Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Please let the Summer/Billy one-night-stand be outed. And that Billy did it for revenge… I think. Cannot remember. This might be the only thing that will truly take Billy down. Since Summer is gone, it should not matter if Victor/Adam’s company publishes it.  Too bad she was over 18. 

I don't often want to see Banana Breath go all cave man but I would gladly make an exception for a massive ass kicking in this instance. And then I want to watch Victor gut him like a fish.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

AYFKMWTS? Ashland is sending his empty jet back to GC to pick up Nate and Elena and return to Italy. He must be like, "Carbon footprint? Pssht. I'm gonna go Bigfoot on Mother Earth. I'm a billionaire! Bite me, b*tch!"

I don't quite understand why Adam is humoring Sally. On the one hand he seems to admire her chutzpah but OTOH he keeps reminding her that their relationship is strictly professional.

Quoting myself:

On 9/25/2021 at 9:08 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

I wonder what kind of discussions were had behind the scenes to decide whether to call the Newman place a villa or not. The concept of "villa" has lost a lot of it's former grandeur, especially in the US where many people probably associate the word with rom-coms and spaghetti westerns.

Anyhoo, after Adam's explanation to Sally about the difference between a villa and a palazzo, I now consider myself schooled too. 🤔

Is Sally joining Adam on the Newman jet or are they taking yet another plane since she's got all this stuff to tote with her? Sounds like they're going to need a cargo plane instead of a passenger jet.

Ashland may not be environmentally conscious but IMO he wears a pair of jeans well for a man his age. 👀

Okay, Ashland, you can shut right the eff up on mocking cat sanctuaries. Don't make me come over there and sic my little furbaby on you. You'll need sanctuary when she and her murder mittens get done with you. 😾

Those new mid-episode interstitials look like bad photoshop. Yikes. Not up to CBS' usual standards at all. 😒

Heh, Ashland threw Victor under the bus. Good luck with that, buddy. But why didn't Ashland just have Jesse Gaines disappeared years ago? It's what Victor would've done.

Hmm, I figured the final shoe to drop would be that Ashland wasn't actually ill and that he faked the medical treatments and the fainting and dizzy spells. Fingers crossed!

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, boes said:

And yet even with all that, he's still miles better than pretty much any of the men she's been involved with or related to.

Every one of us have written a better background storyline for Ashland than the writers have done, even if it's all been in our own heads.

Let's write a bio of him:

The Lemony Snicket Fortune of Ashland Locke: A Series of Misfortunate Events

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Why can’t Victoria have a nice stress free wedding? I missed the Ashland reveal but gather he’s Fake Ashland now? 
Why hasn’t Lily dumped Billy at this point with him still trying to run off Victoria’s fiancé?

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Kemper said:Please let the Summer/Billy one-night-stand be outed. And that Billy did it for revenge… I think. Cannot remember. This might be the only thing that will truly take Billy down. Since Summer is gone, it should not matter if Victor/Adam’s company publishes it.  Too bad she was over 18. 

Yes to this but I need once for Nick to also be mad at Summer and Phyllis. He could go marching into the Grand Phoenix and bellow at Phyllis “how could you keep it from me that our daughter (dotter) is a whore?”and Phyllis could yell so loud that they hear her 3 feet away in the ballroom “Our DOTTER is not a WHORE” 

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

Okay, Ashland is now officially dead to me.  Because, 1.) His whole origin story is less plausible than fan fiction written by drunk teenagers, and b.) HE STOLE MONEY FROM A CAT SANCTUARY!  What a sack of crap, or as the Palazzo staff would say, che coglione.  And he had the nerve to call Tara shady for skimming profits from her shoe company.  Now what am I supposed to do?  Root for Billy Munster?  Not an option in any universe.  Can the two of them just kill each other already, or as boes suggested, run off to Switzerland together and get married (now legal there, yay!).  I just have one thing to say to you BobbyD...

istockphoto-875339888-612x612.jpg

Edited by Snaporaz
  • LOL 11
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Okay, Ashland is now officially dead to me.  Because, 1.) His whole origin story is less plausible than fan fiction written by drunk teenagers, and b.) HE STOLE MONEY FROM A CAT SANCTUARY!  What a sack of crap, or as the Palazzo staff would say, che coglione.  And he had the nerve to call Tara shady for skimming profits from her shoe company.  Now what am I supposed to do?  Root for Billy Munster?  Not an option in any universe.  Can the two of them kill each other, or as boes suggested, run off together to Switzerland together and get married (now legal there, yay!).  I just have one thing to say to you BobbyD...

