Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, basiltherat said:

ButtBiscuit brings Judas Gaines not only to the apartment he shares with Lily, but WHERE HIS BLESSED CHILDREN LIVE!!  You know, the ones he professes to be protecting.  Well, who is protecting the kids FROM BWILLY??!!

SweePea, Passports are not required just like bathrooms 😜.  

Where are Johnny and Katie?  Were they upstairs with Jesse the Rat?  Olive is in Italy and Lily is in California so a nanny is going to watch Johnny and Katie until Lily gets back?  What if there’s an emergency and they are all out of town?  Mariah, although it’s misplaced, won’t go to Italy because of Bowie might need her. Now that’s being responsible and a “parent” protecting a child. 

Nostril the Weasel knows as much  about how to protect his children as he does as being human.  Zilch, nothing, nada, zero etc. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Nostril the Weasel has no idea about how to protect his children as he has about being a human being. 

ask Delia - alone in a car - on a dark road - dressed in black - with an unleashed puppy - when he could have taken her with him into the store where she would have gotten attention and probably candy instead of being road pizza 

• Love 10

Hoo boy! I want someone to kiss me the way Ashland was kissing Victoria. 

Mariah? She’s a nut job. I don’t think she’s ever been completely sane after what she went through growing up but this baby drama makes it quite clear. She should never have been the surrogate. For so many reasons. Tess, you have my sympathies. 

Edited by Runningwild
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

Where are Johnny and Katie?  Were they upstairs with Jesse the Rat?  Olive is in Italy and Lily is in California so a nanny is going to watch Johnny and Katie until Lily gets back?  What if there’s an emergency and they are all out of town?  Mariah, although it’s misplaced, won’t go to Italy because of Bowie might need her. Now that’s being responsible and a “parent” protecting a child. 

"But my children!" Fuck you, Buttbiscuit.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11

Geez, Nikki and Victor, get on the same page! Gah. 😑

What did Tessa do to her lips? Surely it affects her singing to have them swollen up like that. Yikes. 😼

TMW you find out your Matron of Honor has tried to undermine your wedding. Sigh, it be your own family sometimes. 😯🐸

Of course Billy doesn't want Victoria to marry "a deceitful, duplicitous man." He expects to be the only deceitful, duplicitous man in her life, dagnabbit!

Whoa, Adam, mentioning Billy's kids was a bridge too far. You can't ever play that card. Never. 😮

Ashland doing his Batman voice just gets me feeling all gooey inside. That scene where he and Victoria finally kissed again was EVERYTHING. 😍😍😍😍😍

Billy: Gaines, you need to trust me.
The World: Hah, hah  hah, hah  hah, hah  hah, hah  hah, hah  hah, hah  hah, hah  hah.
Billy: what's so funny?
The World: Hah, hah, hah, hah! Stop! We can't take any more! Our sides are splitting! Trust you? We'd sooner trust the reincarnation of Niccolò Machiavelli.
Gaines: sheesh, I'm outta here.

Okay, Billy and Gaines are going to fly commercial to Italy. Phew. But that means Victor can't circumvent it unless he has pull with the FAA. Maybe Adam can pay the pilot and co-pilot not to show up. If it's the last flight then it would probably just get cancelled.

Re the previews: wonder how Kyle is going to explain the buzzcut? His bouffant was kind of his brand.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Shots every time the word “palazzo” is used!

Shots of Amaretto, of course. A dozen or so of those will have us doing our own versions of the "Are you not entertained?" scene from Gladiator. Don't ask me how I know...

Deacon is back and he's teaming up with Sheila! Tempted to return?

Nope. Sheila and the actress who portrays her are the reason I stopped watching.

And there's a whole story line revolving around Eric's ED. Yeah the little blue pills didn't help. The show is a trip.

Yeah, I've heard about that and I'm not getting a good feeling about it. Brad Bell was already brushing up hard against the Mandingo stereotype with the way Quinn and Carter's affair was initially written. A lot of viewers really didn't like it but I closed one eye and rooted for the pairing. However, for Bell now to have added an interracial cuckolding fetish to the mix is next level bad, IMO. I'm surprised people haven't been picketing the CBS studios.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
51 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Re the previews: wonder how Kyle is going to explain the buzzcut? His bouffant was kind of his brand.

Maybe it's because he's become just so deliriously happy since he moved to Milan to be with Dummer and now spends EVERY SINGLE WAKING AND SLEEPING MOMENT OF THE DAY with her - and married, to boot - that's he's so filled with joy that....all of his hair fell out??

