Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

🎶How much💲is that egotistical self absorbed, moronic, ass hole, prick, fuck up, pocket pool playing, piece of shit in the window? You know the one with the cave of the winds on his face.🎶

Every Breath You Take should be playing in that scene. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

🎶How much💲is that egotistical self absorbed, moronic, ass hole, prick, fuck up, pocket pool playing, piece of shit in the window? You know the one with the cave of the winds on his face.🎶

Waldo13, your Ode to ButtBiscuit puts Shakespeare to shame!

Bravo!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

For once, could the smarmy busybodies dig dirt on the apparent shady villain's past- because you know, INTUITION- and in the end come up with absolutely nothing, embarrassing themselves and damaging their relationships?  Why can't that be a story, instead of these assholes having such good instincts which they clearly don't have.

7-3.png

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 9/17/2021 at 5:19 PM, Cupid Stunt said:

Considering TIIC didn't show us the hiring process, we are to assume that Abby used a reputable employment service to do the standard background/vetting process.

Oh dear, now you've got me worrying about the nanny looking like Stitch in a blonde Doris Day pageboy wig. And Abby standing around with her mouth open but not realizing why "she" looks familiar.

• LOL 19
16 hours ago, deirdra said:

Oh dear, now you've got me worrying about the nanny looking like Stitch in a blonde Doris Day pageboy wig. And Abby standing around with her mouth open but not realizing why "she" looks familiar.

16 hours ago, deirdra said:

Speculation: With Abby alone at the Chancellor Mansion and Stitch knowing how to circumvent the security system -- Abby will go to work and Nanny will be left alone with Bowie. Nanny puts Bowie down for a nap after a feeding, going into kitchen to eat. Stitch enters the house and kidnaps Bowie. Nanny calls the police after discovering Bowie missing. Mariah is first suspect because Abby overreacts and accuses her of a variety of suspicions, one being Mariah blames Abby for being kidnapped by Stitch and doesn't trust Abby to protect Bowie, so Mariah took Bowie. Lots of stupidity, false accusations ensue, but Mariah is proven innocent of taking Bowie. Det. Rey Rey finally starts looking for Bowie figuring Stitch wanted Bowie all along by kidnapping Mariah, and the search finds Stitch using Bowie as a tissue/blood donor to cure Max of his mental illness.

15 hours ago, deirdra said:

What did Ashland do with Victor's portrait?

Locke-ness didn't move Victor's portrait.

When Victor retired from Newman Enterprises, he operates in an emeritus roll on the NE board of directors, and had his portrait hung in the boardroom (or so we're told by Victoria a few weeks ago when Locke-ness gifted Victoria her portrait as a wedding gift).

I think it's very odd how Locke-ness is treating Victoria, constantly reminding and using the portrait as an example of her trust in him, regardless of what name he's chosen to use. 

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
56 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

He's trying to steal her soul!

image.png.4493e1b30fba6e649d00f51ba7df9491.png

Maybe ,,, jk

I think Locke-ness desperately needs Victoria to follow through with the merger, And if extravagant gifts, flattery and admiration, the Wedding of the Decade in Italy, almost telling the truth about his background and then furiously tap dancing to keep the past secret, threatening anyone who pries into his past, paying off a long-time blackmailer is what's necessary, he's doing it. Locke-ness is very focused on the original merger agreement with Newman Enterprises..

The longer this story goes on and TIIC chip away at Locke-ness personal and professional façade, the less interest I have in the outcome. 

Victoria was given a man who fell in love with her, was worthy of her professional and social position, and TIIC are getting rid of him in favor of propping up NotBilly.

• Love 11

The title of this episode could of been “A Night Before Christmas” or “It’s a Wonderful Life” where Jack’s life is being examined. By the way, didn’t Adam have a episode pretty close to this one. 