I'm pissed too. Why do they have to ruin or disappear every decent actor on this show? It's short sighted and insulting.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Kemper said:

Please let the Summer/Billy one-night-stand be outed. And that Billy did it for revenge… I think. Cannot remember. This might be the only thing that will truly take Billy down. Since Summer is gone, it should not matter if Victor/Adam’s company publishes it.  Too bad she was over 18. 

Victoria knows and if they start to gang up and moralize I'd love it if she blurts it out, Also if they wipe Chance.com off the face of the earth.

5 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I don't often want to see Banana Breath go all cave man but I would gladly make an exception for a massive ass kicking in this instance. And then I want to watch Victor gut him like a fish.

With a rusty knife. I want this almost as bad as Kelly being the one who mowed down Delia and Victor covering it up

2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Yes to this but I need once for Nick to also be mad at SuWith mmer and Phyllis. He could go marching into the Grand Phoenix and bellow at Phyllis “how could you keep it from me that our daughter (dotter) is a whore?”and Phyllis could yell so loud that they hear her 3 feet away in the ballroom “Our DOTTER is not a WHORE” 

She AND Kyle were in on it. So sweet and innocent and deserving of happiness

2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I'm pissed too. Why do they have to ruin or disappear every decent actor on this show? It's short sighted and insulting.

You know Ashland is going to die (thanks Billy) I'd LOVE it if he left a huge chunk to the charities - Here kitty kitty. Burgi played a super hero/black panther long before Marvel had one.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Okay, Ashland is now officially dead to me.  Because, 1.) His whole origin story is less plausible than fan fiction written by drunk teenagers, and b.) HE STOLE MONEY FROM A CAT SANCTUARY!  What a sack of crap, or as the Palazzo staff would say, che coglione.  And he had the nerve to call Tara shady for skimming profits from her shoe company.  Now what am I supposed to do?  Root for Billy Munster?  Not an option in any universe.  Can the two of them just kill each other already, or as boes suggested, run off to Switzerland together and get married (now legal there, yay!).  I just have one thing to say to you BobbyD...

Sorry to say it, but, Locke-ness has been spit-roasted on the Josh Griffith rotisserie and is almost finished.

Grand theft. Fraud. Conspiracy, It's a trifecta of scandal (in spite of the statute of limitations) that will eventually become public from the Newman Enterprises merger with Locke Communications.

That should be a bridge too far for Victoria, but the emotional temperature of the final scene with Locke-ness didn't feel like an ending. Not yet. TIIC have to drag this drudgery out a few more episodes.

I don't understand why Victor is Team Locke-ness after paying off his blackmailer.

Speculation:

NotBilly deliberately falls out of the plane into the Atlantic Ocean, stubbornly insisting he can wing walk. It was a relief to the other passengers not forced to listen to his constant boasting and smirking self-congratulations that he's quashing Victoria's wedding for his own gratification.

Victoria goes through with the wedding ceremony but doesn't sign the register or license, to maintain the façade of the Wedding of the Decade, avoiding bad press, while circling the Newman Enterprise wagons against any damage from being associated with Locke-ness. 

Back in Genoa City, (if the merger is not complete) Newman Enterprises quietly and politely ends the merger process and backs away from Locke-ness.

If the merger is complete, Newman Enterprises sells off all Locke Communications properties and assets, donating the proceeds to the animal charities the Rhodes estate originally endorsed. 

Not legally married to Locke-ness, Victoria has his belongings packed and tells him to get his crap off of her lawn.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

I need advance warning it there's any scene where Victoria thanks ButtBiscuit for investigating Ashland.  

If that happens, I just may have to abandon Genoa City and its basket of Dairy Delights and start....and start.....start....watching General Hospital again.  Just out of spite and nihilism.  Don't make me go back there!  Please.......

On another note - Ashland's disdain for a cat sanctuary charity?????  Has he never read or heard of Stephen King's Pet Cemetery????