Or, perhaps he's developed an allergy to duck?

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, boes said:

Maybe it's because he's become just so deliriously happy since he moved to Milan to be with Dummer and now spends EVERY SINGLE WAKING AND SLEEPING MOMENT OF THE DAY with her - and married, to boot - that's he's so filled with joy that....all of his hair fell out??

Or, perhaps he's developed an allergy to duck?

Harrison gave him lice and he had to shave his head?

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Ummm, does Ashland even remember that he has a son, who now lives es in Italy with his bio-dad and duck faced step mother, who is old enough to be his au pair?!?

And can we just acknowledge how bad of an 'actor' this Jesie Gaines dude is? I mean like painfully awful acting! 😖 

Hasn't Nikki been wearing that fully red jumpsuit with the giGANtic built-in scarf thingamabob for days now?! She wore it when she and Mop spoke in Mop's office in GC and she's STILL wearing that shit in Tuscsny? What.The.Fuck. Does this paLAHzzo have running hot water? She flies to Italy and then wears the same clothes without changing???

Lastly. I hope Ashland stays on because he is actually making PeePaw tolerable for me. Go figure...

Edited by gingerella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17

Did Kyle & Summer have a non aired wedding but are showing up for a aired wedding of another couple? Why would a random Brooks sister show up for this wedding? It’s a nice gesture but if she is t related to Ashland what’s the point? At least, the whole cast (basically) showing up which is a nice treat. They are really getting their money using that set. I want to see Braden, Bergman & Burgi (The 3 B’s) interact and rumble. Finally, I’m just glad this drawn out secret of Ashland has been revealed. Although, I think it was an add on because realized they couldn’t let Burgi go. It was a little too drawn out for me but I’m happy they kept him around. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, Julyolo said:

What I got outta today: Why doesn't Billy use his vast resources at Chance Comm to drop the Ashland story with an online interview of Jesse Gaines? 

1.) NotBilly wants to personally stop Victoria cold at the altar: On Soaps, 'If anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace' folderol has dropped many a past skeleton before vows are taken. NotBilly desperately needs to redeem himself to Victoria as her hero, saving her from the evul of Locke-ness.

2.) NotBilly is taking too much enjoyment in the potential damage Gaines' information will do to Locke-ness. Part of the thrill for obsessively jealous, aggressive washouts, like NotBilly and Gaines, is watching the results of the fallout for the target of their envy. He doesn't care that he will be humiliating Victoria in front of her children, family, friends and business associates.

If anyone attached to the show lurks here, please get Nikki a properly fitted bra. Any dress she wears is spoiled with her "team" loitering around her waist.

This may have something to do with the back support she wears.

Lastly, previews showed what Elena will be wearing to the wedding. No. Just no.

An unfortunate choice. A Sharon Rosales Crimson Lights day dress reject?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, gingerella said:

And can we just acknowledge how bad of an 'actor' this Jesie Gaines dude is? I mean like painfully awful acting! 😖 

What bugs me is how short he is. Nothing against short people, but if they were looking to cast someone to be in scenes with the Majestic Ass Biscuit why go for an actor who makes the two of them look like Mutt and Jeff?

4 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Why would a random Brooks sister show up for this wedding?

I believe she will be performing. As will Tessa. Also the Brooks family are friends with the Newmans.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
46 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

I think the Brooks were still on the show when the skulking young Victor appeared on the scene, and he was involved with Brooks sister Lorie.

Then Lorie Brooks dumped his ass. Good times. LOL!!!!

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
Spoiler

Saw a photo of Sally’s design in Soap Opera Digest, and if it’s the real dress, I think it’s ugly and plain.  It’s white silk with just a few gathers/folds.  When Chloe was ooooing and drooling over this creation, I was expecting something really spectacular, but this thing was not much of anything   

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:
  Hide contents

Saw a photo of Sally’s design in Soap Opera Digest, and if it’s the real dress, I think it’s ugly and plain.  It’s white silk with just a few gathers/folds.  When Chloe was ooooing and drooling over this creation, I was expecting something really spectacular, but this thing was not much of anything   

Pictured here:

image.png.28b64b9f5f33f08f37f6c18e34b7ae10.png 

• LOL 19
  • Love 2

Yeah, I've seen the wedding photo of Victoria and Ashland and oy, what a disappointment on both sartorial fronts. The dress is most definitely not what Chloe and Adam's reactions made it seem to be. Not spectacular at all. And then Ashland's velvet tux looks like a throwback to the disco era. I haven't even seen the episode yet and my eyes are already rolling.