Fade in:  Poor poor Jack, he’s sad and lonely.  I can’t say 100% it’s not his own fault.  Take Sally for instance. What did Sally actually do to Jack to hurt him?  Was she combative towards him?  I don’t think so but that was put into his thoughts by Rodan. Rodan, by not approving of Sally, was the catalyst for the demise of Jack and Sally. What has Sally ever done that Rodan has not thought of first?  Imaginary Sally was correct in saying that they could of had a chance if Jack just let Rodan go. 

Today Banana Breaths inner gorilla came out when yelling at Jack. I stopped the DVR to get the full effect of Banana Breath’s nostrils flaring, teeth baring, and snarling. Banana Breath, through his words, was spewing shit on Jack.  

Nikki with a drink in her hand. Scenes we would really like to see once again. 

Jack pondering Rodan or Sally, Rodan or Sally.  It’s like Jack would be choosing old and busted or the new hotness.  

Can we please have some indication that Banana Breath gives 💩💩 about Christian.  It’s late but instead of going home, he has to swap bodily fluids with Rodan 🤢🤢🤮. I’m thinking the only reason that Banana Breath had to have Christian was so Adam couldn’t. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
46 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

I’m thinking the only reason that Banana Breath had to have Christian was so Adam couldn’t. 

Also so Connor wouldn't sell him to a ring of predator's or tell him that horses really like it when you stand right behind them and pull their tail hair and also surprise them by going BOO!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

Ah, Traci, if you only knew who Jack is pining for. You probably wouldn't be so optimistic.

Well that was nice they got Marla Adams to do the voiceover for DreamDina.

Kinda icky to me to see DreamNick confronting his former stepfather over Phyllis. I think the only way that scene could've been worse is if DreamBilly had shown up to join in. It was interesting to have had DreamSally in on it though. But, sigh, even DreamJack had to keep crapping on her. 🤨

Whee, DreamNikki was quite a nasty piece of work. Guess she forgot about the time she almost left Jack at the altar to return to her abuser, Victor. Sorry Nik, the only reason you and Victor are together is because he knows his decrepit, wrinkled scrote can't get anyone else now. At least Jack is still desireable. A handsome, wealthy, intelligent, cultured man like Jack should be fighting off 40- and 50-year old first-time divorcees whose kids are grown. 😕

And again, I guess Victor forgot about the time he tried to break up Jack's wedding to Nikki at Abbott Manor. Pot, kettle on the hypocrisy.

What a goofball Jack is. For the life of me I don't get why he felt he had to "confess" to Nick. He was basically offloading his guilt about his lingering feelings for Phyllis onto Nick. At least Nick wasn't much phased fazed about it. 🙄

Jack will find love again because he's yearning for it? WTF? Unrealized dreams often lead to desperation. That's the last place Jack needs to be, what with his former drug addiction issues. I didn't that was a very hopeful message to leave for the viewers, especially the Jack fans.

Good lord, AFAIC, the lesson of the day is : Phyllis is Messy Central, from which all messiness flows.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
star trek?
  • Love 16

What a goofball Jack is. For the life of me I don't get why he felt he had to "confess" to Nick. He was basically offloading his guilt about his lingering feelings for Phyllis onto Nick. At least Nick wasn't much phased about it. 🙄

I loved Banana's totally befuddled expression while Rodan kept saying "Don't think, don't think." I half expected him to stick his finger up his nose and literally say "Duh okay, Phyllis."

• LOL 14

What a goofball Jack is. For the life of me I don't get why he felt he had to "confess" to Nick. He was basically offloading his guilt about his lingering feelings for Phyllis onto Nick. At least Nick wasn't much phased about it. 🙄

15 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I loved Banana's totally befuddled expression while Rodan kept saying "Don't think, don't think." I half expected him to stick his finger up his nose and literally say "Duh okay, Phyllis."

Of course when Phyllis has no more excuses for her lies of omission, she throws herself at Nick, because fucking him always shuts him up for a while.

Jack in dreamland wearing a hair shirt for the crime of still loving Phyllis was amusing.