Victor Newman may be one thing but

giphy.gif

Angry Kitty is on a whole other level.

And I have treats!!  (Some of which I will insert deep in those twin tunnels of despair ButtBiscuit calls his button nose.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why can’t Victoria have a nice stress free wedding? I missed the Ashland reveal but gather he’s Fake Ashland now? 
Why hasn’t Lily dumped Billy at this point with him still trying to run off Victoria’s fiancé?

The same reason it took what felt like the equivalent of 20 years for her to dump Trash Koala's ass. She likes being a doormat.

11 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Showrunners:

nico-tortorella-josh.gif

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

NotBilly deliberately falls out of the plane into the Atlantic Ocean, stubbornly insisting he can wing walk. It was a relief to the other passengers not forced to listen to his constant boasting and smirking self-congratulations that he's quashing Victoria's wedding for his own gratification.

Don't forget his man-spreading.

e8d91b117d60547f31fc48d822ee8d63.gif

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, boes said:

I need advance warning it there's any scene where Victoria thanks ButtBiscuit for investigating Ashland.  

At the piano bar on the Lido deck, we have a censor who hits a button and Barry Manilow warbles Best Selling Songs For the Comatose, as the waiter brings drink refills and appetizers (the stuffed mushroom caps and Peaches' onion dip are my favorites).

If Victoria has another NotBilly lobotomy, Barry's dulcet tones will wash over us like warm amniotic fluid and we'll nosh on Pigs in a Blanket and Jimmy Dean Sausage Dip.

If that happens, I just may have to abandon Genoa City and its basket of Dairy Delights and start....and start.....start....watching General Hospital again.  Just out of spite and nihilism.  Don't make me go back there!  Please.......

We've been through these dismal days with you, threatening to drop Y&R for something worse. Chase your Valium with Pepto Bismol.

It's not necessary to sacrifice your wellbeing on the altar of Genital Hospitals' craptacularity.

On another note - Ashland's disdain for a cat sanctuary charity?????  Has he never read or heard of Stephen King's Pet Cemetery????

giphy.gif

There was no good reason for Locke-ness to take the entire Rhodes estate, except greed.

That's unfortunate. Show has enough characters working that corner.

And I have treats!!  (Some of which I will insert deep in those twin tunnels of despair ButtBiscuit calls his button nose.

I think the only thing that will stop NotBilly is being thrown into The Gates of Hell.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, boes said:

giphy.gif

Sometimes dead's better.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Ha! Ha! Buttbicusuit, you dumbass. You and your weasel think you're going to drop some big bomb on Victoria's wedding? She already knows, you moron! Hahahahah!

In one breath NotBilly promises to protect Gaines from Victor, and in the next breath, realizing the proof Gaines has isn't enough to destroy Locke-ness, NotBilly says he's taking Gaines to the wedding venue, where Victor is, to prove Locke-ness is a no-good-nick to Victoria.

Really?

I realize there's no shallow end when it comes to stupid, but how deep have TIIC sunk?

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
47 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

In one breath NotBilly promises to protect Gaines from Victor, and in the next breath, realizing the proof Gaines has isn't enough to destroy Locke-ness, NotBilly says he's taking Gaines to the wedding venue, where Victor is, to prove Locke-ness is a no-good-nick to Victoria.

Really?

I realize there's no shallow end when it comes to stupid, but how deep have TIIC sunk?

I think Billy took Ashland's killer to Italy - that guy has atomic grade daddy issues

• Useful 5
  • Love 7

Gee, you’d think a PRIVATE investigator would have more discretion than to come bursting into a public place and announcing, “ I have an update on Jesse Gaines!” to his employer, who isn’t even sitting alone.

WHO is writing this show these days?

• LOL 8
  • Love 9

Did I miss something?  I read that Kyle and Summer recently filmed scenes that were to appear in early October, and I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that those scenes were about their wedding. But today, Niki comes in bragging about the beautiful wedding.  So I guess we won’t get to see the bride and groom, which disappoints me somewhat.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

I just can’t help myself is saying that the city they call Tuscany is a fake photoshops picture of a real city, Montepulciano.  The city is in the Tuscany Region of Italy and is known for its wine vineyards and red wine. 