Well, at least we can count on Jack to bring it in his tux, and hopefully one of the women among the guests will look better than the bride. Based on the previews it won't be Elena or Summer though. 🙄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why would they bring Summer back? She’s disgusting and she banged Billy. She has no business kissing Victoria’s ass by acting like she cares about her. 

I want someone, anyone to spill the beans on that whole mess.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Me too. Billy will get his ass kicked, Nick will dump Phyllis and Summer can be slut shamed by her own family. Win win.

I don't give a rat's ass about "slut shaming'. I just want to see Buttbiscuit's ass kicked from Tuscany to Tuscaloosa.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Me too. Billy will get his ass kicked, Nick will dump Phyllis and Summer can be slut shamed by her own family. Win win.

It's worth it for ButtBiscuit getting destroyed, but unfortunately Summer will come out of it just fine and be treated like a victim.  When she was somehow even more inappropriate and harassing then he was.  

• Love 13

It's worth it for ButtBiscuit getting destroyed, but unfortunately Summer will come out of it just fine and be treated like a victim.  When she was somehow even more inappropriate and harassing then he was.  

Yep. They will never buy that Summer was the one who'd been pursuing Billy. As far as the Newmans are concerned Summer will be the biggest victim in the history of victimization. Still though, Billy will deserve everything coming to him because what he did to Summer was horrible, especially given the reason why he did it.

I keep going back and forth on who I want to be the one to find out. Some days it's Adam, and other days it's Sally. I think Adam would use the info to try to score points with Nick, but Sally would mainly use it to get back at Phyllis. Nick will never forgive Phyllis for knowing about it and not telling him. (And then she'll go running to Jack. Ehhh...)

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 9

I may be in the minority, but I kind of hope that if the Billy/Summer escapade is found out, that yes, Nick will dump Phyllis. And it puts Sally in his orbit. That will make The Older Red’s head explode. And imagine if it turns out that Phyllis and Sally are mother and daughter. Everyone’s head will explode.

Sadly, as good as this might be I hope it doesn’t happen. I am tired of Phyllis and Sally chewing scenery; the whole thing would be as terrible as “The Baby” storyline. To me, that one is unwatchable.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 10/9/2021 at 2:35 PM, SweePea59 said:

What bugs me is how short he is. Nothing against short people, but if they were looking to cast someone to be in scenes with the Majestic Ass Biscuit why go for an actor who makes the two of them look like Mutt and Jeff?

I think Show was going for weasely.  They succeeded. I believe someone upthread called him Jesse the Rat. Name fits perfectly.

11 hours ago, JNavarro said:

Ah, Summer the victim. I too remember when she was SORASed back to town. That chick was Hell on Wheels. In the glamorous car that she stole from the married man she was doing. And when she found out Phyllis and Billy were a couple, she aimed her sights on him like a heat-seeking missile. I was actually proud of him at the time for putting her in her place. Repeatedly. Then I was equally angry at him for throwing it all away to have Revenge Sex with her because he was angry with Phyllis. That was vile. But even then , Summer was a more than willing participant, even though she wasn't completely aware of what she was participating in.

And then there's Summer being victimized by Sally the Evil Manipulator. Tricked into taking a job in Milan. Oh the Horror! Because why would anyone in the fashion/beauty industries ever want to work in Milan when they could continue to work in Genoa City, Wisconsin?  And yet everyone in Summer's family ( and Lauren) never misses an opportunity to hiss at Sally over the awful, evil thing she did to Summer.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, I've seen the wedding photo of Victoria and Ashland and oy, what a disappointment on both sartorial fronts. The dress is most definitely not what Chloe and Adam's reactions made it seem to be. Not spectacular at all. And then Ashland's velvet tux looks like a throwback to the disco era. I haven't even seen the episode yet and my eyes are already rolling.

Well, at least we can count on Jack to bring it in his tux, and hopefully one of the women among the guests will look better than the bride. Based on the previews it won't be Elena or Summer though. 🙄

FYI  Word is that the preview photos show a mix of what guests will wear for TWO functions - the pre-wedding cocktail party and the wedding itself.  Elena's short dress is for the cocktail party as is Summer's previewed dress.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

FYI  Word is that the preview photos show a mix of what guests will wear for TWO functions - the pre-wedding cocktail party and the wedding itself.  Elena's short dress is for the cocktail party as is Summer's previewed dress.  