In his mind Phyllis is flawed but not a liar, a brother-fucker, a cheat, follows a pattern of doing whatever she wants to accomplish her goals, never betrayed him with Nick (it was the other way around in Jack's mind). Phyllis is in glamor lighting with an angelic glow, speaking in soft tones and gentle phrasing, forgiving and generous -- The exact opposite on the real-life ice bucket tossing, windmilling, poisonously seething version of herself.

Jack is sunk.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 15

Does anybody really dream like that, where the people in your dream sound exactly as they do in real life and everything is so literal?  Tracy was the same Pollyanna she always is, dispensing her pearls of wisdom.  Phyllis was as annoying as ever, Victor being obnoxious is nothing new.  Nikki was the only one who was a little over-the-top, but not by much.  They really needed a dancing m***** speaking in reverse to translate some nonsensical riddles, something to make it a little surreal.  I'm still convinced this great love coming Jack's way is Lauren.  Michael is barely on anymore, and including Dina in the dream reminds us of her gemstone that ended up in Lauren's possession.  

Is Phyllis' hit-and-run common knowledge?  I know it re-surfaced ten years ago or so, when Dr. Tim came back and Phyllis killed him by gyrating her bronze cooter in his face, but did Jack know about that?

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

I liked the episode just because it's Jack, there are far worse characters that could be and have been focused on,  and PB nailed it like almost always.  

At least DreamSally got to stand up for herself, but Jack still didn't get it.  We got to see two characters (Phyllis by proxy and Victor) play the whole self righteous "I'm ruthless and own it" crap, except they're fucking liars because they do the same things Jack's getting accused of.  It's something he should have bonded over with Sally.  But if he really does want Phyllis, then I grudgingly admit it makes sense that Sally was just a replacement.  Not cool.

Putting Phyllis literally right next to CH's Sally did not make her look like the right choice, just saying.  

IF I remember correctly, isn't the only reason that Jack and Nikki didn't work the last go around, was because Jack dumped her over stupid Dina?  Yeah, I know the whole Victor thing, but wasn't he trying to get her back that last time and she wasn't having it?

So Nick is clearly uneasy about whatever's going on with Phyllis, so she fucks him into submission and he goes with it.  If there were ever a sign nothing's going to change...

A fun episode, mostly thanks to PB, but not the best send off that the final words for a lonely, friend zoned man have to come from Mommy.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9
42 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Is Phyllis' hit-and-run common knowledge?  I know it re-surfaced ten years ago or so, when Dr. Tim came back and Phyllis killed him by gyrating her bronze cooter in his face, but did Jack know about that?

Jack will see what he wants to see and hear what he wants to hear about Phyllis until he's forced to acknowledge that she's betraying him again.

"Because she's Phyllis" 

• Love 9

I’m a huge PB fan but this episode was a big fail for me. Jack was always charming but also not a pushover and not always aboveboard. They have really been writing him wimpy for awhile now, and this was a new low. Apologizing to Nick???! Because he told  Nick’s girlfriend his true feelings?? Come on! Pollyanna much? I want to see energetic go-getter Jack back on my screen, not this goody two shoes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

Is Phyllis' hit-and-run common knowledge?

Years later Christine tried to prosecute Phyllis for it even though the statute of limitations had run out. She claimed she was a federal agent at the time the incident occurred, which would have made the legal time clock irrelevant. However a judge ruled that Christine was not actually a fed when the hit and run happened so the case against Phyllis was dropped. To this day Phyllis still rolls her eyes at Christine about it even though everyone in GC now knows she did it. (I'm not sure how or why Sally would know about it though unless that was just a function of Jack's daydream.)

Putting Phyllis literally right next to CH's Sally did not make her look like the right choice, just saying.  

Yep. Sally has her issues but Phyllis looked like an aging lunatic standing next to her. I guess Jack's view is, "better the lunatic you know." Still though, Sally's too young for him IMO. I'd rather see him with someone closer to his own age.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 16
7 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Thank God that at least this time that finger went up his nose instead of the usual orifice he parks it in. 

Gotta make sure his ol' brain is still there!

Edited by boes
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Nikki with a drink in her hand. Scenes we would really like to see once again. 