Can someone please tell me the difference if Ashland and Olive Oyl get married or not?  That really doesn’t make a difference if Nostrils the Weasel prints the story and puts a dark cloud over NE. The bigger issue is that Nostrils the Weasel will just piss off Olive, Nikki l, Ashland and especially Victor.  As I said, there will be no hole deep enough or cave dark enough for Nostrils the Weasel to hide. The same goes for Jesse. Can someone please tell me how Nostrils the Weasel came up with the cash, that he said was his personal funds, to pay off Jesse in less than a day?  Victor’s payout had to be over 500K, which was first offered to Jesse so Nostrils the Weasel has to raise probably double that amount.  So Jesse hands Nostrils the Weasel a COPY, of the original letter that was written to Ashland and we are to take that Jesse didn’t fake that so called original letter.  I had to laugh when Jesse said that this should take down Ashland. Jesse, you dumb ass, cancer will kill Ashland, the story will only cause him financial harm and embarrassment.  But of course Nostrils the Weasel doesn’t even fantom the idea that will also cause financial harm and embarrassment to the mother of his children.  Nostrils the Weasel says he’s protecting his children but he has very little credibility in that department.  First with DD and now with potentially ruining Johnny’s and Katie’s mother’s status.  There are so many more questions now that the letter was hand written. If there was a forged letter wouldn’t of it had to be hand written. Nostrils the Weasel finally has asked Jesse the 64 thousand dollar question.  Where is the proof of the forged letter. Nostrils the Weasel couldn’t find a record of the will but after probate, and an estate that large, the will would have to go through probate court and than it would become part of the public record. 

Is now asking Jesse all those questions about his hatred for Ashland has the worm turned or should I say the Weasel became less Weaselly?  I say no because Nostrils the Weasel told Jesse that he wanted to cause Olive less pain and not to suffer any more when he’s actually causing Olive to suffer more. How the hell is Nostrils the Weasel going to protect Jesse by bring him along to Italy?  Does Nostrils the Weasel think that Victor is going to roll over and play dead. Does Nostrils the Weasel think that Nikki doesn’t have a rock with his name on it.  Maybe not because it’s seems Nikki is on Nostrils the Weasel’s side. STFU Nikki and grab a bottle of Vodka. I like you a lot better than when your drinking. 

Predictably there was no actual Summer/Kyle wedding scenes. Just a mention by Victor and Nikki. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Did I miss something?  I read that Kyle and Summer recently filmed scenes that were to appear in early October, and I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that those scenes were about their wedding. But today, Niki comes in bragging about the beautiful wedding.  So I guess we won’t get to see the bride and groom, which disappoints me somewhat.  

So I'm not crazy. I was wondering how I managed to miss Kyle and Summer's wedding. Now I know this was just like Moses and Faith's date of the century , which we heard about for a week (if not longer), only to have their next scene being after the date was over.

What is going on with this show?

• Love 13
33 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

At this point I really don't care if there's a wedding or not. But we better get to see that fucking life transforming dress that Sally is dragging around like Linus' blanket or I'm going to be more done with Show than I already am.

• LOL 12
  • Love 12

Nikki is Victoria's Matron of Honor. AND Mother of the Bride. Good grief.

Okay, it sounds like Summer, Harrison, and Kyle are coming to the Tuscany wedding. Yay? I hope they're coming by land.

I've seen that set for Palazzo patio before. Just can't remember where yet. 🤔

Well now, Victoria maybe wants to marry Ashland so she won't be forced to testify against him. But maybe she shouldn't have told Nikki the details because Nikki will have no such protection. She'd just have to lie.

Who can attest to the validity of that letter Gaines showed Billy? All the knowledgeable parties are dead except Gaines and Ashland and he could say Gaines wrote it himself.

"Ashland has told me everything." But has he though, Victoria? It's only Thursday. 🙄

Meh, IMO Gaines is whiny baby. But Billy the wannabe hero was eating his story up with a spoon and a fork.

Please tell me Adam and Sally aren't flying to the wedding in yet another private jet. The Newman jet is already in Italy unless Victor is sending it back to GC to pick up Adam. Again, Show, AYFKMWTS? 🤯

Now Billy and Gaines are flying to Tuscany too?!!!??! The Jabot jet is probably still in Italy too unless Jack is sending it back for Billy, Lily, and the kids. So now we're up to five private jets for Victoria's wedding from GC alone. I can't.