Oh thank goodness. I could not imagine what she was thinking going to a high society wedding dressed like, as Dru used to loved to say, a hoochie mama. 😉 I think the only kind of wedding that look would've been okay for is one held in a strip club. Now Summer just looks sloppy, IMO. Hopefully she cleans up her act for the main event.

• Love 11
On 10/9/2021 at 10:31 PM, KLovestoShop said:
  Hide contents

Looked like a straight jacket to me. Just tie the sleeves behind her back and wrap them around her waist.

• LOL 6

Okay, I get Nick showing up at the wedding but Phyllis? Unless she's going to claim she's Jack's plus one, that's kind of rude of her to be there uninvited with Nick. (And TBH, I'm surprised Jack was invited. Maybe he's now considered extended family since he's Summer's FIL and Harrison's grandfather.?)

Billy and Phyllis' rooms looked like the old sets from the GCAC. Nice to see those are still useful. 😊

Oh yeah, I forgot how Phyllis the l33t h4X0r helped Nick get the dirt on Ashland. Does Victoria know about that? Dang Phyllis. All the nerve you have, says Yoda.

Loved Nikki's earrings.

Lol, was Nate saying "Assland" instead of "Ashland"? I never noticed him having sibilance issues before. 🤔

Guess we're just not going to get to see any images from Summer and Kyle's marriage ceremony. Darn. When Phyllis said Summer looked stunning, all I could think of was Seinfeld:
(BTW, check out the pediatrician)

TMW you're trying to DTR with your sister and she's all outta spare fcuks to give. 😏

Was Jack a little jelly he wasn't asked to be the best man? He knows Ashland better than Nate does. It's a very low bar, apparently.

Being petty and treating someone like dirt? Right up your alley, Red. You might want to rein in the hypocrisy a scooch or you and Victoria may end up as besties. 🥳

Wait, what? Billy and Gaines flew over on a chartered jet and they were the only passengers. What. Is. This. Madness?!!!???!?!!!?? Whatever, shut up, Victor. Billy is the father of most of Victoria's children. That's why he was invited, you old coot.

Nick is such a baby. "Wah, my sister won't make me the guest of honor at her wedding! All I did was try to keep it from happening! It's not fair!" Dude, stay there or go back home; nobody cares except Nikki and Phyllis. Get over yourself. 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

Why does Phyllis wear those dresses that look like coffin liners?  The blue fabric was ugly enough but the gathers are just too ugly.  Olive did look good in the red dress, but I wish someone would take scissors to her mop head. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Considering that these wardrobe folks have access to any number of designers, I can’’t figure out why they can’t find the right clothes for these women. The men are easy to dress but the women wear clothing that don’t fit, aren’t appropriate for the occasion or look terrible on them. Us peons across the country can find clothes that fit us and look appropriate. Why can’t these fancy people do the same with all of their resources?

• Love 11
43 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Considering that these wardrobe folks have access to any number of designers, I can’’t figure out why they can’t find the right clothes for these women. The men are easy to dress but the women wear clothing that don’t fit, aren’t appropriate for the occasion or look terrible on them. Us peons across the country can find clothes that fit us and look appropriate. Why can’t these fancy people do the same with all of their resources?

I really don't think they have the kind of budget they did in the glory years.

• Love 5

As Summer would say in her impeccable Eye-talyin, Uno momento, por favoray...3/4 of the residents of GC live in the same tiny hotel room at The Ground Phleabag, yet every single guest at this dumb wedding has their own spacious room.  Even Billy!  How is that possible?  Are they staying in Tuscany for the next three years or something?  Because it looks like they've blown the scenery budget for at least that long.  This palazzo is bigger than the Newman Raunch, the Abbott house, and the Chancellor mansion combined.  

I guess Ashland really is sick?  Why doesn't Victor want Billy to know that he's got a whole lot of nothing because Victoria knows everything?  This is already boring, and the festivities haven't even begun yet.  Just once, I'd like to see Victor and Nikki do the Chicken Dance at a Newman Wedding.  Of course, stereotypes rule the day, so Victor Corleone will make Leslie Brooks play a tarantella.

Nick's haircut...ooofah...

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

Could Nick live down to his manbaby expectations any more than he did today (yes, in advance, I'm sure he could and will)?  Typical asshole who begrudgingly apologizes and gets pissy when they're not immediately forgiven.  Victoria letting him stay at all was generous enough, but I'm sure she'll wind up apologizing to HIM, since he always gets away with everything.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Aurora2 said:

FYI  Word is that the preview photos show a mix of what guests will wear for TWO functions - the pre-wedding cocktail party and the wedding itself.  