You are so right. Hiding her little flask behind a piece of toast while she poured it into her drink at the GCAC is a cherished memory for me. Yet when Mrs. C. even held a drink in her hand, I cried. That last bout she had with alcoholism had me sobbing all the way through it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Well that was nice they got Marla Adams to do the voiceover for DreamDina.

It was. So why the fuck didn't they follow that with a voiceover of Jerry Douglas saying something comforting to Jackie ???

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I was wondering that too. And I thought, well then why not bring up Sasha's death and Dr. Tim's death?

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack . . . doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is . . . Jack being Jack.  

You are living in the house you've lived in all your life, working at the same job ditto and hanging with the same people ditto ditto.  What you need to do is MOVE OUT and maybe even out of town or out of the country, because the dating pool in GC is the same old same old, too, and damn near incestuous.  Victor can find another foil and Rodan can find another safe landing place.  Sally is just another, younger version of Rodan and you will lose her to Adam anyway (what else is new?)

Go do what Dina did and leave GC!  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, lgprimes said:

I’m a huge PB fan but this episode was a big fail for me. Jack was always charming but also not a pushover and not always aboveboard. They have really been writing him wimpy for awhile now, and this was a new low. Apologizing to Nick???! Because he told  Nick’s girlfriend his true feelings?? Come on! Pollyanna much? I want to see energetic go-getter Jack back on my screen, not this goody two shoes.

I couldn't have said it better. I hated this episode.

• Love 11

Why did they need to replay almost that whole scene between Nick and Phyllis when they discussed Jack's confession to Nick? I think Phyllis doing her coy coquette routine was just as awful the second time around. 🤮

Not sure why Ashland would stand in the middle of Victoria's office arranging to pull together a $500k down payment on the money he has to give to the blackmailer. He's been making bad decisions lately.

OMG, please tell me I am not listening to Phyllis and Nick brag about the sex they had last night. I mean, what new boudoir tricks could either of them have at this point? Maybe Nick took a little blue pill and was able to jackhammer her all night. 🥵

If Billy's so good at reading people why did he lose his entire fortune to gambling? It's more like he's good at seeing what he wants to see. Poor d!ckmatized Lily. She's almost like a Stepford wife, but without the wedding ring.

Only Phyllis goes to play football in the park in high-heeled boots.

They should rename that park Spilled Secrets the way everybody goes there to dish their private dirt in public. SMH. 😑

Guess this Jesse Gaines fellow has a death wish. Why would he directly threaten Ashland with selling Ashland's background story to Billy? Plus, he could likely get way more money out of Victor. 🤔

The writers seem to be trying hard to shoehorn ace cyber sleuth Phyllis (🙄) into the Ashland storyline. Yawn. Meanwhile, take your filthy shoes off the bed, Nick. Ugh, were you raised by wolves?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 5
  • Love 14

Once again I ask, why isn’t Banana Breath home with Christian?  Out of the blue we get a Christian mention and that Banana Breath was going to coach his flag football team. So Banana Breath leaves Christian home overnight and is still not there in the afternoon because Banana Breath wants to practice with Rodan before the practice. Strange, but what’s not strange is Rodan blowing him off about being his assistant because it’s his idea and not hers.  Once again we have Rodan, the super snooper, volunteering to uncover Ashland’s past when Nostrils and Victor couldn’t really find anything. 

Rodan to Banana Breath “You really out did yourself last night”.  Yeah, Banana Breath lasted 2 minutes instead of one 😜

Today Rodan is featuring her second set of wings. Her arms and that fuggly dress. 

The more I see Olive Oyl’s portrait the more I can see the stick that’s up her ass.  Her facial expressions is like the stick was placed there just before the photograph was taken. I’m sure the portrait was painted from a photograph and not an enlarged photo printed on canvass. 

Nostrils should be slowly roasted over a fire pit, like a pig, and served with fava beans and a cheap Chianti at Olive and Ashland’s wedding.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 6

Once again I ask, why isn’t Banana Breath home with Christian?  Out of the blue we get a Christian mention and that Banana Breath was going to coach his flag football team. So Banana Breath leaves Christian home overnight and is still not there in the afternoon because Banana Breath wants to practice with Rodan before the practice.   