Chloe fell on her sword for Sally. Wow. Yeah, cash money on the table, I bet Sally is going to misplace or damage Victoria's original gown.

Uh oh, looks like Victoria might be planning to pull something at the wedding. Is she going to leave Ashland standing at the altar?

Wonder if Gaines is carrying a gun? Whatever, not sure how Adam plans to keep Billy or him from leaving. Ehhhh.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Things are getting stupider and stupider. And yet it seems they're going to get even stupider. At this point I am laughing at everything. (It's either that or cry at what has happened to our show.)

image.png.5d06bae5619aa5eb79afcdb2a9fccae7.png  

BTW, Deacon's back on B&B. I floved his fling with Nikki.

But, you know, the way Sally was carrying on about using the finest materials for mop's wedding dress... the more they describe or talk about something, the less likely they are to show us. 

image.png

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Sometimes dead's better.

But somehow I don't think cancer will get him.  Has he ever had one of his dizzy spells when all alone?  They all seem to happen just as a witness enters the room or patio. And nobody has witnessed any of his chemo treatments.

So will Sally be "accidentally" spill wine or coffee on Victoria's original dress?

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, deirdra said:

So will Sally be "accidentally" spill wine or coffee on Victoria's original dress?

Well, they are in Tuscany, so I would say she spills a domestic wine. But I'm thinking that Sally is somehow alone with the original dress and simply absconds with it, then  - what a coincidence, she happens to have a wedding dress with her to save the day! Because, hey, wouldn't that be stupider?

• LOL 10
22 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Victoria knows and if they start to gang up and moralize I'd love it if she blurts it out, Also if they wipe Chance.com off the face of the earth.

Unless I missed something, I'm pretty sure Victoria doesn't know about Summer and Billy.  I think Kyle, Phyllis, and Lily are the only ones who know. 

3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I've seen that set for Palazzo patio before. Just can't remember where yet.

It reminded me of the Il Giardino set from B&B.  Do the two shows share props?

Did the lighting seem strange in Billy's condo?  At one point, Jesse looked like some ghostly apparition, and Billy's face was even more grotesque than usual with all of the weird shadows.  It looked like it was supposed to be sunlight, but isn't it night time in GC if it's morning in Tuscany?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

I want to really like Sally; I never saw the actress on B&B so have no idea what her acting style is like.  Maybe it is the decision of the producers/writers to have her be so ... well, I don't know how to describe it.  She seems to just chew scenery.

The show needs a character like A Sally.  Independent, charismatic, beautiful, engaging.  But the way the character is being played right now is too brassy, too...something.  She seems like a younger version of Phyllis - but at least she is a way better actress.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, Kemper said:

I want to really like Sally; I never saw the actress on B&B so have no idea what her acting style is like.  Maybe it is the decision of the producers/writers to have her be so ... well, I don't know how to describe it.  She seems to just chew scenery.

The show needs a character like A Sally.  Independent, charismatic, beautiful, engaging.  But the way the character is being played right now is too brassy, too...something.  She seems like a younger version of Phyllis - but at least she is a way better actress.

When she first arrived at B&B, the idea was to have a next-generation version of the Original Sally Spectra and resurrect her rivalry with the next-generation Stephanie (Steffy) Forrester.  The Original Sally Spectra was, well, a brassy, over-the-top scenery-chewer driven by her desire to be accepted by the patrician Forresters.  I think that's why this Sally seems to be more popular with people who also watch B&B...her mannerisms make sense to us in that context.  (If you've been watching Y&R for a long time, original Sally also played Rose, the woman who ran a black-market baby ring and took Nina's first son Ronan back in the 80s).

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
21 hours ago, boes said:

GH is like the abyss at the end of the world- MB's grotesque Sonny (plus Carly) make Victor, Phyllis, Buttbiscuit, etc. look like angelic beings of light in comparison.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

I think the Tuscany set is the most beautiful set Y&R has done in years. It’s too bad they can’t lift it up & move it to Genoa City as the Newman Ranch. I guess it’s too big of a set to leave it up permanently though. The patio set & colors are beautiful. It’s probably taking up the space of the police station that hasn’t been seen in years. LOL!!!