Hasn't Victoria been wearing that red dress for several days in a row? 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, JNavarro said:

Could Nick live down to his manbaby expectations any more than he did today (yes, in advance, I'm sure he could and will)?  Typical asshole who begrudgingly apologizes and gets pissy when they're not immediately forgiven.  Victoria letting him stay at all was generous enough, but I'm sure she'll wind up apologizing to HIM, since he always gets with everything.  

Did you get a look at his superannuated dude walk? Hands in his pockets, shuffling his hips side to side, bunching up his shoulders as if he'd been scolded for leaving his skateboard in the palazzo hallway.  Nick oh Nick, none of that made you look young, just like your crab infestation had gone untreated too long.

It made me laugh how Show made every character say "Palazzo" as if they were warming up for a spelling bee.

Are ButtBiscuit and Jesse Gaines going to sharing that bed?  If so, Mr. Gaines should have asked for a lot more money.  The things ButtBiscuit will do for his kids.....

• LOL 15

Locke-ness coughing and exhausted.

NotBilly annoyed Victoria is ignoring him or sulking for being treated as a pissant.

Nick pouting because he's been told Victoria's wedding is not all about him.

Phyllis flirting at Jack, and coddling Nick's wounded feelz..

Jack confused by the general tension.

Nicki and Victor determined to host the perfect wedding through gritted teeth.

Gaines creepy.

Victoria swanning around in a fabulous red 20s style dress, determined to have the perfect wedding to Locke-ness.

This wedding is never going to end.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

Just had a thought...Reed? Anyone in recent history remember or mention Vic's grown son Reed? Does he not get to go to Tuscany & hang at the palazzo with his family?? But then the little kiddos didn't come either. Maybe its a no kid wedding...oh wait, doesn't Harrison show up?

No point in trying to figure  anything out on this show.🙄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

Just had a thought...Reed? Anyone in recent history remember or mention Vic's grown son Reed? Does he not get to go to Tuscany & hang at the palazzo with his family?? But then the little kiddos didn't come either. Maybe its a no kid wedding...oh wait, doesn't Harrison show up?

No point in trying to figure  anything out on this show.🙄

I was wondering the same thing about Reed (loved the actor who portrayed the character a few years back) and then today they had Victoria on a phone call with Reed telling him it was okay that he couldn't make the wedding.

Lily is supposed to be flying in with ButtBiscuit's kids - you know, the ones he wants to "protect", though not enough to actually take care of them.  And this is after Lily flys back from helping Mattie settle into her new apartment in California.  I guess the kids will make an appearance, or at least be mentioned.  Meanwhile, Lily has been reduced to ButtBiscuit's live in Drudge.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, boes said:

Drudge

Boes, I was just reading some Grimm's Fairy Tales on Sunday and came across the word "drudge" used the same way you just did. I knew the word drudgery, but I don't recollect ever hearing the word drudge. And it stood out to me. Here it is again. Funny. What are the odds?

The only part of this wedding I'm interested in is Sally getting her dress on mop. Even if it is a dull dress. I'm over the rest of it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Yesterday:

Rodan is in a room yet she and Banana Breaking are still invited. Nostrils the Weasel and Jesse the Rat are able to sneak into a room without any detection. Wouldn’t you think that Victor has security guards at the Palazzo?  Now Jesse the Rat are turning bold in trying to confront Ashland in front of Victor. 

Banana Breath, you clueless ignoramus. In a way you’re no different than Ashland. You may not changed a will but you exploited your father for a half a billion dollars and than when you supposedly gave your money, you stole from your fathers company to build yourself back up again.  Isn’t that how you had the money to bail Rodan out with the Grand Albatross. 

Natey Nate Nate, you see Nostrils the Weasel and you know that he’s against the wedding and seeking our Olive but you stand there with your thumb up your ass and let him go without a word. Don’t you think Natey Nate Nate being Ashland’s best man you could of said something. 

Olive looked fantastic today. I think the best she’s ever looked with that red dress the setting behind her.  I usually do not agree with Olive, but I’m so proud of her in ripping that ignoramus, Banana Breath, a new asshole.  Rodan is also an ignoramus. Calling Olive petty?  Petty is and what Rodan does.  Rodan is the queen of pettiness. Yes the word of the day is ignoramus. 

Et Tu Nikki, changing a will is far less of a crime that killing people. 