CAN was in the capable hands of his nanny. 

It was interesting to have CAN mentioned, but never seen at the flag football practice. Another invisible character like Mrs. Martinez and Abby's Nanny.

Strange, but what’s not strange is Rodan blowing him off about being his assistant because it’s his idea and not hers.  

Maybe or perhaps Phyllis simply likes their relationship under Sexxxy Times terms and wants to keep the Happy Family occasions to a minimum.

Nick made a point to label the flag football practice as a Family Outing and Phyllis wanted no part of that action.

Once again we have Rodan, the super snooper, volunteering to uncover Ashland’s past when Nostrils and Victor couldn’t really find anything. 

It's Phyllis' apology gift for not joining the coaching staff; Nick was visibly disappointed that she declined.

To me the flag football scenes were a set up to place Phyllis in the What's Locke-ness Hiding? story. She uses her super powers for good (?) and endears herself to Nick for not volunteering in his plans for Happy Family Good Times.

Rodan to Banana Breath “You really out did yourself last night”.  Yeah, Banana Breath lasted 2 minutes instead of one 😜

miscellaneous-paper_bag_over_head-buryin

The more I see Olive Oyl’s portrait the more I can see the stick that’s up her ass.  Her facial expressions is like the stick was placed there just before the photograph was taken. I’m sure the portrait was painted from a photograph and not an enlarged photo printed on canvass. 

Tell us how you really feel, Grumps.

It looks like a custom portrait from a photograph, or a high-definition photographic print.

Nostrils should be slowly roasted over a fire pit, like a pig, and served with fava beans and a cheap Chianti at Olive and Ashland’s wedding.

I doubt the Italian chef Nicki has hired to cater the Wedding Feast of the Decade would comply.

I figure NotBilly would be as tough as cat meat, and about as appetizing.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

Today felt like the writers were just trying to run out the clock on the episode.  It was as if any good ideas were immediately rejected and replaced with "let 'em blather till commercial".

All I'm hoping for now is someone, anyone, maybe everyone holding ButtBiscuit head down in the Society toilet and giving him a super swirly for the whole episode.

At this point, that'd be an Emmy reel.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

The more I see Olive Oyl’s portrait the more I can see the stick that’s up her ass.  Her facial expressions is like the stick was placed there just before the photograph was taken.

And the floral print dress and loose waves don't scream powerful corporate CEO to me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

And the floral print dress and loose waves don't scream powerful corporate CEO to me.

Agreed. 

It doesn’t say powerful CEO, it says soccer mom.  If it was to portray power, the background should have been “painted” in darker shadowy tones with Olive having a slight scowl on her face.  Beside the background not being shadowy enough, it clashes with the green wall. Also, the lighting makes Olive look more washed out and I find the side lights to be very distracting.  My eye is drawn to the lights and not the portrait. 

Victor’s portrait was actually painted. You can see the brush strokes and blended highlighting colors to bring out Victor power image. Brush strokes are not evident in Olive’s portrait which made me think it was actually a photograph. 

They should of changed the lighting on the side of the portrait to make it more Olive’s than Victor’s wall. What they did change was moving the plate to the right side taking away Victor’s horse statue and put a figurine on the left side. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Well, Victor showing up at Blackmailer's door was a big surprise to me.  I expected the door to open, some unknown person to shoot him, and ButtBiscuit to blame Ashland.  I DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT want ButtBiscuit to be a "hero" and "save" Victoria from this hot, hot love of a lifetime!

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, basiltherat said:

Well, Victor showing up at Blackmailer's door was a big surprise to me.  I expected the door to open, some unknown person to shoot him, and ButtBiscuit to blame Ashland.  I DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT want ButtBiscuit to be a "hero" and "save" Victoria from this hot, hot love of a lifetime!

Especially now that she owns the family palazzo!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

It looks like a custom portrait from a photograph, or a high-definition photographic print.