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

With the cat thing, Patty and Miss Kitty should show up at the A/V wedding. It can only improve things. 

4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Um, Mister Kiity. 

image.png.3fee2507d311764a4f4569879621139f.png

• LOL 10

It reminded me of the Il Giardino set from B&B.

Could be; I'm not very familiar with that set, especially since I've put B&B on my personal hiatus.

Yesterday the camera shots through the French doors (would they be called that in Italy?) and then outside reminded me of a movie. Anyhoo, posters elsewhere have said they thought it was the house Adam and Chelsea lived in before they moved into the penthouse. I didn't remember much of that time at all but I did sort of recall when Genevieve Atkinson owned it. So I think maybe it was Genevieve's house but I can't find any decent images or videos of when she was on. Darn it.

And in other news, you know you're watching too much Y&R when you see this commercial and you immediately think of Dominic Phillip Newman Abbott Chancellor:

Come on, Show, at least get a Cabbage Patch doll or something for Abby and Devon to hold. That bundle of baby blankets ain't cutting it anymore.

Did the lighting seem strange in Billy's condo?  At one point, Jesse looked like some ghostly apparition, and Billy's face was even more grotesque than usual with all of the weird shadows.  It looked like it was supposed to be sunlight, but isn't it night time in GC if it's morning in Tuscany?

It was definitely at night, or at least dusk because through the window you could see interior lights from nearby buildings. Usually that kind of lighting is used to convey a sinister character or moment. The dialogue wasn't really giving that feeling though, IMO. It was just two manbabies acting unappreciated to me. 🙄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

Total speculation, but I'm willing to bet my entire collection of Green Stamps (been saving up for that radio that can get that new-fangled FM station for ages now) that it's Dummer who comes to the rescue and convinces Victoria to wear the dress that Scarlet Letter Sally has designed and made.

Since Dummer has been elevated to one level above the Virgin Mary, I'm sure she will dispense her boundless love on the unworthy Sally because right now she's so fulfilled by marrying Kyle and scalping him bald of that bouffant.  

So to complete the utter crapfest this wedding has become, we'll also see the canonization of MY DOTTER DUMMER, the patron saint of peanut butter cups who should be hailed with a chorus of "she's as good as it gets".

It's just like The Song of Bernadette if Bernadette was a ringworm-infested drooling troglydyte with an aspiration to become a duck.

Who says romance is dead?

• LOL 16
4 minutes ago, boes said:

Total speculation, but I'm willing to bet my entire collection of Green Stamps (been saving up for that radio that can get that new-fangled FM station for ages now) that it's Dummer who comes to the rescue and convinces Victoria to wear the dress that Scarlet Letter Sally has designed and made.

Since Dummer has been elevated to one level above the Virgin Mary, I'm sure she will dispense her boundless love on the unworthy Sally because right now she's so fulfilled by marrying Kyle and scalping him bald of that bouffant.  

So to complete the utter crapfest this wedding has become, we'll also see the canonization of MY DOTTER DUMMER, the patron saint of peanut butter cups who should be hailed with a chorus of "she's as good as it gets".

It's just like The Song of Bernadette if Bernadette was a ringworm-infested drooling troglydyte with an aspiration to become a duck.

Who says romance is dead?

This is one of your very best!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Mariah needs help. Serious help.

She doesn't want to go to Italy because she needs to be in Genoa City just in case the baby needs her?

No, Mariah. If the baby needs anything, Abby, his mother, will take care of it. She says she understands that she is not the mother, but every sentence that comes out of her mouth says otherwise.

And Tessa, hold your ground, girl. You're not ready for a baby yet. Don't let Mariah and her extreme case of Baby Rabies manipulate you into becoming a mom before you're ready. Dr Phil says a lot of dumb stuff, but one thing he says does ring true-- A baby should not be born with a job. And that would be the case for any baby born in the next year or so.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

Drama for the sake of Drama. Did Nikki actually get Ashland to back down?  Did Olive Oyl fall out of love that quickly with Ashland?  I’m thinking no matter what Olive says, I believe that she is more in love with NE than with Ashland. The marriage will go on for business because Olive’s head over rules her heart.  I don’t know about anyone else but, for me, true love conquers all. “Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus” amori”. 