With all this gloom and doom the only bright spot is Mariah and Tessa. But even there TIIC have brought them gloom and doom. So know I’m begging TIIC the following:  

They are my sunshine, my only sunshine They make me happy when skies are gray You’ll never know how much I love them Please don’t take my sunshine away. 

• Love 11

Yesterday Victor threatened Nostrils the Weasel to leave or get thrown off the property but yet he’s still there. I guess it’s because Olive, Ashland, and Victor really rather humiliate him to his face.  No Nostrils the Weasel, you didn’t loose Jesse, he just has his own agenda but it’s going to be nipped in the bud by of all people, Olive. 

So they hired a new Noah but TIIC were too cheap to hire a Reed. Reed is a son and Noah is just a nephew.  I like the old Noah better. Old Noah looked a lot more boyish and the new one looks too manly.  

Did Leslie make a dialog fopar when she remembered Olive as a young girl at Nikki’s and Victor’s first wedding. So Olive was born out of wedlock?  

I can see what Kyle was hiding with all that hair chopped off. A dumber look, a more pronounced widows peak, and balding spots. As for Summer, not being able to go out with every hair in place?  Her hair definitely didn’t look in place today. To me it looked scraggly and unwashed just like Rodan’s. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

So are all the wedding guests staying at the Palazzo? Seems like that would be quite expensive, not that the Newmans can't afford it.

The dress you're so proud of is hideous, Phyllis. You should be embarrassed to be seen in it outside of a dark and smoky airport motel bar. (Worn on TV describes the color as teal green but it looked turquoise to me.)

NuNoah is a cutie. Younger than I would've expected though. He's almost been deSORASed.

I didn't notice until today that Nikki was wearing a jumpsuit. A velvet jumpsuit. Oy. Most women half her age can't even pull that look off. 😼

Nikki said Leslie's performance in Milan last year absolutely transported her and Victor. To where, one of the outer rings of Saturn? 👽

What a sad little party. Where are Traci and Ashley? Adam and Sally? And what about Devon and Hilary, and Lauren and Michael? Were they not invited?

Leslie mentioned she was at Victor and Nikki's first wedding, and also noted Victoria's presence at same. Only Victoria wasn't a "young girl" at the time, she was a baby. Heh, guess everybody's trying not to show their ages, some less successfully than others.

OMG, is there anyone more charming than Ashland? He buttered Leslie up but good. It's probably been awhile since anyone's worked her like that. 🥴

I wonder what would've happened if Lily had walked in on Gaines in her and Billy's room? Billy is lucky she doesn't get much fazed by his antics anymore.

Sounds like Billy used ChancComm funds to pay Gaines. That can't be legal. Jill, you better come get your boy before he and his obsession take your company down with him.

NuNoah's pretty smooth too with social niceties. Can't wait until he meets Sally. 😍

Good grief, did Summer run through the Palazzo lawn sprinklers or something? I thought she looked like a wet raccoon in a cocktail dress. Pshht, Supergirl my caboose. Somewhere Sasha Calle is pointing and laughing at that nonsense. At least I hope she is.🦸‍♀️

Hey, it's Harrison! 🤗

Poor Jack had to spend most of the evening listening to Phyllis b*tch about how terrible the party was. Girl bye, nobody invited you! Shut up.

The Palazzo must have rotten security if Gaines is there running around without Victor being aware. Same crack security team the Newmans have at the ranch apparently. On crack.

Guess no one dared to be rude enough to comment on Kyle's new hairstyle. But most of them had probably seen it already I guess.

FFS, why all this Sturm und Drang over Nate's best man toast? 🤔

Lol, good thing Billy and Lily weren't having an intimate reunion when Victoria barged in. This wedding is a mess!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

So far, so good, with the Noah recast.  Though Robert Adamson will always have a special place in my heart as the Noah who parked his car on ButtBiscuit's noggin.  I still remember that crunching sound with great fondness.  Nu Noah is going to have to work hard to top that.

So Nikki says that Noah has "grown into a fine young man".  Yeah, about 10 years ago.  She makes it sound like he left Genoa City in short pants wearing his cub scout kerchief.

Dummer can't walk down the street in Milan without everyone recognizing her?  I have no doubt that's true.  Though most of Milan must be wondering why a Disney cartoon character is roaming the streets of their city, accompanied by a shaven headed escapee from an Alabama chain gang.

ButtBiscuit might have set a record, lying to Jack first and then to Lily.  I'm starting to wonder if dating ButtBiscuit is a condition of her parole.  

• LOL 19
  • Love 1