I figured the photo was 'shopped first before it was printed. Her face looks enhanced. PS - artists that photo trace portraits are a dime a dozen, but photoshopping a jpeg is a lot faster. Assland should have said he commissioned Chuck Close before he passed away and gifted her with a portrait as big as the wall.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, basiltherat said:

I was surprised as well. We saw Syph find info in about a half hour that ButtBiscuit and Rey Rey haven't found yet. So I figured she'd be the one to save mop from love, and NE from the merger. But Grampire's a step ahead of them all. This story is going downhill fast.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

I was surprised as well. We saw Syph find info in about a half hour that ButtBiscuit and Rey Rey haven't found yet. So I figured she'd be the one to save mop from love, and NE from the merger. But Grampire's a step ahead of them all. This story is going downhill fast.

I liked it. I love it when Victor goes into "I will crush you" mode.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Well that was a big FU to Rodan’s inflated self importance and ego. Rodan actually thought that she could find something no one else could find.  

Once again I point your attention to the portrait of the horse in Olive’s office. Now that’s an actual painting with an accentuation of colors and shading giving the appearance of being multi dimen. Now turning to Olive’s portrait that appears to be flat which is enhanced by monotoned background. If that portrait was supposedly painted by a famous artist, I would get my money back. The artist that painted the horse’s portrait and Victor’s portrait did far superior work. I had to pontificate on the subject being married to a Fine Arts Major and listening her critique the paintings hanging in the excellent art museums in NYC.

The only rocks that Nostrils flips over is the ones that he finds himself under.  The darkest places he can shine a light on is the cavern in his nose.  A lucrative arrangement for like 3 mil Nostrils?  But I do get the feeling that Jessie will take Ashland’s money as well as Nostrils money stabbing Ashland in the back. 

Can TIIC please please bring a Chance back or kill him off already. I’m getting a little sick and tired about Abby drowning on about Chance this and Chance that. Chance gets more mentions than Johnny, Katie, or Christian. 

I’m so confused. Rodan found out that the station was in Toms River, NJ but Banana Breath asked how old he was when he started working their. WHO?  Rodan said when he was 20 but WHO?  They don’t know Ashland’s real name.  Narrow this down by death certificates is pure and utter bull shit.  Rodan’s only score was a matter of public record and and pure speculation without Ashland’s real name.  Banana Breath is flying to NJ, but who’s jet is he using?  In addition, if Ashland assumed the identity of a dead person, wouldn’t that person’s name also be Ashland Lock?  

Nostrils better take heed of Victor’s threat or he will wind up back in a Myanmar prison with a broken nose minus an ear. 

Death usually knocks only 3 times but when it comes to Victor Newman, death knocks 4 times. When Victor looks at you like that, how can you keep from shitting  yourself?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Banana Breath is flying to NJ

Oh boy, I'm pretty excited! Ya know, I've been to Toms River, NJ. It boasts a huge sprawling over-55 development called Holiday City. And the water used to be contaminated, there was a huge cancer cluster affecting a lot of children.

Waldo13, why are you trying to make sense out of any of the super sleuthing?

• LOL 10

So stalker Billy loiters around in the lobby of the Gummy Poopshute waiting to corner people. Seems to me like there must be laws against that, especially if he doesn't live there and hasn't bought a drink or something.

Oy, it's those tasseled napkins again at Society. 😷

Ashland having to struggle to put together $500k in cash just makes no sense to me. I thought high-rollers like him kept at least that much in their go bag. 😏

Yesterday when Nikki was gushing over Victoria's portrait the closed captioning spelled the artist's first name "Meryl." However, today when Victor saw it the CC spelled her name as "Merrill." I'm gonna bet that when Nick lays his eyes upon it, the name will be spelled "Myrrhrull."

