucking Lily.

What's not to look forward to that opportunity in emotional servitude to a jackwagon like NotBilly Abbott?

The Escape Club, well that’s a blast from the past. I guess that was an epic fail since we have not heard about it, in Rodan’s words, a 100 years ago.  Why does Tracy need to blow smoke up Rodan’s ass. Rodan hasn’t changed not even one iota. 

Just one more Phyllis marketing brainstorm dropped like a hot rock.

I thought it was a dreadful idea to give Phyllis personal information about your wants/needs/desires/appetites and let her loose to arrange her interpretation of your day at the Grunting Porcupine. 

No thank you.

Those were unusual scenes. When did Tracy and Phyllis exchange more than pleasantries on Show? 

Rodan and Nostrils on the same day 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮. They are the ones that really belong together as kindred spirits of the ass holes of GC. 

Not a good day on Show. Way too much of both of them, and Jack worshiping at the Altar of Rodan was an ugly sight.

I know that look Nicki gave NotBilly, and he should be watching his back. Nicki doesn't issue idle threats.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

It cracks me up that Phyllis of all people has a luxury spa in her dumb hotel.  What sort of treatments are offered at a Spa run by a S***?  Because this is what I imagine:

orange.jpg

• LOL 10

I think the whole point of Tracy's Phyllis-fluffing was so Josh Griffith could remind us that Phyllis has been reborn, just like The Phoenix who rose from the ashes.  Only Josh thinks we're too dumb to make that connection so he spelled it out for us very slowly. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 9/28/2021 at 9:46 PM, boes said:

I don't mean to keep harping on the real Toms River, but I coincidentally came across this info in something I was reading.

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 12.07.26 PM.png

• Useful 2
4 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I think the whole point of Tracy's Phyllis-fluffing was so Josh Griffith could remind us that Phyllis has been reborn, just like The Phoenix who rose from the ashes.  Only Josh thinks we're too dumb to make that connection so he spelled it out for us very slowly. 

Too bad he doesn't realize that none of us are dumb enough to have ever hired him as a writer.

He has us confused with the characters he writes for.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9