I had to laugh when Ashland said to Olive that she would do what’s morally right if she was in his position because she’s a good person. Maybe just maybe Olive would have changed a will, because she wouldn’t have to, but there are plenty of immoral acts Olive had as a teenager and in her early 20’s.  As CEO of NE, Olive is ruthless in business.  Couldn’t it be considered an immoral act when  Olive found out that a corporate officer, in the California Div of NE, was embezzling and didn’t turn him in. Olive covered it up because she didn’t want Victor to find out. 

Once again fuck TIIC for screwing up Mariah. Yes, it’s a possibility that Mariah would act that way but TIIC just had to put the dark cloud over her head. As I said, one Abby is more than enough in making Mariah obsessive and selfish. 

No Nostrils the Weasel, Olive and your kids need more protection from you than Ashland.  How do we know that Nostrils the Weasel won’t leave Johnny and Katie alone in a running car as he did with DD?

Nostrils the Weasel tells Jesse that he’s got his back. Isn’t that what the scorpion told the frog. Yes Nostril the Weasel Jesse should trust you to get him and out of their because Ashland and Victor will do nothing. They will be in and out in a flash. Yeah right, like Victor will not have security guards posted.  Jesse are you that stupid to trust Nostrils the Weasel?  The only satisfaction is going to be Victor’s and Ashland’s when your sent to jail with a wired jaw and missing an ear. Yes Nostrils the Weasel and Jesse the rat this trip is going to be epic ☠️☠️.  An epic failure and it’s going to be glorious. 

Natey Nate Nate and Elena finally mention two real places in the Tuscany Region. Florence and The Theater of Silence (Teatro del Silenzio).  The theater is in Lajatico and it’s the hometown of Andrea Bocelli.  Lajatico also has quite a few waterfalls that Natey Nate Nate mentioned. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I've put B&B on my personal hiatus.

Deacon is back and he's teaming up with Sheila! Tempted to return? And there's a whole story line revolving around Eric's ED. Yeah the little blue pills didn't help. The show is a trip.

2 hours ago, boes said:

That sounds nice. But in the previews for next week it looks like Sally snuck into mop's room and is just going to switch the dresses. Maybe mop will think Lauren came through with a better dress and won't know she's walking down the aisle, (or around the couch in that cluttered villa), in a Sally Spectra original?!!! Guerrilla fashion!

10 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Yes Nostrils the Weasel and Jesse the rat this trip is going to be epic ☠️☠️.  An epic failure and it’s going to be glorious. 

So Jesse just happens to have his passport on him?

• Love 13
On 10/3/2021 at 1:45 PM, Cupid Stunt said:

Sorry not quoting you, my finger must have hit the wrong button!

Shots every time the word “palazzo” is used!  Not only is everyone flying over in a personal jet but it appears they are all staying at __________  you guessed it: the palazzo!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

ButtBiscuit brings Judas Gaines not only to the apartment he shares with Lily, but WHERE HIS BLESSED CHILDREN LIVE!!  You know, the ones he professes to be protecting.  Well, who is protecting the kids FROM BWILLY??!!

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
58 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

That sounds nice. But in the previews for next week it looks like Sally snuck into mop's room and is just going to switch the dresses. Maybe mop will think Lauren came through with a better dress and won't know she's walking down the aisle, (or around the couch in that cluttered villa), in a Sally Spectra original?!!!

Dammit!  There go all my Green Stamps.

• LOL 14

Every time I see that “palazzo” I start sneezing. There’s no way a complete staff of people can keep that place dusted with all of the crap all over everywhere. Also, when N and V walked in, Nikki asked Victoria if she would show them to their rooms. Um, wasn’t this always N/V’s house before they gave it to Victoria two days ago? Even though the viewers for the past 100 years have never heard of this place? I can only imagine how the actors burst out laughing when they saw the scripts telling them about this place in Tuscany. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

What I got outta today: Why doesn't Billy use his vast resources at Chance Comm to drop the Ashland story with an online interview of Jesse Gaines? If anyone attached to the show lurks here, please get Nikki a properly fitted bra. Any dress she wears is spoiled with her "team" loitering around her waist. Lastly, previews showed what Elena will be wearing to the wedding. No. Just no.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9