I didn't realize Ashland and Abby hadn't really met before. She was putty in his charming hands. Particularly impressive how he didn't bust out laughing when Abby rolled out Tater's ridiculously long name which doesn't include "Carlton" for some stupid reason. 😑

Wait, so Billy's agenda with ChancComm is to expose the dirt of the rich and famous? Boy, bye. You are the poster child for grimy underbellies of the elite. And you've got a big secret of your own waiting to see sunlight, 'member that?

After all this talk about the fabulous Newman palazzo in Italy, we sure better get to see it. Or a reasonable facsimile of it. Don't be teasing us, Josh G. and TPTB.

Gaines, dude, you're not a great blackmailer. You were already getting $500k from Ashland so you should've demanded more from Billy. At least twice that amount and then negotiated down. 😐

If there were actual people named "Ashland Locke," seems to me it would've been trivial for PIs to connect one of them to an assumed identity. Especially if the real guy had a bit of money but no close relatives when he died. FakeAshland could've paid someone to "lose" the death certificate and disappear the body. Maybe Gaines' father was the dead guy's attorney and his son was able to pull some shenanigans with the will.

Yeah, Phyllis going to Victoria's office was weird. What was the point? Other than needing to give MS more screen time, that is. 🤨

There were three men in the same small NJ area named Ashland Locke? Come on. Unless they were related to each other that's ridiculous IMO. Ashland Locke <> John Smith.

Re the previews, stop screwing around Nikki. You're the Newman family enforcer and a known serial killer. Just 187 Billy and be done with it. 🤠

• Love 14
3 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Oh boy, I'm pretty excited! Ya know, I've been to Toms River, NJ. It boasts a huge sprawling over-55 development called Holiday City. And the water used to be contaminated, there was a huge cancer cluster affecting a lot of children.

Why?  I really don’t know why?  It’s really not suppose to make sense and it’s hard for me to accept how bottom feeders like Nostrils and Rodan are given immunity in being elevated to the most important characters in GC. It’s like nothing goes on in GC without their approval.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Does it make me a bad person to want Buttbiscuit to die in the most unpleasant way possible?

If it does, would you even want to be a good person?

How dumb is Nick?  This whole investigation is supposed to be done without Victoria knowing, yet he takes the Newman corporate jet to Ashland's hometown in New Jersey.  Slick.

I thought this identity-theft was going to be a Talented Mr. Ripley scenario, where there wouldn't be any report of Ashland Locke's death to be found.  I'm so disappointed at how all of this is playing out.  I'm not sure why, I should have expected it to be stupid.  I have hardly ever liked Victoria, but I liked her with Ashland.  Leave it to Nostrldumbass, who sees all and nose all, to ruin it and crack the case, with an assist from super-hacker Phyllis. 

Plus, I don't think "palazzo" means what they think it means.  A palazzo is most often just an apartment building in the city.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Banana Breath is flying to NJ

4 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

14 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Why?  I really don’t know why?  It’s really not suppose to make sense and it’s hard for me to accept how bottom feeders like Nostrils and Rodan are given immunity in being elevated to the most important characters in GC. It’s like nothing goes on in GC without their approval.  

giphy.gif?cid=790b76113c46a3b7aae150c064

Nonsensical only describes this New Jersey section of the Locke-ness story by half.

Are we supposed to believe that Phyllis found three Ashland Locke's in less than an hour in Toms River, a medium sized township in New Jersey?

Victor's investigators, Det. Rey Rey, NotBilly's Chance Dot Com researchers and the Viceroy of Truth, NotBilly himself found diddly squat, but in the time it takes to get a mani/pedi, Phyllis digs up three Ashland Locke's. 

I've met my share of people, and never met anyone named Ashland, much less three of them in a township of 52+ square miles (Google-Fu).

8 hours ago, basiltherat said:

I thought that was the most interesting twist of the episode. How does Victor know Jesse? Through Jesse's father, or the situation where Jesse lost his law license?

It would be fantastic if Victor end runs NotBilly's little plan to pay for info on Locke-ness past in New Jersey. You know he will.

I'm fascinated that Victor accepts Locke-ness' ever more shadowy past simply because Victoria is happily in love with a man with as many secrets in life and business as Victor.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10